PDA

View Full Version : need to rent room for 1 month

Legend
28-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Hi bros,

sorry if this is not the right thread to post this... i really wasnt sure where to place this thread.

any bro got lobang to rent out one bedroom with atttached bathroom from 30 dec to 30 jan? not too far from town... budget about $1k

buhl
29-12-2012, 03:11 PM
Try tel: 6259-9937 location: kim keat

DayView2014
15-01-2013, 02:53 PM
I have master bedroom ready for rent in Serangoon Road.

HorLiSee
18-01-2013, 06:22 PM
How many sq ft where location? I hv a public toilet cubicle to xchange with you. Ai mai:D

HorLiSee
23-01-2013, 12:47 AM
bro dayview,

I need your help. I am now looking to rent an apartment whole unit to stay with my dancer-gf working in Dynasty Classic.

Please pm me if you have such lobang.

Thanks :)Chee Bai kia, when you gonna stop exposing that you are one sad fuck creating so many clones talking to yourself ah?
Damn lao kui you know :D
bro dayview,

My friend joint has a vacany for a senior waiter. The joint located in Lavender Street and he is the owner of this joint.

I can recommend if you are interested in this position.
I believe it is never too late to start over again. We will help you by recommending prospective clients to you since you had the experience in rental market :)
Whole life ownself act ownself direct, poor thing, no one to talk to ah? Have to resort to your own lanjiao have to talk to your own lumpah, sad sia :D

HorLiSea
25-01-2013, 05:55 PM

I am looking for an apartment in Serangoon Road too

HorLiSee
25-01-2013, 06:46 PM
I am looking for an apartment in Serangoon Road too
Thank you for confirming that DayView2012, DayView2013, DayView2014, YDJR, HFJAdvise(and all the other HFJ nicks), XiaoGe2011, XiaoGe2013 and now out with MoralEpitoma CLAP CLAP what's new, keep your clones coming nothing new anyways, same pattern, only more nicks, still self snooking LOL LOL LOL
Now even come out with HorLiSea to mimic me, you really out of ideas sial
Thank you, I rest my case LOL LOL LOL man of many nicks, but still, nothing but a LOSER :D

aegis
18-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Hi bros...

Sorry to get involve but I am also looking for a room.

Actually it is on behalf of a PRC who is trying to start out... I am no agent but met her by coincidence in Kovan area. So just trying to help.

Sorry if I offend anyone here with this post but i do not know where to get such information. Please assist if you can.

Thank you.

harunoki
18-02-2013, 09:38 PM
There maybe some who are willing to risk but please know that it is now illegal to rent hdb rooms to tourist on social visit pass. Not sure if condos are same though.

WhitePaper
19-02-2013, 02:16 AM
There maybe some who are willing to risk but please know that it is now illegal to rent hdb rooms to tourist on social visit pass. Not sure if condos are same though.

Same same also against the rules. But then many are doing it and nothing has happened to them. The authorities will only step in if there are complaints reported to them. Complaints usually come about when the tenant cannot get along with the neighbours so make sure you rent to reasonable people who can behave themselves. The worse type of tenants most likely to attract trouble are ah nehs and PRCs. I avoid renting to them at all cost.

TS, I would have been able to help you out but both my condo units are on longterm rental.