PDA

View Full Version : Advice on ending a cold war.

gotnotime
17-12-2012, 12:13 AM
Got to know a lady from the chatroom here.
She initially hated guys from sbf coz of all the sex stories written in here, and doesn't trust guys from here at all.
I managed to win her trust enough somehow, after some time.
But somehow, along the way, through all the calls and messages, we developed feelings for each other.
And now, she decided to be with her boss, and asked to cut off all contact.
I know clearly this isn't some KC trap or whatsoever coz she's not a FL.
However, is there anything I can do to salvage this situation?

kittymae
17-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Bro, I'm confused...u developed feelings for each others, but she decided to be with her boss. Any reason u might know off/ can guess of? Might help in piecing tog sthg to advise ya....

gotnotime
17-12-2012, 12:20 AM
I really got no idea leh..
We were happily solving insecurities about each other the day before.
Then the next day, she sent me an email saying that she decided to be with her boss..
I can't quite guess the reason why
But I know that her boss can give her what I can't give for now...

kittymae
17-12-2012, 12:26 AM
Hmm
If, and I'm assuming its,really cos u cannot offer her what her boss can for now, then I think bro, u have 2 choices.

1. Move on
2. Hang ard.

I'll advise (1) cos my feel is if a girl can move on to another guy that easily, perhaps the feelings u thought were there were not strong enough or not 'real', more of in the heat of the moment thing?

Unless there is some deep dark hidden secret she can't tell u about that forces her to make such a decision....
I do find it weird though that its a 180 degree change so quickly...

gotnotime
17-12-2012, 12:36 AM
That is what I'm worried about.
What if there was somerhing that she can't tell me?
She did tell me before that she's interested in her boss.
Another bro told me that such bosses usually have lots of gals around them..
Once the boss gets tired of the gal, he can just dump the gal and get a new one.
I'd pray that she doesn't have to go through such heartache, given her circumstances.

wells
17-12-2012, 11:42 AM
since she make the decision to dump you why are you still so worry about her? as you have say you can't give what her boss give then move on with you life.....

kittymae
17-12-2012, 11:48 PM
That is what I'm worried about.
What if there was somerhing that she can't tell me?
She did tell me before that she's interested in her boss.
Another bro told me that such bosses usually have lots of gals around them..
Once the boss gets tired of the gal, he can just dump the gal and get a new one.
I'd pray that she doesn't have to go through such heartache, given her circumstances.

Well bro, if she doesn't want to sa, and wants to cut off all contact, u can only respect her decision but at same time (& if ure inclined to) keep doors open for her lor...
But I'm just cautious her feelings for u can switch so quickly...it might just be infatuation & short term....

MarilynManson
18-12-2012, 06:53 AM
Well bro, if she doesn't want to sa, and wants to cut off all contact, u can only respect her decision but at same time (& if ure inclined to) keep doors open for her lor...
But I'm just cautious her feelings for u can switch so quickly...it might just be infatuation & short term....

Agreed totally

RockHardnSolid
18-12-2012, 09:02 AM
Chill n move on bro, lots of fishes in the ocean

loneyheart
19-12-2012, 01:31 AM
let go n move on ... tat t way to free yrself ... smell t roses on yr way ... there is a big garden waiting for u ahead

PoundIt
22-12-2012, 10:33 PM
Bro. Happened to me before.

The girl told he she had to decide between me and the other guy, and expect us to prove ourselves worthy of her.

But after learning from other bros experience, i dump her.
If she got the intention to pull off this kind of stunt, she will do it again. How many times can you win her heart if she keep having to choose between you and every other guy that she likes?