PDA

View Full Version : 10yrs of wooing

xiaoxiaosot
28-02-2013, 08:49 PM
i know this girl since sec 1 and have been wooing her..failed 2 times..once in sec 3 once in poly year 2.now ..now i am in yr 2 uni and know her 10yr...why she just dont accept me...up till now both of us nvr in relation before..forever alone for 23yrs olds..help

stillgottheblue
01-03-2013, 06:03 AM
Why don't you just move on. Sometimes there's just no chemistry thingy.

Orchinno
01-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Yo yuan wu fen...

Not in your destiny. Better fish in the pond to fry. Don't get hang up on your ego.

i know this girl since sec 1 and have been wooing her..failed 2 times..once in sec 3 once in poly year 2.now ..now i am in yr 2 uni and know her 10yr...why she just dont accept me...up till now both of us nvr in relation before..forever alone for 23yrs olds..help

flexlitesin
01-03-2013, 11:47 AM
Mayb shes juz not meant for you

Summerhillt
01-03-2013, 12:28 PM
She just don't like you? It doesnt mean that you and this girl together for long means must be together right.

VoltaRedonda
01-03-2013, 12:32 PM

Same scenario as you, used to woo a girl for 3 years and she said she felt it was great having your company and such, well maybe she is indecisive and isnt really for a relationship. You said she wasnt in a relationship at all, so you have to give her the benefit of the doubt she aint ready. Cheers bro look on the bright side.

Tai_zi21
01-03-2013, 03:25 PM
U r still young boy boy! When u goes to ur working life already, I believe ask u to woo 1 gal for 6 months u also tired liao!

Since She dun wanna accept u mean no feel towards u lor! So pass on and look for other target

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 03:51 PM
U r still young boy boy! When u goes to ur working life already, I believe ask u to woo 1 gal for 6 months u also tired liao!

Since She dun wanna accept u mean no feel towards u lor! So pass on and look for other target

6 months??:eek: 3 months also tired liao :D

Tai_zi21
01-03-2013, 04:08 PM
6 months??:eek: 3 months also tired liao :D

Dun like tat bro! Dun scared off the youngsters mah! Haha 3 mths just nice for Singer to do xiu liao mah! Been to any nice places recently? The place u intro me not bad! Gal quite nice also

alan0338
01-03-2013, 04:18 PM
99.99% is becos ur money not enaf... :D :D :D

DegenerationX
01-03-2013, 04:19 PM
Dun like tat bro! Dun scared off the youngsters mah! Haha 3 mths just nice for Singer to do xiu liao mah! Been to any nice places recently? The place u intro me not bad! Gal quite nice also

Erm......which one I intro u huh?? Cant remember liao :D

Was at one joint last nite.....gals friendly and good fun factor when playing dice. But looks wise normal nia.

organiser
01-03-2013, 05:06 PM

From my past experiences, the longest you can know a girl well is around 3-6 months given that there is a regular meet up and interaction (maybe everyday apps and meet up at least once a week.) after which you got to pop out that question. When 2 persons know each other too well, they are used to the companionship and the present status which explains why they prefer to stick to the present and not risking it. Things maybe easier if a girl likes a guy as they tend to wait for the guy to pop the question but if it is the opposite i will presume it will be the first scenario.

But my motto,

if you cant treat a girl well then dont be with her. Think about it before things turn sour.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Organiser for ktv outings.

cuntarow
01-03-2013, 06:19 PM

Since you have taken 10 years to wait for her why not sit down for 10 min and ask her the reason.

You are alone for 23years doesn't means that she is alone.

Brainstorm
01-03-2013, 06:31 PM
Maybe she doesn't like to be chased. She prefers doing the chasing. Or she knows you like her, enjoys being admired and see no point of getting into a relationship. Why not tell her a girl likes you and you are considering giving the other girl a chance? Jokingly remind her that you had been waiting for her to 10 years and tell her subtly you are going to miss secretly admiring heike you used to. You can't be continuing to admire her if you have a gf right?

Maybe only when she realizes she is going to lose the guy who has been by her side for 10 years will she wake up and realize how much she is going to miss not having you around her side.

netuser
01-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Bro,

IMHO, I believe she finds you as a friend and not as a lover. Sad to say but you really have to move on before it becomes an obsession.

Peace and all the best dude!:)

organiser
01-03-2013, 07:51 PM
There is a good way.
Confess once more and then if really things do not happen, move on.
Look for other flowers and if she ever fall for u.
She will woo u. I mean some girls just tend to realise that when u are gone.

xiaoxiaosot
01-03-2013, 08:44 PM
a lot of people also tell me to give up but i really like her a lot i dont know why....i am scare that we cant even be friend if i confess again...we have the same group of close friends...i dont want because of us...break up the friend group..

Intltuk
03-03-2013, 01:02 AM
a lot of people also tell me to give up but i really like her a lot i dont know why....i am scare that we cant even be friend if i confess again...we have the same group of close friends...i dont want because of us...break up the friend group..

Suggest u ask her whether is there any chance of bringing the friendship to the next level........watever the ans..u should know wat to do next.

netuser
03-03-2013, 02:16 PM
Bro,

My personal opinion is to let it go. From my experience, I too had a close group of friends and somehow it prevented me from making new friends. Limit down to occasion meetups. When you and your friends grow older and start having families, you will too meet less often. Take time to get to know more people and broaden your horizon. Do everything in moderation.:)

Best!

DegenerationX
04-03-2013, 02:13 PM
So TS, are you going to stay single and not go into a relationship forever? :rolleyes:

maxsee
04-03-2013, 03:15 PM
After so many years of wooing her, i think that it is time for u to move on and concentrate on establishing a good career before wooing any more girls....Once u have a good career...the table will be turns around and it will be the girls wooing after you...:D:D:D

Goodmanhood
05-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Move on and learn the true facts. Love can never be undone...