PDA

View Full Version : How do I make an approach....

kapsis360
17-12-2012, 02:44 PM
Hi Bros / Sisters

Hmmnn... where do I start...

ok, here it goes;

Have a crushed on this lady in my office, working as a receptionist while I have my own room within the office. she joined the company only a month ago.

She's married and so am I. We are both into our late 30's

She's the type of girl that makes you feel like you want to take care of her, she's pretty much my type...which is why i am attracted to her...when we both have eye contact or when we greet each other, there's a feeling that there could be some sort of sweet taste or "invitation" into each other lives, aiya, don't know how to explain but hope you know what I meant....:confused: and pleaseeee don't tell me we both have a family to take care of.....in life, nothing's perfect

Have been a Mr nice guy in the office so far but am prompted to try to know her more....

Any advice or have anyone here have these kinds of "taste" before???

DegenerationX
17-12-2012, 03:59 PM
U think too much liao! :D

kapsis360
17-12-2012, 04:14 PM
No leh, not thinking too much la....just had lunch together with colleagues...I drove, she sat at the back, got eye contact some more through rear view mirror:)...but we sat on different tables:(....dissappointed...

cataramp
17-12-2012, 04:15 PM
both married still wan tao jiak, shows what kind of person you are right?

wells
17-12-2012, 04:26 PM
aiyo, later become micheal palmer lose your job...ur family..... dun eat inside ur turf...u never know what will happens.................so many oysters why choose the one that may snip ur lips??

V|ernar
17-12-2012, 04:49 PM
Dont shit where you work ~ :mad:

kapsis360
17-12-2012, 05:01 PM
hmmn....everyone sounds so holy here....:D

Gotto take advise and stop fantasizing too much liao:p

hamsapkwai
17-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Those guys not helping you much,dont listen to them. Tell you what ,go to the nearest book store and ask for the book "One hundred and one ways to commit suicide" and you will find the answer to your question . Hope that helps :p

upmountain
17-12-2012, 05:20 PM
pleaseeee don't tell me we both have a family to take care of.....in life, nothing's perfect

Have been a Mr nice guy in the office so far but am prompted to try to know her more....

True. In life, nothing is perfect. But you seem to have found a sure way to make it just that little less bit perfect than it already is... :cool:

Anyway, i don't know how much it means to u to maintain your Mr Nice Guy reputation in the office but you also found a way to lose that reputation it seems...

There are many ways to kill the bird actually. Just don't end up being the bird that got killed by these 2 stones. 1 stone for your personal life and 1 stone for your professional life.

alan0338
18-12-2012, 09:23 AM
but we sat on different tables:(....dissappointed...

tats the point lor, so obvious she uncomfortable and siam u liao leh, need to say more meh??? :confused:

maxsee
18-12-2012, 09:26 AM
U r already married...just stay true to ur wife...and dun break up other ppl marriage...there is tis thing call karma...:D

kapsis360
18-12-2012, 09:36 AM
Ok, alright, got it, noted, received....:D

cataramp
18-12-2012, 10:21 AM
Those guys not helping you much,dont listen to them. Tell you what ,go to the nearest book store and ask for the book "One hundred and one ways to commit suicide" and you will find the answer to your question . Hope that helps :p

Haha bro i lol'ed at this!

U r already married...just stay true to ur wife...and dun break up other ppl marriage...there is tis thing call karma...:D

This is what i called, dont so things that you dont wish people to do to you..

Cheerios!

double8
18-12-2012, 11:08 AM
Bro,

男人不坏,女人不爱. I would say go for it. Show her what you've got...

Ha ha... Just kidding above.

Both of you are married. It's your work place. So, unless you don't treasure your job, don't go for it. Try to remain on friends level with her.

kapsis360
18-12-2012, 11:35 AM
知错了,知错了。。。。:p

Gentle Beast
18-12-2012, 03:16 PM
My guess you are not alone in this kind of situation. Most working men has sometime in their working life encounter these 'hard times'.

My advice? Each time you feel like bonking her, take a deep breath and drive down to Geylang. Pick one nice, cute, sweet or anyone who resembles this lady. Get a good bonk, pay and go. Repeat this each time you are in the office and feel this urge to bonk the receptionist. In the long run, I think it is less messy and way much cheaper ($$ and career)

kapsis360
18-12-2012, 04:06 PM
Aiyo bro...not that desperate to bonk her but have to agree that almost every man will experience what I am experiencing now, just like the Palmer saga...

To pay to bonk will be anytime as office nearby the men's heaven...:p

Maybe there's a craving for mummy type...:D like those Korean / Jap MILF type stories...

spidey7
18-12-2012, 04:23 PM
Ask her out. Slow n steady. Let her noe ur intentions via text messages. Say thgs will b discreet btw u n her. If she says NO dun press. Juz move on.

kapsis360
18-12-2012, 04:48 PM
Woohoo...good unpretentious feedback, up you bro!

Gentle Beast
18-12-2012, 11:40 PM
Aiyo bro...not that desperate to bonk her but have to agree that almost every man will experience what I am experiencing now, just like the Palmer saga...

To pay to bonk will be anytime as office nearby the men's heaven...:p

Maybe there's a craving for mummy type...:D like those Korean / Jap MILF type stories...

Not desperate to bonk her? Sorry, I find that hard to believe. Your reply seems to contradict your own motives. You mean you want to make her fall in love with you? And then what?

kapsis360
19-12-2012, 08:54 AM
Not desperate to bonk her? Sorry, I find that hard to believe. Your reply seems to contradict your own motives. You mean you want to make her fall in love with you? And then what?

Bro, like I said, bonking will be anytime (paid type hor)...all humans need to bonk too:p

Started the thread to seek advise on various ways to approach her, not how to bonk her leh....a good dinner or cuppa will be an ideal start, the rest will come naturally later...correct bo...?:rolleyes:

jj_jj
19-12-2012, 11:51 PM
u smell gr8, what r u wearing?
she didnt hear the first part n thought i was cheeky, asking abt her bra, haha.

kapsis360
20-12-2012, 09:45 AM
hehe....not sure will scare her off not leh...bold attempt bro:rolleyes:

Stud00
21-12-2012, 03:15 AM
You are married, she is married.
End of story.

ac171
24-12-2012, 09:12 PM
TS, from a woman's point of view and IMHO, just let nature takes its course. If the feel is right then maybe approach her to have lunch or dinner together then see how you both can move on from there. Probably not as a marriage wrecker but to become a friend of her.

After all you both are married and you mentioned you're sitting into the office room, so I presume your position in the company is somewhere up the level. Not worth it to risk losing your reputation and job because of your crush on her.

Ngengheng
24-12-2012, 09:37 PM
How do you feel if someone else has the crush on your wife too,,,So u better stay back and dont disturb others wife...

Goldenking
24-12-2012, 11:02 PM

That's an absolutely truth.

End result? It's either by hand or by pussy. :p

In general, at least from e experience i surveyed within my friends circle.

When men think of a gal that aroused his curiosity but can't get his hand onto it, he will look for alternatives, wife, other partners, go gls, jc fl...etc.. or courier by hand.

Its only to the degree and what extend this curiosity has reached.

rawpenis
24-12-2012, 11:17 PM
maybe when u make an approach, someone also approach your wife. u might think nothing as long as u still love your your wife but your wife might also think the same.

JuzNiceM
25-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Stick to your paid fun ... will never go wrong.

Colleagues are not meant to be screwed around.

You might get more than you intend to, good or bad.

kosan
26-12-2012, 11:10 AM
Hey Bro, Look like she turns you on when you look at her. Her body must be whao….

Don’t even think about touching her. You will regret.

As a superior, you can have lunch or dinner with her alone. What other colleague think ?

You may have a simple lunch/dinner with her like McD, the conversation topic still have to stick to understanding her family, encouraging or inspire her to dedicate to her work and nonetheless explaining why action is taken due to company direction.

It is a tough job market and make every 5cents worth.