PDA

View Full Version : True Love Story of a PRC woman and a Experienced Chengster

prcbrok
24-08-2013, 03:31 PM
Before I share my story, a little intro on myself. I am in my forties and have a good career good salary, have a happy family and enjoy many happy cheong session.

I claimed myself to be intelligent, able to think and analyse well and knows the basic rules on cheonging session, what one should not get into. I have been cheonging for more than 10 years and always fine until 1 fine day, I met her and the following 2 years are the start of my agony and pain and damaged to my financial and finally emotionally broken. I expect many bro will respond back and said I am stupid and deserve this. Even though I claimed to have given up, my heart is still not completely dead and I am still confused whether there is true love from her or not. I hoped to share my story here to get some advice and also to let others know how I stumble upon this and bro should avoid what I have gone thru.

Here's the story:
Oct 2011:
Just another China KTV happy session that I went with my friends. As usual pick 2 bird, both SYT and one captivate me right 1st time I met her. Let's call her Birdie. The other gal I pick is a part time, not full time yet. Both gals are not tag as inconvenient, so technically, they are ready for bonking session. The night ended and I wanted to bring Birdie back but she said she don't do this. I questioned then why did you put the convenient tag, its like deceiving me. She responded with a attitude and said, I am like that, don't want to that and don't like to put the inconvenient tag. Ok, no problem, I don't like to force so I brought the other back and service OK, not too bad except no GF feel. The 2nd night Birdie has a booking so could not return to accompany us but she made an effort to came and see me and have a drink and to take contact for future return customer. Meanwhile, one of my friends who has never been into this shocked me by getting his girl to go back with him.

Nov 2011:
I returned again and my friend went for the same girl. I asked for Birdie again but I recalled she don't go back with customer so I pick another one with a fairy same cut like her. Night ended and I made another attempt to ask Birdie and she said no. So I went with the other girl and she is very pro. Back to the room, she would break the ice by playing some hands game (strip version). She got good size breast but overall fuck was no good because half way into the fuck, she fake her orgasm and cried "你好棒,加油“. My friend who went back 2nd time with the girl is now in love with her already.

jnudes
24-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Birdie is one tough girl. So did you manage to book her at last? Please continue your story...

prcbrok
24-08-2013, 09:36 PM
Continue ...

Mar 2012:
Both my friend and me have the same birthday so we celebrate ours by making a trip back there. I knew my friend has fall for the KTV girl and I tried to tell him to stop before it is too late. I knew after the Nov 2011 trip, my friend went back to see her on his own and even brought her to other countries for holiday. I tried to advise my friend like an experienced cheongster but as you know, once a person is madly in love with the girl, no amount of persuasion or logic talk can get him out of this. The only way one can get out is when one gets hurt.

So back to the same KTV, I asked for the same girl, my Birdie. This time 3rd time I tried to asked her whether she want to go back with me but again was rejected. I am beginning to think the next time she reject me again I will stop and find another one.

Apr 2012:
We went again. And I called for the same girl, Birdie. I gave myself one last chance. When night ended, I asked that golden question and bingo, she agreed.

Happily while walking back from the KTV to the hotel, she stop at the slope and said she want to change her mind. I said no problem. If you don't want to do it, we can just chat only. I knew you guys will think that I have evil intention but what I said is what I meant. There are occasion that I bring inconvenient girl back just for chatting

Back to the room, I indeed do not have the intention to do it. While I was preparing to sleep, she undress on her own accord and initiate the sex. Of course being a man I would then go for it. The feel was great, she was very responsive, very genuine, her moaning, her body tweaking and the flow of juice like a waterfall.

When we wake up, I gave her the money and she said, luckily you came. I am very broke and these money came just in time for her need.

May 2012 to July 2012:
No trips back there. However, the technology of online chat, video cams meant we are in contact everyday and communicating even more than I communicate with my wife. I was cautious too and have not fall for her though. She did hint that her handphone was stolen, to me a common excuse cook up by many PRC so I said I have no money to buy for you.

July 2012:
Finally, my group went back there again and as usual I spend time with my Birdie. My feel for her become stronger but have not reached the point that I love her. I was just enjoying the time spend with her. She told me she is quitting as she don't like to work in that place. I asked her what she intend to do. She said she is going back to her home town to d a study so that she can get a proper job. Said her study is a 1 year course and cost 3000 CNY. I find this is good for her and furthermore is only 3000 CNY, I gave that money to her and encourage her to study hard. I also thought that this is the last time I will meet her again. Strangely, for a cheongster to believe in that?

Ken79
25-08-2013, 11:10 AM
喜欢甘愿, there is no right or wrong... where u are coming from is give her some advice n $$ out of concern (real or kanna conned is another thing) with the knowledge that most probably u'd never see her again in person.

i guess all u wish for her is to become a better person and have a better perspective for her future, i guess most of us at some point of our cheonging life does find ourselves in these situations.

SexyMenace
25-08-2013, 11:59 AM
Bro... Step out of it if u can,don't play with fire with your family's happiness as stake...not worth it...

see see only
25-08-2013, 01:27 PM
ANother KC story ... interesting ...

Me camp liao ;)

jnudes
25-08-2013, 03:03 PM
bro, she did accept you on the forth time.....chinese number 4 sounds very similar to die....and if I am you won't give her the money to study coz she oredi earnt too much at her working place...

Ken79
25-08-2013, 03:04 PM
the only way to have a mistress without any worries or fear of being exposed is when u have lots of $

im a sales manager in marine industry so i travel often, sees a lot of men and women from all walks of life.
some rich shipyard owner or vessel owners have 2 wives and almost all have mistress/gfs outside, so how to keep all these women happy is $, they wont leave u even u kick them.
even in indonesia if u want to buy each and every one of them a house, at least a car, each car a driver, many maids - 1 for cooking, 1-2 for cleaning, 1 for each kid, optional security guards, its an astronomical monthly expense.
so u really need a LOT of financial clout.

so for ppl like us, just go out play play on occasions but cannot have any strings or emotional ties attached, if not you either risk your family or u have to spend a lot of money to keep mouths shut.

loneyheart
25-08-2013, 04:16 PM
just another part n parcel of life ... be there just enjoy if u can

prcbrok
25-08-2013, 06:22 PM
just another part n parcel of life ... be there just enjoy if u can
I need to move fast with the story as I badly need advice. I am not out yet, I am confused as she is still holding me back while she continue to work and sleep around....

Continue:
July 2012 to Sep 2012: Return of Birdie
She did not do the study, claimed that she was not accepted as she does not have the qualification. she message me saying she need to go back to the KTV again but she need money for the transport and initial accommodation. I did not give. Somehow or other she managed to get the transport money and return to the city of sins. She contacted me again and sounded very desperate. My heart soften and remit 3000 CNY to her to help her tide thru this stage with no conditions (I am serious). She asked me when I am coming again but I said I am actually going to another city instead. She said she has never travel anywhere and wonder how that city is like. I asked if you like, I can bring you along. She was happy and accepted the invite. She said that she will start work once she is back from the holidays with me.

Oct 2012 - Start of trouble but went straight into it
Start of the 1st holiday with her, captivated by her finally and made an offer to support her. In return she cannot work and I will go up every month. We had great sex and started to do RAW. I was afraid firstly whether she has HIV and 2nd pregnancy. The HIV is confirmed negative but at that time I am more concern on the pregnancy.
Somewhere end Oct, She message me asking me why her period is late. She mentioned she is always punctual and never late before. I thought shit, maybe I hit the jackpot. I told her if she need to go for abortion, I will accompany her. She was touch and for the 1st time she said "我爱你“. Wow, after knowing her for 1 year I finally get to hear that for the 1st time and of course it touches my heart even more.

Nov 2012 – God’s early warning
Nothing special but brought her to Kunming. Interestingly, while in Kunming, we bump into a Monk and the monk saw me and straight away gave me an advice: "色字头上一把刀“ meaning you are threading on dangerous sex.

prcbrok
25-08-2013, 06:47 PM
Dec 2012 to July 2013 : (series of lies)
From Dec 2012 onwards, we met every month almost in different city as I travelled quite a fair bit. We started to have monthly argument and quarrel always because I always caught her lying to me. One thing I can confirmed, up until July 2013, she has not betray me yet. However, we always make up our quarrels after 1 or 2 days and are madly in love again. I also realised that I am actually giving her more than the agreed initial monthly allowance as her family is always into some difficulties.

Then one day, she expressed her insecurity as she said I will leave her one day when my family find out about our affair. She doesn’t want to drag this relationship with me for many years and when she lost her youth and value, and I am not with her, she will be helpless. She wanted me to give her a child and a house so that I remain committed to her. I rejected the child option and told her she is still young and we must enjoy ourselves first. However, I am ok to buy her a condo. I am seriously in love with her and genuine love her. I also think I should gave her some sense of security.

Just before I buy her the condo, she asked for permission to return to work in KTV claiming that she wanted to offload my burden. I said no and we started our quarrel on this until I threatened to stop the condo purchase if she insists on working. While condo purchase is in progress, no more mentioned on returning to work but I can sense her feel for me has started to go a little cold at times. Condo purchase done, renovation completed and she moved in happy. I thought she would appreciate what I have done for her.
Little did I know that my biggest problem, pain and agony are coming up in the following month.

prcbrok
25-08-2013, 07:35 PM
Aug 2013: NOW THIS IS THE START OF MY BIG PROBLEM, PAIN and AGONY

After she moved in to the condo, many unlucky things happened both to me and her. Her family members suddenly all ended up with lost of their job. Every member in the family is looking to her for support and of course she is looking at me to support. I can carried her but not with the extra burden of the entire family. Especially, I just spend the $$ on her condo purchase, reno, and furnishing. To make things worst, I started to have some financial difficulty. My 2nd property meant for investment TOP earlier than expected and I did not took any loan thinking the mere shortage of SGD100K I can fix it when it TOP in that indicated year. I drained up all my reserve to cater to the 2nd property full payment, was still short and took an OD. Meanwhile, I realise I have spent close to SGD $100K too on maintaining the girl for a period of 10 months.
We both started to feel pressure, and she is beginning to see that I am no longer rich. She wanted to go back to KTV again but I did not agreed. While I continue to provide you the monthly allowance, it should be enough. She promised me that she will not lie to me to return to work.
Then on the 14th Aug, she asked for a Video Chat and was with her in that video chat for 2 hours. I can see her tears in the corner and she again asked to return to work. I told her I would rather we break off if she go back to work there as I knew any girl that return will easily succumbed themselves to offer sex as the money is too great.

The following day, I sense something is not right in her daily chatting style with me. While she told me she is at her friend house, I sort of suspecting she is back to work. I confirmed my suspicious and she admitted and the reason is I cannot help her family member and I do not want her to work, therefore she has to lie to me. She promised me that she will not do sex with customer and asked that I trust her. She said since I am also having financial difficulties, she is trying to offload me. What to do, indeed I do not have the ability as in the past few months. So I have to agree.

The next few nights, she went back early and did not break her promise Until, the 20th Aug,

alan0338
25-08-2013, 07:38 PM
One thing I can confirmed, up until July 2013, she has not betray me yet.

boss, wat u mean by u confirm she nv betray u????is it emotionally or physically???? u lock her hole and heart???? :confused: :D

prcbrok
25-08-2013, 08:04 PM
becoz I installed a tracking device to track where she goes and she knew it

prcbrok
25-08-2013, 08:07 PM
20th Aug – the betrayal starts
As usual she will chat with me informing me she is on the way back home and is with a girlfriend that is drunk and will be staying over with her.
She informed me that they are going up the lift to the condo already. I asked who else help you to carry this completely drunken friend. She said herself. Now I sense something not right. Even for a men to handle complete drunkard, it is very heavy and difficult to do it with just one person. How can she do it. I did suspect but it was late and I wanted to sleep already, so I sent her the Good Night note.
Suddenly the response came back with a message translated in English meant : “Which Lift lobby do I take ?” This seems to be her question to someone but was sent wrongly to me.
I questioned her, she denied saying its typo error. I try Video Chat her but she did not accept the video call. After 20 mins, she did initiate the Video Call to me with her friend lying on her lap. I could not see clearly the background and I thought ok they are back home.
The next day, I started to think about the message and realised that she must have gone and do the extra service.
I threaten to break off if she did not explain the wrong message properly. She admitted that the message was supposed to be sent out of her drunk friend phone but she got mixed up. She swear she did not do anything wrong to me and said I have no evidence to prove.

21st Aug
I ignore her and she tried desperately to contact me at night. She went home early and tried calling me but I am not answering.

prcbrok
25-08-2013, 08:14 PM
boss, wat u mean by u confirm she nv betray u????is it emotionally or physically???? u lock her hole and heart???? :confused: :D
becoz I installed a phone tracking software and I know where she went. She is aware of that too

jnudes
25-08-2013, 10:31 PM
Nov 2012 – God’s early warning
Nothing special but brought her to Kunming. Interestingly, while in Kunming, we bump into a Monk and the monk saw me and straight away gave me an advice: "色字头上一把刀“ meaning you are threading on dangerous sex.

This monk must be genuine as he did not ask you for money or cheated you in the first place. I had my turn before with an old fortune teller that can read faces, immediately after seeing me he already knew what happened to me before without asking and gave me some important advice on how to take care of myself. And unfortunately you decided to ignore him and proceed with your relationship.

porscheclub
26-08-2013, 03:05 AM
Oh no, bro. Serious trouble you have.

Cut all contacts with her now & change your mobile nos etc. if the condo is under her name then take it as a lost investment. You need cold turkey treatment.

Long ago a fortune teller once told me that "I'm filling the sea with soil" & this is for you as well. I've been through a few such cases so can relate well. She's digging money on your compassionate heart & don't ever have a child with her. If she does get pregnant then order a DNA test but please, don't get yourself into further trouble with her.

All we want is to have good fuck. Remember, we pay money for pleasure & not pressure. You've had your fun & it's gone wrong so pull the plug before you lose your mind, time & $$$

Get rid of her now.

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 08:27 AM
22nd Aug - Part I
I made up my mind I cannot accept the fact that she is sleeping around. I call her and said I am prepared to sell some of my shares to help meet her family problem. She agreed not to work anymore if I can forgive her. However, I change my mind and cannot get over the fact that she betray me and sleep with someone. I told her if she want to continue to work, I will not give her anymore money. She was hoping that she can get her monthly allowance + whatever she earn from her own. She said she is fine with my proposal, ie. We continue to be together, she is not expecting me to give her anymore money but I cannot stop her on how she made the money. I agreed.
That night, she got a booking at 8pm and informed me that she has removed the Not Convenient Badge and ready for Outcall. My heart started to feel the pain. I regretted what I said to her. I chat her, call her mobile and plead with her not to go out and sleep with the hongkie tonight. She said, its your fault, once we removed this badge, cannot reject. I told her at most you don’t accept the tips, paid the 1000CNY fine or worst get fired and go home and I will continue to give you the monthly allowance. She promise me ok but I wasn’t sure.
I keep constant contact with her on the chat and the last chat session at 2:07, she asked me to sleep and she will inform me when she knock off from work.

alan0338
26-08-2013, 09:51 AM
becoz I installed a phone tracking software and I know where she went. She is aware of that too

wah! u jagar her till like tat??!!!maciam ur pet sial!!! but actually u are the pet and still paying money... u the man!!! :D

hock19
26-08-2013, 10:35 AM
Alamak.

First of all, if you do raw, must be sure to release during "safe" period; as if she gets pregnant, you are to be indebted to her for the rest of your life (or until she gets another better guy with lots of money)

Second, if you know she is lying to you, just don't take the call, or else use your smart phone to block her no. After a few tries, she will give up once she knows she cannot control you. Or if possible, change phone no.

Life till go on. She knows how to take cars of themselves......

It is hard to go through this phase but this is the only way.....just try not to make contact with her. Move on and get another one; and maybe do the same but with past experience, you next relationship ought to be better thought out!

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 01:10 PM
22nd Aug – Part II

At 2.47m I believe it’s near to closing time and I contact her on her mobile. The phone rang forever but no answer and no disconnect by her. I was devastated as I thought she must have started the fuck session but deep inside I was hoping she get herself drunk so that is the excuse to get out of the bonk session. The mgmt. does not allow any girl that are drunk to be brought back by customer. I tried calling her every minute, 247, 2.48, 2.49, 2.50 am …… until 3.47 and still no response. I felt a little relive as I thought she must have drunk, otherwise the fuck session should finished by 1 hour which statistically not any people achieve that. I continue to dial every minute until am, the phone ring tone indicates the phone is busy. I am confused, is she done now and tried to call her room mates or is she drunk and her buddy is trying to contact her room mate. I continue to call again every minute until next morning 09;30 am, a total of close to 500 calls recorded on my phone to that number. I felt helpless, it’s like you know she is going into the room and get fuck and there is nothing you could do to stop that. It’s painful, very painful. I cried. I began to hate myself for suggesting that she go and do what she want, as long as she remain by my side I am fine. At 0930 am, she answered the call. For the 1st time, I really wished she would lie to me that she is drunk and she intentionally get herself drunk just to get away from this bonk session. However, she did not lie for the 1st time, she admitted that she went and service the men, that fucking Hongkie, I am cursing him to have herpes one day and get knock by a car. I asked her whether she love me and she said yes. I asked why would you do this to hurt me. Her response was actually I like this arrangement that you proposed. She said she can be with me and can continue to earn her money. I told her I can forget about last night and as long as she stop work immediately, I continue to provide her with what she is always getting. She said she knew I have financial difficulties and she prefer to earn her own money and it’s a lot more than what I can give. She told me if you want to be with me, that is the only way. When your financial situation improve, then she will get out of this. I always thought that I will never forgive her if she ever sleep with another man but I am surprised I can forgive her if she promised to stop. My love for her is genuine. There are many times I wanted to disclose our affair to my wife and suggest a divorce but I lack the courage to hurt my family. Eventually, I agreed that we continue, she can do what she wanted and I don’t have to give her any more money. However, I am beginning to wonder why would she still want to continue with me then? I am not young and not nice looking, so what is she after?

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 01:12 PM
23rd Aug

Upon advice by my close friends , I finally contacted her and told her I cannot accept to be her “hubby” and still allow her to work and sleep around with other men. I would prefer to maintain as when we first met, i.e. customer relationship. We break our relationship but when I am there will patronize and support you. I guess this option is less painful for me.

In fact I am deceiving myself, it is still painful! Like what most of my friend said, just do a clean break and you will be fine after a few days.

24th Aug

She sent an online chat to me knowing my original plan is to go up and see her in Sept. She asked me to stay at our condo and she is not asking for payment.

I am still confused. I don’t know what to do but I have a 2 hour call with her in the middle of the night. After the call, my logic thinking tell me that I must break as there many tell tale signs she is going t squeeze you to death. My heart keep saying No, she is still in love with me . no one other than myself can feel it.

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 01:14 PM
My decision?

She has done nothing wrong. The fact is she is helping me too so be appreciative and learn to accept and understand her. She probably don’t feel good too but she need someone to lend emotional support. I may not be the prince charming but over the past 2 years, I have given her all the emotional support. I cannot forget her and I cannot let go. If I do a clean break like what many suggested, I think both she and me will get hurt badly.

Have anyone had any girl doing these type of work and continue the relationship with you? Is it workable? How do you handle your emotions when she is sleeping around while you are at home waiting for her return?

esssinine
26-08-2013, 03:25 PM
like that call experienced cheongster ah? :rolleyes:

jnudes
26-08-2013, 03:49 PM
You are not experienced after all.......she is in love with your money. Which WL doesn't? Now you still want to be with her despite you have one happy family.

Divorce your wife to sort out this matter? Next time most likely she would ask you to kick your wife out like an animal from your home and you going to accept that?

Currently you are in a self-destruct mode. Eventually she will swallow all your wealth and make you a poor man. You are indeed playing a very dangerous game. And I dare to say she must have put some black magic on you too.

By the time you realized everything is too late already...:D:D:D

jj583
26-08-2013, 04:39 PM
Bro, time to wake up!
We pay, have fun and fxxk off!
Forsakening your family? Pls remember those time that u and yr wife/family shared!
Your kids, yr wife are the utmost important ppl in yr life! Not that prc gal!
In time of trouble, yr family members will be there for u, not the prc gal ...
Having said so much, it's yr choice!
:eek::eek:

alan0338
26-08-2013, 06:06 PM
My decision?

She has done nothing wrong. The fact is she is helping me too so be appreciative and learn to accept and understand her.

wah lao eh, really most gong of all the gong kias around! u are the champion! :D

wolfgang999
26-08-2013, 07:20 PM
u r stupid, wanna keep ktv girl, then be mentally prepared she will sleep around with other men for that extra money.

they are in this line for money, unless you can support her whole village, be prepared for her to earn that extra income. You will be hearing stories about sickly grand parents, brothers and sisters who need to pay school fees, gangster relatives who threaten to tell her parents what she did unless she pay them certain amount of money etc etc..

if you cannot turn yourself away from these heart-wrenching stories, dun call yourself experienced chiongster, coz you havent seen anything yet :)

DO_YOU_BJ
26-08-2013, 08:17 PM
Going singing drinking groping da bao ST in the nite scene does not make one an experienced cheongster.
An experienced cheongster is one who goes often & knows + understand the modus operandi of the nite scene, not just the joint/joints but also the GROs or singers.
Know how "THEY" make money, how they use reverse psychology, ego boosting words, emotional reverse mental games to make MOST MEN give what would be a straight "NO" if asked for. Then, and only then can u b called experienced.

U were just a number in the pool of sharks that was waiting for ur turn to be bitten.

Things u shud know now:

1) Read back what you wrote but look at it not from ur perspective but from a perspective of someone else reading what another person wrote. You will see ur flaw.
2) The oldest trick in a WLs book to make money is 希望记
If u looked at wat u wrote, the amount of 希望 u mentioned n applied on urself made u a very FAVOURITE candidate of these WLs
3) 可以娶一个鸡做老婆,不可娶一个老婆做鸡
For this case, as long as u cud pay the rent, meaning "HER", she's urs. The minute u cud not afford rent, it's on to the next better player
Since u mentioned ur 40+, u will know this song. The lyrics says everything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93xRD5HFV0
4) Even at the end of everything, u ask if anyone has any success or lived like u hv.
Actually, many have but hv disappeared in to oblivion wif no one to pity them or came out of it n became a master of this GAME.

Remember the golden sutra of every WL out there, be it PRC, Viet, Thai, Russian >> 感情记 / 希望记 = more $$$$$$$$$
Remember the golden sutra of a seasoned cheongster >> 感情记 / 希望记 = more free bonks, beating them at their own game. Then & only then, can u qualify as a seasoned cheongster.
As from ur posts, ur still a noobie noob

Last but not least, ur post show a very delusional person, one in deep denial of the REALITY of the situation. Truth hurts my friend, bite the bullet & face the truth.
Walk away & learn from it rather than holding on to water n drown from it

See my signature below on the golden rules & see how much u hv betrayed urself
So now, decision time.
To save urself, or kill urself wif ur own hand!

hock19
26-08-2013, 09:03 PM
You are not experienced after all.......she is in love with your money. Which WL doesn't? Now you still want to be with her despite you have one happy family.

Divorce your wife to sort out this matter? Next time most likely she would ask you to kick your wife out like an animal from your home and you going to accept that?

Currently you are in a self-destruct mode. Eventually she will swallow all your wealth and make you a poor man. You are indeed playing a very dangerous game. And I dare to say she must have put some black magic on you too.

By the time you realized everything is too late already...:D:D:D

Totally agreed. And I just want to add one point. If she has feelings for you and is that kind of woman who you wish to be with in future, then she ought to know that she can still work, but not to fuck around with other people.

I have had such relationships and if she is genuine, she would not do what she is doing. Just note also that in Ktv, there are girls who only sit with you and not sleep with you, unless she really is in a relationship with you.

So if she is doing what she is doing, think what she might do later if she is indeed with you.

Wake up!

K9696
26-08-2013, 09:07 PM
You said you are in cheong scene for more than 10 yrs...
not surprise.. Chinese says...

上得山多终遇虎.........................

You say you got career, you trade shares..etc...
so you know the game of share...
cut lost, before it is too late.:D

放手吧,回去看家里的老婆 - 还是她最好!:)

porscheclub
26-08-2013, 09:24 PM
I'm beginning to doubt the TS as he's like writing a story for us to follow only.

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 09:44 PM
Going singing drinking groping da bao ST in the nite scene does not make one an experienced cheongster.
An experienced cheongster is one who goes often & knows + understand the modus operandi of the nite scene, not just the joint/joints but also the GROs or singers.
Know how "THEY" make money, how they use reverse psychology, ego boosting words, emotional reverse mental games to make MOST MEN give what would be a straight "NO" if asked for. Then, and only then can u b called experienced.

U were just a number in the pool of sharks that was waiting for ur turn to be bitten.

Things u shud know now:

1) Read back what you wrote but look at it not from ur perspective but from a perspective of someone else reading what another person wrote. You will see ur flaw.
2) The oldest trick in a WLs book to make money is 希望记
If u looked at wat u wrote, the amount of 希望 u mentioned n applied on urself made u a very FAVOURITE candidate of these WLs
3) 可以娶一个鸡做老婆,不可娶一个老婆做鸡
For this case, as long as u cud pay the rent, meaning "HER", she's urs. The minute u cud not afford rent, it's on to the next better player
Since u mentioned ur 40+, u will know this song. The lyrics says everything
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y93xRD5HFV0
4) Even at the end of everything, u ask if anyone has any success or lived like u hv.
Actually, many have but hv disappeared in to oblivion wif no one to pity them or came out of it n became a master of this GAME.

Remember the golden sutra of every WL out there, be it PRC, Viet, Thai, Russian >> 感情记 / 希望记 = more $$$$$$$$$
Remember the golden sutra of a seasoned cheongster >> 感情记 / 希望记 = more free bonks, beating them at their own game. Then & only then, can u qualify as a seasoned cheongster.
As from ur posts, ur still a noobie noob

Last but not least, ur post show a very delusional person, one in deep denial of the REALITY of the situation. Truth hurts my friend, bite the bullet & face the truth.
Walk away & learn from it rather than holding on to water n drown from it

See my signature below on the golden rules & see how much u hv betrayed urself
So now, decision time.
To save urself, or kill urself wif ur own hand!
Bro Do_You_BJ
thank you for your advice. Actually I know all this tricks of theirs and analyze the same as what most of you have said. What I am trying to understand is why she still does not want to let me go, and i hope to swing things around again to be able to lead her out of this. If you recall my 1st few post i mentioned about my friend who first get himself into it, he has successfully converted the girl from KTV to hairdresser. My friend gave her only 3000 RMB a month.

My girl told me if she has no real love for me, she should have stop now. After all, I have given her so much and she know I am currently having some difficulties. She said why would she continue to hurt me. She said her friends advise her to break with me immediately becoz I am getting crazy and might kill her becoz I am too deep in love with her. But she cannot let go, she don't need any money from me. She now make 3 times more than what i given her. All she wanted is I continue the relationship. She said she need someone to genuine care for her.

I am a bit skeptical about this but I can feel the feeling from her is true. I will test by not giving money and see whether this relationship can continue.

I also expect that should someone appear and has the ability to "bao" her at 20K RMB and above per month, she will go for it and I am happy for her. Better than today where she has to earn that amount thru so many people.

Why I didn't blame her.? I asked myself can I commit to marry her? I cannot and what do you want her to do? My monthly allowance to her is only 8000 RMB. They can make 20 to 30 K a month. She has stay with me with that 8K monthly allowance for a year+. When her family has problem and needed the extra money I can't even help her.

I knew there is very small chance that we can be together for long. I cherish whatever time I can be with her and sincerely hope that someone stronger can take her and give her a better life.

The worst that could happen to me is she still scheme to squeeze me dry but I have learnt now to be extra careful with giving her the money. I hope she do have some conscience not to hurt me further, after all I truly love her and treated her very well.

I still believe there is Kan Ching from WL , there must be some success stories out there so I hope brothers out there can share.

Like most men, I always tell myself I can never forgive or accept the girl if she betray me and sleep with someone. I am shocked that I did accept this and continue to accept. So what will make me break away from her?

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 09:53 PM
I'm beginning to doubt the TS as he's like writing a story for us to follow only.
Why do you doubt me? I am sure there are many others who has similar problem like me and I am seeking their advice and what is the ending.

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 09:56 PM
The problem with this forum and thread is people post their problem but I have yet to see people post their success stories. I know there are cases although not many, it's like 1 out of 1000 probably. My friend's case is the best. He is lucky as his girl does not have that family problem.

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 10:01 PM
Totally agreed. And I just want to add one point. If she has feelings for you and is that kind of woman who you wish to be with in future, then she ought to know that she can still work, but not to fuck around with other people.

I have had such relationships and if she is genuine, she would not do what she is doing. Just note also that in Ktv, there are girls who only sit with you and not sleep with you, unless she really is in a relationship with you.

So if she is doing what she is doing, think what she might do later if she is indeed with you.

Wake up!
Yes, she can work in KTV sitting only and don't go out. That level of income will be a lot lesser. One thing I forgot to mentioned is initially she wanted to work as sitting only and supplemented by my 8000 RMB monthly allowance. However I now can't even give the 8000RMB and after that 1st night betrayal which she still denied (recalled the drunken friend event and the question on which lift lobby)I t was the one telling her to go and make that money. I will stop all money and if you still want to continue the relationship, we can. I really regret making that statement.

DO_YOU_BJ
26-08-2013, 10:18 PM
Tks my good bro for the headsup. Will know its validity very shortly ;)

Bro Do_You_BJ
thank you for your advice. Actually I know all this tricks of theirs and analyze the same as what most of you have said.
If u know, then how could it be possible that these claims u claimed cud hv happened? Very contradicting u know

What I am trying to understand is why she still does not want to let me go, and i hope to swing things around again to be able to lead her out of this.
R u sure she doesn't want to let u go? From ur posts, it's u who doesn't want to let go. U call every minute etc remember?
22nd Aug – Part III tried calling her every minute, 247, 2.48, 2.49, 2.50 am …… until 3.47 and still no response. I felt a little relive as I thought she must have drunk, otherwise the fuck session should finished by 1 hour which statistically not any people achieve that. I continue to dial every minute until am, the phone ring tone indicates the phone is busy. I am confused, is she done now and tried to call her room mates or is she drunk and her buddy is trying to contact her room mate. I continue to call again every minute until next morning 09;30 am

If you recall my 1st few post i mentioned about my friend who first get himself into it, he has successfully converted the girl from KTV to hairdresser. My friend gave her only 3000 RMB a month.
U sure u 40+? This kinda assumption coming from a 40+ is unbelievable. So, may I say if ur friend becomes a vegetarian or a monk, u can too?

My girl told me if she has no real love for me, she should have stop now.
Is ur girl smart or r u dumb? Read wat u wrote. She wud hv stopped if she loved u. Tat's wat u claim she wrote. Well, she didn't stop. Wat does tat tell u now??

After all, I have given her so much and she know I am currently having some difficulties. She said why would she continue to hurt me.
U buy this bull crap??? U sure u know the on goings in the nite scene???

She said her friends advise her to break with me immediately becoz I am getting crazy and might kill her becoz I am too deep in love with her. But she cannot let go, she don't need any money from me. She now make 3 times more than what i given her. All she wanted is I continue the relationship. She said she need someone to genuine care for her.
This para is too.....way too unbelievable. For someone who claims he knows all abt the nitescene, u can even quote SHE SAY as though they were believable. Amazing

I am a bit skeptical about this but I can feel the feeling from her is true. I will test by not giving money and see whether this relationship can continue.
Skeptical = Not Sure
Test = 希望

I also expect that should someone appear and has the ability to "bao" her at 20K RMB and above per month, she will go for it and I am happy for her. Better than today where she has to earn that amount thru so many people.
What noble words, but from wat u wrote so far, it's actually not adding up to ur initial stance

Why I didn't blame her.? I asked myself can I commit to marry her? I cannot and what do you want her to do? My monthly allowance to her is only 8000 RMB. They can make 20 to 30 K a month. She has stay with me with that 8K monthly allowance for a year+. When her family has problem and needed the extra money I can't even help her.
So if one day u hv monetary probs n ur parents or siblings can't help u, does not even bother to raise a finger to assist, does tat mean it's fine n totally acceptable too? U mean u know the on goings in the nitescene n they all hv probs, father in hospital, mother pregnant by pariah, grandmother need brain transplant, grandfather cannot erect need lanjiao transplant. U mean u know it all & this bull shit u dunno? Sure bo? These are the most commonly used BS by WLs

I knew there is very small chance that we can be together for long. I cherish whatever time I can be with her and sincerely hope that someone stronger can take her and give her a better life.
This is para full fledged 拥抱希望欺骗自己

The worst that could happen to me is she still scheme to squeeze me dry but I have learnt now to be extra careful with giving her the money. I hope she do have some conscience(拥抱希望) not to hurt me further, after all I truly love her and treated her very well.

I still believe there is Kan Ching from WL , there must be some success stories out there so I hope brothers out there can share.
This statement confirms that u r not a full fledged lao jiao cheongster.
A full fledged cheongster believe only in this phrase: 欢场无真情,欢场无真爱

Like most men, I always tell myself I can never forgive or accept the girl if she betray me and sleep with someone. I am shocked that I did accept this and continue to accept. So what will make me break away from her?
N yet u claim u know the on goings in the nitescene?

Bro porscheclub, I concur, this thread is fake. TS has too may contradicting statements n too many loop holes plus from the way he wrote, at most, someone who just started out to cheong n for sure, is on a budget.
Conclusion : FAKE THREAD

prcbrok
26-08-2013, 10:43 PM
I know understand what is the meaning of experience cheongster. Having Cheong 10+ in nite scene and understand all their tactics to avoid putting KC in does not make you a experienced cheongster. At certain stage, when kan Ching kick in, it is not within your control.

The experienced cheongster is one who not only understand all the tactics of the nite scene and has trained to be hard hearted, no Kan Ching and ready to let go anytime.

We are people after all and having had the relation with her for close to 2 years, the Kan Ching is there and likewise I believe WL also has Kan Ching,

The fact that some of you doubt the story is because you or your friend has not gone thru this.

I am a reader of this forum for many years but I did not contribute any post. For this problem of mine I created a new account for the sake of getting different views from you folks.

saabking
26-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Bro Do_You_BJ

My monthly allowance to her is only 8000 RMB. They can make 20 to 30 K a month. She has stay with me with that 8K monthly allowance for a year+. When her family has problem and needed the extra money I can't even help her.

wah..you good huh..can do budget bao - 8K RMB a month? How you find such good bargain??!!..i thought market rates is already 20-30K RMB a month. :p

stillgottheblue
27-08-2013, 07:17 AM
You fuckin, dickhead! You mentioned that you have difficulty paying her monthly allowance, yet you don't want her to work, to be fucked by other men, how's she going to survive?

A whore is a whore, they will not change because she love you or wants to be with you. They are in this trade for the fast money. Either you enjoy the fucking session with her while she still work and get fuck by other men or you get a clean break with her.

There are no lack of KTV women around who will get along with you if you have the financial means.

porscheclub
27-08-2013, 02:43 PM
N yet u claim u know the on goings in the nitescene?

Bro porscheclub, I concur, this thread is fake. TS has too may contradicting statements n too many loop holes plus from the way he wrote, at most, someone who just started out to cheong n for sure, is on a budget.
Conclusion : FAKE THREAD

Ai sey la Bro! I don't have the time to read everything & study his postings but anyone who's been through these will know.

TS is living in dilusion. He doesn't know the rules of engagement in keeping mistresses or having 3rd party GFs. He has a bit of money but not enough & certainly don't know how to manage such women so yes, he's the one not letting go. Painful to lose your $? S$100K is peanuts to some of us & that money could've bought better stock (woman/pussy). There's so much more we can write but well you guys know what I'm talking about.

If you're a player, just dump her & you'll see her crawling back to you. If she doesn't, no big deal. Next! But right now, she's controlling you.

Btw, we have a lot to learn from bro DO_YOU_BJ as he was the one who gave me light me in my dark days :p

porscheclub
27-08-2013, 03:12 PM
I know understand what is the meaning of experience cheongster. Having Cheong 10+ in nite scene and understand all their tactics to avoid putting KC in does not make you a experienced cheongster. At certain stage, when kan Ching kick in, it is not within your control.

The experienced cheongster is one who not only understand all the tactics of the nite scene and has trained to be hard hearted, no Kan Ching and ready to let go anytime.

We are people after all and having had the relation with her for close to 2 years, the Kan Ching is there and likewise I believe WL also has Kan Ching,

The fact that some of you doubt the story is because you or your friend has not gone thru this.

I am a reader of this forum for many years but I did not contribute any post. For this problem of mine I created a new account for the sake of getting different views from you folks.

You have KC with her but it's quite obvious that she doesn't have it for you. Come on man, you're spying over her like a leech. Why torment yourself over such a relationship & wasting your time? No wonder your fortunes are declining. You don't need monk or sifu, we can tell you right here, right now to let go.

CHOP!

FYI, there's nothing wrong (IMO) to love a WL & if she truly loves you? She'll be working hard in a decent job like anyone else, earning little but truthful or you get her a small business to manage. She'll want to go straight & never touch nightlife again. She'll save money for you & herself instead of digging for more because she loves you and don't want to burden you.

What she's doing is so classic. Her whole family is living in your condo now or maybe rented out some rooms & she's probably even conducting a brothel for extra income. You & her only had transactions based on money so whoever pays more get more attention from her, not love.

newbieboy
27-08-2013, 04:37 PM
Uncle (wanted to call you bro but you too senior), you 40 plus, by the sound of your profile you are middle/upper management struggling with 2nd home purchase (probably co-owned with wife) and down 100k already a big hole appear in your finances. You cannot provide for her, she is half your age, everyday 10 dicks stronger than yours probably making or want to make advances on her, so what is it she gets from you? Water flowing don't mean orgasm ok, please refer to bro WB for more details.

Double age relationship, long distance, both parties struggling to make ends meet, you happy together? You think she's happy? I've stayed in many ktv girls apartments both in SG and China, you are a classic idiot they laugh about in their daily beer and watermelon seeds sessions at home.

If my Maths don't fail me, and the 100k you talk about includes the apartment purchase, then you really didn't spend much on her on a monthly basis. Please cut loss and stop contacting her. Blacklist her and find someone new. I've bad many relationships with these girls, they are mostly superficial.

You just go and count the odds of all this shit happening at the same time and tell me in the face you don't believe there's a scriptwriter involved in this. Her 小狼狗 is probably fucking her and draining her money as we speak. I managed to juggle three such relationships on one phone in one country, and I'm only an amateur compared with these girls.

From the first moment she saw you, she know you hook line and sinker already. Rejecting you for sex must have really hit you hard.

Face it uncle, you have no control, and things you can't control, you have to let go. If she really like you, don't say 8k rmb, 5k rmb she will be more than happy to stay at home and wait for your call everyday and cherish it like its birds nest, she will be happy to be a cashier at some shop and work or study part time, looking forward to you going back to her ASAP. Not like this, call don't pick up, ask which hotel lift to take, etc etc. you've been taken for a ride man.

Your big fishes are still locked in fixed assets, she's making one final push to drive you to insanity and liquidate everything, she doesn't care if your family ends up as collateral damage. You don't get off the ride now next year you'll be back with another thread saying sorry I didn't listen to the bros here, ended up divorcing my wife, selling my houses, shares, car, quitting my job and moving to China. Until one fine day my last yuan under her name, and she suddenly disappeared from my life, change number, sold apartment quietly and moved away. Then you find out that the "family" you met were all actors, and now you're pushing 50, no money no house no car, and dick growing ever softer, and have to type this thread from a wangba in some second tier city.

What is true love from a ktv girl? Either she never wanted money from you, or she can be at your beck and call 24/7 if you provide for her. For this case, true love would be asking you to spend money making her visa to come Singapore, where she can stay in a room you arranged for her so she can see you more often, not asking for a condo purchase. You understand or not??

prcbrok
27-08-2013, 07:46 PM
Bro Newbieboy and Porscheclub,
What you said is starting to make me wake up. Yes, you are both right, I am the one who cannot let go and she is starting to gain control over me. For the past few days, her online chat with me is lesser and not so responsive and when I am not happy about this, she would get angry and threatened me saying "if you still want to be with me, then don't upset me with this small issues on non responsive chat. If you just let me be my own, then only I will love you deeply". This words couple with the advice from many Bros make me wake up and realise she is a bitch.

Bros, you make me realised that yes, she will squeeze everything out of me. I am scheduled to meet her next week in HK and she wanted me to buy her clothes, cosmetics, etc. As the spend on these are not big amount, it never cross my mind that after all, she can continue to get me to provide these. Now I recalled she wanted me to book the KTV room under her name in Oct when my bigger group come for Golf for a few days.

Her girlfriend called me yesterday and console me saying, "Its hard to take it for the 1st time your GF is sleeping to make money, but you will get used to it. its common in China, I have a husband as well". This is getting worse, they are trying to brainwash me.

Having heard all advice from so many bros and friends, everyone is telling to stop otherwise I will be left with nothing.

I have decided to stop and am adamant to do so, especially the past few nights on her change of attitude. She becomes uncaring and cold.

Since I decided to stop, which option would you suggest?
1. Stop immediately, don't ever contact or see her again.
2. I know this WL is a shit, just played along and fuck and don't give any money (after all she said she don't want any money from me).After 1 or 2 visit she will not want to take leave to accompany me and she will stop seeing me.
3. Stop having the KC with her. However, treat her like any WL, and the next time I visit and I can decide whether to engage her services or others.

I appreciate all the bros here for their advice and you make me wake up to reality.

Hope that I will be a stronger player the next time.

Tai_zi21
28-08-2013, 01:21 AM
2. I know this WL is a shit, just played along and fuck and don't give any money (after all she said she don't want any money from me).After 1 or 2 visit she will not want to take leave to accompany me and she will stop seeing me.
3. Stop having the KC with her. However, treat her like any WL, and the next time I visit and I can decide whether to engage her services or others.

I appreciate all the bros here for their advice and you make me wake up to reality.

Ur 1 And only choice is no 1! Cut off all contacts with her,or else you will still be falling for the same old shit!

jnudes
28-08-2013, 02:07 AM
I will go for no.1 and will immediately ask for break up after listening to what the monk at Kunming said earlier. By doing that I don't need to sacrifice the whole condo and create so much mess and pain later on.

newbieboy
28-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Bro Newbieboy and Porscheclub,
What you said is starting to make me wake up. Yes, you are both right, I am the one who cannot let go and she is starting to gain control over me. For the past few days, her online chat with me is lesser and not so responsive and when I am not happy about this, she would get angry and threatened me saying "if you still want to be with me, then don't upset me with this small issues on non responsive chat. If you just let me be my own, then only I will love you deeply". This words couple with the advice from many Bros make me wake up and realise she is a bitch.

Bros, you make me realised that yes, she will squeeze everything out of me. I am scheduled to meet her next week in HK and she wanted me to buy her clothes, cosmetics, etc. As the spend on these are not big amount, it never cross my mind that after all, she can continue to get me to provide these. Now I recalled she wanted me to book the KTV room under her name in Oct when my bigger group come for Golf for a few days.

Her girlfriend called me yesterday and console me saying, "Its hard to take it for the 1st time your GF is sleeping to make money, but you will get used to it. its common in China, I have a husband as well". This is getting worse, they are trying to brainwash me.

Having heard all advice from so many bros and friends, everyone is telling to stop otherwise I will be left with nothing.

I have decided to stop and am adamant to do so, especially the past few nights on her change of attitude. She becomes uncaring and cold.

There's only 1 option, and just so happens the option is 1. You first need to accept that you never were a player. You know what's a player? A player is like me, I one drunk call I can go sleep over, I give 1 day notice and fly china that girl pick me from airport stay her apartment. Reach airport 2 hours ahead of my arrival in case my flight early. I don't call or wechat them they get angsty, they pretty much act like you do when she doesn't reply. I wear rubber they dulan, I play handphone game in bed they give me blowjob to get my attention. I refuse sex they sulk. That's a player. You need to accept you never been one in the first place ok? Sounds like a lot of ego from me but bros who have met me know I'm not like that IRL. But if I don't talk so plainly you will never understand you were never in control. You've been played but that's ok, the forest still stands waiting for your next forage. Cut your losses while the bulk of your fixed assets is still under your name. True love? Fuck off, true love with them only true until they have all your money. You must understand, these girls also believe in true love, but if they only take and don't give, their true love is elsewhere, probably with a poor little wolf dog with a good sized tool and muscles and sweet talk.

You know why she say don't want money now? It's not the money she doesn't want, it's the reporting she has to do to you that she wants to reject. You understand this? Suddenly she realizes she can't make X amount from you monthly, did cost benefit analysis, and now she's thinking ok, let's relegate this yuandatou to the "standby" league. Meaning now she give up 8k and she give up daily reporting to make 30k, but standby and every interval, since you stop giving monthly, she can try for big ticket items every few months. Because you stopped giving monthly you will feel paiseh and give in to the big ticket school fees medical fees trouble with gangsters fees. Typical behavioural pattern of men like you. You just project few months down the road she tell you she need 20k if not her fathermotherbrothersister will be killed by gangster, you give or don't give? Sure give what! What's the net difference between 8k monthly and 20k one shot? Bingo! Only difference is she no need report to you every night.

Like I said, only 1 option and the option is 1.

newbieboy
28-08-2013, 02:22 AM
I will go for no.1 and will immediately ask for break up after listening to what the monk at Kunming said earlier. By doing that I don't need to sacrifice the whole condo and create so much mess and pain later on.

With this kind of bitch, no need to ASK or INFORM of breakup. Download app, blacklist her number, blacklist her Weixin and just move on. There's no loose ends to tie. Snip snip!

DO_YOU_BJ
28-08-2013, 02:39 AM
With this kind of bitch, no need to ASK or INFORM of breakup. Download app, blacklist her number, blacklist her Weixin and just move on. There's no loose ends to tie. Snip snip!
U da man;) This is the ONLY way.
Do not feel that u need to explain anythong, clean break, blah blah
Cunts like these r like cancer tumor!
Just cut, throw, let the healing begin & once recover, CHEONG again!
Dun cut off the cancer tumor, 死路一条 cfm stamp chop :D

see see only
28-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Bro TS,

Read your story .... PRC or of any countries, basically any girls will never give problems to the man they love. They dont even care if you're a thief, broke or millionare .... If they love you, they love you .... no reason.

Women are born to think for ppl they love before themselves ....

BUT when they start to think for themselves or their family before you ..... that proves only one thing .....

THEY DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE :cool: .... and love is never expressed by words :o

So no matter what you give her from the day she stop loving you ....... SHE will only love the way you love her ....

I guess you got what i'm trying to say .... :)

porscheclub
28-08-2013, 02:26 PM
Wah lan eh. You still want to bring her to go shopping? Thinking of bonking her again right? Save those money & order some chicks for a mass orgy is better spent.

I'm in Hong Kong now till end of the month & wouldn't mind to join your sex-party :D

The fastest way to forget an old love is to find new love ;)

DegenerationX
28-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Another KC story. It's always the same thing, guys kena kc by the gals. Is there any story about gals kena kc by the guys? Must share share then can learn some skills mah.

Santaclaws
28-08-2013, 07:09 PM
During chionging the best experience is to have the opportunity to indulge in a kc but it'll also opens up opportunities to a lifetime of debts and regrets. you've failed to control ur lust towards her in the early game and now she got you swimming in the center of her palms, cut lost now. There's no way of winning her back once the feelings is lost, or if there's any feelings to begin with. You've already lost your heart and money, don't lose your family as well.

One of the great kc movies out there and you're just like the 2 ladies in this movie.
lq--r7BpFCA

oldnewbie
05-09-2013, 06:44 PM
TS,
memorise the following from newbieboy, and read out whenever you think of her

true love would be asking you to spend money making her visa to come Singapore, where she can stay in a room you arranged for her so she can see you more often, not asking for a condo purchase.

DID SHE?

wells
06-09-2013, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=prcbrok;9584737]Bro Do_You_BJ
What I am trying to understand is why she still does not want to let me go,QUOTE]

Because you are her ATM, today press $500 no have at least got $100 come out...This cycle will keep going.. and when it will stop and who on earth will give up this self proclaimed intelligent+experienced chongster which is = cash machine? :D

adonis
08-09-2013, 12:10 PM
Don't let Birdie know your home address, your wife's name/hp n your office address/phone no. Listen to SBF boss' advice. Good luck.

admitz
09-09-2013, 09:26 PM
just one of those things we thought we can control but in the end we cant..

time to move on bro..

Johnny85
12-09-2013, 03:41 AM
My humble advise. Fuck her another 200-300 times free and make your spent worth.

How to bonk and not spend another cent will be your task.

Like what she do best, give you xi wang. You can also give her xi wang.

Face it, challenge it and conquer it!

End of day, its just a game of lies :)

adonis
27-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Hello newbieboy. How many PRC girlfriends do u have? How do u get your PRC girlfriend at your beck n call? How do u control them? How do u b a player? Do u give her monthly money, jewelry, luxury handbags or a car etc?

fulham
11-10-2013, 02:47 AM
Hey bro, if you find a KTV girl to love, usually this is usually what you get. You went to the wrong environment and got the wrong girl. Most of these ladies in these environment, and the influence and pressure from other girls, they are just out there looking out to suck men dry of their $$$.

I have ever known a FL girl in the past overseas, she was pretty, kind and good to me. It seems we can click and not really talk about money that much, we went outings, play, meals together even with her friends and family. I even went to her house to stay, which she purchased for herself in china.

As I ever went to one of her friend's house, I was told that the house was purchased by another man for her. Most of her friends are like these, same similar style and activity, their motive is money first, then you can talk honey.

Villian
11-10-2013, 05:48 AM
Be the player or be played,
China ladies who come to work in Singapore are generally very cunning,
Many of them are cheap, they are willingly to do anything for a better life,
be if for their family or whatsoever reason,
they are capable of mind fucking men's mind, and if you think you're smart,
I'm sorry to say, smart is not going to take u anywhere in this game,
Cunning would be it.

If you u think you can find true love at that kind of place,
I suggest u take a mirror and take a good look at yourself,

Firstly, are you very good looking? Or extremely charming.
Second, the only reason they will choose Older men over younger once only because usually those who have monies are the older ones.

At the end of the day, just fuck and run as far as you can..
If you should to fall in love with them, you have the most to lose.

adonis
11-10-2013, 12:03 PM
"Her family members suddenly all ended up with lost of their job. Every member in the family is looking to her for support and of course she is looking at me to support".

prcbrok. When u mentioned the above, I think it was more of her lies. Later she can cry on demand to convince u to let her work again in a KTV. What a good actress. Any bros wanna comment pls carry-on. Good luck prcbrok. See a psychiatrist if necessary.

MaMister
11-10-2013, 06:32 PM
So did she RAW with the customers if that fellow supports her well?

ol'ManPushCart
20-10-2013, 08:02 PM
There's only 1 option, and just so happens the option is 1. You first need to accept that you never were a player. You know what's a player? A player is like me, I one drunk call I can go sleep over, I give 1 day notice and fly china that girl pick me from airport stay her apartment. Reach airport 2 hours ahead of my arrival in case my flight early. I don't call or wechat them they get angsty, they pretty much act like you do when she doesn't reply. I wear rubber they dulan, I play handphone game in bed they give me blowjob to get my attention. I refuse sex they sulk. That's a player. You need to accept you never been one in the first place ok? Sounds like a lot of ego from me but bros who have met me know I'm not like that IRL. But if I don't talk so plainly you will never understand you were never in control. You've been played but that's ok, the forest still stands waiting for your next forage. Cut your losses while the bulk of your fixed assets is still under your name. True love? Fuck off, true love with them only true until they have all your money. You must understand, these girls also believe in true love, but if they only take and don't give, their true love is elsewhere, probably with a poor little wolf dog with a good sized tool and muscles and sweet talk.

You know why she say don't want money now? It's not the money she doesn't want, it's the reporting she has to do to you that she wants to reject. You understand this? Suddenly she realizes she can't make X amount from you monthly, did cost benefit analysis, and now she's thinking ok, let's relegate this yuandatou to the "standby" league. Meaning now she give up 8k and she give up daily reporting to make 30k, but standby and every interval, since you stop giving monthly, she can try for big ticket items every few months. Because you stopped giving monthly you will feel paiseh and give in to the big ticket school fees medical fees trouble with gangsters fees. Typical behavioural pattern of men like you. You just project few months down the road she tell you she need 20k if not her fathermotherbrothersister will be killed by gangster, you give or don't give? Sure give what! What's the net difference between 8k monthly and 20k one shot? Bingo! Only difference is she no need report to you every night.

Bro newbieboy damn well said! U are the master!

newbieboy
21-10-2013, 01:08 AM
Earlier a bro asked if I shower them with gifts to keep them, and some have implied over PMs I'm some Casanova. Actually, no. And not just that, I don't pay monthly rental type payments, be it school fees, BY fees, other miscellaneous fees which are disguises of body fees.

I am decent looking, have a decent sized tool, and a good sense of humour and wit, that's all I have going for me. While going for a full BY or a few partial BYs is something I can live with, I haven't yet done it, for a few reasons: 1) my passive income cannot sustain this yet 2) I have enough low hanging fruit to keep me busy 3) actually things I've described makes me sound like a player but I am not. People have feelings, so do I. On an intermediate level I connect emotionally with girls who have proven themselves to me, and my gifts are rare and well-deserved. I conduct these relationships like I would with a wife, i.e. Too little too late. You need to realize for most women, gifts and money never secure them. You can employ these tools to lubricate the initial arrangement, but if you can't make them laugh AND give them orgasms then it's pretty much downhill from there.

Also, if you are really playing the game, you must always keep in mind that there are better players than you. No team in the BPL goes undefeated forever. We've all paid our dues. Some more, some less. But it will keep you in good stead to remember we never win all the time, and that's ok.

Many laojiao bros subscribe to the Alpha male theory, and that's not something I practice. If you read Bro WB's teachings in his thread, you will realize he is a value investor. I'm afraid I'm even more of one, I don't sit around and wait for one girl to change her mind, because I know we all have preferences in partner searches. If she wants to blow cold, she's off my list and on to the next. It's a numbers game, really. The more places you go ( and I mean in life not just joints) the more people can tell you're not so easy to tackle. Ticking all the boxes is impossible, so if you can tick most, it's good enough to kick start something. It is the same for them. Know what you can bring to the table, and if you have nothing yet, acquire a skill or some knowledge, and then we can start in the lower divisions and aim for promotion (while always remembering that one bad mistake can cost a season and a place in the BPL). Any manager that tells you no luck was involved in winning trophies is full of BS. We all have some luck at some time, so ride on it and don't ask why. Only ask when things go wrong. Don't over question, sometimes they themselves don't understand why they're so nice to us. When I first started out I used to do stupid things like fetch them and their friends around, move houses and pick ups from airport. Nowadays I just say fuck off it's easier for you to cab don't waste my time and stop calling me at work.

End of the day if you can make them laugh harder and climax harder, you win. And if there's someone better than you going for the same meat, you starve for awhile. They don't really need us for money, though if you can provide it then things become easier to "consummate", as bro WB would say. Don't lose sight of what's important, and sometimes if it means you have to choose between family and friends or some girl you barely know for 2 weeks, pick the former. The girls worth your time will realize you have priorities above them, and they have to work hard to become one. It's actually better for you in the long run than to make illogical choices, which actually jeopardizes their perception of you. Because there's no man weaker than an irrational one, and like we always look for someone more attractive than we are, they look for someone stronger than they are, be it wealth, intelligence or morals. The saying "don't give up a forest for a tree" applies at every stage, not just something friends tell you after you lose. Remember that. Hope this helps!

MrStyleKing
21-10-2013, 01:40 AM
So did she RAW with the customers if that fellow supports her well?

Bro your are literally killing her business by your line of questioning:D

joscklee
21-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Earlier a bro asked if I shower them with gifts to keep them, and some have implied over PMs I'm some Casanova. Actually, no. And not just that, I don't pay monthly rental type payments, be it school fees, BY fees, other miscellaneous fees which are disguises of body fees.

I am decent looking, have a decent sized tool, and a good sense of humour and wit, that's all I have going for me. While going for a full BY or a few partial BYs is something I can live with, I haven't yet done it, for a few reasons: 1) my passive income cannot sustain this yet 2) I have enough low hanging fruit to keep me busy 3) actually things I've described makes me sound like a player but I am not. People have feelings, so do I. On an intermediate level I connect emotionally with girls who have proven themselves to me, and my gifts are rare and well-deserved. I conduct these relationships like I would with a wife, i.e. Too little too late. You need to realize for most women, gifts and money never secure them. You can employ these tools to lubricate the initial arrangement, but if you can't make them laugh AND give them orgasms then it's pretty much downhill from there.

Also, if you are really playing the game, you must always keep in mind that there are better players than you. No team in the BPL goes undefeated forever. We've all paid our dues. Some more, some less. But it will keep you in good stead to remember we never win all the time, and that's ok.

Many laojiao bros subscribe to the Alpha male theory, and that's not something I practice. If you read Bro WB's teachings in his thread, you will realize he is a value investor. I'm afraid I'm even more of one, I don't sit around and wait for one girl to change her mind, because I know we all have preferences in partner searches. If she wants to blow cold, she's off my list and on to the next. It's a numbers game, really. The more places you go ( and I mean in life not just joints) the more people can tell you're not so easy to tackle. Ticking all the boxes is impossible, so if you can tick most, it's good enough to kick start something. It is the same for them. Know what you can bring to the table, and if you have nothing yet, acquire a skill or some knowledge, and then we can start in the lower divisions and aim for promotion (while always remembering that one bad mistake can cost a season and a place in the BPL). Any manager that tells you no luck was involved in winning trophies is full of BS. We all have some luck at some time, so ride on it and don't ask why. Only ask when things go wrong. Don't over question, sometimes they themselves don't understand why they're so nice to us. When I first started out I used to do stupid things like fetch them and their friends around, move houses and pick ups from airport. Nowadays I just say fuck off it's easier for you to cab don't waste my time and stop calling me at work.

End of the day if you can make them laugh harder and climax harder, you win. And if there's someone better than you going for the same meat, you starve for awhile. They don't really need us for money, though if you can provide it then things become easier to "consummate", as bro WB would say. Don't lose sight of what's important, and sometimes if it means you have to choose between family and friends or some girl you barely know for 2 weeks, pick the former. The girls worth your time will realize you have priorities above them, and they have to work hard to become one. It's actually better for you in the long run than to make illogical choices, which actually jeopardizes their perception of you. Because there's no man weaker than an irrational one, and like we always look for someone more attractive than we are, they look for someone stronger than they are, be it wealth, intelligence or morals. The saying "don't give up a forest for a tree" applies at every stage, not just something friends tell you after you lose. Remember that. Hope this helps!

Hey Bro, solid article but may I know what is BY, BS?

saabking
21-10-2013, 10:01 PM
Hey Bro, solid article but may I know what is BY, BS?

BY = BAOYING = BAO = keep lady as mistress at an agreed upon transaction fee
BS = Bullshit
:D

joscklee
21-10-2013, 10:23 PM
BY = BAOYING = BAO = keep lady as mistress at an agreed upon transaction fee
BS = Bullshit
:D

Thanks for enlightenment

adonis
30-10-2013, 12:46 PM
How r things prcbrok? Why don't u tell Birdie dat u intend to divorce your wife n b with her? Some months later u tell her u divorced your wife. Then see what's Birdie's reactions. If she later found out dat u didn't, have a prepared plausible reason. If she asks u why u r still with your wife, answer dat it so happens dat your wife has changed her mind n wants to reconcile with u again. If Birdie can throw smoke at u in the past, u can do the same to her.

Thank u shifu, newbieboy. Life is learning.

Hwei6969
08-11-2013, 08:57 AM
From your story this girl is trying to scam you. She tried to play hard to get for you, but easy to f for others. She tells u motheruncle story to see your how deep your pockets are.

It's a wrong move once you decide to buy a condo for her. If I am you. I will buy under my name and let her stay rent free. Even if she leaves , the house is still your's. You should cut losses now, sell that house off for cash and get the blood sucker to F off.

If she is one ruled by love she will not work in such line or return back to vice.
If you hold on, you should be laughing if you still have an underwear at the end of the day.

You can try to test water. Tell her you lost all your assets in the stock market. Ask her you decided to move in with her since you paid for the condo.
It will surely freak her out... Lol
You then will see how deep her love is for you

tshirt
11-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Dude, your relationship with her is all about providing her with money.

She is devoted to you as long as you give her money and to her family as well.

You have actually given her more than enough, you bought a fucking condo for her! Are you crazy????

Then after that when you run out of money she immediately wants to go sell her pussy. She is a desperado who is desprate for money, can't you already tell that?????

I give you a TIP, many China girls are the best at lying and sweet talking - ESPECIALLY IF THEY WORK IN THE SEX SERVICE INDUSTRY. They will say they love you, adore you, only want to be with you, but behind your back you will not know what they are doing!

You can imagine all the sweet shit stuff she tells that Hongkie guy. Probably ask him to pay her a monthly allowance and buy her a car too!

adonis
31-01-2014, 09:54 PM
If prcbrok goes to meet Birdie, the PRC woman in this thread to sort this matter out; issit possible dat Birdie may pay some hired thugs to kill prcbrok? My question is issit possible dat PRC women pay hired thugs to kill people in PRC? The victim's body is never found again...

Nato17
07-02-2014, 11:58 PM

Wah steady la. Install phone tracking software even. She die la.

Nato17
08-02-2014, 12:07 AM
wah..you good huh..can do budget bao - 8K RMB a month? How you find such good bargain??!!..i thought market rates is already 20-30K RMB a month. :p

You sure or not 20-30k? I budget king lei. :mad:

Nato17
08-02-2014, 12:10 AM

Very well put. "Numbers game", "valued investor", "low hanging fruits". Will up you.

Nato17
08-02-2014, 12:16 AM

You write very well and document your thoughts very well. And for that I admire your writing style. Kudos to you.