PDA

View Full Version : GFs wanna get married

kim-seng-heng
12-11-2012, 04:20 PM
I wonder it is common for girls to crave for marriage. Currently my gf gave me some marriage plans which I kind of turn off...

queeniegal
13-11-2012, 03:32 AM
If u are dating for certain amt of yr of course she want to get married at her marriage age. If not she got a bf for what?

If you dun hv intention to marry her mean u nt ready at all or she nt the one who will make U eat home cook food or outside food

Then better dun get tiger le if that the case if drag on u please her by surprise her with surprise propose n spent loads of money to wedding and divore also so better set people tee

vinnieboy
13-11-2012, 06:22 AM
TS - marriage is a long term plan. It is a turning point for all of us. Another turning point is when you both have a baby or two.

If YOU have identified her as the one you wish to be together for your rest of your life, then go ahead.

If you simply agree to her just because when she ask you this question during a time when you both are 'going' to make up, the divorce percentage will be higher. You know why? Because when a human being make a decision when he or she is sexually excited, this decision will be the worst mistake in their entire life.

Be fair to your gf or your future partners if any.

I repeat, if you have identified her and love her dearly, go ahead to start your marriage plan now. Spent more time on marriage plan, MORE TIME OK.

And lesser time on wedding plan. A lot of couples spent a lot of time and effort and money on wedding plan (honey mood trips inclusive) and not their long term marriage plan - also this is another worst mistake.

vinnieboy
13-11-2012, 06:30 AM
Gentlemen, for those who agreed to your gf, now your legally spouse, in that manner, the percentage of you having thoughts of divorcing your wife is always appearing in your mind especially when both of you have an heated argument.

A lot of hidden anger deep inside you. Also doesn't have that intense sex anymore, getting lesser and lesser (once a month?) and you will or most of the time prefer DIY to sexual intercourse.

Am I correct?

queeniegal
13-11-2012, 11:45 PM
Well said (=

Marriage is a life time commitment and promise.

maxsee
14-11-2012, 04:39 PM
You get married only if u are sure u dun mind woman charter breathing down ur neck the day u regret the marriage...otherwise maintaining a bf/gf relationship is more realistic..but being honest with her of wat are ur future plans is important...coz youth and beauty is very important for woman....:p

Austere
15-11-2012, 02:16 AM
I wonder it is common for girls to crave for marriage. Currently my gf gave me some marriage plans which I kind of turn off...

It is also very common for people to date to fill up the loneliness gap.

If your relationship is like that, Just be honest with her and let her go if she not willing to carry on.

But if u are filling up the gap and she is ..... looking for a prospective husband, I think you should make some important decisions in this relationship.

Women cannot wait too long, later left on shelf...

jasdude
20-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Marriage is a acceptance of responsibilities towards each other. If you cannot fulfill the responsibilities, don't get married and don't waste the other person's time.

A relationship is a constant upkeep till even after marriage. Marriage is just another milestone in a relationship.

jncdn88
20-11-2012, 09:52 PM
All responsible men will get married to their GF. It is partnership contract with clauses. Today, more women are more free and open minded and the younger gals would not want to get married unless they are older...Guys, enjoy before you get tied down with marriage...

queeniegal
21-11-2012, 04:19 AM
Marriage is a acceptance of responsibilities towards each other. If you cannot fulfill the responsibilities, don't get married and don't waste the other person's time.

A relationship is a constant upkeep till even after marriage. Marriage is just another milestone in a relationship.

Super AGreed! Add on some gals prefer not to have pre marriage sex don't due to the sex u want then married also!

queeniegal
21-11-2012, 04:19 AM
All responsible men will get married to their GF. It is partnership contract with clauses. Today, more women are more free and open minded and the younger gals would not want to get married unless they are older...Guys, enjoy before you get tied down with marriage...

Ha true...

jasdude
21-11-2012, 01:34 PM
Super AGreed! Add on some gals prefer not to have pre marriage sex don't due to the sex u want then married also!

For this, its a matter of preference and a decision that has to be agreed upon by both. However I disagree with no sex before marriage cos sexual compatibility of a couple is very important on the long run. Etc what if the gal dislike sex? or what if the guy has ED?

queeniegal
22-11-2012, 11:19 AM
For this, its a matter of preference and a decision that has to be agreed upon by both. However I disagree with no sex before marriage cos sexual compatibility of a couple is very important on the long run. Etc what if the gal dislike sex? or what if the guy has ED?

Ha as in some girls I know they are very holy. Can't have sex before marriage I'm sure some guys here their gf are like that.

Only after marriage then can touch :p so these guy will marriage for the sake of marriage.,.. No doubt they love their partner too I think.

I do agreed with you but then again some guys they like to screw ard but they prefer their wife to be a Virgin lol terrible right?

I read some guys here are so happy their wife is a virgin but they forgot how many ex gf they have are virgin. Kinda unfair.

DegenerationX
22-11-2012, 12:02 PM

This is the consequences of not having sex before marriage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIoX2wAD1dM&feature=player_embedded

jasdude
22-11-2012, 04:01 PM
Ha as in some girls I know they are very holy. Can't have sex before marriage I'm sure some guys here their gf are like that.

Only after marriage then can touch :p so these guy will marriage for the sake of marriage.,.. No doubt they love their partner too I think.

I do agreed with you but then again some guys they like to screw ard but they prefer their wife to be a Virgin lol terrible right?

I read some guys here are so happy their wife is a virgin but they forgot how many ex gf they have are virgin. Kinda unfair.

I can only say it human nature to want something new. Etc you go shopping, you will want a new piece after trying on a dress that fits you nicely.

Irregardless of sexes here. Both gals and guys will tend to choose. whether its fair or not fair, it depends on what they are comparing. If the person is a virgin, he or she has all the right to want a virgin partner if he or she can find one. But a non virgin person should not compare or judge his partner when he or she is not a virgin

queeniegal
22-11-2012, 05:01 PM
True!

I agreed! See that post in another thread he feel weird that his gf nt v lol..

He is tat type of man I'm referring :p
N there some good guys want sex gf don't allow so they eat out and married their gf just to have sex or maybe is a commitment which I feel is unfair.

But again that is very individual thinking and mindset lo

cuntarow
22-11-2012, 05:10 PM
True!

I agreed! See that post in another thread he feel weird that his gf nt v lol..

He is tat type of man I'm referring :p
N there some good guys want sex gf don't allow so they eat out and married their gf just to have sex or maybe is a commitment which I feel is unfair.

But again that is very individual thinking and mindset lo

agreed with you

KongFattChoyHee
24-11-2012, 08:27 PM
If not she got a bf for what?

As a mobile ATM :D

gizbabe
25-11-2012, 09:21 PM

Agree!!:D Sexual compatibility is the number one criteria for me when it comes to choosing a partner.... It is very rare to find one that does.... :D

This is the consequences of not having sex before marriage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIoX2wAD1dM&feature=player_embedded

LOLOLOLOLOL..... sooooo funny.....*passed out on the floor.....

wells
26-11-2012, 01:26 PM
its a commitment, the vow you have said. No need to bother about age if they are in loved. Most important is to cherish the moments with your loved one... life is soo short.

Captainoceania77
28-11-2012, 05:15 PM
All woman wanna get married regardless which age and is their nature . They need have a shoulder to lie on. However they will never think about the consequences of divorce. Their dream is to wear the wedding gown. TS if you dont intend to marry just let her knows.

asdfghjkl
29-11-2012, 11:28 AM
more likely a break is imminent... :o

JacqueMerlin
09-12-2012, 03:03 PM

Some churches condemn premarital sex and say you will go to hell if you fornicate. I always enjoy hearing church GCP talk about how holy they are with their bodies (even when they look like a dyke or some bashed up troll) when they would rather accept a relationship with a rich playboy than poor but upright man.

For me? I don't go to church anymore. :D

spidey7
09-12-2012, 03:13 PM
TS y were u turned off? Dun like 2get married? Access 2sbf can b done all times.