PDA

View Full Version : Hotwife / Cuckolding (Cont'd from 3some Fantasy)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

JianXiu1978
20-05-2005, 05:03 PM
Wa lan.....don say like that leh......haha....we experience real stuff , then post our FR ma.....it the same thing rite....hehehehe.....so many ppls want my FR, well, I will try to write out , but nowsadays abit busy, as my oversea buyers flying down to singapore to find me on some construction biz. Si bei Sian ah.....update you guys when I free.....hehehe :D

Well, at least you got the real stuff, I don't. Therefore, there is no FR from me and neither am I a good story writer! :D

giantdick
20-05-2005, 08:34 PM
just read this thread...

i can't understand why pp risked himself...only he does bareback with her....do u believe her......

snooker
21-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Bro PP,

I'm very addicted to your story, so long no post, I can't take it anymore....
HELP....... :p

walkingdick
21-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Wah, the stories and photos either makes you feel go take cold shower or go grab a girl and explode inside her....or maybe go explode during cold shower :eek:

peterpan
21-05-2005, 08:10 PM
Heads up guys...

Tnite we goin to Chinablack!!!!

She will be wearing this skirt

http://img271.echo.cx/img271/2123/flora6lw.jpg

C u ther!

peterpan
21-05-2005, 08:19 PM
If u see us, please feel free to +++ to me!!! :D

LoveThai
21-05-2005, 08:26 PM
haha..i will be looking out for girl in red and floral skirt :D :D

ahpaul25
21-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Wah...........PP Bro have reborn :eek: .............any guys going to CB.......update here pls..........TY

PP Bro, is claudia going too? Wrink...... :D

FF60
21-05-2005, 09:13 PM
i'm going to CB. am photographer for an assignment for a magazine. will say hi to PP if i see u! (dun worry, won't snap your pic if u dun want me to.)

will be there 10 to 12+

snooker
21-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Heads up guys...
Tnite we goin to Chinablack!!!!
She will be wearing this skirt
C u ther!

Wow! I think tonight the queue at Chinablack will be until Thai Embassy. :D

Hopefully Bro PP will have FR for us tomorrow...

You're the MAN, Bro PP!

totolim
22-05-2005, 12:45 PM
anyone seen Mr and Mrs PP at CB ?

PP : any FR ????

how can i live without u and your FR !!

[QUOTE=peterpan]Heads up guys...

ahpaul25
23-05-2005, 10:56 PM
Ghost Town........... :confused: ..........How come this thread become so quiet????? Anybody at home?

totolim
23-05-2005, 11:05 PM
am waiting for PP and his FR on his CB night last fri. i really miss his FR man...and each time i see his gf's CB, i really buay tahan. one of da best

maybe in the meantime, u can post FR on your time with Claudia ? :P

btw, i suppose u have seen PP's bf already ? when u see her, did your imaginations run wild ? :)

Ghost Town........... :confused: ..........How come this thread become so quiet????? Anybody at home?

ahpaul25
23-05-2005, 11:43 PM
i suppose u have seen PP's gf already ? when u see her, did your imaginations run wild ? :)

All I can say worth the bonking bro.... it 8.5/10 man.........u say leh...... :D Pai say hor PP Bro, don wan to reveal that I also wan to bonk her.....she too sexy for my love....hahaha

hendri
26-05-2005, 11:36 AM
I think it is the end of the great story. No one seems to be interested
anymore. I still think pictures captures more interest. Hope the great
PP will post real action pictures of his GF`s adventures. Thanks.

walkingdick
26-05-2005, 11:50 AM
Maybe PP busy compiling, editing and finalising his pics now, I'm sure loyal fans here can wait :p

JianXiu1978
28-05-2005, 11:23 AM
No action here ?

Jari_Owen
28-05-2005, 02:52 PM
oh no.....the opium supplier muz have been busted by CNB....

long time no supply liao.......dying soon....argggg

zappy1985
28-05-2005, 06:17 PM
Time to change lifestyle liao. I'll be the next PP

peterpan
28-05-2005, 08:50 PM

Wow joining my lifestyle? Tell us more!

Hw are u goin to start 'converting' ur gf?

ahpaul25
28-05-2005, 09:50 PM
Wow........I'm waiting too.........zappy1985 bro.....hehehe :D

PowerX
28-05-2005, 10:32 PM
Yes bro zappy, share your advanture please, waiting for your posting. :D

venture
28-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Then i be the next ah paul.....hehe

peterpan
28-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Bro Zappy, u shld read up more on the lifestyle before u step into it.

The Cuckold Forum (http://www.adultcommunitiesonline.com/forums/cuckold/index.html)

Our HotWives Forum (http://www.adultcommunitiesonline.com/forums/hotwives/index.html)

It could be dangerous for ur relationship if u dun prepare urself.

Just some advice from a guo lai ren :D

seedofcucky
29-05-2005, 02:49 AM
It could be dangerous for ur relationship if u dun prepare urself.

Just some advice from a guo lai ren :D
hi I have been following ur adventures since ur threesome thread started and slowly realised that u are not alone in this forum...ur activities made me finally understand why i was always "excited" whenever my gf told me someone was interested in her, though she has always been loyal to me.

However I won't define this lifestyle as technically a cuckolding, because after having done some background research, a cuckold is a man who enjoys being humiliated by his wife eg his wife/gf preferring another bull instead of him, getting kicked out of bed and letting the bull take over, having to lick her pussy clean after her bull has shot inside her, wash her panties and do the housechores, abstain from sex with gf...etc.

http://www.darkcavern.com/forum/
http://www.cuckold-forum.net

strictly speaking, i won't say his lifestyle is cuckolding, however credit goes to peterpan for awakening this nascent desire in me, and I am still exploring this sensitive area.

seedofcucky
29-05-2005, 03:11 AM
can't see my post....guess it is still being regulated

anyway back to the topic...

couple of weeks back my gf told her her gf was getting married and had invited the ladies to a hen nite at a gay bar (which bar i am not sure) because the bride-to-be thought there would be alot of good looking gays and bisexual men

this got me excited and awoke a certain desire in me...i jumped at the opportunity to encourage her to go, though in the past i normally forbidded her to go to such places...

to cut the story short, when she quietly raised the issue of her wanting to be "single" again on hen nite, boy i couldn't contain my excitement, and ask her to go all out for it. I even planted "ideas" in her head on how to enjoy herself, to much resistance from her...like rubbing crotches, hugging, kissing, handjobs, lapdancing, drinking lots of liquor, sitting with men and grabbing their cocks...i encouraged her to do it all on hen nite. She thought I was nuts, but I knew secretly she wanted to have "freedom" for one night. The one rule I made to rule them all: No vaginal or anal sex. The rest, can do.

I wouldn't hold it against her, I said. I wanted her to leave me out of her mind and think of picking up other men, and secretly I was pretty excited too. All week before the hen nite I kept drowning these ideas into her head.

that hen nite is yesterday Saturday 28/05/2005 from 11pm onwards going on to the 29th. So she is still enjoying herself as I type. As a special request I asked her to sms me to keep me updated and excited. As follows:

11.50pm: Juz arrived. Going inside now (she is still coherent)

12.47am: O m going to the dancing floor now! Wooo v crowded here
(notice something about the msg? Everything typed above is accurate)

2.16am: I m half concious. Drank my fith glass 6f liquor. Dance wif gars n boys. Shake oh shake. A fight erupted betweeo an drunj ang moh o a chinese group. My fren's male fren came n hold me. Assuring me. Its hot n crowded...

I am excited and worried at the same time...excited because I secretly hope she will get intimate with the guy (but remember my rule: no sex), at the same time worried because I don't want her to drive home drunk...so I smsed her to ask her not to drive home. I didn't get any replies from her...got worried, so I tried to call her but I can't.

Her phone IS shut off.

peterpan
29-05-2005, 01:03 PM
this got me excited and awoke a certain desire in me...i jumped at the opportunity to encourage her to go, though in the past i normally forbidded her to go to such places...

Her phone IS shut off.

Welcome aboard bro!!!

Firstly, i hope and pray that ur gf is safe and has achieved a certain level of 'fun' on her own with the guy. Cos it would be very disappinting on ur side to noe nothing has happened after pinning so much hope and anxiety on it.

Ur experience is something i have exp several times. Usually my gf will sms me whenever a guy hits on her in a club. Telling me hw he look, wat he wans and hw far they have went. Sometimes, she gets too excited and forgets to sms me and i simply go crazy at home, tinking and fantasizing wat fun shes having nw...

I urge u to excercise self-control when this happens. DO NOT PCC! U must hold ur horses for as long as it may take. Cos when u cum, ur body creates a chem reaction making u grouchy and leaving u with pangs of jealousy that will mk u quarrel with ur gf. Ive had that exp b4. And i literally kick the hell out of the guy who was fucking my gf. Leaving my gf unsatisfied, which is much undesired.

I wish u the best in ur hotwifing lifestyle and hope to chat with u, sharing pointers soon. Check ur PM.

seedofcucky
29-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Firstly, i hope and pray that ur gf is safe and has achieved a certain level of 'fun' on her own with the guy. Cos it would be very disappinting on ur side to noe nothing has happened after pinning so much hope and anxiety on it.

I just managed to contact her this morning. She had her fun...but unfortunately, thats where is stopped. Nothing happened. She just danced and sweated a bit and got drunk a little. No hanky panky, nothing. Nothing happened after her 3rd sms...she was too drunk to drive, and her female friend sent her home.

Like you said, after a emotional rollercoaster ride, it all ended up with nothing for me. After so much effort, time and money spent to "psycho" her...sad and disappointing.

By the way does anyone know how to edit their posts? cos I can't find the option to edit...it is not beside the "quote" button as usually found in other vBulletin forums. I need to edit cos of some errors made.

ahpaul25
29-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Ho seh liao.............this thread is back to normal......ACTIVE NOW! :D

yandao26
29-05-2005, 01:46 PM
hmmm....looks like other bros has their FRs to share liao..... :rolleyes:

peterpan
29-05-2005, 02:00 PM
hmmm....looks like other bros has their FRs to share liao..... :rolleyes:

Yeah, sure hope to 'recruit' more bros to join y lifestyle and unlock the wonders and excitments of sharing ur hotwife.

ahpaul25
29-05-2005, 03:16 PM
Hope any guys here cont....the league of cuckodling..........hehehe....keep this thread active and alive man.........share yr story.....hehehehe :D

durex
29-05-2005, 04:04 PM
After going through some reading in tis thread, i"m impress, feel like going into another world,a world of higher muture love and fun, i salute to bro Peter Pan and all the senior bros here :)

durex
29-05-2005, 04:18 PM
I still have a long way to go,Maybe i can first try getting a girl friend,then... ,think must also see tat girl,dont know wheather i can reach tis jing jie or not :o

Bro Peter Pan your courage and your selfless has motivated me a lot,bro you are good !Will up your point :)

eyez_for_u
29-05-2005, 05:40 PM
The saga continues... :D

seedofcucky
29-05-2005, 06:21 PM
Yeah, sure hope to 'recruit' more bros to join y lifestyle and unlock the wonders and excitments of sharing ur hotwife.
it would be an inspiration to me if u can continue relating ur experiences here with ur gf....if u feel u may be compromised then u can leave out the specifics of the times and places of rendevous....afterall urs was what inspired me to post mine.

ahpaul...can u share ur FR with claudia?

peterpan
29-05-2005, 07:49 PM
I still have a long way to go,Maybe i can first try getting a girl friend,then... ,think must also see tat girl,dont know wheather i can reach tis jing jie or not :o

Bro Peter Pan your courage and your selfless has motivated me a lot,bro you are good !Will up your point :)

Thanks bro...

Wish u get a gf soon, but dun scare her away, tellin her u wana share her!

In fact, this lifestyle is more suitable for stable couples... Normal gals will run far farwhen u tell them abt this. Must find gals tat really love u alot and are willing to sacrifice and try new stuffs with u.

durex
29-05-2005, 08:00 PM
I have fling that is not local but always worry to commit my self into it :(
Not much confident in myself wif gers :o

seedofcucky
29-05-2005, 08:15 PM
In fact, this lifestyle is more suitable for stable couples... Normal gals will run far farwhen u tell them abt this. Must find gals tat really love u alot and are willing to sacrifice and try new stuffs with u.

I had a long talk with her just now over why things didn't happen.

Apparently some things did happen. She revealed that she bought a black spaghetti strap dress just prior to going to the bar...pretty short and above knee height, about halfway between her knee and her groin(thats what she said), with pretty ample cleavage to show. She never bought one for me before, but she did it for hen night. So I don't know how her dress looked like, but I guess it must have been pretty sexy.

She and her friend's male friend(the one who held her closely) were dancing pretty closely on the dance floor. He was taller than her. She was holding him closely and resting her head on his chest. He was holding her waist tightly, and they were whispering sweet nothings, at the same time gyrating to the heavy metal music. He was telling her how beautiful she was and how nice her hair was(she even bonded her hair just before going to the bar). She told him she liked him and found him a very nice gentleman, and was playing with his ears. Then just as I taught her, she turned around so that her bum was touching his front, but strangely she did not mention any rubbing of his crotch. She then placed her hands around his neck and he was holding her waist from behind.

At one point she was sweating from all the dancing, so she took a tissue and purposely wiped her large cleavage as well as lifted her skirt to wipe her arse. She was pretty sure he saw her cleavage. (I assume she knows he saw it, cos she was facing towards him, and not facing away from him.) She wasn't sure if he saw her arse, but I hoped he did. They danced for like about 1 to 2 hours I think, then she went back to drink...thats when the brawl with the ang mo started. According to her, the male friend went to protect her from the brawl.

I asked her why she didn't try to go further with him on the dance floor, something erotic like rubbing her legs with his, or grabbing his crotch. She mentioned she didn't want to "betray" me. What the hell, I had given her all permission except sex, and she was afraid to betray me? Perhaps this was her first time so she wasn't sure she could do it. On further asking, she admitted she regretted she did not bring him to a secluded dancing spot where they could "dance" with more privacy. She also said that although she badly wanted him to, she didn't let him touch her breasts or put his hands under her skirt....for what reasons I can't fathom.

I asked her if she desired to meet him again, she said she would meet him to make up for "my disappointment with her" (secretly I think thats just part of the reason, not the whole...). This time I think she may be bolder, partly because she has something to prove to me, partly because she wants him. I asked her if she had his contact number...she didn't have, but mentioned that she has a strong feeling he would contact her again. My heart raced with excitement.

But my rule with her still stands: No penetrative sex. And only allow one more night of tryst with him, cos I don't want any emotions to develop. Sorry readers.

SteveAu
29-05-2005, 08:52 PM
wa.....ur gf really loyal to u..haha..scare betray.

fAtDuDe
29-05-2005, 10:15 PM
just start reading ur thread these few days, admire ur courage, wanted to do the same but just cant convince myself enough to take the first step. GD JOB BRO> appreciate all ur effort n pic.

zappy1985
29-05-2005, 11:26 PM
Thks for the advise bros, I already started bringing up the subject to my gal but very delicately to see how she react. So far so good, she was uncomfortable at first but I told her it excites me to talk about it so she's getting into the 'talks' now. Of course it's not just once but on few occasion I brought out, like asking her to imagine someone else while we're having sex.

:)

peterpan
30-05-2005, 12:32 AM
Thks for the advise bros, I already started bringing up the subject to my gal but very delicately to see how she react. So far so good, she was uncomfortable at first but I told her it excites me to talk about it so she's getting into the 'talks' now. Of course it's not just once but on few occasion I brought out, like asking her to imagine someone else while we're having sex.

I suggest adding a dildo in ur love making. Treat the dildo as a 3rd man's dick. Ask her to close her eyes and imagine another man fucking her while u kiss and nibble her breast while using the dildo to fuck her pussy. Tats wat gt us off several times before she allowed another man fuck her.

U can oso blindfold her. Pretend u r another man. Dun make any noise and touch her differently. Be rough with her and fuck her in positions u seldom use. This will usually get her very nervous and my gf gets super wet when she didnt noe who was touching her.

There was once wher i blindfolded her and invited her colleague to join in. At 1st she tot i was bluffing her, as we did it several times, but only i was ard. She was shocked and scared when she felt 4 hands on her breast and both nipples getting sucked tgt. She was so scared and kept asking me to stop and wans to noe who tat was.

The guy left after cumming on her face and up till nw she still have no idea whose cum she tasted tat dae! Damn fun!

PowerX
30-05-2005, 01:45 AM
Wow! This thread is getting hotter man!
Thank bro Seedofcuky and bro PP for all the sharing. :D

Cheers

zappy1985
30-05-2005, 07:23 AM
I suggest adding a dildo in ur love making. Treat the dildo as a 3rd man's dick. Ask her to close her eyes and imagine another man fucking her while u kiss and nibble her breast while using the dildo to fuck her pussy. Tats wat gt us off several times before she allowed another man fuck her.

U can oso blindfold her. Pretend u r another man. Dun make any noise and touch her differently. Be rough with her and fuck her in positions u seldom use. This will usually get her very nervous and my gf gets super wet when she didnt noe who was touching her.

There was once wher i blindfolded her and invited her colleague to join in. At 1st she tot i was bluffing her, as we did it several times, but only i was ard. She was shocked and scared when she felt 4 hands on her breast and both nipples getting sucked tgt. She was so scared and kept asking me to stop and wans to noe who tat was.

The guy left after cumming on her face and up till nw she still have no idea whose cum she tasted tat dae! Damn fun!

Wow, I suppose it's in a hotel rite ? I can imagine asking her to get all ready and then get another guy to standby.

Zap

peterpan
31-05-2005, 07:33 PM
Wow, I suppose it's in a hotel rite ? I can imagine asking her to get all ready and then get another guy to standby.

Zap

Yup, y dun u try it. Anyway any updates from u?

peterpan
31-05-2005, 07:46 PM
I had a long talk with her just now over why things didn't happen.

But my rule with her still stands: No penetrative sex. And only allow one more night of tryst with him, cos I don't want any emotions to develop. Sorry readers.

Hey dude, any updates? Any progress?

seedofcucky
31-05-2005, 08:30 PM
Hey dude, any updates? Any progress?
My gf's feelings were right.

On Monday yesterday, the male friend who danced with my gf, got her no. through her another gf who also went partying on Sat. He called her in the office to ask if she was ok with what they did on Sat night. My gf previously told her gf that we are ok with it, so she in turn must have told her male friend when he asked her for my gf's no. Anyway my gf was polite and reassured him that she is comfortable with what happened that Sat night. He hasn't asked my gf out yet...but since he is bold enough to find out my gf's no. and contact her, sooner or later he might ask her out again...and she might get bolder the second time. She is getting more aware of her sexuality, and keeps exploring other erotic things like she likes to see naked men, something surprising considering in the past she didn't.

We hope to take this one step at a time...she will update me when he offers to date her. She remembers what she missed the on Sat night, but I don't want to press too hard.

In the meantime, how about your gf's adventures? Care to relate further? I am sure many readers are still hoping u will continue yours, me included. Even if you don't feel comfortable, u could leave out the specifics like time and place....but could u continue please?

EDIT: By the way she did mention she did have the hots for one of her business clients, which is a local widower working in taiwan, children studying in the States. He returns to the country once in a while, and he is due back in July. Not sure why she specifically brought this up, but I shall KIV.

peterpan
31-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Great for u! Thats a big step i tink. Im sure he will call her up very soon again and ask her out for a date. By then u can enjoy the fun and thrill of dressing up ur gf, from the top right down to her undies, just to send ur gf to please him.

I wish u the best and sincerely hope next time round ur gf will do more than last time. Meanwhile, brainwash her and re-ensure her that u are perfectly ok with her flirting ard with him. W/o ur assurances, her love for u may overcome her lust for the guy.

From wat i rmb, ur max limit is anything but penetrative sex. Thus u got to tell her in the first place. Teach her to just pcc him or give him a bj if the situation gets out of control. Does she do CIM? It would be best if she swallows his sperm and cums hm and kiss u so u can have a taste and proof of wat she enjoyed!

Kip us updated pal

seedofcucky
31-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Great for u! Thats a big step i tink. Does she do CIM? It would be best if she swallows his sperm and cums hm and kiss u so u can have a taste and proof of wat she enjoyed!

Kip us updated pal

Thanks. Well I haven't tried shooting inside her mouth, so she hasn't tried CIM. But she has been begging me to try it on her. If she CIM with others, I am not sure if I want to eat it though...

Yup no penetrative sex. We are not emotionally ready for it.

Anything from your side? Care to relate?

zappy1985
31-05-2005, 10:47 PM
Yup, y dun u try it. Anyway any updates from u?

Well, she's imagining having sex with her ex bf while I bang her and now she has started smsing him again after they broke off 3 yrs ago. She told me that they often had wild sex. Strange thing is that everytime she relates her experience, my didi mari kita and I cnt wait to bang her. She's so pleased with me afterwards :)

But, I'm not sure if I will allow her to meet her ex yet.

peterpan
31-05-2005, 11:04 PM
Well, she's imagining having sex with her ex bf while I bang her and now she has started smsing him again after they broke off 3 yrs ago. She told me that they often had wild sex. Strange thing is that everytime she relates her experience, my didi mari kita and I cnt wait to bang her. She's so pleased with me afterwards :)

But, I'm not sure if I will allow her to meet her ex yet.

Ex-es are very difficult to handle. U got to be really careful man. No doubt they stil had wild sex b4, feeling could rekindle. But let me tell u, the best kick in cuckolding is ur gf fucking her ex bf and cums home and tell u that he fucked her better than u!

totolim
31-05-2005, 11:36 PM
something like when you overhead your gf telling your colleague that he fucks better than you....and you gave her a good spanking thereafter ?

PP: u really not feeding us anymore ah ? :(

Ex-es are very difficult to handle. U got to be really careful man. No doubt they stil had wild sex b4, feeling could rekindle. But let me tell u, the best kick in cuckolding is ur gf fucking her ex bf and cums home and tell u that he fucked her better than u!

peterpan
01-06-2005, 11:23 AM
something like when you overhead your gf telling your colleague that he fucks better than you....and you gave her a good spanking thereafter ?

PP: u really not feeding us anymore ah ? :(

Yup yup!!!

U r my supporter man... Stil can remember?

peterpan
01-06-2005, 12:39 PM
Anything from your side? Care to relate?

Guess i shld post a little update abt my hot gf after keeping quiet for so long.....

I said before that we were embarking on a new lifestyle. That's true. My gf started working part-time in a ktv. Dun ask me where.
Im nvr goin to disclose here.
She only work there on a very Free-lance basis. Up till nw she only went wk nt more than 5 times...

On the 3rd day she wk, i went down to her ktv with my colleagues. Of cos my colleagues didn't noe my gf was wking ther. I sms her telling her wat time we will arrive and i requested her mummy when we got ther. True enuf, mummy gt my gf to sit with my frd, on the right side of the room(i was in the centre). I was served by a big tits ah lian. My cock was damn hard when i saw my gf serving my frd and my frd's hands were soon in her top, cupping her breast! My gf gave me glances and cont to let him feel her. She sat across his lap and grinded his cock as my frd grabbed her ass and pull her closer.

I couldnt take it and autoroamed my gal too. I wasnt sure if my gf would be ngry. When she saw the gal rubbing my cock thru my jeans, she stared at me and left the room. I excused myself to the toilet and caught up with her. I told her i was too horny watching her get touched and rubbed. She said she u/s and told me ok to touch the gal bt no more than touching. She said she will noe wat to do later. I went back to the room and my gal was gone.

I chatted with my frd and asked him if the gal(my gf) power anot? My frd said my gf very pretty and looked too kwai to be wking as a ktv gal. He oso told me my gf was damn wet as his khaki pants had spots of wetness left after my gf grinded her pussy ther! I was damn hot and horny after hearing that!

Gotto go nw. Will continue later...

peterpan
01-06-2005, 01:37 PM
Cont...

My gf returned to the room after serving another room. Her skirt was messy when she came in. The zip supposedly at the side, was at the back. She sat on my frd's lap again and back-faced me with her legs on the sofa. My frd put his hands on her butt and sqeeze her butt. My gf was singing her song and as her back was facing me, i couldnt tell wat was happening in front. She giggled as she was singing. When she turned and put her mic down, i finally saw wat my frd was doin. Her right breast was freed from her spag top and he was sucking it. OMG! The music kept playing while my gf pushed her tits into his face for him to suck.

My gal came back and sat down. I immediately grabbed her and pulled her tube down. She act abit shy and i stuff my face in her tits too. I sucked and gave her a lovebite! She was abit ngry and said she will get scolded. She left the room soon after.

I looked at my gf and saw she had mounted my frd again and was happily feeding him her tits! She had her hands ard him. Both her tits were freed and he was sucking and sqeezing them. Her skirt was gathered ard her waist and her gstring could be seen. I could tell she got her ass spanked nt long ago, as ther were redness on her buttchecks. She kept grinding him again. I overheard my frd asking her for a bj. My gf whispered the price into his ear and he agreed. My gf glanced over and stopped wat she was doin. She sat on the sofa and arranged her clothes. She then bent over and unzipped his pants. OMG! I was shocked she was so daringly sucking another man's cock in front of me. My frd took out his cock and my gf begin to suck on it. OOOH!!!!

Can u imagine watching ur gf suck another dick just next to u? I was damn jealous and angry but i had to control it. I dimmed the lights and sat nxt to my gf. My frd gave me the thumbs up and tell me 'wow shes good!'. WTF!

I stroked my gf's butt and pulled her gstring aside. She turned and smiled at me, and told my frd 'hey looks like ur frd buey tahan liao...' My frd laughed and pushed her head bk down. I took a piece of ice and put it in her pussy. I knew she loved that. She stood up and turned to kiss me while her hand still pccing my frd. "I wana suck u too..."

I took out my cock and she immediately sucked it. She sucked both our cocks and took turns to deep throat us! My frd came w/o warning and shot all over her face! She managed to put it in her mouth but the damage was done! Seeing that i came too... My gf knew i was cumming and deepthroat me and let me shoot deep in her throat.

To be continued....

WhamBamTYM
01-06-2005, 01:47 PM
I took out my cock and she immediately sucked it. She sucked both our cocks and took turns to deep throat us! My frd came w/o warning and shot all over her face! She managed to put it in her mouth but the damage was done! Seeing that i came too... My gf knew i was cumming and deepthroat me and let me shoot deep in her throat.

To be continued....

Bro... My knees are weak already... Hahaha... My goodness.... I really take my hats off to you... some more your friend has totally no idea that she is your gf... hahahaha... I guess he thought you guys had a very good bargain, huh?

peterpan
01-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Cont

I took some napkins and cleaned the sperm from her face. My frd was knocked out by nw and was sitting ther relaxing. My slutty gf naughthily wipe a bit of cum with her hand and lick it with her tongue. She actually swallowed it. She gave me a kiss on the lips and left the room.

I stuffed my cock in and started to talked to my frd. He cheekily told me he purposedly shot on her face as she was very pretty. He showed me his hp and he actually took video of himself sucking my gf's tits just nw. Bt luckily cant see my gf's face. He told me he still wanto fuck her later on. Ask me hws my gal. I said my gal fuckup, kpkb after i gave her lovebite...

Anyways, we cont to sing and our gals came in several more times. These times were shorter, ard 5-10mins and they left to other rooms agian. 1 time, my gf left our room to serve other room. I followed her and she entered a room next to the toilet. I went to the toilet and when i walk pass her room, i could see her room was very dim. But due to the corridor lightings, i could still see my gf in red lying on the sofa. Suddenly i figured out,

SHE WAS GETTING FUCKED ON THE SOFA!!! :eek:

I hid beside the window and saw there were 2 other guys and 1 of the guys was oso fucking another gal. My gf didnt see me and i could hear her whimpering moans. Suddenly, the bouncer of the ktv came up behind me and asked me not to watch. Not so nice. I was fucking angry! Almost wanted to tell him tats my gf inside the room!!!

I went back to my room and kept msg my gf. Asking her to stop. Our arrangement was actually no sex, but unless really bohbian, bt must use condom. For a moment, I really regretted letting her wk ther. But after my sperm were reproduced, i was horny again and i kept walking pass the room, peeping in to see wat was happening.

seedofcucky
01-06-2005, 02:08 PM
I said before that we were embarking on a new lifestyle. That's true. My gf started working part-time in a ktv. Dun ask me where.
Im nvr goin to disclose here.
She only work there on a very Free-lance basis. Up till nw she only went wk nt more than 5 times...

u did the right thing. Your stories are an inspiration, but u must not disclose how she looks, where she works or what she would be wearing on that day. I won't do that either...don't wish to compromise our privacy.

peterpan
01-06-2005, 02:14 PM
u did the right thing. Your stories are an inspiration, but u must not disclose how she looks, where she works or what she would be wearing on that day. I won't do that either...don't wish to compromise our privacy.

Many bros PM me ask me which ktv she work. Im really sorry but i really cant disclose. Paiseh... But mb u guys can try ur luck... who noes mb the nxt gal u call is my gf!

peterpan
01-06-2005, 02:30 PM
Any comments? Feedback?

seedofcucky
01-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Any comments? Feedback?
Its a new adventure in ur relationship with ur gf...and i hope she and u will enjoy it to the full. This is something unique, and maybe considered a little taboo in Singapore...but as long as both of u are mutual, why not right? Though I may tend to think her disapproval of u going any further than touching could be a little....stifling.

Compared to urs, we just took our first steps last sat...so it may take some time to get the ball rolling, depending on how my gf feels about things. She is still waiting for the guy to call her back, then we see how it goes.

In the meantime, ur adventure is truly an inspiration(not just for pcc pleasure) to the rest of the readers, so do keep the stories coming, but don't reveal her workplace. Wish we had a hotwife community here....

Optimus_Prime
01-06-2005, 02:39 PM
Any comments? Feedback?

Only one word to describe the latest development !!

:eek: SHOCK !!

jusrassic
01-06-2005, 02:52 PM
Any comments? Feedback?

I think I got precum liao after reading ur story... ;)

But bro PP...make sure the rules are laid..before she relli got laid..

take care bro..and keep the FR cumming!!!

nismo88
01-06-2005, 03:16 PM
Bro PP.... u r really back!!! ..... and with a BIG BANG too!!!!! :eek: :D

TOTALLY AWESOME....

Label
01-06-2005, 04:14 PM
wah piang eh bro... you took the gamble... now you're the hero !!!!

Label
01-06-2005, 05:11 PM
PP... something i wanted to add also... not being a wet blanket but i think it's a bit silly to take ahpaul's idea... you're forgeting that your gf is working in a prestigous service line and what if some customers from the ktv saw her and make a scene... she might lose her regular job in that manner... also is it worth it? If something like that happens... then her future will be a ktv girl until her 30s ???

although it's very entertaining and pleasurable to read... but i think it's abit gone too far in the ktv sense...

totolim
01-06-2005, 10:20 PM
yes man !
i have been wanking frequently to your gf's pics !

to me, altho i never see her face....her figure turns me damn on...and i just love the look of her pussy ! lucky you...can lick everyday !

Yup yup!!!

U r my supporter man... Stil can remember?

blackemperor
02-06-2005, 12:11 AM
this is getting hottier and BETTER as it get!!!

indeed, long live the King... none other than peterpan

totolim
02-06-2005, 12:39 AM
who spank her ?

Cont...
Her skirt was gathered ard her waist and her gstring could be seen. I could tell she got her ass spanked nt long ago, as ther were redness on her buttchecks

totolim
02-06-2005, 12:42 AM
Excellent !
looking forward to more !!! :)

curious....do u shave her pubic area for her too ?

was it her or you who prefers the shaved pussy ?

is she the hairy type ? from the pics...i somehow think if ont shaved, she should be quite hairy ? wrong ?

Any comments? Feedback?

fAtDuDe
02-06-2005, 10:10 AM
Speechless

freebiez
02-06-2005, 04:05 PM
bro pp, stories without the pics cant simulate most of the readers here...they r all waiting for the precious pics tat will give them a hard on...anyway wat if some of her colleagues went to the KTV n saw her there?

peterpan
02-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Excellent !
looking forward to more !!! :)

curious....do u shave her pubic area for her too ?

was it her or you who prefers the shaved pussy ?

is she the hairy type ? from the pics...i somehow think if ont shaved, she should be quite hairy ? wrong ?

She shaves herself. But often the hair grow out and the stubles are very prickly. V irritating when im eating her.....

Yup shes very hairy, but ive nvr seen her hairy bfore, when i noe her she oredi clean shaven...

peterpan
02-06-2005, 06:54 PM
who spank her ?

According to her, she was playing 5-10 with customers in other room. She wana xiam drinking and the guy suggest spanking her ass if she lose. End up she kana spanked couple of times.

Btw, she loves it when i spank her and ram her doggie style....

peterpan
02-06-2005, 06:56 PM
what if some customers from the ktv saw her and make a scene... she might lose her regular job in that manner...

Dun worry bro, my gf looks very different when she fly. Her compulsory thick make-up and bun up hair make her look just like any other SQgal. Really cant regconise her.

peterpan
02-06-2005, 07:00 PM
bro pp, stories without the pics cant simulate most of the readers here...they r all waiting for the precious pics tat will give them a hard on...anyway wat if some of her colleagues went to the KTV n saw her there?

Wat pics u wan? Pics in ktv? Or any of our action pics? Btw, we havnt been taking pics for quite awhile eversince i stop posting here....

peterpan
02-06-2005, 07:17 PM
Bro... My knees are weak already... Hahaha... My goodness.... I really take my hats off to you... some more your friend has totally no idea that she is your gf... hahahaha... I guess he thought you guys had a very good bargain, huh?

My colleague had no idea shes my gf!

In the end, my frd paid $50 for the bj, and paid my gf another $50 for tips. I 'paid' my gf $50 too. Haha of cos i got mine $ back later! Btw, is that too ex or cheap? I personally feel $50 for a blow is too ex!!!

Anyway, my frd asked my gf for supper and sex. She was goin for supper with another group of customers so she rejected him. Anyway my frd already came, so wasnt must interseted either.

She came bk in the morning with more juicy details. That another FR that i will tell nxt time.

I really love and enjoy her wking in the ktv. Really can create alot of new adventures and this is abt as close as u can get to being a prostitute! Getting paid while having our fun. My gf says she has oso been 'marked' by some of the lao jiao girls ther, cos of her daringness and prettiness. I hope she will handle it well....

sg69
02-06-2005, 08:02 PM
bro pp...u r the main man again. u never surprise the brothers here enough.
wat abt taking some pix while she bj ur frd or u at the ktv? juz a suggestion.

:D

WhamBamTYM
02-06-2005, 08:09 PM
My colleague had no idea shes my gf!

In the end, my frd paid $50 for the bj, and paid my gf another $50 for tips. I 'paid' my gf $50 too. Haha of cos i got mine $ back later! Btw, is that too ex or cheap? I personally feel $50 for a blow is too ex!!!

Anyway, my frd asked my gf for supper and sex. She was goin for supper with another group of customers so she rejected him. Anyway my frd already came, so wasnt must interseted either.

She came bk in the morning with more juicy details. That another FR that i will tell nxt time.

I really love and enjoy her wking in the ktv. Really can create alot of new adventures and this is abt as close as u can get to being a prostitute! Getting paid while having our fun. My gf says she has oso been 'marked' by some of the lao jiao girls ther, cos of her daringness and prettiness. I hope she will handle it well....

well, last time girls used to ask for 50 bucks once they touch your dick, and that's only for HJ... some girls used to ask for at least 80 for bj... Not trying to spoil market here, but that's the truth.. If you want to know more, I can tell you.. Hehe...

Of course the other girls will not be happy... She's pretty, dare to do things, a lot of guys will keep asking for her, and therefore, the other girls will not be able to do anything...

If I know where she is working, I would go look for her too... haha.... By the way, did you read my PM? I've got more info if you're interested....

peterpan
02-06-2005, 08:18 PM
well, last time girls used to ask for 50 bucks once they touch your dick, and that's only for HJ... some girls used to ask for at least 80 for bj... Not trying to spoil market here, but that's the truth.. If you want to know more, I can tell you.. Hehe...

Of course the other girls will not be happy... She's pretty, dare to do things, a lot of guys will keep asking for her, and therefore, the other girls will not be able to do anything...

If I know where she is working, I would go look for her too... haha.... By the way, did you read my PM? I've got more info if you're interested....

My gf told me the rate is abt up to $100 for bj. Must see customer kind. FJ quote themselves. Average $150 and up. She did 2 customers. 1 paid $300, the other $200. $200 one fuck inside the ktv. The $300 was brought to a GL hotel. 10 min job earn $200.... Wat a deal!

peterpan
02-06-2005, 08:23 PM
bro pp...u r the main man again. u never surprise the brothers here enough.
wat abt taking some pix while she bj ur frd or u at the ktv? juz a suggestion.

Huh? Tat means i must go dwn open bottle again lah...

Haha will see hw. Tml she wking again. I might be goin down... Mb jio my colleague again, since he gian dio my gf liao.... Mb bring mre guys dwn to share her...

Any ideas?

WhamBamTYM
02-06-2005, 08:25 PM
My gf told me the rate is abt up to $100 for bj. Must see customer kind. FJ quote themselves. Average $150 and up. She did 2 customers. 1 paid $300, the other $200. $200 one fuck inside the ktv. The $300 was brought to a GL hotel. 10 min job earn $200.... Wat a deal!

I see that the rates have been increasing.... And all the more the other girls are upset with her... She charges too low and will end up spoiling market for the girls....

Well, I've been toying with the idea of another guy around to enjoy with me and my partner.... if you refer to my PM, you'll have a clearer idea... I don't want to say too much out here.... ;)

WhamBamTYM
02-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Huh? Tat means i must go dwn open bottle again lah...

Haha will see hw. Tml she wking again. I might be goin down... Mb jio my colleague again, since he gian dio my gf liao.... Mb bring mre guys dwn to share her...

Any ideas?

Well, open bottle doesn't need to be you only mah.... When I'm around, do you think you could bring me there with you? hehe... :D

peterpan
02-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Well, open bottle doesn't need to be you only mah.... When I'm around, do you think you could bring me there with you? hehe... :D

no prob man... sure jio u!!!

WhamBamTYM
02-06-2005, 08:40 PM
no prob man... sure jio u!!!

and I sure onz you... Haha.... but I'll only be around towards the end of the year... Not sure if she'll still be working then.... hey bro, have you read the PM? You didn't mention anything about it... If it's not a good idea, I'll stop asking... :p

kingcopa
02-06-2005, 10:17 PM
Hm......... wondering if any senior SQ staff surfing this forum?

yandao26
03-06-2005, 12:42 AM
OMG :eek: Bro PP.....u r still the best... :D

snooker
03-06-2005, 04:06 AM
Hm......... wondering if any senior SQ staff surfing this forum?

Yes! You bet there is.... he he he :D

hardcoremayhem
03-06-2005, 03:32 PM
...she stared at me and left the room. I excused myself to the toilet and caught up with her. I told her i was too horny watching her get touched and rubbed. She said she u/s and told me ok to touch the gal bt no more than touching

....Can u imagine watching ur gf suck another dick just next to u? I was damn jealous and angry but i had to control it. I dimmed the lights and sat nxt to my gf. My frd gave me the thumbs up and tell me 'wow shes good!'. WTF!

...SHE WAS GETTING FUCKED ON THE SOFA!!! :eek:

I hid beside the window.... I was fucking angry! Almost wanted to tell him tats my gf inside the room!!!

I went back to my room and kept msg my gf. Asking her to stop. Our arrangement was actually no sex, but unless really bohbian, bt must use condom. For a moment, I really regretted letting her wk ther. But after my sperm were reproduced, i was horny again and i kept walking pass the room, peeping in to see wat was happening.

Hello bro Peterpan,
i am a newbie (was intro to this site by a senior bro) but i've been reading a lot of the threads and posts here...and what i am going to say, i will definitely kena zap my points... but i still have to say...

Bro Peterpan, i really feel unfair for you leh. i know many bros admire you for your open-mind and adventurous attitude. Many also envy you for having a hot babe for a gf. U are the REAL sg idol.
but...i also feel very unfair for you leh... becasuse i feel your gf very selfish...only she can play and you can't... :(
i know you enjoy seeing her kena f*ck. i know you pcc and f*ck her until steam steam but you feel jealous and everything... then when u steam and want to play play, she say cannot... then also let other guy do things that u cannot do...
bro, i feel that u should be able to play like she play. fair's fair what. u love her dat why u let her play but u know...

aiyah..i think i +++ cock liao..but this just my 2 baht worth...

*sit down and wait for points kena zap*

kingcopa
03-06-2005, 09:40 PM
Yes! You bet there is.... he he he :D

then big trouble on the way hehehe

peterpan
04-06-2005, 01:25 AM
*sit down and wait for points kena zap*

No worries.... I like ur comments and agree with it. But life isnt always fair.

I get my kicks when i see her fuck ard. She get her kicks when she fucks ard. But she doent enjoy seeing ME fuck ard. Tats y it doesnt wk both ways for us....

Anyway i up ur pts. No worries bro...

totolim
04-06-2005, 01:50 AM
man....i get a hard on just visualing how her pussy looks with hair ! hehe

She shaves herself. But often the hair grow out and the stubles are very prickly. V irritating when im eating her.....

Yup shes very hairy, but ive nvr seen her hairy bfore, when i noe her she oredi clean shaven...

fAtDuDe
04-06-2005, 07:53 AM
$50 for a bj so cheap , ur friend then heng, thought all along market rate is $100 even prc charge that price wat more is she is local. and think fj is $300 outside ktv. of cos if u regular then price lower.

hardcoremayhem
04-06-2005, 09:47 AM
No worries.... I like ur comments and agree with it. But life isnt always fair.

I get my kicks when i see her fuck ard. She get her kicks when she fucks ard. But she doent enjoy seeing ME fuck ard. Tats y it doesnt wk both ways for us....

Anyway i up ur pts. No worries bro...

Bro, thank you beri beri much for not zapping and uping my point instead... sorry i no power to up you...will ask my "mentor" who intro to me this forum to up you... :D
He semi-retired liao. kena hooked by cha bor and want to stay clean... so cannot post coz he scared "loh bor" make noise as he got post FR when he still "pak tor" with her...

yah lor. life's like that hor... this one macam "role reversal". usually man f*ck ard and cha bor just "diam diam" (got mast or not i dunno lah). well, bro PP... for me ah, if people make me tu lan, i will sabo them the way they sabo me. let them feel how i feel and then when they cum f*ck me, i f*ck them back say, "KNNBCCB, Siao eh, buay song si boh? KNN, now u know how i feel. Song boh. KNNB." (then usually got fight or what not)

Anyway, bro Peterpan. Thank you very much for sharing and being so open. What i admire most about you is.... your capacity and depth of your love for your gf....

walkingdick
04-06-2005, 07:12 PM
Many bros PM me ask me which ktv she work. Im really sorry but i really cant disclose. Paiseh... But mb u guys can try ur luck... who noes mb the nxt gal u call is my gf!

*thumbs up* PP, I support your thread, my ultimate fantasy will be your gf being jealous when I'M fucking some other girl :D

peterpan
04-06-2005, 10:37 PM
$50 for a bj so cheap , ur friend then heng, thought all along market rate is $100 even prc charge that price wat more is she is local. and think fj is $300 outside ktv. of cos if u regular then price lower.

So i guess wat my gf tell me is true lah... The rates actually ard there... But final is up to their negotiation rite? I dun go ktv often so i duno lah... Any bro can advice?

Yup $50 was damn cheap, thats y my frd was so happy tat he kio tio sai.... Anyway my frd nt bad looking one....

Btw, my gf working tdae, i just sent her to wk. Nw super sian at home waiting for her... Any bros wana go her ktv wit me? :p

peterpan
04-06-2005, 10:39 PM
*thumbs up* PP, I support your thread, my ultimate fantasy will be your gf being jealous when I'M fucking some other girl :D

??? :confused:

peterpan
04-06-2005, 10:41 PM
Anyway, bro Peterpan. Thank you very much for sharing and being so open. What i admire most about you is.... your capacity and depth of your love for your gf....

No problem bro, welcome to the forum. And thanks for ur comments.

Can tell u ah beng ah! haha....

U into the lifestyle too?

fAtDuDe
04-06-2005, 10:55 PM
haha i will love to go, but my payday next friday so nw damn broke. it going to be another wild nite for ur gf n u. enjoy.

venture
04-06-2005, 11:50 PM
So i guess wat my gf tell me is true lah... The rates actually ard there... But final is up to their negotiation rite? I dun go ktv often so i duno lah... Any bro can advice?

Yup $50 was damn cheap, thats y my frd was so happy tat he kio tio sai.... Anyway my frd nt bad looking one....

Btw, my gf working tdae, i just sent her to wk. Nw super sian at home waiting for her... Any bros wana go her ktv wit me? :pBro PP,if u want jio us to ur gf work place,i 100% on u!!!!Pm me if u want to go tonite!! :D

zappy1985
05-06-2005, 12:18 AM

Juz got back from a trip. No action so far as she got the red lights. Guess what ? She oked to fuck her ex if I agree. Hmm... still thinking abt it....

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 02:38 AM
Compared to urs, we just took our first steps last sat...so it may take some time to get the ball rolling, depending on how my gf feels about things. She is still waiting for the guy to call her back, then we see how it goes.

Gf is going out tomorrow evening with her group of female friends, and they will be bringing some of their other male friends along for a drink. Dress is casual, but I asked her to dress up in something sexy tomorrow...denim short skirt and maybe a tight shirt to bring out her bosoms. I asked her to go ahead if she hits on a guy. She asked me not to call her tomorrow night....so I hope something interesting happens.

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 02:42 AM
Juz got back from a trip. No action so far as she got the red lights. Guess what ? She oked to fuck her ex if I agree. Hmm... still thinking abt it....
Letting her have sex with your full knowledge, with someone other than u, requires a great emotional committment from ur side. U must be sure that u won't hold it against her, or bring it up in any future arguments, because u let her do it in the first place. If so, there is no turning back, so its best to be emotionally prepared...

peterpan
05-06-2005, 03:35 AM
Just gt back from my gfs ktv. Wahpiang drank too much man. Nw head spinning like hell. Gf eating supper with customers nw. Will post fr tml

JianXiu1978
05-06-2005, 03:45 AM
Looks like everyone is queuing up for the FR now! :D

eyez_for_u
05-06-2005, 11:38 AM
Just gt back from my gfs ktv. Wahpiang drank too much man. Nw head spinning like hell. Gf eating supper with customers nw. Will post fr tml

FR with pics bro?? :D

peterpan
05-06-2005, 11:56 AM
FR with pics bro?? :D

Too dark leh cant really see anything from my hp pics....

peterpan
05-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Gf is going out tomorrow evening with her group of female friends, and they will be bringing some of their other male friends along for a drink. Dress is casual, but I asked her to dress up in something sexy tomorrow...denim short skirt and maybe a tight shirt to bring out her bosoms. I asked her to go ahead if she hits on a guy. She asked me not to call her tomorrow night....so I hope something interesting happens.

Does her frds noe of ur presence? Do they noe ur fetish?

Anyway, sunday evening goin for a drink, meaning coffee or alchohol? Hope they are goin to a club where more opportunities will arise...

Ask her to wear a spag or halter neck top worn to the lowest, topped with push up bra, sure to attract the guys attention.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 12:06 PM

U read my experiences with my gf's ex?

He didnt noe my presence at first. After he knew she had a bf, he was so possesive and head-on abt getting her bk that he kept ditching the condom and shoot inside my gf, trying to impregnate her.

I was pretty pissed off and wanted to confront him on several occasions. But luckily my gf handled it well and settled him pretty easily. Luckily no baby tat time...

But let me tell u. Its still the best feeling u get when u noe ur gf is fucking her ex bf, someone that she used to love and try out sex before. The emotional part will kick in and u will be damn jealous. Be very prepared.

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 12:19 PM
But let me tell u. Its still the best feeling u get when u noe ur gf is fucking her ex bf, someone that she used to love and try out sex before. The emotional part will kick in and u will be damn jealous. Be very prepared.

Agreed. Last night we had a discussion about how we were going to take our relationship to the next level. She casually mentioned she was interested in contacting one of her ex-bfs. He is a playboy and he was her first. The wildest thing they did was kissing 3 hours in the backseat of his car, many years before she met me. She has lost contact with him but is able to find out through her gfs, so that got me pretty excited and I don't know what she might do next, and don't know how I will handle it. We plan to take it slowly.

I threw her a challenge. Knowing her personality, she would rather wait for guys to call her than to contact them..."NATO", I said. I think that riles her up, and I think she will prove me wrong.

But what we can feel is that she is slowly getting the hang of it...hooking guys...slowly but surely. She is going out tonight with a couple of her friends males and females. She ditched the idea of wearing a denim skirt and is going for jeans instead. Tonights group of female friends are the kuai type, so she has to tone down.

I am excited and hope something happens. I just ask that our fellow readers be patient with us.

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Ask her to wear a spag or halter neck top worn to the lowest, topped with push up bra, sure to attract the guys attention.

They don't know my fetish...if they knew they might think I am weird. This fantasy is still taboo in sg and not generally accepted. But my gf has told them I am ok with her mixing around with guys, and the "no sex, rest can do" rule.

Drink she assumes just a casual meetup, perhaps coffee. No clubbing tonight. That saturday night was her first in a long time that she was clubbing. She prefers to get to know a guy before deciding if she likes or dislikes him.

Ok I will suggest to her what she should wear. She kinda resents being pushed, thats why we are taking it slowly. But surely. She doesn't need a pushup bra...she is 36B. One hand is not able to fully cup her breasts.

Talking about halter neck...she has asked me whether she can buy a dress that she really likes...really low V-neck. She is getting the idea.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 12:57 PM
Well guys, heres a little FR on last nite.

Hooked up with my colleague(C) and his frd(F) and decided to go down ktv again. Reached ard 12am...

Surprisingly, it was quiet for a Saturday. Saw my gf in another room when we were walkin past the corridor. She was shocked to see me cos i didnt tell her! She was being hugged by another customer. Abit executive kind.

Fast foward>>>

Anyway, mummy come in, we ordered my gf and 2 other gals. Gf came in 1st. Sat beside me and C. She was wearing a white halterneck and floral skirt. Soon our gals came in too. Mine nt bad. F quite bad. Laochio i wud say. Mine was sgp, 20yo, chi, slim and i wud class her cute type. Came in and sat on my left.

>>>

Started to drink and play. My gf was being felt again. C oredi had his hand inside her halterneck. She has oredi removed her bra before she came in. Can see from my view that C trying to open her legs. My gf gave in and uncrossed her legs. Soon it was her time to sing and my C took the chance and carried her on his lap. C pulled up her skirt so her gstring was in contact with his jeans. C started to feel my gf's thighs, higher and higher till his hand were under her skirt. I bet he was touching her pussy.

to be continued

peterpan
05-06-2005, 01:08 PM
Meanwhile i was feeling my gal too. Quite small. I tink small B. Played abit 5-10 and she started to get quite comfy wit e cos im quite joker so not much tension. After somemore drinks, i was KISSING her! Oso duno y i so fast high, and so daring! My gf in the room and i was kissing another gal! Peep at y gf and tink she didnt see. She was obviously being fingered by my colleague. Her face tells it all. Eyes closed and trying hard nt to moan....

I cont to kiss my gal and feel her boobs. She has huge nipples! those pencil rubber type. Very sexy! I went ahead and lick and suck them. Delicious! Long time since i sucked other gals tits. I stopped when my gf sat down beside me again. She stared at me and excused herself to the toilet. Saw her skirt damn crumpled.

>>>

My hp rang and she has sms me. "Who say u can do that? U very good. Later u will regret." OMG tink she ngry. :eek: I reply her im very high. She nvr reply...

>>>

peterpan
05-06-2005, 01:24 PM
I asked my colleague hw my gf fair. He tell me she was damn wet man. He was indeed fingering her and he said she agreed to let him fuck later. I was shocked. I asked him hw he ask, hw much etc. He said as he was fingering her, he asked her and she agreed. She said later after she go another room and she quote him $200! My frd say later just give $200 for everyting incl tips. I tink damn cheap leh...

Gf sms me again. Tell me mit her near the staircase in 5mins. Duno y. Wat happened next gave me the shock of my life. I saw her coming towards me and she hugged me and kissed me. I kissed her bk and she passed watever was in her mouth into my mouth. I tot it was her saliva and swallowed all. But i was very wrong. It was sperm!!!!! Fuck man. I cant imagine im drinking another guy's cum. She smiled cunningly and squeezed my cock... She then whispered into my ear ' Im very horny dear, i wanto fuck ur frd later. U watch ok...' I was too high to do anyting too...

I began to be ngry and horny but i knew theres nothing much i can do but watch and participate....

SteveAu
05-06-2005, 01:35 PM
wa lau!!! how is the taste of the sperm like??? ur gf like revenge like tat...poor peterpan..

peterpan
05-06-2005, 01:36 PM
>>>

My gf came in again and she was the only gal in the room. I can sense she wans to get fucked nw. To cut the long story short, she started with a fast bj and started to straddle my colleague. All these while, me and F are watching free show. I sat closer and join in the action too. I played with her tits and rubbed her ass. C oso came and sat on their right and started to feel my gf as well. I took out my dick and started to pcc. My frd came very soon and shot his load in her(with condom). My gf was so loud that i can hear her moan dispite the loud music. I came on the carpet as my gf removed the condom for my colleague.

She left the room and my frd was damn satisfied.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 01:38 PM
wa lau!!! how is the taste of the sperm like??? ur gf like revenge like tat...poor peterpan..

Duno hw to describe. Last time i taste cum was while eating her after she fucked her ex-bf. That was still under m control, licking only. Nt swallowing full.

Tasted sour and tell u the truth, it stinks.

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 01:42 PM
She ditched the idea of wearing a denim skirt and is going for jeans instead. Tonights group of female friends are the kuai type, so she has to tone down.

Some little updates...she changed her mind. She will be wearing a skirt...above knee of course. And she will wear a low cut spaghetti dress, as I have suggested. She asked me not to get so excited...I am trying not to.

SteveAu
05-06-2005, 01:45 PM
okok..did ur gf quarrel wif u after tat?

peterpan
05-06-2005, 01:59 PM
okok..did ur gf quarrel wif u after tat?

Havent spoke to her yet. When I left the ktv i sms her. She told me she has prog and told me to go hm 1st. Duno wat time she gt back as i was damn high and was slping when shes bk. Duno wher she go oso, wat if she went for another ST?

Shes still slping nw. I will ask her when she awake...

Goin check her hp, bag and clothings...

Her bag still gt 1 condom, her bra and gstrings are inside. Her gstring smells great man. Gt alot of juice smell.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Some little updates...she changed her mind. She will be wearing a skirt...above knee of course. And she will wear a low cut spaghetti dress, as I have suggested. She asked me not to get so excited...I am trying not to.

Isit possible ask her take a pic and shw u. Then u can post here show us wat she wearing. I feel a lot bros here wana noe hw great her figure is...

venture
05-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Bro PP,pls bring me along to the ktv ur gf working.i will to pay for the bottle. :)

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Isit possible ask her take a pic and shw u. Then u can post here show us wat she wearing. I feel a lot bros here wana noe hw great her figure is...
well she has her womanly figures...but not as great as ur gf....she is about 1.7m tall, 55kg a bit on the fleshy side (but losing weight now), fair skin, long black untinted hair, 36B chest.

She is kinda shy...but I shall try to ask her.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 02:11 PM
Bro PP,pls bring me along to the ktv ur gf working.i will to pay for the bottle. :)

dunno when she will be wking again... Will PM u in advance when i noe k... But hor nxt time i go i tink i eat vege. No $ liao...

Any comments abt wat my gf did?

peterpan
05-06-2005, 02:15 PM
well she has her womanly figures...but not as great as ur gf....she is about 1.7m tall, 55kg a bit on the fleshy side (but losing weight now), fair skin, long black untinted hair, 36B chest.

She is kinda shy...but I shall try to ask her.

Tat will be great!!! We will be waiting for ur pics...

zenboyhero
05-06-2005, 02:20 PM
This is a one of the best threads of all time in Sammyboy! Pls keep it up! :D

peterpan
05-06-2005, 03:37 PM
Just qn my gf. She came home this morning at 8am.

According to her she went for supper with her collegues and customers. Ard 4am her ONS from chinablack called her and wanted to meet her. She ended up at his place for some more hot sex. Free of cos... and he doent noe she was fucked. Only commented she was damn wet and horny for him...

I cant believe it, she actually sucked 2 guys and fucked 2 guys in 1 nite. She earned $500 last nite. It seem so easy to earn $ from wking in a ktv. Im afraid she might start to get addicted to it.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 03:39 PM
This is a one of the best threads of all time in Sammyboy! Pls keep it up! :D

Thanks bro.... Will try to 'keep it up'.. :D

Label
05-06-2005, 03:48 PM
well... believe it or not... she might get addicted to it...
and what if she gets addicted to it... what will you do??

CNNcmg
05-06-2005, 03:53 PM
dunno when she will be wking again... Will PM u in advance when i noe k... But hor nxt time i go i tink i eat vege. No $ liao...

Any comments abt wat my gf did?

alamak.. oredi so many offers from samster to treat u liao if u bring them go..
lol....

anyway i think i know who your gf liao...(think only loh).. been very observant whenever i on the plane nowadays. :p

peterpan
05-06-2005, 03:53 PM
well... believe it or not... she might get addicted to it...
and what if she gets addicted to it... what will you do??

Wat u suggest i do? Stop her? Must rmb i was the one who ask her to work as a girl in the 1st place...

CNNcmg
05-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Wat u suggest i do? Stop her? Must rmb i was the one who ask her to work as a girl in the 1st place...

Good ma.. last time u only ger to hear her..
Now can see liao.. lagi shiok right...

peterpan
05-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Good ma.. last time u only ger to hear her..
Now can see liao.. lagi shiok right...

No lah last time oso can watch mah... Only less seldom...

But nothing beats watching ur gf fuck another guy beside u. Getting fucked while she looks at me innocently

Label
05-06-2005, 03:59 PM

ya... that part i know... i mean your gf is so addicted to sex and now you've ask her to work as a part time girl... what if she tells you she wish to work for a longer period of time and will you ask her to stop or just let her continue with it ? whatever suggestion i give... might get a knock from other samsters here... because you're cooking this thread si bei hot!!!! :D

peterpan
05-06-2005, 04:03 PM
ya... that part i know... i mean your gf is so addicted to sex and now you've ask her to work as a part time girl... what if she tells you she wish to work for a longer period of time and will you ask her to stop or just let her continue with it ? whatever suggestion i give... might get a knock from other samsters here... because you're cooking this thread si bei hot!!!! :D

No worries, u can say all u wan here. I dun tink anyone will knock u lah...

Ask her to stop nw she sure dun wan. Shes telling me she just started to love the job. Very kick and easy $. Summore she can get any amt of sex she need from ktv...

CNNcmg
05-06-2005, 04:04 PM

But nothing beats watching ur gf fuck another guy beside u. Getting fucked while she looks at me innocently

Win win situation loh.....
She happy, you also shiok......

fAtDuDe
05-06-2005, 04:12 PM

According to her she went for supper with her collegues and customers. Ard 4am her ONS from chinablack called her and wanted to meet her. She ended up at his place for some more hot sex. Free of cos... and he doent noe she was fucked. Only commented she was damn wet and horny for him...

I cant believe it, she actually sucked 2 guys and fucked 2 guys in 1 nite. She earned $500 last nite. It seem so easy to earn $ from wking in a ktv. Im afraid she might start to get addicted to it.

she earn 500 a nite but wat ur damage on ur side? y dont u get her to do social escort. more classy n earn by per hr. think 150-300.

fAtDuDe
05-06-2005, 04:15 PM
anyway bro keep the fr n update coming.

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 07:00 PM
Latest update...

Was getting pretty nervous as 6.30pm drew near and went by...no sms from her...what happened? Badly wanted to pick up the phone to sms her...then just as I was about to explode with excitement, I received her message at 6.47pm:

Wearing a black tube. Leaving now.

Dick stood up immediately. From tight shirt & jeans, to low v-neck and skirt, and now to tube. I am trying real hard not to raise my expectations too much, but hope something really happens. This girl is getting hot, and she knows it. Hands are trembling slightly as I am typing this.

No pics from her..she is kinda shy posting online. Perhaps I may take some other less liberal pictures to post.

CNNcmg
05-06-2005, 07:55 PM
Latest update...

No pics from her..she is kinda shy posting online. Perhaps I may take some other less liberal pictures to post.

come come.. we all wanna see

peterpan
05-06-2005, 07:58 PM

Yes. Pls post her pics here for us to see. Really wan to witness the transformation of another gal into a hotgf! Just dun tell her u are posting online lah... Im sure u have tons of ur gf's pics in ur pc. Just crop the head loh... :D

peterpan
05-06-2005, 08:02 PM
Latest update...
Dick stood up immediately. From tight shirt & jeans, to low v-neck and skirt, and now to tube. I am trying real hard not to raise my expectations too much, but hope something really happens. This girl is getting hot, and she knows it. Hands are trembling slightly as I am typing this.

From her actions, can tell she is starting to love the feeling and thrill of preparing and flirting with guys. This is always a good start. But coffee at a coffeehouse wun have much happenings... Mb u can get her to sms u hourly updates so u can update us too. Like wat i did last time.... Alot of us are camping down here....

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 08:08 PM
we don't take nude pictures...and since we just started this lifestyle, things are still shaky. I am posting her pictures without her permission actually, and I don't want to break her trust. I just hope that if she eventually sees this, just want her to know I love her a lot, and am really proud of her.

The pictures are pretty normal, and nothing erotic. If readers get a pcc pleasure out of our lifestyle, then its my pleasure. However I am here to share an experience, through the inspiration of peterpan, not designing my posts to specifically make readers hard. Please understand ok?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/seedofcucky/GF/IMG_1918edit.jpg
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y293/seedofcucky/GF/IMG_1922edit.jpg

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 08:10 PM
Mb u can get her to sms u hourly updates so u can update us too. Like wat i did last time.... Alot of us are camping down here....
yeah I wish I could, but I don't wish to sound like I am pressuring her just to satisfy my pleasure, or the readers' pleasure, otherwise she may resent it and things may backfire. I am already satisfied that she is following my opinions, and at the moment thats all I can ask for.

Don't worry I did suggest that she update me regularly, as and when things get interesting. If she doesn't sms me, I told her I assume nothing happened, and its ok.

venture
05-06-2005, 08:18 PM

Any comments abt wat my gf did?Seriously i really wish to try ur gf....she sound very hungry for sex and currently no guy can fufuill her hunger......Bro PP,must pm me when she working...thank in advance!!!

kingcopa
05-06-2005, 09:45 PM

$500/nite....... that is so much better than working as stewardess. Can quit and do full time then. can also enjoy on the job

peterpan
05-06-2005, 10:00 PM
yeah I wish I could, but I don't wish to sound like I am pressuring her just to satisfy my pleasure, or the readers' pleasure, otherwise she may resent it and things may backfire. I am already satisfied that she is following my opinions, and at the moment thats all I can ask for.

Don't worry I did suggest that she update me regularly, as and when things get interesting. If she doesn't sms me, I told her I assume nothing happened, and its ok.

Hey bro, any updates yet? Its been 3 hrs...

peterpan
05-06-2005, 10:02 PM
$500/nite....... that is so much better than working as stewardess. Can quit and do full time then. can also enjoy on the job

Cant depend on it for long term job. Shes doing it nw just for fun...

venture
05-06-2005, 10:05 PM
Cant depend on it for long term job. Shes doing it nw just for fun... just need to work for 2 day per week,enough liao!!!

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 10:06 PM
Hey bro, any updates yet? Its been 3 hrs...
yeah she just smsed me at 9.40pm:

3 guys came along 4 dinner. My friend (f) dressf up quite scantily. Mysef x that bad looking lar. But can slim down somemore lo

She didn't say how the guys look or if she was doing anything with them. I didn't reply, just let her enjoy herself. She may update me again.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 10:14 PM
yeah she just smsed me at 9.40pm:

3 guys came along 4 dinner. My friend (f) dressf up quite scantily. Mysef x that bad looking lar. But can slim down somemore lo

She didn't say how the guys look or if she was doing anything with them. I didn't reply, just let her enjoy herself. She may update me again.

U shld reply her. ask her some qns.. Any guy caught her eye, anyone hitting on her, wat u goin to do later, enjoy urself, watever....

U dun reply she tink u ngry. U shld reassure her...

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 10:19 PM
U dun reply she tink u ngry. U shld reassure her...

No we agreed that I want her to sms me, but I won't reply to her sms. She even asked me not to call her...for obvious reasons. She will report to me when she is home...I don't want to tell her what to do, else she may feel compelled to live up to expectations. I reassured her earlier that no matter what happened or didn't happen, it's fine with me.

She smsed me again at 10.15pm:

Bck later. Cal u when home. My friend wants to go karaoke

From dinner now to karaoke. I hope she flirts with the guys. What do u think? I am not sure what will happen, but will wait for her when she goes home.

peterpan
05-06-2005, 10:26 PM
No we agreed that I want her to sms me, but I won't reply to her sms. She even asked me not to call her...for obvious reasons. She will report to me when she is home...I don't want to tell her what to do, else she may feel compelled to live up to expectations. I reassured her earlier that no matter what happened or didn't happen, it's fine with me.

She smsed me again at 10.15pm:

Bck later. Cal u when home. My friend wants to go karaoke

From dinner now to karaoke. I hope she flirts with the guys. What do u think? I am not sure what will happen, but will wait for her when she goes home.

Haha sure on liao lah... Go ktv, gt alcohol, gt aircon. Steady...

Be prepared to get very nervous!

seedofcucky
05-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Haha sure on liao lah... Go ktv, gt alcohol, gt aircon. Steady...

Be prepared to get very nervous!
Deep inside I surely hope she does get some alcohol into her, and some guys hands on her. I won't put any expectations yet...keeping my fingers crossed.

peterpan
06-06-2005, 12:43 AM
Deep inside I surely hope she does get some alcohol into her, and some guys hands on her. I won't put any expectations yet...keeping my fingers crossed.

cucky, no updates? :rolleyes:

peterpan
06-06-2005, 01:45 AM
cucky, no updates? :rolleyes:

bro cucky koon liao? haha :D

fAtDuDe
06-06-2005, 02:39 AM
Latest update...

she wont find out lar just blur out the face.

seedofcucky
06-06-2005, 10:22 AM

There were 5 ladies and 3 guys. They proceeded to the ktv after dinner, and true enough there was heavy liquor going around. Some spoilers to the party: even before the mood for any intimate interaction started, the guys already got dead drunk, making a lot of noises and throwing up in the ktv; one lady and one of the 3 guys were actually a married couple and they actually brought their baby along! Total spoiler. Not to mention both single guys were at least half a head shorter than my gf, therefore failing her first prerequisite.

All in all, only my gf, one of the other (unmarried) ladies, and of course the baby, didn't get drunk. The rest just drank too much, made a nuisance of themselves and had to be sent home. Thus there was not much opportunities for any intimate interactions. My gf got home, forgot to bring her keys, and got locked out of the house for 20 minutes, cos her parents went out for supper....got her totally pissed off.

WhamBamTYM
06-06-2005, 10:34 AM

Bro,

like how I told you, me and my partner now thinking of the idea of doing more, but not as much as you as she wants to include me in everything she does... So we have thought about threesomes, and foursomes... and to tell you the truth, usually I'm very protective of her, but when we talk about having other people around and participating, I get very turned on... We were talking about her giving me a blowjob, while the other guy comes and enter her from behind.... Talking about it usually turns me on so much I get very hard. However, she wants to please me and wants us to try a threesome with another girl first, before trying a threesome with a guy... Problem is, she wants our potential "partners" to go for a health check first, and she wants the both of us (her and myself) to be comfortable with whoever we're going to do with... So I guess that's quite a tall order to fulfill.... We'll see how soon we'll get to do it... I can't wait... :D

jusrassic
06-06-2005, 11:38 AM
they actually brought their baby along! Total spoiler.

I totally agree...

All in all, only my gf, one of the other (unmarried) ladies, and of course the baby, didn't get drunk. The rest just drank too much, made a nuisance of themselves and had to be sent home. Thus there was not much opportunities for any intimate interactions. My gf got home, forgot to bring her keys, and got locked out of the house for 20 minutes, cos her parents went out for supper....got her totally pissed off.

There will be a next time bro...keep us posted please.. :)

seedofcucky
06-06-2005, 11:58 AM
I totally agree...

There will be a next time bro...keep us posted please.. :)
Thanks for the encouragement.

nirvana
06-06-2005, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the encouragement.

why not go to a better know and organised swinging?

seedofcucky
06-06-2005, 12:08 PM
why not go to a better know and organised swinging?

We have just started in this scene. If u followed closely, u may realise my gf hasn't even had an opportunity for a serious fling. Not to mention my rule of no sex.

But then again, swinging may not be our cup of tea. At the moment she is not into the idea of sharing me with anyone else. I am more inclined into the hotwife lifestyle (note: NOT cuckolding/husband humiliation), but my gf is taking longer than I expect. But I appreciate ur ideas.

nirvana
06-06-2005, 12:17 PM
We have just started in this scene. If u followed closely, u may realise my gf hasn't even had an opportunity for a serious fling. Not to mention my rule of no sex.

to date, i had successfully convert the wife of 2 guy into a swinger.
the third one is coming.. but tricky..

anarchist
06-06-2005, 12:26 PM

Hi Peter Pan, I am a new member of SammyBoy and chanced upon your thread. Respect man... I think you have the courage to be true to what turns your body on. As for myself, my girlfriend and i have had threesomes before... It actually started from mild exhibitionism. I think i enjoy it because i love seeing her reaction when touched by another/new guy. I think feeling with a new person will always different. And just like in your case, i think the jealousnous turns me on a fair bit.

But we have stopped for awhile, because no more kang tao for ONS with people that we trust. And if go outside find, we are worried that we might bump into them next time or people we know will hear about it. People are so narrow minded and sadly, we still care what they think. Don't want a possibility of everyone around us thinking she is a slut and that i am being cheated on. And there is also the issue of STDs

Any tips on how we should progress? Thanks alot... and kudos to you once again.

seedofcucky
06-06-2005, 12:29 PM
to date, i had successfully convert the wife of 2 guy into a swinger.
the third one is coming.. but tricky..

My lady is a tough nut to crack...she is highly educated and sees men with a prerequisite.

Firstly they must be taller than her. She is 1.7m tall w/o high heels. Thus the man must be 1.7m + 2-3 inches taller when she is on heels. At least be able to see her eye-to-eye.

Secondly, they must have character to create a good impression, and be able to carry themselves, otherwise let alone any attraction in the first place. Reasons first and second are the causes why last night did not go well with her...just imagine as a man u are vomiting all over the place and talking nonsense...zero chance.

Thirdly she doesn't like to be forced/coerced. She prefers to take her own sweet time, especially when dealing with guys. Perhaps this is why she is taking longer than I expect, not to mention she is conservative to start with. But I will let patience do the work.

nirvana
06-06-2005, 12:36 PM
My lady is a tough nut to crack...she is highly educated and sees men with a prerequisite.

the couple i met was a tough nut too.. b4 meeting, i had to pass the husband QC for at least a month, everyday chat in msn or yahoo msger,to know me better. and to let me know wat i should abt them.

after passing the hushand QC, he will convince his wife for a meet up..

and if i fail the wife QC, everything is gonna be call-off.

meeting the wife is a tricky one, u must let her be comfortable with u, chat with her.. , at least we must be on the same wave-length as her. then u can bond...
cheer

seedofcucky
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM
after passing the hushand QC, he will convince his wife for a meet up..

and if i fail the wife QC, everything is gonna be call-off.

Thanks for sharing ur experience. I am sure u will be able to induct her into the swinging lifestyle...wish u success.

WhamBamTYM
06-06-2005, 12:51 PM

Firstly they must be taller than her. She is 1.7m tall w/o high heels. Thus the man must be 1.7m + 2-3 inches taller when she is on heels. At least be able to see her eye-to-eye.

Secondly, they must have character to create a good impression, and be able to carry themselves, otherwise let alone any attraction in the first place. Reasons first and second are the causes why last night did not go well with her...just imagine as a man u are vomiting all over the place and talking nonsense...zero chance.

Thirdly she doesn't like to be forced/coerced. She prefers to take her own sweet time, especially when dealing with guys. Perhaps this is why she is taking longer than I expect, not to mention she is conservative to start with. But I will let patience do the work.

Yes, for my partner too.... Well, for us, we're going to try threesomes, and then maybe swinging... Problem is, her pre-requisites are for the other party to have gone for health checks... Also, she must QC and be comfortable with whoever we feel there's potential in joining us... Currently, she wants to try to have a threesome with another girl first.... And then after that, we'll move on to having another guy with us... I feel that finding a guy is so much easier... Haha...

Both me and my partner are 1.7 and above... Sadly, I'm only about 1.74. She's 1.70 if I don't remember wrongly.

Bro, my girl started off not wanting to share and everything, and being conservative to other people, but wild and horny to me.... There'll come a time where she'll get more into it... You're right, patience is the key... No forcing, and knowing when to back off the topic is the key.

seedofcucky
06-06-2005, 12:59 PM
Bro, my girl started off not wanting to share and everything, and being conservative to other people, but wild and horny to me.... There'll come a time where she'll get more into it... You're right, patience is the key... No forcing, and knowing when to back off the topic is the key.
U know what? U are right about this description, but at least ur lady is willing to try a threesome now. I may back off for now, but u gave me a reason to keep on trying later.

WhamBamTYM
06-06-2005, 01:08 PM
U know what? U are right about this description, but at least ur lady is willing to try a threesome now. I may back off for now, but u gave me a reason to keep on trying later.

Well, it took me time too.... and now it's paid off for me... she's ok with the idea and is looking now, but it's not easy for us to find someone suitable... Haha... I'm glad I was able to give you a reason to keep on trying later.... Cheers!

Enhancer
06-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Bro pp , never heard of claudia news lately .... :confused:

walkingdick
06-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Threesome candidate here!!! :D

WhamBamTYM
06-06-2005, 02:16 PM
Threesome candidate here!!! :D

Haha... Bro, no offense meant, but if you read my post above, you would realise that I said finding guys would be very easy....

nirvana
06-06-2005, 02:20 PM
Haha... Bro, no offense meant, but if you read my post above, you would realise that I said finding guys would be very easy....

but finding the right one is not that actually easy.

WhamBamTYM
06-06-2005, 02:23 PM
but finding the right one is not that actually easy.

Exactly.... you would have read the pre-requisites she's given, and for us to allow a guy in to share with us, we really have to find someone who we can be comfortable in... As you have had your fair share, I'm sure you would be able to emphatize with us on this.... I just spoke to her earlier, and she's saying she'll rather try swinging first.... furthermore, to her, having a threesome, one of us (me or her) will not be as sextified as the other...

nirvana
06-06-2005, 02:29 PM
.... I just spoke to her earlier, and she's saying she'll rather try swinging first.... furthermore, to her, having a threesome, one of us (me or her) will not be as sextified as the other...

she is a unselfish lady. good for u.

walkingdick
06-06-2005, 02:38 PM

None taken bro, yes I agree it's easy and I'm easy too :p

pre-requisites for 3some application;

- Must have recent clean official medical record
- Must agree to use protection
- Must have reasonably good physique and looks
- No BO, bad breath, dandruff, ringworms, crabs, lice, stinky feet
- Proper 3some ettique (ask permission from the lady or her known partner)
- Be a considerate "Driver" (Traffic rules may apply)
- Be courteous and polite at all times (unless otherwise agreed due to kinky factors)
- No lovesick puppy drama aftermaths

WhamBamTYM
06-06-2005, 02:40 PM
None taken bro, yes I agree it's easy and I'm easy too :p

pre-requisites for 3some application;

- Must have recent clean official medical record
- Must agree to use protection
- Must have reasonably good physique and looks
- No BO, bad breath, dandruff, ringworms, crabs, lice, stinky feet
- Proper 3some ettique (ask permission from the lady or her known partner)
- Be courteous and polite at all times (unless otherwise agreed due to kinky factors)
- No lovesick puppy drama aftermaths

Ok, don't worry... When the time comes for us to open for guy's applications, you guys will know about it... and I think my PM box will be flooded... hahaha

Hooker
06-06-2005, 03:42 PM
This is a very good thread. :)

zappy1985
06-06-2005, 09:44 PM
U read my experiences with my gf's ex?

He didnt noe my presence at first. After he knew she had a bf, he was so possesive and head-on abt getting her bk that he kept ditching the condom and shoot inside my gf, trying to impregnate her.

I was pretty pissed off and wanted to confront him on several occasions. But luckily my gf handled it well and settled him pretty easily. Luckily no baby tat time...

Of course I wouldn't want her to fuck without condom now although she did told me they used to fuck raw with him cumming inside her.

Hmm.... still working on my own feelings....

kingcopa
06-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Cant depend on it for long term job. Shes doing it nw just for fun...

get her to quit sq job n work KTV full time then u can just sit at hm n relax.
that will b a good idea.

cheekohpek
06-06-2005, 11:04 PM
Hi, I and my partner are interested in Swinging. So, just wanna check if there are like minded people with ready partners around and can arrange for meet up?

We are really excited about it and hope brudders ans sistas here could guide us towards estasy land.

WhamBamTYM
07-06-2005, 02:13 PM
she is a unselfish lady. good for u.

Yes, she's really into pleasing me, but I don't want to take that for granted.. So it's a case of both wanting to please the other as much.... And that's really good...

Ella
07-06-2005, 04:21 PM
my respect for you guys for being able to handle it so well. Had a nympo gf once and she loves to go out n have flings. sometimes when I'm out of the country, she'll bring guys back to bonk..

I couldn't tolerate the jealousy and mental torture and eventually ask her to pack up n leave :(

10 cc
07-06-2005, 04:23 PM
i was at vegas last night and saw a girl that's quite close to pp's gf. so i check with the mammy, and was told that she is a part time girl. irregular working days.

she is tall, about 1.7m, has got long hair, wears a flora skirt, 32B, nice body, great complexion, sweet smile. not the type that goes wam-bam on u, but those that will slowly glow...

but i know it is not pp's gf...

aiya...

how good if it was her, though.

bully
07-06-2005, 05:28 PM
i was at vegas last night and saw a girl that's quite close to pp's gf. so i check with the mammy, and was told that she is a part time girl. irregular working days.

she is tall, about 1.7m, has got long hair, wears a flora skirt, 32B, nice body, great complexion, sweet smile. not the type that goes wam-bam on u, but those that will slowly glow...

aiya...

Maybe Bro PP can consider and let us know where she work. As she only work on part-time basis, think its not easy to find her too. If sure got alot of bros here go and find her, dan she sure become very hot property (Ang Pai) there which think its also good for her, sure make other gals envy. Anyway Jus my view only... :p

silverhawk
07-06-2005, 05:33 PM
Not my girl friend or wife..I have to salute u with that..most men can fuck other woman when they are married or attached but they will never allow other men to fuck their woman. :rolleyes:

juswan2knwu
08-06-2005, 04:42 AM
Like I said, not all guys enjoy or think the same as me about this hotwifes lifestyle.

Some of u think im disgusting and sicko to allow others to fuck my gf. Well, I don't blame u cos we are still living in a conservative country like sgp. This hotwifing lifestyle is actually very common in the western part of the world.
Thus i understand and welcome all ur comments, be it positive or negative.

But pls, no need for vulgarities. :mad:

Thank you and have a nice day.

Wow, yrs is a really open concept relationship.
k i hav the honour of being invited 2 yr home after U guys gt yr flat?
Pls say yes. Won't demand anything if yr gf says no, pls.

juswan2knwu
08-06-2005, 05:32 AM

Bro Pan, hw much does yr gf charges 4 a shot. Really luv 2 ride her. Plsss reply.
Hw 2 up yr Rep?

peterpan
08-06-2005, 07:34 AM

aiya...

hw u noe its nt my gf? :D

peterpan
08-06-2005, 07:35 AM
i was at vegas last night and saw a girl that's quite close to pp's gf.

Pardon me hor, wheres vegas? Would like to make a trip down and take a look at the lookalike....

peterpan
08-06-2005, 07:37 AM
Bro Pan, hw much does yr gf charges 4 a shot. Really luv 2 ride her. Plsss reply.
Hw 2 up yr Rep?

1 shot ard $10 standard. If u wan premium like absolut vodka, ard $15.

:rolleyes:

peterpan
08-06-2005, 07:39 AM
Maybe Bro PP can consider and let us know where she work. As she only work on part-time basis, think its not easy to find her too. If sure got alot of bros here go and find her, dan she sure become very hot property (Ang Pai) there which think its also good for her, sure make other gals envy. Anyway Jus my view only... :p

hehe, all i can say is the place nt so famous one. In one of the older shopping centres lah

peterpan
08-06-2005, 07:41 AM
Of course I wouldn't want her to fuck without condom now although she did told me they used to fuck raw with him cumming inside her.

Hmm.... still working on my own feelings....

So hw? anymore updates?

seedofcucky
08-06-2005, 11:37 AM
Seems an Asian bull is interested in our little island. Any interests, peterpan or others?

http://www.cuckold-forum.net/forum_posts.asp?TID=2285&PN=1

Btw I think u need to register to read the forum messages.

10 cc
08-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Pardon me hor, wheres vegas? Would like to make a trip down and take a look at the lookalike....
u know where is tien an men right? so Club Tycoon is on the 3rd floor, and Vegas is on the 5th. but this month, they are going to open a more exclusive vegas, on the 4th floor. imagine the 5th got 30 rooms, this 4th only got 10 rooms, but area the same. thus all rooms are bigger and nicer.

i know that girl not your gf because i test test her a few times. eg. "wah u so tall go work for SIA lah!" in which she reply, "don want lah, i make more money here!" (non-conclusive though). and when i tried to squeeze her tits, she always siam here siam there... diff from your action loving gf. so i know.

and she tried to speak with a fake ang-mo essense when speaking to my foreign friend, so i think at best she is a wannabe. SIA girls' fake ang-mo essense dont sound so fake after all. though still fake.

nirvana
08-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Yes, she's really into pleasing me, but I don't want to take that for granted.. ...

cherish her.....

WhamBamTYM
08-06-2005, 01:02 PM
cherish her.....

Oh trust me, I do... Haha....

nirvana
08-06-2005, 01:21 PM
Oh trust me, I do... Haha....
if u must get her a man, get her a good man. :D

WhamBamTYM
08-06-2005, 01:33 PM
if u must get her a man, get her a good man. :D

Yes, finding the suitable partners are sooooo difficult.... and well, she does want one on one with me and her for the time being... until she's satisfied... Haha.... The thing is that no matter what our fantasies, it always involved having the other person around... We might start off with us having sex while someone watches...

nirvana
08-06-2005, 01:36 PM
... We might start off with us having sex while someone watches...

interesting..

WhamBamTYM
08-06-2005, 01:49 PM
interesting..

Yes, and I think it is a first step for those who are curious, but are a little apprehensive about moving into threesomes and all that.... Exhibitionism, we've tried that before, but in the confines of our own room, but anyone happening to look at the right window at the right time, will get to see everything... but having someone at close proximity, that's another high...

juswan2knwu
08-06-2005, 07:48 PM
1 shot ard $10 standard. If u wan premium like absolut vodka, ard $15.

:rolleyes:

Nt tis type, i meant shooting in her lah! :p

seedofcucky
09-06-2005, 01:15 AM
An interesting article for those enquiring about this lifestyle.

http://www.elisesutton.homestead.com/articles12.html

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 09:57 AM
An interesting article for those enquiring about this lifestyle.

http://www.elisesutton.homestead.com/articles12.html

Bro Seed..
This is the way to go man...read up articles..apply theory to practice...etc..etc..wah! Hope you will succeed man! (and keep us updated..hehe) :D

Maybe u wanna get some good advise from the Man himself..Bro PP :)

Cheers!

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 10:01 AM
... but having someone at close proximity, that's another high...

Bro Wham...u need volunteers to be the voyeur? :D

I will be most willing ;)

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 10:49 AM
Bro Wham...u need volunteers to be the voyeur? :D

I will be most willing ;)

Haha... Thanks bro, but no offense, I've got far too many volunteers for this already.... After all, who wouldn't want to be the one sitting there watching a girl totally naked getting it on with a girl at close proximity?

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 10:55 AM
Haha... Thanks bro, but no offense, I've got far too many volunteers for this already....

i bet there will be a looong queue man..haha!

just imagine a closet with 20 over man cramping inside and watching..tht would be a total laugh! haha :D

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 11:07 AM
i bet there will be a looong queue man..haha!

just imagine a closet with 20 over man cramping inside and watching..tht would be a total laugh! haha :D

Hahaha... No no no... What we have in mind, is just having one lucky guy to watch... and anyway, he won't be in the closet... He will be sitting on a chair near the bed... close enough to watch, but not to touch....

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 11:25 AM
... close enough to watch, but not to touch....
bro...tht is torture! :p hahaha....

No no no... What we have in mind, is just having one lucky guy to watch...
to whoever the lucky guy...good for you man...and pls post the FR.. :D

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 11:32 AM
bro...tht is torture! :p hahaha....

to whoever the lucky guy...good for you man...and pls post the FR.. :D

Well, some people may think differently... They would be thanking their lucky stars that they got to watch already.... After all, letting the guy watch is enough, for now....

Of course I will post the FR... Haha.. But gotta let it happen first...

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Just to let Samsters know here why I am interested in this topic of cuckolding...

Previously my OC had an affair..when I found out about it, instead of getting angry I was turned on by wht she had described to me...

I even told her tht it was okie and I wasn't angry...she did continued with her affair and I even eavesdropped to their hot conversation and SMSes..it did turned turned me on when i heard their conversation and dirty SMSes..

But I did not tell her about my feelings...(this is becos of my conservative background..if you catch my drift...)

Well now I am stuck reading abt Bro PP and other Samsters on their sexventures and it brings memories and all that...so tht will be my reprieve for the time being...

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 12:16 PM
Just to let Samsters know here why I am interested in this topic of cuckolding...

Previously my OC had an affair..when I found out about it, instead of getting angry I was turned on by wht she had described to me...

I even told her tht it was okie and I wasn't angry...she did continued with her affair and I even eavesdropped to their hot conversation and SMSes..it did turned turned me on when i heard their conversation and dirty SMSes..

But I did not tell her about my feelings...(this is becos of my conservative background..if you catch my drift...)

Well now I am stuck reading abt Bro PP and other Samsters on their sexventures and it brings memories and all that...so tht will be my reprieve for the time being...

So she had an affair in the sense whereby she was flirting with other guys, bro? It seems like it has stopped, by the way you're describing to us... Or manybe it's just how I interpret your post... Hehe... So why don't you tell us more about her conversations and dirty SMSes? :D

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 02:00 PM
So she had an affair in the sense whereby she was flirting with other guys, bro? It seems like it has stopped, by the way you're describing to us... Or manybe it's just how I interpret your post... Hehe... So why don't you tell us more about her conversations and dirty SMSes? :D

Flirting? nope...its more than tht bro...yups...they've done it..allll the way!

i suspect tht she has another bf..a colleague of hers...coz i "accidentally" saw an sms from him...she calling him "dada" and he calling her "mama"...bleech! :s

I have a fren who is her colleague also...he did mentioned tht he saw them both together before...

I did get back to her in a way...i ever done phone sex with her unknowing sister before..and the feeling was damn shiok! apart from the real thing of course... :D

note: sorry to Bro PP for hijacking his thread...

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 02:25 PM
Flirting? nope...its more than tht bro...yups...they've done it..allll the way!

i suspect tht she has another bf..a colleague of hers...coz i "accidentally" saw an sms from him...she calling him "dada" and he calling her "mama"...bleech! :s

I have a fren who is her colleague also...he did mentioned tht he saw them both together before...

I did get back to her in a way...i ever done phone sex with her unknowing sister before..and the feeling was damn shiok! apart from the real thing of course... :D

Hehe... I think bro PP will be ok with it as long as it stays on topic... How did you know for sure that they did it all the way?

Cool... You had phone sex with the sis, but how come you said unknowing? you mean she had phone sex with you without knowing that you're her sister's bf?

Sorry ah, ask so many questions... But damn, I'm getting a hardon now... hehe :D

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 02:43 PM
How did you know for sure that they did it all the way? bro...she told me bro...straight confession from the horse's mouth..and i was like geting turned on by the thought of it..can u imagine? :D

there i was like a goondu listening to her tht she was farking around with this guy..doing it more than twice oredi...blah..blah..blah...did it at his house...blah..blah..blah...at a hotel..blah..bla..blah..

and me? getting a hardon..i was thinking..wht the hell..how cum i am getting turned on???

Cool... You had phone sex with the sis, but how come you said unknowing? you mean she had phone sex with you without knowing that you're her sister's bf?
bro! i am her sister husband bro! not bf....she was damn naive...tht's why she didnt know abt it...got one time she was turned on by our phone sex tht she insisted tht we meet and i fark her brains out! :D
okie enuf said...

bully
09-06-2005, 03:12 PM
bro! i am her sister husband bro! not bf....she was damn naive...tht's why she didnt know abt it...got one time she was turned on by our phone sex tht she insisted tht we meet and i fark her brains out! :D
okie enuf said...

Bro Jusrassic, i very confused lei... did u fark her anot? If so, she still dunno u r her brother-in-law?

Pls tell us more lei... :p

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 03:28 PM
bro...she told me bro...straight confession from the horse's mouth..and i was like geting turned on by the thought of it..can u imagine?

there i was like a goondu listening to her tht she was farking around with this guy..doing it more than twice oredi...blah..blah..blah...did it at his house...blah..blah..blah...at a hotel..blah..bla..blah..

and me? getting a hardon..i was thinking..wht the hell..how cum i am getting turned on???

Oh my goodness... my jaw just dropped to the floor.. hehe... for me, it's different... we are playing with the idea, but for you, she did it and just told you... But this is different... Yours is considered as unknown cuckold... So after you got turned on, did you think of encouraging her? Who knows, maybe we can work out something? :D

okie enuf said...

So how did you get around to calling your sister in law without her knowing? You found her online or something? Hahaha... I wonder how would she react if she knew that she was talking to her bro-in-law....

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 03:34 PM
Bro Jusrassic, i very confused lei... did u fark her anot? If so, she still dunno u r her brother-in-law?

Pls tell us more lei... :pBro...I wish I could...but I didnt...dun want to jeopardise the whole thing...
just imagine..if the sister were to find out and let her family know..I am screwed BIG time bro! But then if i fark her and she enjoyed it..den it would be different story rite?
If onli I know tht this forum exists and u guys are able to help earlier on...I would definitely asked u guys to on her while i hide in the closet...but alas...its too late... :(

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 03:40 PM
Bro...I wish I could...but I didnt...dun want to jeopardise the whole thing...
just imagine..if the sister were to find out and let her family know..I am screwed BIG time bro! But then if i fark her and she enjoyed it..den it would be different story rite?
If onli I know tht this forum exists and u guys are able to help earlier on...I would definitely asked u guys to on her while i hide in the closet...but alas...its too late... :(

Wasted man... How long ago was this? Maybe can try working on her again? hehe....

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 03:49 PM
So after you got turned on, did you think of encouraging her? Who knows, maybe we can work out something? :D
Nope i didnt bro...at tht point of time...i was just an innocent guy who didnt know tht he was cuckold...

So how did you get around to calling your sister in law without her knowing? You found her online or something? Hahaha... I wonder how would she react if she knew that she was talking to her bro-in-law....

it was a scheme i devised myself...i got myself a prepaid card..and "accidentally" SMSed her saying tht a fren intro me to her..
at first it was just the norm...getting to knw each other better..etc..etc..then the SMS gets hotter...u knw the usual technique..and out pop the question..." R u into phone sex"...."yes..i ever did it before.." ho seh liao!

she asked me to leave a voice mail of myself masturbating...and she got turned on by the voice..ehem...seductive she said...and one thing lead to another.. :D

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Nope i didnt bro...at tht point of time...i was just an innocent guy who didnt know tht he was cuckold...

Well, then again, now you know all about this topic, and if, only if you want to carry on with it, maybe you can do something about it... I hope I'm not hitting any sensitive nerves with what I'm saying...

it was a scheme i devised myself...i got myself a prepaid card..and "accidentally" SMSed her saying tht a fren intro me to her..
at first it was just the norm...getting to knw each other better..etc..etc..then the SMS gets hotter...u knw the usual technique..and out pop the question..." R u into phone sex"...."yes..i ever did it before.." ho seh liao!

she asked me to leave a voice mail of myself masturbating...and she got turned on by the voice..ehem...seductive she said...and one thing lead to another..

Bro, you damn power la!!! But somehow, you knew that your sis-in-law is that type who you can get to know through "accidental" messages eh? Did she stop contacting you already? If not, who knows, maybe something can still be arranged? :P

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Wasted man... How long ago was this? Maybe can try working on her again? hehe....
It was about 1.5 years ago...I am trying to get her new h/phone number...once i get it..i'll pass it on..but got one senior bro here got asked first in an earlier thread..so i will pass on to him and see the progress.....hehe :D

but seem like she's been evading me leh...asked my OC for the number also she said she dun know...how ah? any suggestions?

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 04:17 PM
I hope I'm not hitting any sensitive nerves with what I'm saying...
No lah bro...no werries man...rite now i intend to be an observer...will keep u guys updated if i wanna go on with it..

Bro, you damn power la!!! But somehow, you knew that your sis-in-law is that type who you can get to know through "accidental" messages eh? Did she stop contacting you already? If not, who knows, maybe something can still be arranged? :P

bro...she's skooling at ITE who likes to wear shorts and spaghetti straps at home..and tight skirt and tees when going out...enuff said :p

i stopped contacting her once she insisted that we meet...i suddenly chickened out...like wht i said..if i knew u guys are around,i sure devise a scheme with you guys... :D

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 04:20 PM
It was about 1.5 years ago...I am trying to get her new h/phone number...once i get it..i'll pass it on..but got one senior bro here got asked first in an earlier thread..so i will pass on to him and see the progress.....hehe :D

but seem like she's been evading me leh...asked my OC for the number also she said she dun know...how ah? any suggestions?

hmmm... not that easy.... Unless.... Well, the only way I can think of, is if she happens to be around you, maybe when you're out or something, just claim that you forgot where you left your handphone, then borrow her phone to call yours or something.... unless her number is private number, then... aiyoh... have to think of other plans... hahaha....

WhamBamTYM
09-06-2005, 04:23 PM
No lah bro...no werries man...rite now i intend to be an observer...will keep u guys updated if i wanna go on with it..

No problems.... Just asking and see if I can get lucky... :P haha... Anyway, I'm sure you've read about mine... I'll keep you updated when the time comes for plans to be carried out...

bro...she's skooling at ITE who likes to wear shorts and spaghetti straps at home..and tight skirt and tees when going out...enuff said

i stopped contacting her once she insisted that we meet...i suddenly chickened out...like wht i said..if i knew u guys are around,i sure devise a scheme with you guys...

It's such a pity... haha.... Anyway, how close are you to your sis-in-law?

jusrassic
09-06-2005, 04:54 PM
It's such a pity... haha.... Anyway, how close are you to your sis-in-law?
not tht close bro...but she sure is a hot chick! :D

i let u guys a secret...whenever i sleep over..i will creep to her bed at night and just by lookin at her i will masturbate...i ever touched her before..i can't tell u the feeling....all this just becos i wanna get back at my wife.. sometimes i think i am sick...:p HELP!!

feng
09-06-2005, 06:42 PM
hmm..is bro PP slowly fading away. have not hear updates from him alr..:(

seedofcucky
09-06-2005, 06:43 PM

Well I tend to think that indulging in a hotwife lifestyle simply means that in a relationship, the wife is the one who gets her flings, whereas the husband stays faithful to the wife. He gets his kicks from the occasions when the wife copulates with her lover. She may do it outside the home or bring her lover back, but the husband has the final say over who she can see.

A cuckold relationship is an extension of the hotwife relationship. The husband not only stays faithful to his wife, enjoys watching her have sex, but also enjoys getting humiliated by his wife and her lover as a slave. In this case, her lover may move in permanently to his home, takes over the marital bedroom, and the husband opts to become the servant of the house, serving the lovers. The wife's lover breeds her bareback, and any babies that result is not his (lover's) responsibility but the married couple's. The husband is also denied sex from his wife, and in extreme cases, required to orally clean up his wife's cum-soaked vagina, and/or her lover's penis as well after their orgasmic love making session. Typically, characteristics of a cuckold is such that he is really inferior with his penis (too short/small) and thus unable to satisfy his wife, who take a much more fulfilling well-endowed lover.

Thus having a hotwife could be many men's fantasy, but for a cuckold to enjoy being humiliated and downtrodded by his wife and her lover, takes a lot of courage and sacrifice. Just my 2 cents, correct me if I am wrong.

Will keep u guys updated when my gf goes out again. She has made phone contact with one of her ex-bf, and wishes to meet him again.

bully
09-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Jus a suggestion... Why dont u guys start a new thread. Like dis very luan lei... futher more dis thread got hundreds of pages liao... Btw, i like it.. pls continue... :D

peterpan
09-06-2005, 08:29 PM
Well I tend to think that indulging in a hotwife lifestyle simply means that in a relationship, the wife is the one who gets her flings, whereas the husband stays faithful to the wife. He gets his kicks from the occasions when the wife copulates with her lover. She may do it outside the home or bring her lover back, but the husband has the final say over who she can see.

A cuckold relationship is an extension of the hotwife relationship. The husband not only stays faithful to his wife, enjoys watching her have sex, but also enjoys getting humiliated by his wife and her lover as a slave. In this case, her lover may move in permanently to his home, takes over the marital bedroom, and the husband opts to become the servant of the house, serving the lovers. The wife's lover breeds her bareback, and any babies that result is not his (lover's) responsibility but the married couple's. The husband is also denied sex from his wife, and in extreme cases, required to orally clean up his wife's cum-soaked vagina, and/or her lover's penis as well after their orgasmic love making session. Typically, characteristics of a cuckold is such that he is really inferior with his penis (too short/small) and thus unable to satisfy his wife, who take a much more fulfilling well-endowed lover.

Thus having a hotwife could be many men's fantasy, but for a cuckold to enjoy being humiliated and downtrodded by his wife and her lover, takes a lot of courage and sacrifice. Just my 2 cents, correct me if I am wrong.

Will keep u guys updated when my gf goes out again. She has made phone contact with one of her ex-bf, and wishes to meet him again.

Well said. I strongly suggest u put the abv quote under sticky or as a link in ur signature! Useful for those who dun u/s the jizz of wat we r discussing abt...

peterpan
09-06-2005, 08:40 PM
hmm..is bro PP slowly fading away. have not hear updates from him alr..:(

Im still here!!!

And ive made a very huge discovery tdae!!!

I found proof that my gf has another bf! And he has fixed up alot of guys to fuck my gf! I saw the evidence in her pc tdae.

I will post a more details later on. All i can say is this is getting really too far than i expected...

peterpan
09-06-2005, 08:46 PM

No problems!!!!

Love ur feedback. So have u decided if u shld share ur hotwife?

peterpan
09-06-2005, 09:00 PM
Jus a suggestion... Why dont u guys start a new thread. Like dis very luan lei... futher more dis thread got hundreds of pages liao... Btw, i like it.. pls continue... :D

I agree with bully. Too mant pages liao. Very difficult to track.

seedofcucky
09-06-2005, 09:17 PM
I agree with bully. Too mant pages liao. Very difficult to track.

I second ur opinion.

Btw my gf asked me if its ok for her to kiss her ex-bf and hold his hands. But she told me if she kissed him she may fall for him.

seedofcucky
09-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Well said. I strongly suggest u put the abv quote under sticky or as a link in ur signature! Useful for those who dun u/s the jizz of wat we r discussing abt...
hmm ok. Note taken.
How do I do a link such as urs under ur signature?

seedofcucky
09-06-2005, 09:30 PM
I found proof that my gf has another bf! And he has fixed up alot of guys to fuck my gf! I saw the evidence in her pc tdae.

I hope u can handle what is happening. She should love u and u only, even though she lusts for other men. Ur gf SHOULD BE totally open with u about her affairs, which I assume she didn't.

peterpan
09-06-2005, 09:35 PM
Im still here!!!

And ive made a very huge discovery tdae!!!

I will post a more details later on. All i can say is this is getting really too far than i expected...

Tdae afternoon, i went to my gf place pick her up. She was bathing and i entered her bedroom to wait. Her pc was on and i went to explore. Her hotmail was logged in and i read her msgs.

To my surprise, she has contact with a guy. They email each other to fix meeting time and places. The emails are not very frequent. Abt once or twice a month. The emails cum with lovey dovey details, all the miss u, love u, cant wait to fuck u soon kind of stuff. As i read my cock was becuming hard as steel. Cant believe shes cheating on me... :o

Thats nt all. Some of their dates were days that she was supposed to be flying. Meaning she could have mit this guy and nv go wk.

Worse still. There were some email from the guy asking her if she enjoyed the guys he had arranged for her. Apparantly, there were several group sex which he bring her to. I duno hw many guys. But i can tell there were different guys. He asked her which guy she like most and have a 2nd chance to fuck her again. She chosed a few and says he will arranged more for her. He's acting like a pimp. Bringing guys to fuck my gf and my gf lets him do that.

In 1 of the email attachments, there were some pics of her sucking a huge dick and 1 pic obviosly taken by a 3rd person, as there were 2 dicks in her at once. (1 in ass and 1 in pussy). I couldnt take it and started to pcc and came in one of her panties. I did not hv enuf time to send the pics to me when i heard her cumming out from the bathroom. I maximised the other web pages and pretended to be sufing. She was abit shocked when she saw me ther, but she didnt panic or scared that i read her email. She carried on to dress up and before we went out she just told me to off the pc. :cool:

Im not sure if i shld qn her abt it. Im actually ok with her fucking ard. But i really hope to be kept in the loop and not hide secrets from me. And i feel that if she fuck ard behind me and didnt tell me abt it, i wld not enjoy it and its unfair. But i dun wan her to freak out and scold me for checking her things. Last thing i wan is her stopping everyting.

Wat shld i do?

seedofcucky
09-06-2005, 09:41 PM
Im not sure if i shld qn her abt it. Im actually ok with her fucking ard. But i really hope to be kept in the loop and not hide secrets from me. And i feel that if she fuck ard behind me and didnt tell me abt it, i wld not enjoy it and its unfair. But i dun wan her to freak out and scold me for checking her things. Last thing i wan is her stopping everyting.

Wat shld i do?
Hi Peterpan, I know u are pretty experienced in this lifestyle, but u must make it clear, and never must ur gf hide her affairs from u. Trust is the reason that u allowed her to have her cake and eat it. This is what I made crystal clear with mine.

Do u want to email her the article in the link that I posted? Perhaps put in a word document and highlight the important parts, then email it to her hotmail account. Let her see the email and read it first, then talk to her about it, and tell her the reason why u emailed it. That way u won't sound confrontational.

Just a suggestion.

peterpan
09-06-2005, 09:42 PM
hmm ok. Note taken.
How do I do a link such as urs under ur signature?

Go to user cp on left. Click edit signature.

peterpan
09-06-2005, 10:18 PM

Wat shld i do?

Any feedback?

juswan2knwu
09-06-2005, 10:46 PM
Any feedback?

Any feedback?

U shld hav a nice talk w/ her w/o being edgy or confronting. Jus express yr touts & ask 4 her understanding. Allow her 2 express her views 2 & c if both k compromise.

If she dun accpect it, decide 4 yrself if U wan 2 hav a faithful wif/be single again or made a cuckold.

U R afraid she bk off w/ U or stopping her messy lifestyle? IMHO, if its stopping 2 screwing ard, why nt? Both of U R getting married soon, isn't it high time U guys quit. Hwevr, fm yr previous posts, i assume yr gf has an insaintable sex drive & she c a doctor 2 help her reduce fantasizing sex (,thus drive)

i knw i sound hypocrite since i hav the hots 4 yr gf but i personally feel 2 married pax shld nt keep fucking ard. Guess its a brought up issue since mine was a very conservative type.

bo chap
09-06-2005, 11:33 PM
.... but seem like she's been evading me leh...asked my OC for the number also she said she dun know...how ah? any suggestions?

Try to borrow her hp to make a call to someone then walla... unless hers is a blocked number... :eek:

bo chap
09-06-2005, 11:45 PM
Tdae afternoon, ......
..... Last thing i wan is her stopping everyting.
Wat shld i do?

Wow thought u guys are always mutual on informing on the fuk sprees and adventures not to mention FRs after that.
Anyway i think playing along should be fine...

DingDongBell
10-06-2005, 08:40 AM
well, it will be fun to know who is the other opposite bf she has, isn't it Bro Peterpan? But isn't you Girlfriend staying with you? :)

jusrassic
10-06-2005, 08:41 AM
Thus having a hotwife could be many men's fantasy, but for a cuckold to enjoy being humiliated and downtrodded by his wife and her lover, takes a lot of courage and sacrifice. Just my 2 cents, correct me if I am wrong. I agree...at the moment..there is no intention..no courage...but deep down inside...there is always tht feeling...

WhamBamTYM
10-06-2005, 10:33 AM

i let u guys a secret...whenever i sleep over..i will creep to her bed at night and just by lookin at her i will masturbate...i ever touched her before..i can't tell u the feeling....all this just becos i wanna get back at my wife.. sometimes i think i am sick...:p HELP!!

Hahaha.... You're not sick bro.... I think I will end up doing the same thing if I were in your position... But if you need help in the sense whereby you need someone to work on her, you know I'm number 2 in the queue right? Gotta respect the SB senior in front of me... Hahahaha

jusrassic
10-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Try to borrow her hp to make a call to someone then walla... unless hers is a blocked number... :eek:I will do tht once i get a chance ;)