PDA

View Full Version : If you were single...

wayne23416
06-02-2013, 02:02 AM
So I was watching the news the other day and saw that SDN..the new SDU came up with some kinda mass speed dating event...I was wondering..would u pay $80-$150 to meet a multiples of singles of the opposite gender??? Btw..SDU/SDN is a government body that tries to match make single SG/PR

hamsapkwai
06-02-2013, 07:02 AM
Only if there are bad and naughty girls there. :p

Blast88
06-02-2013, 09:35 AM
I believe most of them are pretty 'BAD' whose already left on the shelves for quite some time, may be already near 'Expire':D:p

wayne23416
06-02-2013, 10:03 AM
I thought I would b expecting a straight up answer but only realized this is Sammyboy...hahaha...but yea..I do partially agree with u Blast88 bro...I saw some ladies on tv that were not that bad looking...probably early to mid 20's..would u pay that amount to maybe meet one or two of them out of say....12? and jus talk over dinner?

Blast88
06-02-2013, 12:18 PM
I thought I would b expecting a straight up answer but only realized this is Sammyboy...hahaha...but yea..I do partially agree with u Blast88 bro...I saw some ladies on tv that were not that bad looking...probably early to mid 20's..would u pay that amount to maybe meet one or two of them out of say....12? and jus talk over dinner?

That will depend afterall what is your ultimate motive......:rolleyes:

Brainstorm
06-02-2013, 12:24 PM
Only if there are bad and naughty girls there. :p

Confirm plus guarantee got. A female friend ask me to join such events. She told me very easy to get flings. It is common to date for a few times and have sex, all in the name of trying to see if both people can click and fit. She told me that's how she met her flings over these past few years.

I then act virgin and told her I am not out to look for flings and I am sexually conservative. :D Bloody big lie... but what to do? Real life got to be a different person than my online life. That friend is also quite fat and er... not pretty.

I think must attend such events with the lyrics from Ricky Martins's She Bangs running in your head. The first 2 lines of the song goes... 'Talk to me, tell me your name' :D

RelaySwitch
06-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Interesting. I'd rather be the organizer. Can earn $80-$150 per person just to arrange them to meet. :D

323bimmer
06-02-2013, 11:25 PM
So I was watching the news the other day and saw that SDN..the new SDU came up with some kinda mass speed dating event...I was wondering..would u pay $80-$150 to meet a multiples of singles of the opposite gender??? Btw..SDU/SDN is a government body that tries to match make single SG/PR

For that amount you can get a guaranteed date and bonk in the domes. In terms of ROI, it's clear which is the better option. :p

ChihiroAyasato
08-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Not exactly sure if I'm right but what I understand is that SDU will only allow those single men and ladies who are 30 and above to attend those speed dating stuffs.

So those who are expecting young pretty ladies would probably gonna be disappointed. :D

Stud00
08-02-2013, 10:35 PM
I also receive the thingy..
went once.. not too bad la. :P pm me if u wanna know more.. haha!

PsyGangnamStyle
17-02-2013, 06:17 AM
Interesting. I'd rather be the organizer. Can
earn $80-$150 per person just to arrange them to meet. :D

Sounds easy :D

wayne23416
18-02-2013, 10:14 AM
Gentleman,

I went for 2 events..there actually r young ladies eager to meet us...but I bo bao pretty one la...i met ladies generally in their early to mid 20's..I thought i was the only sucker who paid for it and got conned by it cuz i got no returns...haha...looks like i'm heading to the FL dome...