PDA

View Full Version : Mindfucked...

wildcard87
13-08-2013, 10:13 PM
Was talking to this girl that I'm interested in and topic diverted to sex.She was telling me about her ex and I replied with my experiences with my ex.Now she suddenly says she doesn't feel like talking and wish to consider if we should really be together.

It was just casual chat and suddenly like that...what gives man?

cutiejas
14-08-2013, 02:32 AM
U did smt to ur ex that she disapproved and she was afraid that u would treat her the same..

stillgottheblue
14-08-2013, 06:58 AM
Don't ever talk about another woman in front of your woman, period. Women are a jealous lot.

wildcard87
14-08-2013, 07:29 AM
U did smt to ur ex that she disapproved and she was afraid that u would treat her the same..

No..we were just talking about places we did it at.

wildcard87
14-08-2013, 07:29 AM
Don't ever talk about another woman in front of your woman, period. Women are a jealous lot.

I know...thing now is how to recover the situation?

Mr_don_juan
14-08-2013, 02:15 PM
I know...thing now is how to recover the situation?

There is nothing in there, just some boring conversation about each other exs. That's a problem when you need her more than she need you.

No matter what she says, you can only trust her actions. So just ignore the whole suitation and act nothing has happened before. In fact you should get a little angry with her for making a mountain out of a molehole. :D

xuanz
14-08-2013, 03:02 PM
so she can say what she did but you say what you did she not happy. HAHA Anyway girls are like that. So you probably did at somewhere she wants to do with you at. Lol.

Tell her your previous sex experiences are fucking boring.. she will be happy.

xpinkyx-moment
14-08-2013, 04:14 PM
To some girls , sharing their own sex experience is abit exciting at the starts , becoz both of u nv meet before , so dun mind sharing lohh ( gals mindset)

but after they listen ur sex experience , they sudden will change their mindset n think , why this guy I know become disgusting , and lost the interest in continue chatting.

Or maybe some words u use to describe the "action/feeling" she gets offended .

wildcard87
14-08-2013, 04:25 PM
To some girls , sharing their own sex experience is abit exciting at the starts , becoz both of u nv meet before , so dun mind sharing lohh ( gals mindset)

but after they listen ur sex experience , they sudden will change their mindset n think , why this guy I know become disgusting , and lost the interest in continue chatting.

Or maybe some words u use to describe the "action/feeling" she gets offended .

No, nv detail the act.But just said where me and the ex did it.She was mighty pissed, said if I like so much go back to her lah.Thing is...when I mentioned it I didn't have any fond memories of the ex at all.just a casual mention conversation style tts it.

Tai_zi21
14-08-2013, 09:45 PM
No, nv detail the act.But just said where me and the ex did it.She was mighty pissed, said if I like so much go back to her lah.Thing is...when I mentioned it I didn't have any fond memories of the ex at all.just a casual mention conversation style tts it.

R u serious about her? If yes think if u endure her attitude and her character anot? Remember there no reason why a gal wan to show u her temper regardless of you are right or wrong

If just a fling just move on la,many fishes in the ocean anyway!

wildcard87
14-08-2013, 10:02 PM
R u serious about her? If yes think if u endure her attitude and her character anot? Remember there no reason why a gal wan to show u her temper regardless of you are right or wrong

If just a fling just move on la,many fishes in the ocean anyway!

I'm serious about her. Thing is she's got this distrust about me,I'm just cheeky nothing more.

angelheart66
15-08-2013, 12:05 AM
Not wise to talk about ex to girls, on first second third date

Mr_don_juan
15-08-2013, 02:08 AM
I'm serious about her. Thing is she's got this distrust about me,I'm just cheeky nothing more.

It's NOT a time for serious relationships for the first few dates unless you're so damn in love that you can't help it.

Tai_zi21
15-08-2013, 02:09 AM

Try working out the difference btw u two then! And understanding for each other as well!

DegenerationX
15-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Try working out the difference btw u two then! And understanding for each other as well!

Since when u become a guru huh? :D

JamiezSB
15-08-2013, 02:29 PM
It's NOT a time for serious relationships for the first few dates unless you're so damn in love that you can't help it.

See that DJ is still here sprouting all his nonsence. Anyway, below are the facts about him, from one very popular gal here who went back because of him. Facts will be Facts. No lying or running from them.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NWIibiOngdU/UgwwWKMf7EI/AAAAAAAAANE/BN9GJYmu15E/s1600/DonJuan-1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WbyGRGRL2qE/UgwwW6QhxkI/AAAAAAAAANM/XqCcYAe3oaM/s320/DonJuan-2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8w6NcC_U4ok/UgwwXk_f1hI/AAAAAAAAANU/I-P0aa-bH7Q/s320/DonJuan-3.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-88xup8u7EKo/UgwwZypbtaI/AAAAAAAAANk/bltW_KtAOsE/s320/DonJuan-4.jpg

JamiezSB
15-08-2013, 02:29 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nRKBgVVdquY/UgwwaGQhwXI/AAAAAAAAANc/QQuQPLjTDc0/s320/DonJuan-5.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J2nPXimHzH8/Uftvac1O_uI/AAAAAAAAALQ/EV8FoJTlnqM/s320/IMG_1724.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KPd8C4bJi0Y/UftvaH1fEcI/AAAAAAAAALM/Qdj4Zr3CXuE/s320/IMG_1725.JPG

supergirl2011
17-08-2013, 03:12 AM
Was talking to this girl that I'm interested in and topic diverted to sex.She was telling me about her ex and I replied with my experiences with my ex.Now she suddenly says she doesn't feel like talking and wish to consider if we should really be together.

Girls are v difficult to understand. Our minds are sometimes haywire.. haha... I know for some guys sharing EXs stories are okay. She might have imagined what you and your ex gf did and find it not acceptable for her? If you really like her, you have to talk to her and assure her that whatever happens before is not important anymore.

late bloomer
17-08-2013, 06:56 PM
She was telling me about her ex and I replied with my experiences with my ex.

Now she suddenly says she doesn't feel like talking and wish to consider if we should really be together.

Bro WC87. If what I interpret is correct, this girl in question was the one who steered the topic towards the sexual direction.

This, in itself, is a very big hint already. I don't talk to my platonic girlfriends about sex at all, neither do they.

I used to talk with one girl very openly abt masturbation. At that time, I remember that we did like each other a lot even though she was already attached. Kept calling me and making advances. She is one horny little minx that I should have done many times over. Yes yes, I deeply regret now ...

If she was the first person to initiate talk abt sex at different places, the only conclusion I can think of is, she is horny and trying to sound u out. Unless she is those kind of loose woman who like to toy with men's feelings all the time. Then you would have to check if she talks to all her other guy friends about sex ...

Try to recall again bro. How did the 2 of u end up talking about the various places u have sex with yr ex?

Second thing. If I interpret correctly, after u mention the diff places u had sex with yr ex, she suddenly say dowan talk anymore. My conclusion? She's a bit upset. Another BIG hint.

She dowan talk anymore. Means? She want action la, stupid!!! :D

This kind of hint so obvious still want to ask people in this forum ah bro? :confused:

Having said that bro, only u know how the entire conversation went. The rest of us may make all sort of analysis, but to no avail. IMHO, I am 85.6278% sure that she has at least some interest in you, (unless she's a flirt) so the ball is really on yr court as to what u want to do abt it.

Best of luck bro! :D

supergirl2011
17-08-2013, 07:47 PM
Bro WC87. If what I interpret is correct, this girl in question was the one who steered the topic towards the sexual direction.

This, in itself, is a very big hint already. I don't talk to my platonic girlfriends about sex at all, neither do they.

I used to talk with one girl very openly abt masturbation. At that time, I remember that we did like each other a lot even though she was already attached. Kept calling me and making advances. She is one horny little minx that I should have done many times over. Yes yes, I deeply regret now ...

If she was the first person to initiate talk abt sex at different places, the only conclusion I can think of is, she is horny and trying to sound u out. Unless she is those kind of loose woman who like to toy with men's feelings all the time. Then you would have to check if she talks to all her other guy friends about sex ...

Try to recall again bro. How did the 2 of u end up talking about the various places u have sex with yr ex with?

Second thing. If I interpret correctly, after u mention the diff places u had sex with yr ex, she suddenly say dowan talk anymore. My conclusion? She's a bit upset. Another BIG hint.

She dowan talk anymore. Means? She want action la, stupid!!! :D

This kind of hint so obvious still want to ask people in this forum ah bro? :confused:

Having said that bro, only u know how the entire conversation went. The rest of us may make all sort of analysis, but to no avail. IMHO, I am 85.6278% sure that she has at least some interest in you, (unless she's a flirt) so the ball is really on yr court as to what u want to do abt it.

Best of luck bro! :D

Good analysis! :)

wildcard87
17-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Good analysis! :)

Truth be told...idk mebbe as get older sex no longer holds such a high priority? I wanna connect with her mentally n emotionally yah.really love this girl loads.dun wanna jump in physically unless we are ready.

supergirl2011
17-08-2013, 10:30 PM
Truth be told...idk mebbe as get older sex no longer holds such a high priority? I wanna connect with her mentally n emotionally yah.really love this girl loads.dun wanna jump in physically unless we are ready.

Hmmm... Not really. I turned 28 liao.. considered old? Sexual compatibility is still important for me. If she is willing to talk about sex with you, I guess she wants to be intimate wif you too. If you love her, use your emotions on her. Tell her how you feel. :)

wildcard87
18-08-2013, 12:24 PM
Hmmm... Not really. I turned 28 liao.. considered old? Sexual compatibility is still important for me. If she is willing to talk about sex with you, I guess she wants to be intimate wif you too. If you love her, use your emotions on her. Tell her how you feel. :)

Hey lady(assuming you are a lady) 28 not old lah. I agree about importance of sexual compatibility,and I want to be intimate with her too. We were fooling around awhile bck,,heavy petting and stuff.cud tell she wanted all the way but i held bck.nxt day she thanked me and told me she love me alot for thinking of her before me..so yeah

Gambit7
21-08-2013, 02:03 AM
Dun be stupid to tell ur other half abt ur previous relationship. If they ask, just say roughly about the whole situation. It will always be boomerang for u at some point of ur life if u guys managed to get into marriage. Even if u got caught in bed with other gal, just say that u helped to massage her and the whole thing is just a misunderstanding. Pls guys, be a bit more clever. Dun let her hold ur ba bing

Weremonkey
21-08-2013, 03:38 PM

havent u learnt by now that life is grossly unfair?