PDA

View Full Version : what should i do

Sadlady
18-05-2013, 04:57 AM
My fiance broke off with me a month ago due to i lied to him. It was my fault that i lied to him and went out with my best friend who used to like me. I did explained, apologised and did many things hoping for a patch up but he was very firm.and did not want to. All he wants was to contact all contacts with me. I was extremely heartbroken but i respect him and stopped all my contacts with him. The one month i did cried almost everyday and did on off texted him and tell him that i miss him badly and etc but he did not once reply my message. Till few weeks ago, i have stopped texting him and i tell myself i should move on since he did not want to have any contacts with me why should i still go and bother him. So i stopped texting him and did lot of things to make myself feel better, forget him and move on. Till recently, i missed my period and i am worried that i pregnant. Am thinking jf i am pregnant how, what should i do.

jnudes
18-05-2013, 05:20 AM
My fiance broke off with me a month ago due to i lied to him. It was my fault that i lied to him and went out with my best friend who used to like me. I did explained, apologised and did many things hoping for a patch up but he was very firm.and did not want to. All he wants was to contact all contacts with me. I was extremely heartbroken but i respect him and stopped all my contacts with him. The one month i did cried almost everyday and did on off texted him and tell him that i miss him badly and etc but he did not once reply my message. Till few weeks ago, i have stopped texting him and i tell myself i should move on since he did not want to have any contacts with me why should i still go and bother him. So i stopped texting him and did lot of things to make myself feel better, forget him and move on. Till recently, i missed my period and i am worried that i pregnant. Am thinking jf i am pregnant how, what should i do.

You should double check with doctor and see if you really pregnant. You should not have lied to him in the first place. Got karma, you know? Not only you heart broken I think he must be really angry and cursing behind your back now. Maybe he think you play play with his feeling and not serious.

If you really pregnant be prepared to become a single mother as ultimately if you did not lie to him now both of you will get married soon. I just dun understand, why young people like to lie at first and later regret? For those who want to lie, please think twice, sometimes the consequences are so much worse than you ever thought.

muscleboi
18-05-2013, 07:49 AM

like what the other bro said, go check up. useless to worry about stuffs you can't control. whatever done is done. if proven you are pregnant, you can either (1) approach him and tell him about it to see how to settle or (2) abort it..easier said than done as i'm not a woman but understand abortion is tough for your body and there may be chances, though slim, you can never get pregnant again after abortion..but if you choose (1), depends on his character and chances are even if he marries you, its only cos of the child..so do you want it that way? a marriage without love and filled with the shadows of that lie? children who grow up in that kind if situation will be affected negatively.

if you dont want (1) and (2), finally there's a (3), like what the other bro said, prepare to become a single mother. now government is extending help to single mothers as well so it shouldn't be as tough financially as in the past..except that your career will be affected. if money not enough to support the child, feel free to use the almighty WC to legally force your ex to pay you monthly maintenance to support the child but be prepared to face the angst if you do take this step, your ex will probably hate you more than ever...i'm not too sure about the legal part..got to consult other bros here.

anyway, first things first. go for a check up or buy a pregnancy test kit at the pharmacy and check yourself.

Gaia81
18-05-2013, 12:02 PM
U deserved it.

It takes years to build trust but u chose to break the trust.

Look at the bright side, u learnt a hard lesson and hopefully won't break repeat the same mistake with your future partner.

rawpenis
18-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Why lie in the first place! why can't you tell the truth since there is nothing going on. If I am your fiance, I will definitely also be angry . No use crying over spilled milk.Time to move on.
Go buy a pregnancy test kit to remove all doubts instead of whining and crying here.

Sadlady
18-05-2013, 02:45 PM
Thank you for all the replies!

Yes i know i should have lied and is my fault but i do not wish to fight with him over this matter before he flew off for his business trip. Initially, the meet up was with one of my gf, my best friend and me and i did inform my fiance, he was ok with it. Just that, so concidence that my gf cant make it the last min so it was only both of us. Our meet up was only have a quick dinner and i went back straight to his house as i also want to spend more time with him as he will be flying soon for his business trip. My best friend already has a fiance so do i and he is very clear that we are nothing more than that.

I would say throughout the five years together we are very happy, each other soulmates just that we always fight over matters due to his jealousy, possessiveness and he feels that i am very friendly towards guys which i am not. Yes i know i am pleasant looking enough but that does not mean i will flirt, hook guys around which he knows and if i did i would have left him long time ago. Of course, there were times that i am short tempered and etc. But still, we do give in and compromise. I cant also deny that he does changed and make efforts in some areas.

Normally, when we fight it took few days for us to make up and i am pretty shocked this time round he was so firm which i am extremely heartbroken. He is back from his business trip yesterday and he texted me this morning asking me am i going for our mutual friend's baby full month. He did also ask me how am i and etc and also offer to go together so i do not have to drive which i dont really like to drive.

Sadlady
18-05-2013, 02:48 PM
whose baby is it now???

Thank you for your reply!

Of course the baby is my fiance. :)

maotaicat
18-05-2013, 02:53 PM
So TS, accept his invitation and take this golden opportunity to patch up.

Wish you good luck and have a happy ending.

soulzsinner
19-05-2013, 09:32 AM
It is more prudent to check with the doctor to confirm the pregnancy first, else he may take it as a trick (lie) to re-establish contact.

nuclearkid
19-05-2013, 11:59 AM
Your fiance's reaction over the incident seems a little excessive, in my opinion. It appears nothing more than a last minute change of plans and which ended up with just two of you rather than a 3 way date. There seem to be an issue or two bubbling beneath the surface which only you would know. Perhaps he is insecure because you are attractive or maybe you have a (poor) track record... am not insinuating anything here, just exploring possibilities.

If there are some intractable issues at play in your relationship, perhaps you should consider moving on. The same problems plaguing your relationship are just going to be repeating itself over and over again if neither of you can adapt to the other's way of life. I understand you have invested 5 years into this relationship and may think it will be a waste to let it all go to nothing. There's a different perspective to it.

Many people with broken relationships that lasted much longer will tell you that they would have taken the earliest opportunity to cut loose an incompatible relationship rather than let sentimentality hold them back. 5 years now but if you break up again in 3 years' time, it will be 3 years more wasted, which could have been invested to recreate a better future with someone more suitable. Only you know what's best for you.

Between today and yesterday, you could have gotten a pregnancy kit to do a test yourself. You don't need to go to a doctor. At this point, its all conjecture. The way ahead would be clearer after you confirm your pregnancy.

edison07
20-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Technically it was not ur fault if what u claimed was true.How did he manage to find out then?

U should go see a doctor.U also need to tell him asap in case he rebutt that the baby is not his.

Why can't u be more truthful if u are not lying ie: tell him the truth there m there.

see see only
20-05-2013, 07:42 AM
Sincerely i felt that he is not very interested to marry you if he choose such a "reason" to end the relationship :o

As for the period thing, you can approach the doctor and check it out before it goes out of hand :)

TonyStarkMK8
20-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Sincerely i felt that he is not very interested to marry you if he choose such a "reason" to end the relationship :o

As for the period thing, you can approach the doctor and check it out before it goes out of hand :)

Agree with Bro see see only.

What you should do now is to make sure you aren't pregnant. If yes, you've gotta decide if you wanna pursue the matter with him or abort it. If no, the better, just move on with life already. Its just ridiculous to break up like this.

Yes you might be in the wrong, but it always takes 2 hands to clap. I believe this because I made somewhat the same mistake as you before but I was forgiven.

Take care sis :)

Sadlady
01-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Thank you all for your reply!

Sorry was away for my birthday trip. We had a hth talk on that particular night and he shared with me how come he had such a big over our last fight.

He shared that after my new job i changed. He feels neglected, unloved. I hardly had time for him, even during weekends whereby we have more time together i always throw temper over small matters. We also hardly have initimate time and he misse great s with me.

He was very angry that i lied to him when i met up alone with my bestie without telling him which i promised him i will not. He feels uneasy me being too close with my bestie as he feel he still like me.

beastimus
01-06-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi Ts,

I think your fiance is one of those easily jealous type of guy. So you should be extra careful with his feelings i guess? Actually who knows maybe he come in this forum and pple advise him to dump you...opps..just saying..

etct88
02-06-2013, 12:08 AM
Maybe he is finding an excuse to dump you.....

Sadlady
03-06-2013, 03:38 PM
Anyway, i am not pregnant. It did come across to me that he is sick of me and wants to dump me but right now is not important anymore. I told him i prefer to be single and i also cannot accept the fact that the one month he really cut all contacts with me.

It really hurts me badly and also esp when that period of time i thought i was pregnant. I am not afraid to be a single mummy, upbring my little one by myself. But i am worried and upset is i cant give my little one a complete family. I have been through that and i do not have a good childhood though both of my parents dote me alot, treat me like a princess and even my grandparents but still no matter how it still affects me quite abit in term of how i look in a rs.

I thought he is the one and we do have a great five years together though there were fights in between and etc. But after the last fight, i told him i am very upset and disappointed with him in some areas and i need to reconsider.

He wants me to be back with him and he says he will win back my heart again. But i believe time will prove everything.

Lastly, thanks for all the replies. Appreciate it! :)

hardworking48
03-06-2013, 06:40 PM
I agree with your last posting. I think you are right to not get back with him. This type of man can cold storage you for 1 month without properly understanding you is useless. More trouble will come in future over small misunderstanding. He thinks he is a hero, so let him pay the price of being a hero.

He has no real feelings for you and probably is sick of you after being together for 5 months which is why he use a simple excuse to dump you. Now he feels horny again, he coming back to use you again. Later on, he will find another girl and bring up this old problem and dump you. If you dont believe and you get back with him, you wait and see. If he really loves you, he will not be so cold and hard hearted to cut contact with you for 1 month solid.

beastimus
03-06-2013, 11:33 PM
I agree with your last posting. I think you are right to not get back with him. This type of man can cold storage you for 1 month without properly understanding you is useless. More trouble will come in future over small misunderstanding. He thinks he is a hero, so let him pay the price of being a hero.

He has no real feelings for you and probably is sick of you after being together for 5 months which is why he use a simple excuse to dump you. Now he feels horny again, he coming back to use you again. Later on, he will find another girl and bring up this old problem and dump you. If you dont believe and you get back with him, you wait and see. If he really loves you, he will not be so cold and hard hearted to cut contact with you for 1 month solid.

Bro, I think is 5 years not 5 months :) I agree with the horny part btw!

Luvmassa
03-06-2013, 11:51 PM

Ya bro, I agree with u!!! ;)

falcon
04-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Hi TS, I think he is over jealous and rage blinded him at that moment when he broke up with you. But that doesn't mean he don't love you or finding excuses to dump you.

I am also a jealous guy. When my ex went out with her friends, mainly guys, I will be super jealous and my mind will run wild as well, so I understand how your ex feel. Although I am a jealous guy, I super love my ex and still do now, even after she broke up with me.

You rs is somewhat similar to mine. I had it for 5 years too. As opposed to yours, I am the one who neglected my ex for 2 yrs due to work commitment and other stuff. Now we are on the break, I also told my ex I will court her back. Only diff is I cannot cut off contact with her for a few days, I feel terribly miserable. This break allow me to see that my ex is the one true love I had and will never have again. Perhaps yours also realizes after all this while? He might have buried himself with work to numb himself during the month, or did something else we will never know but he is repentant now isn't he?

Ultimately you are the owner of your life. If you feel that he was the one and might still be, perhaps you want to just let natural take its course and let him court you, enjoy the courtship and then re-evaluate your feelings for him? Instead of cutting him off? Just saying perhaps you should take a step back and evaluate yourself and this rs, do not make a rash decision. However if you decided to give him a chance, please please talk to him about managing his emotions, it will help in the long run :)

My break was 3 months ago and I still miss her everyday fyi.

B/R

Sadlady
09-10-2013, 02:20 AM
Thanks for all your replies! An update my ex has still been persistently messaging me everyday but i did not reply him. Till last week which was his birthday i did not even wish him and he messaged me that he feels very hurt and heartbroken. I have been trying to move on and even went out with a few guys but still no matter how hard i have tried i still cant. Now that he never message me anymore i feel that i miss him more. Know from a mutal friend that he went back to his hometown for a short vacation. My bf asks me to take the initiative to message him but i did not. Sometimes i just do not know what i want. Apart from me i want to be back with him but another side of me i am afraid he will treat me like the one month.

HorBo
09-10-2013, 07:59 AM
5 years r/s is long enough to built up a strong bond between 2 of u. If becoz of this reason u and him broke off, it shows that u two are not ready to get married yet. After married, a couple always need to work hard together to over come more complicated issues and problem which they are going to face.

Loving or missing a person doesnt mean u and him would be suitable to get married. Both of your character and mindset play an important part in marriage. Give yourself sometime to think about it. U two have been together for 5 yrs, u shld know well enough of his character. If he is not the one, just let go and move on.. jia you!!

Wintermelontea
09-10-2013, 08:15 AM
you still have not sorted out your feelings? so both of you want to be together or what? if want, don't delay and sit down to have a good talk about the incident, learn from it and move on.

no point delaying and making yourself so 辛苦, agree?

hope to see you have a "happylady" account in sbf. :D

LadyInNeed
09-10-2013, 12:36 PM
Hi TS love is give n take. Hope u n ur ex can be together

MaMister
09-10-2013, 12:49 PM
he has a new thai girl friend I think. Did he go golden mile lately?

Sadlady
10-10-2013, 01:56 AM
Lol, you are damn funny. Go golden mile means he has a new thai gf?

Sadlady
10-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Thank you for all the replies, really appreciate it! In fact, I have typed a message and wanted to message him but in the end I did not send him. I know him well, he must have think that during these few months I never omce reply his messages nor meet him up and even his birthday he waited for me to celebrate with him but I did not. It must have hurt him too but I am afraid I message him he will tell me he has decided to move on. My bf told me I have to take the first move if not I wont ever know what is the outcome but I am afraid I will be hurt even more.

peekaboo
10-10-2013, 11:42 AM
I would say throughout the five years together we are very happy, ....

Normally, when we fight it took few days for us to make up .....

TS, you already find your answers. Few days to patch back means there is no give and take in between. Not a good sign.

porscheclub
10-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Both parties have too much pride to swallow. In a relationship, someone has to give in to receive.

IMHO, he has not tried hard enough to win you back and you have too much pride for your own good even though you admitted that it was your fault to begin with. You could've come clean with him about your "friendship" with ex & gave your future husband a peace of mind but chose not to.

You're both probably not ready for marriage but hey if one morning you woke up & realised that He Is the one. Then you should be on your way to his hometown ;)

tryherout
10-10-2013, 01:29 PM
Ts,

I suggest you move on and stay faithful with your current horsemate. If there are worries you carry, it is probably better to avoid more complicated issues arising by meeting your ex.

Sadlady
11-10-2013, 01:17 AM
Both parties have too much pride to swallow. In a relationship, someone has to give in to receive.

IMHO, he has not tried hard enough to win you back and you have too much pride for your own good even though you admitted that it was your fault to begin with. You could've come clean with him about your "friendship" with ex & gave your future husband a peace of mind but chose not to.

You're both probably not ready for marriage but hey if one morning you woke up & realised that He Is the one. Then you should be on your way to his hometown ;)

Huh, "ex"?? Think you misread it, he is my bestie not ex. :) Anyway, thank you for your reply!

cuntarow
11-10-2013, 01:57 PM
TS, you and your man are just not meant to be lah, sorry for saying that,
both you clowns are equally possessive and selfish.

When the thought of getting preg, you came wailing like a little kitten soughing for help and advice.

When the period tights thru, you played hard to get, thinking of the one month he put u thru and worry that in future you might once again goes thru it.

You started this thread in may and now its oct. have you thought of how he went thru these 5 month.

tanaa62
11-10-2013, 09:28 PM
Hi Sis

Your point of view is not wrong. You may want to stick to your decision. Move on sis.

Wish you all the best
Happy weekend

Thank you for all the replies, really appreciate it! In fact, I have typed a message and wanted to message him but in the end I did not send him. I know him well, he must have think that during these few months I never omce reply his messages nor meet him up and even his birthday he waited for me to celebrate with him but I did not. It must have hurt him too but I am afraid I message him he will tell me he has decided to move on. My bf told me I have to take the first move if not I wont ever know what is the outcome but I am afraid I will be hurt even more.

blurfire
11-10-2013, 09:46 PM

Ultimately u must be sure what is your purpose of msging him. Communication is the key in all relationships. Relationships fail due to lack of effective communication.

For whatever reason you choose to contact each other pls do. At the end of the communication, it will only leave things clearer. Dun communicate and leave to guess work means u simply can't be bothered abt the r/s.

I'm quite surprised that after 5 yrs, the lvl of communication between both of you is still as per wad u described. IMHO, if u can't trust ur spouse but someone else... it doesn't make sense ler. Just find a partner.

PM me if u still have doubts.

MaMister
12-10-2013, 06:57 AM
Lol, you are damn funny. Go golden mile means he has a new thai gf?

Or shall I say, " Has he been to Golden Mile disco recently " :D

cumhybrid
12-10-2013, 12:08 PM
TS, you and your man are just not meant to be lah, sorry for saying that,
both you clowns are equally possessive and selfish.

When the thought of getting preg, you came wailing like a little kitten soughing for help and advice.

When the period tights thru, you played hard to get, thinking of the one month he put u thru and worry that in future you might once again goes thru it.

You started this thread in may and now its oct. have you thought of how he went thru these 5 month.

I agreed with this.... it seemed a big gap btw both of u and very immature in handling ID feeling. Nevertheless, hope you can find a way out.

Summerhillt
13-10-2013, 04:37 PM
May i know how old are both of you?
Seriously IMHO i think both of you are not really mature enough , to really handle a loving committed RS.
I mean wth , the guy gets pissed and mad jealous at you cause you went ahead to meet some other guy who previously liked you?

Than when you might get preggie you were afraid and wanted him back..

Suggest you get someone older than you to take care of you , princess.

2wire
19-10-2013, 02:12 AM
I think timing is not on both of your side. There is constantly this pull and pushing coming out from the both of you. I feel that after some time either one will feel tired and just let go completely. If you really still have feelings for him and wants to be part of his life again then just go ahead and let him know? Since you tried going on dates and still cannot really "let go".
Don't wait till its too late already and will regret badly.

All the best sadlady!

Sadlady
20-10-2013, 01:07 AM
Thank you all for the replies! I did messaged him but he replied me that he had decided and want to let go of this rs. I cried my heart out and accepted it. So we did sort things out like return him the sub card, cancel our shared bank accounts and also I did ask him can I go over to pack my things. I went over and he was home, when we saw each other he came and hugged me. I cant stop crying and we did had a hth talk that night and we are back together again. Feel so happy anrealised afterall he is still the guy I love the most and want to spend my life with. Now that he is away for his business trip I just cant wait for him to be back.

demonhunter
20-10-2013, 03:42 AM
I bet SEX was great that night :D:D:D

Hanster
21-10-2013, 09:49 PM
No offense to ts but what I feel is that guys who are so insecure are usually the ones that go around the back to betray their wives, gfs, etc.

Just my opinion:
From your description, he seemed like a well to do person. (sub cards given to you, business trips, etc). previously, you've said that he did not contact you for a month. Have you ever thought that he himself is taking a one month break screwing other gals as well? Business trips after business trips. That's where most men find their second family.

Maybe it's time for you to do a reverse, girl. Go check on him:p

Wish u a happy marriage sis. ;)

2wire
24-10-2013, 01:31 AM
Thank you all for the replies! I did messaged him but he replied me that he had decided and want to let go of this rs. I cried my heart out and accepted it. So we did sort things out like return him the sub card, cancel our shared bank accounts and also I did ask him can I go over to pack my things. I went over and he was home, when we saw each other he came and hugged me. I cant stop crying and we did had a hth talk that night and we are back together again. Feel so happy anrealised afterall he is still the guy I love the most and want to spend my life with. Now that he is away for his business trip I just cant wait for him to be back.

That's great news!! As long as both are happy, it's all good.

angelababy
25-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Your fiance's reaction over the incident seems a little excessive, in my opinion. It appears nothing more than a last minute change of plans and which ended up with just two of you rather than a 3 way date. There seem to be an issue or two bubbling beneath the surface which only you would know. Perhaps he is insecure because you are attractive or maybe you have a (poor) track record... am not insinuating anything here, just exploring possibilities.

If there are some intractable issues at play in your relationship, perhaps you should consider moving on. The same problems plaguing your relationship are just going to be repeating itself over and over again if neither of you can adapt to the other's way of life. I understand you have invested 5 years into this relationship and may think it will be a waste to let it all go to nothing. There's a different perspective to it.

Many people with broken relationships that lasted much longer will tell you that they would have taken the earliest opportunity to cut loose an incompatible relationship rather than let sentimentality hold them back. 5 years now but if you break up again in 3 years' time, it will be 3 years more wasted, which could have been invested to recreate a better future with someone more suitable. Only you know what's best for you.

Between today and yesterday, you could have gotten a pregnancy kit to do a test yourself. You don't need to go to a doctor. At this point, its all conjecture. The way ahead would be clearer after you confirm your pregnancy.

i agree. it seems alittle excessive for him to react the way he did.

there are only 3 scenerios.
1. he too, is getting the cold feet, and looking for all sorts and reasons to find fault and back out.

2. you have given your word previously not to meet that guy friend and you have breached his trust. but even then, it was a circumstantial situation where you did not intentional to meet that guy friend alone. hence your fiance shouldnt be a petty fud.

3. someone could be saying things to him to malign you.

play it cool, give him sometime to cool off too. if he loves you enough. he will want to work it out.

if he doesnt, nothing you say or do matters.

Sadlady
27-10-2013, 02:26 AM
Feel extremely upset, we fought again today. We fought due to I saw the lady's message whom he used to like but she rejected him over her current fiance. All these while I am cool that they do still keep in touch. I got flared up when I read one of the recent message saying something, 'if that time she accepts him today she will be more blissful. I got really mad and confronted him and he said I over react to this mesaage. And further I did ask him issit he also feel the same as how she feels and he got really mad and asked me dont be over and etc. During evening, got dressed up and went to his friend's house for party.We did not even talk inside his car and upon reaching his friends did compliment that I looked very pretty sexy and even teased him. I can tell he is extremely happy and told me I really looked gorgeous. When we reached back home, I still choose to ignore him even when I was having my shower, he came in and be lovely dovey to me but I just bathed and walked out. He initiated to have sex and I still choose to ignore him and he got really mad and asked me what I want. I just turned away and cried. Feel really damn upset, even I cried he did not even care about me and went to the other and sleep.

jialatjinjin
27-10-2013, 05:33 AM
Thank you for all the replies!

Yes i know i should have lied and is my fault but i do not wish to fight with him over this matter before he flew off for his business trip. Initially, the meet up was with one of my gf, my best friend and me and i did inform my fiance, he was ok with it. Just that, so concidence that my gf cant make it the last min so it was only both of us. Our meet up was only have a quick dinner and i went back straight to his house as i also want to spend more time with him as he will be flying soon for his business trip. My best friend already has a fiance so do i and he is very clear that we are nothing more than that.

I would say throughout the five years together we are very happy, each other soulmates just that we always fight over matters due to his jealousy, possessiveness and he feels that i am very friendly towards guys which i am not. Yes i know i am pleasant looking enough but that does not mean i will flirt, hook guys around which he knows and if i did i would have left him long time ago. Of course, there were times that i am short tempered and etc. But still, we do give in and compromise. I cant also deny that he does changed and make efforts in some areas.

Normally, when we fight it took few days for us to make up and i am pretty shocked this time round he was so firm which i am extremely heartbroken. He is back from his business trip yesterday and he texted me this morning asking me am i going for our mutual friend's baby full month. He did also ask me how am i and etc and also offer to go together so i do not have to drive which i dont really like to drive.

seriously. a true relationship is about trust.

imagine you are married to your bf and pregnant. and both of you got trust issues. more JIA LAT!!!

but from what you type. i feel that you are the contributing source of the mistrust.

so i will advise you to settle your urge to lie. find a new bf. for a start you can choose to inform him of the friends you meet.new relationship is always fragile.

good luck.

Wednesday
11-11-2013, 04:36 PM
In a relationship, you need to have proper communications.
no communications = no trust or, vice versa.

yeah, now it's abit too late too to cry over spilled milk.
move on bah.

tiredstrides
26-11-2013, 12:08 PM
Communication is important.
But did i read correct that he wanted sex even when you are upset?
Sometimes short pain is better than long pain....

Awabi
26-11-2013, 02:57 PM
TS

A rs is all about mutual trust, respect not forgetting giving and taking.
Has the past incidents made u lose faith in him? If so, just break. A couple suspicious of each other is no different from two strangers: they don't understand one another.

On the other hand if you still love him and trust him, then do so without hesitation. Treat him as innocent until proven guilty. It's ok to flare up over small matters. It's ok to overeact. Which couples doesnt have their episodes. It's the willingness to patch up after the quarrels that strengthens a relationship. As mr Bruce lee says "do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the ability to withstand a difficult one" If you're willing to stick by him and recognize him as "the one", trust him wholeheartedly and not always seeking ending as the option

wytt
29-01-2014, 01:16 AM

Trust in marriage does not exist already. It will take a very long time to set up again even if both of you are together again. Check with doctor to confirm your pregnancy and tell him the result if confirmed. Meanwhile, you should let him know that respect is basic even if he does not know you. But what I can feel from your post is that he want you to make a choice between him and all your friends. You may have to sacrifice all your male friends if you still cherish the love.