PDA

View Full Version : Betray by someone in the forum

kent32
25-02-2005, 10:08 AM
someone actually print out what i have post and pass it to miki 1.

WHOEVER you are you will get your retribution!!!
:mad:

Orica
25-02-2005, 02:11 PM

Take it easy. How would your gal knows u posted this? There r some fellows also printed out posting & want to impress my regular. It happens my pal. Just deny you are the one posting this lor....

ryanlim
25-02-2005, 02:18 PM
what's new????????? :confused:

thecas
25-02-2005, 02:53 PM
Take it easy. How would your gal knows u posted this? There r some fellows also printed out posting & want to impress my regular. It happens my pal. Just deny you are the one posting this lor....

No idea wat he posted, but some posts, if he included details, r hard to deny one.

subband
25-02-2005, 02:56 PM

Don't used the word retribution and KPKB here. The moment u post yr FR on the net. It become free for all. Just that that person did not ask yr permission.

Doomas
25-02-2005, 05:46 PM
Someone did the shit for me and JC. Luckily she took it in her stride and proceeded to fuck me silly! :P

cbjuiceyumseng
25-02-2005, 06:00 PM
OMFG ....who sia ? Why got so lame ppl her.?

Btw kent, what u type about miki? Btw did miki know u are kent? Never tell the girls about sammyboy.

zunbo
25-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Never tell the girls about sammyboy.

Aiya..... I think the girls already know abt something on the Net that say abt them. Cos my ger got ask me internet got say anything abt her house and which ger in her hse is greatly mentioned.. :eek:

25-02-2005, 10:17 PM
Aiya..... I think the girls already know abt something on the Net that say abt them. Cos my ger got ask me internet got say anything abt her house and which ger in her hse is greatly mentioned.. :eek:
Your are right some years back got this gal from L22 GL150 asking me about why the old fourm close down she say she will read this fourm whenever she back for her month break. :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
26-02-2005, 02:22 PM

Just deny loh. I always act blur when the working ladies ask me about this forum. wtf this is a MAN's forum...why spoilt the lobang? :D

Frankiestine
26-02-2005, 03:09 PM
The now retired Rina from L30H28, she knows about this forum and she always mentioned Sammyboy forum to me....tried to probe if I member here and ask what is my nick, so bedek bedek say just popped by once in a while to read up and gather info...infact this forum is an open secret to most of the WLs in GL...of course if we write good reviews of them then shouldn't be afraid of them being unhappy unless we say they sucks.....

newbadass
28-02-2005, 03:05 AM
Just deny loh. I always act blur when the working ladies ask me about this forum.

List of excuses used over the years (cheena translated):

1. "Wah really ah? I also want to read, tell me the URL leh..." (PPC)
2. "Sammyboy? Wat pub is that?" (MG)
3. "Sammyboy? So coincidence, my small dog also called Sam Boy... cute little shih tzu...'' (Boss)
4. "I am computer idiot... this kind of thing I don't know" (PC)

Doggiestyle
28-02-2005, 01:30 PM
Someone did the shit for me and JC. Luckily she took it in her stride and proceeded to fuck me silly! :P

Ahhhh..... JC!! Brings back nice dreams.... kekekeke. Darn, it's time to pay Tommy a call... Btw, it's not in the 'Code of Cheongsters' to blurt out on the ongoings of SB. If the WL asks, just feign ignorance like i do (act blur2 & smile2 lor) & say 'got meh this kind of thing in Sinkapor??' :confused: :D

Doomas
28-02-2005, 02:00 PM
Hehehe, I didn't have a choice. She just gave me a wicked smile and prodded my shoulder saying "Oi, you are Doomas right?". Imagine my mouth open in shock :P

Let me know when you plan to go to Tommy's eh? We can meet up and bitch about life, hehehehe

Ahhhh..... JC!! Brings back nice dreams.... kekekeke. Darn, it's time to pay Tommy a call... Btw, it's not in the 'Code of Cheongsters' to blurt out on the ongoings of SB. If the WL asks, just feign ignorance like i do (act blur2 & smile2 lor) & say 'got meh this kind of thing in Sinkapor??' :confused: :D

Doggiestyle
28-02-2005, 02:40 PM
Hehehe, I didn't have a choice. She just gave me a wicked smile and prodded my shoulder saying "Oi, you are Doomas right?". Imagine my mouth open in shock :P

Let me know when you plan to go to Tommy's eh? We can meet up and bitch about life, hehehehe

Yah, i can just imagine being in yr shoes.... So if my nick comes out of her mouth, i'll act blur & say " Okie, I do doggiestyle for u lor... U wan standing doggie, 'horse-riding stance' doggie (like Peter north), wheel barrow doggie" :eek:

Sure, will inform u. Will try to get King if he's not so busy also.... hahaha

cbjuiceyumseng
28-02-2005, 03:26 PM

I confirm that i am not the one who pi-chak your lobang..not me not me. :D

The_Hustler
28-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Have I been missing much?? Threadstarter kenna hoot to -12 for his thread opening??

Actually... it's kinda sickening to be betrayed in such a way. That was why I initiate a thread to discourage all these extra activites.

Why cant we just do the commercial sex bit and leave the forum out of the room?? Some people just have CB mouths... maybe they should be sucking dicks instead.

The Hustler

Jang5556
02-03-2005, 03:50 PM

So, this girl also guessed your ID? Known to all huh? Can run but cannot hide. Good to see you still following your little head heheheh

How is stuff in general? Still the shag machine? Who is the latest favorite?

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
02-03-2005, 03:51 PM
Have I been missing much?? Threadstarter kenna hoot to -12 for his thread opening??

Actually... it's kinda sickening to be betrayed in such a way. That was why I initiate a thread to discourage all these extra activites.

Why cant we just do the commercial sex bit and leave the forum out of the room?? Some people just have CB mouths... maybe they should be sucking dicks instead.

The Hustler

Bro Advisor/Phantom,

This kind of thing is sure to happen isn't it? Been happening for ages.

Public forum? No honour amongst bonkers heheeh

Regards

Jang

KGB_LK
02-03-2005, 07:15 PM
some bros simply too naive thinking they can score point by telling on what we write here.

wake up dim head, this gals are smarter, more scheming, and can out manoveur you better than hakinnen doing in over schumacher. they read your mind faster than you.

abeit the smiling face, the gal will simply laugh at this bro's feeble attempt to get into her "circle of trust" or watever intention he had up there. Trust me these gals noe it all :D

spillin
kgb