PDA

View Full Version : need some advice

benJyy
30-12-2012, 06:51 PM
im currently wooing this girl but things seem pretty bad now after an argument. she hasn't reply for a week. any advice? would really hope to get back on good terms with her again.

netuser
30-12-2012, 09:49 PM
Bro, 跪榴莲壳!:D

Alternatively if you cannot tahan pain, kneel down and pull your ears.

im currently wooing this girl but things seem pretty bad now after an argument. she hasn't reply for a week. any advice? would really hope to get back on good terms with her again.

Nato17
30-12-2012, 10:58 PM
Bro, 跪榴莲壳!:D

Alternatively if you cannot tahan pain, kneel down and pull your ears.

Dude. Got no dignity if one does that. Guys need to handle the pain. It is easier said than done for sure. But why must a woman have control over your life? So what if the sex is good?

eozei
31-12-2012, 12:31 AM
More details would be nice, if you'd be willing to share them. Have you tried contacting her since then? How often? What was your argument about? Honestly some of these details can help us judge if you should even be trying to get back together with her.

alan0338
31-12-2012, 09:32 AM
she cant be bothered about u, so u should just find another target la,... :D

netuser
31-12-2012, 09:52 AM
Bro,

It's a metaphor and my apologies if I have offended anyone. You might want to ask the TS with the last few questions instead.

Dude. Got no dignity if one does that. Guys need to handle the pain. It is easier said than done for sure. But why must a woman have control over your life? So what if the sex is good?

Gump
31-12-2012, 01:00 PM
she cant be bothered about u, so u should just find another target la,... :D

That's the correct thing to do bro. :)

kittymae
31-12-2012, 11:55 PM
Erh... More details pls???
Most likely she is still fuming so ignore.. Can't tell without more details...and if her anger is justified or not.

benJyy
01-01-2013, 12:12 PM
thanks for the comments, appreciate alot. erm the issue was actually me making a fuss of something. i do admit it's my fault. currently she did reply twice but out of courtesy i suppose. then she didn't reply anymore

owl888
01-01-2013, 12:17 PM

Suggest u pay a visit to her house, maybe her HP drop inside toilet bowl:confused: :D