PDA

View Full Version : Scam and retribution

jacky80
08-11-2012, 05:53 PM
Hi, this is a true incident happen to me and i facing trouble and low moral in life. I really don't know how to handle this situation and hope some brothers can give me advice.

Recently this year august, i knew this guy from my ex work place. Saw him quite smart driving bmw m3. We start talking about soccer then he show me all his legal soccer bets which is quite big amount. Told me we open an account win or lose we share. As my greed started to grow and want to earn more . So he invited me to invest his side for 20k, as i agreed.

As time goes by, 1st week told me i won $500 n he told me can transfer to my account but i told him put the $ there first cos i want to generate more $. 2nd week told me i lost $9k due to false information or misjudge.

somewhere ard sep, he told me i won $25k n i told him i needed the $ urgently. Called his mobile phone,sometimes is off or didn't want to pick up the call. As bill coming along, It tension me cos i still need to pay hse bill, food,my wife daily makan n etc.

Oct till now, no news at all. I felt to his trap, i asked a lot of ppl and told me report to police is no use cos i am doing illegal things. I felt hopeless and retribution. Any 1 can give me some advice?

Summerhillt
08-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Hi, this is a true incident happen to me and i facing trouble and low moral in life. I really don't know how to handle this situation and hope some brothers can give me advice.

Recently this year august, i knew this guy from my ex work place. Saw him quite smart driving bmw m3. We start talking about soccer then he show me all his legal soccer bets which is quite big amount. Told me we open an account win or lose we share. As my greed started to grow and want to earn more . So he invited me to invest his side for 20k, as i agreed.

As time goes by, 1st week told me i won $500 n he told me can transfer to my account but i told him put the $ there first cos i want to generate more $. 2nd week told me i lost $9k due to false information or misjudge.

somewhere ard sep, he told me i won $25k n i told him i needed the $ urgently. Called his mobile phone,sometimes is off or didn't want to pick up the call. As bill coming along, It tension me cos i still need to pay hse bill, food,my wife daily makan n etc.

Oct till now, no news at all. I felt to his trap, i asked a lot of ppl and told me report to police is no use cos i am doing illegal things. I felt hopeless and retribution. Any 1 can give me some advice?

This is a little misleading bro. Firstly.. your telling me a random guy whom you saw drove a bmw m3 asks you want to invest his soccer agent plate and you willingly throw in 20k cash? First week win $500 second week lose $9000? Wtf and you still continue?

Bro you know that the bmw m3 guy can actually open a 20k credit agent and open many soccer accounts ownself gamble and win. hahaha. in statement show win 20-30k but all is credit than your 20k cash gone.

Now even more funny thing is.. you can throw 20k worth of cash inside the soccer agent plate but than you dont even know his carplate number or where he stay? he off hp.. than you cannot find him liao?

i think its either 1beec or xbee0 account lol :eek:

report police maybe they catch you first. now i suggest you find some paint and pour over his m3 :cool:

jacky80
08-11-2012, 06:51 PM
Bro, car plate number i have it. I also record the clips n sms although not much evidence on it. now is 人命关天, i know i m foolish, my fault... Report police i know i sure die...

Summerhillt
09-11-2012, 12:22 AM
Bro, car plate number i have it. I also record the clips n sms although not much evidence on it. now is 人命关天, i know i m foolish, my fault... Report police i know i sure die...

Bro not I want to pour cold water. But unless you got something on hand which is threatening to this Siao eh than you can popi your money (base only) comes back. Maybe only. But I think the chances is very little

tantan1234
09-11-2012, 12:34 AM
20k is a big sum (at least to me) and u put it to his hand without any collateral.

I don't think legally u can do anything to him.
Only way is to keep bugging him. Find any extra leads abt him like where he lives etc until he cannot tahan and hope he gives back abit. Better than none.

GET IT BACK FRM HIM, ANY METHOD. DON't let it rest- he will be smiling to the bank.

I think worst case tell police say u kana con loh... catch him then hope yr $ be back.

I understand yr stress now.

Summerhillt
09-11-2012, 12:47 AM
20k is a big sum (at least to me) and u put it to his hand without any collateral.

I don't think legally u can do anything to him.
Only way is to keep bugging him. Find any extra leads abt him like where he lives etc until he cannot tahan and hope he gives back abit. Better than none.

GET IT BACK FRM HIM, ANY METHOD. DON't let it rest- he will be smiling to the bank.

I think worst case tell police say u kana con loh... catch him then hope yr $ be back.

I understand yr stress now.

Aiya bro. There's no use de. You tell police he cheat your money the police will tell you it's a civil case.. Summore thread starter is doing illegal things.. Surely there's no way Liao. Owe money very simple de either the guy pay or don't. If not no matter how u pek the guy also like that lol

queeniegal
09-11-2012, 01:06 AM
Greed always 害死人

shiokpleasure
09-11-2012, 01:09 AM
Probably your only chance is to go $$$$$$$$$$$$ to seek help from EDMW CSI liao

wally888
09-11-2012, 01:25 AM
Take it as $20k as school fees on learning how to distinguish scam and not to succumb to greed!

maxsee
09-11-2012, 09:08 AM
I have heard of this guy before ... you are not the only one cheated by him .... soOo u not the first and u r not the last he cheat bah .... all those money cheated by him is probably use to pay for his BMW m3 instalments bah ..... no idea how u could get the money back though ... all i can say is GOOD LUCK ... :D:D:D

Anyway tis reminded me of Gary Ng that moron who drove around in a GTR cheating woman of sex....In this case, it is money...

sammyboyfor
09-11-2012, 11:38 AM

You're an idiot. Treat the 20k loss as the cost of a lesson on how to be less stupid in future.

Before you "invested" 20k, you could easily have answered two questions yourself :

1. If he's successful, why does he need 20k from me.
2. If I do invest, how do I keep track of my winnings and losses without having to depend on him for the information.

The answers would have been obvious and would have guided you towards being not so gullible.

MaggieGoreng
09-11-2012, 12:57 PM
So he invited me to invest his side for 20k, as i agreed.

Can you invest 2k on my maggie goreng stall :D guarantee got return.:D

Castrol
09-11-2012, 02:02 PM

you are a bit late lah, otherwise with 20k you can open 10 stalls and just have to tell him how many plates sold as and when. :D

jacky80
09-11-2012, 02:54 PM
I am grateful some of the bro's comment. Treat it as a hard lesson to me $20k. $ will earn back, just think postive.. I am grateful that my wife stand by me during this difficult times. To him he must be laughing now. Not sure u guys believe karma or retribution, in life don't do bad things, you might not enounter retribution but who knows your future son or family member might met? Now is my turn cos i done alot of bad things, maybe god's want me to taste the retribution and give away the $ which not belong to me...

shiokpleasure
09-11-2012, 03:17 PM

mine $1k prata flipping la. cheaper. lol

nacal
09-11-2012, 10:13 PM
I am grateful some of the bro's comment. Treat it as a hard lesson to me $20k. $ will earn back, just think postive.. I am grateful that my wife stand by me during this difficult times. To him he must be laughing now. Not sure u guys believe karma or retribution, in life don't do bad things, you might not enounter retribution but who knows your future son or family member might met? Now is my turn cos i done alot of bad things, maybe god's want me to taste the retribution and give away the $ which not belong to me...

Feel grateful to your wife and appreciate her. If you believe in karma or retribution u have to do more good from now on...else you'll end up with a lot of money but ur wife taken away from u.

The guy that cheated u will only be happy for a while only.. money easy come easy go..

Summerhillt
10-11-2012, 04:29 AM
I have heard of this guy before ... you are not the only one cheated by him .... soOo u not the first and u r not the last he cheat bah .... all those money cheated by him is probably use to pay for his BMW m3 instalments bah ..... no idea how u could get the money back though ... all i can say is GOOD LUCK ... :D:D:D

Anyway tis reminded me of Gary Ng that moron who drove around in a GTR cheating woman of sex....In this case, it is money...

WAAA bro. Still got who Tio cheat before care to shed some light on this bugger

jacky80
10-11-2012, 12:09 PM
WAAA bro. Still got who Tio cheat before care to shed some light on this bugger

Pls share so that more ppl will aware of it

jacky80
10-11-2012, 12:11 PM
Feel grateful to your wife and appreciate her. If you believe in karma or retribution u have to do more good from now on...else you'll end up with a lot of money but ur wife taken away from u.

The guy that cheated u will only be happy for a while only.. money easy come easy go..

Yes, now I trying to be nature n do good deeds..Now life have to start afresh. That fucker, even i don't deal with him, other ppl also will deal with him..

vinnieboy
11-11-2012, 03:11 AM
No matter how many good deeds you have done or currently doing, if deep inside you still have that hatred feeling against the person who cheated you, you are likely still be trapping inside a box.

Let it go.

Max77
12-11-2012, 09:38 PM
at least one more answer to the question commonly heard:

"why theres so many nice and expensive cars on the road of Singapore..."

flowbow
18-11-2012, 07:05 PM
Like what you said, it's pointless reporting to the police because you did something illegal, anyway. The only thing you can do now is to suck it up and take it as an expensive lesson learnt. Work harder to earn back the losses you have suffered... It's gonna be really tough but it's the only way out now. I know you're probably feeling sore but honestly, there's nothing you can do because it was a foolish mistake on your part in the first place.

craby125
22-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Well,

Only for you bro...

If only u try all mean and still can't get your money back... then below is my advice.

Can't get your 20k back...
Make him lost 20K lor..

flykite
05-12-2012, 12:45 PM
Dear bro, may you succeed in ur career and earn bk ur money.

I'm not sure whether I got kena scam or not, but I hve been lending this female fren a total of 5k and yet she still asking for more

ErnestK
05-12-2012, 06:27 PM
If you have the chance, fuck her. As long as got opportunity, keep fucking her as this is the only way to recoup your money. Cash wise, can consider as lost.

GalaxyPocket
06-12-2012, 10:29 PM
ONE IMPT notes for all bros here!

Dont judge ppl by their drive.
some ppl can drive exp/fast car but still owe me $.