PDA

View Full Version : Can't love a woman?

restart
15-01-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm at the age (22) where my peers are actively seeking out love and acknowledgement from the other sex but for me, all I am interested in is sex. I get attached to a girl for a short while after intercourse but after that I want nothing to do with her.

I used to have massive crushes on girls when I was much younger; could this be the problem?

Meow^^
15-01-2013, 07:34 AM
I'm at the age (22) where my peers are actively seeking out love and acknowledgement from the other sex but for me, all I am interested in is sex. I get attached to a girl for a short while after intercourse but after that I want nothing to do with her.

I used to have massive crushes on girls when I was much younger; could this be the problem?

If you don't think of having sex with a girl means you are having a BIG PROBLEM.

You are still god dam young, a age where you yourself still do not know what you want....A age where you wanna enjoy your life....A age where you trying to look for solutions.....

All you need is to get your perception right. Think of what you want.

Anyway, if problem persist, please see a Doctor....:)

Castrol
15-01-2013, 10:31 AM

the more they talk about love, the lesser they know about the meaning of it.

dont worry bro its quite normal for you to shun the gal afterwards, thats how we are made so we can re-focus on the cigarette and beer. but dont be mean to her becos you'll need her again after 2 days. :D

restart
15-01-2013, 11:56 AM
Thanks to the both of you for your replies.

dont worry bro its quite normal for you to shun the gal afterwards but dont be mean to her becos you'll need her again after 2 days. :D

You just described the exact situation I am in: have sex with a girl, think of her for a bit and then totally forget her. Then the process repeats when I have intercourse with her again. But it nevers culminate into "love" because I don't love her for anything other than her body.

I can safely say that all the girls (ok, just 3) I have slept with we've not had many things in common. Is having a similar interests necessary for love to develop?

CookiesLover
15-01-2013, 04:39 PM
Now I need love more than xxx. Any medic for this

CookiesLover
15-01-2013, 04:40 PM
Now I need love more than xxx. Any *medicine* for this illness? Thanks.

restart
15-01-2013, 05:08 PM
Now I need love more than xxx. Any *medicine* for this illness? Thanks.

From your other posts, can I assume you have fallen for an FL?

The best advice I can give you is this: out of sight, out of mind.

ahpui99
15-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Well bro. It depends. At 22, what are you doing now? Working or studying? Suggestion is to keep things easy, mix around and see how it goes. Do well on the things you are supposed to be it studies or work and the rest will come.

Women are attracted to men who know what they want, and able to do things right.

My 2 cents worth.
Cheers

restart
15-01-2013, 06:08 PM
Still in NS. Thanks all for your input.

ahpui99
15-01-2013, 06:14 PM
After NS? Going uni or work?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-01-2013, 06:47 PM
I can safely say that all the girls (ok, just 3) I have slept with we've not had many things in common. Is having a similar interests necessary for love to develop?

At your young age, it's okay if you do not have many things in common with your cai except: SEX (always apply caution with protection) cos nowadays youngsters treat sex as buying cai in wet markets :D

Just don't fear girls, don't fear sex, don't start a family when you are in your early 20s out of EMO or love MAN :D

Love will come when you are ready, when you are able to feel it, smell it and mature enough to handle love and her cousin called: heart breaks :D

In conclusion: Nothing wrong with you atall. It's part of growing up process ;)

jj_jj
15-01-2013, 08:54 PM
.. all I am interested in is sex. I get attached to a girl for a short while after intercourse but after that I want nothing to do with her.

First puppy love, then just sex, finally love (no more just lust) - quite normal as you get older.