PDA

View Full Version : PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

clubenjoy
06-09-2014, 11:23 PM
Boss,

I've signed up through Verotel . Does it consider as premium membership?
It allows me to access " http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com " and those are old stuffs i guess.I just wanna view pic and vids only from private forum.
if i signed up wrongly, please provide me the link to sign up premium membership.
thanks

Judging from ur nick bro u are already premium member

Anyway the link is as below
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/verotelsubscribe.php

Clicking on it should tell u have already subscribed

Just sharing

Cheers

junkmailacct
10-09-2014, 01:45 PM
i don't understand why my rep power is still 0 after i got 200 points?

Big Sexy
10-09-2014, 02:29 PM
it was probably u didnt have enough post.
you now have a rep power of 2
i don't understand why my rep power is still 0 after i got 200 points?

junkmailacct
10-09-2014, 02:30 PM
i have a stupid question about power.

1)i have joined 2 year, does that mean my 2 power comes from that? or does that come from my 200 points?

2) is there any way to preview picture in the premium section instead of downloading one by one?

thanks!

Big Sexy
10-09-2014, 02:40 PM
1. it will be from your 2 years with us.. you get 1 rep power every year.

2. nope, you will need to download them before u can either save or view the photos.

i have a stupid question about power.

1)i have joined 2 year, does that mean my 2 power comes from that? or does that come from my 200 points?

2) is there any way to preview picture in the premium section instead of downloading one by one?

thanks!

junkmailacct
10-09-2014, 02:45 PM
1. it will be from your 2 years with us.. you get 1 rep power every year.

2. nope, you will need to download them before u can either save or view the photos.

so the 200 points does not make any rep power?

Big Sexy
10-09-2014, 03:53 PM
indirectly, u need at least 40 rep point before u can get any rep power.
read this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407)

so the 200 points does not make any rep power?

anonymousz
14-09-2014, 03:00 AM
hi what's the difference between monthly donor member and dps premium membership? thank you

sammyboyfor
14-09-2014, 04:09 AM
hi what's the difference between monthly donor member and dps premium membership? thank you

Donor member is when you're feeling very generous and want to pay more than you have to. :D

ah rat
14-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Donor member is when you're feeling very generous and want to pay more than you have to. :D

Hi, Sam,What is the amount given is counted a Donor member.And what is the benefit for been a Donor member :)

Hurricane88
14-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi, Sam,What is the amount given is counted a Donor member :)

check it out at the Paid Subscriptions under Miscellaneous (after click User CP)...all the rates are there...:)

Big Sexy
14-09-2014, 11:07 AM
besides the additional rep points, u also get to change your user title.
how about from "samster" to "mickey" ? or "hamster"? :D

Hi, Sam,What is the amount given is counted a Donor member.And what is the benefit for been a Donor member :)

Johnbass
16-09-2014, 05:55 PM
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/leaked-kbox-singapore/1364214.html

Leaked: K Box Singapore database with more than 317,000 names

If I join membership, will my data be safe from any leaks?
:eek:
:D

mrround
18-09-2014, 05:02 PM
Hi boss, i just applied for premium membership but cant seem to go where i want to see, i made an earlier posting on the food tread but cannot view leh haha.

sammyboyfor
18-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Hi boss, i just applied for premium membership but cant seem to go where i want to see, i made an earlier posting on the food tread but cannot view leh haha.

I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

If you want to find your own posts, click on your own nick.

If you want to go to any section of the forum, premium membership enables you to do so.

mrround
18-09-2014, 06:13 PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question.

If you want to find your own posts, click on your own nick.

If you want to go to any section of the forum, premium membership enables you to do so.

Oh.. probably using mobile phone thats why unable to view some photos. Do i need to pay more to see certain areas?
I am unable to download hero7 images, is it because im on a mobile phone? Thanks boss. Sorry for taking up your time ah boss

sammyboyfor
18-09-2014, 06:24 PM
Oh.. probably using mobile phone thats why unable to view some photos. Do i need to pay more to see certain areas?
I am unable to download hero7 images, is it because im on a mobile phone? Thanks boss. Sorry for taking up your time ah boss

It works on my iPhone. What happens when you try to open an attachment in the private picture forum?

mrround
18-09-2014, 06:33 PM
It works on my iPhone. What happens when you try to open an attachment in the private picture forum?

Hey boss,

It just says unable to open the file. Tried a few times do i need to get another third party app to open?

sammyboyfor
18-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Hey boss,

It just says unable to open the file. Tried a few times do i need to get another third party app to open?

When I tap on the attachment icon it opens in my safari browser. What os are you on?

mrround
18-09-2014, 06:57 PM
When I tap on the attachment icon it opens in my safari browser. What os are you on?

Im on android apparently. Paiseh ah take up your time boss

sammyboyfor
18-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Im on android apparently. Paiseh ah take up your time boss

I'm not familiar with Android. I'll get Big Sexy (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?do=getinfo&u=44836) to help. You may have to install a separate viewer app. In the meantime you can download the images on any PC or Mac computer.

mrround
18-09-2014, 08:00 PM
I'm not familiar with Android. I'll get Big Sexy (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/member.php?do=getinfo&u=44836) to help. You may have to install a separate viewer app. In the meantime you can download the images on any PC or Mac computer.

Thanks boss!

mrround
18-09-2014, 08:20 PM
hello there..when i tapped on the link,it simply ask me to save the image... cancel/confirm
when i click confirm. it download the image to my phone and i can view it at the gallery folder..
so i dont got the problem u are facing too.. am on android, samsung,no third party app installed ;)

my advice is to use the pc to download.. it save you all the problem u are facing.. :)

okay thanks bro. I will try when I have time

Johnbass
23-09-2014, 02:25 PM
Someone pm-ed a link to buy points...
I deleted... What's the link again?
Is it from sbf?
Any sticky on that?
Not a scam I hope...

PaPaSm00th
23-09-2014, 03:55 PM
Hello Boss,

Unable to purchase the Premium Membership.
Then they ask to select the county, which country should I choose. Let coz no Singapore. Tried to select Malaysia n United States also cannot. Even uses 2 different card also can't. Need help please.

Big Sexy
23-09-2014, 04:30 PM
mate, you are already a premium member

Hello Boss,

Unable to purchase the Premium Membership.
Then they ask to select the county, which country should I choose. Let coz no Singapore. Tried to select Malaysia n United States also cannot. Even uses 2 different card also can't. Need help please.

sgluver
24-09-2014, 01:09 PM
Sorry, I'm a newbie who just joined and purchased premium... verotel did not ask me for my email or anything, they just processed my order. Is the subscription a recurring one? If so, how do I cancel? They never asked me to register at verotel, so I never received an email from them. Thanks.

sammyboyfor
24-09-2014, 01:46 PM
Sorry, I'm a newbie who just joined and purchased premium... verotel did not ask me for my email or anything, they just processed my order. Is the subscription a recurring one? If so, how do I cancel? They never asked me to register at verotel, so I never received an email from them. Thanks.

Because of problems at verotel, I have switched over to the alternative processor DPS which is just as secure and discreet.

You can cancel at any time from your user CP by going to "Manage subscriptions".

Cheers and thanks very much for your support. It is much appreciated. ;)

Freesty1e
25-09-2014, 11:29 AM
Hey Boss,
I signed up with dps do we still get the vertol login for the Sam's Private Picture Forum

sammyboyfor
25-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Hey Boss,
I signed up with dps do we still get the vertol login for the Sam's Private Picture Forum

Hi there. You don't need a verotel account. Just go to the private picture forum and download the attachments directly. :D

sgluver
26-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Thank you for the quick reply and excellent site your run. Like I said, I'm a newbie, but hope to learn a lot from here!

Sfan
29-09-2014, 10:35 PM
Hi

Has my membership been cancelled ?

All of a sudden I no longer Premium member .. what happened ?

Can PM me ?

FunnyHippo
29-09-2014, 10:43 PM
I hearsay the pictures in the Private Section not happening enough.

GGXXX1
02-10-2014, 08:27 PM
is there any other ways to achieve unmoderated status?

Big Sexy
02-10-2014, 08:31 PM
yea, read this sticky (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=4171500&postcount=861). question 45

is there any other ways to achieve unmoderated status?

sammyboyfor
03-10-2014, 04:28 AM
Hi

Has my membership been cancelled ?

All of a sudden I no longer Premium member .. what happened ?

Can PM me ?

Your membership expired on 27 Sep 2014 and for some reason, rebilling could not be completed. Please sign up again. Your support is much appreciated.

Rocode
05-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Support u pls revive my clone accounts

Jhonbust
05-10-2014, 03:18 PM
Support u pls revive my clone accounts

F serious?
Like that also can. Lol
Wah... Now u powerful sia.
We friend friend hor.

Rocode
05-10-2014, 03:32 PM
F serious?
Like that also can. Lol
Wah... Now u powerful sia.
We friend friend hor.

I Still Owe U Coffee, Sianz Chatroom Is Like DEAD again.. :d Jiayoh Sammy! Support U

Johnbass
11-10-2014, 01:09 PM
Just noticed there is monthly premium and donor membership...
Simi different privileges ah?
Donor one will reflect as simi in CC?

masterwanker
11-10-2014, 07:15 PM
Just noticed there is monthly premium and donor membership...
Simi different privileges ah?
Donor one will reflect as simi in CC?

Just join lah then you will know the difference. :p

Johnbass
11-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Just join lah then you will know the difference. :p

Nabeh... U laojiao also never join...

masterwanker
12-10-2014, 08:52 AM
Nabeh... U laojiao also never join...

You need it more than me. :p

12-10-2014, 11:08 AM
Surprised by how instant the membership is after paying for it. Good job to the admins!

Johnbass
12-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Surprised by how instant the membership is after paying for it. Good job to the admins!

Tiagong u will be very powerful after 1 more post in open forum.
Friend friend hor...
Come, I intro you a nice thread...
(Sharing is Caring)
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=11949819&postcount=596

JohnbassIV
12-10-2014, 12:03 PM
A dog (Johnbass) is begging for points. :eek:

Zap him instead to keep the forum peacefully. :cool:

Johnbass
12-10-2014, 12:13 PM
A dog (Johnbass) is begging for points. :eek:

Zap him instead to keep the forum peacefully. :cool:

Wahaha! U so scared I get UPs ah?
Everyday think sbf is your personal zap army...
Maybe more effective if u use your laojiao nick to activate them?
Then again... Think u already tried that. Lol

U never redeem the free 60points?
Tiagong expiry today leh...
If you don't want, can always ask Boss to transfer to me.
Don't waste mah...

Sharing is Caring.

FunnyHippo
12-10-2014, 12:52 PM
Wahaha! U so scared I get UPs ah?
Everyday think sbf is your personal zap army...
Maybe more effective if u use your laojiao nick to activate them?
Then again... Think u already tried that. Lol

U never redeem the free 60points?
Tiagong expiry today leh...
If you don't want, can always ask Boss to transfer to me.
Don't waste mah...

Sharing is Caring.

U also use your laojiao nick to post lah... Mai scared.
Anyway, good job by your clones and back-up to zap me quickly.
Heng ah, I still in GREEN.
Tiagong I share my zaps with u! (Sharing is caring)
SUI BO?

ZAP JOHNBASS!

LeeHsienLoong
21-10-2014, 05:59 PM
From this thread, I read the privileges about Premium Membership.
Where can I read the privileges about being a Donor?
Thanks.

sammyboyfor
21-10-2014, 06:32 PM
From this thread, I read the privileges about Premium Membership.
Where can I read the privileges about being a Donor?
Thanks.

There are no privileges for being a donor. Donors are not interested in privileges. They're simply giving something back to the forum.

Yakuza
21-10-2014, 10:27 PM
There are no privileges for being a donor. Donors are not interested in privileges. They're simply giving something back to the forum.

Boss .. wat abt sponsors .. any privileges?

sammyboyfor
22-10-2014, 02:57 AM
Boss .. wat abt sponsors .. any privileges?

You mean advertisers?

LastApril
22-10-2014, 07:40 AM
You mean advertisers?

haha.. I wanna know too. Let me help him clarify. He refers to the main page, below the sections' description, we see sentences like

"This sub forum is sponsored by GeorgeMagnum" (Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!)

"This section is sponsored by UbErZoNe" (Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos) (The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene)

What privileges does one get by becoming a sponsor of a section?

Yakuza
22-10-2014, 10:12 PM
haha.. I wanna know too. Let me help him clarify. He refers to the main page, below the sections' description, we see sentences like

"This sub forum is sponsored by GeorgeMagnum" (Orgies/Swinging/Fuck-Buddies/Sugar-Daddies? It's all here!)

"This section is sponsored by UbErZoNe" (Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos) (The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene)

wahh .. u good de .. I posted the exact qn and deleted.. for a moment I was taken a back by ur post ..lol

sammyboyfor
23-10-2014, 02:42 AM

The respective nicks donated a lot of money to the running of this forum. The sponsorship of the section is to show my appreciation for their generosity. There are no special privileges. ;)

If anyone else donates a large amount, I'll give them the same honor. :D

Ivan369
24-10-2014, 01:16 AM
sam, the monthly 10 points credit to Premium account will it be reflected in the usercp so that i knew it was credited? What if i didn't post for sometime, will the points still given as any post more than 2 days cannot be up anymore.

sammyboyfor
24-10-2014, 03:54 AM
sam, the monthly 10 points credit to Premium account will it be reflected in the usercp so that i knew it was credited? What if i didn't post for sometime, will the points still given as any post more than 2 days cannot be up anymore.

No it is not reflected in the userCP. It would take a lot more work to program that in. :)

The bonus points are still awarded regardless of whether you are active or not.

Nano52
24-10-2014, 07:07 AM

:) I though donor are given a large sum of "privileges". That why you could see many high pointers around. Ha ha

Big Sexy
02-11-2014, 12:13 PM
update @ the private section

http://i608.photobucket.com/albums/tt168/sbfbs/sentosa_zpseeb24bb5.png

Big Sexy
12-11-2014, 01:40 PM
update in the private section
sign up for the premium membership (http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=338343) to get access to the photos now
Golden Goodies - Samster Brings Glory to SBF - Cum inside his gal pussy

http://www.uploadadult.com/i/2014/11/12/8.jpg

ManBestFriend
26-11-2014, 07:09 PM
Hi
Can anyone help me, i am a Premium member now but i cant login to the picts , ps guide me Thanks you

Big Sexy
27-11-2014, 03:20 AM
mate, u dont need to login to view the photos

u can view them in the private section (http://sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)

Hi
Can anyone help me, i am a Premium member now but i cant login to the picts , ps guide me Thanks you

sammyboyfor
27-11-2014, 03:23 AM
Hi

As a premium member, you can download all the attachments directly in the private picture forum.

If you want to see the archive, you can go to http://www.sammyboyforum.com/asiangirls

Yakuza
28-11-2014, 02:46 AM
Just curious .. how come my CP - Miscellaneous, Paid Subscriptions, don't show my current and there's no manage button for me to select.

See attach as what I can only access.

http://i.imgur.com/RHeQnTa.jpg

sammyboyfor
28-11-2014, 04:34 AM
Just curious .. how come my CP - Miscellaneous, Paid Subscriptions, don't show my current and there's no manage button for me to select.

See attach as what I can only access.

That's because you signed up via verotel which is managed at http://www.vtsup.com :cool:

If you sign up via DPS, then management is via your vbulletin CP.

Yakuza
28-11-2014, 01:07 PM
That's because you signed up via verotel which is managed at http://www.vtsup.com :cool:

If you sign up via DPS, then management is via your vbulletin CP.

Boss ... tks for the reply .. just wanted to chg from the green to the red premium .. :)) .... but can't find the DPS to sign up as soon as my current one expired..

sammyboyfor
28-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Boss ... tks for the reply .. just wanted to chg from the green to the red premium .. :)) .... but can't find the DPS to sign up as soon as my current one expired..

Go to your user CP once your verotel membership expires and the DPS premium membership option will appear in addition to the two donor member options.

PPGirl
05-12-2014, 11:20 AM
Is d cloaking prob solved for using mobile to login chatroom?
Is it only use laptop can uncloak?

sammyboyfor
05-12-2014, 12:35 PM

Not all features are available on the mobile version of the chat room.

georgemagnum
05-12-2014, 12:42 PM

Woohooooo .... Welcome, PPG!!!
Support SBF! I like! :)

Johnbass
05-12-2014, 01:03 PM

Let me know if these features are available in the near future...
I sure consider joining member...
Can cloak/uncloak on the go... Lol

PPGirl
05-12-2014, 01:11 PM

thx q boss !

Woohooooo .... Welcome, PPG!!!
Support SBF! I like! :)
Haha i joined cos of 1 purpose nia.. u know de :D

Sure bo? :p

iceage
05-12-2014, 09:59 PM

Sure bo? :p

JB did signed up for one month premium member. At least he showed some support. :D

Johnbass
06-12-2014, 12:51 AM
JB did signed up for one month premium member. At least he showed some support. :D

I hate to take the credit... but I didn't.
More conspiracy theories...
But I still support sbf... with more SIC! lol

Usersinga
12-12-2014, 04:32 PM
do you get tickets club with premium membership?

Big Sexy
12-12-2014, 05:02 PM
yes if you are referring to the photo archive

Premium Members' Archive Access
All 12 years' worth of images in one place including all the classics we won't ever forget

do you get tickets club with premium membership?

Summerhillt
13-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Actually premium membership can get access to the private member photos section.. This is definitely a steal.

I mean you sign up for verotel membership already 1 month
1 month for 19.95 USD (recurring)

But Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month!

Than still got add points.. 200 points and every month 10 more perm points..

Boss i got qns.. if premium membership can have same function access to the private pics section and still so many benefits than who will go subscribe the verotel $19.95 ?!?

:confused:

P.S.
Oh okay.. i shoot myself in the face.. after some researching.. the $17++usd cannot access archive.. no wonder theres the pros and cons.. sorry for being so noob. But than again its good to leave this point up so that others can consider this fact. Cheers all

Big Sexy
13-12-2014, 08:23 PM
not quite correct mate..
u can now access the archive with premium membership
it is really a steal indeed ..

however i have no idea how long this offer will last..
too good to be true.. so ACT NOW! ;)

P.S.
Oh okay.. i shoot myself in the face.. after some researching.. the $17++usd cannot access archive.. no wonder theres the pros and cons.. sorry for being so noob. But than again its good to leave this point up so that others can consider this fact. Cheers all

LastApril
13-12-2014, 10:18 PM
Actually premium membership can get access to the private member photos section.. This is definitely a steal.

I mean you sign up for verotel membership already 1 month
1 month for 19.95 USD (recurring)

But Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month!

Than still got add points.. 200 points and every month 10 more perm points..

Boss i got qns.. if premium membership can have same function access to the private pics section and still so many benefits than who will go subscribe the verotel $19.95 ?!?

:confused:

P.S.

Got a bigger steal. Become a sponsor. Its only the cost of a year's? premium membership. And you become a lifetime premium member :D:D

Johnbass
14-12-2014, 12:43 PM
Is there any advance notification on premium membership expiry?
Later zap immunity no more also dunno...
I help mrround ask one...

PPGirl
14-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Whats d difference between green premium & red premium D?

Big Sexy
14-12-2014, 01:34 PM
nothing apart from the method of payment.
they both enjoy the same benefits

PPGirl
14-12-2014, 01:40 PM
nothing apart from the method of payment.
they both enjoy the same benefits

So its still d same price under DPS membership?

sammyboyfor
14-12-2014, 02:06 PM

If you use Verotel to subscribe, you'll end up with green Premium.

If you choose DPS, you'll be red PremiumD

ZapHim2Negative
14-12-2014, 02:30 PM
Can PREMIUM forum member get reverse zap for rule 8 violation ?

Big Sexy
14-12-2014, 02:54 PM
nope.... however premium member gets 200 rep points which is
usually more than enough to help him get out of the negative zone;)

Can PREMIUM forum member get reverse zap for rule 8 violation ?

Big Sexy
14-12-2014, 03:18 PM
there is only one price for premium membership;)

Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month!

So its still d same price under DPS membership?

PPGirl
14-12-2014, 03:39 PM
If you use Verotel to subscribe, you'll end up with green Premium.

If you choose DPS, you'll be red PremiumD

ok understood. Thx boss for clarifications. :)

masterwanker
14-12-2014, 07:31 PM
Is the premium membership a monthly affair or a one time affair ?

Big Sexy
14-12-2014, 09:15 PM
It is charged monthly until u cancel the subscription

Is the premium membership a monthly affair or a one time affair ?

jialatis
14-12-2014, 10:32 PM

How do you cancel the membership?

mrround
14-12-2014, 11:20 PM
Is there any advance notification on premium membership expiry?
Later zap immunity no more also dunno...
I help mrround ask one...

nabeh .... you scare your bank account no money that time say so lar ...no need to use me as your shield hor :rolleyes: .... shit-stiirrer :mad:

masterwanker
14-12-2014, 11:34 PM

Thank you sir. However if no money to pay then is it an automatic termination ?

PPGirl
15-12-2014, 12:25 AM

unless u charge to ur credit card lolz

Big Sexy
15-12-2014, 07:27 AM
mate, check your email. the instructions and link should be there
if all fails, drop us a pm ;)

How do you cancel the membership?

it wont be renew just like any other online transaction.
however i am not sure if there will be any admin charge by your credit card company.

PPGirl
28-12-2014, 05:36 PM
Hi boss & mod,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12368468&postcount=9324
Just to check is this a bug? :p
The link on a single post will show as power 3. However now my actual power is 9.

Big Sexy
28-12-2014, 09:50 PM
mate, it look like a glitch ..
probably happened when sam tweaked the rep system manually to increase your rep power... i am not sure if it will be worth fixing it...
just ignore using the single post link for now and let sam decide what to do with it ;)

Hi boss & mod,

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=12368468&postcount=9324
Just to check is this a bug? :p
The link on a single post will show as power 3. However now my actual power is 9.

sammyboyfor
29-12-2014, 03:57 AM
mate, it look like a glitch ..
probably happened when sam tweaked the rep system manually to increase your rep power... i am not sure if it will be worth fixing it...
just ignore using the single post link for now and let sam decide what to do with it ;)

It's not a glitch. It's just that there is no point writing multiple scripts for each post view option.

jbplay
18-01-2015, 01:46 AM
Thank you sir.:):):):)

kallowjon
18-01-2015, 08:34 AM
Another one waste money again :D

Johnbass
18-01-2015, 09:05 AM
Another one waste money again :D

Eh... U say me ah?

LastApril
18-01-2015, 10:57 AM
Thank you sir.

jbplay = johnbassplay?

Johnbass
18-01-2015, 11:17 AM
jbplay = johnbassplay?

Wah... U mai anyhow conspiracy theory hor...
Later jbplay tio marked also dunno simi daiji...

kallowjon
18-01-2015, 01:10 PM
Wah... U mai anyhow conspiracy theory hor...
Later jbplay tio marked also dunno simi daiji...

You already gets Arrow since day one that is why u used shield for arrows flying over your top :D

kallowjon
18-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Eh... U say me ah?

You are one of those :D

kallowjon
18-01-2015, 01:14 PM
no point writing multiple scripts for each post view option.

yes no point causes you are a lazy Bahyi :D

tempest88
26-01-2015, 02:58 PM
any1 can help i just paid thru the verotel but they only give me a login for this website http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com :confused::confused::confused::confused: why so funny one i go thru sammyboyforum to get premium de HELP HELP

sammyboyfor
26-01-2015, 03:55 PM
any1 can help i just paid thru the verotel but they only give me a login for this website http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com :confused::confused::confused::confused: why so funny one i go thru sammyboyforum to get premium de HELP HELP

Did you sign up at asiangirlsnextdoor.com or did you sign up at sammyboyforum.com?

hellsing82
28-01-2015, 09:09 PM
Sammy Boss,

need help!
I have signed for Premium member in Nov14. but i today i cannot access any pics in premium section.

may i know what went wrong?

Big Sexy
28-01-2015, 09:30 PM
mate

i dont see your account holding premium members status...
so that means either u have cancel it or the payment didnt go thru for some reasons.

did u cancel the subscription by mistake? also do check if your credit card is still valid.. there were a few cases where the credit card expired so the payment didnt go thru and the subscription had to be cancelled.

Sammy Boss,

need help!
I have signed for Premium member in Nov14. but i today i cannot access any pics in premium section.

may i know what went wrong?

hellsing82
28-01-2015, 09:31 PM
hi big sexy!! thx for the advise will check!!

xxinvokerxx
05-02-2015, 12:08 AM
Awesome! I love SBF!

milkymarcus
05-02-2015, 02:49 PM
dear ts. i cant access to the private photo forum even after i had purchased the subscription. please help to check on this. thanks!

chgeers

sammyboyfor
05-02-2015, 03:05 PM
dear ts. i cant access to the private photo forum even after i had purchased the subscription. please help to check on this. thanks!

chgeers

I checked your account and it seems to be working perfectly. What sort of error message do you get when you try to access the private picture forum?

Big2Joe
06-02-2015, 04:07 PM
Hi,

Pardon my ignorance.

What is this reputation points and power about?

How does it work?

How to up or zap someone?

Can someone explain the whole system to me as I am very confused.

Big Sexy
06-02-2015, 04:12 PM
what is it that u dont understand?
u can find the answers in the stickies
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407
and this thread..

Hi,

Pardon my ignorance.

What is this reputation points and power about?

How does it work?

How to up or zap someone?

Can someone explain the whole system to me as I am very confused.

Usersinga
06-02-2015, 11:38 PM
How to cancel subscription? I went to verotel but still being debited

sammyboyfor
07-02-2015, 04:26 AM
How to cancel subscription? I went to verotel but still being debited

You can cancel at any time at http://www.vtsup.com

fluffykite
11-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Hihi! If I subscribe, will I be able to edit all my posts?

fluffykite
13-02-2015, 05:18 PM

I mean subscribe to premium.. :)

LastApril
13-02-2015, 08:11 PM
Why Johnbass' premium membership can disappear like that?

His credit card bounce?

Big Sexy
13-02-2015, 08:29 PM
i believe there is grace period where u can edit your post
but i am not certain so it is best left for boss sam to confirm on it

however even if that option isnt available,
i will gladly edit your post for u if you sign up for premium membership..
(provided there isnt a lot to edit and that you have a reason for wanting to do it) ;)

Sigao
13-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Dear Sir

CNY coming got any promo?

Wish u n boss a happy CNY

ZinnyZinc
03-03-2015, 03:29 PM
Hi admin, I would like to know some detail like putting up advertisement banner for my club. Please let me know how can it be done.

Thank you.

sammyboyfor
03-03-2015, 03:49 PM
Hi admin, I would like to know some detail like putting up advertisement banner for my club. Please let me know how can it be done.

Thank you.

Thank you very much for your support. Please contact the moderator in charge "greentea".

lllHulklll
04-03-2015, 03:23 PM
Bring, can share contact pls. thanks.

herculess
11-03-2015, 12:33 AM
Are they any more affordtable membership? Thx

Big Sexy
11-03-2015, 05:54 AM
mate .. ordinary membership is FREE

you dont need to pay anything. all u just need to do is to post more to get out of moderation to lift the restrictions u are under now..

Are they any more affordtable membership? Thx

fluffykite
11-03-2015, 05:21 PM
can we use gift cards to pay for membership?
e.g. online gift cards from target n etc... anonymous...or bitcoins?

Big Sexy
11-03-2015, 06:10 PM
no mate, at least not for now..

btw.. you will need to be sponsor if u wish to advertise your services,
premium membership wont allow u to advertise your services here.

can we use gift cards to pay for membership?
e.g. online gift cards from target n etc... anonymous...or bitcoins?

jasonlim9547
11-03-2015, 07:15 PM
I paid via VEROTEL but seem the icon I click dont turn me into Premium Membership.. but the photo album stuffs. How to rectify this ?

Thank you

Premium membership is now available for a very competitive USD17.95 per month (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/verotelsubscribe.php)! With premium membership, you get the following privileges :

1. No moderation period if you are a new moderated member. You can post straight away. Access is immediate once the transaction is completed. If you have ended up in moderation because you sinned or you were attacked by a gang of on line hooligans, this purchase will get you out of moderation too. ;)

2. Private message storage capacity increased to 1000 messages! You don't have to worry about running out of PM storage space no matter how popular you are.

3. You can download attachments in the Private Picture Forum. ;)

4. You can log in cloaked in the chat room. Nobody will know you are there until you voluntarily uncloak your account.

5. You will be credited with 200 reputation points immediately to enhance your standing and credibility in the forum. The 200 points stay with you as long as you remain a premium member.

6. 10 Rep points are added MONTHLY to your rep score. These monthly bonus points are yours to keep even if you cancel your membership. [More details regarding how this works (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8323293&highlight=#post8323293).]

7. You will not be demoted to moderated status even if your points go into negative territory.

8. Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)! If you're a regular cheongster, your Premium Membership pays for itself after a single session! Imagine how much money you'll save in a year!

The payment gateway is http://www.sammyboyforum.com/verotelsubscribe.php

Please note that your privacy is guaranteed. Nothing is stored in the forum database to link your username in the forum to your personal details provided during the payment process. You can even enter a different email address for your Verotel sign up. The Verotel payment database is on a completely different server.

Premium membership has been a much requested enhancement for many years but I have held off in order to ensure that all privacy concerns were first taken care of. The old "bypass moderation" payment option was the proving ground and it successfully illustrated how payment transactions and forum membership databases can be kept separate.

You can cancel your membership at any time. Your premium membership will continue until the end of the billing cycle. Your account will then be reset to the category that you were in before you signed up.

Please also note that I reserve to right to cancel your membership if you abuse the privileges of premium membership by posting spam, graffiti, illegal porn (as defined in the link exchange plaza preamble (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)) or indulge in disruptive or offensive behavior either in the open forums or via PM. Please do not use premium membership status to cause misery to others. That's not what I introduced it for.

When you have successfully subscribed, Verotel will send you an email (which can be to a different email account from the one you registered here with) which looks like this :

The verotel usercode and passcode in the email you receive above is NOT for logging into the forum. Your log in details to this forum remain exactly the same.

The verotel usercode and passcode above is for logging into your verotel account at http://www.vtsup.com/ if you want to cancel your subscription or check other details of your subcription such as the expiry date.

You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel, your premium membership status continues until the current subscription expires at the end of your billing cycle. You will then be automatically returned to the user category that you were in prior to signing up.

This separation of the two log ins may be a bit confusing but is necessary in order to ensure your privacy. ;)

When the transaction is completed, you will be given a link to return to the forum. When you return, you will find that your account status has been upgraded to "Samster (Premium)" and your privileges are immediately available.

NOTE : Credit cards issued in certain countries cannot be used with VEROTEL. If you fall into this category, PM me and I'll see how I can help.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to PM me. :D

Big Sexy
11-03-2015, 08:24 PM
mate, check your email.

if you didn't receive any confirmation email then it is likely the transaction didn't go thru. u can try to subscribe again. ;)

I paid via VEROTEL but seem the icon I click dont turn me into Premium Membership.. but the photo album stuffs. How to rectify this ?

Thank you

jasonlim9547
12-03-2015, 11:35 PM
Bro
thank you for the reply.

I checked, it's charged and email send.

Is there anyway to rectify or no choice but to cancel it after the first subscribtion ended.. Only then reselect...

sammyboyfor
13-03-2015, 06:21 AM

Thank you

I'm very puzzled by this as I can't find anything wrong with the script.

Where did you sign up? Please give me the URL.

If you haven't got what you paid for, I'll certainly arrange for a refund.

Big Sexy
13-03-2015, 06:25 AM
hi mate..

in your case, i would suggest u do a new subscription
there is a couple of reasons why auto renew dont kick in.
it could be either your credit card has expired or hit the limit
make sure it has not expired or exceed the limit.

if all fails, pls sent boss sam a pm so that he can look into it.

Bro
thank you for the reply.

I checked, it's charged and email send.

Is there anyway to rectify or no choice but to cancel it after the first subscribtion ended.. Only then reselect...

sammyboyfor
13-03-2015, 07:23 AM
I think the member concerned somehow signed up for the image archive site asiangirlsnextdoor.com instead.

hi mate..

in your case, i would suggest u do a new subscription
there is a couple of reasons why auto renew dont kick in.
it could be either your credit card has expired or hit the limit
make sure it has not expired or exceed the limit.

if all fails, pls sent boss sam a pm so that he can look into it.

Big Sexy
13-03-2015, 08:15 AM
i suspected that too...but it doesnt summed up correct when he quoted your post of Usd17.95(premium membership) and proceed to pay USD19.95 (asiangirlsnextdoor.com) ..

then again i could be wrong.. possible to check?:)

I think the member concerned somehow signed up for the image archive site asiangirlsnextdoor.com instead.

sammyboyfor
13-03-2015, 08:22 AM
i suspected that too...but it doesnt summed up correct when he quoted your post of Usd17.95(premium membership) and proceed to pay USD19.95 (asiangirlsnextdoor.com) ..

then again i could be wrong.. possible to check?:)

I have not provided any link to asiangirlsnextdoor.com in this thread so I doubt if it is possible.

Big Sexy
13-03-2015, 08:36 AM
let's wait for him to reply then..we can then see how we can help him better.:)

I have not provided any link to asiangirlsnextdoor.com in this thread so I doubt if it is possible.

rolexclown
13-03-2015, 12:09 PM
Bro.... i still can't up people... is this normal?

Hurricane88
13-03-2015, 12:11 PM

very normal...you have not even posted 1 post...post in this thread or newbie section will not get you out of moderation...:)

You need to post 10 times in other sections to get out before you have power...read the newbies sticky at least once...:)

sammyboyfor
13-03-2015, 03:16 PM

That's because your power is still 0 so adding x + 0 = x.

When your power kicks in, you'll be set to go. :)

jasonlim9547
15-03-2015, 11:48 PM
hi there

thank you for bro Big Sexy and bro Sam for the sharing.
Let me clarify how I got myself into that ( I will try to simplify it).

Ever since found out this forum year 2011, I found this is a good site to learn how to cheong and enjoy. Wanted to join the premium but always cant make it due to credit card issue. Now ok oredi.

Saw Premium Membership got diff perks. So, click on the link on Premium Membership Benefits. Read and come to no. 8, Discounted rates now available in the Premium Lounge. As always discounted stuffs, free stuffs is more eye catching. So click on the link of Premium Lounge.

Here I go saw : Announcement : To view the threads here, sign up for Premium Membership. Thinking, ya, this is why I follow the link to reach here for.

Then, I saw, you have no permission to view this. If want to view, under no 4, Term and Conditions for Invitation. Click on it.

Wow... saw the Private Picture for membership required.
Continue to read all the writing on the page then come to the last sentences with red colour : If you do not...., by going here and verifying that you are legal to view erotica.

Then come to the page show Verotel, Join this website .. Click here...

Went in and saw, got 2 months discounts at $34plus... then thinking ok.
Join...

Then I refresh and click on the Premium Membership and found out.. I am still not a member.

Check and saw the rest and try to log in to other link with the id and password given, only then found out I click the wrong link and join a wrong membership.

I urge, if can allow me to do the changes, that will be very kind of you all. I will be very careful next round.
But, if you all really have the difficulty to change it back for me... then, I also cant blame anyone.

bro Big Sexy and bro Sam, thank you for the time to read my explanation.

let's wait for him to reply then..we can then see how we can help him better.:)

sammyboyfor
16-03-2015, 06:32 AM
Then I refresh and click on the Premium Membership and found out.. I am still not a member.

If you give me your usercode in the asiangirlsnextdoor.com site, I'll refund you your transaction and you can sign up for premium membership instead. :cool:

Ref the "no permissions" message if you can suggest how to make it more easily understood I would appreciate your inputs.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/bannergraphics/permissions.png

I tried to make it as clear as possible that those who wanted to view the images only can sign up at asiangirlsnextdoor.com or they can opt for the premium membership package instead.

Big Sexy
16-03-2015, 07:38 AM
mate, asiangirlsnextdoor.com and the premium membership are actually 2 different thing..

as suggested, do contact boss sam with your usercode.. he will be able to help u with it. ;)

I urge, if can allow me to do the changes, that will be very kind of you all. I will be very careful next round.
But, if you all really have the difficulty to change it back for me... then, I also cant blame anyone.

jasonlim9547
16-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Thank you bro Sam and bro Big Sexy for the kindness.
How to send you the usercode ? after that, what should i do to sign up for the Premium Membership ?

As for the suggestion how to make us easier to understand any offer or message, I am afraid I am not in any position to comment. Nevertheless, I would like to share what I saw from company annual events presentation, by differentiate the area of activity through SIMPLE POINT FORM.

Example :
For XYZ Result, go here..
For ABC Result, go here.
For Enquiry, go here.

With that, may be can cut the details and straight away put the resolution.

May be I think most of us might be enjoy reading FR from all fellow cheongsters, but towards the selection of service, if we can have anything simple like want to have apple, click A; want to have girl, click G.

Anyway, just a two cents worth of comments.

Thank you again bro Sam and bro Big Sexy.

If you give me your usercode in the asiangirlsnextdoor.com site, I'll refund you your transaction and you can sign up for premium membership instead. :cool:

Ref the "no permissions" message if you can suggest how to make it more easily understood I would appreciate your inputs.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/bannergraphics/permissions.png

I tried to make it as clear as possible that those who wanted to view the images only can sign up at asiangirlsnextdoor.com or they can opt for the premium membership package instead.

Big Sexy
17-03-2015, 06:13 AM
mate, the usercode should be in the email sent to you.
copy and pm sam with the code..

see post 20 for step by step instructions to signup for the premium membership. ;)

Thank you bro Sam and bro Big Sexy for the kindness.
How to send you the usercode ? after that, what should i do to sign up for the Premium Membership ?

twins2014
20-03-2015, 12:01 PM
wait

so for asiangirlsnextdoor ... cannot view private section of this forum.. payment via verotel

for premium membership .. can view private section of this forum.. payment via payment express ?

phew luckily i read this last page b4 i purchase from verotel..
************************************************** *************************************

ok i have paid to be premium... im sorry
need some guidance here

wat can i do with my points ? when i can view private section dy.... other than private sections... where else i can go and view?

Big Sexy
20-03-2015, 05:51 PM
both will allow u to view the private section

however premium membership has more benefits like discount form some okt and rep points

u can use your points to up others
inorder to get your rep power, u need at least 40 rep points and 10 post

u already have more than 40 rep points, so all u need is 10 post and your rep power will kicks in..

wait

so for asiangirlsnextdoor ... cannot view private section of this forum.. payment via verotel

for premium membership .. can view private section of this forum.. payment via payment express ?

************************************************** *************************************

need some guidance here

wat can i do with my points ? when i can view private section dy.... other than private sections... where else i can go and view?

Johnbass
20-03-2015, 08:24 PM
both will allow u to view the private section

however premium membership has more benefits like discount form some okt and rep points

Farking Serious...
Got discount from OKT?
Never SIC me earlier when I was member....
I lugi lah...

sammyboyfor
21-03-2015, 02:19 AM
To put it as simply as possible, asiangirlsnextdoor.com is for non members of the forum who wanted to view the images posted in the private picture section.

If you're already a member, it does not make sense to sign up for asiangirlsnextdoor.com. It costs $2 more per month and there are no forum privileges at all.

To view the whole package, go to the first post in this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8289949&postcount=1).

wait

need some guidance here

Big Sexy
21-03-2015, 08:35 AM
copy and paste from sam message

To view the whole package, go to the first post in this thread (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=8289949&postcount=1).

Farking Serious...
Got discount from OKT?
Never SIC me earlier when I was member....
I lugi lah...

cremepie
30-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Hello bros, I have just purchased the verotel for USD19.95 but it seems like I am unable to view the private section of this forum? Any kind souls able to help me? It directs me to asiangirlnextdoor.com which was not what I'm intending to subscribe to :(

sammyboyfor
30-03-2015, 05:16 AM
Hello bros, I have just purchased the verotel for USD19.95 but it seems like I am unable to view the private section of this forum? Any kind souls able to help me? It directs me to asiangirlnextdoor.com which was not what I'm intending to subscribe to :(

If you bought asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership, then you can view the images at that site.

Just go to http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/adultcheck/verotelgate/ and enter the usercode and passcode that was assigned to you.

Thank you very much for your support. It is much appreciated.

cremepie
30-03-2015, 07:11 AM
If you bought asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership, then you can view the images at that site.

Just go to http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/adultcheck/verotelgate/ and enter the usercode and passcode that was assigned to you.

Thank you very much for your support. It is much appreciated.

So there's no way I can access the forum where I can get premium rates from okt bros here and need to reapply another membership? :(

sammyboyfor
30-03-2015, 07:57 AM
So there's no way I can access the forum where I can get premium rates from okt bros here and need to reapply another membership? :(

If you wanted premium membership, why did you sign up for membership to a different site?

Please advise.

cremepie
30-03-2015, 07:33 PM
If you wanted premium membership, why did you sign up for membership to a different site?

Please advise.

Hi Bro Sam, pardon me for my newbie ignorance but I clicked on some links and I'm not sure how I ended up in a page that asks to join membership and without knowing that there are 2 separate memberships, I fast hand fast leg went to subscribe it only to find out that I can't access the premium features in the forum after that. Guess it's a painful experience for not checking properly before payment

Big Sexy
30-03-2015, 07:42 PM
i suggest u drop sam a pm and see if he can help u.

Hi Bro Sam, pardon me for my newbie ignorance but I clicked on some links and I'm not sure how I ended up in a page that asks to join membership and without knowing that there are 2 separate memberships, I fast hand fast leg went to subscribe it only to find out that I can't access the premium features in the forum after that. Guess it's a painful experience for not checking properly before payment

sammyboyfor
31-03-2015, 03:26 AM

Sign up for premium membership and I'll process a refund for the asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership.

PM me your usercode that you were issued at asiangirlsnextdoor.com

Cheers and thanks very much for your vote of confidence. It is much appreciated.

FitPartner
02-04-2015, 02:36 PM
OK here is the latest!!! :p

200 points added upon sign up.

10 points added every month as long as you remain a member. This means in one year 120 points will be added in addition to the 200 points you gained when you first signed up.

Example :

Member "xxxxxyyy" has 50 rep points. He decides to sign up for premium membership.
Upon completing the transaction, 200 points is added so the total is 250.
He remains a premier member for one year. Each month, 10 points is added so that adds another 120 points by the end of the anniversary date so total = 370 after one year of premium membership.
He cancels after one year. 200 points is deducted for canceling but the monthly bonus remains so rep points after canceling will be 170.

Boss, a certain member "Jxxxxxxs" had -63 points. After signing up for premium, I noticed he has 263 points.

Based on your example, he should be having -63 + 200 = 137 points instead of 263

If he decides to cancel his premium membership in a few days, then his points will be 63.

Is there a mistake in my calculation? Thanks

Big Sexy
02-04-2015, 02:54 PM
maybe someone add points to him???:eek: it is much easier to receive rep points when u are a premium member.

Boss, a certain member "Jxxxxxxs" had -63 points. After signing up for premium, I noticed he has 263 points.

Johnbass
02-04-2015, 02:55 PM
Farking Serious...
Tiagong FP auditing my sbf points ah?
You still haven't gotten over the defeat?
Mai leh...

sammyboyfor
02-04-2015, 06:13 PM
Could be a bug in the script or someone added to his points.

Based on your example, he should be having -63 + 200 = 137 points instead of 263

If he decides to cancel his premium membership in a few days, then his points will be 63.

Is there a mistake in my calculation? Thanks

FitPartner
02-04-2015, 06:29 PM
Farking Serious...
Tiagong FP auditing my sbf points ah?
You still haven't gotten over the defeat?
Mai leh...

Why u so paranoid?

The "Jxxxxxxs" I referred to is JiByeAss ..... u admit being a JibyeAss?

FitPartner
02-04-2015, 06:31 PM

The possibility is there, but from -63 to 263 in an instant seems improbable.

Thanks

Johnbass
02-04-2015, 08:15 PM
Why u so paranoid?

The "Jxxxxxxs" I referred to is JiByeAss ..... u admit being a JibyeAss?

Haiz...
U still haven't learn your lesson...
Fark back to your Chatroom and stay there lah...
Mai say I never pang chance...

iceage
02-04-2015, 11:04 PM

If the bug reverse the points to be -263 when samster is no longer Premium member, then no need to fix it. Just passing by nia :D

seabass
03-04-2015, 03:28 PM

show cause

Boss that account kept abusing the system by buying n canceling after 3 days the premium plan. will u consider banning Jxxxxxxx ? just a suggestion.

siam66
03-04-2015, 03:44 PM
show cause

Boss that account kept abusing the system by buying n canceling after 3 days the premium plan. will u consider banning Jxxxxxxx ? just a suggestion.

Lol .... you also cum here so fast :eek: ..... I was just about to do that :p .....Boss .... care to share what really happen ??? ..... thanks in advance :)

sammyboyfor
03-04-2015, 03:45 PM
show cause

As long as he pays I couldn't care how often he cancels. :D

JohnbassIV
03-04-2015, 03:50 PM
As long as he pays I couldn't care how often he cancels. :D

I sign up for premium membership and cancel a couple of days later.

Will you earn the revenue since :

1) There is a possibility the user had cancelled the credit card.
2) Informing the bank to stop payment.

siam66
03-04-2015, 03:55 PM
As long as he pays I couldn't care how often he cancels.

Waaa piang..... din know IT is so rich !!! :eek: .... thanks for the answer :D

seabass
03-04-2015, 04:00 PM
Waaa piang..... din know IT is so rich !!! :eek: .... thanks for the answer :D

and dumb too.

siam66
03-04-2015, 04:03 PM
and dumb too.

Lol ..... and a great pretender / lair too :eek:

PPGirl
11-04-2015, 12:48 AM
Boss.. is "Malehost" the big boss of the forum that i need to be questioned by him or his approval to buy donor.
Why am i being questioned by him ? Strange

sammyboyfor
11-04-2015, 03:09 AM
Boss.. is "Malehost" the big boss of the forum that i need to be questioned by him or his approval to buy donor.

Anyone can ask whatever questions they want. It's up to you whether you want to answer. :D

I've been asked thousands of questions over the years. I choose which ones are deserving of a response.

georgemagnum
11-04-2015, 06:54 AM
Anyone can ask whatever questions they want. It's up to you whether you want to answer. :D

I've been asked thousands of questions over the years. I choose which ones are deserving of a response.

Now, this, I must learn :D

PPGirl
11-04-2015, 09:20 AM

Thx q boss for d advice ;)

TwentySeven
11-04-2015, 02:00 PM

how much to be donor ar? btw

PPGirl
11-04-2015, 02:19 PM
how much to be donor ar? btw

Check ur user cp, paid subscriptions

lausung
19-04-2015, 01:15 PM
Seem like buying lifetime donor cheaper than monthly donor.
if buy monthly, the amount paid for 12.5 mths = lifetime membership.

Wonder is it possible to buy premium membership for other account? Acct that belong to someone else?

Big Sexy
19-04-2015, 01:42 PM
u will NOT be able to do that on your own...you can however sent the request to sam.. he should be able to help you.;)

Wonder is it possible to buy premium membership for other account? Acct that belong to someone else?

Richie Rich
07-05-2015, 05:41 PM
Please enlighten me whether can I change my acc name, i.e. Richie Rich.

1. If I wish to subscribe the Premium membership; &

2. If I do not subscribe it?

Thanks.

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 06:31 PM
no to both, the mgt team would probably consider it if u become a long term donor.

Please enlighten me whether can I change my acc name, i.e. Richie Rich.

1. If I wish to subscribe the Premium membership; &

2. If I do not subscribe it?

Thanks.

Moderators are not able to do that... only the admin can do that

If i not wrong, mods have the capability to do so. Whether they allow or not is still up to them.

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 07:08 PM
Tech stuff
Hi,
I got zapped with -7 points in the Zap Free discussion zone. I notice new posts can still be zapped. Is there a bug anywhere? Can refund me my points? :p

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 07:24 PM
i tested and it is working fine.
if this is your way of trying to get free points then u are really a scum.:mad:

Tech stuff
Hi,
I got zapped with -7 points in the Zap Free discussion zone. I notice new posts can still be zapped. Is there a bug anywhere? Can refund me my points? :p

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 07:43 PM
i tested and it is working fine.
if this is your way of trying to get free points then u are really a scum.:mad:

screenshot attached.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21100/21100574e6ff135ce6e0b1ff758e091c2c3f0f6c.jpg

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 08:10 PM
ok.. fair enough..
we will get the tech guy to check it. ;)

screenshot attached.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21100/21100574e6ff135ce6e0b1ff758e091c2c3f0f6c.jpg

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 08:17 PM
ok.. fair enough..
we will get the tech guy to check it. ;)

So, am I still a scum? Important to rectify that too, you know. Got people accusing me liao. :D

Scumbag sia

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 08:25 PM
No problemo. I know you were just kidding. LoL. ;)

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 08:26 PM
How do i know??? I didnt call u a scum.. and i cannot stop people from thinking what they want..
i said. IF that was your way of trying to get free points then u are really a scum....
if it wasn't then you are not....which part of it that you do not understand?? :confused:

So, am I still a scum? Important to rectify that too, you know. Got people accusing me liao. :D

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 08:32 PM
How do i know??? I didnt call u a scum.. and i cannot stop people from thinking what they want..
i said. IF that was your way of trying to get free points then u are really a scum....
if it wasn't then you are not....which part of it that you do not understand?? :confused:

Ok. Ok. Donch zap me liao! I scared liao. Kena another negative from you. If this goes on I going into moderation soon! :eek:

MERCY!

See screenshot

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21100/21100672d272d6219c12c395d8bb2a417ba8d314.jpg

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 08:49 PM
dont worry.. you will get your points back..
i am doing some testing so i know where the problem lies and can get the tech guy to fix them..

From what i gathered so far....there is nothing wrong with the system.. However Premium members seems to be immune to that policy change... it could well be a privilege that premium members enjoy... will confirm with sam on it.

Anyway.. thanks for highlighting the issue...Cheers! ;)

Ok. Ok. Donch zap me liao! I scared liao. Kena another negative from you. If this goes on I going into moderation soon! :eek:

MERCY!

See screenshot

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/21100/21100672d272d6219c12c395d8bb2a417ba8d314.jpg

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 08:50 PM
Is Matters of the Heart a zap free zone too?

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 08:50 PM
it is alright... already know what is the problem.. thanks ;)

@Big Sexy Maybe try on me see how? if end up increase u can take back i oso ok lol. After all points nia oso not money

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 08:51 PM
dont worry.. you will get your points back..
i am doing some testing so i know where the problem lies and can get the tech guy to fix them..

From what i gathered so far....there is nothing wrong with the system.. However Premium members seems to be immune to that policy change... it could well be a privilege that premium members enjoy... will confirm with sam on it.

Anyway.. thanks for highlighting the issue...Cheers! ;)

Thanks Big Sexy. Cheers ;)

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 08:54 PM
@BIG Sexy,
Don't know what you wrote. If it helps, I was an ex premium member.

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 08:56 PM
Ok, I am back at 85 points now. Used to be 92 points. Whatever you did, please keep doing!:D

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 09:00 PM
95 now! Overshoot. LoL

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 09:00 PM
no problem... points added back.. ;)
Thanks Big Sexy. Cheers ;)

no worries.. we are already immune to spammers.. he isnt the first one and wont be the last... ;)
Btw to clear things up every time got that siao one spam in this forum say dogjiaolangdie etc that one not me lol. I have a feeling some ppl think is me hahaha

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Is Matters of the Heart a zap free zone too?

@Big Sexy, can ask you the above? I mean, got people dulan me elsewhere, can go there zap me right?

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 09:05 PM
it means while ordinary members zap will turn into "up".... premium members can still zap in that forum.. in other words, the guy who zapped u successfully is a premium member.

@BIG Sexy,

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 09:07 PM
you are right.. only adult discussion and the newbie forum are free from zapping.

@Big Sexy, can ask you the above? I mean, got people dulan me elsewhere, can go there zap me right?

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 09:08 PM
it means while ordinary members zap will turn into "up".... premium members can still zap in that forum.. in other words, the guy who zapped u successfully is a premium member.

That means Adults Discussions is not really a zap free zone ?! :confused:

Should clarify in topic header one still can get zapped by premium

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 09:11 PM
hahah.. i would change his nick too if i can.. however i can't do that...

Interesting thing i noticed is his name keep changing to mymum..... etc lol

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 09:19 PM
I googled part of his insult and noticed he also spammed and cussed in sgtalk, $$$$$$$$$$$$ etc lol. Siao one. More scary thing is i quarreled with him in the Healthcentre thread coz he anyhow scold other members. Didnt knew i had opened a can of worms lol.

I worse lor. Pick a sensitive topic to talk in a supposedly No Zap zone. Now then find out Premium can still zap. Unfair lor

Big Sexy
07-05-2015, 09:20 PM
like i said.. the adult discussion forum is working as it is intended for.
however i am not sure about the premium member part.

if it is really a privilege they enjoy then we will make it known to all and update the forum preamble. if not then we will get the tech gu to fix it so that they cannot zap there anymore...

i will need to clarify with sam on that first.. everything should be fix by tomorrow and i will post the update here ;)

That means Adults Discussions is not really a zap free zone ?! :confused:

Should clarify in topic header one still can get zapped by premium

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 09:24 PM
like i said.. the adult discussion forum is working as it is intended for.
however i am not sure about the premium member part.

if it is really a privilege they enjoy then we will make it known to all and update the forum preamble. if not then we will get the tech gu to fix it so that they cannot zap there anymore...

i will need to clarify with sam on that first.. everything should be fix by tomorrow and i will post the update here ;)

Thanks Big Sexy :)

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 09:26 PM
Lol i kena zapped that time until jialat jialat :p. Then again as long as not under moderation ok le

You want points? I zap you to up ai mai?

BMW69
07-05-2015, 09:33 PM
Thanks but dun waste bro. I just realised ia ccidentally posted in pic exchange forum so will most likely kena zapped anytime lol.

Muhahaha. Finally have the chance to zap you! But I have no intentions of doing that xD

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 09:34 PM
Thanks but dun waste bro. I just realised ia ccidentally posted in pic exchange forum so will most likely kena zapped anytime lol.

ok. I also out of power today. LoL. See you around ;)

Alice11
07-05-2015, 10:05 PM
Original:
http://i.imgur.com/88HRZ5U.jpg

Doctored:
http://i.imgur.com/I51YhvI.jpg

See how easy to fake hahaha. But if its really real then sorry man

fark serious?

BMW69
07-05-2015, 11:21 PM
WTF! Just ZAP someone 2 points in the "Matters of the Heart" section and it became up 4 points instead?! I swear and double swear that I clicked correctly but it ended up as a green box.

I think MoJoe's rep point thing is screwed up today.

MoJoe313
07-05-2015, 11:29 PM
WTF! Just ZAP someone 2 points in the "Matters of the Heart" section and it became up 4 points instead?! I swear and double swear that I clicked correctly but it ended up as a green box.

Thanking you ah dey. And Alice11 too. Muahaha :D

BMW69
07-05-2015, 11:31 PM
Thanking you ah dey. And Alice11 too. Muahaha :D

Don't worry. It'll all be sorted out soon enough. Just like how you got your points back just now when someone accidentally managed to zap you in the Adults Discussion section.

Alice11
07-05-2015, 11:32 PM

Mod, please look into it. Thanks
Let's see who has the last laugh muahaha

Alice11
08-05-2015, 12:02 AM
I already trying to remove the Jiao from my name. My latest posts all not troll ppl one lol. So plz dun zap me. Or at least zap until 1 point still can tok without moderation can le :D

No worries. I won't zap you

antimatter
08-05-2015, 12:14 AM

he just fail to understand everything which everyone here tries to bring across to him.

antimatter
08-05-2015, 12:15 AM

MERCY!

See screenshot

wa, the refuse to listen, think his always correct cry mother cry father guy also know to be scare ar?

nobody likes u la.

more & more bros speak up against you.

antimatter
08-05-2015, 12:29 AM
@BIG Sexy,

ex premium wow, want to use this ex-thing to beg ar?:D

Big Sexy
08-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Fixed. Premium members will not be able to zap in the adult discussion forum from now on. ;)

BMW69
08-05-2015, 06:21 PM

Mod, please look into it. Thanks
Let's see who has the last laugh muahaha

Fixed. Premium members will not be able to zap in the adult discussion forum from now on. ;)

What about this? Will ex-premium members also be immune from zaps even though they're no longer premium members? Will zaps to ex-premium members turn into ups?

Big Sexy
10-05-2015, 08:56 PM
update from the private section

wow.. this model is sexy
check out all her photos

http://s12.postimg.org/869i3yebh/Image00023.jpg

Big Sexy
11-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Notice to the premium members

another nice update from samster fuckyou in the private section.
$300 well spent ;)

http://s29.postimg.org/9s1jte587/Image00040.jpg

MoJoe313
17-05-2015, 10:40 PM
Hi,
Can I know who is the Mod in Adult Discussion? Thanks

Regards

Big Sexy
18-05-2015, 06:57 AM
the respective forum moderators can be found here
http://sammyboyforum.com/showgroups.php
and why do u want to look for him? :D

Hi,
Can I know who is the Mod in Adult Discussion? Thanks

Regards

MoJoe313
18-05-2015, 05:16 PM
the respective forum moderators can be found here
http://sammyboyforum.com/showgroups.php
and why do u want to look for him? :D

Oh. Its you. Just found out TS can request Mods can delete spam in thread. How do I go about requesting? What is deletable ? Eg nonsense, hate messages etc?

Regards

Big Sexy
18-05-2015, 05:31 PM
and who told u that? :confused:
we do not remove thread or post unless it is really necessary..
you will need a much better reason than "nonsense, hate messages" for thread/post to be removed.

and you really should be posting your questions in the newbie helpline instead of this thread

Oh. Its you. Just found out TS can request Mods can delete spam in thread. How do I go about requesting? What is deletable ? Eg nonsense, hate messages etc?

Regards

Alice11
18-05-2015, 06:01 PM
and you really should be posting your questions in the newbie helpline instead of this thread
He is EX-premium

MoJoe313
18-05-2015, 06:30 PM
and who told u that? :confused:
we do not remove thread or post unless it is really necessary..
you will need a much better reason than "nonsense, hate messages" for thread/post to be removed.

Ok. Noted. Sorry. Will post there. New to this. Please delete here. Thanks.

Prestigegirls
21-05-2015, 11:42 AM
I paid for the premium subscription but account was not upgraded. Please advise

jryjem
21-06-2015, 08:36 AM
there are 3 categories of premiun member, DPS premium member, donor member, monthly donor member, when sign up for monthly donor can cancel?

Big Sexy
21-06-2015, 11:52 AM
you can cancel the monthly donations...just pm sam if the option isnt available at the usercp

there are 3 categories of premiun member, DPS premium member, donor member, monthly donor member, when sign up for monthly donor can cancel?

69monster
01-07-2015, 02:23 PM
ok supported you boss sam
i am a long time member here
signed up to become donor :cool:
i want to see her photo

http://s29.postimg.org/9s1jte587/Image00040.jpg

http://www.epilepsy-setn.org/photos/8-699.jpg

disneyland
25-07-2015, 04:21 PM
hi.

I paid for the premium subscription(Verotel) but account was not upgraded.

i would like to view Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) but cant.

Sam's Private Picture Forum Database photos number of photos is not the same.

Please help.

sammyboyfor
25-07-2015, 04:26 PM
hi.

I paid for the premium subscription(Verotel) but account was not upgraded.

i would like to view Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) but cant.

Sam's Private Picture Forum Database photos number of photos is not the same.

Please help.

I checked and you paid for asiangirlsnextdoor.com membership which was created for those who are not members of the forum but who want to view the images.

If you want premium membership instead, PM me. ;)

DreamMaster1985
10-08-2015, 05:41 PM
Erm Boss,

What happens if I lost my ATM card? Will the billing be stopped and I will revert back to basic user?

sammyboyfor
10-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Erm Boss,

What happens if I lost my ATM card? Will the billing be stopped and I will revert back to basic user?

If the billing does not go through, then it will revert to basic. ;)

DreamMaster1985
11-08-2015, 12:39 AM
If the billing does not go through, then it will revert to basic. ;)

Then I will have to subscribe again, yes?

Big Sexy
11-08-2015, 06:46 AM
just subscribe again if u want to continue enjoying the premium status. ;)

you can do that via the payment link found in the first post of this thread.

Then I will have to subscribe again, yes?

ayataka
19-08-2015, 01:41 PM
hi,

I have already subscribe the member at

http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/

But I do not know how to get the 200 point as you mention for my this forum account. Please advise

sammyboyfor
19-08-2015, 01:56 PM
hi,

I have already subscribe the member at

http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/

But I do not know how to get the 200 point as you mention for my this forum account. Please advise

That's the image website for non members who want to view the images from the private picture forum.

If you want premium membership and 200 points plus all the other privileges, then you have to sign up for premium membership at https://www.sammyboyforum.com/verotelsubscribe.php

Which one do you want?

Big Sexy
28-08-2015, 07:29 AM
Another value added service added to the long list of benefits that premium members enjoy.
Premium member can now upload image from their computer to the forum directly ..
Click here (https://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=13496017&postcount=1615) to see how it work. :p

Bobo1988
19-09-2015, 07:19 AM
How to unsubscribe from the premium subscription?

Big Sexy
19-09-2015, 07:43 AM
check your email please. sometimes it is in the junk box

if you really cannot find it or lost it. then please send sam a pm. :)

How to unsubscribe from the premium subscription?

shrike21
06-10-2015, 04:31 PM
I see some members with a premiumd account in red, how is it gotten, and what are the additional benefits?

shrike21
06-10-2015, 04:33 PM
Whats the difference between points and power and what are they used for?

sammyboyfor
06-10-2015, 04:39 PM
I see some members with a premiumd account in red, how is it gotten, and what are the additional benefits?

No difference except that they signed up with a different processor.

sammyboyfor
06-10-2015, 04:41 PM
Whats the difference between points and power and what are they used for?

The relationship between points and power is explained at https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=60407

Points are used as a measure of credibility and status. It's like a bank account. :D

Big Sexy
06-10-2015, 04:52 PM
be assured that u enjoy the same benefits
the only difference is the payment mode.