PDA

View Full Version : Sharing Experiences (Field Reports)

stillgottheblue
22-02-2013, 03:33 PM
I got to know this poor foreign girl during December 2012. She is a divorcee and had a son from her previous marriage.

She and her son, stayed in her mother's house with 2 unmarried younger brothers at home. Her brothers were working as carpenters.

Initially, she had the intention of coming here to work as FL. But she backed out last minute as she cannot bare to do it. She tried her luck looking for a job and was introduced by a friend to work as a kitchen helper, with under market rate, she readily accepted the job and had been working while her stay here.

After knowing her for sometime, I decided to pull her and her son out of the poverty. I bought 48 pigs for her to get started.

12 piglets in a batch of 4 times (4 x 12) so that she can continue rearing when the first batch is sold and there is a continuous income flowing in. Profits are not high but this can keep the family going and most importantly, she likes to rear pigs.

By end of March, she will be able to sell her first batch of pigs while buying another batch from the profits.

All in all, I have to invest more than $12,000, inclusive of pig's food.

The first 3 months were tough but I am so glad that this is coming to an end. I hope that this girl will cherish this chance and be independent both for herself and her son's future.

Will this case be a success or failure? I don't know but I am happy helping than spending my money on food and Geylang. I cannot tell this to anyone in real life so I'm sharing here and by that I'm not trying to boast but I want to get this weight out of my chest.

Do any of you got anything good to share too? Cheers everyone!

wally888
22-02-2013, 04:22 PM
So did she reciprocate your help in return :confused: :D

stillgottheblue
22-02-2013, 05:15 PM
So did she reciprocate your help in return :confused: :D

Yes :-) However, this is something not in my mind so whether or not doesn't matter.

mackewell
22-02-2013, 05:52 PM
Yes :-) However, this is something not in my mind so whether or not doesn't matter.

Bro, seriously, 12,000 is a too much IMO , unless u prefessional earning 50k per month lah then ok. 120-240 bucks is ok, the most i will help is 500 bucks. Life is really unfair, there will always be poor ppl. You cant help all of them.

Seriously when i go LOS i see all those beggars, i can help all of them? impossible. Plus some of these beggars are associated wif syndicate. How to help? i rather go proper charity organisation. Hell, even organisation also hard to believe today.

If the person is real and sincere, she will not be telling u sob stories, indirectly hinting u for money. Come on even if she got no intention for the money, u sob everytime, tok about $$$$ so fake rite.(sounds like some FLs i met in the past). Some girls even use fake relatives and frens to sell story and add oil to the fire! The moment u help wif thousands of dollars, they will come and give u grandmother stories for u to help them again(Especially woman).

The question would be, how did u know her? from the comm fl scene in tt foreign country? if it is, then be very careful, most problly ur name is robert liao. IF the girl really like u, even u give her 120 bucks per visit to her country, she also happy , will company u , go out wif u , let u fuck blah blah blah... if she dont really like u, time to drop ur ego and move on. U cant own all the SYTs u see in life, just go on and find a better one the next time....

Bro, go ask our senior bros here who met PRC FL who can sell soap opera and win awards, the story is super tok kong, the whole village can put up a scene for her!(no joke). I have heard of my uncle frens giving more than 12,000 sgd to help this poor viet girl, at the end tio scam cos she hire fake lawyer, doctor(she say grandma sick). I not talking cock bro, they can bribe officials to cover their ass and share the profits and put up this flawless show!

If its normal girl, not so bad. But still helping someone wif 12,000 sgd is way too much, unless ur siblings ,family members or super close fren then shld be fine.... If its WL, FL, i will say once u shit liao in tt place, move on. Why still milk tt cow? no point lah, no one can be savior in the comm fl scene(if u really want save the girl, make sure she becomes ur wife or wad, or else waste time lol....). U help one time, she come ask u another time. Vicious cycle, u knoe wrong, u want to stop. But ur sympathy for her and ur losing war against her kc trap will for no reason make u like tio black magic, keep giving out money for no reason lol....

Oh ya, did u see her showing u the deed of the farm or contract or receipt when she purchase all this stuff tt amounts to 12,000. If ur ans is no, could she be using just 1,200k to buy(or maybe even not) and using the rest to feed her viet or prc boyfriend(lets face it, girls will always like their own country men). Bro , dont get me wrong, i not here to splash u cold water but just be careful. Getting a girlfriend or wife who loves u and want to lead life with u is better. I usually bonked divorce women wif kids( hell, i am milf lover lol...) i knoe wad most are thinking, they need extra expenses based on household, they are desperate, they need to lean on someone when he comes on the way, which could be us men who just love bonking experienced women who never fail to give us a good time in bed again and again!(sorry to syt lovers lol...)

stillgottheblue
22-02-2013, 05:59 PM
Double post...

stillgottheblue
22-02-2013, 06:02 PM
I met her around my house. She is not a WL and her mom is a school teacher. I expect her to help herself after that. If she don't keep the buying cycle, she will have nothing for the next 4 months.

Like I said, this is an one off attempt to help her to help herself. I have asked friends, 50 pigs is able to upkeep a family of five. Besides her brothers are all working.

mackewell
22-02-2013, 06:15 PM
I met her around my house. She is not a WL and her mom is a school teacher. I expect her to help herself after that. If she don't keep the buying cycle, she will have nothing for the next 4 months.

Like I said, this is an one off attempt to help her to help herself. I have asked friends, 50 pigs is able to upkeep a family of five. Besides her brothers are all working.

Even she is not WL, any kind of women can do such thing. Problem is u still did not see any concrete evidence if she did buy pigs or wad. She may be using lame excuse like this(possible) to ask money frm u to feed her bf and family. In vietnam and thailand, it is common for the brothers not to support the family as they spend their cash outside(Feed women or beer or boxing or wad). i am not sure wad country u talking about here...

Just brutally honest here(no offense), Roberts feed women and expect no return. Like i say 12,000 is robert head! time to go look thru tt scenario and ask around the neighborhood and hell even hire PI to tail her for concrete information abt her before u invest in her again(come on, she will ask u again one, can you reject? u tell me u no problem say no here, but u go help her again, u scare malu , u will give all kind of excuses again lol)...

Anyway its ur call lah, if i am married wif kids or even if i am single, i dun understand why the heck i am doing such things also. Only thing is tio kc trap but i still have not wake up from the so called 'paradise' i am in.

Lets be fair, men or women are the same, got vicious very low one, got nice and ethical one and so on. But some is bopian, cos of poor environment, they will go low. I have seen poor ppl who are ethical and nice and dont give me sob stories. Tts real. Question is, this girl is treating u as real boyfriend, atm machine boyfriend or possible even none(just a tool?). Sorry for the straight comments, but just being honest. good luck and cheers bro... only u knoe the answer man....

stillgottheblue
22-02-2013, 06:28 PM
Hahaha, maybe only ATM machine for all I know, anyway I'm not into any relationship with her. I'll still be careful and ponder about what you say.

My purpose is just to give a helping hand, maybe also due to her 7 years old son, and if she grab this opportunity and work hard then good for her.

I have asked friends to check without her knowledge and she does indeed bought the pigs, did some repair to the old pig pen, build a concrete water pond etc...

mackewell
22-02-2013, 07:22 PM
Hahaha, maybe only ATM machine for all I know, anyway I'm not into any relationship with her. I'll still be careful and ponder about what you say.

My purpose is just to give a helping hand, maybe also due to her 7 years old son, and if she grab this opportunity and work hard then good for her.

I have asked friends to check without her knowledge and she does indeed bought the pigs, did some repair to the old pig pen, build a concrete water pond etc...

Do not continue to be an ATM machine bro i hope! Even u rich. dont make sense to keep helping different women and not wife or best fren or gf lol.... Prolly u can help her on the long run by offering her a decent job thru ur contacts, tts abt it. if u save up to 10 times of 120,000 bucks, prolly u can retire in one of the countries in SEA for a good 10-15 years when u are 50 plus and not work liao......

stillgottheblue
22-02-2013, 07:30 PM
I do not intend to go over this limit. After this month, she can sell her first batch of pigs which can fetch her at least 3,000SGD and after buying another 12 piglets there should be a tidy sum for her for another 3 months.

And I have also told her before ONLY 4 months, after that you die your own business. Cherish your chance since I feel I have affinity with you.

stillgottheblue
22-02-2013, 07:35 PM
120k SGD really can retire comfortable in SEA? I'm always thinking but afraid to leave the comfort zone.

...if u save up to 10 times of 120,000 bucks, prolly u can retire in one of the countries in SEA for a good 10-15 years when u are 50 plus and not work liao......

mackewell
22-02-2013, 07:57 PM
120k SGD really can retire comfortable in SEA? I'm always thinking but afraid to leave the comfort zone.

Hmm, For LOS lah tt i know of, to be safe i will say 250k sgd can for at least 10-15 years in LOS, outside bkk, phuket and sirarcha lah(this is for now lah, next time veri hard to sae) if u live life simple as a bachelor, no fancy cars, condos or everyday chiong or wad.... 120k sgd i will say for around 6 years lah in LOS i think....

wally888
23-02-2013, 03:15 AM

Frankly do u have some liking for this woman else why would u spend $12k on her? Why her? There r more pitiful woman around.....

collin_23
23-02-2013, 08:48 AM
Bros , let us not doubt the intentions behind thread starter .

Whatever the purposes , whatever the motives , it is wiser to look at the big picture , if this pig rearing business picks up , in this world there will be another small family out of poverty and the bread winner do not need to sell her body .

Well done , I do hope the business picks up soon :)

1 good suggestion I can give is pls read up more or encourage the girl and family to learn more about pig rearing , esp in cases of epidemic such as swine flu etc . The major reason is not to curse this business but to prevent any epidemic from even starting :)

Also , take note not to be conned by the girl and family in worst case scenario , this part is for your own good .

Cheers

collin_23
23-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Anything good to share ? Haha , too many . . in real life I am same as here if u know me personally , basically put yourself in others shoes , treat everyone as your bros and sisters , with respect .

In this dog eat dog world definitely not easy , but harm none , don't let others harm u .

My strategy is like a competition between 2 chariots racer racing opposite ends towards each other at full speed , the winner is the one who does not evade the other chariot . Both racers want to win but don't want to die . How to solve this ? I blindfold myself and race towards the other racer at full speed . Seeing my blindfold , it is up to him want to evade me or die together :D In real life I harm none , but if got people want disturb me , I make sure he goes down together with me .

In Lao zi , to make enemies overtake your friends . To make friends let your friends overtake .

1 person ask a monk what does it take to go to heaven , the monk replies ' Do good , do no evil . '

The person reply ' Haha , so easy , even a 3 yrs old knows that ! '

The monk replies ' Even a 3 yrs old knows that , but some people live to 80 yrs old don't practice that . ' :D

Cheers

stillgottheblue
23-02-2013, 09:30 AM
l observed that she is hard working and I want to prevent her from becoming a WL.

Once you are in FL, I guess it is hard to get out again. I still have contact with some WL on Whatsapp (no money involved) and they went back to the same line after a few months rest. It seems that they have given up the value of working hard through honest means.

Frankly do u have some liking for this woman else why would u spend $12k on her? Why her? There r more pitiful woman around.....

jj_jj
23-02-2013, 12:28 PM
Bro stillgottheblue, you have a good heart; not only providing capital and showing her a way out but doing so without expecting anything in return :)

pakalolo
23-02-2013, 11:33 PM
Bro not many people like you left,hope the lady make it and with some saving maybe she can invest in some other venture like opening a food stall as well.

By your action there will be hope for the innocent kid who may someday be successful and thanks you for the help you gave her mum.

By the way where does this lady come from?

stillgottheblue
24-02-2013, 04:31 PM
She is from Isan, the poorest region in the whole of Thailand.

So far one piglet had died because she got a discount from the seller, my take is that the fellow gave her an inferior stock. The rest were all healthy. 12 of them will be sold nearer to Songkran and will fetch a good price.

Big Sexy
24-02-2013, 05:17 PM
mate..
forget about helping the girl..
she is an adult, physically abled hence she should be able to support herself.

it is commendable to help the poor, however your 12k could have been spent better..
instead of helping just one kid,
you could have use the money to help many more children..

https://giving.worldvision.org.sg/en-US/SponsorChild/
http://www.worldvision.org/

I got to know this poor foreign girl during December 2012. She is a divorcee and had a son from her previous marriage.

stillgottheblue
24-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Thank you for the link. :) I'll read up on this org

pakalolo
25-02-2013, 10:46 AM
She is from Isan, the poorest region in the whole of Thailand.

So far one piglet had died because she got a discount from the seller, my take is that the fellow gave her an inferior stock. The rest were all healthy. 12 of them will be sold nearer to Songkran and will fetch a good price.

How many piglet does she have?She can also keep 1 male and female for breeding purposes,that way no need to buy too many piglets and as time goes by keep a few more female eventually she can supply piglet to others instead of just rearing the piglet them herself that way faster turn around.

That's how my friend do it in Thailand too.

stillgottheblue
25-02-2013, 01:06 PM
Boars are very much more expensive. There is no guarantee that he can perform. If he cannot perform, you will have to kill it and trash it. The pork will taste smelly because he is not castrated.

Secondly, it is just the beginning and there is no sow to mate. There are services where boars are brought to mate in the farm itself but I'm not too familiar with the contacts. There us also artificial insemination. A mix of those breed will be a good choice but I'm not there to oversee things and I don't know how these Thai work, as she had experienced rearing pigs before.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is good.

pakalolo
25-02-2013, 01:23 PM
Boars are very much more expensive. There is no guarantee that he can perform. If he cannot perform, you will have to kill it and trash it. The pork will taste smelly because he is not castrated.

Secondly, it is just the beginning and there is no sow to mate. There are services where boars are brought to mate in the farm itself but I'm not too familiar with the contacts. There us also artificial insemination. A mix of those breed will be a good choice but I'm not there to oversee things and I don't know how these Thai work, as she had experienced rearing pigs before.

Thanks for the suggestion, it is good.

As mention all my suggestion will take some time,possibly 1.5 to 2 years.
As for the service you mention,if I am not wrong the boar owner will get 1 or 2 piglet for every sow that his boar mate.

stillgottheblue
25-02-2013, 05:34 PM
Boar cost 12,000 baht I tthink but the upkeeping is tough as pigs really eat a lot. Lol...

As mention all my suggestion will take some time,possibly 1.5 to 2 years.
As for the service you mention,if I am not wrong the boar owner will get 1 or 2 piglet for every sow that his boar mate.