PDA

View Full Version : Surviving Infidelity

littlegenie
05-04-2013, 10:21 PM
A lot of people have affairs. But embracing lust doesn't necessarily have any ultimate meaning. However, when it comes to forgiveness, it seems like women can cope better with their husband's Infidelity, whereas husband seldom can forgive their wife who cheat. 

And yet, there are some exceptional husbands who allows their wife to have multiple sex partners outside. I want to ask, Seriously, how come can share the woman u love n marry, with other men?

cewarrior
06-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Its something i would not be able to do

Wizrd
07-04-2013, 07:11 PM
:confused:

Love is love and sex is sex...why must people always force the two things together?.

If a wife likes to get a foot massage, must the husband do it himself? Or can she get some trained guy to do it? A stranger touching her feet is ok? How about her legs? Her back?

If a husband likes a massage, must the wife do it? Or is it ok to get a trained girl to do it? Touching his bare back is ok? How about his legs? His bum?

How is sex very different from sports? If the wife is a national tennis player and the husband cannot play tennis...does that mean she should never play tennis ever again? Oh, can play with other people? How can? She is married!!!

In the old days when sex often leads to pregnancy, then ok, I can see how there is a problem letting the wife have sex outside...she may bring home someone else's baby...but nowadays, diseases are more frightening then getting her pregnant....as long as she stays safe, sex is just sport...stretch her muscles, get her blood flowing and heart pumping...any man will agree that a glowing woman from having good sex is at her prettiest...well, I don't need to be the one providing the sex but I sure can enjoy the beautiful sight of my wife' glow...

If I love a woman, I want her to be happy. If my sexual skill is not good enough, why cannot she get good sex from another guy? If what she wants is to play around with different guys, why shouldn't I allow her to do that?

Betrayal come with secrecy...as long as it is in the open and she consults me about where and when...allows me the same liberties...swinging is fine...even going out one on one is fine...

We share a love for each other...not a contract to own each other's body...

At the end of the day, after all the sex is washed off...can we still cuddle and talk and love each other? If we can...then the sex with others is just an hour in any 24 hour day at most...she is mine to hold the other 23 hours...let her have her one hour of fun once in a while...

Cheers.

LotusKid
08-04-2013, 04:01 PM
I admire Bro Wizrd who has this ability to seperate love and sex. I must admit that I have my fun but having the idea of my wife having sex with another man is different. Many will say that I'm selffish but I would still want to be the one-and-only "alpha male".

Maybe I don't love my wife enough to think the way like Bro Wizrd. I do know a friend who is seeing this married woman for more than 2.5 years. She is married for 4 years. The amazing thing that I find is her husband knows of my friend's existence. All this while, her husband knows whenever she meets my friend and her husband actually believes (truly or not I dunno) that there is nothing between them despite providing for her with lots of financial support, which her husband could not. Does this mean that her husband loves her so much that he can endure her infidelity or he just simply doesn't care?

Wizrd
08-04-2013, 05:45 PM
I admire Bro Wizrd who has this ability to seperate love and sex. I must admit that I have my fun but having the idea of my wife having sex with another man is different. Many will say that I'm selffish but I would still want to be the one-and-only "alpha male".

Thanks bro...

Most of the time...this feeling is caused by uncertainty...what if she prefers the other guy? What if he is more handsome? What if he makes her cum so many times and so hard that she will leave me for him?

All this is only in our own heads...she came back to you didn't she??

In this regard, women are actually better than men...and I have heard many guy friends tell me...wah, this woman is the best fuck of his life...that woman can make him shiok shiok until almost die...yet...none of them ever talk about leaving their wives for those women...I don't think they ever entertained the thought of running away with the best fucks of their lives...it was just one fuck and it's done...maybe they will go try again but will never leave their wives or family for a good fuck...

Like people say...if you live in paradise and see sunrise and sunset everyday...it becomes normal and no longer romantically beautiful....same with sex...the best sex everyday will also become boring and maybe the person will wish for some normal sex...

I maintain that sex is only sex...and has nothing to do with love...

After you have a good massage by a woman...are you a different person? If you go swimming with a woman friend...have you changed in any way after going home??

Why is sex different?? It is just a bodily function...your partner goes take a dump...do you even care what happens in the toilet? After she cleans up and comes back to you...do you despise her for being dirty for that few minutes?? NO right??

Same with sex....she gets it out of her system...and now has her attention back on loving you...

Works the same for men and women....only society forces people to think of sex and love must be together...

This fact has ruined more relationships than anything else because people cannot separate the two but keep trying to force the issue with so-called infidelity...when in actual fact, they were perfectly happy together before they think of the alleged cheating...

What cheating?? Did she come home one finger short? Or lost one toe?? or a different face?

Sad really...