PDA

View Full Version : losing the girl i woo for 10 yrs

xiaoxiaosot
10-03-2013, 10:37 AM
remember i post about the 10yr of wooing?

now everytime we go out with click i realize she alway talk to my friend. my friend know i woo her 10yrs le. everyone now alway making fun the 2 of them and etc saying they are couple and etc.

now my best friend in the clique is still trying to help me win the war but seem like i am losing.

i really dont know what to do. i really hope they will be tgt then maybe i can 死了这条心. but now i guess they wont openly be in relation cause dont want me sad.

i really dk what to do.....i post this here cause i got no ine to tell this to...i know i am a pathatic guy

kiki123
11-03-2013, 02:43 AM

now everytime we go out with click i realize she alway talk to my friend. my friend know i woo her 10yrs le. everyone now alway making fun the 2 of them and etc saying they are couple and etc.

now my best friend in the clique is still trying to help me win the war but seem like i am losing.

i really dont know what to do. i really hope they will be tgt then maybe i can 死了这条心. but now i guess they wont openly be in relation cause dont want me sad.

i really dk what to do.....i post this here cause i got no ine to tell this to...i know i am a pathatic guy

Bro, just let go.

Greendevil
11-03-2013, 02:49 PM
bro move on,if 10 yrs of wooing still not your, it not yours.So it is fated.
if it yours, no one can snatch it frm u.

someguy
11-03-2013, 04:35 PM
Bro, agree with the other bros here. If it is meant to be, it will be. If it is not, you have to accept that and move on.

hamsapkwai
11-03-2013, 04:56 PM
when you woo a girl you first try get her attention

then you make your intentions known to her , i.e you treat her nice, buy her stuff , take her out and generally spend lots of time with her

assuming she accepts your attentions then you take it to another level

but if she finds you a turn off then you pack up and go find yourself somebody else to be the focus of your attention no?

so how did you end up dragging your sorry ass for such a long period?

did you 自做多爱? :confused:

DegenerationX
11-03-2013, 05:03 PM
The title or should I say TS mentality is wrong. The gal was never his. What's the talk about losing her. :confused:

netuser
11-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Bro, some things are meant to be and some things aren't. My humble suggestion is to go out there and meet other people. You might just find someone else who reciprocates your affection.:)

Cheerios and all the best!

Gambit7
12-03-2013, 01:52 AM

Honestly, u better get a life. What r u trying to achieve here? U guys r not meant to be. She doesnt like u. R u clear on both sentences? Why dont u try not to be so desperate and start to focus on other aspect of ur life? U put ur position so damn low for 10 years already. Start acting like a man, toughen up, maybe she will come back for u. If not, it wasnt meant to be anyway. So let her go and move on with ur life. There r still many stuffs that u need to take care of.

<<totally>>
12-03-2013, 05:15 AM

i really dk what to do.....i post this here cause i got no ine to tell this to...i know i am a pathatic guyIt has been a long time since my last post in this section. 10 years you spent yet you never moved the girl. How many 10 years do you have?

Love is the only thing that does not follow any law or theory. It is not like planting, if taken with care, the plant will grow and flower will blossom.

I am just curious how you did your wooing? Openly and actively 10 years? Very few woman will be heartless enough to reject you despite not having any feelings for you.

Maybe they will "pity" and try to be together to see whether something might grow. Or they are likely to be touched by your persistent effort. :confused:

If something might blossom between your friend and her, loved her in another way by giving your blessings might be the only way for you to continue your love for her.

Btw why she is not talking to you is because she might not want to give you false hopes. Hope you find some lights in my post. :o

喜歡一個人是一種感覺,不喜歡一個人卻是事實。事實容易解釋,感覺卻難以言喻。

真正
真正的愛情,不是一見鍾情,而是日久生情;
真正的緣份,不是上天的安排,而是你的主動;
真正的自卑,不是你不優秀,而是你把她想得太優秀;
真正的關心,不是你認為好的就要求她改變,而是她的改變你是第一個發現的;
真正的矛盾,不是她不理解你,而是你不會寬容她。

fictionman
12-03-2013, 11:51 AM
Seriously ts!!!!....10 years!!!!!....👊

Nautica
12-03-2013, 03:37 PM
wooing for 10 years?
Maybe she is trying to tell you to gv up.

Or you can have a open heart talk with her.
so you can have a proper answer from her, rather than wasting yr time further since 10 years wasted.

Thats always light ahead.

xiaoxiaosot
12-03-2013, 08:09 PM
i will try tomove on.....how do i know more people? and girls?

withheld
13-03-2013, 01:25 AM
how old are u now?

Blast88
13-03-2013, 10:33 AM
i will try tomove on.....how do i know more people? and girls?

Ask yourself, what kind of people & girls do u 1 2 know:confused:If hanky panky type, there are plently in this SBF somemore with mobile phone attached:D

hamsapkwai
13-03-2013, 10:43 AM
and while you at this getting to know people stage why not try some guys? you might end up liking them more .

variety is the spice of life

goodness i am soooo perverted :rolleyes:

tehO
14-03-2013, 12:28 AM

Ya. Really pathetic... as a man so long winded and so no confident if I'm the girl I also run la

hotstuffm8
15-03-2013, 07:39 PM
trolololol

realistic
16-03-2013, 01:47 PM
Always remember this saying: 男人不坏, 女人不爱! Trying to win her heart by treating her like a princess ain't gonna work on this type of lady.

I tried to woo a classmate that i liked a lot many yrs ago by treating her very nice but she dun appreciate it at all. I decided to let go after 1 yr of mental torture and began opening up my options to many other girls from my class or other classes. Guess what, that was when she began to take the initiative to find chance to talk to me and trying ways to make fun of me to get my attention. :D Its too late for her cos 好马不吃回头草! :p

ahpui99
16-03-2013, 05:18 PM
Women always like that wan...

Do well in your career, take care of yourself in exercise, rest and diet. Be confident.
For guys, the pussy will cum to you.

Cartman2005
16-03-2013, 08:42 PM
when it comes to relationship strangely you won;t know really u try many ways and make it perfect...it bound to have problem..but when u let it go and "let the water flow"....someday or one day...u will find the perfect moment...it has been 10 years..in normal circumstance is hard to work it out.....best is to allow both of u a space to move on...u can see other person and so can she.........if both of u are fated......then u know what will happen....good luck!!!

TonyStarkMK8
18-03-2013, 01:21 AM
*A moment of silence for our fallen comrade in the friendzone*

Bro, jokes aside, let it go. Not meant to be means not meant to be. Don't wallow in self pity. It looks bad on you. She see already also keksim. Be strong, its definitely for the better. When you hit rock bottom, the only way is up. You have nothing to lose now. Being optimistic might even help you get another girl? Its better than feeling all fucked up and be stuck in this forum hoping for a miracle. No matter how many bros come and help you, at the end of the day nobody can help you other than yourself. Just enjoy the singlehood you have now(I know you're already "enjoying" it for 10 years or more). Single also good ma. Saves you a heck load of money. You can chiong all you want and don't need scared kenna caught. At least that's something I'm afraid of now lol. And one more thing, 旧的不去,新的不来。Maybe there's something better awaiting~

Take care and all the best bro :)

stillgottheblue
18-03-2013, 07:18 AM
The only way out is to start looking for a new girl, how many 10 years do you have?

SadLoser
18-03-2013, 10:04 AM
人生有几多个十年!!
Quote from 柴九哥.

pakalolo
18-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Wah!! 10 years! like Taiwan drama!!
Hello what era you living in??