PDA

View Full Version : 1st

pisanggoreng85
01-12-2012, 02:52 AM
Hi all, i've just registered to sammyboy to purchase contacts from bro sucknehneh. Kudos to all who have recommended his FL. Or is it FR? (Have been frequenting this site for some time but have not signed up or brushed up on the acronyms.Do forgive for the lack of lingo.)
And to all seniors, noob cheongster here. Hi.

Drunk. Lonely. Horny as hell. Wtf, we're here for almost the same reasons, aren't we?
Since this is the first post, might as well share my cheonging experience.

cuntarow
01-12-2012, 11:58 AM
Hi all, i've just registered to sammyboy to purchase contacts from bro sucknehneh. Kudos to all who have recommended his FL. Or is it FR? (Have been frequenting this site for some time but have not signed up or brushed up on the acronyms.Do forgive for the lack of lingo.)
And to all seniors, noob cheongster here. Hi.

Drunk. Lonely. Horny as hell. Wtf, we're here for almost the same reasons, aren't we?
Since this is the first post, might as well share my cheonging experience.

before i welcome you onboard, please look and read care fully, there is a tcss thread for you to post your welcome msg hallo msg self introduction msg.

this thread is Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

we wants to know your torrid love affairs that affects your life not your cheonging experience

sammyboyfor
01-12-2012, 04:58 PM
we wants to know your torrid love affairs that affects your life not your cheonging experience

I say zap the bugger for starting off very badly. :rolleyes: He can't even understand basic instructions written in simple English