PDA

View Full Version : Gal who had worked in Fish Tank b4 after left SG not able to come back here again?

perfectsolution
04-03-2013, 03:44 AM
Got to know a PRC gal working in the fish tank (legal scene) previously and we clicked well and we do still keep in contact even though now she has returned to PRC and I do miss her.

According to her, she mentioned that before she left SG, she had to go immigration ICA there and during paperwork procedures, they were told that when they had left SG, they can never enter SG again whether for work or travel purposes for at least the next 2 years.

Only after 2 years, they would then be able to write in to ICA to apply for some permit from ICA where they could probably be allowed to enter SG again upon approval. Is it true ? Any brothers here know any more information on this ?

Also, they also had to sign a clause in an agreement that they forever would not be able to get married to any Singaporean guy in the future.

Would like to know if what she mentioned was true ? Anyone knows of any fish tank gals who later re-appeared in SG again after they had left SG ?

sammyboyfor
04-03-2013, 05:05 AM
Why only 2 years? They should be kept out of Singapore forever once they leave.

We don't want ex whores coming back to join mainstream Singapore society. They will cause havoc.

TonyStarkMK8
04-03-2013, 07:44 AM
Bro, according to 2 girls(both from Thailand, but I think the policy should be the same) I know in GL legal house, they told me that once they leave, they'll never be able to come back to Singapore again. Not sure if they meant working or just for holidays. But I guess it wouldn't be easy in any way. As far as I know, some of their friends went back to Thailand and their boyfriend would then follow them to Thailand and they got married there. Bro, I think you should let it go unless you're prepared to visit her there or even give up everything here and go to China for good. But bro, it wouldn't be as good as you imagined it would be. Not trying to be offensive or anything, but they worked in this scene for a reason. Just my 2 cents :)

sammyboyfor
04-03-2013, 10:45 AM
their boyfriend would then follow them to Thailand and they got married there.

Who in his right mind would want to marry a whore???? :eek:

Blast88
04-03-2013, 11:09 AM

Boss, so far of so many cases we have encountered over at this SBF, do you think their mind are still 'right':rolleyes:

TonyStarkMK8
04-03-2013, 05:44 PM

Apparently many, especially after looking through "Matters of the Heart" section. I admit, I was once stupid and almost lost myself for a "whore". But at least at the end of the day, I learnt. I believe many bros out there will go through this "learning phase" and eventually become a smarter player :D

stillgottheblue
04-03-2013, 06:21 PM
2 years cannot come. After 2 years, need to apply and have guarantor to bring her in.

jameschong1
04-03-2013, 10:57 PM
[QUOTE=perfectsolution;8608073]
Also, they also had to sign a clause in an agreement that they forever would not be able to get married to any Singaporean guy in the future.
============
u idiot! she's making excuse, telling lie because she simpley don't want to marry u! u get it?
no such clause at all - u think our govt or the girls idiot liku u to come up with such a clause?

wiscom
09-03-2013, 12:16 AM
[QUOTE=perfectsolution;8608073]
============
u idiot! she's making excuse, telling lie because she simpley don't want to marry u! u get it?
no such clause at all - u think our govt or the girls idiot liku u to come up with such a clause?

Really? I have seen a a sinkie chap marrying GL thai whore recently only :p, although it could have been done in thailand :confused:..............

dirtyhairy
09-03-2013, 02:10 AM
The one in his left mind....you twat!:D:p

organiser
09-03-2013, 03:38 AM
I would marry a whore if............

Number 1: if we think who wanna be a whore unless under unforeseen circumstances

Number 2: no one is perfect likewise for them

Number 3: After we are together, she can never be one despite the monetary benefits.

Number 4: She cant do it irregardless of whatever the situation she is in.

Number 5: you think yourself

:D:D:D

But honestly i think i may

perfectsolution
10-03-2013, 10:20 PM
so anyone with answers ? as in know the proper facts if they can ever come here again ?

stillgottheblue
10-03-2013, 10:43 PM
2 years cannot come. After 2 years, need to apply and have guarantor to bring her in.

so anyone with answers ? as in know the proper facts if they can ever come here again ?

Already answered. Please read my post. Also want to be guarantor, please be very careful. Don't say didn't warned you.

kiki123
11-03-2013, 02:34 AM

Bro, let go & move on...