PDA

View Full Version : Some memories cant be forgotten..

herafeen79
03-02-2013, 06:16 AM
There's you, someone whom I have known for a very long time. There is so many feelings and regrets that I had over our friendship, and I am really sad that we had lost touch in the last few years..

I remember how we used to enjoy singing KTV together. You were a brilliant singer, especially jacky cheung songs and I also wanted to sing duets with you, as I felt that you were worthy enough.. haha ;p

I remember your super 4, and how mad i was over motorcycles in my youth. Gone were the good old days where both of us were laid back and free of worries..

I remember the first time you held my hand when I was 18, I felt awkward as I wasn't sure of my feelings for you, and I did not expect our friendship to develop into something else. Up to now, I still think i was leading you on.

I remember the silver chain that you had given me back in poly, and the unhappiness that was brewing between us. I was such a insecure and immature girl, that I took you for granted and never appreciated what you did for me..

I remember we lost contact for a few years, and I was resigned to losing you as a friend. When I found out that you were the brother of an acquaintance that I knew from a bikes forum, I felt that my prayers were answered.

I remember how we met again after so long, and I teased you about your fixation with the gym and weights. You look so different from what I had seen you in the past, and you really caught my eye.

I remember you came to visit me in the hospital after my operation, and I was grateful for your time, but I felt really weird with one good old friend standing next to me, and a boyfriend at the other side.

I remember that we had met up more often and I had really enjoyed your company. We went to the bistro restaurant next to the Istana park, and spend a lot of time talking. You said that you were upset with me over what had happened in the past, and was angry with me for quite a period of time. I felt really guilty, because I knew how much I had hurt you with my selfish actions. But you had forgiven me.

I remember that we went to a Japanese restaurant in the esplanade, and I was gleeful that you were treating me for dinner. haizzz..

I remember when we met up, i felt really happy yet unhappy at the same time. You still mean a lot to me, but at that time I already had someone else that I gave my heart to. I was really confused with my feelings. At one end, I told myself this friendship can't go on, whereby on the other hand I keep gravitating towards you.

I remember that time when I took something precious from you. It has been so long ago, but I will never forget that particular memory, as it was filled with so much feelings. I hated myself for being so vulnerable, yet at the same time it felt so right. It was never any fault of yours, as it was all mine alone. I am really sorry.

I remember that we drifted apart and lost contact for many years up to now. Perhaps it was time to let go, to forget about past desires and thoughts. I had my own life, and I wish that you had a good one too.

All these memories hang around in my subconscious mind, weaving in and out when I least expect them to. I know I should let bygones be bygones, but why is my heart still wishing on a thin thread that I will get a chance to see you one last time?

I miss you so much J*, you were my confidante, my biker mate, my ktv "kangtao", my target for lame jokes, my fellow foodie, and so much more...

guess i have to leave it up to fate.

raidz70
03-02-2013, 08:15 AM
time to move on....

RootAccess
03-02-2013, 11:37 AM
So you like him or not?

herafeen79
03-02-2013, 02:41 PM
time to move on....

yup, I guess there's more to life..

but fleeting memories are hard to let go sometimes.

Max77
03-02-2013, 05:08 PM
The best way to love him is perhap to let him go

SilentNight
03-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Hmm interesting. Didn't know girls can like a guy for so long too.

herafeen79
04-02-2013, 02:35 AM
So you like him or not?

It's hard to say, but I definitely have a lot of confused feelings for him then.

Sometimes feelings are hard to express as words..

herafeen79
04-02-2013, 02:37 AM
The best way to love him is perhap to let him go

Had been trying all these years..
Easier said then done though..

herafeen79
04-02-2013, 02:38 AM
Hmm interesting. Didn't know girls can like a guy for so long too.

Why not? Regardless whether we are men or women, deep seated feelings are hard to forget.

Especially if those memories meant something to you :)

jjlsk777
04-02-2013, 07:47 AM
Why not? Regardless whether we are men or women, deep seated feelings are hard to forget.

Especially if those memories meant something to you :)

Strongly agree with you bro.....same feeling here too.

herafeen79
05-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Strongly agree with you bro.....same feeling here too.

Er, I am a lady :) hehe.. cheers!

jjlsk777
06-02-2013, 10:19 AM
Er, I am a lady :) hehe.. cheers!
hahaha.... sorry ar sis.

herafeen79
06-02-2013, 01:02 PM
hahaha.... sorry ar sis.

Its ok :) cheers!

323bimmer
06-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Keeping yourself busy is one of the best ways to forget things. After some time, I suppose you will feel better. After all, as they say, time heals all wounds. Just keep yourself productive, and keep your options open, and who knows what might just happen next!

herafeen79
07-02-2013, 02:21 PM
Keeping yourself busy is one of the best ways to forget things. After some time, I suppose you will feel better. After all, as they say, time heals all wounds. Just keep yourself productive, and keep your options open, and who knows what might just happen next!

Yup, that's why I am so busy nowadays with school and personal matters.. cheers!

DegenerationX
07-02-2013, 02:24 PM
Yup, that's why I am so busy nowadays with school and personal matters.. cheers!

I thought u are busy teaching Swedish massage? :D

Botakhead
07-02-2013, 03:06 PM
Welcome back, thought you went missing since last year wasn't it? Just relax, do what your heart tells you to do, if you had liked him before, you'll still love him now, whether either of you are attached or not. If you wished to see him, means you are longing for his companionship. If he bothers with what you had done in the past, means that you really meant something to him too.

Sometimes, fate and luck and chance and opportunity, they are kinda like playing mahjong.......it's anybody's game. Anyway, good luck to you whatever way you chooses.

Cheers.:)

herafeen79
07-02-2013, 03:55 PM
I thought u are busy teaching Swedish massage? :D

Yup.. seems that a lot of people are interested to learn, even though I had narrowed down my requirements in post #120 on that thread of mine..

Looks like I am going to be really busy somehow with school assignments, personal life and teaching massage.. :eek:

herafeen79
07-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Welcome back, thought you went missing since last year wasn't it? Just relax, do what your heart tells you to do, if you had liked him before, you'll still love him now, whether either of you are attached or not. If you wished to see him, means you are longing for his companionship. If he bothers with what you had done in the past, means that you really meant something to him too.

Sometimes, fate and luck and chance and opportunity, they are kinda like playing mahjong.......it's anybody's game. Anyway, good luck to you whatever way you chooses.

Cheers.:)

Yup, I MIA for quite a long time because of studies and to clear up on personal matters. :) Now I am back being a samstress here to kaypoh other people business... hahaha :D

Anyways, thanks for your advice and I really appreciate it :)

I don't think I will ever have the chance to meet him again, unless fate decides to play a part in it.. But there's no loss, as I am currently contented with what life is dealing for me right now..

Cheers, botakhead, and it's good to hear from you again..

ChihiroAyasato
08-02-2013, 12:05 AM
I agree some memories and feelings can't be forgotten. :(

During my younger days when I was still schooling I had this very close guy friend whom I always thought I would marry him when we grow up because all the while I was carrying a torch for him. Sadly things never turn out the way we wanted to and we drifted all apart, even though I do still have feelings for him but he's now only a soft spot in my heart :o

herafeen79
08-02-2013, 02:12 PM
I agree some memories and feelings can't be forgotten. :(

During my younger days when I was still schooling I had this very close guy friend whom I always thought I would marry him when we grow up because all the while I was carrying a torch for him. Sadly things never turn out the way we wanted to and we drifted all apart, even though I do still have feelings for him but he's now only a soft spot in my heart :o

Yup, now he is just a fond memory within my subconsciousness. :)

MonteCristo
08-02-2013, 04:48 PM
天下无不散之宴席,聚散随缘,毋需执著,珍惜现在。

herafeen79
08-02-2013, 10:04 PM
天下无不散之宴席,聚散随缘,毋需执著,珍惜现在。

Er, my Chinese isn't that fantastic leh.. :/ but I think I understand what you mean.. Thanks :)

MonteCristo
09-02-2013, 12:47 AM
Er, my Chinese isn't that fantastic leh.. :/ but I think I understand what you mean.. Thanks :)

Oops. My bad. You are welcome though. Good luck in finding your apprentice.:)

FLslayer
09-02-2013, 04:15 AM
i can feel u TS...:(

herafeen79
09-02-2013, 02:32 PM
Oops. My bad. You are welcome though. Good luck in finding your apprentice.:)

Thanks sweetie :)

herafeen79
09-02-2013, 02:32 PM
i can feel u TS...:(

It's sweet of you to say that.. :)

LeGarcon
14-02-2013, 01:26 AM
There are ppl in our life who crossed our paths but we do not have the fate to walk together. I have also one person who has a special parking lot in my heart reserved for her. I know how it feels TS. Sometimes we just have to accept reality. Perhaps, further down your life your paths might cross again? :)

herafeen79
14-02-2013, 09:22 PM
There are ppl in our life who crossed our paths but we do not have the fate to walk together. I have also one person who has a special parking lot in my heart reserved for her. I know how it feels TS. Sometimes we just have to accept reality. Perhaps, further down your life your paths might cross again? :)

Yup, you are totally right.. :) But I don't think our paths will meet again..

geordie07
14-02-2013, 11:25 PM
Loved your story...sometimes we can't turn back time and sometimes things are best consigned to memories to savor...everything happens for a reason I guess

LeGarcon
14-02-2013, 11:38 PM
Yup, you are totally right.. :) But I don't think our paths will meet again..

Well, I met an ex from a long time back on the Mrt 3 weeks back. It was almost 12 years since I last met her. She stood beside me n didn't notice me. Thing is, she was from a totally different social circle n by right our chances of meeting is close to zero. But 12 years later, here she was standing beside me, going to raffles place to work in the morning, oblivious to the fact that our paths have crossed. Soooo don't write off that possibility first lar.

herafeen79
15-02-2013, 04:37 PM
Well, I met an ex from a long time back on the Mrt 3 weeks back. It was almost 12 years since I last met her. She stood beside me n didn't notice me. Thing is, she was from a totally different social circle n by right our chances of meeting is close to zero. But 12 years later, here she was standing beside me, going to raffles place to work in the morning, oblivious to the fact that our paths have crossed. Soooo don't write off that possibility first lar.

Wow, that's really due to fate I think.. 12 years is a long time..

jjlsk777
16-02-2013, 05:38 PM
Wow, that's really due to fate I think.. 12 years is a long time..

Yes, agree. i believe that Fate is the thing that brings people together just like what had happened to me....:)