PDA

View Full Version : LIVE - Man Tracks Cheating Wife Online

Nato17
17-05-2013, 03:08 AM
If you are fucking with other people's wives, you better be careful.
Now, it looks like a brother is out to get his wife and her lover.

http://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/

muscleboi
17-05-2013, 06:50 AM
If you are fucking with other people's wives, you better be careful.
Now, it looks like a brother is out to get his wife and her lover.

http://iwantrevange.wordpress.com/

that fucker didnt just screw other people's wife. he fucking impregnated her and that fucking wife gave birth to a daughter who ISN'T her husband's!! they really think her husband is a stupid fool. ccb...knn...that's why i don't believe in marriage. fuck. financially stable so what? his wife still fucking behind his back. money is only for ourselves to spend. marry a wife? pui!!! :mad:

actually i'm alright with fucking around as long as responsible and careful. knn..but to think that her husband support her and her daughter financially! pui! pui!

fulham
17-05-2013, 07:08 AM
looks like the husband installed some software into his wife's handphone that will automatically send him all the smses that she sent out..?

Nato17
17-05-2013, 02:27 PM
that fucker didnt just screw other people's wife. he fucking impregnated her and that fucking wife gave birth to a daughter who ISN'T her husband's!! they really think her husband is a stupid fool. ccb...knn...that's why i don't believe in marriage. fuck. financially stable so what? his wife still fucking behind his back. money is only for ourselves to spend. marry a wife? pui!!! :mad:

actually i'm alright with fucking around as long as responsible and careful. knn..but to think that her husband support her and her daughter financially! pui! pui!

I agree. That there are fuckers out there who enjoy fucking other people's wives. They need to get their heads examined. But then again, when we fuck people, we are fucking someone's child or mother to be etc.

muscleboi
17-05-2013, 08:53 PM
I agree. That there are fuckers out there who enjoy fucking other people's wives. They need to get their heads examined. But then again, when we fuck people, we are fucking someone's child or mother to be etc.

bro...now i care more about the money rather than that wife..

speaking of fucking people, WLs are also someone else's children..but people just like to justify their own needs (maybe that includes me but at least i dont get married....) by saying its WLs who chose that path and continue to bonk WLs whom some are another man's wife, daughter or mother as well..... after coming to sbf, i realise that in people's mind, even karma is also subjective..

VanHouten
17-05-2013, 09:22 PM
that fucker didnt just screw other people's wife. he fucking impregnated her and that fucking wife gave birth to a daughter who ISN'T her husband's!!

but to think that her husband support her and her daughter financially! pui! pui!
Even if they file for divorce, the husband must pay maintenance fees.

muscleboi
17-05-2013, 09:27 PM
Even if they file for divorce, the husband must pay maintenance fees.

bro, how come? the child isnt even his.

huhu123
17-05-2013, 09:37 PM
Fuck and be fucked.....its all very subjective....if someone fuck our frd sister , daughter, gf or wife we get angry but when we find fl we will be fucking some one else or their frd wife, daughter, sister etc etc....Well nothing can be perfect in this world.

huhu123
17-05-2013, 09:37 PM
bro...now i care more about the money rather than that wife..

speaking of fucking people, WLs are also someone else's children..but people just like to justify their own needs (maybe that includes me but at least i dont get married....) by saying its WLs who chose that path and continue to bonk WLs whom some are another man's wife, daughter or mother as well..... after coming to sbf, i realise that in people's mind, even karma is also subjective..

yes agree with u bro.

Ohkui
17-05-2013, 10:02 PM
looks like the husband installed some software into his wife's handphone that will automatically send him all the smses that she sent out..?

any bro who know what type of software is this, or where can we get it ?:confused:

tikowee
17-05-2013, 10:06 PM
i kill them all
i hate them

VanHouten
17-05-2013, 11:11 PM
bro, how come? the child isnt even his.
It is the Singapore Number 1 mighty Women's Charter says so.

Even the wife sleeps with 100 bangalas and/or caught red-handed sleeping with 100 millionaire tiong-kor-kia, husband still have to pay for wife-child maintenance fee. :(

TheHighSociety
18-05-2013, 12:17 AM
Any pics of the wife or the bastard?

Nato17
18-05-2013, 12:18 AM
any bro who know what type of software is this, or where can we get it ?:confused:

I think he is using handphonespy. www.handphonespy.com.

Nato17
18-05-2013, 12:19 AM

Even the wife sleeps with 100 bangalas and/or caught red-handed sleeping with 100 millionaire tiong-kor-kia, husband still have to pay for wife-child maintenance fee. :(

I think we brothers need to band together and take down the Women's Charter.

WarPig
18-05-2013, 02:31 AM

In this scenario..... if the husband can prove the child is not his then he need not pay child maintenance but he still has to pay the ex-wife maintenance..... which I feel is LPPL as the Family Court would probably grant a higher amount for the wife maintenance in view of her need to bring up the child. :mad:

WarPig
18-05-2013, 02:32 AM

Easier said than done.

sammyboyfor
18-05-2013, 03:06 AM

What do you mean you "think"??? :eek:

It's right there on the main title! :rolleyes:

http://iwantrevange.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/screenshot106.jpg

KopiGer
18-05-2013, 04:24 AM
Alamak..... that phone number is very familiar..... could be one of my friends.

huhu123
18-05-2013, 08:00 AM

Ya so unfair hor....women demand equal treatment, everything want equal yet still expect man to open door for them and when get emotion always say ' I AM WOMAN MA'. Want to compete with man on equal footing yet divorce wanna equal share. Now more and more woman are cheating on man having fling outside of marriage. But we man are the same too so best is nobody get married everyone just fuck around and all kids state sponsor so no one is the father and mother cos all loss the moral authority to up bring them.

muscleboi
18-05-2013, 08:22 AM
Ya so unfair hor....women demand equal treatment, everything want equal yet still expect man to open door for them and when get emotion always say ' I AM WOMAN MA'. Want to compete with man on equal footing yet divorce wanna equal share. Now more and more woman are cheating on man having fling outside of marriage. But we man are the same too so best is nobody get married everyone just fuck around and all kids state sponsor so no one is the father and mother cos all loss the moral authority to up bring them.

woman charter was designed to help women in need and save women from abuse. now the tables are turned. most women, especially the smart ones, use the law to benefit themselves. why is more than 70% of divorces initiated by women? we use feet also can think of the answer.. other than being unhappy in the marriage, they can still gain freedom and passive income from the divorce. why not?

ya agree bro, we should have a baby bank and make sperms and eggs donation mandatory. whoever wanna offspring, can go and buy. :D though may sound abit inhuman but it frees us in many ways. and for those whom are not bought, state sponsor and they all go serve ns. swee bo? :D

huhu123
18-05-2013, 09:23 AM
woman charter was designed to help women in need and save women from abuse. now the tables are turned. most women, especially the smart ones, use the law to benefit themselves. why is more than 70% of divorces initiated by women? we use feet also can think of the answer.. other than being unhappy in the marriage, they can still gain freedom and passive income from the divorce. why not?

ya agree bro, we should have a baby bank and make sperms and eggs donation mandatory. whoever wanna offspring, can go and buy. :D though may sound abit inhuman but it frees us in many ways. and for those whom are not bought, state sponsor and they all go serve ns. swee bo? :D

ya good idea. new open society, jus think suddenly everyone if everyone husband and wife so no divorce and no splitting of asset and every kids if our daughter and son. So maybe society be a better place.

muscleboi
18-05-2013, 11:02 AM

the GQ is how? bro, how? if you got a plan, i support you, in spirit and in ideas! but your big idea must come in first. :D

the husband's web got new updates liao! 3 hours in changi h81!! that bastard :cool:

Greenfrog
18-05-2013, 01:43 PM

How much is this software? I mean you have to get hold of your wife hand phone to install right?
How good is it?

sammyboyfor
18-05-2013, 01:53 PM
How much is this software? I mean you have to get hold of your wife hand phone to install right?
How good is it?

Why don't you click on the link to find out you twit instead of asking dumbfuck questions here when the answers are all readily available. :rolleyes:

Nato17
18-05-2013, 05:08 PM

That would sound like utopia to me. Fuck and have no responsibility.

Fade
18-05-2013, 05:23 PM
What a good tactic to push spy ware sales. Should work even better in ladies forum.

muscleboi
18-05-2013, 05:52 PM
What a good tactic to push spy ware sales. Should work even better in ladies forum.

anyway, spy already also no use...so that bro can divorce and pay monthly maintenance? with women's charter, it doesn't make a difference whether we catch the wife committing adultery. can shame her la but money will still flow out of your pocket like a utility bill..

imo, buy spyware to catch this kind of act is jus a waste of money..

muscleboi
18-05-2013, 05:55 PM
That would sound like utopia to me. Fuck and have no responsibility.

of cos got responsibility. fuck one liao. go to another one and otot and repeat until we can no longer function sexually. :o our responsibility is to pro-create so human race will not extinct..the rest like marriage are jus society made up to cover that fact we're simply a species of animals smarter than the rest of the animals..

huhu123
18-05-2013, 06:18 PM
of cos got responsibility. fuck one liao. go to another one and otot and repeat until we can no longer function sexually. :o our responsibility is to pro-create so human race will not extinct..the rest like marriage are jus society made up to cover that fact we're simply a species of animals smarter than the rest of the animals..

hahaha ya primeval instinct.

DANiel™
20-05-2013, 04:09 PM
Blame LKY wife, she was the one who came out with the woman's charter

sammyboyfor
20-05-2013, 04:27 PM
No new developments. The company ran out of ideas on how to keep this going???:confused:

Iemanishere
21-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Sorry to have hear this... but we behind u.... take care

Arboretum
24-05-2013, 06:14 PM
"With Woman’s Charter, even if the lady commits adultery, she can still claim alimony from the husband"

This is just sooo fucked up man. :mad:

Alan_Ong
25-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Someone would have called that number and told that guy the affair is being exposed.

The guy surely will let the bitch knows.

I wonder why still can dragged ......

esssinine
25-05-2013, 11:31 AM
No new developments. The company ran out of ideas on how to keep this going???:confused:

sam is right this is a sales pitch, layout and everything else look too pro to be true.

Nato17
03-06-2013, 03:53 AM
sam is right this is a sales pitch, layout and everything else look too pro to be true.

I don't think so lei. The writing is too real. Anyway, looks like the drama is over from the last post lei.

cheapwhore
04-06-2013, 11:25 AM
Staged lar - quite obvious

bananaman00
04-06-2013, 08:45 PM
Saw the front page Lianhe Wanbao. :eek:

itiswhatitis
06-06-2013, 03:54 PM
any publications in English papers?

baotohk
09-06-2013, 03:19 AM
lousy way of promoting a product

sammyboyfor
09-06-2013, 05:50 AM
lousy way of promoting a product

Why do you say that? Please elaborate.

iFuck
10-06-2013, 01:04 PM
I don't think so lei. The writing is too real. Anyway, looks like the drama is over from the last post lei.

Bro, movie also look real lei.
Waiting for the next episode. Too early to judge.
No csi teams to dig out more info !

muscleboi
11-06-2013, 07:09 AM
the blog is a fake..the blogger is a faker..and yes its a lousy way of promoting a product..it promoted suspicion and thus disharmony in the family..

sammyboyfor
12-06-2013, 04:10 AM
the blog is a fake..the blogger is a faker..and yes its a lousy way of promoting a product..it promoted suspicion and thus disharmony in the family..

Why do you say it is a lousy way of promoting a product? Please elaborate.

havefun
12-06-2013, 07:07 AM

but it create a lot of interest.:)