PDA

View Full Version : KC trap or?

Radical
07-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Been visiting this house for quite some time already and knew this lady for about about 3 to 4 months.

1st few time I went for hourly service. And follow on by overnight and also short time service.

For the last 1 month, I paid $XXX amount to enter and when inside her room, she will give me back the amount I paid to OKT.

She know I'm not as rich as other guy. She want me to quit my current job and even offer me 1 month $3000 and told me to look for a proper job.

Every 2 weeks or so, she will hand me $4500 to $7000 to go golden mile to transfer the money to her family as she is working and not able to wake up on time as her working hour have too much customer and she usually sleep alot. And we will video chat or call each other from time to time.

Sometime we quarrel and she even cried and say I do not understand her but after all quarrel, we are still together back as we will still talk or text or video call.

Just seeking advise what you all think about she is thinking and doing at the same time.

jnudes
07-08-2013, 04:44 PM
Been visiting this house for quite some time already and knew this lady for about about 3 to 4 months.

1st few time I went for hourly service. And follow on by overnight and also short time service.

For the last 1 month, I paid $XXX amount to enter and when inside her room, she will give me back the amount I paid to OKT.

She know I'm not as rich as other guy. She want me to quit my current job and even offer me 1 month $3000 and told me to look for a proper job.

Every 2 weeks or so, she will hand me $4500 to $7000 to go golden mile to transfer the money to her family as she is working and not able to wake up on time as her working hour have too much customer and she usually sleep alot. And we will video chat or call each other from time to time.

Sometime we quarrel and she even cried and say I do not understand her but after all quarrel, we are still together back as we will still talk or text or video call.

Just seeking advise what you all think about she is thinking and doing at the same time.

Are you in love with her? Why did she gave you so much money to handle? What is your current job?

As one bro mentioned before whores are for fucking and not loving. I hope you realize what you are doing.

Radical
07-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Yes bro. Currently in love with her. She given me the cash to help her remit to her family member in thailand. My current job is all part time job. I know whores are for fucking not loving. But this one really made me feel so "loved".

In terms as below.
1. She work for several hours and face so many customer per day to earn money. Why she will even ask me to remit on her behalf?

2. She willing to pay for my everything till now. And even told me to get a proper job and give me $100 per day if I find a proper job.

3. She will everyday call and text me. And even video call me once I'm home everyday to check if I lie.

I know I may be thinking so much. As I may just be a customer to her. That's why needed to hear more opinion.

jnudes
07-08-2013, 05:59 PM
Yes bro. Currently in love with her. She given me the cash to help her remit to her family member in thailand. My current job is all part time job. I know whores are for fucking not loving. But this one really made me feel so "loved".

In terms as below.
1. She work for several hours and face so many customer per day to earn money. Why she will even ask me to remit on her behalf?

2. She willing to pay for my everything till now. And even told me to get a proper job and give me $100 per day if I find a proper job.

3. She will everyday call and text me. And even video call me once I'm home everyday to check if I lie.

I know I may be thinking so much. As I may just be a customer to her. That's why needed to hear more opinion.

Don't think too much bro. Once she earnt a lot she's out of SG, that's for sure. Anything more that than like marriage really need serious consideration.

I found your story rather unique and special as Thai gals usually ask for money. But in your case she gave you $$ instead. I think you must be good looking and speak good Thai in the first place. Am I correct?

sammyboyfor
07-08-2013, 06:08 PM

Don't waste your time with whores. Just fuck them and move on.

Big Sexy
07-08-2013, 06:13 PM
you are the man, u should count your lucky star, she is a dumb.
i can never take free sex and money from anyone..
so if she gives you money, take it.
if she gives you free sex, shag it.
if she ask u to marry her, say no thank you.
enjoy the free sex and dosh while u can.

That's why needed to hear more opinion.

Mr_don_juan
07-08-2013, 06:25 PM

In terms as below.

I don't care how much $$ she gave you. The very fact you seem confused by her actions and emotionally distressed is BLACK HAWK down. You should be thinking how to spend the money on YOURSELF instead of questioning how she feels and what she thinking.

Radical
07-08-2013, 07:13 PM
Don't think too much bro. Once she earnt a lot she's out of SG, that's for sure. Anything more that than like marriage really need serious consideration.

I found your story rather unique and special as Thai gals usually ask for money. But in your case she gave you $$ instead. I think you must be good looking and speak good Thai in the first place. Am I correct?

Bro. I don't speak good thai. Half broken one I know. Nor good looking also. I also not sure what's going on and seeking help here only.

Don't waste your time with whores. Just fuck them and move on.

I also wish can fuck and move on. Usually we TS all this topic, most of us can't really fuck and move on. Hence we always cling onto it.

you are the man, u should count your lucky star, she is a dumb.
i can never take free sex and money from anyone..
so if she gives you money, take it.
if she gives you free sex, shag it.
if she ask u to marry her, say no thank you.
enjoy the free sex and dosh while u can.

She got plan to marry with me in thailand. Now I really thinking about it and whether to proceed or get hurt either way

I don't care how much $$ she gave you. The very fact you seem confused by her actions and emotionally distressed is BLACK HAWK down. You should be thinking how to spend the money on YOURSELF instead of questioning how she feels and what she thinking.

I spent my own money bro. Usually is she pay me the money. I didn't spent alot recently. Just cab fare and cigarette.

jnudes
07-08-2013, 07:40 PM
Bro. I don't speak good thai. Half broken one I know. Nor good looking also. I also not sure what's going on and seeking help here only.

I also wish can fuck and move on. Usually we TS all this topic, most of us can't really fuck and move on. Hence we always cling onto it.

She got plan to marry with me in thailand. Now I really thinking about it and whether to proceed or get hurt either way

I spent my own money bro. Usually is she pay me the money. I didn't spent alot recently. Just cab fare and cigarette.

Bro, I suspect she may put some black magic spell on you, because you said not sure what's going on and seeking help here only.

If you decide to marry her there are greater consequences you may have to bear later on and next time you will post a thread "Regret of marrying a Thai WL". Wake up now before it's too late!

Golden question
08-08-2013, 12:13 AM

Think for yourself first,go and find a proper job dud

Oysterpay
08-08-2013, 03:19 AM
Unique case of WL giving u cash instead of asking from u.

It's possible that shes emotional empty & had truly develop a emotion connection with u.

It's also possible that she is testing the bait letting u have some sweetness 1st & get back double from u later.

The quarrel is probaly becos mentally unstable but like all things will be back to normal after a while.

There is endless possibility but...

It's definitely a receipe for disaster to fall in love with a WL.

Just think to have a relationship with a regular girl is already complicated enought.to have a relationship with a WL is far more comprehensive that complicated.

saabking
08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Just think to have a relationship with a regular girl is already complicated enought.to have a relationship with a WL is far more comprehensive that complicated.

May be some bros just like the challenges and complications.:confused:

Or they had it too easy with normal girls so move on to the next level of difficulty - haha..the suicidal mode.

Iwaotoko
08-08-2013, 04:16 PM

my post follow you :D

justl00king
08-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Bro,

You want to be small white face? You gal go spread for $ and u spend?

Better to focus on getting a proper income and having your life on order.

Radical
08-08-2013, 07:59 PM
Currently doing part time. 4500 to 5000 a month. And also trying to have spare time for her now.

banana81sg
08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
part time 4k-5k?? what is it ah

Radical
08-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Part time. 😄 That's why she want me get proper job. Although income lesser. But most important is happy, safe and sound.

sadsky18
10-08-2013, 10:33 AM
Currently doing part time. 4500 to 5000 a month. And also trying to have spare time for her now.

intro me leh. lol
i need a part time job . 3k enough . lol

owl888
10-08-2013, 10:51 AM
part time 4k-5k?? what is it ah

Dunno same as everybody's guess.....maybe property agent, maybe ah long runner, maybe gigolo :confused: :D

kaiserwalker
11-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Not sure if she playing mind game with you
but Asking you Remitting money mainly is a sign and letting you know she trust you. But at the same time save her time to do the deed, and make you think she is special. ( seldom got ppl do that, especially to a customer )

That's killing three birds with one stone, and an invisible string is automatic tied to you to her just with these act of trust and giving you money.

Asking you to quit your part time- which earn 4-5 k / month ... shows she more in to love and wants security thus knowing what you do might be illegal.

The ball is in your hand. Most ppl including me will advise you otherwise (leaving her). But seems you are in the sphere of love and can't think properly. So take abit of time off , imagine the future... you work normal she as FL , can you take it ? be honest , do you mind her past ? can't have proper communication, diff culture and the onlookers of relatives and friends knowing she is a thai or even her old customer... can you take the pressure.

It is not about if its a trap or not. Its about if you can take it or not.
To me its a trap ... a mind trap.
Remember a devil can disguise as saint anytime he/she wants. what she did doesn't cos her an arm or a leg , not impressive, infact most FL can do it if they find the right target.

zuer
11-08-2013, 01:48 PM
intro me leh. lol
i need a part time job . 3k enough . lol

same here haha, less also can, just dont be too demanding :D

sammyboyfor
12-08-2013, 08:22 AM

Stop wasting your time and money and concentrate on your career and finances instead.

see see only
12-08-2013, 11:59 AM
I guess you can just take it as a new part time job ...

"PA to a whore" :rolleyes:

Remuneration : unspecified number of free sex

Job scope : Run errands for her & give her emotional support until she goes back to her country.

Notice of termination : Any minute

Occupation risk : Extremely high

Pls note: No bylaw has been set by MOM at this moment :p

However congrats to your new job found :)

Mr_don_juan
13-08-2013, 02:41 AM

All i asking you bro is not to think and guess what she doing, you should be concentrating in building your finances. She gave you money then just save it or spend it. But if you got feelings for her, you better run if you cannot control because your life is more precious than just 4-5k.

As long as your bank account is BIG enough no worries about finding your dream girl. Stay focused on yourself which the main thing and yes be selfish.. emotionally detached and care and love yourself more. ;)

JamiezSB
15-08-2013, 02:21 PM
All i asking you bro is not to think and guess what she doing, you should be concentrating in building your finances. She gave you money then just save it or spend it. But if you got feelings for her, you better run if you cannot control because your life is more precious than just 4-5k.

As long as your bank account is BIG enough no worries about finding your dream girl. Stay focused on yourself which the main thing and yes be selfish.. emotionally detached and care and love yourself more.

See that DJ is still here sprouting all his nonsence. Anyway, below are the facts about him, from one very popular gal here who went back because of him. Facts will be Facts. No lying or running from them.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-NWIibiOngdU/UgwwWKMf7EI/AAAAAAAAANE/BN9GJYmu15E/s1600/DonJuan-1.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-WbyGRGRL2qE/UgwwW6QhxkI/AAAAAAAAANM/XqCcYAe3oaM/s320/DonJuan-2.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-8w6NcC_U4ok/UgwwXk_f1hI/AAAAAAAAANU/I-P0aa-bH7Q/s320/DonJuan-3.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-88xup8u7EKo/UgwwZypbtaI/AAAAAAAAANk/bltW_KtAOsE/s320/DonJuan-4.jpg

JamiezSB
15-08-2013, 02:22 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-nRKBgVVdquY/UgwwaGQhwXI/AAAAAAAAANc/QQuQPLjTDc0/s320/DonJuan-5.jpg

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-J2nPXimHzH8/Uftvac1O_uI/AAAAAAAAALQ/EV8FoJTlnqM/s320/IMG_1724.JPG

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KPd8C4bJi0Y/UftvaH1fEcI/AAAAAAAAALM/Qdj4Zr3CXuE/s320/IMG_1725.JPG

bonkning
18-08-2013, 02:54 PM
Not sure if she playing mind game with you
... can you take the pressure.
It is not about if its a trap or not. Its about if you can take it or not.

Remember a devil can disguise as saint anytime he/she wants. what she did doesn't cos her an arm or a leg , not impressive, infact most FL can do it if they find the right target.
enjoy it while it last .. but only if u have full control of your emotions..
dun promise anything.

u only know her 3-4 months .. u may need more time but so far looks good...

what does she want from u?

nakamitchi
19-08-2013, 02:07 AM
This thread very strange leh......i cheong so many yrs only know man use money on girls,dont know girl willing throw money at man even not own country man......T.S......wat info u try to show us ??? This story real or not real....i can only say.....take care bro......whore only side ECA.......dont confuse real life with yr sex life.....

Allanooi
06-10-2013, 01:05 AM
I cheong many years also seldom come across many girls throw money to me.. But met only twice in my life and i can understand TS concern

Nato17
06-10-2013, 02:20 AM
I cheong many years also seldom come across many girls throw money to me.. But met only twice in my life and i can understand TS concern

Wah Allan, u come to this side of the web even.

Allanooi
06-10-2013, 12:44 PM
Wah Allan, u come to this side of the web even.

See the donkey bad laundry lol

MaMister
07-10-2013, 08:02 AM
I bet she let you RAW and shoot inside too.

Woei
07-10-2013, 01:46 PM
I guess you can just take it as a new part time job ...

"PA to a whore"

Remuneration : unspecified number of free sex

Job scope : Run errands for her & give her emotional support until she goes back to her country.

Notice of termination : Any minute

Occupation risk : Extremely high

Pls note: No bylaw has been set by MOM at this moment

However congrats to your new job found

I like ur phrase :D:D:D

DegenerationX
07-10-2013, 03:08 PM

Why worried whether is it KC trap or not? Just enjoy while it last. Remember, these will never last. Sooner or later, it will end. Just enjoy till that day comes. :D

yangguo
09-10-2013, 12:27 PM
Why worried whether is it KC trap or not? Just enjoy while it last. Remember, these will never last. Sooner or later, it will end. Just enjoy till that day comes. :D

Absolutely agreed.

Life is short. You never know what will happen to you 2moro.

Follow your heart. Do whatever you want so long as you are happy. :D

MaMister
09-10-2013, 12:51 PM
Yes, she let you raw just raw, let you shoot inside just shoot inside. why think so much.