PDA

View Full Version : Pondering the term Girlfriend Experience(GFE)

risingup
09-06-2013, 01:44 PM
Browsing through the threads and also experiencing, I can tell the importance of GFE to the quality of a FL, but from what I experienced in a number of relationships(girlfriends), I have never got the GFE from many of the ladies I meet.

Is it possible to get a FL/WL like GFE in the normal women amongst us?

Just wanted to know of I have just met the wrong people. And also does it mean what a dream Girlfriend experience is like

Hope to get the opinion and experiences of the bros here

DYLM
11-06-2013, 07:33 AM
Pay and tip good enough and patronize often enough, the FL will sure sayang you like her husband. BUT this only start from you entering the door and until you exit the door.

Ask yourself this, is this what you want? pretentious transactional love?

risingup
15-06-2013, 01:41 AM
What i was thinking is.... are there any singaporean wives who actually sayang their husbands to such a high level?

stillgottheblue
15-06-2013, 12:47 PM
What i was thinking is.... are there any singaporean wives who actually sayang their husbands to such a high level?

Yes, GFE is not a speciality only for WL. Men likes woman attending to them, help them and listen to them, just so simple but many woman don't get it!

Most chiongsters don't stay over long period of them with WL over girlfriend or wife to have many conflicts. So they thought they can only get GFE from these whores. :D:D:D

muscleboi
16-06-2013, 11:03 AM
Ask yourself this, is this what you want? pretentious transactional love?

the answer is Yes if non-pretentious includes all the craps and nonsense and tantrums from a gf/wife.

but then its not really pretentious because you know she did it for money and you pay the money to get it. so not as blurred as usual relationships, its basically a very straightforward business exchange.

natsuki
17-06-2013, 05:31 AM

I believe as long as u 2, gf/bf/hubby/wifey, are in love (madly in love will be always great!), there will be girl-friend feeling, just that maybe..... Everyone's expectation is different.

I get breakfast for my boy whenever I can. Pack dinners for him, bring him out for dinner.... Yes, I love him to the core (I dun understand why fl cannot have bf??), and I think (ignorant is bliss) he feel comfortable with me treating him like a princess. He do treat me like princess sometimes as well... but that's another story..

You know, most of the time it's not all about money-> In a relationship filled with all the Love~

Talking about GFE between customers, yes you pay, sometimes you all click, and did some wild hot sex + wet deep frenching like long lost lovers, is that consider GFE? Yes it is! but its a transaction. You want the real thing, get it from wifey or your gf. They can't give you? Seek help outside (Tou jiak) or get advice from professionals (婚姻顾问/杂志上的情感专栏区/辅导热线)...

Different people experience different types of GFEs when u book WLs or FLs, it depends on chemistry de... It may not be just the looks or what, maybe it's just about whether the pair 'click!' sexually or not? Why some guys dun feel the certain 'GFE' which another guy or others mentioned about the girl? Because each individual is different. Experience and mood and the meeting is all different. The character and expectations varies as well....

A working girl surely provide a certain degree of GFE (Sorry, I might be wrong but well...), but it's on the frequency on how u accept it and reacts towards it... ^^
总不能要人.... 热脸贴着冷屁股吧?

sbclove69
17-06-2013, 06:44 PM
No FL/WL can give you the full GFE.
They might do it in the bedroom but thats it.

They won't be someone who will take care of you when you are sick.
They won't be someone who will ensure that your daily necessities are taken care of.
They won't be someone who will cook for you your favourite meal.

Come to think of it, most of my friends wives don't do it either lol.

risingup
21-06-2013, 11:01 PM
No FL/WL can give you the full GFE.
They might do it in the bedroom but thats it.

They won't be someone who will take care of you when you are sick.
They won't be someone who will ensure that your daily necessities are taken care of.
They won't be someone who will cook for you your favourite meal.

Come to think of it, most of my friends wives don't do it either lol.

Thats what i was wondering about too...

Northern
22-06-2013, 02:29 AM
Everyone's definition of "Perfect" is different. And it applies to GFE too.
You cannot have 1 size fits all. Looking for feel in a commercial transaction and trying to define it, when it is not exclusive to you, is an exercise in futility.

Move on.

alphonse
24-06-2013, 04:51 PM
I think its subjective.

I think it has to do with the level of attention being given to you. It's like....hmmm... you go kopitiam and the auntie call you yandao vs never call you yandao? haha

inthepink
10-07-2013, 08:10 AM
its hard from just one session. but i have a regular FL that i meet up with and ican honestly say i do get that feeling now as we are quite familiar with eachother and to an extent enjoythe company.

stillgottheblue
10-07-2013, 08:15 AM
That's why I strongly discouraged RTF. Being a regular to the WL had its benefits as well as pitfalls.

its hard from just one session. but i have a regular FL that i meet up with and ican honestly say i do get that feeling now as we are quite familiar with eachother and to an extent enjoythe company.

IsuzuMan
10-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Don't mean to be critical but its all a show to try to get u to tip them more. Naturally we wont mind paying a little more if we receive better service.

aldof.hilter
10-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Different people have different category.

For me it's simple, but soo hard to get it from WL:
1. Don't just strip in front of me. Let me do it slowly
2. Let me paint if I ask. It's okay if no kissing, but painting is a must for me.
3. Let me touch the pussy. No need to put my finger in, I just want to touch it.
4. Let me hug from behind.
5. Always play with my didi, using hands or mouth or pussy.
6. Spread on the bed so I can see pussy clearly
7. Moan during painting/f***ing

If a WL gives me all of the above, I'll give her 10/10 for GFE ;)

noname123
10-07-2013, 01:56 PM
欢场无真爱

:D

Dun know you can understand or not...

porscheclub
10-07-2013, 02:28 PM
TS. Firstly, ask what you have given her. Women wants to be pampered like a princess & you must know when to pull the line so she knows how to return the favour.

Pleasure her well & she'll go crazy for you in bed ;)

If you seek the wholesome experience then it's more than just sex. It takes time to form a trusted relationship, something mid 20s & below may not find yet.

aakumu
10-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Browsing through the threads and also experiencing, I can tell the importance of GFE to the quality of a FL, but from what I experienced in a number of relationships(girlfriends), I have never got the GFE from many of the ladies I meet.

Is it possible to get a FL/WL like GFE in the normal women amongst us?

Just wanted to know of I have just met the wrong people. And also does it mean what a dream Girlfriend experience is like

Hope to get the opinion and experiences of the bros here

Hi TS,
I think the word GFE means fake girlfriend feelinngs.....not real feeling.
So to FL that have the acting skills will be able to give you that feelings.

My humble two cents.

thewildone
11-07-2013, 12:24 AM
I feel that as long as you and WL can interact comfortably for a short while before the session (i.e. chit chat, relate on some topics), that's good enough to expect for GFE. After all, GFE should be a sign that you're doing a real person, not some LBFM!