PDA

View Full Version : Do you feel lonely?

stillgottheblue
18-02-2013, 08:15 PM
I'm just wondering if bros out there feel lonely sometimes though you have good company?

I always have 2 women with me somehow at any one time (or within a short lapse). This is not what I intended but somehow, somehow things just happen when another woman come along, we got along well and ended up as couple, though we know we shouldn't.

Despite of all these, I do not feel loved or bliss at all, though both women loved me. Somewhere deep the corner of my heart I felt that I have hurt both party very deeply,

I do not know what I really want and I feel that I really cannot control my heart. I ended up being alone and quiet at work most of the time as I became withdrawn.

mackewell
18-02-2013, 08:18 PM
I'm just wondering if bros out there feel lonely sometimes though you have good company?

I always have 2 women with me somehow at any one time (or within a short lapse). This is not what I intended but somehow, somehow things just happen when another woman come along, we got along well and ended up as couple, though we know we shouldn't.

Despite of all these, I do not feel loved or bliss at all, though both women loved me. Somewhere deep the corner of my heart I felt that I have hurt both party very deeply,

I do not know what I really want and I feel that I really cannot control my heart. I ended up being alone and quiet at work most of the time as I became withdrawn.

Hey bro u suaning me LOL? i dun have gf before at 28 yrs old! :P

stillgottheblue
18-02-2013, 08:24 PM
No but you always tell people all women want money in order to love. Some women really love you for who you are leh, you sure don't believe me. And I am 40 plus already.and nit rich.....

Hey bro u suaning me LOL? i dun have gf before at 28 yrs old! :P

mackewell
18-02-2013, 09:13 PM
No but you always tell people all women want money in order to love. Some women really love you for who you are leh, you sure don't believe me. And I am 40 plus already.and nit rich.....

Of cos i believe you. Earlier last year i met this vietnam chick who was really super nice and was totally into me(i tested her alot of times, best part is when i no money, she can WALK home with me!).

Even when i say the magic word i no money, she still say NVM and call me everyday, just want to see me and talk to me. Even when i avoided her calls when she went back to vietnam, she came back to singapore and still talk to me 2 months later.

But i freak out and bail out, i was thinking about my financial status and she had a daughter(from her previous unsuccessful marriage). Damn, i like her man, she nice and when i go macdonald makan wif her, she will feed me eat, take good care of me.

But being cruel and honest to her is probably the best thing to do(she was crying her heart out to my friends, saying i heartless all this. Damn, i was quite sad lah but i no choice). I am no father figure(i never like kids) and i cant really give her a decent life in sg for the moment. True love exists cos she is this vietnam girl that was damn real and nice i met in the last 5 years.

Bottom line, i want to find love but i want a responsible and solid one. Look at ur status first b4 thinking if you can give her happiness. Tts the reality of love nowadays.... i dont have the balls to go with the flow liao i will say, its not that easy in love...

flowbow
19-02-2013, 03:04 PM

Agree with you bro, and I believe there are many people who are like this. No lack of companionship, but despite all of that your heart still feels empty. The temporary companionship and attention I'm getting doesn't fill the void in my heart at all. I think the only way to solve this problem is to find a stable boyfriend and enter a serious, committed relationship - that's probably the only way I can mend the gaping hole in my heart. But I can't see myself being in a committed relationship at the moment. I don't think I'm ready for one. And though the empty, lonely feeling deep in my heart gets to me sometimes, I still value my freedom more than anything else.

DegenerationX
19-02-2013, 03:48 PM
Agree with you bro, and I believe there are many people who are like this. No lack of companionship, but despite all of that your heart still feels empty. The temporary companionship and attention I'm getting doesn't fill the void in my heart at all. I think the only way to solve this problem is to find a stable boyfriend and enter a serious, committed relationship - that's probably the only way I can mend the gaping hole in my heart. But I can't see myself being in a committed relationship at the moment. I don't think I'm ready for one. And though the empty, lonely feeling deep in my heart gets to me sometimes, I still value my freedom more than anything else.

Very complexed. :D

Meow^^
19-02-2013, 04:50 PM

I Guess both of them are not your true love.

All human are scare of being alone, esp when come to a mature age stage. If permitted, who wanna be alone? Hence we wanted compaionship so much that it somehow hurt people around you. You may wonder at a stage, since both are not your true love, can you live w/o them? Or what will it be w/o them.....the answer is lonely. We just want to stay away from the loneliness and make sure when we need someone, that someone is there. To me, it's selfish. But somehow, we can't be cruel to ourself and we end up cruel to others....

I had also been through this stage somewhere 2 years ago, had a fun group of friends but somehow I seems like I can't really find someone to fill in that loneliness....esp when in the night where everyone was a sleep and you look into the sky and stare blank......:cool:

wayne23416
19-02-2013, 05:14 PM
I get that problem too...they come in pairs and are polar opposites...

hOsEhKiA
20-02-2013, 03:19 AM
people always wan more when have stil feel nt enuff, when don have complain hard to content de la.

stillgottheblue
20-02-2013, 07:15 AM
I go into ALL relationships seriously, I do love both but I am feeling guilty to my (no.1) for so many years. She find out 1 of my relationship at one stage yet she forgave me.

However, I want to make clear that I do not have gf just for bonking, there are other means of doing that and I don't look for the girls but they came across my life at certain point of life and we get hitched.

I Guess both of them are not your true love.

... since both are not your true love, can you live w/o them? Or what will it be w/o them.....the answer is lonely. We just want to stay away from the loneliness and make sure when we need someone, that someone is there. To me, it's selfish. But somehow, we can't be cruel to ourself and we end up cruel to others....

Triple70
20-02-2013, 09:02 AM
In a similar situation with TS and also abt the same age group.

I think the loneliness stems from the fact that there is not much forward planning being done, thus.. there is nothing to look forward to in the long run.
With a proper spouse, there are home, car, kids, holidays to plan and execute.

I don't have a solution for myself either, since I can't possibly be co-sharing multiple sets of home/car/kids/holidays.

DegenerationX
20-02-2013, 02:04 PM
I go into ALL relationships seriously, I do love both but I am feeling guilty to my (no.1) for so many years. She find out 1 of my relationship at one stage yet she forgave me.

However, I want to make clear that I do not have gf just for bonking, there are other means of doing that and I don't look for the girls but they came across my life at certain point of life and we get hitched.

You 楚留香?:D

by73
20-02-2013, 02:09 PM
Or maybe chu ba wang? :)

flowbow
20-02-2013, 07:34 PM
Thanks to the kind bro who upped me 9 points from this thread :) you didn't leave your nick so I don't know who you are, but thanks anyway :)

WhitePaper
20-02-2013, 07:42 PM
But being cruel and honest to her is probably the best thing to do(she was crying her heart out to my friends, saying i heartless all this. Damn, i was quite sad lah but i no choice). I am no father figure(i never like kids) and i cant really give her a decent life in sg for the moment.

You don't want.. can intro to me?

hella21
20-02-2013, 10:44 PM
"Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it."

peekaboo
21-02-2013, 08:27 AM
TS you are still one lucky guy.

Do you know that there are still tons of guys out there who are anti social ?
They will feel at least 10 times more lonely then you.

I am a cursed person, therefore whatever you experienced I can only envoy.

DegenerationX
21-02-2013, 05:43 PM
i am a cursed person.

命犯天煞孤星,注定孤独终老

mackewell
22-02-2013, 03:44 PM
命犯天煞孤星,注定孤独终老

You think he Ekin Cheng in Zhong Hua Yin Xiong ah? lol...aniway i enjoyed tt show, hes super cool man wif the white hair!...

DegenerationX
22-02-2013, 03:52 PM
You think he Ekin Cheng in Zhong Hua Yin Xiong ah? lol...aniway i enjoyed tt show, hes super cool man wif the white hair!...

white hair I also have alot, but no one say I cool :D

mackewell
22-02-2013, 03:55 PM
white hair I also have alot, but no one say I cool :D

Triple H or shawn micheals with white hair where got cool?? lol

SushiJiro
24-02-2013, 02:29 AM
Of cos i believe you. Earlier last year i met this vietnam chick who was really super nice and was totally into me(i tested her alot of times, best part is when i no money, she can WALK home with me!).

Even when i say the magic word i no money, she still say NVM and call me everyday, just want to see me and talk to me. Even when i avoided her calls when she went back to vietnam, she came back to singapore and still talk to me 2 months later.

Bro, you are lucky. At least you finally meet a gal who is nice to you.

Like i mentioned in my post, for the past 3 years, i can't even seemed to find a gal who is willing to meet me for dinner. Much less doing things like feeding me over dinner or walking home with me.
I know i am no Takeshi Kaneshiro-lookalike, but i think i am still decent looking, hold a stable job with a decent job and basically able to afford to bring my date to any restaurants she wants in Singapore.

But for reasons only God knows, i have absolutely zero success in asking any gal out.
Seriously, i am getting by now by spending a lot of time in office, meeting up with friends and occasion visits to GL. Whenever i am alone, i tend to dwell on these issues which only saddens me.

SushiJiro
24-02-2013, 02:31 AM
命犯天煞孤星,注定孤独终老

I am one of those unlucky ones too... 天煞孤星

mackewell
24-02-2013, 01:18 PM

Like i mentioned in my post, for the past 3 years, i can't even seemed to find a gal who is willing to meet me for dinner. Much less doing things like feeding me over dinner or walking home with me.
I know i am no Takeshi Kaneshiro-lookalike, but i think i am still decent looking, hold a stable job with a decent job and basically able to afford to bring my date to any restaurants she wants in Singapore.

But for reasons only God knows, i have absolutely zero success in asking any gal out.
Seriously, i am getting by now by spending a lot of time in office, meeting up with friends and occasion visits to GL. Whenever i am alone, i tend to dwell on these issues which only saddens me.

lol bro i got the same prob wif u. Somehow i am able to make male frens so easily whilst i cant connect wif the decent female girls out there. The viet girl i met was also a 'working' girl somewhere in sillypore lol...

Using my past 5 yr experience in this comm xxx scene, reason why i say shes super good and real gem(shes syt even though got kid at 24 yrs old) is cuz i encourage her to go hotel and open her leg wif the customer, more than 5 times i think during 1 mth period, but she die die dont want and wait for me to send her home or even walk her home after work once!(30 minutes walk to her so called domitory during 3am in the morning...)

Best part, i always say she sao alot(lie alot), she use this crazy tactic(i swear no girl dare to use), when she on the cab, she ask cab uncle to talk on the phone to tell me she no go hotel, i got a shock!. When she in kopitiam , she wanted to tell the hawker to prove her innocence(that she bo go hotel) on the phone(can hear the surroundings lah lol and her approach to the hawker, i straight stop her , so pai seh sia to do this!)

I say i want her go hotel with me, she say can, but she straight away say: ''i want see ur father mother, then we boom boom in my bed!'' WTF??? lol... super honest and nice and very daring to love chick i came across in the comm fl scene but i gave her up haizz... came at the wrong time i suppose...

But who knoes, she may come back, crying at me again(epic KC trap), say i no need money also nvm blah blah blah, wah lan ehhh where got such thing leh, i can cheat her liao LOL...

lonelyman007k
24-02-2013, 08:32 PM
i am one of those unlucky ones too... 天煞孤星

当你孤单你会想起谁 你想不想找个人来陪...

organiser
24-02-2013, 09:21 PM

Bro come on u can do it. All the best. If u ever get a girl, let me know. I can give u some pointers that may work.

organiser
24-02-2013, 09:23 PM
当你孤单你会想起谁 你想不想找个人来陪...

I like your way of phrasing this loneliness thingy.
Bumps

DegenerationX
25-02-2013, 12:13 PM
lol bro i got the same prob wif u. Somehow i am able to make male frens so easily whilst i cant connect wif the decent female girls out there. The viet girl i met was also a 'working' girl somewhere in sillypore lol...

Using my past 5 yr experience in this comm xxx scene, reason why i say shes super good and real gem(shes syt even though got kid at 24 yrs old) is cuz i encourage her to go hotel and open her leg wif the customer, more than 5 times i think during 1 mth period, but she die die dont want and wait for me to send her home or even walk her home after work once!(30 minutes walk to her so called domitory during 3am in the morning...)

Best part, i always say she sao alot(lie alot), she use this crazy tactic(i swear no girl dare to use), when she on the cab, she ask cab uncle to talk on the phone to tell me she no go hotel, i got a shock!. When she in kopitiam , she wanted to tell the hawker to prove her innocence(that she bo go hotel) on the phone(can hear the surroundings lah lol and her approach to the hawker, i straight stop her , so pai seh sia to do this!)

I say i want her go hotel with me, she say can, but she straight away say: ''i want see ur father mother, then we boom boom in my bed!'' WTF??? lol... super honest and nice and very daring to love chick i came across in the comm fl scene but i gave her up haizz... came at the wrong time i suppose...

But who knoes, she may come back, crying at me again(epic KC trap), say i no need money also nvm blah blah blah, wah lan ehhh where got such thing leh, i can cheat her liao LOL...

Got this type of kangtao no intro? :D

mackewell
25-02-2013, 10:22 PM
Got this type of kangtao no intro? :D

I even tried pushing her to my frens at one stage, she grabbed me frm de back( macham korean drama). Then when i say i ugly, she get pissed off and tell me dont say urself like tt, epic! Lol...

Seriously maybe i held back on my free fuck ideas on her cos she different and nice, but now i fucking regret, shld have gone to vietnam to visit her and know her betta, sob!!!!!!sometimes when bedtime will think of her( not de dirty way of cos), damn toopid of me!

netuser
26-02-2013, 10:29 PM
Bro,

It really depends. I have friends who are married and have kids but do still feel lonely at times. On the other hand, there are others who enjoy being single and alone doing what they like/want in their life.

My guess ( could be wrong) is that you are not sure what you want in life yet. Give yourself sometime to ponder about your future?

All the best!

WhitePaper
28-02-2013, 03:38 AM
Bro,
On the other hand, there are others who enjoy being single and alone doing what they like/want in their life.

Some people are born that way.... they are by nature loners and often prefer to be on their own. I am like that too.

netuser
28-02-2013, 09:00 PM
Hi Bro,

Great to hear it! Enjoy life itself!:)

Best,

Some people are born that way.... they are by nature loners and often prefer to be on their own. I am like that too.