PDA

View Full Version : super confused

ruzhyo
14-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Hi gurus, I am having a very confused relationship that I don't freaking understand.

I got to know this gal from Tagged. She is 20, I am 35.

She is taiwanese, I am SG.

First time meet her, just hang out in town, nothing fancy, chat and called it a night as she gotta go home (1hr bus trip) for dinner and I'm meeting the guys for a wild night at the clubs.

Meet her again the next day, had dinner and I check in to a motel as I missed the last bus back to my apartment. Taxi is out of the question as its a 2hr bus trip and taxi cost more then the motel. Asked her to stay the night as its far for her and its late.

We did not talk any hanky panky stuff, all was decent talk over the last 2 dates.

When in the room she sleep one bed, I sleep on other bed. I was quite tired and was enjoying my beer and doing some reading on my phone. I'm still in my jeans and t shirt as I was afraid she would be offended if I strip down to my boxers. She was still in her jeans and denim jacket and covered head to toe under the blanket.

I just let her be as I wind down for the night. Then she start to chat with me on whatsapp. I laugh at her and said we in the same room, can tok no need whatsapp. She said the room is quite and tok would be loud...so asked if I can come sleep on her bed and we can chat.

One thing lead to another, we had great sex 3 times that night. But the strange thing is she would rush to put on all her clothes immediately after making love. And the next day, she would pull away if I held her hand.

Basically we are back to square 1. Just friends.

3rd date, again the same friends thingy, hang out, have a meal etc. Refused to allow me to pay for any meals, not even a bottle of water. Insist on paying for all her share. Called it a day and said bye. No hug, no kiss nothing, not even hold hand. She would be angry if I try to hold her hand and she would pull away.

Really scratch head.

4th date, asked her out but she say bz not free. Got part time job, exams etc etc. Fine. I guess I screwed it.
Last minute, txt me say cancelled part time job, meet me in town. Told her it would be quite late as we are both far away from town. I don't mind meet up for makan but gotta stay the night again as sure will miss the last bus. No reply, just say meet at bus station at 9pm

When I meet her, she looked emotionless. When I asked her is anything wrong usual answer, nothing...said lets go dinner, she said not hungry. Told her I am can I grab a bite? OK at the cafe, as I eat, she just lay her head on the table and KO....apa lah!? WTH... after makan take a cab to hotel. In the cab I try to hold her hand again and same thing she pull away.

After check in, she dive straight into bed again fully clothed in jeans and jacket and KO....I'm thinking WTH is wrong with this gal...

Don't care, I go 7/11 come back with a beer and a magazine and relax while she sleep. After that, I climb into bed and also fall asleep. Not long after she kissed me and we made love. Again same crazy thing, she would put on her clothes again after sex. We made love a total 4 times that night and the same thing....I asked her why she just smile it off.

The next day, we are back to being friends...no hold hand no nothing.

She got a great body, not so tall but all the right curves and natural D cup. The sex is great but there is no relationship...

I'm freaking confused....I asked her to be my GF she said no. She said she promised another guy that she would wait for him until they meet. And the best part is this other guy is some ang moh in tagged in Canada that she have never meet before and have no plans of coming to Taiwan to meet her...

Should I be happy just having a siao siao FB or??

adonis
14-04-2013, 02:04 PM
She's feeling guilty judging from her actions towards u. Try to convince her dat the Canadian guy's a 'mirage'. If he's really interested in her, he'll fly to Taiwan to meet her. He might b a conwoman who doesn't live in Canada. Good luck.

sane
14-04-2013, 03:18 PM
She just treat u as a sex partner n nothing more. There's no feelings for you.

HCKing
14-04-2013, 03:18 PM
dun know y but sounds like a siao charbo to me.:D

sane
14-04-2013, 03:27 PM
http://isabellasnow.hubpages.com/hub/Dating-Tips-5-Signs-Shes-Not-Into-You

http://www.askmen.com/top_10/dating_150/199b_dating_list.html

http://www.mademan.com/mm/10-signs-she-not-interested.html

http://www.bukisa.com/articles/29234_signs-that-she-is-not-interested-in-you

Enough said. Just enjoy the sex :)

AsianConqueror
14-04-2013, 05:49 PM
In any way u "tan tio liao'(earn it)

U are lucky that she didn't agree to be your gf if not u have a hard time later with her psycho mentality & Attidute.

Have another beer to celebrate yourself away from trouble & don't bother to find out why for the ans.

Blast88
15-04-2013, 11:59 AM
of course you should b happy, FFF & no string attached, what more do you want:rolleyes:

ruzhyo
15-04-2013, 12:49 PM
Well looks like I'm one lucky guy. Last night she asked me not to treat her so well and she like me as normal friend but enjoy the sex very much and look fwd to our next date. Lets just hope she is not some crazy gal whose gonna kill me in my sleep when I can't satisfy her enough..

fictionman
15-04-2013, 04:21 PM
Beware of fatal attraction man....Seems abit looney judging fm yr description of her....

Just go & see the movie fatal attraction for self defense lessons...

maxsee
15-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Just make sure u wear a penis-guard after sex bah...at least u can guarantee ur manhood is around when u wake up....:D:D:D

natsuki
15-04-2013, 06:13 PM
Well looks like I'm one lucky guy. Last night she asked me not to treat her so well and she like me as normal friend but enjoy the sex very much and look fwd to our next date. Lets just hope she is not some crazy gal whose gonna kill me in my sleep when I can't satisfy her enough..

Hahahaha.. LoLx~ U made my day...
Anyway, becareful and take care... Haha

justl00king
15-04-2013, 06:53 PM
Bro,

Could it be a crying game? :eek: ;)

Sounds weird, dress up immediately after sex. Before bonk I guess must also off all lights?

ruzhyo
15-04-2013, 07:54 PM
hahaha! Confim gal lah!

But siao siao gal. Was super pissed that I not reply to her whatsapp in the afternoon when I was in a meeting...

Guess I just gotta be careful when I'm with her...

Thanks for all the advice guys.

Wizrd
16-04-2013, 11:08 AM

Bro...

She is treating you like her private walking dildo with an ATM card...hahaha

Enjoy her while you can, but while you are having fun with her, she is having her fun with you too...

Stay or go is up to you but if you want GFE...then she may not be the one to give you that...and I wouldn't put too much emotion into this relationship...

Cheers bro...

justl00king
16-04-2013, 01:22 PM
hahaha! Confim gal lah!

Lol, just joking. :D

Could be a blessing since she the not sticky type.

Enjoy! :)

SYTBigBoobLover
17-04-2013, 05:14 PM
Why make things so complicated and confused yourself? Since you have asked her and you know that she only enjoy sex, then just treat her as FB lor! ;)

Yumenotameni
24-04-2013, 07:09 PM
I feel that you should set yourself free from her.