PDA

View Full Version : a cheating bf....

jessicatan94
13-04-2013, 11:51 PM
to be more specified.... a cheating sugar daddy...

now got prettiee girl... cast me aside.... zzzz and the thing is I fell for this guy.... gave my virgin to him

pakalolo
14-04-2013, 01:34 AM

now got prettiee girl... cast me aside.... zzzz and the thing is I fell for this guy.... gave my virgin to him

That is life for kept woman.Just a toy.what you expect? love you forever and all that shit with happy ending, like something out of Mill and Boons? Dream on:D

PPGirl
14-04-2013, 01:36 AM
Then your thread should be cheating sd instead of bf.

I think your sd is not so called as a cheat..n u shouldnt be putting in your feelings in the 1st place. its the same logic for fb wise..no feelings will be involved.

Your sd will not be with u forever even if for someone to be your bf, there is no guarantee that bf wil not break up with u.

sane
14-04-2013, 07:46 AM

duno y, u kept giving me this feeling of this...

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bbhr6I6k7Ic

Are u? Are u? Tell the truth :rolleyes:

ch1818
14-04-2013, 08:13 AM

Aiyo, got new and fresh face he surely go for it lah.
If he still paying for your expenses, you can also go find new bf mah :P
He has his fun and you have your own party......

sane
14-04-2013, 08:17 AM
Aiyo, got new and fresh face he surely go for it lah.
If he still paying for your expenses, you can also go find new bf mah :P
He has his fun and you have your own party......

Haha true n perhaps he get sick of LB and want to change to something new :confused::D

moshea
14-04-2013, 10:02 AM
Bitterness has no time to take root. The thirst for vengeance was the beautiful nature. Have a fling with me to do justice to yourself

Wizrd
16-04-2013, 11:13 AM

Sis...

If you do not understand the roles of Sugar daddy and sugar baby...and the rules of engagement for both...you are not suited to play this game...

What's next...a WL complaining that her client uses his orgasms to cheat her feelings by making her think she is special to him because he came while having sex with her?

Na bei...takes all kinds to make this world...

Get out now sis...and fuck around a few more years before getting another sugar daddy...

Cheers...

Blast88
16-04-2013, 01:20 PM

How to define 'cheating', do u think your feeling to him is real???:rolleyes: It a 2 way engagements, u give what he desire & he give what u demand, simple equation:D

naemlo
16-04-2013, 01:24 PM

I thought the main reason between sugar daddy n daughter is $$$? Then the sugar daddy has the right to use money on another ger. It is u who is stupid to fall for him, can't blame him.

guess67
16-04-2013, 04:32 PM
Haha true n perhaps he get sick of LB and want to change to something new :confused::D

LB? :eek: :confused:

wally888
16-04-2013, 04:41 PM

U give him your virginity for FREE :confused::eek:

Blast88
16-04-2013, 04:46 PM
U give him your virginity for FREE :confused::eek:

where got free one, don't u know there is a term call 'kai pao':D

bigbang486
17-04-2013, 04:42 PM
virginity can sew back wan ma lol!

smartke
17-04-2013, 05:24 PM
if he's ur sugar daddy, then he's not cheatin cos he PAYS you rite? & I thot there shldn't b any feelings involved in SD/SB r/ship? No? :confused:

SYTBigBoobLover
18-04-2013, 11:02 AM
Haha true n perhaps he get sick of LB and want to change to something new

LB? :eek:

:eek:..... But what does it mean? :confused:

RAMS75
18-04-2013, 11:34 AM
if he's ur sugar daddy, then he's not cheatin cos he PAYS you rite? & I thot there shldn't b any feelings involved in SD/SB r/ship? No? :confused:

Well said smartke..:)

Summerhillt
18-04-2013, 05:04 PM

LB? Ladyboy??? :eek:

SinDellman
01-05-2013, 08:07 PM
Jessica, be a pro and play the game like a real pro. Dump HIM and look for a new Daddy, who will give you a better lifestyle! Don't look back, you have made your choice.

jasdude
02-05-2013, 06:41 AM
TS. don't expect your one sided love to be reciprocated when the relationship is transactional in the first place. Willing buyer willing seller, hmmm you by posting this will only get childed by many for being dumb.

Gaia81
02-05-2013, 08:43 AM
Wake up your idea.

Its a transaction to your sugar daddy, you are just day dreaming.

My advice to you is to get as much money as you can from sugar daddy while he still wanna bonk you. Once he dumps you, you got no more income.

PPGirl
02-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Whay does "B" means? there is a "B" beside ts status

huhu123
06-05-2013, 05:14 AM
feeling hard to control....i also fell in love with a local fl before. Starting jus horny keep finding her to fuck her but later really find her so sweet and nice. Dun kn why kana mesmerise by her woo her for two years but unreciprocated. heart pain pain until now for the past 6 mths.

PikachuDoraemon
06-05-2013, 11:42 PM
take good care sis, guys are jerk

nicklite
04-09-2014, 10:38 PM
Then your thread should be cheating sd instead of bf.

I think your sd is not so called as a cheat..n u shouldnt be putting in your feelings in the 1st place. its the same logic for fb wise..no feelings will be involved.

Your sd will not be with u forever even if for someone to be your bf, there is no guarantee that bf wil not break up with u.

Totally agree with this, SD as mentioned " SD "... Why have to get feelings involved?

Also, TS:

Previous post, you mentioned you had been raped in your apartment.

How is losing virginity to this SD works for you?

You get popped twice? Wonderful!

Sadd

Castrol
04-09-2014, 11:47 PM

dont lidat, next time you become a sugar mommy then you know...

LB? Ladyboy??? :eek:

wait da minute... this is about a sugar baby from changi v?? :eek:

prettymannequin
05-09-2014, 09:49 AM
Nick you like to dig threads ah. :eek:

nicklite
05-09-2014, 11:22 AM
Nick you like to dig threads ah. :eek:

Yeah.. 回归社会 you know sis.

sky58589
05-09-2014, 11:52 AM

No lei, I loved my mistress a lot alot. Now she is leaving me, my heart aches terribly.i tried going out with other gals younger and no kid some more but still feels that she is irreplaceable. Sigh .....

lilmei
10-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Don't say cheat. SD give u $, you give your chee bye. He don't come back is like subscriber don't renew contract with Telco. You got consider whether you want to throw in more perks or enhance your package bor?

It's a commercial transaction. Got to be professional.

online12793
27-09-2014, 03:16 AM
No reply from the original SB poster?

NottiSex
29-09-2014, 07:46 AM
Well it is all but a transaction ......

old_yet_horny
02-10-2014, 02:51 PM
Wtf.. U guys actually believe TS is a female? Faints👀

conquer
02-10-2014, 09:02 PM

I thought this is how a relationship of sugardaddy-sugarbaby suppose to end? It's all about money for sex, isn't it? Any GFE/BFE involved is the extra gift for your soul... :p

Yakuza
02-10-2014, 09:34 PM
Wahlou... more than 1 year thread aso suddenly kanna dig out from the grave ..guess the issue had long been settled and gone for good .. :confused:

Btw ..LB ts is talkin abt shimself from changi v ... lol ...