PDA

View Full Version : Lost of Passion, Feelings & Chemistry

luckyboy38sg
23-01-2013, 10:13 PM
Dear all handsomes & Beautifuls,

May any kind soul to suggest or recommend how to maintan the everlasting feel on the above mentioned.

Getting married soon with work commitment @ a higher pace towards a higher pay for the future, lost all past releax freedoms & no kakis to chill & have fun~

Fully transist to Mr. Lao Zombie!~

Help Help Help....^^

maxsee
24-01-2013, 08:27 AM
Find a new chai and then re-ignite that passion again....after a few years down the road when the passion dies down again...find another new chai lal...one day u will realizes what u are after is only the initial feeling which wun last in the long run....:D:D:D

Meow^^
24-01-2013, 12:04 PM
Love, chemistry and passion, it's about 2 people been together and ignite the love and affections. It's not just you alone doing it. Talk to your partner on how to increase the sparks.

In this fast moving Sillypore, we have no choice but to walk fast, eat fast and sex fast so to keep up the standard of the enviroment. You got to set some objectives and also leave a portion of time to relax. Without a recharging your body and mind you can't get to where you wanted to. Sometimes, it's not a question of how to get there. It's a question of how fast you want to be there. Like what people have always said, althought is late but it's always better then you never been there. :p

flowbow
24-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Unless you wanna be a womanizer, there's nothing you can do but find back the spark that has been lost in your relationship. Every relationship starts off sweet, happy and loving but normalcy kicks in over time and it's common that the passion will die down. You just have to find what keeps the relationship going and what brought you two together in the first place, and that is unique to every couple.

Once you start chionging, chances are, you won't stop anytime soon (perhaps only after something big happens) and I don't think you'd like that to happen. Try to put in more time and effort in your relationship and talk to your partner often. And most importantly, change your mindset about the loss of freedom. Married life has its good points too.

Meow^^
24-01-2013, 05:35 PM
Unless you wanna be a womanizer, there's nothing you can do but find back the spark that has been lost in your relationship. Every relationship starts off sweet, happy and loving but normalcy kicks in over time and it's common that the passion will die down. You just have to find what keeps the relationship going and what brought you two together in the first place, and that is unique to every couple.

Once you start chionging, chances are, you won't stop anytime soon (perhaps only after something big happens) and I don't think you'd like that to happen. Try to put in more time and effort in your relationship and talk to your partner often. And most importantly, change your mindset about the loss of freedom. Married life has its good points too.

Normalcy kicks in over time

Thats more like needs and wants situation when dependency are involve in a relationships.

Communications

This part is an Art, you tend to communicate in a way where need to know basis..and that's bad. Once you tend to hide you will start to tell lies..:D

Odin00
24-01-2013, 10:42 PM
Dear all handsomes & Beautifuls,

May any kind soul to suggest or recommend how to maintan the everlasting feel on the above mentioned.

Getting married soon with work commitment @ a higher pace towards a higher pay for the future, lost all past releax freedoms & no kakis to chill & have fun~

Fully transist to Mr. Lao Zombie!~

Help Help Help....^^

Dude, you could be suffering from low test. Stress , and a diet low in fat and low carb can lead to low test or increase in female hormones.

You should find time to exercise, and supplement your diet with L Arginine and some ZMA. But all these is useless if you don't date your wife out.

Tiparus
24-01-2013, 11:41 PM
Personally, i feel that mutual respect n understanding are important values in any relationship or marriages.

luckyboy38sg
25-01-2013, 08:48 AM
Odin00,

Many thanks for your advise.

indeed due to commitment to my soon-to-be wife future marriage, been working very hard to create higher income for the next generation.

But ended with lack of exercise in sports for the past 3yrs, shall consider to adjust and head back to the sure sweat sport...^^

luckyboy38sg
25-01-2013, 08:50 AM
Maxsee,

Even finding a chai to hav a chill session also already hard as after 13-14hours of work commitment, often left with little energy to reach home & doze off.

haiz...~

luckyboy38sg
25-01-2013, 08:53 AM
Meow^ ^,

Been doing all kinds of conversation for almost 13 years, but yet ended lack of understanding from her on my actions despite after sharing with her.

but of course i would nv give out of what she & me had contributed toward the future marriage & chemistry...^^

Many thanks 4 enlighting me in some ways to know there are so many sweet bros & sis around to help 1 another in this world...^^

Or else human how to survive orhz...~

paulfrank
25-01-2013, 09:38 AM
Have a chill out time for both of you. In a week, there has to be some free time between you two.... Say a day? or an entire afternoon? if not at least 3 hrs surely have right... So in these short precious free time you guys can do something just the 2 of you. Watch a movie.... make love.... cook a meal together. Make it a habit to do it every week... I know of a friend who did this. He and his OC write down his and hers wish list and put in a cookie jar. You can write "Give me a lap dance" or she can write "cook me a meal". His OC once wrote "bring me shopping for lingerie" :D . let your imagination run.... Good luck bro!!!

luckyboy38sg
25-01-2013, 12:20 PM
Thanks paulfrank for your suggestion but weekends are normally my own free time with my partner but bcos of 2 days taken up.

ended mon-fri struck @ work, sat-sun with partner. what to do.

as other bros said, Singapore high-pace in everything.

no slow pace as compare to the olden days.

giogio86
28-01-2013, 12:56 PM
Hi TS, personally i find that passion and chemistry are 'subsets' of feelings. That being said, it is not as if having feelings is solely enough to sustain a relationship. I feel that the best way to tackle the imminent lost of passion and chemistry is to comunicate properly with regards to expectations and how each other feel towards certain things or situation. In terms of passion, surprises tend to work well but mutual effort is the key. It is always easy to make up excuses hut it takes time an denergy to note the smaller details, which is a inseprable aspect of a progressive rrlationship. All the best to you and your marriage :)

LoverSon
07-02-2013, 10:17 PM

Does that mean I will most probably stay single and chiong my whole life? :confused:

flowbow
07-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Does that mean I will most probably stay single and chiong my whole life? :confused:
If you can stop, good for you lor. If you find someone to settle down with but still can't stop or find yourself going back to your chionging lifestyle eventually, then good luck to your relationship/marriage...

LoverSon
08-02-2013, 01:20 AM
If you can stop, good for you lor..

What about you bro?

Jackboy
26-03-2013, 10:10 PM

It all depends on FATE.