PDA

View Full Version : random!

Justanormal
30-04-2013, 09:39 PM
hi anybody out there..i am looking for someone who can or sometimes could see ghost..or stuffs..whatever.. I really wanted to make friends with you or you can say..i need your help.. Thanks

Greenfrog
01-05-2013, 12:52 AM
hi anybody out there..i am looking for someone who can or sometimes could see ghost..or stuffs..whatever.. I really wanted to make friends with you or you can say..i need your help.. Thanks

You might want to elaborate on your plight before any of the brothers here can help you.

wally888
01-05-2013, 01:22 AM
U go ktv call a nice pretty gal with heavy makeup, bring her to stay overnite, in the middle of the nite u get up to pee and upon returning to bed u saw a ghost lying on your bed :eek:
(coz she removed her makeup) :D

alan0338
01-05-2013, 09:04 AM
just make frens with those fls at GL la, they see ghosts(色鬼) everyday leh... btw y u wan fren who can see ghosts huh??? u wanna be next russell lee and write story book huh??? :confused: :confused: :rolleyes::D

peanodood1337
01-05-2013, 09:19 AM
What sort of help do you need? Are you a paranormal investigator or have you encountered certain things?

Justanormal
01-05-2013, 09:59 AM
I have been encounter something but I don't want find shifu to chase them away. I wantdsomeone to 'translate' for me.. If you bro understand my meaning..

peanodood1337
01-05-2013, 10:06 AM
Go to Waterloo street, there are shops beside the Guanyin Temple in the block. Those shops that sell joss paper - some of the owners double up as spirit mediums.

Not that I believe in this sort of things. But I have seen first hand how getting consultations gave my relatives a peace of mind.