PDA

View Full Version : Cannot stop thinking about a thai ladyboy i met recently

YukoOgura
29-03-2013, 10:11 PM
I think i am losing my mind. Without actually writing a FR out i think i should just describe a little bit.

I had sex with a number of thai ladyboys before over the past couple of years but i was never so attracted to one before. Probably because this one, is one of the most chio and friendliest ladyboy i ever met in my life.

What make her so attractive to me. I am not really sure. Of course other than the good looks and perfect slim figure. I think its her sweet and friendly personality. She like to act cute and show me her cat face my heart melt. She is very cute and very feminine and not like some other ladyboys their feminine is abit too exaggerated or felt very forced.

When we "finished", she continued chatting a bit then she kissed me. Then i asked for her facebook and she also gave me her hp number. All the past time i usually just leave after i am "done". I didnt want to invest much "feelings" before. But because she is so nice and attractive i wanted to return to find her again.

Before i left i ask if i can kiss her. She say ok then i kiss her shyly on her lips. I was so happy. I haven't been happy for a very long time. I never had a gf before and i never kiss a girl on her lips before. I told her i will go back to find her again soon.

What is sad is that i keep thinking about her but eventually in like 3 weeks time she will go back to thailand. I am sad. If i have the money i will pay her so that i can "book" her all the way. So i can go out watch late night movie with her, do things that couple do. Everyday until she go back to thailand. Then i will book ticket and follow her to thailand. If only i have the money... Next week i will go back to find her. Maybe ask if i can take a photo with her and keep it as a sweet memory.

Or maybe i somehow strike 1st prize 4d and next thing you know i will fly to thailand!

esssinine
29-03-2013, 10:13 PM
Good for you brother,whatever floats your boat :p

DarkAsh
30-03-2013, 01:36 PM
she / he pre or post ops?

flowbow
30-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Wah, you tio kc gao gao liao :eek:

justl00king
30-03-2013, 02:55 PM
Why so sad?

Just go Thailand to visit her whenever you can.

It may just work out! ;)

ThaiBeautiful
15-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Before i left i ask if i can kiss her. She say ok then i kiss her shyly on her lips. I was so happy. I haven't been happy for a very long time. I never had a gf before and i never kiss a girl on her lips before. I told her i will go back to find her again soon.

Technically, she is a ladyboy... U still haven't kiss a girl before. U only just kissed a boy. But lips are just lips right? As long as u kiss her, and u are happy. ;)

Nonteerak2553
15-04-2013, 09:34 PM
Wah, you tio kc gao gao liao :eek:

555+ sis if its a lady then everyone who is a chiongster, surely will meet his/hers match one day, that is tio kc. But TS, out of so many girls in TH, he tio a katoey. Really gg na. :D

Any way Sawadee Pii Mai 2556 krub pom. :D

flowbow
15-04-2013, 10:16 PM
555+ sis if its a lady then everyone who is a chiongster, surely will meet his/hers match one day, that is tio kc. But TS, out of so many girls in TH, he tio a katoey. Really gg na. :D

Maybe he like katoey? 555 :p

Sawadee pee mai to you too bro ;)

Blast88
16-04-2013, 01:36 PM
Really can't understand why able-bodies man fancy on 'ah gua':confused:

justl00king
16-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Really can't understand why able-bodies man fancy on 'ah gua':confused:Nothing wrong, just having a different fetish.

Some like playing poker and also be the pokee! :p

YukoOgura
16-04-2013, 03:10 PM

what tio??? i went to find ladyboy and chose her amongst many others

update is that evne though i told her i would go back to find her. but i didnt have money for the past 2 weeks. she go back to phuket already by this date. i am very sad. feel so disappointed in myself

next time i go bangkok find the chioest ladyboy to make myself forget about her.

Nonteerak2553
16-04-2013, 04:37 PM
what tio???

You tio laew la. The only thing is you don't have the moolah, otherwise you sure will find her tio boh. Want me to cut and paste here which statement you wrote that made me say you tio laew? :D

YukoOgura
16-04-2013, 10:40 PM
You tio laew la. The only thing is you don't have the moolah, otherwise you sure will find her tio boh. Want me to cut and paste here which statement you wrote that made me say you tio laew? :D

lol no la! i didnt mean that

i replying to ur this part "But TS, out of so many girls in TH, he tio a katoey"

i never tio katoey instead of girl. i purposely go find katoey one! not tio!!

justl00king
17-04-2013, 07:55 AM
she go back to phuket already by this date. i am very sad. feel so disappointed in myself

next time i go bangkok find the chioest ladyboy to make myself forget about her.if can go Bangkok, why not go Phuket to look for her? :confused:

mackaskill
20-04-2013, 10:33 PM
this is really wtf sia... but as the 2nd post says... whatever floats your boat man...

HCKing
21-04-2013, 10:42 PM
Really can't understand why able-bodies man fancy on 'ah gua':confused:

probably becos ah gua understands what man wants better than girls.:D

justl00king
24-04-2013, 05:52 PM
probably becos ah gua understands what man wants better than girls.:DReally?

Maybe I should give a try then. :eek::p:D

banana81sg
24-04-2013, 07:22 PM
of course ah gua understands what man wants better .......becaz basically they r man ma, no???:confused:

Minah_456
24-04-2013, 07:49 PM
I think i am losing my mind. Without actually writing a FR out i think i should just describe a little bit.

I had sex with a number of thai ladyboys before over the past couple of years but i was never so attracted to one before. Probably because this one, is one of the most chio and friendliest ladyboy i ever met in my life.

What make her so attractive to me. I am not really sure. Of course other than the good looks and perfect slim figure. I think its her sweet and friendly personality. She like to act cute and show me her cat face my heart melt. She is very cute and very feminine and not like some other ladyboys their feminine is abit too exaggerated or felt very forced.

When we "finished", she continued chatting a bit then she kissed me. Then i asked for her facebook and she also gave me her hp number. All the past time i usually just leave after i am "done". I didnt want to invest much "feelings" before. But because she is so nice and attractive i wanted to return to find her again.

What is sad is that i keep thinking about her but eventually in like 3 weeks time she will go back to thailand. I am sad. If i have the money i will pay her so that i can "book" her all the way. So i can go out watch late night movie with her, do things that couple do. Everyday until she go back to thailand. Then i will book ticket and follow her to thailand. If only i have the money... Next week i will go back to find her. Maybe ask if i can take a photo with her and keep it as a sweet memory.

Or maybe i somehow strike 1st prize 4d and next thing you know i will fly to thailand!

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/17603/17603875c127acb35191ff866829308f622b8da0.jpg

u are saying her Noon???

raidensnake101
25-04-2013, 01:30 AM
If he mentioned Phuket, i guess it's Janey then...hehe. She's mine..lol

passi0n
25-04-2013, 04:16 AM
one of my ex was also a post op thai ladyboy. flew to thai often to stay at her rented apartment. sometimes paid for her tickets to SG.

however end of the day, her passport & ic indicate she's MALE. unless u really wan companionship without marriage, ok. but no marriage, she dun feel secure cos shes after all a ladyboy, a thai in SG. and she can only get vistor pass, unless of cos she enrole in sch then can get student pass. but nothing is forever, only temp stay in SG.

unless u willing to give up SG & go thai with her. provided shes ok with it, cos in thai, u will have language problem, difficult to get a job unless u have $$$ to open business.

time will heal.

PS: actually theres a way to change her ic/passport to Female. but required huge $$$ and not really legal or illegal. jus need to find a suitable 3rd party.

YukoOgura
04-05-2013, 10:15 AM
If he mentioned Phuket, i guess it's Janey then...hehe. She's mine..lol

holy fuck!!!!!!! but i kneeled down and suck her cock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!