PDA

View Full Version : Any of u all staying or get married because of responsibility

risingup
02-06-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi just wondering as above as I am wondering if there is anyone of us here with the same quandary

justl00king
02-06-2013, 02:01 PM
My guess is many bros do feel the same, you choose to get married so have to be responsible for it! :D

pitabooom
06-06-2013, 12:24 AM
Hi just wondering as above as I am wondering if there is anyone of us here with the same quandary
A marriage life is about responsibility.

Once a man decides to get married, he gives up his old ways and walks towards the new. He realizes what is wrong and what is right. He sets out to right the wrongs and sets out on a right footing.

But to take note that this 'responsibility' is not borne solely by 1 person but the wife as well. It doesn't mean the husband has to bear this responsibility and the wife has the excuse of heading out and having fun (if not, there's zero point in starting a family at all).

If the responsibility has to be bear by 1 person alone, no point getting married at all.

wally888
06-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Must have love, at least love the kids although wife's love is decreasing.....

huhu123
06-06-2013, 08:34 AM
My guess is many bros do feel the same, you choose to get married so have to be responsible for it! :D

R u married my handsome bro?:D

justl00king
06-06-2013, 10:30 PM
R u married my handsome bro?:DI am humsup bro.

why you wanna know?

You want play broke back with me? :eek::p:D

huhu123
07-06-2013, 01:09 AM
I am humsup bro.

why you wanna know?

You want play broke back with me? :eek::p:D

i very kpo one hahaha maybe i am really a sis leh hahaha

bfreemen
07-06-2013, 01:16 AM
A marriage life is about responsibility.

Once a man decides to get married, he gives up his old ways and walks towards the new. He realizes what is wrong and what is right. He sets out to right the wrongs and sets out on a right footing.

But to take note that this 'responsibility' is not borne solely by 1 person but the wife as well. It doesn't mean the husband has to bear this responsibility and the wife has the excuse of heading out and having fun (if not, there's zero point in starting a family at all).

If the responsibility has to be bear by 1 person alone, no point getting married at all.

weird ass reply coming from someone who is member of SBF .

your married the woman you love , she marries you for who you are . once married must change ? married already must transform to what ? holyman ?

Who decides what is right and what is wrong ? you ? GOD ?

"take notes " hell yell you like to take notes in SBF ?

sorry i can't help it . just me 2cent worth of dumb ass reply to match your holy words .

Tai_zi21
07-06-2013, 01:29 AM
weird ass reply coming from someone who is member of SBF .

your married the woman you love , she marries you for who you are . once married must change ? married already must transform to what ? holyman ?

Who decides what is right and what is wrong ? you ? GOD ?

"take notes " hell yell you like to take notes in SBF ?

sorry i can't help it . just me 2cent worth of dumb ass reply to match your holy words .

I like your post! In fact How many married guy really dun go out drink club party go nightclubs after marriage?

bfreemen
07-06-2013, 02:31 AM

take your time to decide what is correct or wrong .

no one can decide for you what is your responsibility to any thing neither is there any model answer .

make a choice or dont make any choice its your life . but do the right thing dont fuck up someone's life

peekaboo
07-06-2013, 08:24 AM

I marry coz I want to have a family and also grand children for my parents.

huhu123
07-06-2013, 08:32 AM
take your time to decide what is correct or wrong .

no one can decide for you what is your responsibility to any thing neither is there any model answer .

make a choice or dont make any choice its your life . but do the right thing dont fuck up someone's life

u are a wise man.

Big Sexy
07-06-2013, 08:58 AM
you are looking at one and i know of afew others who are like me..
i don't drink,smoke or gamble and i have not step into a pub for the past 20 over years. i have been married to the same woman for the past 30 years and still long to see her every day after work.. boring, you would say, but i am enjoying it as it is.. i detest changes.. i prefer to keep things simple.;)

In fact How many married guy really dun go out drink club party go nightclubs after marriage?

bfreemen
07-06-2013, 05:05 PM
u are a wise man.

cheers , actually its beer talk . PM me i can TCSS with you all night

justl00king
07-06-2013, 05:40 PM
i very kpo one hahaha maybe i am really a sis leh hahahaI like big neh neh ones only.

You must be at least D cup then I will be keen in you. :p

cuntarow
07-06-2013, 05:58 PM

Define respondsibilty in this case,
1. kids.
2. you took her virginity.
3. she blasted her bank acc for your doctorate.
4. she has followed you since nursery.

I think you explain the plight you are in better for people to share or advise you.
For me i gotten married not because of the above 4:D

huhu123
07-06-2013, 07:08 PM
I like big neh neh ones only.

me f cup liao loh.

huhu123
07-06-2013, 07:09 PM
cheers , actually its beer talk . PM me i can TCSS with you all night

u can come orgies/swing section tcss with us there.

bfreemen
07-06-2013, 10:53 PM
I like big neh neh ones only.

who d cup ?

huhu123
08-06-2013, 02:59 AM
who d cup ?

in the fl section? use to have one call eunice also known as chloe

risingup
09-06-2013, 01:36 PM
you are looking at one and i know of afew others who are like me..
i don't drink,smoke or gamble and i have not step into a pub for the past 20 over years. i have been married to the same woman for the past 30 years and still long to see her every day after work.. boring, you would say, but i am enjoying it as it is.. i detest changes.. i prefer to keep things simple.;)

I know of many who do too, just wondering how to keep the feeling fresh when the bodies start to age

risingup
09-06-2013, 01:37 PM
Define respondsibilty in this case,
1. kids.
2. you took her virginity.
3. she blasted her bank acc for your doctorate.
4. she has followed you since nursery.

I think you explain the plight you are in better for people to share or advise you.
For me i gotten married not because of the above 4:D

What did you get married for?

bfreemen
11-06-2013, 03:22 AM
u can come orgies/swing section tcss with us there.

i very shy one . can i watch ?

bfreemen
11-06-2013, 03:23 AM
me f cup liao loh.

wow .. f cup ? never touch before leh .. can let me rubberboat ?