PDA

View Full Version : hmm, sex when pregnant.

gam3r
11-04-2005, 03:29 PM
dear fellow brothers, tis is a question ive been tinking over a very long time seh.. when ur wife/gf is pregnant, can u still bonk them anot? will it hurt the baby or smth? lolx.. im sure most of u brothers cannot tahan the idea of not being able to fuck ur lao po for 10 months right.. den wads ur solutions if u cannot fuck her during pregnancy? go GL? or PCC? thanks and sorry for my stupid question.. lolx

CNNcmg
11-04-2005, 03:31 PM
dear fellow brothers, tis is a question ive been tinking over a very long time seh.. when ur wife/gf is pregnant, can u still bonk them anot? will it hurt the baby or smth? lolx.. im sure most of u brothers cannot tahan the idea of not being able to fuck ur lao po for 10 months right.. den wads ur solutions if u cannot fuck her during pregnancy? go GL? or PCC? thanks and sorry for my stupid question.. lolx

I am no expect.. but i think i read somewhere on the net or magazine that other then a couple of weeks..... sex is still possible with some care...

I guess you are asking for some other reasons, since if your wife is pregnant, I am sure you will take the trouble to read up.

gam3r
11-04-2005, 03:34 PM
I am no expect.. but i think i read somewhere on the net or magazine that other then a couple of weeks..... sex is still possible with some care...

I guess you are asking for some other reasons, since if your wife is pregnant, I am sure you will take the trouble to read up.

lol, im not married.. juz curious.. lolx

ekpat
11-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Bro,
Yes you can even till the very last month of the birth, as long as all postition is comfy to gf or wife. For myself I still do it till the seven mth and look I have two wonderful kid healthy and strong.

The point here is if you have any concern over this you can always ask a doctor or go KK website they will tell you more.

diesel
11-04-2005, 04:03 PM
Two thumbs up for ekapt!

snipeshot08
11-04-2005, 04:10 PM

Hiya bro
General advise given by doctors is that it is safe during the first 6 mths but advised to refrain from sex during the last 3 mths, reason being that the orgasm may induce unforseen complications.....accepted safe position is missionary, not doggie as may harm the foetus (not your dick harming it but rather the sagging womb)...

Hope this helps.....cheers :)

S2000
11-04-2005, 09:20 PM

Can go ahead, dick knocking on the feotus head is a myth but please be gentle.
Missionary is the safest position.

thaivisitor
11-04-2005, 09:46 PM
My wife is now pregnant.

I only make love to her if there are no physical signs of her pregnancy, which means the moment her tummy began to grow, I'll stop.

Although it's still safe to have sex, I'm not too keen as I would prefer she get's all the care possible and also I can go without sex as I'm not sex starve where need to have at least once a week or whatever. Anyway, I can always cheong mah... :D

CNNcmg
11-04-2005, 09:58 PM
My wife is now pregnant.

I only make love to her if there are no physical signs of her pregnancy, which means the moment her tummy began to grow, I'll stop.

Although it's still safe to have sex, I'm not too keen as I would prefer she get's all the care possible and also I can go without sex as I'm not sex starve where need to have at least once a week or whatever. Anyway, I can always cheong mah... :D

Congrats then... thaivisitor junior coming up..

I stop as well as soon as I know mine is pregnant....
Tahan and make do with PCC for more then 12 months... :P :p

gam3r
11-04-2005, 10:04 PM
Congrats then... thaivisitor junior coming up..

I stop as well as soon as I know mine is pregnant....
Tahan and make do with PCC for more then 12 months... :P :p

brother thai, lol.. u shld learn from brother CNNcmg.. be faithful to ur wifeyz!~ lol.. dun go for other bonks.. 1 is enuff.. lolx!~

CNNcmg
11-04-2005, 10:15 PM
brother thai, lol.. u shld learn from brother CNNcmg.. be faithful to ur wifeyz!~ lol.. dun go for other bonks.. 1 is enuff.. lolx!~

Err.. i not that good leh.. paiseh... first one i loon...plus no lobang.. so it was easy.

2nd time... cannot tahan oredi .... plus with lobang around from delphi...
hehehhee....

kingcopa
11-04-2005, 10:52 PM

My wife juz gave birth to my bb gal. For the past 10mth or so,we onli do 4 times. Althought the gynae told us we could do even right till before u give birth but some how or rather u will not have the mood to do it.
What i do? i just surf SB n PCC

boobers
12-04-2005, 01:06 AM
but some ppl say when have sex regulary hor....wife easier to give birth donno true or not.

Also don squit inside, old folk say next time bb get dandruff....lol :)

KGB_LK
12-04-2005, 01:25 AM
wifey also more horny during pregancy right, dunno during which semester in particular :p

[S]otong
12-04-2005, 01:29 AM

yes u can...but not the 1st 3 mths and the last 3 mths of the pregancy....and u need to avoid some postions,and have to b3 soft and gentle...cannot be vigorous...i read the article b4....

PS :not very sure of it...cos i read quite long b4 liao...

nakamara
12-04-2005, 11:32 AM
can...oral sex is safe even one day b4 delivery... :D

mahj
12-04-2005, 11:38 AM
The baby is well protected, so (physically) you can have sex the day until she bombs (which I did). But there are other issues: she might not want to do it for fear of hurting the baby; she may not be in the mood (especially in the 1st and 3rd trimester, due to physical discomfort).

Missionary was quite difficult because the big stomach got in the way, doggie was good but she got tired because the stomach weighed her down. So the most comfortable positions were sitting (on couch, not bed, so that the legs could be bend) and woman-on-top.

Hope that helps.

greatnyc
12-04-2005, 11:43 AM
me and wife made love till the very last minute. we do it slowly of course. now i have 2 wonderful children. somehow, being pregnant makes my wife horny. even as she is nursing the baby she would bj me. kinda kinky but we both love it. :D

nakamara
12-04-2005, 11:46 AM
me and wife made love till the very last minute. we do it slowly of course. now i have 2 wonderful children. somehow, being pregnant makes my wife horny. even as she is nursing the baby she would bj me. kinda kinky but we both love it. :D

hope your sperms didn't drip into your baby's milkbottle bro...haha juz jk :D

gam3r
12-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Err.. i not that good leh.. paiseh... first one i loon...plus no lobang.. so it was easy.

2nd time... cannot tahan oredi .... plus with lobang around from delphi...
hehehhee....

wah brother, i 看错你了!

joannelee
12-04-2005, 07:50 PM
Yes, guys, you can do it till the last month b4 the child is born. according to the doctor, there is a layer of skin that protect the baby head and your sperm wouldn't hurt it.
iIwas very very horny during my pregnancy period and my hubby love it cos i'm always wet and hubby can see juice flowing down even when I'm up to 6 mth pregnant.
He loves that and we have sex as much as we could.

poison
13-04-2005, 01:21 AM
just becareful during the first trimester..........crucial period. then after, no problem till birth.

daMeiNVII
13-04-2005, 01:34 AM
Yes, guys, you can do it till the last month b4 the child is born. according to the doctor, there is a layer of skin that protect the baby head and your sperm wouldn't hurt it.
iIwas very very horny during my pregnancy period and my hubby love it cos i'm always wet and hubby can see juice flowing down even when I'm up to 6 mth pregnant.
He loves that and we have sex as much as we could.

oh i agree with you... pregnancy really makes women horny, and our boobs get bigger too, at least up by one cup..=x

when i was pregnant, would crave for sex everyday, and even started trying out kinkier stuff like anal and using sex toys. My poor dear even had to wake up to service me.. while hes asleep i would start sucking him until he hard hard, then start riding him.. :p

KingBong
19-04-2005, 01:30 AM
It would be a shame if a miscarriage were to happen.

OkoBoko
19-04-2005, 01:32 AM
lol, im not married.. juz curious.. lolx

Nvm, good question anyway, i'm interested to know also. :D

darylcch
19-04-2005, 02:10 AM
No problem...unless your wife is having a difficult pregnacy...then she will be very careful..

I make love to my wife when she's pregnant..more horny...me too..bonking her and cressing the big tummy...sometime..can feel the little bb inside moving ..heehee...

KingBong
21-04-2005, 04:44 PM
See this:
http://221.251.205.50/gstyl_e/nami_sample.wmv

TANJON
21-04-2005, 06:18 PM
I remembered I have sex wif my wife until the last month or so both also horny, sometimes if my wife got no mood she will PCC for me which she volunteered.

Just a joke: One day when my son was 3 yrs old and peeing beside me, he look at my didi and said, "so you are the one who keep on knocking my head when I'm in my mother right?" :p

oldcar
22-04-2005, 11:47 AM
oh i agree with you... pregnancy really makes women horny, and our boobs get bigger too, at least up by one cup..=x

when i was pregnant, would crave for sex everyday, and even started trying out kinkier stuff like anal and using sex toys. My poor dear even had to wake up to service me.. while hes asleep i would start sucking him until he hard hard, then start riding him.. :p

Mine ger also just get pregnancy (2 months). I don't know whether she is more horny or worry that I get it somewhere. Now she always wants to empty my gun every morning, so now I have to cut down on the FL sence :o .

guppiesguppies
22-04-2005, 11:57 AM
huh... sex when pregnant... isn't that how they get twins, triplets or quadruplets... ha ha... just joking... accordingly to scientific reports it's safe and will not harm the foetus... you just need extra care and be gentle while performing the act... and be serious... don't pull stunts hor...

KingBong
22-04-2005, 01:19 PM
http://s31.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08I8RQAUM5PIC0D37743DCYYY7
Pls add my points if you like it. Tx.

Xgenre
22-04-2005, 02:04 PM
but some ppl say when have sex regulary hor....wife easier to give birth donno true or not.

Also don squit inside, old folk say next time bb get dandruff....lol :)

Damm! Now I know why i have dandruff! :D

Geranimo
24-04-2005, 02:35 AM
Hi there....i'm new here but anyway, i think it should be safe up to the last month....seriously....but just be gentle. :D

analog539
29-07-2005, 01:34 PM

You gotta be careful, and I mean REALLY careful with anal when your pregnant.
Look up Group B strep on the web....
left un treated, 1 in 200 babies get it, and it kills a quarter of those.
make sure you get swabbed and if you're positive, follow the CDC protocol during labor.

My wife wanted me to do her bihind while she was expecting but didn't due to this. Waited until the playground reopened later..:)
Jim

kingcopa
29-07-2005, 10:20 PM

aLTHOUGH the gynae say can bonk till eve of delivery date............ u wont have the mood to bonk.
Gynae also say can maintain regular bonk so the delivery procedure will be easier for the mum.

David_Ginola
30-07-2005, 12:37 AM
Hi all bros n sis(if any),

sorry for posting so late. During my wife pregnancy, we almost enjoy sex till our child is born. She is so wet every time we make luv. No HC, No tuinas. No PCC, during her pregnancy.

Just be gentle and let her enjoy and listen to wat she wants...Though her stomach gets bigger through the months, missionary position will be the best. But I stop licking her pussy after the 5th months....she say dirty so i stop lor....

Cheers

hatyaiking
30-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Can do it lah, my wife also super horny during her preg. period. We did it almost til child birth.Juz take caution of the positions you're using,use those that your wife feel comfortable in.Be gentle,slow n steady n apply the pace that she can take it.
Have fun.. ;)

ivy7
30-07-2005, 12:10 PM
It would be a shame if a miscarriage were to happen.You are such an ignoramus. :mad: If a miscarriage happens, it most certainly isn't due to sexual activities during pregnancy, whichever trimester whichever position.

As long as the lady is comfortable, anything goes...

benz
30-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Reports have shown that sex during pregnancy is okay;
but such beliefs are strong and will be hard to allay;
having sex with your pregnant wife can great fun;
so long as you are gentle and rough play be shun.

You are such an ignoramus. :mad: If a miscarriage happens, it most certainly isn't due to sexual activities during pregnancy, whichever trimester whichever position.

As long as the lady is comfortable, anything goes...

Big Sexy
30-07-2005, 12:54 PM
bros.. you all can try this method. :)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1097224&postcount=17

whitegals
30-07-2005, 07:34 PM
I had a pregnant gf once, not mine ah, she got pregnant den her bf chabut...

Anyway, i was banging her till she was about 7 mths pregnant also no problem leh, a few positions were ok, even doggie, but she got tired easily.

:cool:

Travelman
30-07-2005, 08:10 PM
wifey also more horny during pregancy right, dunno during which semester in particular :p

YES!! totally agreed. wife get more horny and wet during pregnancy. so far during 1 - 8 month shouldnt be any problem provider you use the correct technique. :D example when doing doggy you can use a pillow to support the stomach cos getting bigger. During my wife 3 time pregnancy, she told me that she get easily aroused and horny, true or not true beats me but who cares.

singexpat
30-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Bros, will it b e best time to ask for BBBJ n CIM??

juz a tot.. :rolleyes:

paisehlah
30-07-2005, 10:10 PM
YES!! totally agreed. wife get more horny and wet during pregnancy. so far during 1 - 8 month shouldnt be any problem provider you use the correct technique. :D example when doing doggy you can use a pillow to support the stomach cos getting bigger. During my wife 3 time pregnancy, she told me that she get easily aroused and horny, true or not true beats me but who cares.

Paiseh!
I don agree.
My wife was very sleepy during her pregnancy, we did not ML at all. :(
Paisehlah but this is true.

kyoko
31-07-2005, 12:22 AM
during my 2nd pregnancy, i also more horny... so got more sex too..

AloAlo
31-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Its ok with have sex during pregnancy bro. But not so when its near term though...... Dun wanna have ur baby's head being banged by your little head right?? Hehehe...... :p

Maybe missionary is not advisable. Doggie is ok. But ultimately, dun bang too hard...... ;)

Hope the info helps......

ivy7
31-07-2005, 01:39 AM
Its ok with have sex during pregnancy bro. But not so when its near term though...... Dun wanna have ur baby's head being banged by your little head right?? Hehehe......

Maybe missionary is not advisable. Doggie is ok. But ultimately, dun bang too hard......
:mad: Another idiot with misinformation :mad: I feel so sorry for your wife.

There is the cervix between the vagina and the womb. The womb itself protects the foetus very well. Any position/angle/speed comfortable for the mother is good.

ah huat(E)
31-07-2005, 01:42 AM
just do anal lah , so shiok somemore

Turtle
31-07-2005, 01:43 AM
:mad: Another idiot with misinformation I feel so sorry for your wife.

mai gong lang la idiot la.. but i like what ler say about the anal..too bad ler got #1 liao.if not..wa also want to try...hehehe... :D

AloAlo
31-07-2005, 01:47 AM
:mad: Another idiot with misinformation :mad: I feel so sorry for your wife.

Eh, I think you're looking at it too seriously hey......

The statement about banging the baby's head is just a joke......

Geez..... So uptight......

ivy7
31-07-2005, 01:53 AM
The statement about banging the baby's head is just a joke...... The joke has been done to death... did you read the thread?

AloAlo
31-07-2005, 02:02 AM
Alright then......

But there still isn't a need to be so mean and rude in your reply right??

Fine..... My apologies.....

ah huat(E)
31-07-2005, 03:45 PM
relax here just a tcss

nexo
31-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Dun worry and go ahead just take care your wife or gf is in a pos that wun put pressure on the womb and hurt the foetus .. and the dick wun go in so far that it will poke the baby head ..

analog539
30-08-2005, 12:56 PM
It won't/can't hust the baby. The baby is floating in amniotic fluid in a sack which cusions it from almost everything.
However; you have to remember, you're dealing with the femal of the species here, they're phsyco by nature. If anything goes wrong with the pregnancy, she'll blame the sex even though there is no medical evidence.
So sometimes, jsut better for her to give to BJ/HJ and you to lick her clit rather than bonking. You wanto avoid the femal phsyco at all costs.

Jim

swing123
30-08-2005, 01:08 PM
agreed so far with the general statements here that having sex is fine throughout the pregnancy period....right up to the labouring :p I also agreed that pregnancy increase the sex drive in the women and they will demand more sex...so, as husband, should not neglect their needs during this period by abstaining from sex....

however, if the wife has history/tendency of miscarriage or belong to those higher risk categories in pregnancy terms, then the gynae will probably advise against having sex during the first 3 months, as that is the most unstabble period for the baby.....

also, dun bang too hard, be gentle.... :P

ah rat
30-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Dun wanna have ur baby's head being banged by your little head right?? Hehehe......

It like joke in the army,we were talking about why one of my colleage have curly hair,we joke that his father sperm shoot at his hair,that cause his hair to curl. :D

K123456
30-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Cheong. but remember to wear protection, otherwise after delivery, pass stuff to wife

wildice
30-08-2005, 04:32 PM
when my wife pregnant with my first kid, first 3 months we still had sex, but after that she only give me some HJ. When she had my second kid, she seem more horny and we had sex till the 8 months of her pregnance.

rams
30-08-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm delivering soon, its a matter of anytime in fact.
Throughout my pregnancy, me and hubby had sex at least once a week until I hit 32 weeks then we stopped cos I knew he didn't feel comfortable all along. I think its a psychological thing, he's afriad of hurting the BB though I've already assured him that he won't.
As for myself, I noticed I get even hornier during pregnancy though normally my sex drive is already more on the high side. I masturbate a lot throughout these months. Thanks to Sammyboy.. kekekee

darylcch
31-08-2005, 10:19 PM
you sound the same as my wife...she is extermely horny during her 3rd semester and wanted me to video her while having sex with her...horny thinking...we always see 2 beautiful ladies licking each other...how about 2 pregnant ladies frenching and licking each other...heee