PDA

View Full Version : Wife travelling overseas

HairyBottom
25-04-2013, 11:57 AM
If suppose your wife needs to travel overseas for work and before she leaves she tells you that if you happen to get yourself involved with another girl while she is away it's ok with her as long as it's just a fling and no strings attached.

How would you react? Would you honestly tell her yes, i will bear that in mind if it happens or shake your head hard and say never will that cross my mind? Would like to hear your opinion bros.

4Dguru
25-04-2013, 12:05 PM
if u doing some hanky panky behind her, just be careful PI may be following u while she is away......:D

sammyboyfor
25-04-2013, 01:00 PM
It's a trap.

esssinine
25-04-2013, 02:10 PM
she's telling you she gonna party over there and to ease her guilt she tells you to do the same big boy.

learn to read between the lines and think out of the box. ;)

Blast88
25-04-2013, 02:52 PM
Agreed with boss don't fall on this trap. Lady by nature will not tolerate this kind of hanky panty. Honest will definitely did you harm as I kenna before:D If I were you, I will definitely tell her it never ever cross my mind but be prepared for her to call & spot check you every now & then even mid night, every miss or unanswered call she will record the date & time, trial you when she back:(

5ag1_Boar
25-04-2013, 06:02 PM
It could be a trap.

First 3 times, don't do anything. See whether she come back and tell you that you passed her test. Also look around for people following you... won't be easy.

She can't keep hiring PIs. It bloody expensive.

Lastly... maybe she got flings before? If you can handle it, ask her about it. If she admit, then maybe both of you can agree to some kind of arrangement.

DO_YOU_BJ
25-04-2013, 09:25 PM
If suppose your wife needs to travel overseas for work and before she leaves she tells you that if you happen to get yourself involved with another girl while she is away it's ok with her as long as it's just a fling and no strings attached.

How would you react? Would you honestly tell her yes, i will bear that in mind if it happens or shake your head hard and say never will that cross my mind? Would like to hear your opinion bros.

Dun just tink as the listener.
Tink as to Y anyone would even say this to his/her other half in the 1st place.
Answer is obvious, U F around ok, so I F around sure no prob too
Still water runs deep, but dunno Y so many people cant see thru the crystal clear surface:rolleyes:

unsung80
25-04-2013, 09:52 PM
Just say you this won't even cross your mind, maybe behind you continue your deed if you are lucky. If get caught then says she allow it in the first place as long is NO STRINGS ATTACHED. Might end up a threesome too..

or

She's hinting dun pay a whore to fuck.

Probably she understand you got your "need" to release if she's not around. Whatever you do don't get cover, simple as that. Good luck to TS. ;)

BiRd13
26-04-2013, 12:52 PM
Bro,

You never heard/read about the comments on wife/gf/partner?

When they say 'Go Ahead'.. It's not an approval, but a dare...
And some others which I cant remember...

So conclusion is, like what other bros mentioned, if you really want to do something 'naughty', just watch your back :)

jj_jj
26-04-2013, 10:27 PM
When they say 'Go Ahead'.. It's not an approval, but a dare...

Right on !!!

KonKam
27-04-2013, 06:28 AM
Always Expect the Unexpected!

HairyBottom
27-04-2013, 01:48 PM
thanks bros for sharing your thoughts. many a time the wife has asked the husband to be truthful and honest but the question is can she handle the truth? most probably no for most cases i believe.

Elwina
28-04-2013, 12:42 PM
it may not be as bad as how the bros in here describe to be... couldn't be that bad. Sometimes women just wanna hear those reassuring stuff from you even they know that you are lying, they'll take it.

Just remember to stay safe and use protection. :) Good Luck! :)

crood
29-04-2013, 07:07 AM

It is v obvious that she "bio" u for a long time, already suspicious of u.

If u r those decent type, she wont even think about it.

thanks bros for sharing your thoughts. many a time the wife has asked the husband to be truthful and honest but the question is can she handle the truth? most probably no for most cases i believe.

Only fools will tell the truth to the wives. Go ahead if u want to be torment by her for the rest of the life.

ironmansam60
29-04-2013, 01:34 PM
You are on her radar. woman can be a good pretender. Will ask you all sort of question and answer..

Castrol
29-04-2013, 06:51 PM

sounds like a 2 edged sword.
so you dont make noise if you hear about her own fling? :confused:

hoho99
30-04-2013, 12:16 PM
Think TS wifey is very clever. Normally a women who says something like that to her man meant it to be more likely as a warning than some sort of approval and men in this situation is machiam like hearing their missus asking if they are fat (which means no ans you give are correct to them)

Normally this is what I might do. Bring them to GL for makan(since they are the one who started the dare) and then walk walk a bit and fake fake wanna choose charbo like that. Then in the end says all not giam you (by the way remember never steal glances at the same charbo twice and never set your sight on any one of them for more than 3 sec:rolleyes:) and you then tell her will only choose her if really need to choose. Your missus will most likely never mention this ever again but you might have gain some points with her already:D

etct88
30-04-2013, 10:17 PM
what a woman say is not what you think

what you think is not what a woman think

what woman say and think are 2 different things

man - "I thought you said that"

reply - "That's what you think!"

divedeeper
05-05-2013, 02:56 PM
It's a trap.Either that or she is feeling guilty because she has something on the side.

curiouslala
05-05-2013, 04:38 PM
if its me who saying, then i really meant it..
as to me, pleasure shd goes both ways..

i planned to have fun, sure let him have fun too..
if he want to have fun, sure must let me to have fun too..

;)