PDA

View Full Version : chill out and go with the flow

jonlovemiao
25-11-2012, 06:59 PM
That was what she said to me.. and I still dun get it. Maybe sbf bros here can help me.

We met at butter factory more than 3 weeks back. She's a SIA stewardess. It was like we were both attracted to each other. I can only say that most guys will think that she is hot. Anyway, cut to the chase we went out and the feeling was nice and great. She told me she enjoyed my company and all that. At that point of time I guess we r considered dating but not yet in a relationship.
She told me that her ex cheated on her. She also told me she goes for feelings not money or status.
A bit of personal info abt myself. I'm 22 same age as her.. but I'm still studying at poly cos I retained and haven serve army yet. Working part time as a waiter. Monthly income abt 400++.

Den she had to fly off for 2 weeks. During those periods we communicated thru whatapps and facebook. After she returned, we met for lunch. However, somehow we like ran out of topics to talk already. I brushed it off as tiredness and long absence. The next day she told me that she feels our chemistry is different already and she dunno y. So she said chill and go with the flow. But she said still can meet up.

The next day I saw her post on her facebook saying smth like she still holding on to hope and faith that however tat person has hurt u. She still love him or smth That love is blind.

So brothers.. tell me is it over for me? Wad she meant by chill and go with the flow?

queeniegal
25-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Take things slowly? IMO la

jasdude
25-11-2012, 07:04 PM
She is telling you to hold your horses cause she is not sure of you. Although she is not rejecting you and keeping her options open but its obvious, she out class you and out earn you. She might have expectations that a student cannot fulfill.

How come at 22 you are still in poly and not completed NS?

jonlovemiao
25-11-2012, 07:17 PM
She is telling you to hold your horses cause she is not sure of you. Although she is not rejecting you and keeping her options open but its obvious, she out class you and out earn you. She might have expectations that a student cannot fulfill.

How come at 22 you are still in poly and not completed NS?

I just fucked up my studies. One mistake after another. Anyway.. she told me it's not about money or status, but did say if I drive it wad be more convenient. I stay in hougang she bukit panjang.

jasdude
25-11-2012, 07:31 PM
I just fucked up my studies. One mistake after another. Anyway.. she told me it's not about money or status, but did say if I drive it wad be more convenient. I stay in hougang she bukit panjang.

Not trying to be a wet blanket, she will eventually and inevitably compare when you two start go on dates. ETC A simple night out will cost easily more than 50 for two. Nevertheless I wish you good luck.

cataramp
26-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Working part time as a waiter. Monthly income abt 400++.

you think if you 2 really together, can tahan how long?

owl888
26-11-2012, 09:33 AM
shd b feelings OR money & status :D

Now no feelings for u liao, if u still have $$$ then the feelings will cum back! :D

I think she's being polite with u to say go with the flow....

........ She also told me she goes for feelings not money or status.

So brothers.. tell me is it over for me? Wad she meant by chill and go with the flow?

Big Sexy
26-11-2012, 09:58 AM
yes it is over.
you have neither money nor status..
you dont even have a proper job..
why would she want to be with you?
better for you to concentrate on your studies and stick to Fl for now..:D

A bit of personal info abt myself. I'm 22 same age as her.. but I'm still studying at poly cos I retained and haven serve army yet. Working part time as a waiter. Monthly income abt 400++.

alan0338
26-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Anyway.. she told me it's not about money or status, but did say if I drive it wad be more convenient. I stay in hougang she bukit panjang.

haha, i think she is telling u to be a taxi driver, can earn $7000 per month ... :D :D

hamsapkwai
26-11-2012, 11:11 AM
Actually status wise you two are quite matching, you a waiter on the ground and she a waitress in the air :p

yangguo
26-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Actually status wise you two are quite matching, you a waiter on the ground and she a waitress in the air :p

Ya.. why don't you go apply for the post of flight steward?

wells
26-11-2012, 01:18 PM
u really have to go with the flow...22 and no NS yet.. very late leh.

Focus on your studies and complete your NS first la. No money u will always be on the flow out to the sea.....

vinnieboy
26-11-2012, 04:36 PM
go against the flow now, drop every f thing which is not going to help you, and do NOT what the crowd are doing (ie, gf, bf, sex, fl, etc); in the next 10 to 15 years time, you will have lotsa of choices to choose from. Study not good or exam flunk type all is ok, as long as your inner flame is always burning to succeed in life, whatever distinctions or A stars you didn't scored all are not important. Important thing is you must not give up once your goal is locked.

choice yours.

vinnieboy
26-11-2012, 04:47 PM
if you do not have a steady stream of income, then don't do what the white horse son are doing, smoke to show, gf, drive different car a month, drink, happy go lucky. And please don't envy them at all. And please don't curse your parents in facebook too for not giving you such a 'good' life or more pocket monies to pay your mobile bills. Everyone is liable to their own destiny. Take control of it.

Even in future if your earning is like 5 figure a month or 7 figure a year, also do watch out your spending. Always remember this point - earn like a millionaire, spend like an average income earner who stay in 3-room flat. If you can reach this stage, you can semi retire at around early 40 yrs; by then do more charity or volunteer work to return back to society.

I believe those who are looking to shop for 2nd or 3rd property or already own one or 2 or 3, they are still working like hell. Even how beautiful how sexy is your gf or wife, also no time to give them a good F. Too Stress out liao. Even how nice how cosy is your interior deco, you also got no life to enjoy. Come back home already late, next morning need to go cheong again. --> again choice yours.

DANiel™
26-11-2012, 04:56 PM
Quite literally take her advice and go with the flow, but by the looks of it, the "stream" is not really flowing anymore. :p

jj_jj
26-11-2012, 07:28 PM
She's saying you are not her cup of tea.
Saying "go with the flow" and "still can meet up" mean just stay friends, don't think too much hor.
If you don't believe it's over for you, her response(s) to your calls/chats etc, or lack of, will give you the answer.

Still haven't enlisted, chill lah bro, still young leh.

kittymae
29-11-2012, 10:27 PM
She's saying you are not her cup of tea.
Saying "go with the flow" and "still can meet up" mean just stay friends, don't think too much hor.
If you don't believe it's over for you, her response(s) to your calls/chats etc, or lack of, will give you the answer.

I so agree with this!
And furthermore, I think her Facebook status hints she still hv some feel for her ex even tho he cheated on her.
Do u really want to be the rebound guy?

Keep it simple as friends first then see.

unsung80
01-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Just be normal, don't put in so much emotion on her! BTW $400++ per month still want to go butter factory. Not enough for own saving also, no offense to TS.

arsenal_84
01-12-2012, 09:01 PM
money is an important factor in sg...

porscheclub
04-12-2012, 03:23 PM
but I'm still studying at poly cos I retained and haven serve army yet. Working part time as a waiter. Monthly income abt 400++.

This is your "death sentence"

90% of guys lose their GFs during NS days including me :p

Go study hard & smart, score well, finish army then find a decent job & you'll worry about gals later. Your paltry salary won't go pass $1K for the next 3-4yrs, you can't even feed yourself properly so don't think about GFs. Worse, she's SQ gal. Your insecurity will consume you like a drunkard.

porscheclub
04-12-2012, 03:32 PM

22yrs is not young. By the time he enters workforce, he is 25+ with a local diploma.

Sorry TS, you've screwed up the first quarter of your life. You better think what you want to do now than worry over a pc of cunt that misses another meat.

flykite
05-12-2012, 11:28 AM
I agree with most of the bros here. Just go with the flow and let her settle her own problems first.
Be there for her when she needed someone.
In the end it is up for her to decide who to go for.
Go with what's happening around her but also try ur best too