PDA

View Full Version : PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

CaptB
08-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Just realize mine has expired cos I check back never auto renewal, so I renew now and hope it will auto renewal again or do I have to renew every month :confused:

Big Sexy
08-05-2018, 11:22 AM
i thought it will auto renew? is the card u used still valid?

Do Pm sam to check..

Just realize mine has expired cos I check back never auto renewal, so I renew now and hope it will auto renewal again or do I have to renew every month :confused:

RunIPPT
19-05-2018, 07:40 PM

Hi Sir

USD229.95 is the amount i get for my IPPT award you know? Very hard earn!
So what would happen to my account after i pay this amount? Would my account become premium member?

Look forward to your reply:)

Big Sexy
20-05-2018, 07:36 AM
that;s for donor membership, not just premium membership.

for 225usd.. the privilege a donor enjoy is for as long as the forum is around.... if u work that out, it is less than $1 a day for a year.:eek: I seriously think sam should increase the fees..

Hi Sir

USD229.95 is the amount i get for my IPPT award you know? Very hard earn!
So what would happen to my account after i pay this amount? Would my account become premium member?

Look forward to your reply:)

RunIPPT
20-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Thank you very much.

that;s for donor membership, not just premium membership.

for 225usd.. the privilege a donor enjoy is for as long as the forum is around.... if u work that out, it is less than $1 a day for a year.:eek: I seriously think sam should increase the fees..

houllandng
20-07-2018, 11:24 AM
thanks for sharing

Nohorserun88
26-07-2018, 09:56 AM

Hi Sir, please do take a look at her above zap attacks happening in Dome 1 great Bonk thread.
Apparently many users who used to contribute FRs in great Bonk stopped doing so as most of them were being mass zapped by this group or clones everytime they contribute a positive FR or say something good about some FLs or maybe say some bad about certain FLs.

This has been causing the thread to die off slowly and losing its purpose there as one is willing to contribute worrying about being targeted for this mass zap attacks.

Can anything be done to stop these annomyous zappers?

Big Sexy
26-07-2018, 12:42 PM
sure.. join the premium membership.:D

ZapHim2Negative
26-07-2018, 06:19 PM
Simple!

Remain as moderated user. Don't upz your point.

As moderated user no body can zap you and you can suka suka post your POV

Got it?

Hi Sir, please do take a look at her above zap attacks happening in Dome 1 great Bonk thread.
Apparently many users who used to contribute FRs in great Bonk stopped doing so as most of them were being mass zapped by this group or clones everytime they contribute a positive FR or say something good about some FLs or maybe say some bad about certain FLs.

This has been causing the thread to die off slowly and losing its purpose there as one is willing to contribute worrying about being targeted for this mass zap attacks.

ComplainKing
27-07-2018, 11:15 AM

Refreshing your memory :

Good dogs responded quick:D

Come la come la, zap la.
Fake FR lei? Your girl damn jialat no business huh?
Come la, use all your account zap lor.
So low life kind of technique.

Eh. Tell you a secret, I give no fuck about the points la.

Challenging the okt .

Nohorserun88
28-07-2018, 03:12 AM
Refreshing your memory :

Challenging the okt .

Apparently this proved that the zappers are from OKTs thats zapping everyone that is writing FRs for girl that is not under their Stable. Isn't this framing and attacks done on purpose?
I don't mind staying in moderation but it's killing of the FR thread in dome 1 therefore I am sounding it out.

So in this case, are you implying that it's ok for OKTs to zap with multiple accounts framing cheongsters?

Big Sexy
28-07-2018, 08:12 AM
bring your fight somewhere else like here (https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=483404) ...what have all this post got to do with premium membership? :rolleyes: i will start to zap all off-topic post in this thread after this post..

=====================

Here is a thought, start posting FRs to make your point creditable. i went thru your post and couldnt find a single FRs and yet you are posting giving me the impression that you are zapped in that thread because of posting FRs.

fyi i often add point to post in that thread to bill out genuine poster who have been unfairly negged by the OKTs.

Apparently this proved that the zappers are from OKTs thats zapping everyone that is writing FRs for girl that is not under their Stable.

==============

so what is wrong with challenge the okts? imo Bad FRs should be allowed... however i am not the mod in that forum so i leave it for the mod in charge to decide what is best for his business.

Refreshing your memory :

Challenging the okt .

=============

if that is a good suggestion maybe i should zap you in moderation so that nobody can zap you too? Cant you start contributing to the forum with some decent post.. 200 post and 99% are either about zapping or related to johnbass...

Simple!

Remain as moderated user. Don't upz your point.

As moderated user no body can zap you and you can suka suka post your POV

Got it?

Sboobs_lover
28-08-2018, 03:23 PM
Hi, got question about premium membership.
Is it true that there is 2 ways to access the private section?
1. Post pictures of my collection with prove that they are mine.
2. Be a paid member, DPS

For paid membership, can I choose non-recurring membership? Or what is the min amount for donation?

Big Sexy
28-08-2018, 04:39 PM
yes... contribution in the private section will gain u access to it.. however the photos or videos need to be vetted by sam first... premium membership will also give u access to the private section..

for donations, there is a monthly and one time option.. goto usercp >Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions

the option for cancellation is also there i believe..if not then just drop sam a pm.

Hi, got question about premium membership.
Is it true that there is 2 ways to access the private section?
1. Post pictures of my collection with prove that they are mine.
2. Be a paid member, DPS

For paid membership, can I choose non-recurring membership? Or what is the min amount for donation?

Sboobs_lover
28-08-2018, 05:05 PM
yes... contribution in the private section will gain u access to it.. however the photos or videos need to be vetted by sam first... premium membership will also give u access to the private section..

for donations, there is a monthly and one time option.. goto usercp >Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions

the option for cancellation is also there i believe..if not then just drop sam a pm.

One time donation is 200+usd, so ex?
Anyway donation can go private section?

Big Sexy
28-08-2018, 05:56 PM
so ex? i bet u wont be saying that if u know how much he is paying for the sever and the tech team so that you guys can enjoy the free services .
and he has been paying it out of his own pocket money even before the sponsors came in...

i have been telling sam that usd200++ for a life time donation is dirt cheap..it works out to be less than $1 per day for a year...
he is just too kind and nice..

from what i understand yes donors are able to access the private section..

One time donation is 200+usd, so ex?
Anyway donation can go private section?

axem1
06-10-2018, 09:57 AM
admin i cant seem to access ticket club members entrance even though i bought premium membership can help?

Big Sexy
06-10-2018, 11:11 AM
it is 2 different thing... but with premium membership you should be able to access most of the photos/video from access ticket club .. they are in the Archive Access in the private section (https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)..

admin i cant seem to access ticket club members entrance even though i bought premium membership can help?

BedokArtek
07-11-2018, 06:40 PM
« » « »

+79883402398 shalelarosh ru
( )
, ,
victorgrom@protonmail com +7 (989) 239-81-04

fantasyix
08-11-2018, 02:08 AM
Hi Admin, I have sent PM to you, wait for your urgent reply.

Thank you

spyboy
11-11-2018, 10:31 PM
Do not believe it - moderation is a hard message reports on girls are deleted !!! Lies and crime:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Big Sexy
12-11-2018, 07:24 AM
the benefits of being a premium membership is listed in the first post of this thread... while benefits are aplenty... advertising in the forum isnt one of them..

you are probably new and isnt aware that the advertising part is sublet to a exterior vendor many years ago..
we have no interest in managing the advertisers nor do we have any interest in dealing with advertising here..

your post was removed by the ad moderator... Please contact greeentea (https://sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=540734) with regards to advertisement matters.

Do not believe it - moderation is a hard message reports on girls are deleted !!! Lies and crime:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Safesafe
15-11-2018, 11:01 AM
Can anyone share with me what is the difference between My Points and Power. How do you increase the points and power. Thanks

Naka_Timo
15-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Can anyone share with me what is the difference between My Points and Power. How do you increase the points and power. Thanks

You need to have 10 post to get power.

How many point u have in your power determine how many points you can up another user.

If another user up your points, your point will be increase by the amount of rep points the user have up.

Power will increase every year from your join dates and also every 3000 points you increase 1 rep power.

Hopefully my explanation is clear.

John989898
28-12-2018, 10:09 PM
Is the payment only by credit card??

Big Sexy
30-12-2018, 07:51 AM
you may wanna PM sam to discuss on it.

Is the payment only by credit card??

dadadi
10-01-2019, 07:17 PM
How to up people rep?

Big Sexy
11-01-2019, 06:58 AM
read this post
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=52814

How to up people rep?

obeyyodude
13-01-2019, 02:00 PM
for submission to premium forum, is it only picture submission? I got some gals agree to take video of our sexxion, but didn't take any good quality pics so i mostly deleted them.

FUCKYOU
13-01-2019, 02:34 PM
bro, i think you mix up liao. from what i know, photo submission (subjected to approval) can only let u access the private picture section, you wont become a premium member because of that.

being a premium members(sign up) however will let you access the private section for free.

for submission to premium forum, is it only picture submission? I got some gals agree to take video of our sexxion, but didn't take any good quality pics so i mostly deleted them.

obeyyodude
13-01-2019, 03:19 PM
eh paiseh, i mean the private pic section haha :p

hansong598
14-01-2019, 06:33 PM
Hi~ o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

mannan
20-01-2019, 05:34 AM
I plane to sign up using debit card. After one month, can i sign up using same login id, if cancelled? Tq

Big Sexy
20-01-2019, 07:52 AM
if i am not wrong the payment is recurring so that you dont need to re-subscribe again.. u can cancel the subscription anytime simply by going to the USerCP and unsubscribe.

I plane to sign up using debit card. After one month, can i sign up using same login id, if cancelled? Tq

88GoldKiKa
25-01-2019, 12:11 PM
ALL $$$ TALK.
WTF

Timothygor
02-02-2019, 05:00 PM
I am interested in maybe setting up a private premium forum thread with invite and moderator privelages. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Midas

axpert
14-02-2019, 12:34 PM
You need to have 10 post to get power.

How many point u have in your power determine how many points you can up another user.

If another user up your points, your point will be increase by the amount of rep points the user have up.

Power will increase every year from your join dates and also every 3000 points you increase 1 rep power.

Hopefully my explanation is clear.

But why my points still remain likedat till nnow. Or got ppl zap me.. lol
How to check who upz or zap my points/

Thank you :)

Big Sexy
14-02-2019, 03:40 PM
read this thread..
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

Reputation votes are secret, however users can choose to leave their nicks behind when they use the rep system if they want to.
click on the user cp link at the topleft of the page to see the remarks ...

But why my points still remain likedat till nnow. Or got ppl zap me.. lol
How to check who upz or zap my points/

Thank you :)

axpert
15-02-2019, 02:07 PM
Thank you so much,, Will ups u tomorrow..:p

Richer
18-02-2019, 01:39 AM
I want to try jessie soon, boss.

Boobilicious
09-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Hi Admin,

I have read through the posts before posting here, cause i'm unable to find a solution

I recently bought DPS membership, to access to : asiangirlsnextdoor.com/adultcheck/verotelgate/

But when i click it, i had an: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I tried using my Android ,internet explorer, firefox and chrome but all doesn't work. Let me know if its possible to solve this.

Big Sexy
09-03-2019, 12:20 PM
hi.. the DPS membership is for premium membership..
it isnt to access asiangirlsnextdoor.com/adultcheck/verotelgate/

however with premium membership. you can already view the Archive in asiangirlsnextdoor ...

just go here https://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14
and click on the links that says..

Premium Members' Archive Access ( highlighted in green)
All 12 years' worth of images in one place including all the classics we won't ever forget

Hi Admin,

I have read through the posts before posting here, cause i'm unable to find a solution

I recently bought DPS membership, to access to : asiangirlsnextdoor.com/adultcheck/verotelgate/

But when i click it, i had an: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I tried using my Android ,internet explorer, firefox and chrome but all doesn't work. Let me know if its possible to solve this.

Big Sexy
13-03-2019, 07:43 AM
donors are those who wish to help out the forum by making donations...in return they have their rep power tripled and they enjoy all the privileges that a premium member enjoys

What privilleges does the one-time $200 donation have?

Is it the same as this? That 1 is the lifetime premium?

elforno
31-03-2019, 12:08 PM
How do I unsubscribe? Can send me a link?

Big Sexy
31-03-2019, 12:40 PM
click on your usercp > Paid Subscriptions..
see if u can cancel from there...
if not check your email for cancellation link.

How do I unsubscribe? Can send me a link?

CaptB
13-04-2019, 03:00 PM
Hey big sexy bro
how to check if my premium is still ongoing ?

Big Sexy
13-04-2019, 03:54 PM
hi... all existing premium members have the title "Samster (PremiumD)" under their nick.

as for the subscription period.. you probably can see it in the
usercp > Paid Subscriptions link (not confirm though)...otherwise check your credit card bill...

Hey big sexy bro
how to check if my premium is still ongoing ?

sunce
01-05-2019, 12:32 AM
Not sure if the TS is genuine. Have been trying to arrange session via we chat since April til not now no response.

di1on
06-07-2019, 06:59 PM
Boss Sam, for one time donation $225 is there any benefit i can get ?

Big Sexy
07-07-2019, 07:33 AM
donor gets 3 times the rep power and cannot be zapped.
u can contact sam for special privileges package
( e.g asking for extra rep points)

Boss Sam, for one time donation $225 is there any benefit i can get ?

Barryhet
10-07-2019, 01:08 PM
what is the min donation one must make to become a premium member and to be allowed to use the online store,buying items buying and selling gold and the like? im asking for a friend because a 10 dollar ""US" donation is like 150 in his money and thats crazy high to pay for a game.

Colin80
10-07-2019, 04:02 PM
Goo day to all,

my 1st day at sammy.

Need an acct to book Fl in dome 1

Colin80
10-07-2019, 04:05 PM
Im considering that Premium Member also.

Big Sexy
10-07-2019, 04:45 PM
what stopping you? :confused:

Im considering that Premium Member also.

Barryhet
12-07-2019, 04:47 PM
Wow, Thanks man. I feel priv. Will you notify us when our anual dues are due?

asd123sbf
23-07-2019, 02:55 PM
Hi Admins,

I think I have about 300 points now but it seems I'm still under moderation, is it something I am missing out?

Big Sexy
23-07-2019, 03:24 PM
strange... maybe wait for a couple of hours and see what happens....maybe the system needs more time to update your status..meanwhile try to make some post outside the newbie section..

drop sam a PM if you are still in mod status after that..

Hi Admins,

I think I have about 300 points now but it seems I'm still under moderation, is it something I am missing out?

brianmah822
25-07-2019, 03:30 PM
newbie can post?

Big Sexy
25-07-2019, 03:45 PM
Please contact the adv moderator if you wish to advertise in the forum.
https://sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=540734

newbie can post?

gainanma1
09-08-2019, 02:57 AM
Hi Admin,

Is it possible if I use my account for commercial purpose. I mean that is it acceptable here if I open a thread of board to advertise my shop.

Risa
09-09-2019, 03:21 PM
Sorry I registered for premium membership to be able to post my own advertisement thread, could I request for a refund. Thanks

><((((º>
09-09-2019, 03:53 PM
moi think have to be fair to boss sammyboy, if lidat also can ask for full refund then i also wan to sign up and cancel halfway and ask for refund.

maybe u can tell us whether you were mislead to sign up coz moi read and read premium member benefit at the first page but cannot find where it say premium member can advertise.

best advice moi can give u is to contact bro greentea to sort out a deal with him.

Bo painz, sometime we have to pay for our own mistake

peace bro ><((((º>

Sorry I registered for premium membership to be able to post my own advertisement thread, could I request for a refund. Thanks

MarkStrothard
13-09-2019, 01:36 PM
Question on this premium.

So If I sign for One month premium. I get 200 pts and access to premium member lounge, Do I get reputation power too?If yes. How many will I be entitle to?

Last, if Next month I wan to cancel- Do I still keep my points and reputation pts?

Looking forward to your reply

Mark

daryn
18-09-2019, 03:02 PM
Thank you.

Big Sexy
19-09-2019, 07:17 AM
whether you gain any rep power will depends on whether u meet all the necessary requirement..... e.g min 50 rep points, min 10 posts etc...

you can find the answer to your questions at the first page of this thread....

Question on this premium.

So If I sign for One month premium. I get 200 pts and access to premium member lounge, Do I get reputation power too?If yes. How many will I be entitle to?

Last, if Next month I wan to cancel- Do I still keep my points and reputation pts?

Looking forward to your reply

Mark

kenny666
27-09-2019, 11:26 PM
hello i'm newbie here

kenny666
28-09-2019, 12:28 AM
hi admin i cant type any comment in others section im a newbie

Big Sexy
29-09-2019, 09:37 AM
click on your username and find all your post..
also please read the forum preamble...and stop making so many duplicate post :rolleyes:

banghead https://media.tenor.com/images/80d2b2a3073108a64a2a036332f7559a/tenor.gif

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

hi admin i cant type any comment in others section im a newbie

JOGK
19-11-2019, 11:34 AM
May i know why my pm option is disabled?
Thanks

pscpscpsc2
23-11-2019, 02:19 PM
Hi boss,

For this discount, is it a discount from GL and/or FL stables? What is the discount we are looking at? Thabks for advise .

8. Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge! If you're a regular cheongster, your Premium Membership pays for itself after a single session! Imagine how much money you'll save in a year!

kiroshi
08-12-2019, 09:17 AM
click on your usercp > Paid Subscriptions..
see if u can cancel from there...
if not check your email for cancellation link.
Can you help me to unsubscription for premium

Vivianchow
08-03-2020, 09:18 AM
Is there an added function for premium member? Eg. Able to zap in 'zap free zone'.

Big Sexy
12-03-2020, 07:09 AM
i think only donors are able to do that..

Is there an added function for premium member? Eg. Able to zap in 'zap free zone'.

ah rat
12-03-2020, 01:51 PM

Sis, you want to zap someone :)

bbsf21
12-03-2020, 11:10 PM
Edit: sry wrong thread but unable to delete

Syakeerjux
11-04-2020, 07:41 AM
Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections.

jngzz
12-04-2020, 10:08 PM
Oh wow! Haven’t log in to this forum for a long long time already and forgotten username / password. Can’t wait to get back in the game after CB/CCB over!

rosaevans24
13-04-2020, 12:14 PM
btw, my premium subscription said expires in April but then somehow I get auto billed and now it says expires in May. Could I get refund? I didn't ask for recurring billing

Big Sexy
13-04-2020, 01:45 PM
i think it is stated somewhere the subscription is automatically renew monthly until you terminate it...not sure if u can get a refund for it.. i suggest you terminate the subscription now and then drop sam a PM and see if he can work something out for you..

however my suggestion is to continue it for the month and then let it lapse next month... cos i am not sure whether it will be worth it to ask the CC for a refund now...i think CC companies usually charge an admin fees for such services which in your case might cost more than the subscription fees itself..

btw, my premium subscription said expires in April but then somehow I get auto billed and now it says expires in May. Could I get refund? I didn't ask for recurring billing

rosaevans24
13-04-2020, 05:15 PM
ah steady okay I shall support one more month! thanks!

theholydead
15-04-2020, 06:07 PM
Hello Original Gangsters,

Am i able to change to a new User ID please?

Does purchasing premium membership enable me to change ID?

I created this ID 10 years ago and want to change it.:)

Naka_Timo
15-04-2020, 06:20 PM
Hello Original Gangsters,

Am i able to change to a new User ID please?

Does purchasing premium membership enable me to change ID?

I created this ID 10 years ago and want to change it.:)

Hi bro, dont think u can change it and system allow. However, if u sign premium membership. You account will be in read and reader unable to zap you. Ever they zap you, u able to see their nick even they never put anything. and u will get double power, as in now u are 10. You will get power 20.

Bitcoins
18-04-2020, 01:36 AM
Testing at newbie forum!! :)

TTYYLL118
07-05-2020, 03:13 AM
Hi, Newbie from penang here.

DuderAbsorver15
19-05-2020, 11:39 AM
Hi, Newbie here and getting more excited as i am now certified member, Looking forward for a great soon to be experience with the girls. Anyway im from kl Terima Kasih Admins .

nanahoriuchi
25-05-2020, 01:16 PM
Hi first post here i'm a long lurker. Testing testing

jadesteel
06-07-2020, 01:48 AM
hi am new here cant

vandev85
09-07-2020, 09:02 PM
hi just joined premium.test

Dannie1122
09-07-2020, 10:49 PM
Test test test

ForMyEyesOnlyV3
18-07-2020, 12:04 PM
Is there anyways my only ID can be restored ?

Google removed my Gmail ID that’s tied to that old SFB ID and I have now created another ?

Any help here.... That used to be a paid premium member I’d but was not used for many months.

tanc0066
29-07-2020, 02:18 PM
Hmmz i haven join premium but the premium thread got no posts or I cant see it as I have yet to join?

Simplebastard
30-07-2020, 11:17 PM
Hello.. Im new here

vichimaru
06-08-2020, 10:43 PM
joined premium but unable to access the premium picture link with the password provided though

Flam3
12-08-2020, 08:22 PM
joined premium but unable to access the premium picture link with the password provided though

Me too ups

Big Sexy
13-08-2020, 03:29 PM
so sorry guys... the tech guy has fixed it..please try again now and let us know if it is working now..:)

Me too ups

vichimaru
13-08-2020, 11:12 PM
so sorry guys... the tech guy has fixed it..please try again now and let us know if it is working now..:)

Hi boss.. still the same for me unable to access

Big Sexy
14-08-2020, 01:13 PM
oh man.. sorry again.. i will get them to check again now..
probably some syntax error in the script.. will keep u guys updated. :)

Big Sexy
15-08-2020, 09:02 AM
hi ....it should be fixed now. please try again and let us know if it is working. There is also now a reset password feature for it. :)

vichimaru
15-08-2020, 11:42 PM
hi ....it should be fixed now. please try again and let us know if it is working. There is also now a reset password feature for it. :)

yea boss.. finally working thanks

Split0310
07-09-2020, 03:21 PM
Hi just joined the membership. Cannot access login to the premium picture link... coukd u pls check? Thx!

frizen
15-09-2020, 08:54 AM
Hello guys how r u all, looking to be more active on sammyboy after years of hiatus

Double5Double9
16-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Hi y’all! Would love to experience new ambiance , meeting new people and get to find a legit SM :) Searching for SM.

Double5Double9
25-09-2020, 03:03 AM
hi ive been looking for a legit SM for quite some time. pls feel free and pm me.

Gordon17
05-12-2020, 11:16 AM
Hi just join Vpremium

Gingerbreadman
08-12-2020, 02:09 PM
Do I need to be a member to unlock those pixelated content online?

BigDaddy8989
07-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Dear admin, if I want to be a adviser to post my shop girls beside being a premium member what else I need or to pay?

Cengiz
07-01-2021, 02:21 PM
please contact the ad moderator greentea if you want to advertise here

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?u=540734

Dear admin, if I want to be a adviser to post my shop girls beside being a premium member what else I need or to pay?

devildick
21-01-2021, 07:52 PM
Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month (http://www.sbfsg.net/payments.php)! With premium membership, you get the following privileges :

1. No moderation period if you are a new moderated member. You can post straight away. Access is immediate once the transaction is completed. If you have ended up in moderation because you sinned or you were attacked by a gang of on line hooligans, this purchase will get you out of moderation too. ;)

2. Private message storage capacity increased to 1000 messages! You don't have to worry about running out of PM storage space no matter how popular you are.

3. You can download attachments in the Private Picture Forum. ;)

4. You will be credited with 200 reputation points immediately to enhance your standing and credibility in the forum. The 200 points stay with you as long as you remain a premium member.

5. 10 Rep points are added MONTHLY to your rep score. These monthly bonus points are yours to keep even if you cancel your membership. [More details regarding how this works (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8323293&highlight=#post8323293).]

7. You will not be demoted to moderated status even if your points go into negative territory.

8. Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)! If you're a regular cheongster, your Premium Membership pays for itself after a single session! Imagine how much money you'll save in a year!

The payment gateway is http://www.sammyboyforum.com/payments.php

Please note that your privacy is guaranteed. Nothing is stored in the forum database to link your username in the forum to your personal details provided during the payment process. You can even enter a different email address for your Verotel sign up. The Verotel payment database is on a completely different server.

You can cancel your membership at any time. Your premium membership will continue until the end of the billing cycle. Your account will then be reset to the category that you were in before you signed up.

Please also note that I reserve to right to cancel your membership if you abuse the privileges of premium membership by posting spam, graffiti, illegal porn (as defined in the link exchange plaza preamble (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)) or indulge in disruptive or offensive behavior either in the open forums or via PM. Please do not use premium membership status to cause misery to others. That's not what I introduced it for.

When you have successfully subscribed, the colour of your nick will change to RED. You can cancel at any time from your userCP.

For those who want to donate the overheads of running the forum please PM me first to discuss.

Best regards and thank you very much for your support. It is what keeps the forum going.

Hello Sammyboyfor, I sent you a PM regarding a one-off donation of $149.95 USD to this forum and the special privileges package gained from such a one-off donation.

Please respond ASAP.

I am in need of donating whatever little money I have left in order to protect myself from all manners of all forms of DevilDick's enemies including all manners of all forms of Devildick's "Spiritual Enemies".

Thank You For Your Protections To DevilDick.

Thomaswasp
26-01-2021, 09:25 PM
I consider, that you are mistaken. Let's discuss.

FKing_soon
29-01-2021, 02:07 PM
my thread always gotten deleted dont know why. Any idea because point too low?

DustBin4
30-01-2021, 01:23 PM
Hi,
Need help for telegram Sg#Thai_fl phone contact so that I can WhatsApp them. Thank you first.

SAMMYDISHSG
02-02-2021, 01:03 PM
HI THERE
NEWBIE HERE..

Thomaswasp
12-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Has cheaply got, it was easily lost.

Kingbabi
20-02-2021, 01:04 PM
Hi, for verification

benkinobi
25-02-2021, 10:27 AM
Hi what is the privileges of the One Time Donation package of $149.95?

adli
28-02-2021, 12:17 PM
Hi,

I'm thinking to upgrade my profile. I just wondering what other benefit user will get
Access to picture?
Credibility?

I mean scammer also can upgrade the profile using other people's money

adli
28-02-2021, 12:17 PM
One more thing what will be displayed on the bank statement?

VDOM
08-04-2021, 10:43 PM
I am newbie, why can't i post anything?

guoxingren
18-04-2021, 10:16 AM
Post deleted

Tom1338
13-05-2021, 11:15 AM
Sir, May i donate some to increase reputation power? If yes how much per rep power point?

Hello Sammyboyfor, I sent you a PM regarding a one-off donation of $149.95 USD to this forum and the special privileges package gained from such a one-off donation.

Please respond ASAP.

I am in need of donating whatever little money I have left in order to protect myself from all manners of all forms of DevilDick's enemies including all manners of all forms of Devildick's "Spiritual Enemies".

Thank You For Your Protections To DevilDick.

Tom1338
13-05-2021, 11:17 AM
Sir

What is this (B) membership? Did you make donation in exchange for this entitement?

hcialischeapc com/ buying cialis online reviews

stephenL
25-05-2021, 11:22 PM
Boss Sam,
i did sign up for Premier membership twice, I noticed that there isn't an option for us to opt for auto renewal of monthly Premiership. If my monthly subscription of Premier membership expired, ( which I don't keep track and there isn't any reminder to us to renew)m and I decided to join again, will I get the 200 bonus pts?. I'm not going for any points though and I didn't really counts my points, it could be better if you could put in an option to renew automatically. I would prefer that.

Thank You.

damndulan2021
18-08-2021, 07:40 PM
Hi Boss, I would like to advertise on sammyboy.com
Can you email me pls?

fantastic8
27-10-2021, 06:16 AM
Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month (http://www.sbfsg.net/payments.php)! With premium membership, you get the following privileges :

1. No moderation period if you are a new moderated member. You can post straight away. Access is immediate once the transaction is completed. If you have ended up in moderation because you sinned or you were attacked by a gang of on line hooligans, this purchase will get you out of moderation too. ;)

2. Private message storage capacity increased to 1000 messages! You don't have to worry about running out of PM storage space no matter how popular you are.

4. You will be credited with 200 reputation points immediately to enhance your standing and credibility in the forum. The 200 points stay with you as long as you remain a premium member.

5. 10 Rep points are added MONTHLY to your rep score. These monthly bonus points are yours to keep even if you cancel your membership. [More details regarding how this works (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8323293&highlight=#post8323293).]

7. You will not be demoted to moderated status even if your points go into negative territory.

8. Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)! If you're a regular cheongster, your Premium Membership pays for itself after a single session! Imagine how much money you'll save in a year!

Please note that your privacy is guaranteed. Nothing is stored in the forum database to link your username in the forum to your personal details provided during the payment process. You can even enter a different email address for your Verotel sign up. The Verotel payment database is on a completely different server.

You can cancel your membership at any time. Your premium membership will continue until the end of the billing cycle. Your account will then be reset to the category that you were in before you signed up.

Please also note that I reserve to right to cancel your membership if you abuse the privileges of premium membership by posting spam, graffiti, illegal porn (as defined in the link exchange plaza preamble (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)) or indulge in disruptive or offensive behavior either in the open forums or via PM. Please do not use premium membership status to cause misery to others. That's not what I introduced it for.

When you have successfully subscribed, the colour of your nick will change to RED. You can cancel at any time from your userCP.

For those who want to donate the overheads of running the forum please PM me first to discuss.

Best regards and thank you very much for your support. It is what keeps the forum going.

Hi Sammy, the payment can be monthly ie this will charge everymonth directly from credit card?

sammyboyfor
27-10-2021, 04:29 PM
Hi Sammy, the payment can be monthly ie this will charge everymonth directly from credit card?

Yes you can cancel at any time. :D

ChinaImith
14-01-2022, 02:54 AM
HI All,
I am new here in this forum, I see there is this Asian Girl Access for premium member, what is that.
Also it mentioned that there is this Premium Launge where get special discount, i see nothing inside..
I was thinking of getting the premium membership here.
I am old, i still hiao.

IamOld
31-01-2022, 11:35 PM
I am old as well

HI All,
I am new here in this forum, I see there is this Asian Girl Access for premium member, what is that.
Also it mentioned that there is this Premium Launge where get special discount, i see nothing inside..
I was thinking of getting the premium membership here.
I am old, i still hiao.

YouAreRight
02-02-2022, 03:00 PM
You are right.

In my opinion you are not right. I can prove it.

annewancan
03-02-2022, 06:15 PM
Harlow..... I was a member many moons ago. Back when GST was 4%. Yes I also had a Hotmail acc then.

But I forgot my username and password so I'm back again...

But im back here now.

Harlowwwww

HAYIrza
11-03-2022, 07:27 PM
Hi all, newbie here!!

Coolman0803
21-03-2022, 11:21 AM
I cant payment😭

richardks11
24-03-2022, 01:53 AM
Hi boss,

I want to sign up but the sign up link is block. Please provide the correct link to me for sign up.

lookforfuck
25-03-2022, 09:45 PM
Any free reputation points for sign up?

hiongsterscv
01-04-2022, 07:04 AM
Is there any way to increase power? Thanks

inbed007
24-04-2022, 08:22 PM
Life time payment amount has already doubled up. :(

richardks11
29-04-2022, 06:39 AM
Hi Admin,

I try to sign up using the link but it block, can you provide the link for sign up that is not block.

Thank
bigmanks1

xxiong268
03-05-2022, 07:28 PM
Just signed up! Raring to go!

Jaycu69
03-05-2022, 07:32 PM

Saw there are 3 different members subscription. One is DP Membership. Two is one time long term subscription witj special privilege. The third is the monthly subscription.

What are the different between the 1st & 2nd in term of the privileges ?

Cam the moderator advise ?

Thank you.

5 STAR GENERAL
04-05-2022, 08:52 AM
here
https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=18918900&postcount=1292

donor gets 3 times the rep power and cannot be zapped.
u can contact sam for special privileges package
( e.g asking for extra rep points)

Saw there are 3 different members subscription. One is DP Membership. Two is one time long term subscription witj special privilege. The third is the monthly subscription.

What are the different between the 1st & 2nd in term of the privileges ?

Cam the moderator advise ?

Thank you.

coolblue
20-06-2022, 07:14 PM
Do you have a one time package for rep and power and cannot be zapped ?

Marytafe
27-06-2022, 04:31 AM
Youve been lucky. Why risking harm when you can turn the juice off for the time youre fiddling with electric stuff?

Marytafe
30-06-2022, 10:48 AM
Not your business!

Marytafe
01-07-2022, 01:36 PM
Quote:
The nice answer!

ZillionScofield
01-07-2022, 07:26 PM

Hi, if I do not wanted my thread to be deleted by any Tom & Harry. What should I apply for :-

1. DPS Premium Membership

2. One time donation

3. Monthly Donor

Appreciate your prompt reply, thanks in advance. Cheers 🍻

LarryFurf
02-07-2022, 06:58 AM
Boss, will u consider working with your advertisers here to get some discounts for premium users so that they can offset their US $17.95 monthly fee...........
At all I do not know, as to tell...

hobnob
07-07-2022, 07:08 PM
hi, is the special offer still ongoing?

oahaji
07-07-2022, 10:31 PM
Not your business!

nice one :D

vaxva
08-07-2022, 09:56 AM
yoyo what is difference between pink, yellow red names?

:)

vaxva
25-07-2022, 07:47 PM
Can anyone give some info for lifetime Membership?

Any benefits of color Name, Power and Points?

Jeanval
27-07-2022, 08:40 AM
I cant seem to unsubscribe from asiangirlsnextdoor and I do not see it listed on manage my subscriptions but I am still being charged. How do I unsubscribe?

Big Sexy
27-07-2022, 09:34 AM
if i remember correctly.

Pink - account not activated, need to activated it via email.

Yellow - banned members.

Red - premium membership.

Green - donors.

Grey - users under moderation.

yoyo what is difference between pink, yellow red names?

:)

Big Sexy
27-07-2022, 09:37 AM
i think the unsubscribe link should be in your email , but i could be wrong.

anyway, just drop sam a PM if it is not in your email.

I cant seem to unsubscribe from asiangirlsnextdoor and I do not see it listed on manage my subscriptions but I am still being charged. How do I unsubscribe?

OnlyTruth
17-08-2022, 08:52 PM
Like to know if don't really chiong alot is members worth it?? 1 month 1-3 time mix of sg n msia

marsv1980
19-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Hi admin i wrongly post review on another page,how to move to the correct page?paisei newbie here

samunouno
06-09-2022, 01:30 PM

Hi Boss Sam, i just joined the premium membership and have some questions.

1) When i click on a link that says “premium lounge”, i simply get sent to a main forum page that looks the same as the usual free pages? Is there something that I am missing out?

2) What are the discounts mentioned in your post above? The one about the discounts paying for the account already. Where to see what’s this about?

3) How to increase my power (not rep points)? Is this not done through premium membership but via some other way?

4) how to see who zapped me in my user CP? Is this not done through premium membership but via some other way?

5) What is the light and dark green bars under the “rep/power” at each post? What do they mean and how to interpret?

If the above questions have already been asked and answered before, I’d appreciate it if you could point me to the link to read it. Still quite noob even though I have had this account for very long already.

ninja86
10-09-2022, 10:21 PM
Great job! Looking forward!

Chammy
14-09-2022, 11:47 PM
I would like to get the One time donation, but it stated "contact me for special privileges package" who is the person I need to contact ? and also what can point do? I cant find any information about advantage about "point". And also is the one time donation has the same perks as the premium??

Sprout69
18-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Hi, I just joined the premium membership but if down the road I wish to unsubscribe, how do I do that?

I may have accidentally deleted the email upon subscription and so do not have a link to unsubscribe if I wish to do so in future.

Thanks for letting me know how.

mrjuice666
24-11-2022, 01:07 AM
how to cancel my premium account

kjchu3
27-11-2022, 11:27 AM
how to cancel my premium account?

alky0609
11-12-2022, 12:53 PM
Rejoined the since after a long time and joined premium.
Hello to all premiums!

alky0609
12-12-2022, 07:33 PM
personal rules:
1. burner phone
2. different names
3. keep changing (too bad bo face shifting ability.) :D

farticus
10-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Is premium membership automatically renewed (and charged) every month or do we need to pay manually each month to renew subscription?

minoxil
08-03-2023, 12:35 PM
is there any preview of what you get in premium members subthreads. like i know is discount and archive. but got any screenshot of expired discount or threads to show exactly what ppl getting. like got acess and can see every thread on sbf and the pics posted in it ?

would be nice to know. just suggesting.

is5ac
10-03-2023, 01:19 PM
Deleted post

Big Sexy
14-03-2023, 05:08 PM
if a sticky thread is what you are looking at.... then you will need to check with the adv moderator greentea

https://sammyboyforum.com/showgroups.php

Hi admin ,"I am new here. I want to know if I can pay now and how can I post a stick message?"

jason5000
16-03-2023, 12:47 PM
any chnaceof allowing crypto payments

manlyguy1980
17-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Hi newly join here

Legolas77
08-04-2023, 05:43 PM
Hi new here

Hellohellodark
12-04-2023, 09:51 AM
Been with sbf for years, any chance for me to access?

varrel
22-04-2023, 12:37 PM
Hi new here

iamterter
27-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Hello new here. How do i send a reply?

nottyjj
07-05-2023, 10:55 AM
new here 2

Bigboi88
19-06-2023, 01:32 PM
hi this is my post

edisonchenn
20-06-2023, 12:36 PM
Finally here.

Cheungsiuto
30-06-2023, 12:03 PM
Verification

header69
13-07-2023, 04:46 PM
Thanks. I’ve never cum here for a long time.

GoodThaime
22-07-2023, 09:17 AM
Hi new here, wish to do some advertisement for my girls here , any idea how to pls pm me

Dave747400
23-07-2023, 03:10 PM
Hi Bro’s….verification

Gunte
10-08-2023, 05:11 PM
Hello. Test and verification

rapeals
13-08-2023, 08:20 PM
Actually how to out of moderation?sry newbie here

Big Sexy
21-08-2023, 02:19 PM
it is easy to get out of moderation , just be active and post..

by the way, you are already out of moderation..

Actually how to out of moderation?sry newbie here

defnoteern
24-08-2023, 06:05 PM
Just signed up for premium, glad to support boss and bros here

teddyboylasso
16-09-2023, 06:59 AM
Hi. Just testing

sethang
16-09-2023, 03:39 PM
Definitely gonna give it a try

Manofman
25-09-2023, 11:07 AM
Hi I’m newbie .

Zany
10-10-2023, 01:10 PM
Hi, the page can't load after I click the 'Order Using DPS - Payment Express'. Error encountered on Tor ('Error 1009, The owner of this website (sec.paymentexpress.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (TOR) from accessing this website.') and Google ('This site can’t be reached') browsers.

Big Sexy
10-10-2023, 01:57 PM
try using another browser or send a PM to sammyboyfor

Hi, the page can't load after I click the 'Order Using DPS - Payment Express'. Error encountered on Tor ('Error 1009, The owner of this website (sec.paymentexpress.com) has banned the country or region your IP address is in (TOR) from accessing this website.') and Google ('This site can’t be reached') browsers.

Zany
10-10-2023, 02:13 PM
try using another browser or send a PM to sammyboyfor

Thanks, FireFox works. Signed up.

mustryone
17-10-2023, 09:39 PM
Hello testing

2benot2be
18-10-2023, 03:25 PM
Just testing

Hitokiri
26-10-2023, 01:08 AM
Hi all, sorry rusty user here. Would like to check: is signing up for the premium membership the same as getting the VEROTEL subscription to see Sam's private photos and videos?

Big Sexy
27-10-2023, 12:50 PM
No, technically they are 2 different thing,

the VEROTEL subscription will allow you to view all past years' worth of images in one place including all the classics but you wont enjoy the other benefit from being a premium member.

premium membership benefits are more and listedt in this thread (https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343)

Hi all, sorry rusty user here. Would like to check: is signing up for the premium membership the same as getting the VEROTEL subscription to see Sam's private photos and videos?

clarence181197
29-10-2023, 12:46 AM
got any sets for these? mvysu esther reichuel y0ngtingting reianengg ughsy ashleyxgoh etc etc

Cobracar
02-11-2023, 04:39 AM
Checking if I'm out of moderation

JiangYongBin
02-11-2023, 12:24 PM
Need more information about the sponsor account and more details about this message

"For sponsors who wish to enjoy the benefits stated above, we welcome you to signup for both (Sponsors + Premium or Donors) to enjoy the best of both worlds. The benefits are stacked."

Admin, please advice me on this.

Big Sexy
02-11-2023, 03:46 PM
Sponsors (Samsters with A beside their nick)
Sponsors are allow to advertise in the forum. The adv moderator Greentea is fully in charge of that. The admin and mod has no control over advertising matters.

Premium membership (samsters with red username)

read this thread.
https://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343

Need more information about the sponsor account and more details about this message

"For sponsors who wish to enjoy the benefits stated above, we welcome you to signup for both (Sponsors + Premium or Donors) to enjoy the best of both worlds. The benefits are stacked."

Admin, please advice me on this.

trentemoller
06-11-2023, 01:15 AM
See if I am out of M

jeff1869
15-11-2023, 02:40 PM
Any idea what is charge description for this premium membership on bill

oxeso
15-11-2023, 04:25 PM

嫖客 :eek::D:p

BNAT
15-11-2023, 09:22 PM
i remember the last time i subscribe, it display some random company, luckily it did not display anything to suggest sbf.

Low0203
28-11-2023, 02:08 AM
Hello, may I know what is in Premium Lounge? It states there is discounted rates available. Would I be able to access asiangirlnextdoor too?

d331z
09-12-2023, 03:03 AM
I tried several cards to pay for my subscription. Two USA debit card and UAE debit card. Everywhere Transaction Failed. What kind of strange billing is used? Is it possible to pay in some other way? For example, cryptocurrency.

Big Sexy
09-12-2023, 08:43 AM
pls sent sammyboyfor a PM..
he should be able to help you on it.

I tried several cards to pay for my subscription. Two USA debit card and UAE debit card. Everywhere Transaction Failed. What kind of strange billing is used? Is it possible to pay in some other way? For example, cryptocurrency.

CloudT
11-12-2023, 04:13 AM
Hi all Super new Sammy oy here. Willing to learn! 🫡

cuddleweathr
19-12-2023, 08:57 PM
Stella from Lust365

https://sammyboyforum.online/showthread.php?t=967696&highlight=stella

Okt: prompt response
Look: 9 cute with her chubby cheeks
Body: 8.5 tiny size with huge cocomelons
Boobs: 10 D
Bbbj: 8.5 very on and has good tongue twirling skills
Fj: 9 best when in cowgirl while i suck her nipples and play with her tits

apemcc
08-01-2024, 03:15 PM
Great. Thanks

wahdes
05-02-2024, 12:47 PM
Hi, I'm newly joined this forum and ready to learn from all experts

Nadialover
22-02-2024, 01:07 PM
Hi im Sam, happy to be here.

yourpartner
09-03-2024, 08:25 AM
Hello. Test and verification

coman178
09-03-2024, 01:26 PM
test verification

Sarahh
12-03-2024, 06:15 PM
Test and verifying

Michael069
15-03-2024, 05:20 PM
Looking for a one night partner. No continuation.
True Females (https://meettomy.site)

louistan
16-03-2024, 08:17 AM
new here! looking for a good bonk

e707464
23-03-2024, 03:26 PM
Test verification

rubysecret
07-04-2024, 11:26 AM
Anyone know if premium - are we allowed to delete threads and people’s response in my own threads?

Big Sexy
08-04-2024, 11:46 AM
premium members can delete their own post however they cannot delete other members post.
if there is a an offensive post in your thread, just PM the admin or the mod and they will take the necessary actions.

premium members do have many benefits over normal members, read the first post of this thread.

Anyone know if premium - are we allowed to delete threads and people’s response in my own threads?

Highandmighty
08-05-2024, 05:51 PM
Test Verification

Chammy
11-05-2024, 09:38 AM
I need sponsor account but I’m not getting any reply

valkyrierune
14-05-2024, 10:30 AM
Hi hi. May I know if donor is able to access premium ?

Big Sexy
14-05-2024, 10:57 AM
From what I know. Donors enjoys all the benefits that a premier member has and more(eg more rep power)Hi hi. May I know if donor is able to access premium ?

valkyrierune
14-05-2024, 08:05 PM
From what I know. Donors enjoys all the benefits that a premier member has and more(eg more rep power)

Thank you so much mate!