PDA

View Full Version : why would people are like that? im confused

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 03:17 AM
hello bro / sis,

i'm 29f
attached

i'm been surfing sbf for quite some time and im just curious that why i started this thread. i hope i didn't piss off anybody, no offence

why would man / woman go out to cheat? be it married or attached. no more good man and woman in this world? to stay faithful how hard can it be or they are bored with their wife/hubby or gf/bf?

if is married go outside cheat, why bother to get marry in the 1st place? didn't they promise priest that will take care of each other no matter what?

what type of hubby you are looking for?
what type of wife you are looking for?

how do you salvage your marriage if you happen to know your hubby/wife is cheating outside? if you are man i believe you will be piss off if your wife if she go out cheat but why are you still go out and cheat behind your wife?

no matter what you do, please think for him/her before you want to cheat outside.

thank you for your time

ALonelyPerson
11-05-2013, 08:00 AM
hello bro / sis,

i'm 29f
attached

i'm been surfing sbf for quite some time and im just curious that why i started this thread. i hope i didn't piss off anybody, no offence

why would man / woman go out to cheat? be it married or attached. no more good man and woman in this world? to stay faithful how hard can it be or they are bored with their wife/hubby or gf/bf?

if is married go outside cheat, why bother to get marry in the 1st place? didn't they promise priest that will take care of each other no matter what?

how do you salvage your marriage if you happen to know your hubby/wife is cheating outside? if you are man i believe you will be piss off if your wife if she go out cheat but why are you still go out and cheat behind your wife?

no matter what you do, please think for him/her before you want to cheat outside.

thank you for your time

Because they know they do have a official partner , so they will try to cheat to enjoy their sex life more .. Try , threaten him that you wish for a divorce.. but this is a risk, better get evidences in case in future really did happened at least you got something to protect yourself against with

For my case , im a guy , i only want a devoted wife who will love me .. Whatever she do what she is in the past do not matter .. it always the current state that matter .. you love the other party for who he is

sane
11-05-2013, 08:21 AM
There are 2 types of people i categorized

- Type 1
Chase after everything that move
Reason to get married - for all the wrong reasons

-Type 2
Those whose heart could only accommodate 100% of love
Reason to get married - think the other half is the right one

When hurt by the other half, there might be a gap/decrease in the heart causing the marriage to weaken and could be easily invaded.
The emotion needs could be subconsciously replace by others or seeking others to replace emotional needs.

If both parties doesn't buck up or put in effort in the marriage or a relationship, it will eventually succumb with or without third party. It takes a lot of love, partience, effort and understanding to maintain a relationship.

Don't pick on a quarrel with your the other half. If you couldn't make a woman happy, give her 幸福 don't marry her. Use your eyes to see the positive side of your partner instead of the flaws. If it's flaws u see only, why be together in the first place?

Don't bring work stress home. Dreaded facing your PMS boss when in a bad mood and communicating is like treading on eggshell, a nightmare?

Imagine treating your partner like that. Don't give anyone bossy attitude, they don't owe u anything. Leave work at work and cherish the little happy times spend with your family. Don't go home and shout at your family like a mad dog.

Happy wife=happy husband=happy family.

A lot of people thought that marriage = own the other person, setting up rules and regulations demanding them to stick to it.
Life is miserable if you do not trust and keep picking on nitty witty issues/cannot let go of what happening in the past. How to live with a person who is hard to get along with?

A person who is easy to get along with will live a happier life.

ALonelyPerson
11-05-2013, 09:08 AM

- Type 1

-Type 2

When hurt by the other half, there might be a gap/decrease in the heart causing the marriage to weaken and could be easily invaded.
The emotion needs could be subconsciously replace by others or seeking others to replace emotional needs.

If both parties doesn't buck up or put in effort in the marriage or a relationship, it will eventually succumb with or without third party. It takes a lot of love, partience, effort and understanding to maintain a relationship.

Don't pick on a quarrel with your the other half. If you couldn't make a woman happy, give her 幸福 don't marry her. Use your eyes to see the positive side of your partner instead of the flaws. If it's flaws u see only, why be together in the first place?

Don't bring work stress home. Dreaded facing your PMS boss when in a bad mood and communicating is like treading on eggshell, a nightmare?

Imagine treating your partner like that. Don't give anyone bossy attitude, they don't owe u anything. Leave work at work and cherish the little happy times spend with your family. Don't go home and shout at your family like a mad dog.

A lot of people thought that marriage = own the other person, setting up rules and regulations demanding them to stick to it.
Life is miserable if you do not trust and keep picking on nitty witty issues/cannot let go of what happening in the past. How to live with a person who is hard to get along with?

A wise words from this bro

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 09:16 AM

a sis my friend :D

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 09:21 AM

- Type 1

-Type 2

nice input sis!

sane
11-05-2013, 09:35 AM
Thank bro n sis . Have a nice weekend :)

Rickey
11-05-2013, 10:44 AM

- Type 1

-Type 2

So well said, sis sane) !...can't find anything else to add....TQ for ur contribution...So, do take heed, bros/sis, of wat the sis has said b4 u enter into any kinda of BGR !...u will hv everything to thank for, if u do...cheers !

sane
11-05-2013, 01:07 PM
So well said, sis sane) !...can't find anything else to add....TQ for ur contribution...So, do take heed, bros/sis, of wat the sis has said b4 u enter into any kinda of BGR !...u will hv everything to thank for, if u do...cheers !

Thanks bro rickey, u r as kind as ever :)

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 05:36 PM
Personally do you ppl prefer ur Partner to be sticky or not? Will you take all his/her time everytime like meeting 1 week for 7 days? Don't even have time or freedom?

My boyfriend is pretty sticky, always wanted to meet, which make me very tired of him. All he was playing game all day but never go out find job to work.

I did give him chances to change but seem like he is not bucking up. :D

maotaicat
11-05-2013, 06:31 PM
Personally do you ppl prefer ur Partner to be sticky or not? Will you take all his/her time everytime like meeting 1 week for 7 days? Don't even have time or freedom?

My boyfriend is pretty sticky, always wanted to meet, which make me very tired of him. All he was playing game all day but never go out find job to work.

Hi sis, it is just a matter of time when you realized your wishful thinking and
real life are miles apart.

jnudes
11-05-2013, 06:54 PM

Sis, I'm afraid your relationship won't last for too long, unless of course you are willing to work and give him money to spend.

In the modern society it is called 'xiao bai lian' in Chinese. I seen it before in my own eyes in a health center. The gf who is a whore bonks for money. When business is good she could earn $1K easily in one day.

After work the bf picks him up and she gives him all the earnings from the day. During the day while gf is working the bf goes to bonk another gal or gamble using her money given the day before.

When the bf gets sick of her stupid and generous gf, she dumps, beats and kicks her like an animal and he leaves her with another woman. Better you awake now before you become the next victim.

sane1
11-05-2013, 07:48 PM

This is too extreme. U paying for his expenses?

ColdBlood99
11-05-2013, 08:24 PM

... >.< Alamak

sane1
11-05-2013, 08:57 PM
... >.< Alamak

how come alamak ::p

HCKing
11-05-2013, 08:57 PM

if he can still survive being jobless and playing game all day why would he want to change? :rolleyes:

a person will only change when being pushed to the extreme.

sane1
11-05-2013, 09:01 PM
if he can still survive being jobless and playing game all day why would he want to change? :rolleyes:

I wonder what makes TS like him in the first place :confused:

ColdBlood99
11-05-2013, 09:05 PM
how come alamak ::p

you know i know so alamak lor :p

sane
11-05-2013, 09:08 PM
you know i know so alamak lor :p

I duno leh.. is it because he's sponging on TS :confused:

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 09:09 PM

yeah when going out, told me no $$$ eat, transport etc etc lor

but to all bro what about if your gf is this way?

that why i have been giving him chance to change but he told me give him few month :(

love is blind, when steping in a relationship and wouldnt want to end but is getting more and more stress,burden and pressure.

HCKing
11-05-2013, 09:10 PM

the old saying? nan ren bu huai nu ren bu ai? :D

ColdBlood99
11-05-2013, 09:17 PM
I duno leh.. is it because he's sponging on TS :confused:

Haha ok don't know is good :p

sane
11-05-2013, 09:20 PM

that why i have been giving him chance to change but he told me give him few month :(

love is blind, when steping in a relationship and wouldnt want to end but is getting more and more stress,burden and pressure.

the old saying? nan ren bu huai nu ren bu ai? :D

Sorry to say but I wouldn't fall in love with a guy like that, it made me look down on him especially when the only reason is just he's plain lazy to look for a job.

I was sort of dating this guy during school days, he had the cheek to ask me to buy things for him when we were just friends. The impression of him change 360* though he's a looker. We remained as friends but nothing more.

sane
11-05-2013, 09:21 PM
Haha ok don't know is good :p

what is it :confused: don't keep me hanging leh :rolleyes:

ColdBlood99
11-05-2013, 09:31 PM
what is it :confused: don't keep me hanging leh :rolleyes:

Nothing lah :D you are everywhere lor.

HCKing
11-05-2013, 09:31 PM

there r smokers who always say they will quit after their next last stick. but their last stick never seems to come.:p

HCKing
11-05-2013, 09:35 PM
Sorry to say but I wouldn't fall in love with a guy like that, it made me look down on him especially when the only reason is just he's plain lazy to look for a job.

I was sort of dating this guy during school days, he had the cheek to ask me to buy things for him when we were just friends. The impression of him change 360* though he's a looker. We remained as friends but nothing more.

sometimes it's not a matter of whether he can find a job or not it's the effort which needs to be there. some simply gives up after a few tries and choose to escape from reality.

sane
11-05-2013, 09:36 PM
Nothing lah :D you are everywhere lor.

Dont remind me of uncle xx ....

there r smokers who always say they will quit after their next last stick. but their last stick never seems to come.:p

I quit it by placing a pack on the table, staring at it, see whoever will win, my willpower or that pack of ciggy :p

sane
11-05-2013, 09:38 PM
sometimes it's not a matter of whether he can find a job or not it's the effort which needs to be there. some simply gives up after a few tries and choose to escape from reality.

I see it as a character flaw.. he doesn't need to make lotsa $ or support me but at the very least, able to support himself.

HCKing
11-05-2013, 09:40 PM
I see it as a character flaw.. he doesn't need to make lotsa $ or support me but at the very least, able to support himself.

yup if a guy cant even be accountable to himself n his own life what more to say for other ppl's life?:D

ColdBlood99
11-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Dont remind me of uncle xx ....

I quit it by placing a pack on the table, staring at it, see whoever will win, my willpower or that pack of ciggy :p

Haha phobia already? Still in beginning stage leh

You are simple gal hor lol

sane
11-05-2013, 09:43 PM
yup if a guy cant even be accountable to himself n his own life what more to say for other ppl's life?:D

I wouldnt fall for such a guy :p, i dun mind if he doesn't earn much and we can take turns to treat but not when he is so bo chup about his life, it's very tiring when u see no future with him.

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 09:44 PM

okay but what if gal is this way? how bro will feel over here?

sane
11-05-2013, 09:45 PM
Haha phobia already? Still in beginning stage leh

You are simple gal hor lol

Phobia about :confused: beginning stage about :confused: u r getting bizarre leh :D

I am simple but not stupid :D

Rickey
11-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Thanks bro rickey, u r as kind as ever :)
Thanks, sis sane for ur compliments ! :) ..Appreciate loads !...but u're a nice sis too, for sharing ur experiences n helping to advise other bros/sis here wif such r/s problems :)...Kudos to you ! ..Btw, sis, how come ur nick has a 1 added to it suddenly :confused:

I did give him chances to change but seem like he is not bucking up.
Seems like either gender do not like their partners to be 'sticky'...yes, can understand how 'suffocated' TS or any1 in tat situation would feel if 1 hv to be wif a particular person 24/7...tats prolly how problems in many marriages 1st arise...tink tis proverb "familiarity breeds contempt" might sound a familiar bell...

But on the other hand, being sticky means tat u r loved, treasured n missed...but whether is it for good reasons or not remains to be seen or tested on a case to case basis...TS is really nice to giv her b/f many chances...but nowadays many families find it hard or a struggle to sustain on dual-income let alone single-income, given 2day's high inflation n high COL...As sis sane hv mentioned b4...1 must not depend on another monetary wise at least...so wat more if TS's b/f being still young, chooses not to look for work....wonder how life would be for a family like tat...my best wishes to TS ...

ColdBlood99
11-05-2013, 09:49 PM
Phobia about :confused: beginning stage about :confused: u r getting bizarre leh :D

I am simple but not stupid :D

Haha don't bother about me, I'm getting sleepy, finally I can slp early tomorrow for my soccer.

Why nv see u in chat room anymore?

sane
11-05-2013, 09:54 PM

Other than lust, I realise what makes a gal seem appealing is her ability to lead a life of her own maintaining her mystique without appearing too needy.

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Other than lust, I realise what makes a gal seem appealing is her ability to lead a life of her own maintaining her mystique without appearing too needy.

what you meant by that? :confused:

sane
11-05-2013, 09:58 PM
what you meant by that? :confused:

A woman have to be independent, don't appear too needy, yet maintain her charisma and mystery feel to capture her man's heart :)

RAMS75
11-05-2013, 10:00 PM
Other than

Yeah never see you in chatroom anymore ?Busy?

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 10:02 PM
A woman have to be independent, don't appear too needy, yet maintain her charisma and mystery feel to capture her man's heart :)

but what if she is not independent but love to rely on bf?

im just curious lor, since my bf is rely on me, just wanted to know guy and girl view :rolleyes:

sane
11-05-2013, 10:03 PM
Thanks, sis sane for ur compliments ! :) ..Appreciate loads !...but u're a nice sis too, for sharing ur experiences n helping to advise other bros/sis here wif such r/s problems :)...Kudos to you ! ..Btw, sis, how come ur nick has a 1 added to it suddenly :confused:

Bro, sane and sane1 is the same :)

A r/s is like flying a kite knowing the right time to hold and to let go in order to let your partner breath without getting suffocated.

2 person get together must be happy, that's the main priority. If feel miserable, I don't see the point of being together just for the sake of it.

Haha don't bother about me, I'm getting sleepy, finally I can slp early tomorrow for my soccer.

Why nv see u in chat room anymore?

Never see familiar faces so never log in. How about u?

sane
11-05-2013, 10:09 PM
Yeah never see you in chatroom anymore ?Busy?

Never see u guys around so stay a while and zao liao :p

im just curious lor, since my bf is rely on me, just wanted to know guy and girl view :rolleyes:

I believe with a partner like that, it will take a toll on anyone eventually, heading to nowhere.

ColdBlood99
11-05-2013, 10:10 PM
Bro, sane and sane1 is the same :)

A r/s is like flying a kite knowing the right time to hold and to let go in order to let your partner breath without getting suffocated.

2 person get together must be happy, that's the main priority. If feel miserable, I don't see the point of being together just for the sake of it.

Never see familiar faces so never log in. How about u?

I got online mah but nv see you leh haha else can talk 心事 with u lol

HCKing
11-05-2013, 10:16 PM

i got an ex gf like that when i was young. even when i was dating her never once i intended to go serious with her. play play can oredi la.:D

HCKing
11-05-2013, 10:17 PM
I believe with a partner like that, it will take a toll on anyone eventually, heading to nowhere.

confirm will lead to nowhere but for girls more to lose cos youth is their greatest asset.:p

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 10:18 PM
i got an ex gf like that when i was young. even when i was dating her never once i intended to go serious with her. play play can oredi la.:D

so which mean is like pay to have sex to her? :D

no true feeling at all?

but will she really change? but i doubt so lah, maybe you are carrot :p

HCKing
11-05-2013, 10:28 PM
so which mean is like pay to have sex to her? :D

no true feeling at all?

but will she really change? but i doubt so lah, maybe you are carrot :p

hehehe try looking at things from another perspective...maybe he/she doesnt see the need to change? even if i dumped her she might just see it as we r not compactible n move on with another guy she thinks will accept her as she is? dont u think that's what majority of the ppl will believe?

sane
11-05-2013, 10:41 PM
I got online mah but nv see you leh haha else can talk 心事 with u lol
Definitely will have chance :)

confirm will lead to nowhere but for girls more to lose cos youth is their greatest asset.:p

That's why TS have to make a decision first, don't waste her youth.

PikachuDoraemon
11-05-2013, 10:47 PM
Definitely will have chance :)

That's why TS have to make a decision first, don't waste her youth.

but what if i choose to broke off, but he keep pester me and wouldnt want me to leave? :( i'm way too soft hearted and just worry it might go back to square one.

Greenfrog
12-05-2013, 12:37 AM

wow..sis, sticky and play game all day? that is the makings of a useless man. how old is he?

sane
12-05-2013, 01:28 AM
but what if i choose to broke off, but he keep pester me and wouldnt want me to leave? :( i'm way too soft hearted and just worry it might go back to square one.

make new group of friends n they will give u moral support :)

muscleboi
12-05-2013, 07:05 AM
dating is a game. to make it enjoyable, one must learn to be sticky only at the right time. ;)

muscleboi
12-05-2013, 07:06 AM

nowadays making new friends is like making 酒肉朋友.

ColdBlood99
12-05-2013, 07:38 AM

Are you sure about that?

muscleboi
12-05-2013, 07:56 AM
Are you sure about that?

actually i wish to be proven wrong on that, bro.

what's your experience on making new friends nowadays?

ColdBlood99
12-05-2013, 08:03 AM
actually i wish to be proven wrong on that, bro.

what's your experience on making new friends nowadays?

My experience very good, all friends didn't take advantage of anybody, that why we became close friend almost go out 1 week twice or so, still intend to go holiday as well :D

Come join my BBQ event if you need sincere friend who 讲心不讲钱 can come join us, you will change your mindset. :o

jasdude
12-05-2013, 08:23 AM

Many reasons for a person to cheat. Not just being bored. From lust and temptations, thrill seeking, seeking emotional comfort to sexual satisfaction.

There are still good apples in a barrel. However whether the apples are good enough to stay good is another question.

A relationship has 6Cs as well, Compromise, Care, Communicate, Contentment, Cooperation and Complacency. They are simple points but its a constant upkeep to maintain.

Promises and vows are easily broken when one is weak in mind and body especially compromised by lust and temptations.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-zGg2wvf-A
I can say most people are looking the the above.

Its hard to forgive and forget. Damage once done, there is always a scar. No cosmetic surgery can fix it cos it hurts from within. Time might help, loving and repent might help, but it depends on how much effort is put in. Still there is no promises all this will salvage the marriage or relationship.

muscleboi
12-05-2013, 08:42 AM
My experience very good, all friends didn't take advantage of anybody, that why we became close friend almost go out 1 week twice or so, still intend to go holiday as well :D

Come join my BBQ event if you need sincere friend who 讲心不讲钱 can come join us, you will change your mindset. :o

thanks for the invitation, bro. but no thanks, this account is just for sharing opinions. :)

Rickey
12-05-2013, 08:55 AM

Just to help offer an answer to TS's question abv...most of the time tis happens after a r/s break-up...the party dumped esp the guys would try to cling on...there was a fren like tat...but unlike TS, she was strong willed like most pple...once they hv made a decision, there's no turning back...after some time, it was alrite but the r/s was never like b4...hope tis helps

Many reasons for a person to cheat. Not just being bored. From lust and temptations, thrill seeking, seeking emotional comfort to sexual satisfaction.

There are still good apples in a barrel. However whether the apples are good enough to stay good is another question.

A relationship has 6Cs as well, Compromise, Care, Communicate, Contentment, Cooperation and Complacency. They are simple points but its a constant upkeep to maintain.

Promises and vows are easily broken when one is weak in mind and body especially compromised by lust and temptations.

Its hard to forgive and forget. Damage once done, there is always a scar. No cosmetic surgery can fix it cos it hurts from within. Time might help, loving and repent might help, but it depends on how much effort is put in. Still there is no promises all this will salvage the marriage or relationship.

Wow !..a very good summary write out of r/s truths by bro Jasdude :)...a recommended read esp for gals wif r/s problems ;)

HCKing
12-05-2013, 09:17 AM

find new bf 1st then break off lor.:D

sane
12-05-2013, 10:59 AM

Each to his own but just don't be influence.

Jump from 1 pit to another? Like v messy leh ...

ALonelyPerson
12-05-2013, 11:07 AM
Never play with an relationship , Karma always do return. If the other party did no wrong with you and you feel both of you are not compatible, end it quick before further damage is done... Once a relationship process long, breaking up isn't as easy as it will be .. If the other party is not willing do.. definitely letting go will be a tough thing and your life will be miserable too

HCKing
12-05-2013, 12:13 PM
[QUOTE=sane;8976598Jump from 1 pit to another? Like v messy leh ...[/QUOTE]

no leh many females i knw often do this, very effective de leh.:D

sane
12-05-2013, 02:10 PM
no leh many females i knw often do this, very effective de leh.:D

Like that, like never ending, jump till when :D

HCKing
12-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Like that, like never ending, jump till when :D

jump till found the right one lor.:D

sane
12-05-2013, 10:49 PM
jump till found the right one lor.:D

by that time 恐怕已经伤痕累累 。。

curiouslala
12-05-2013, 11:32 PM

hmm.. agreed also..
having a jobless father is enough for me and i dont want to have a jobless guy as my bf or (worst) hubby..

my guy dont have to work in a big company or have a high title in company and get a big salary per month.. and i dun care if he's just an o level guy or diploma guy or have no study background..
as long as he work in the right way, not a drug dealer, gangster or hitman), a dishwasher in a restaurant or a cleaning services is okay for me.. and he must be okay with me if I earn more than him..

i only have 2 tendencies.
1) be needy to someone whom i care about
2) not needy at all to those whom i dun really care about
and no choice in between.

so, when i care for my partner, i'll be having no 1 tendency. but when he dun response to those, i'll go down to no 2 tendency. and when i'm at this point, i really tired to care about him.

maybe jie can teach me on how to be in between?

:D

sane1
12-05-2013, 11:59 PM
as long as he work in the right way, not a drug dealer, gangster or hitman), a dishwasher in a restaurant or a cleaning services is okay for me.. and he must be okay with me if I earn more than him..

i only have 2 tendencies.
1) be needy to someone whom i care about
2) not needy at all to those whom i dun really care about
and no choice in between.

so, when i care for my partner, i'll be having no 1 tendency. but when he dun response to those, i'll go down to no 2 tendency. and when i'm at this point, i really tired to care about him.

maybe jie can teach me on how to be in between?

:D

Mei, same as u, I put character as the main priority when choosing a partner.

As for part 2, it's very hard to teach u as it's more to my character issue.

People have been telling me that I live in my own world with a nonchalant and cant be bothered attitude.

I value "me time", freedom, privacy and being alone is a form of relaxation to me.

I actually enjoy shop, eat, drink, workout or just exploring small shops/alley by myself. 1 of the fav past time is to read papers and sip coffee at a cosy cafe.

I actually dread it when my friends offer to join me. That's y at certain moment, I will always off my phone and stay out of reach.

Sometimes I will just reject lunch kakis to go lunch but tabao salad and chill by myself while surfing net, I will get annoyed when anyone interrupt me at these moment.

However I m not anti social, I enjoy the accompany of others too but end of the day, I just enjoy being myself :D

N sorry to TS, if I got a bf like that, I will go berserk. He is more like a burden rather than a partner to me. I think I will invite him home rather than to stay and keep me accompany.

curiouslala
13-05-2013, 12:20 AM
Mei, same as u, I put character as the main priority when choosing a partner.

As for part 2, it's very hard to teach u as it's more to my character issue.

People have been telling me that I live in my own world with a nonchalant and cant be bothered attitude.

I value "me time", freedom, privacy and being alone is a form of relaxation to me.

I actually enjoy shop, eat, drink, workout or just exploring small shops/alley by myself. 1 of the fav past time is to read papers and sip coffee at a cosy cafe.

I actually dread it when my friends offer to join me. That's y at certain moment, I will always off my phone and stay out of reach.

Sometimes I will just reject lunch kakis to go lunch but tabao salad and chill by myself while surfing net, I will get annoyed when anyone interrupt me at these moment.

However I m not anti social, I enjoy the accompany of others too but end of the day, I just enjoy being myself :D

N sorry to TS, if I got a bf like that, I will go berserk. He is more like a burden rather than a partner to me. I think I will invite him home rather than to stay and keep me accompany.

Ah.. I see..
Then I'm half you only leh..
There are times when I want to be alone w/o anyone disturbing..
But still, a simple msg or reply from my partner would be very appreciated..

People said "if you don't want to be ignored, don't ignore people"
And I hate to be ignored. If he hv no time, he can just say sorry, I'm busy, ttyl..
And I'll do my stuffs..

About TS, same like you leh..
I will just break up with him. No need to waste time with a guy like him..
I can't imagine to spend a month with that kind of guy..
He will cut my spending and gift for myself bcos i hv to spare him my self earned salary for his spending..
Not to mention a marriage life.. Its gg to be hell..
He probably will act like a boss and rob my savings account..
Jeez..

sane
13-05-2013, 12:58 AM
Ah.. I see..
Then I'm half you only leh..
There are times when I want to be alone w/o anyone disturbing..
But still, a simple msg or reply from my partner would be very appreciated..

People said "if you don't want to be ignored, don't ignore people"
And I hate to be ignored. If he hv no time, he can just say sorry, I'm busy, ttyl..
And I'll do my stuffs..

About TS, same like you leh..
I will just break up with him. No need to waste time with a guy like him..
I can't imagine to spend a month with that kind of guy..
He will cut my spending and gift for myself bcos i hv to spare him my self earned salary for his spending..
Not to mention a marriage life.. Its gg to be hell..
He probably will act like a boss and rob my savings account..
Jeez..

Usually I text then I forgot about it :p unless I m asking something but I do agree with u, it's rude and I feel really bad about it.:o

That's y i say u r meticulous, really take effort to reply every postings and pm. I tried my best but still will miss 1 or 2 :p, feel v paisay when I realise I missed it and as for pm, I usually reply 1 sentence/few words and sometimes I forget, I just click empty folder :o n if ask me to recall the sender, I really cant. Then if I already reply out of courtesy and the other party keep asking, I will just give up, feel really lazy.

I think r/s is about giving and taking, a 2 way traffic. It could not be a party who is usually giving, both must be active or else it is very hard to maintain it.

HCKing
13-05-2013, 01:21 AM
by that time 恐怕已经伤痕累累 。。

bo bian, no one knws who will be the right one unless they try.

problem with girls is they tend to be irrational when in love, choose to stubbornly hold on to a hopeless relationship even though they themselves can see there's little hope for a happy ending. should learn to let go and move on for the benefits of both parties.

huhu123
13-05-2013, 03:30 AM
TS how old is yr bf?

sane
13-05-2013, 07:59 AM
bo bian, no one knws who will be the right one unless they try.

problem with girls is they tend to be irrational when in love, choose to stubbornly hold on to a hopeless relationship even though they themselves can see there's little hope for a happy ending. should learn to let go and move on for the benefits of both parties.

This is fine if they r in late teens/early 20's, disastrous if drag to the late 20's til the 30's. u r right, a woman's youth is very short..

There's once i met this interesting gal in pub 2 yrs ago, she told me that she broke off with her bf at 28. Since then, she has been in and out of r/s but not a single serious one and she seem to be very experienced in dating, even can categorized different types of men and methods of handle them. :eek:

She say many married ones has been hitting on her, they will treat her very very nice but it's just fun they are after and boil down to nothing at the end of the day.

By 35, she started to get panic and wonder is she going to stay single forever?

This is quite true for my single friends hitting 30, harder and harder to find someone as they reach older.

TS how old is yr bf?

morn :)

huhu123
13-05-2013, 08:40 AM
This is fine if they r in late teens/early 20's, disastrous if drag to the late 20's til the 30's. u r right, a woman's youth is very short..

There's once i met this interesting gal in pub 2 yrs ago, she told me that she broke off with her bf at 28. Since then, she has been in and out of r/s but not a single serious one and she seem to be very experienced in dating, even can categorized different types of men and methods of handle them. :eek:

She say many married ones has been hitting on her, they will treat her very very nice but it's just fun they are after and boil down to nothing at the end of the day.

This is quite true for my single friends hitting 30, harder and harder to find someone as they reach older.

morn :)

Morning early bird catches the big fat abalone:D

i am 35 yet singles, am i rotting on the shelve. Die i am start a thread looking for gf liao. ANy ladies out there?????

sane
13-05-2013, 08:49 AM
Morning early bird catches the big fat abalone:D

i am 35 yet singles, am i rotting on the shelve. Die i am start a thread looking for gf liao. ANy ladies out there?????

Go, start a thread!! support support!!

DegenerationX
13-05-2013, 10:16 AM
Here very happening hor :D

curiouslala
13-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Usually I text then I forgot about it :p unless I m asking something but I do agree with u, it's rude and I feel really bad about it.

That's y i say u r meticulous, really take effort to reply every postings and pm. I tried my best but still will miss 1 or 2, feel v paisay when I realise I missed it and as for pm, I usually reply 1 sentence/few words and sometimes I forget, I just click empty folder :o n if ask me to recall the sender, I really cant. Then if I already reply out of courtesy and the other party keep asking, I will just give up, feel really lazy.

I think r/s is about giving and taking, a 2 way traffic. It could not be a party who is usually giving, both must be active or else it is very hard to maintain it.
hmm.. i am a 2 way traffic believer though..
but there are times when i like someone too much, i forgot about my belief..
my bad.. i am the one who look for trouble, right?
so, i deserve the trouble and the side effect..
now i really realize it.. haha

hmm.. i think that's y dun even start a relationship with a jobless guy..
if they start rs when they're in teenage, and he's abit lan lan when finding job after he finish o level or diploma, its a sign already leh..

and usually, the gf (who have tendencies of changing people) will think that he may change later. he's young and bla bla bla ..
then in another year and another year and another year, he's still jobless, her excuse will still be there. except that i'll change into nowadays hard to find job and bla bla bla ..
and when the rs hit 5 years or 10 years, she'll be too lazy to find another person as her excuse will be "we've been together for 5 yrs (or 10 yrs) and we love each other and such and bla bla bla"..

then usually after that, the ending would be between two choice:
1. the family will try to make them get married and they married and enjoying a tiring life. wife must fulfill everything that her hubby want (physical and material). not enjoying life, be her hubby's slave (in house, bed and money)
2. before the family succeed in making them get married, the guy will retreat and ask for break up saying sth like "sorry, i'm not suitable for you. can't feed you bla bla bla". and more jackpot if he broke up when she's nearing 30s.

such a horrible thing! :(

DegenerationX
13-05-2013, 10:47 AM

Maybe becos by this age, they are already more well established in their career and wants to look for men who are more successful then themselves. Meaning 不肯下嫁.

Back to reality, how many women are willing to marry a guy lets say whose income is below $2000? This group of men makes up quite a huge proportion of the population, by already striking them out, the chances of meeting someone that fits you is already limited.

Orchinno
13-05-2013, 11:27 AM
hello bro / sis,

why would man / woman go out to cheat?

Err.. because we are monkeys? ... Seriously, if you subscribe to Darwinian evolutionary theories, we fuck around behind out mates back because it is hereditary for monkeys.

Wombs are expensive -> 9 months to gestate. Sperms are cheap, millions thrown away per shot.

After baby come out, female monkey need a lot of help to bring up. Male monkey investment already done, so can run away.

So female monkey look for good male that stay around. Male monkey move around to get as many impregnate as possible (spread the seed and squeeze out your competitors next generation).

Unfortunately, good male mate not = wanted male. So screw around with the handsome boy monkey behind the back.

See... both males and females monkeys have good reasons to screw around even after finding a mate.

Worse still that human has to add in a concept call marriage where you are suppose to stay monogamous for life (against the nature of monkeys).

Also good explanation for evolution of very restrictive women rights in Middle-Eastern cultures. Basically monkey on top of the heap trying to make sure that the females bear the next generation from his loins only and not waste his resources on cuckoos (literally!).

curiouslala
13-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Maybe becos by this age, they are already more well established in their career and wants to look for men who are more successful then themselves. Meaning 不肯下嫁.

Back to reality, how many women are willing to marry a guy lets say whose income is below $2000? This group of men makes up quite a huge proportion of the population, by already striking them out, the chances of meeting someone that fits you is already limited.
hmm..
DX kor kor oso right leh..

that's what happen with successful mature woman..
they're too picky and dun wan lower income guy..
and usually lower income guy also feel inferior with higher income woman..

huhu123
13-05-2013, 12:17 PM
If my honey earn more than me i sure dun mind one.

HCKing
13-05-2013, 12:59 PM

hehe some guys have this perception that if a girl is abv 30 and still single there must be something wrong with her. maybe too career minded, picky or hard to pleased etc. with this kinda perception in mind they will siam and go for the younger ones instead before trying to knw her better 1st.:D

gaobuzua
13-05-2013, 03:48 PM
you want the truth why men/women cheat??

you want!?

you want to know?!?!?

the real truth and nothing but the truth!?!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

nature created us, nature created everything we do and result from that. Nature had created humans to cheat on the opposite sex since billions years ago... why do you want to know the "WHY?"

not happy? leave...... find another partner, there's no right or wrong. It's whether you can accept it or not.

sane
14-05-2013, 07:52 AM
then usually after that, the ending would be between two choice:
1. the family will try to make them get married and they married and enjoying a tiring life. wife must fulfill everything that her hubby want (physical and material). not enjoying life, be her hubby's slave (in house, bed and money)
2. before the family succeed in making them get married, the guy will retreat and ask for break up saying sth like "sorry, i'm not suitable for you. can't feed you bla bla bla". and more jackpot if he broke up when she's nearing 30s.

such a horrible thing! :(

That's y there's a saying, before marriage, open both eyes, after marriage, close one eye.

It's disastrous to marry the wrong one.

Actually my friends' husbands do not earn much and my friends earn more but they have a great personality, v family man. Other than work, they will return home and accompany wife, kids.

Even if going out with friends, they will bring wife along. Personality always come fast, $ is important but not the main priority.

There's no point to stay with a high flyer but linger in insecurity all day long, nowadays wives also contrinute equaly to the household.

hehe some guys have this perception that if a girl is abv 30 and still single there must be something wrong with her. maybe too career minded, picky or hard to pleased etc. with this kinda perception in mind they will siam and go for the younger ones instead before trying to knw her better 1st.D

But hor my single friends are really like that. There's a friend who is currently attached, very tempermental and 爱发小姐脾气 like the whole word owe it to her.

She's fine initially but her attitude is getting more and more severe till she got terminated by the co.

Well, she got figure, slim, nice shapely legs, SYT looks but comes with severe mood swing.

I wonder how long her bf can tahan her, it sure will be a nightmare for him to marry her. :D

HCKing
14-05-2013, 12:05 PM
But hor my single friends are really like that. There's a friend who is currently attached, very tempermental and 爱发小姐脾气 like the whole word owe it to her.

She's fine initially but her attitude is getting more and more severe till she got terminated by the co.

Well, she got figure, slim, nice shapely legs, SYT looks but comes with severe mood swing.

I wonder how long her bf can tahan her, it sure will be a nightmare for him to marry her. :D

maybe to her bf all can be forgiven for the SYT looks?:p

k_y_jerry
14-05-2013, 12:59 PM
Back to reality, how many women are willing to marry a guy lets say whose income is below $2000? This group of men makes up quite a huge proportion of the population, by already striking them out, the chances of meeting someone that fits you is already limited.[/QUOTE]

Yeah money play a very big part in relationships No money No honey

sane
14-05-2013, 03:07 PM
maybe to her bf all can be forgiven for the SYT looks?:p

No matter how SYT, 没有内含,看旧也 sian :rolleyes:

PikachuDoraemon
14-05-2013, 09:39 PM
wow..sis, sticky and play game all day? that is the makings of a useless man. how old is he?

not really play game all day but most of the time though, i dont know if he is a useless man, he keep ask me to give him few months to find job, he is 31th

yeah that why i went to meet big_cock, hes really a nice guys though. i like him!

dating is a game. to make it enjoyable, one must learn to be sticky only at the right time. ;)

well but he seem like pretty sticky

its not easy to find a new bf lah, you think like buying vege in market?

Never play with an relationship , Karma always do return. If the other party did no wrong with you and you feel both of you are not compatible, end it quick before further damage is done... Once a relationship process long, breaking up isn't as easy as it will be .. If the other party is not willing do.. definitely letting go will be a tough thing and your life will be miserable too

Karma? i dont believe so, else all bad guy will go hell.

TS how old is yr bf?

you want the truth why men/women cheat??

you want!?

you want to know?!?!?

the real truth and nothing but the truth!?!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!

nature created us, nature created everything we do and result from that. Nature had created humans to cheat on the opposite sex since billions years ago... why do you want to know the "WHY?"

not happy? leave...... find another partner, there's no right or wrong. It's whether you can accept it or not.

if you got nothing to say then stfu, thank you

PikachuDoraemon
14-05-2013, 09:41 PM
some time i dont understand, if guys no work, then it will be very disgrace, but what if girl no work? will it be very disgrace or its nature that guy need to support her?

some time my bf is telling me that he dont have $$ to eat,transport, some time his hp bill also im paying.

big_cock
14-05-2013, 09:51 PM
support my lovely sweet sis ;):D

PikachuDoraemon
14-05-2013, 09:54 PM
okay let me briefly say about my relationship.

i'm 29f and my bf is 31f, we know each other clubing, i know him less then 2 week and he started to woo me, due to his sweetness i felt touch, because i miss the feeling let guy shower with love and concern, so that how we started the relationship.

so we have been together for 3 month, but it seem like i'm getting more and more pissed, i give him alot of chances to change but it seem like is not working, i try to give up but he always win me back via sweet talk on me.

now i felt that he is lazy, high sex drive, like to go out and he did told me about his past, telling me that he go club woo gals etc etc, but i try to forget about the past because i believe he will change when we are together, some time when we go out with his friends, there was a few gals that he have sex with and sometime i feel awful about that. but after all i try to forgive and forget because its already past, as i told him, trust is given 100% to him and hope he will not lie to me etc etc.

huhu123
14-05-2013, 10:29 PM
some time i dont understand, if guys no work, then it will be very disgrace, but what if girl no work? will it be very disgrace or its nature that guy need to support her?

some time my bf is telling me that he dont have $$ to eat,transport, some time his hp bill also im paying.

Wa!!! u even pay for his hp bill? Dump this guy he dun deserve yr love, attention and yr youth. Go to the jungle and find yr prey.

Many sweet loving guys around here who are hard working, some are very intelligent and lovable not all are pervert n horny like me so no worries. There are even those who yearn for simple and pure love.

MissBBM
14-05-2013, 10:34 PM
My virgin post to you. :D

I totally understand and I can feel you, sister.
My ex bf is like your bf too. Im always the one paying for our expenses when we go out tgt, even his bike petrol im paying for it too.
Dont be upset! The grass is always green on the other side! ^^

jnudes
14-05-2013, 11:06 PM
i'm 29f and my bf is 31f, we know each other clubing, i know him less then 2 week and he started to woo me, due to his sweetness i felt touch, because i miss the feeling let guy shower with love and concern, so that how we started the relationship.

so we have been together for 3 month, but it seem like i'm getting more and more pissed, i give him alot of chances to change but it seem like is not working, i try to give up but he always win me back via sweet talk on me.

now i felt that he is lazy, high sex drive, like to go out and he did told me about his past, telling me that he go club woo gals etc etc, but i try to forget about the past because i believe he will change when we are together, some time when we go out with his friends, there was a few gals that he have sex with and sometime i feel awful about that. but after all i try to forgive and forget because its already past, as i told him, trust is given 100% to him and hope he will not lie to me etc etc.

Sis, if you did not dump him now later you will say why i am so stupid and fall for him. You oredi 29 years old and can consider mature oredi. Although you did not tell us how he look like or share his photos with us here I suspect he must be a good looking guy.

With your current bf attitude like that want to find employment even at 7-11 also hard. Just think about this, let just say you married to him one day. One day you found out he got sex with another gal. Are you going to pretend nothing happened and want give him change to improve.

What if he make the gal pregnant? Are you going to give him another chance? How many chance you wan give him. 10? 100? 1000? Anyway the choice is in your hand. Luckily you are not yet married to him and going through the divorce process is going to be a big headache and its costly too. This is just a humble opinion from me.

sane
15-05-2013, 01:45 AM

In this world, nobody owe another a living especially when he/she is a healthy adult unless they are your children/parents. This is my belief.

The same goes for married couple, nobody is obliged to give a part of their hard earned $$ just because the other half is too LAZY to work.

Sorry to say that but seems like there's not a good thing about him except that he can sweet talk very well.

What i can only say that if u want to find a serious bf, look for one who don't have the glib of tongue, doesn't know how to sweet talk. A person who talk much can twist the words and hide many things from you and if he sweet talk u, he can sweet talk other gals as well.

Anyway your post remind me of someone who always speak without mincing his words, super direct and can make you go and bang the wall x 1000times.

He is always very mean to me and say things to piss me off but at least I know he mean it, a man of his words.

The signature he create for me is very suitable for your bf!

support my lovely sweet sis ;):D

I heard many people say my bc mei mei is really a very nice person. I rather u consider him ...

Wa!!! u even pay for his hp bill? Dump this guy he dun deserve yr love, attention and yr youth. Go to the jungle and find yr prey.

Many sweet loving guys around here who are hard working, some are very intelligent and lovable not all are pervert n horny like me so no worries. There are even those who yearn for simple and pure love.

I noe u r referring to urself :D

HCKing
15-05-2013, 03:03 AM

so in summary, your guy is...

lazy
loves sex
can sweet talk well
extrovert and outgoing
loves to club

to be honest there are a few guys i know who fit your descriptions, none of them have changed a bit after many years. some still single, some married but one common trait among them is they will not be bothered abt how u see them. it's either u can take it or leave it. i dont knw abt yr guy but since u have been with him for only 3 mths then carry on lor i believe eventually time will tell if he is worth yr trust.

peanodood1337
15-05-2013, 04:00 AM

Its only been 3 months and he's already making you pay your handphone bills, among other stuff. So what happens after 3 years?

Besides, if he is jobless and can't even afford his handphone bill, how did he even spare the money to club in the first place? Wait... he's 31 and can't pay his own bills? C'mon... he's a either a liar or a loser.

Talk is cheap. Doesn't matter if its sweet. If he does that sweet talking schtick again, tell him to come back to you only when he has taken some action to back up his words.

huhu123
15-05-2013, 09:11 AM
I noe u r referring to urself :D[/QUOTE]

No i am not...me a lousy guy if not, dun kn y my beloved dun reciprocate my feeling for her.

Go work mc donald or go drive taxi also better than not working.

Guys who sweet talk mostly are jerks and liar. Dun let him swoon u over with his words let his action prove to u.

DegenerationX
15-05-2013, 10:18 AM
What i can only say that if u want to find a serious bf, look for one who don't have the glib of tongue, doesn't know how to sweet talk. A person who talk much can twist the words and hide many things from you and if he sweet talk u, he can sweet talk other gals as well.

Are u referring to me? :D

ol'coyote
15-05-2013, 11:50 AM
wah...read all the posts already me beh tahan...
maybe me belong to old skool of thot...
where the guy supposed to support the lady/family...

anyway...dear sis PikachuDoraemon...
me advice to u...tink many people oreadi say too...
sorri if me offend u...but...DUMP TAT LAZY ASS BF...
if he sweet talks to u...
tell him when he can support himself then come look for u...
and give him chance abit...give a deadline...within 3 months...
else...can take it that both parties are free to look for new partner...

DegenerationX
15-05-2013, 12:29 PM
if he sweet talks to u...
tell him when he can support himself then come look for u...
and give him chance abit...give a deadline...within 3 months...
else...can take it that both parties are free to look for new partner...

yes. I do agree with old woofy. This is very true. Give him a timeline, if he can find a job and start working within this timeline, then you can consider giving him a chance. Otherwise, bye bye

comfortjoo
15-05-2013, 12:53 PM
I noe u r referring to urself :D

No i am not...me a lousy guy if not, dun kn y my beloved dun reciprocate my feeling for her.

Guys who sweet talk mostly are jerks and liar. Dun let him swoon u over with his words let his action prove to u.[/QUOTE]

taxi now very good $
my friend also taxi man
make 8k per mth

sane
15-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Are u referring to me? :D

How u noe :confused:say so discreetly, u still can find out :eek::D

DegenerationX
15-05-2013, 01:07 PM
How u noe :confused:say so discreetly, u still can find out :eek::D

Of cos lah. We are rooster brothers. I know what u thinking :D

sane
15-05-2013, 02:23 PM
of cos lah. We are rooster brothers. I know what u thinking :d

我们是永远的好兄弟 :d

HCKing
15-05-2013, 02:47 PM

Guys who sweet talk mostly are jerks and liar. Dun let him swoon u over with his words let his action prove to u.

wonder why her bf never go find sales job since he so gd at sweet talks?:D

sane
15-05-2013, 06:17 PM

busy gaming :D

big_cock
15-05-2013, 06:35 PM
I heard many people say my bc mei mei is really a very nice person. I rather u consider him ...

cannot la.. :eek:
sis PD has her love one liao den me will become a fucker if she do this..i only hope she can really find someone really love her...
maybe i'm a nice & caring friends but i dont tink i'm a nice sweet lovely BF or even hubby.. ;):D
my thinking "love is pain" :p

sane
15-05-2013, 06:49 PM
sis PD has her love one liao den me will become a fucker if she do this..i only hope she can really find someone really love her...
maybe i'm a nice & caring friends but i dont tink i'm a nice sweet lovely BF or even hubby..

True leh, some ppl makes good pal rather tha lover, some no friends but great lover!:D

big_cock
15-05-2013, 07:04 PM
True leh, some ppl makes good pal rather tha lover, some no friends but great lover!:D

wahaha...i'm the some la..if i'm good lover i wont be like this... :D
so be friends of bc better den be lover of bc :p

sane
15-05-2013, 07:08 PM
wahaha...i'm the some la..if i'm good lover i wont be like this... :D
so be friends of bc better den be lover of bc :p

yup yup, friendships r always the best!

HCKing
15-05-2013, 10:31 PM
busy gaming :D

if like that then sibeh jialat, oredi 31 yrs old liao leh.:D

sane
16-05-2013, 12:09 AM
if like that then sibeh jialat, oredi 31 yrs old liao leh.:D

A leopard wont change its spot, can change will change long time ago right ..

huhu123
16-05-2013, 12:50 AM

if cant find decent job go be a bookie also can. In life jus find things to do, legal or illegal. But some may not agree to my mantra.

ColdBlood99
16-05-2013, 01:50 AM
maybe i'm a nice & caring friends but i dont tink i'm a nice sweet lovely BF or even hubby.. ;):D

Forgive and forget, that the only way you can start your life again.

Redviolent
16-05-2013, 03:11 PM

but to all bro what about if your gf is this way?

why stress because as a guy or girl (confused too because of your story below) you cant even support a girl/guy?
A relationship is never a burden if you put in your effort but like wise it is a burden if you do not love him or her that much. Did you ever tell her/him how u feel? Just my 2cents worth.

hmmm TS i realised you keep on wanting to know why girl is this way?

From the above, somehow i can conclude everything started because of money issue and you cant afford to let her/him sponge on you anymore.

i'm 29f and my bf is 31f, we know each other clubing, i know him less then 2 week and he started to woo me, due to his sweetness i felt touch, because i miss the feeling let guy shower with love and concern, so that how we started the

now i felt that he is lazy, high sex drive, like to go out and he did told me about his past, telling me that he go club woo gals etc etc, but i try to forget about the past because i believe he will change when we are together.

both of you are females? les relationship??
everyone has a past and i believe you do have?
If you never let go of her/his past, you will never convince yourself to believe her/him.

Welcome the future and not look back at her/his past. because we only live once.

DegenerationX
16-05-2013, 05:33 PM
TS, your story between you and your bf seem very familiar. Like what I have heard from my friend just not long ago. Only difference is that the roles of bf and gf have been switched. You know what I mean? :cool:

PikachuDoraemon
16-05-2013, 09:38 PM
TS, your story between you and your bf seem very familiar. Like what I have heard from my friend just not long ago. Only difference is that the roles of bf and gf have been switched. You know what I mean? :cool:

i dont know what ya meant, human look similiar, story will sound similiar.

but anyway i got the answer what i want so i know what to do to with my bf now :D

sane
16-05-2013, 11:48 PM

i tot u wan to sian TS :D

ColdBlood99
16-05-2013, 11:53 PM
i tot u wan to sian TS :D

i doubt so :eek::eek::eek:

sane
17-05-2013, 01:34 AM
i doubt so eek::eek:

how u noe :confused::D

DegenerationX
17-05-2013, 10:08 AM
哈哈哈!此地无银三百两....:d

sane
17-05-2013, 11:39 AM
哈哈哈!此地无银三百两....:d

simi meaning :confused:

DegenerationX
17-05-2013, 11:48 AM
simi meaning :confused:

Nothing. I just talking to myself :D

deludedgal
18-05-2013, 09:58 AM
To Ts

u deserve better. why not u take unpaid leave for a month and stay at home and do nothing. tell him you no money too. I wonder what his response will be. break up?

gaobuzua
20-08-2013, 12:26 PM
if you got nothing to say then stfu, thank you

if you cannot accept things not going your way and you still don't understand "WHY", go F yourself and die tragically, thank you

see see only
20-08-2013, 01:03 PM
......why would man / woman go out to cheat? be it married or attached. no more good man and woman in this world? to stay faithful how hard can it be or they are bored with their wife/hubby or gf/bf? ........

Hubby, wife, gf / bf ... are the person we love most sometime, and the person we hate most sometime .... :rolleyes:

Therefore it is very tempting to get someone fresh :p someone that you have no hate at all .... no grudges at all .... to get that "pure" loving feeling :p

HAHAHAHA .... after the affair .... and yet goes back to the partner you love most or get used to most .... until something triggered a breakup

porscheclub
20-08-2013, 02:05 PM

I'll dump her & you should similarly dump that worthless BF of yours. You're 29 but still dating like early 20s, is money too easy to make? Some women are already mother of few struggling with life at your age & they'll tell you how important is S$100 to her family.

I had a couple of GFs in my younger days that lived off me but their lazy attitude in life will never change even after I got them jobs & gave them businesses. One finally went to jail cos she was caught with drugs & she's a single mother now.

supergirl2011
21-08-2013, 12:15 AM
I'll dump her & you should similarly dump that worthless BF of yours. You're 29 but still dating like early 20s, is money too easy to make? Some women are already mother of few struggling with life at your age & they'll tell you how important is S$100 to her family.

I had a couple of GFs in my younger days that lived off me but their lazy attitude in life will never change even after I got them jobs & gave them businesses. One finally went to jail cos she was caught with drugs & she's a single mother now.

True. Most of my 29 year old friends are already mommies. For women, TIME is precious. After 30, it's difficult to give birth already. Somemore you will look prettier when you marry younger. So, TS, please don't waste your precious time to someone who doesn't deserve you. No need to look for handsome 1. Find someone responsible and good character can liao. I always tell my friends.... Find someone who loves you more than you love him... and life will be better. ;)

Rickey
21-08-2013, 11:38 PM
Find someone responsible and good character can liao. I always tell my friends.... Find someone who loves you more than you love him... and life will be better. ;)

Yes, u r quite rite, supergirl, but not necessarily so, provided both parties in the r/s can show mutual love, respect, understanding n support, most if not all the time..

I m afraid things aren't tat simple n straightforward as u tink in real life...In any kinda of r/s, there must be 2 way traffic, giv & take...for it to work out well...things shd work out in such a way tat it is more or less balanced up or equalised n shdn't be lopsided if u know wat i mean...as we all know, many r/s fall apart when one or both parties starts to take each other for granted, ignoring each other's needs or wants etc...then it will be a matter of time b4 history repeats itself....tat will be very sad...so be careful when u r going into a r/s, esp a life long one...choose wisely