PDA

View Full Version : Laos Girls

surbana
24-07-2013, 02:07 AM
Just went to laos recently and found that most girls are very interested in marrying foriegners . You can get to marry as young girls from 16 onwards. However I find that language communications is important too as most cant speak mandarin or english . Any advice on marrying them?

see see only
24-07-2013, 07:48 AM
F & F would be a better advice ;)

Blast88
24-07-2013, 09:23 AM
Better stick on drinking laos beer, probably one of the best beer in SEA & stay away from laos girl, probably one of the ignorant girl in SEA:D

Babyrexx
24-07-2013, 09:28 AM
Hi Bro, I had friends who shared similar experience with U. From my understanding, they must first pass your visual test..( meaning pretty enough for U..:p) . If U set your mind on the lady, it'll be advisable to bring her over to see if she can adapt to life over here. Communications wise should not be a major issue over time as quite a few of my friends who had Viet brides got each other's language sorted out over time. Hope this helps n may U have a Blissful marriage! :)

surbana
24-07-2013, 12:15 PM
Better stick on drinking laos beer, probably one of the best beer in SEA & stay away from laos girl, probably one of the ignorant girl in SEA:D

What u mean ignorant?

Botakhead
30-07-2013, 11:34 PM
Be careful of "gong tao". If you forsake any girls and played with their feelings just to up them, do leave quickly before her family members get their hands on you.

Good luck, there are plenty of girls around here, why don't put your effort to look around?

stillgottheblue
31-07-2013, 06:06 AM
Lao girls are the same as any other girls. KC you and target your $$$.

Squirting
07-08-2013, 12:09 PM
Any advice on marrying them?
Too much hassle lah. Just use as fuck buddy can liao lah, pay them monthly maintenance fees

Golden question
07-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Just went to laos recently and found that most girls are very interested in marrying foriegners . You can get to marry as young girls from 16 onwards. However I find that language communications is important too as most cant speak mandarin or english . Any advice on marrying them?

Is the same,marrying a foreign lady come with a 'price'.

Not only love,is not easy so i rather u stick to enjoy the happy moment better

surbana
28-08-2013, 01:09 AM
Be careful of "gong tao". If you forsake any girls and played with their feelings just to up them, do leave quickly before her family members get their hands on you.

Good luck, there are plenty of girls around here, why don't put your effort to look around?

So serious??

mutantchicken
28-08-2013, 03:03 AM
What u mean ignorant?

what he means is that you are ignorant...the whole premise about you thinking that you should marry then is a. they poor and they want to marry foreigner..ie any foreigner, and b. they young ie 16.....so what about all the other factors that are need for a successful marriage like common interests, compatibility, understanding etc..otherwise what will happen is you will be next starting a thread on how ur wife has left ur after getting her residency...u are quite a pitiful man if that is purely ur motivation for getting a wife...can get a wife who is independent or who isnt desperate enough to try and latch onto a foreigner.
It really guys like you that give all singaporean men a bad name as being easy carrot

Ngengheng
28-08-2013, 02:54 PM
They marry your money only.

bigdad
28-08-2013, 03:17 PM
Please remember that you are not marrying her only....you are marrying her whole family.
The entire clan will eat, shit and sleep, waiting for your money to be send to them twice every month. one salary feeds 10 people, and it's your salary.

You really want to do that??? The choice is yours. Good Luck.

Ken79
28-08-2013, 09:05 PM
heard many stories liao from these gals from 3rd world, developing nations.
they will tell u to buy some land/farm for their family, build a house because they are staying a slum of some sort in the village, buy household electrics, send back monthly allowance.

Then suddenly it'd become help her father clear gambling debts (clear old ones, new ones appear), help her brother(s) start up some business (which would fail ofcourse), send her sister(s) to university (most prob wont graduate), etc etc.

to make the whole experience cheap and fuss free just treat them as FL on pay per use basis or pay them for their company when u think its a good idea to visit laos when they go back.

surbana
29-08-2013, 12:25 AM
It seems that maintaining laos girls are much more expansive than looking for FLs . As mentioned by some brothers here you are marrying the whole family. Guess got to think twice.

jameschong1
29-08-2013, 01:01 PM
[QUOTE=Ken79;9597019]heard many stories liao from these gals from 3rd world, developing nations.
they will tell u to buy some land/farm for their family, build a house because they are staying a slum of some sort in the village, buy household electrics, send back monthly allowance.

Then suddenly it'd become help her father clear gambling debts (clear old ones, new ones appear), help her brother(s) start up some business (which would fail ofcourse), send her sister(s) to university (most prob wont graduate), etc etc.

--------\
not only this hor. the boys back home tell this ignorant girl the singapore man
will get tire of her in no time as we don"t really love her, will send her home as we look down on their poor people, so it's better for her to squeeze as much $$$ as possible from us & go back marry their own man.\this is what i mean by ignorant woman\just look at prc prostitutes in geylang u will understand

Ken79
29-08-2013, 08:59 PM
It seems that maintaining laos girls are much more expansive than looking for FLs . As mentioned by some brothers here you are marrying the whole family. Guess got to think twice.

its the same with gals anywhere

my fren with thai gf wanted him to buy her car in thailand and once he stopped working n sending her money she left with the car lol

another with viet gf had to open a shop for her in hcm city, they are still together though but he's her ticket for her and her family out of poverty.

sg gals wants to go on frequent holidays, bkk is nothing much just appetizer, they want hk, taipei, korea, jap, etc but of course a trip to europe tops it.
an they expect that u drive

china gals wants u to buy them a house and countless luxury goods

msia gals are a mixture of sg+china but not so jialat

its just that gals from different background, environment, culture, etc will demand diff things... and i dont mean "ask" for things... its DEMAND lol...

topcook1
02-09-2013, 04:18 PM
If want get those above age 30. SYTs below 18 will definitely change and eventually run away. Take a look at chen jian bing story.

hard2
02-09-2013, 07:13 PM

FL or wl still best for releasing ... :D

Ken79
02-09-2013, 08:45 PM
If want get those above age 30. SYTs below 18 will definitely change and eventually run away. Take a look at chen jian bing story.

very true by this bro, younger women especially those still in school or just started out in society they still pin more on love.

but give that gal 5 years or so during mid 20s, all her values will change, as she progress higher into corporate hierarchy and meet higher level ppl with more lavish lifestyles they will get influenced too.

but by late 20s early 30s onwards mostly will refocus on what are their actual priorities, keep on waiting for golden turtle and grow older by the day or simply marry a good guy and start a family.

Ho-Lee
04-09-2013, 12:01 PM
Laos girls are traditional and chio. Will make a good wife

justdoit
05-09-2013, 12:02 AM

good share bro, so where can find them? think SG not much matchmaking for Lao girls, a potential good business if true :D

Ho-Lee
13-09-2013, 11:40 AM
Not easy to set up similar business lots of red tapes ..

Can explain?

MaMister
05-10-2013, 06:17 AM
[QUOTE=Ken79;9597019]heard many stories liao from these gals from 3rd world, developing nations.

--------\
not only this hor. the boys back home tell this ignorant girl the singapore man
will get tire of her in no time as we don"t really love her, will send her home as we look down on their poor people, so it's better for her to squeeze as much $$$ as possible from us & go back marry their own man.\this is what i mean by ignorant woman\just look at prc prostitutes in geylang u will understand

One needle see blood

thomko
11-10-2013, 08:37 PM
They marry your money only.

so true n in fact most girls from whatever place... same same but still cheaper than sg girls... no offense to our ladies....

thomko
11-10-2013, 08:42 PM

totally agree.. too young shiok but those above 30s most likely more matured.

borom
11-10-2013, 08:59 PM
Talk to those who has Esan (North East Thai) wives/girlfriends or search the net for them.
The people in Esan speak Lao and are culturally the same as their Laotian "cousins ".
Language wise its no different from learning Thai-so maybe going to Golden Mile may help.

stillgottheblue
12-10-2013, 06:54 PM
It's known as Isan, Isaan, Isarn or Issan.

Historically, they're Lao ruled by Khmer empire and then the Lan Xang (million elephants) kingdom. In the wake the Franco-Siamese War and, the resulting treaty with France and the Anglo-Siamese Treaty, made Isan no longer considered Lao but under Thai (known as Siam then).

They speak Isan, a dialect of Loa and yes, they are the same as any other girls, don't loves $$$.

stillgottheblue
12-10-2013, 06:57 PM
Talk to those who has Esan (North East Thai) wives/girlfriends or search the net for them.
The people in Esan speak Lao and are culturally the same as their Laotian "cousins ".
Language wise its no different from learning Thai-so maybe going to Golden Mile may help.

Golden Mile cheap karaoke should have many older women from Isan.

Summerhillt
13-10-2013, 04:32 PM
bro.. this is really a huge gamble.. yes your salary would also be thier salary liao from now onwards.. their whole family would feed on you

jameschong1
27-10-2013, 12:43 PM
========
wait till u LAO-sai!

BastardLeongsam
10-11-2013, 04:05 PM

are laotian girls's faces look closer to vietnamese or closer to the darker-skinned cambodians?

does laotian girls faces have chinese look or not?

crazyivan6636
10-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Fire and Forget. Pay them US$50 after the next day and walk away.

sgjoey
29-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Generally very good advice given to TS here. Very generous of bros to share their wisdom, and for free too.

I agree -- marrying someone from a different world is fraught with obstacles. For that matter, why marry at all? Remain single.... and free.

stillgottheblue
30-11-2013, 03:39 PM
are laotian girls's faces look closer to vietnamese or closer to the darker-skinned cambodians?

does laotian girls faces have chinese look or not?

Mostly brown.

sunhuan-con
03-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Laos rural girls are family oriented they treat their husband like king. Those from Vientiane are more sophisticated like their thai counter parts.

stillgottheblue
03-12-2013, 05:05 PM
Laos rural girls are family oriented they treat their husband like king. Those from Vientiane are more sophisticated like their thai counter parts.

Myth. Laos girls are cut throat vampires.

Have you been familiar there to make such statement

sunhuan-con
03-12-2013, 05:12 PM
Myth. Laos girls are cut throat vampires.

Have you been familiar there to make such statement

What u meaN cut throat vampires?

stillgottheblue
04-12-2013, 04:22 PM
What u meaN cut throat vampires?

They have no mercy when you fall into their KC trap $$$$$ suck till you dry, suck till you die.

sunhuan-con
05-12-2013, 04:22 PM
They have no mercy when you fall into their KC trap $$$$$ suck till you dry, suck till you die.

I thought suck my sperm until die....laos girls should be much better than thai and viet right?

stillgottheblue
05-12-2013, 11:35 PM
Such things depends on individual bit of you insist on numbering, then it should be Lao, Thai and Viet.

Ngengheng
06-12-2013, 01:07 PM
Mostly brown.

They are many fair skin babes too.

stillgottheblue
06-12-2013, 09:26 PM
They are many fair skin babes too.

Yes, like Thai girls. A bit mixed type very chip.

GeorgeCostanza
22-12-2013, 05:29 AM
Life sometimes just like a game, and most of the decisions is like a gamble session :D

Very true indeed

jryjem
22-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Laos girls too dark skin, vietgals lighted skin, better.

Captainoceania77
28-12-2013, 10:48 AM
Laos girls too dark skin, vietgals lighted skin, better.

Laos girls have bigger boobs and very traditional.

crazyivan6636
30-12-2013, 03:44 PM
You should find a clean and decent one, to screw and unload all in her.

For them it is usually a fire and forget mission, pay her after the time and walk away.

Don't go back to the same girl for seconds as u might get caught in a honey trap with them claiming u made her pregnant or she likes u and wants to borrow money for family.matters.

There are an abundance of good.clean girls for your pleasure, so look around.

stillgottheblue
31-12-2013, 01:00 AM
This is advertisement!

surbana
23-02-2014, 09:53 PM
Just encounter one thru We chat...Havent meet and yet have the cheek to ask me to sponsor her air ticket to Singapore. She also asked for I-Phone 5 too....really kinda thick skin.

pojstemp
04-04-2014, 11:23 AM
Just encounter one thru We chat...Havent meet and yet have the cheek to ask me to sponsor her air ticket to Singapore. She also asked for I-Phone 5 too....really kinda thick skin.

I tot they conservative type. Scary uh. Got to b tactful. Anyway i going next week. Ho to WeChat them, bro?

VientianeBoy
28-04-2014, 06:18 PM
They are conservative. If you are in Vientiane,
Just stay in the more popular area like Mekong Riverside or Sihom area.
Open up ur wechat and start adding them. Pop up the questions after few conversation.
You will be surprised.
Open them 400,000 Kip (60 SGD) on average, if you are lucky, u can get girl free accompanied with free transportation from the her.
Most have own transport as motorbike is the basic necessity

jryjem
28-04-2014, 07:28 PM
Most of them can speak english?

They are conservative. If you are in Vientiane,
Just stay in the more popular area like Mekong Riverside or Sihom area.
Open up ur wechat and start adding them. Pop up the questions after few conversation.

VientianeBoy
28-04-2014, 10:46 PM
Generally Only 20% speak english at the most basic level..
If u are chatting up with students around 19 to 23, I would say 50% understand basic english..

Faidenk
09-05-2014, 11:30 PM
A couple of pics from Pakse. This is one of the sweetest girl I've met. Very undemanding, demure, unassuming, speaks very softly, very subservient to my demands, not that I 'm very demanding. I wonder what she's doing right now....

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/Faidenk/Cambo1/L02.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/Faidenk/Cambo1/L01.jpg

And some from Vientiane. A friend, a Cambodian Chinese, drove me and a friend up to Vientiane (via Pakse where I met the girl above) brought us to this beer garden. Rows of motel rooms from the carpark, which is hidden from view, as we looked out from the patio which is the beer garden to complete darkness peppered with small lights, I could have sworn it was the river. We were actually looking at padi fields, and we were just on the fringe of Vientiane.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/Faidenk/Cambo1/L04.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/Faidenk/Cambo1/L05.jpg

nyrvana
09-05-2014, 11:34 PM
Faidenk,

The purple one........NICE leh!!

Faidenk
09-05-2014, 11:38 PM
I was more interested in the 2nd girl previous page. I am a sucker for SYT but admit it, she's gorgeous. Smiles a lot, even when whatever Thai I've learnt 30 years ago is but a memory, sorry, not even that. But my Cambodian friend insisted that I have her (see below), saying she's a fuck machine, and would not have no for an answer. No, he's not getting any commission from this, hell, he's way a whole lot richer than me. I finally conclude he had a longtime relationship with this girl and wants some business for her that night. Admittedly she's a good bonk, as good bonks go but what I really yearn for that particular night was the girl above.

Sometimes I still do think of her and what could have been, and tonight was one of those.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/Faidenk/Cambo1/L03.jpg

I have uploaded these only because quite a number of years have lapsed.

Faidenk
09-05-2014, 11:42 PM
Faidenk,

The purple one........NICE leh!!

That she is. And a very nice personality to match.

Faidenk
10-05-2014, 12:02 AM
The last one I have of the sweetie.

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f255/Faidenk/Cambo1/S5000130_zpsaa76d1c3.jpg

VientianeBoy
13-05-2014, 02:16 AM
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/VientianeBoy/1779854_230571707144593_991097196_n_zpsd92ed4b9.jp g (http://s102.photobucket.com/user/VientianeBoy/media/1779854_230571707144593_991097196_n_zpsd92ed4b9.jp g.html)
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m81/VientianeBoy/2_zpsf50236ec.jpg (http://s102.photobucket.com/user/VientianeBoy/media/2_zpsf50236ec.jpg.html)

If you have 5000 Baht to spare, This lovely Lao student will accompany you whole day like a girlfriend.. :D of course got special

chyoda
13-05-2014, 02:28 PM
i hope they dont have the culture of having "gig" like their thai neighbours..