PDA

View Full Version : My marriage plan

seventyfour
15-06-2013, 09:13 PM
Hi all,
I am thinking of this. Let me know your views on this.
I am in a marriage of 12 yrs with a 36yr old woman whom I just cant love anymore. I'm 38. So I want to get a divorce and start a new relationship with a 17 year old girl.
Then if I get married with this 17yr old girl, she is going to go on in university and entering the workforce like everybody else. And she will meet many young men better looking than me. And she probably have affairs.
Then I realized this is not a problem to me. Because to me, I think woman expire after age 25. So if she cheat on me with younger men, I can just divorce and reset with another 17 yr old girl. If she remain faithful, that's very good and I can stay on this marriage till I die and she can walk away with my inheritance.

So should I proceed with this plan?

alan0338
16-06-2013, 09:54 AM

yes u should since its the best plan in human history to be hatched... :D

sane
16-06-2013, 10:12 AM
Then y u wan to marry the 17yo girl? u should just change a 17yo gal everyday till the law catch up with u :rolleyes:

Brainstorm
16-06-2013, 11:23 AM
u should just change a 17yo gal everyday till the law catch up with u :rolleyes:

It's not illegal to marry a 17 year old. You just need special approval for it. It's not illegal to have sex with a 17 year old too. You just can't pay her for it.

TS, why is there a need to marry the 17 year old? 17 year olds typically don't think of marriage. Why not be with her and then let her go when she turns 25 or until she finds someone around her age? Why do you need to divorce your wife and split your assets before you can be with the 17 year old? Did the 17 year old ask for an official status?

BowBow
16-06-2013, 11:43 AM
What can a 17 years old gal know about settling down ...

hamsapkwai
16-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Bloody good idea , now why didnt i think of it.

When the school hols are over i am gonna hang around secondary schools and try my luck

No JC girls for me , they are too old already :p

by73
16-06-2013, 04:31 PM
My honest view on tis is, no offense, u shouldn't be married in d 1st pl,not even if u r ever single again.

arsenal_84
16-06-2013, 05:27 PM
good luck with the women charter.

Summerhillt
16-06-2013, 09:41 PM
for every divorce you settle with.. theres a maintenance fee dude.

ColdBlood99
17-06-2013, 02:11 AM
Hi all,
I am in a marriage of 12 yrs with a 36yr old woman whom I just cant love anymore. I'm 38. So I want to get a divorce and start a new relationship with a 17 year old girl.
Then if I get married with this 17yr old girl, she is going to go on in university and entering the workforce like everybody else. And she will meet many young men better looking than me. And she probably have affairs.
Then I realized this is not a problem to me. Because to me, I think woman expire after age 25. So if she cheat on me with younger men, I can just divorce and reset with another 17 yr old girl. If she remain faithful, that's very good and I can stay on this marriage till I die and she can walk away with my inheritance.

hello TS, since you are 38y/o, how many time of 17 y/o of gals you can change? another 10 years you are 48y/o, another 10 years you are 58y/o and most probably you cant stand anymore?

since you are marry with your wife you should stay faithful as it is.

bfreemen
17-06-2013, 02:32 AM
Confucius (551 B.C.-471 B.C.)

At fifteen, I set my heart on learning.

At thirty, I found my balance through the rites.

At forty, I was free from doubts about myself.

At fifty, I understood what heaven intended me to do.

At sixty, I was attuned to what I heard.

At seventy, I followed with my heart what my heart desired without overstepping the line.

Blast88
17-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi all,

Marvellous plan, that is what we call excitement in life:D

singleman
17-06-2013, 12:26 PM
Confucius (551 B.C.-471 B.C.)

At fifteen, I set my heart on learning.

At thirty, I found my balance through the rites.

At forty, I was free from doubts about myself.

At fifty, I understood what heaven intended me to do.

At sixty, I was attuned to what I heard.

At seventy, I followed with my heart what my heart desired without overstepping the line.

Below is the Chinese version (wonder the Chinese texts can show properly here)???

子曰:吾十有五而志于学,三十而立,四十而不惑,五十而知天命,六十而耳顺,七十而从心所欲, 不逾矩。[

Gaofar
19-06-2013, 10:15 PM
What is the world or Singapore coming to?..

Like that also can? Either TS is getting early signs of senile or he's got a condition..

女人如衣服,穿了又换,换了又穿 ?

Phui!.. :mad:

Oldhorse007
19-06-2013, 10:27 PM
Looks like you are looking for a reason to just do it. 17 or not.

Safer to go for 21 years old. They stay the same until 25 anyway.

Mantally
20-06-2013, 12:50 AM
TS trying to create funny topic
come here tok cock sing song 1 lah.....;)tio bo?

kurios
20-06-2013, 01:42 AM
Sounded like you marrying your daughter ? 38-17

seventyfour
22-06-2013, 09:25 PM
okok. I scrap this plan. thanks for all ur advice. :)

alphonse
24-06-2013, 04:48 PM
She is only 17, I hope you have spoken to her on what she really wants- or even have an idea of what she wants.

A 21 years of difference in life experience is a pandora's box.

Besides, have you figure out deeply for yourself what is that you really want? Will changing a life partner really make a difference?

xenocacia
25-06-2013, 02:09 PM
okok. I scrap this plan. thanks for all ur advice. :)

Scrapping is good. As far as I know, serial marriage is a tactic only employed by certain females to build up wealth. There is absolutely nothing in it to be gained by a male: both financially or emotionally. If you are willing to part with so many alimony settlements, just pay for sex and be done with it.

cuntarow
25-06-2013, 04:52 PM
Hi all,

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU WANTS TO DIVORCE YOUR 12 YEAR OLD MARRIAGE AND CHOOSE A YOUNGER ONE BUT IN FEAR THAT AFTER 8 YEARS LATER SHE STRAY DUE TO YOU BECOME OLD OR WHAT EVER NONSENSE, THAN DIVORCE AGAIN AND I SUPPOSE U R 46 BY THEN AND TO FIND ANOTHER 17 YEARS OLD AND KEEP REPEATING THE CYCLE.

CAN I ASK WHY DO U WANTS TO GET MARRIED, FOR SEX FOR COMPANION FOR CHILD OR WHAT.

IF FOR SEX THAN MAYBE I SUGGEST U GOES FOR PAID PUSSY FUCK AND FORGET. BECAUSE YOU ARE SELFISH AS BEFORE SETTLING DOWN WITH THE 17 YEAR OLD U ALREADY THOUGHT OF DIVORCING HER:mad:

seventyfour
26-06-2013, 12:48 AM
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT, YOU WANTS TO DIVORCE YOUR 12 YEAR OLD MARRIAGE AND CHOOSE A YOUNGER ONE BUT IN FEAR THAT AFTER 8 YEARS LATER SHE STRAY DUE TO YOU BECOME OLD OR WHAT EVER NONSENSE, THAN DIVORCE AGAIN AND I SUPPOSE U R 46 BY THEN AND TO FIND ANOTHER 17 YEARS OLD AND KEEP REPEATING THE CYCLE.

CAN I ASK WHY DO U WANTS TO GET MARRIED, FOR SEX FOR COMPANION FOR CHILD OR WHAT.

IF FOR SEX THAN MAYBE I SUGGEST U GOES FOR PAID PUSSY FUCK AND FORGET. BECAUSE YOU ARE SELFISH AS BEFORE SETTLING DOWN WITH THE 17 YEAR OLD U ALREADY THOUGHT OF DIVORCING HER:mad:

Dude, I said I am scrapping the plan. Besides, I am actually just trolling. It just a joke. U shut up ur self-righteous mouth!