PDA

View Full Version : Hotwife / Cuckolding (Cont'd from 3some Fantasy)

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

prince_81
04-04-2006, 03:57 AM
I join in not long ago.. can anyone send me some of his gf pics and video and sound clips? thank you very much

I admire you peter pan

blackeagle10
04-04-2006, 10:19 AM
Peter Pan,

Just ignore those idiots who rain on yr parade. Like yr stories though yr lifestyle is not for everyone. Some guy I know will become berserk & treat his wife/girlfriend like shit when he finds out she is fucking behind his back.

So different folks , different s+++es; so long as you & yr gal are happy with this arrangement who are we to criticise.
Hope both of you will find what you are both looking for in a relationship.

Cheers

Castrol
04-04-2006, 10:51 AM
C'mon, u noe i noe, the ppl here simply cant make it. Ive recif numeral emails and pics from the ppl here. Frankly speaking none of them can even make it, let alone let him fuck my wife... !

you mean all the pics of SB bros are "cant make it" to you? not even one SB bro is good looking enough to bonk your girl?

kingcopa
04-04-2006, 10:53 AM
OMG there he goes again!!!!

prince_81
04-04-2006, 11:38 AM
Peter Pan, You are my idol.
I hope you can upload the clips, sound clips or video clips or pictures again... I didnt catch it earlier on

Thank you very much.... You fetish I believe.. Cos sometimes I also have this fetish.

kosheen
04-04-2006, 12:16 PM
i got selected & chosen by but last minute no news from Bro PP. Anyway, some bros & gals here have seen me before during clubbing, i think i may stand a chance if Bro PP is genuine and he let his gf choose from the pictures submitted by us. :)

If u all bros support me, im willing to try 1 more time to see if Bro PP is ok with it. Just my 2 cents, hope u all read everything 1st, before without reasons, anyhow zapped, okie....thx thx bros! :)

Better be careful about giving your pic to anyone u don't know online. U might end up finding your pic circulating around!

speedrives99
04-04-2006, 09:24 PM
Peter Pan, You are my idol.
I hope you can upload the clips, sound clips or video clips or pictures again... I didnt catch it earlier on

Thank you very much.... You fetish I believe.. Cos sometimes I also have this fetish.

Agree wit u. I finally finished all the posts so far and i must say i got so turned on that i hoped my gf was like peterpan's! +++ abt brainwashed! Duno hw my gf will react when i tell her.

Any other bro here has a gf like peterpan, mb u can teach me hw to tell my gf.

Btw can any bro post his gf's pics and clips again? Million thanks...

sincity2005
04-04-2006, 11:29 PM
Better be careful about giving your pic to anyone u don't know online. U might end up finding your pic circulating around!

Agreed, tats why must blanko or mosiac the face or eyes. If Bro PeterPan is genuine & sincere, i dont see the reason why 1 of the bros here cant be shortlist to meet his gf.

Like i mentioned b4, afew bros & gals here have met me before, and i hope i can meetup with Bro PeterPan & his gf, for a drink at a club or pub, and if i dare to meetup and let myself be judged by my physical appearance by his gf, i dont see wat he & his gf will stand to lose.

hope u all bros give me your support, and if everything is GENUINE, i will speak up for Bro Peterpan, and we should UP his points back & encourage him to share his gf's encounters. :)

bully
05-04-2006, 06:09 PM
Wah, waiteress all crew and ex crews, can share the location? :rolleyes:

Still waiting for his response leh... (wonder will i get one)

Am i seeing things lately, his pts just like the stock market, crashed liao dan now back to 318? :confused:

itsabt6x
05-04-2006, 06:17 PM
hey, whether bro PP's claims r true or not dont matter to me....his tales had been a gd read n his gal's pics had been the pcc target of some bros here at some point in time.

overall, i say i'd enjoyed his tales n now it's time to move on....let's spend our time here more productively sharing juicy tales n contacts....yeah???

cheers!

peterpan
05-04-2006, 09:04 PM
Agreed, tats why must blanko or mosiac the face or eyes. If Bro PeterPan is genuine & sincere, i dont see the reason why 1 of the bros here cant be shortlist to meet his gf.

Like i mentioned b4, afew bros & gals here have met me before, and i hope i can meetup with Bro PeterPan & his gf, for a drink at a club or pub, and if i dare to meetup and let myself be judged by my physical appearance by his gf, i dont see wat he & his gf will stand to lose.

hope u all bros give me your support, and if everything is GENUINE, i will speak up for Bro Peterpan, and we should UP his points back & encourage him to share his gf's encounters. :)

Mit u for wat? U tink u very handsome? goin ard telling everyone u p/t model, mixed blood bla bla bla... C'mon to us u are considered below average.

To me i dun hv to prove anytin. U like u read, dun like just laugh loh. My wife or ur wife? i tell u our lifestyle, show u her pics, still must let u fuck her?

peterpan
05-04-2006, 09:07 PM
hey, whether bro PP's claims r true or not dont matter to me....his tales had been a gd read n his gal's pics had been the pcc target of some bros here at some point in time.

overall, i say i'd enjoyed his tales n now it's time to move on....let's spend our time here more productively sharing juicy tales n contacts....yeah???

cheers!

Exactly! All the flaming who wans to write anymore FRs....

peterpan
05-04-2006, 09:09 PM
Still waiting for his response leh... (wonder will i get one)

Am i seeing things lately, his pts just like the stock market, crashed liao dan now back to 318? :confused:

Its in boat quay. Btw we are nt joining the venture liao...

peterpan
05-04-2006, 09:19 PM
Agree wit u. I finally finished all the posts so far and i must say i got so turned on that i hoped my gf was like peterpan's! +++ abt brainwashed! Duno hw my gf will react when i tell her.

Any other bro here has a gf like peterpan, mb u can teach me hw to tell my gf.

Btw can any bro post his gf's pics and clips again? Million thanks...

Thanks for ur support speed....

Will send u the links to the pics. Plus some new pics!:cool:

sincity2005
06-04-2006, 12:14 AM
Mit u for wat? U tink u very handsome? goin ard telling everyone u p/t model, mixed blood bla bla bla... C'mon to us u are considered below average.

To me i dun hv to prove anytin. U like u read, dun like just laugh loh. My wife or ur wife? i tell u our lifestyle, show u her pics, still must let u fuck her?

Why are u acting so defensively? Just by typing in the forum without meeting up, u can anyhow freely condemn or belittle other people as below average? C'mon...Lets talk this in a mature manner. Remember, i dont know how you look like, u may be just average looking OR good-looking OR ugly-looking, i dont know, but i do not insult you in any way here. Hope u understand

Those bros & sisters here who have met me before, i am positive they can vounch for me, for my overall presence and my character. This is just my gentlemanly proposal to you, you can choose to accept to meetup or NOT to meetup. Just a gentlemanly reply will do. :) Nothing personal.

FYI, what i have described about myself are true. I do not need any exaggeration. P/t model and mixed blood, Yes thats who i am. If i want to bluff you, what for i'm so daring to propose to meetup with you, right. Go figure. Thanks :)

kingcopa
06-04-2006, 12:20 AM
Why are u acting so defensively? Just by typing in the forum without meeting up, u can anyhow freely condemn or belittle other people as below average? C'mon...Lets talk this in a mature manner. Remember, i dont know how you look like, u may be just average looking OR good-looking OR ugly-looking, i dont know, but i do not insult you in any way here. Hope u understand

Those bros & sisters here who have met me before, i am positive they can vounch for me, for my overall presence and my character. This is just my gentlemanly proposal to you, you can choose to accept to meetup or NOT to meetup. Just a gentlemanly reply will do. :) Nothing personal.

Bro y insist when PP already make it clear he dun wan u to fuck his wife.
U handsome or not does not make any diff............ His words are very contradicting.
U handsome or not is not the issuse anymore bro

Ah Too
06-04-2006, 12:40 AM
Hi PeterPan,
Mind if i could have the link to ur photos. Thanks.
Thanks for sharing your storys. I love it.

prince_81
06-04-2006, 01:50 AM
Brother PP, I also support you leh

care to send me the links to the clips and pics too?

Thanks a lot.. You are the man!!

sexkingdom
06-04-2006, 11:14 AM
Bro sincity2005,

PP already told u he dont like you to fuck his wife, so why you keep insisting? Is his choice what, you must understand is his wife not your wife. If you are so handsome, you sure can get other girls la, but i dont think u r handsome, cos ususally when "he said yourself handsome, usually not handsome".

Grow up la, so childish, cannot tahan. Is the way you reply make me angry thats why I reply, usually i just keep quite.

I tell U or next time you let all bro here line up fuck your wife....

gamer_tan
06-04-2006, 12:34 PM
Have been reading this post.....really gd post.......real or fake doesn't matter. If any guys out there feel it is a fake, then don't follow the track.....I'm camping here.......

btw, can PM me the link? Thanks in advance.

peterpan
06-04-2006, 12:37 PM

FYI, what i have described about myself are true. I do not need any exaggeration. P/t model and mixed blood, Yes thats who i am. If i want to bluff you, what for i'm so daring to propose to meetup with you, right. Go figure. Thanks

I said so cos u sent me ur pic and it isnt as great as u claim...

Overall presence and character so? Use them to chase ur wife, not my wife...

Understand? Peace out:cool:

peterpan
06-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Bro sincity2005,

PP already told u he dont like you to fuck his wife, so why you keep insisting? Is his choice what, you must understand is his wife not your wife. If you are so handsome, you sure can get other girls la, but i dont think u r handsome, cos ususally when "he said yourself handsome, usually not handsome".

Grow up la, so childish, cannot tahan. Is the way you reply make me angry thats why I reply, usually i just keep quite.

Well said!

heman88
06-04-2006, 03:52 PM
Hello PP,
I had just read your forum. I salute you for your lifestylr and you are the man....I had tried accessing into the photos but after logging in still can't see. Can advise me, thanks.:)

kingcopa
06-04-2006, 04:53 PM
Bro sincity2005,

Thot PP enjoy his wife kena fuck by other? he get turn on by the idea to that???? Bro got read his thread from pg 1 bo???

Now say this say that........ wow bian suck man

covenn
06-04-2006, 07:59 PM
all my bros... chill it man. we come to tis forum to 'enjoy' rite? y wanna make ourselves 'hot' n angry. whether or not PP is for real, sincity is handsome or not, our lives still go on after we log off. wat do we gain even if we r proven right. it only makes us feel gd at the expense of another party. like wat some bros said, does it really matter if PP is real. i truly enjoyed his pics n i had a great time surfin tis forum. c'mon my bros peace peace.

peterpan
06-04-2006, 08:06 PM
all my bros... chill it man. we come to tis forum to 'enjoy' rite? y wanna make ourselves 'hot' n angry. whether or not PP is for real, sincity is handsome or not, our lives still go on after we log off. wat do we gain even if we r proven right. it only makes us feel gd at the expense of another party. like wat some bros said, does it really matter if PP is real. i truly enjoyed his pics n i had a great time surfin tis forum. c'mon my bros peace peace.

Thanks bro...

Im glad u enjoyed my FRs. thanks for ur support. I will go on with my FRs soon

sincity2005
07-04-2006, 01:00 AM
Bro sincity2005,

Thot PP enjoy his wife kena fuck by other? he get turn on by the idea to that???? Bro got read his thread from pg 1 bo???

Now say this say that........ wow bian suck man

Bro KingCopa, U nail it. Exactly, same sentiments here. Bro PP's words can be indeed very contradicting.

Those bashers like Bro SexKingdom who never read from start of Bro PP's stories will behave & reply in this way. I truly understand & nothing against you, Bro SexKingdom. Bro SexKingdom, go readup all the past posts & comment again. Thanks ;) Peace

Remember Bro PP mentioned a BRO here in SBF by the name, JACK has managed to bonk his wife or gf? Then now, he turn around & start insulting ALL OF US as "Cannot make it in the looks department". Funny thing is this BRO in SBF tat he claimed, never post anything here. So i dunno the whole truth behind it, but i just read on & enjoy his stories nevertheless.

Now, i just proposing a gentlemanly proposition whether Bro PP mind meeting up with me just for drinks, he turned defensive and all the insults on our looks lah, all the insults like "so my wife is out there for you all to F##K ah?", all come out liao. Early on, you said your wife's thirst for sex is way too much for you to handle and you enjoy knowing she is bonking with other men. This is becoming like a "2-headed Snake", 1 head say 1 thing, then the other head turn around & bite the unknowing victim.

Ok ok lah....we respect watever is your decision, Bro PP. Nobody is forcing u to do anything. But pls be more gentlemanly, and we giv u back your respect due. Understand? Peace out to you too, Bro PP. Nothing personal. :)

kingcopa
07-04-2006, 11:41 AM

Bro what u said r true. After logging out of the forum, we still the same we dun gain anything.

What piss me off is PP insisting his story is real where in fact there are so many contradicting points in all his pots (pls read thru his post). His FRs n pics are good (i dun deny it), but does he have the integrity to say his post are all make up (this is what i am looking for)

Well whatever it is, everyone is entitle to their opinion n stands. I just voice out mine n u voice out urs

sonicMxx
07-04-2006, 12:04 PM
bro, after reading this post i must salute to bro peterpan for starting this... reading nice reading this... but i have to remind all senior outside... no point getting "hot" saying who's wrong or who's right. We're here to learn and to read about true facts happening around... let's cool down and enjoy this forum... Senior Sam started this to benefit man kind n not to create "war"... enjoy reading it. Don't zap me if i mention something wrg... we learn from one another to success... :p

Castrol
07-04-2006, 02:26 PM
C'mon, u noe i noe, the ppl here simply cant make it. Ive recif numeral emails and pics from the ppl here. Frankly speaking none of them can even make it, let alone let him fuck my wife... Take a look at yourself in the the mirror and u will get it. haha

Btw, ive recif better candidates at USG. And thanks for ur concern im fitting very well in the group. Better dan the ppl here hoping to get a free fuck?

Wait on, mb ur nxt life!

[

Now, i just proposing a gentlemanly proposition whether Bro PP mind meeting up with me just for drinks, he turned defensive and all the insults on our looks lah, all the insults like "so my wife is out there for you all to F##K ah?", all come out liao. )

bro sincity, cheers to you for saying peace to peterpan, you have already exposed him along with a few other bros. i dont think peterpan will meet you or anyone here, why? how is he going to face you or any SB bro? he is a self proclaimed cuckold, insisting everything is true...

if he meets you, he'll probably tell you its all just a big joke, dont take offence, and offer to buy you a beer.

this thread started as a fun thread, fun reading with pics and stuff. then peterpan carried it away by offering a chance to bonk that girl if bros send emails to him (bros' pics?) etc...

why play like that with bros here?
peterpan and this thread became a disgrace when he said "the ppl here simply cant make it".

some school of thoughts said why bother whether his story true or not. i dont give a damn too, becos thats not my point here.

peterpan, let me buy the beer, for such an innovative, role playing story from you.

TommyPingPong
07-04-2006, 03:23 PM
For the record, the title FAKE is given to PP by me for a reason.

If noticed carefully, after so many postings we have seen that his slut whore got fucked by numerous STRANGERS.....not even ONE is from SB forum.....pls explain WHY !!

There were numerous post by this IDIOT stating that bros can meet his bitch at this disco...at that pub....at thut bar.....but not even ONE succeeded....always got EXCUSES that his stupid bitch got something to do...got last minute flight...and later come back to tell his childish fantasy again......WHY !!!

Last but not least, similar to bro kingcopa, I would also apologise to PP ( in person, if have to ) should a senior high ranking Samster verify all his astronomical claims by far.

PS. for the kind soul that upped my points....my heartfelt thanks.

For Kingcopa and Happybonker,

I dunno why you people think you very smart in "exposing" PP as a fake. Wether PP's tales are real or fake, PP is really a very patient person. Spending 1 year ++ in writting fake stories?

Any way wether its fake or real, I was really entertained by the posts of PP and the pictures of his GF!

Brudder PP, please carry on writting you Fake or Real stories and entain us! Dun let kaypo brudders spoilt our funs!

I support you!

happybonker
07-04-2006, 04:08 PM

I dunno why you people think you very smart in "exposing" PP as a fake. Wether PP's tales are real or fake, PP is really a very patient person. Spending 1 year ++ in writting fake stories?

Any way wether its fake or real, I was really entertained by the posts of PP and the pictures of his GF!

Brudder PP, please carry on writting you Fake or Real stories and entain us! Dun let kaypo brudders spoilt our funs!

I support you!

I believe the main purpose this forum exist is SHARING. ( or is there an any other motive ?..ONLY BOSS knows too well ):D

The word sharing must then be accompanied by the word SINCERITY ( & also discretion to some )

If it is true....( stories , contacts, information ), all the brudders in here will show their support & gratitude accordingly ( at least by upping points )

Should the so call "true" ( stories , contacts, information ), be exposed and found as a hoax, they will be duely kicked to the deep realm of the moderation world.

Why dont YOU also support those FAKERS ?

As wisely put by Bro Castrol, this KID Peter-school-boy wanker, has started his thread well. And I am proud to say I have contributed my fair share as far as rep point and thread ratings are concerned.

There is no shame and dishonor to be a cuckold. However, disgracing ALL the brothers in here by the remarks he made, is simply unforgiveable.

If read carefully, I was one of the 1st who actually witnessed his flaws and gave him my middle finger. True or false, its all clear now.....most of the reputable bros here would agree with me...

For those kids who just joined and wish to "support" this lamer, pls do so and indulge in his fanstasy.

To me, he is NOTHING BUT A PIECE OF CRAP !! . Making everyone believe his stories, pictures or videos are true...but when his tricks are exposed, instead of duely apologising, he turns around and simply degrades people without the slightest hint of shame.

To me, this kid is manipulating the brudders here to gain points. Not only he is writing his fantasy story here....his pictures and videos are most certainly FAKE

Personally, I believe he should be moderated if not banned from this forum for wrongly disgracing the brudders here.

peterpan
07-04-2006, 05:10 PM
Dear all,

Let's stop all these flaming... Let me say a few last words.

I hereby apologise for causing so much hoo-haa in this thread. Be it u belive or not, i hope all of u had enjoyed my FRs and pics at some point in time. I do admit some parts of my FRs are my pure fantasies carried too far. Nevertheless my objective was to share and elaborate the hotwifing lifestyle. If that was overboard in doin so, i apologise again.

Bro sincity and kingcopa, im sorry for saying some harsh words. i dun mean to hurt or insult u or any of the bros here. My call for a guy for my gf was real. But can u imagine hw many PMs and emails i recif? All wanting a go wit my gf. Truthfully, not all turn out as expected. From 60year old uncles to 13 yo schoolboys. When i explain that their requirements do not fit the bill, all i get was harsh feedback on wat a hoax/ teaser/ tuakang i am. C'mon, im offering my gf here, but look who's goin to be gentleman here?

When i said u do not mit the requirement, its becos my gf said so. Not me... Im perfectly fine with a decent guy but she wans a handsome guy. Wat can i do?

Enough said, i ve decided to end off my thread and will not post as peterpan anymore. I hope to end this amicably and sincerely wish u guys will forgive and forget abt it.

All the best!

kingcopa
07-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Dear all,

I hereby apologise for causing so much hoo-haa in this thread. Be it u belive or not, i hope all of u had enjoyed my FRs and pics at some point in time. I do admit some parts of my FRs are my pure fantasies carried too far. Nevertheless my objective was to share and elaborate the hotwifing lifestyle. If that was overboard in doin so, i apologise again.

Bro sincity and kingcopa, im sorry for saying some harsh words. i dun mean to hurt or insult u or any of the bros here. My call for a guy for my gf was real. But can u imagine hw many PMs and emails i recif? All wanting a go wit my gf. Truthfully, not all turn out as expected. From 60year old uncles to 13 yo schoolboys. When i explain that their requirements do not fit the bill, all i get was harsh feedback on wat a hoax/ teaser/ tuakang i am. C'mon, im offering my gf here, but look who's goin to be gentleman here?

When i said u do not mit the requirement, its becos my gf said so. Not me... Im perfectly fine with a decent guy but she wans a handsome guy. Wat can i do?

Enough said, i ve decided to end off my thread and will not post as peterpan anymore. I hope to end this amicably and sincerely wish u guys will forgive and forget abt it.

All the best!

Finally u admit that all this is bullshit. I am not AGAINST u or anything but just want everyone in the forum to know that all this is ur fantasy. If u say in the first place, there will not be so many flaming n word wars.
I dun know y u insist all this is true in the first place but even if u say this is ur fantasy no one here will blast u.

Dun disappear from the forum. I dun wan to be seen as the main guy who force u out of this forum.

Take care n cheers

kingcopa
07-04-2006, 10:50 PM

I support you!

I dun think by exposing is consider i smart ok bro.

I dun mind reading fantasy stories just dun bullshit n insist this is real thing. i admit i enjoy his fantasy n pics n videos of his gf. In fact the videos is still in my pc.

I just dun like to be fool by ppl. If u dun mind there is nothing i can say.

prince_81
07-04-2006, 10:51 PM
what is wrong with you all man
you like his thread then read lor
dun like then dun read lor
must you all force him out of the forum? now he is gone and this forum has 1 less nice thread. what for?

all we want to come here is have fun and enjoy what. just like if you dun like to smoke others like it ... what can you say ... tell that fellow dun smoke cos you dun like meh? dun like then just walk off lah

haiz... gone with a good thread

prince_81
07-04-2006, 10:55 PM
I dun think by exposing is consider i smart ok bro.

I dun mind reading fantasy stories just dun bullshit n insist this is real thing. i admit i enjoy his fantasy n pics n videos of his gf. In fact the videos is still in my pc.

I just dun like to be fool by ppl. If u dun mind there is nothing i can say.

you dun like to be fool by others then you can choose not to believe it
then you wun be fooled. its up to you.

just like on the streets there are a lot of pple asking for donations.. if you choose not to be fooled then dun donate to them lor.. very simple what.. will you stand there and call police and wait till they get out then you song.

like that dun watch tv or movies.. cos their stories are also fiction onli.

kingcopa
07-04-2006, 10:58 PM
what is wrong with you all man
you like his thread then read lor
dun like then dun read lor
must you all force him out of the forum? now he is gone and this forum has 1 less nice thread. what for?

all we want to come here is have fun and enjoy what. just like if you dun like to smoke others like it ... what can you say ... tell that fellow dun smoke cos you dun like meh? dun like then just walk off lah

haiz... gone with a good thread

Like what i just say i am not forcing PP out of this forum, all i want his for him to admit his story are all fantasy ok!
If he feel he cant continue the story any more, well we wish him all the best.
Pls read thru the post n dun judge us by the recent posting.

I stress 1 more time, if he admit in the first place, there wont be so much flaming n blasting.

Do ur homework before cursing us.

sincity2005
11-04-2006, 12:28 AM
Like what i just say i am not forcing PP out of this forum, all i want his for him to admit his story are all fantasy ok!
If he feel he cant continue the story any more, well we wish him all the best.
Pls read thru the post n dun judge us by the recent posting.

I stress 1 more time, if he admit in the first place, there wont be so much flaming n blasting.

Do ur homework before cursing us.

BRO Kingcopa....U reason with respect, logic and good explanations & this is a fine example of a respectable bro here in SBF.

kingcopa
11-04-2006, 09:48 AM
BRO Kingcopa....U reason with respect, logic and good explanations & this is a fine example of a respectable bro here in SBF.

Thanks U bro.

peterpan
11-04-2006, 09:28 PM
Dear all,

All the best!

I disagree with some of ur comments. Pls read carefully in red.

bully
11-04-2006, 09:43 PM
How abt we end this chapter since the truth is out. Lets not dig any further.
Bro Peterpan, if u r willing, maybe u can start a new thread about ya wife and her true encounters and no more fantasy.
Im sure alot of bros here will support you. Just my suggestions... ;)

peterpan
11-04-2006, 09:52 PM
How abt we end this chapter since the truth is out. Lets not dig any further.
Bro Peterpan, if u r willing, maybe u can start a new thread about ya wife and her true encounters and no more fantasy.
Im sure alot of bros here will support you. Just my suggestions... ;)

Agreed. Thanks!

that
11-04-2006, 10:13 PM
Agreed. Thanks!

I be the first to support:)

prince_81
12-04-2006, 12:55 AM
i will be the second to support...
:)

Ah Seng
12-04-2006, 04:33 AM
Hm.....after reading this topic..........actually I've a friend(very intimate kind:D ) even now still in contact but I'm busy these days.....so quite some time didn't meet her already..... actually also been suggested by her a something like Bro PP during our bonking session....

But anyway up to u guys to believe ah...and I do aroused by her kinky suggestion too...:p

laobeng
12-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Agreed. Thanks!

This is my first post after reading this for a year, I'm lazy with words.
The last few replies is what I love to see.

Forgive n forget will make u a happy man.
TL will bring you nearer to end. :)

Good luck n lets continue
Laobeng

TommyPingPong
18-04-2006, 09:26 AM
you dun like to be fool by others then you can choose not to believe it
then you wun be fooled. its up to you.

just like on the streets there are a lot of pple asking for donations.. if you choose not to be fooled then dun donate to them lor.. very simple what.. will you stand there and call police and wait till they get out then you song.

like that dun watch tv or movies.. cos their stories are also fiction onli.

Totally agreed!

Souledge
02-05-2006, 01:59 PM
Give peterpan a break... i mean some nice bro come here and share his stories... you guys come here and flame him... i mean this is a forum... every brother is come here just to have some fun and chit chat or share some experiences that’s al… why don’t we just take it like a story and just read thru it… and that’s it…. No offence to you peterpan. I mean we are here to enjoy ourself… as in read the forum and just laugh the things off I guess… cool it guys… we can make this forum a better place… else if there are flaming continue… no new brother would be willing to share their experiences or stories here anymore.. Then there will be nothing else to read.. Then wouldn’t that be worse… No offences to any brothers here… this is just my comment… Peterpan… sorry I just saw this link… nice gf you had there… too bad… I fail to see any of the pictures =) take care… :p

Souledge
02-05-2006, 02:03 PM
Give peterpan a break... i mean some nice bro come here and share his stories... you guys come here and flame him... i mean this is a forum... every brother is come here just to have some fun and chit chat or share some experiences that’s al… why don’t we just take it like a story and just read thru it… and that’s it…. No offence to you peterpan. I mean we are here to enjoy ourself… as in read the forum and just laugh the things off I guess… cool it guys… we can make this forum a better place… else if there are flaming continue… no new brother would be willing to share their experiences or stories here anymore.. Then there will be nothing else to read.. Then wouldn’t that be worse… No offences to any brothers here… this is just my comment… Peterpan… sorry I just saw this link… nice gf you had there… too bad… I fail to see any of the pictures =) take care…

KeLianRen
19-05-2006, 11:49 PM
Cool... U got my support too Peterpan!

peterpan
20-05-2006, 12:55 AM
Bros

My hotwife's pics are up again. Click on my signature!

Remember to up me if u like them...

techienator
20-05-2006, 09:05 AM
bravo... bravo... bro peterpan, u r back posting... had been looking forward to ur posts...

wow... steamy... sexy... tat's wat i wan to say abt ur wife... hope to see more from u... :D

peterpan
20-05-2006, 01:07 PM
bravo... bravo... bro peterpan, u r back posting... had been looking forward to ur posts...

wow... steamy... sexy... tat's wat i wan to say abt ur wife... hope to see more from u... :D

thanks bro, will let my wife noe shes still loved by u guys after so long...

techienator
20-05-2006, 03:00 PM
yup tat's rite... bros here definitely remember her... juz need time to get the thread warmed up... more posts bro... :D

SexFreak
20-05-2006, 09:21 PM
My patience has been paid off .............. :)

Cheers !!!

peterpan
20-05-2006, 10:48 PM
This is so discouraging... Posted her pics for 1 day only 2 replies....:(

Btw we are heading to zouk later to mit some of her frds. May wan her to play tnite. Hope i will hv some FRs for u guys...

KeLianRen
20-05-2006, 10:53 PM
This is so discouraging... Posted her pics for 1 day only 2 replies....:(

Btw we are heading to zouk later to mit some of her frds. May wan her to play tnite. Hope i will hv some FRs for u guys...

Thanks Bro!.. U are a very lucky man!! Ur wife is so sexy n hot figure..!!! Up u liao...
Keep it coming..

Looking forward to ur FR tonite.. and if can pics too... :p

peterpan
20-05-2006, 11:15 PM
wow my wife is dressed to kill man. Shes wearing a super short skirt that can barely cover her butt and a pokka dot tube top. Im typing this while looking at her fashion show for me. Gona choose her lingerie nw...

KeLianRen
20-05-2006, 11:40 PM
wow my wife is dressed to kill man. Shes wearing a super short skirt that can barely cover her butt and a pokka dot tube top. Im typing this while looking at her fashion show for me. Gona choose her lingerie nw...

woo.... I love pokka dot... Tell us more Bro.... :D

Oh... and pic please if possible...

peterpan
20-05-2006, 11:45 PM
woo.... I love pokka dot... Tell us more Bro.... :D

Oh... and pic please if possible...

I picked her a pink gstring. She wearing her nu bra so nothing sexy ther...

When she bend down i can see her gstrings ard her pussy area! Will mk her walk up and down the stairs more often later...

KeLianRen
21-05-2006, 12:08 AM
:o I picked her a pink gstring. She wearing her nu bra so nothing sexy ther...

When she bend down i can see her gstrings ard her pussy area! Will mk her walk up and down the stairs more often later...

woo... kinky... hahaha...

okie, looking forward to ur FR...

kingcopa
21-05-2006, 12:11 AM
Give peterpan a break... i mean some nice bro come here and share his stories... you guys come here and flame him... i mean this is a forum... every brother is come here just to have some fun and chit chat or share some experiences that’s al… why don’t we just take it like a story and just read thru it… and that’s it…. No offence to you peterpan. I mean we are here to enjoy ourself… as in read the forum and just laugh the things off I guess… cool it guys… we can make this forum a better place… else if there are flaming continue… no new brother would be willing to share their experiences or stories here anymore.. Then there will be nothing else to read.. Then wouldn’t that be worse… No offences to any brothers here… this is just my comment… Peterpan… sorry I just saw this link… nice gf you had there… too bad… I fail to see any of the pictures =) take care…

Well to some they can take it but not me. Bro who commented to me that y i insist to say PP is faking his story...... Bro bro read from pg 1 of this thread before u comment.

But i am glad that Bro PP finally step out to clarify that he make up those FRs (or part of it).

Bro PP glad u continue to keep this thread alive. I think i will just keep my opinion to myself from now on. Since u got some many supporters here.

I rest my case

the_zephyr
21-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Bro,
Wonderul pics u have there bro, keep em' rollin, n thanks for sharing! :)

yc911
21-05-2006, 11:06 PM
hi there pp bro,
ur gf pics and ur thread, damn hot mens. made me pcc a few times.
am a little late so kind of missed those clips, able to post em up again? :o :D

King
22-05-2006, 04:41 AM
Damn i missed this post! Would have had the chance to go zouk to see her! She is damn chio in photo! The figure i mean!!

peterpan
22-05-2006, 07:31 PM
Well to some they can take it but not me. Bro who commented to me that y i insist to say PP is faking his story...... Bro bro read from pg 1 of this thread before u comment.

But i am glad that Bro PP finally step out to clarify that he make up those FRs (or part of it).

Bro PP glad u continue to keep this thread alive. I think i will just keep my opinion to myself from now on. Since u got some many supporters here.

I rest my case

thanks bro kingcopa for ur reply.

I do agree that the hotwifing lifestyle is not acceptable by most ppl. But we do indeed hv bros here who are interested/turned-on by this who r just too shy to admit. Therefore i wanto let everyone read my FRs and fantasies. May it be 100% real or not, the bottomline is me and my wife are really in this lifestyle and my FRs nv fail to turned-on u guys here.

So i hope all bros can just sit back and njy my humble contributions...

peterpan
22-05-2006, 07:33 PM
hi there pp bro,
ur gf pics and ur thread, damn hot mens. made me pcc a few times.
am a little late so kind of missed those clips, able to post em up again? :o :D

i will try to find them from my pc again. Recently pc sick therefore may tk sometime...

littlepg
22-05-2006, 07:43 PM
must take some more real soon! new one will be better.. haf dunno spewed how many billions of sperms over those clips! her moanings r incredible! more more more!

yc911
22-05-2006, 08:32 PM
must take some more real soon! new one will be better.. haf dunno spewed how many billions of sperms over those clips! her moanings r incredible! more more more!

wah.. make me wan to hear her clips more. :eek: :o

bigass
22-05-2006, 11:16 PM
are the old days back, bro peter ?? ;)

feng
23-05-2006, 01:04 AM
...the bottomline is me and my wife are really in this lifestyle and my FRs nv fail to turned-on u guys here.

You have my vote bro. Enjoy every min of it and glad u r back. hopefully there are some cum shots on sexy her...

techienator
23-05-2006, 08:26 PM
bro pp, i think bros dun mind the wait especially if u can repost back the pics n clips previously... tat's a big bonus to the bros...

peterpan
23-05-2006, 09:42 PM
are the old days back, bro peter ?? ;)

im trying to bring back the good old days. Slowly getting wifey to meet guys alone and flirt with them again. She seems happy that i agree to let her 'play' again. For a start im arranging a few guys to go clubbing tgt with my wife, telling them they can do anyting with her. So far i hv 2 guys on hand and showed them my wife's pics. All i can say is they cant wait to screw her!

I hv also encouraged my wife to call up her ex-fling stewards so they can do a flight tgt and mb warm up her 'engines'. So far she has contacted 1 and they are planning to do a long flight tgt. Lets hope she brings me more juicy details and more used condoms!

seowqj
24-05-2006, 01:48 AM
im trying to bring back the good old days. Slowly getting wifey to meet guys alone and flirt with them again. She seems happy that i agree to let her 'play' again. For a start im arranging a few guys to go clubbing tgt with my wife, telling them they can do anyting with her. So far i hv 2 guys on hand and showed them my wife's pics. All i can say is they cant wait to screw her!

I hv also encouraged my wife to call up her ex-fling stewards so they can do a flight tgt and mb warm up her 'engines'. So far she has contacted 1 and they are planning to do a long flight tgt. Lets hope she brings me more juicy details and more used condoms!

... stewards.... that was cool...

sincity2005
24-05-2006, 01:57 AM

Can i be the other worthy contester? ;)

bustymilk
24-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Sorry bros, been v busy with work these few days... so no time to update my FR.
Btw here are some pics of tat friday's action at a local club...
Can c the guy who my gf fucked in the pics! :eek:
Its pcc time again!!!!!

Picking up guys! (http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rulestitan/album?.dir=37ed&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/rulestitan/my_photos)

Will update my FR tnite when im free k

Why I can't seems to log in to view the pictures. Do PM on the links. Thx bro..

bigass
24-05-2006, 11:51 AM

GREAT waiting for that...i used to rem those days :rolleyes: catching up yr pages whenever i bk out. now i will slowly guarding on this thread. :D

peterpan
24-05-2006, 10:17 PM
Great news. Shes going MOS with her frds nw. She told me she will be 'hunting' tnite! Her frd noe abt our lifestyle and is very supportive of it. Hope she will get some action tnite...

Btw she cnfirmed with her steward fling. They will be doin a flight tgt this wkend to japan. Im sure she will fuck him when they r there. Accding to her, they chatted for ard 1 hr tdae talking abt the fun times they had last year and he seems very interested to fuck her again. Im goin to get more condoms for her for this flight... Cant wait...

krat
25-05-2006, 12:05 AM
Wow , Our legendary comes back already . Impatient to see next series action:D

yc911
25-05-2006, 06:45 PM
pitching tent here :p :p

edfck
25-05-2006, 06:57 PM

yo bro, me steward too. can i try yr wife?:D

ah peaw
25-05-2006, 07:16 PM
A very interesting thread this is. cheer

peterpan
25-05-2006, 09:27 PM

Sure... Bt im oso sure u hv lots of fun while outstationed with so many beautiful and horny gals...

ahpaul25
25-05-2006, 09:41 PM

Blah...like that, i also admit I steward also......LOL :D

peterpan
28-05-2006, 04:03 PM
Need help here.

Anyone noes hw to set up equipment for surveilance videoing.

I hv a DV cam. I intend to install a small camera so it can be tapped to my dv cam to record. Is it possible? Hw much?

Will share footages with bros who can help.

Pls help!!!!

getaway
28-05-2006, 08:51 PM
Hi everyone I am new here. Can any tell me how to see the photo? I can't access to it? Thank :confused:

TommyPingPong
29-05-2006, 11:58 AM
I am glad that PP is back to business! BTW PP, your wife got a great body! Nose bleeding already while seeing her picts!

icecubeforever
29-05-2006, 03:37 PM
Need help here.

Anyone noes hw to set up equipment for surveilance videoing.

I hv a DV cam. I intend to install a small camera so it can be tapped to my dv cam to record. Is it possible? Hw much?

Will share footages with bros who can help.

Pls help!!!!

Hi Bro Peterpan,

First I'm assuming you are buying the suv camera which uses RCA output? i.e. Red and white for audio output and yellow for video output. If that suv camera is using that, then you can put into your dv camera and record by switching your dv camera to play mode and press recording to capture the footages.

Hope that helps. If you need more help, drop me a PM.

Thanks.
icecube

superblur
30-05-2006, 12:19 AM
bro peterpan,
Wat the pics call 'picking up guys"...?i can't see the pics...possible can repost...thks..u really my IDOL

edfck
30-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Sure... Bt im oso sure u hv lots of fun while outstationed with so many beautiful and horny gals...
not as easy as u think bro. beautiful, well ok lah, as for horny? not sure abt tat...:rolleyes: the girls r not as open as before... but yr wife really looks hot n if ya on, pls PM me... :D

saberman
01-06-2006, 11:09 AM
I dare say, true or false, its the best thread to me ever. The only one that can make me horny and pcc 3-4 times a days, when normally I only do it once a day at most. Dun know how much fluid I have loss eversince reading this thread.

Too bad only come across this thread recently, so can't view any of the earlier pictures or footage. I do admire bro peterpan for his courage. Not many ppl can accept this from their girlfriends or wives because they afraid it will make them lost face in front of their friends and relatives. For this I salute you. You are a pioneer, man.

Sorry bro, my pts too low to influence the rating of this thread. Cheers

saberman
02-06-2006, 09:25 AM
Thks bro peterpan for the pts.

One thing though. I seem to have missed the part of u getting married. I presume u had a very "sextifying honeymoon".

I missed your posting very much. Looking eagerly to your next installment. hahaha. The mere thought of it make me drool. :D

peterpan
03-06-2006, 01:34 AM
Thks bro peterpan for the pts.

One thing though. I seem to have missed the part of u getting married. I presume u had a very "sextifying honeymoon".

I missed your posting very much. Looking eagerly to your next installment. hahaha. The mere thought of it make me drool. :D

No worries...

U didnt miss any parts abt our wedding cos during that time we hv stopped all activities to concentrate on the wedding. But u can imagine the emotions in us when we were reading our vows, esp the part 'to be faithful....'. Haha hw to be faithful when the husband lets the wife fuck ard and the wife is alwaes super horny?

Dun worry my next instalment is cumming up v soon. Been v bz wit work and too much happening for me to keep up oso... Stay tune bros...

peterpan
03-06-2006, 01:39 AM
bro peterpan,
Wat the pics call 'picking up guys"...?i can't see the pics...possible can repost...thks..u really my IDOL

bro u really superblur. The old pics i hv oredi removed them. Btw those pics are taken during her 'hunt' in chinablack 1 yr ago...

saberman
06-06-2006, 11:47 AM
No worries...

Dun worry my next instalment is cumming up v soon. Been v bz wit work and too much happening for me to keep up oso... Stay tune bros...

Sir,

All the men have been assembled at the auditorium. Waiting for further instruction, sir :D

Boost
06-06-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm at attention very long liao. :D

Boost
06-06-2006, 01:08 PM
Opps.

Double post.

peterpan
06-06-2006, 04:27 PM
Finally hv time for some updates on wat happened last week...

As i was requesting help on undercover surveilance, it was becos my wife wans to bring kenneth over to our house. Kenneth is the guy she got to noe at MOS the previous wednesday nite. She likes him alot and wans to fuck him in our bed on their 1st date.

So at 7pm she got ready, weraing a black spag top wit white floral short skirts. I chose a set of matching lingerie for her. A pink lacy bra and superlacy gstrings with a ribbon at the back. As usual, before she went out on dates like tis, i will give her a good pussy licking, sometimes a short fuck. Tis time i gave her both. After making her wet i kissed her goodbye as she left the house. He was waitng downstairs for her.

Fast fwd the report, they had dinner and a slow walk at the beach. He suggested to go for some drinks bt she told him she prefer to drink at home. That was the cue...

peterpan
06-06-2006, 04:56 PM
My wife sms me while in the car telling me they were on the way. I did some final set-ups and started the video recordings while i hid in the storeroom...

After 20mins i heard some voices and they were here. My wife made some drinks and they chatted on the sofa. As mystoreroom was behind the sofa, i opened the door slightly to peep. I saw their backs, with his hands over my wife's shoulders. My dick was growing in my boxers. I started to touch myself when he made his move. He leaned over and kissed my wife on her lips. She accepted the kiss and immediately they were in a liplock. I can see my wife sucking on his tongue, someting she love to do to me...

My wife knew i was watching and stood up and kneel on the sofa to give me a better view. He began to rub his hands up and down her ass as she glance over and smiled at me. He grabbed her by her arms lightly and pulled her close to him and kissed her very passionately again. He began to run his hands all along her body. His hands glided down her arms very lightly and moved towards her breasts. He began to tease her breast and rub them softly. She began to writher and squirm at his touch, letting out faint soft moans. He then lifted her top and unhooked her bra. My wife reveal her breast to him very slowly teasing him. He was v horny n wasted no time and removed her top and bra. He massaged my wife's tits and pulled her closer as his tongue licked the nipples and sucked on it very gently.

peterpan
06-06-2006, 05:07 PM
He reached for her skirt and unbuttoned them. He grabbed her zipper and pulled it down. He tugged at her skirt and she lifted her hips up and he slid them off her. He teased her by gliding his finger up along her slit through her panties. He slowly did this a few times while his tongue lick and suck her nipples. His hand grabbed her panties and slid them off her. My wife is now completely naked in front of a guy on their 1st date! He rubbed her pussy in very slow circles and her hips began to gyrate simultaneously with him. I continued to watch this 'toyboy' drive my wife wild with pleasure. He continued teasing her clit with his finger and her moans were becoming a little more intense all the while sucking on each of her nipples gently nibbling them. He started to finger my wife. She moaned a little louder as his finger went in deep. He continued to finger her in a slow steady motion and lowered his head down and placed his mouth around her pussy and sucked on it gently. I watched as his tongue ran downward tasting her juices. Her moans grew louder as she was being taken advantage of.

Optimus_Prime
06-06-2006, 05:11 PM
nose bleeding....:eek:

the horniest thread is back in business.. :D

APPLE-eating Member of The League of ExTra HorNy GentleMEN & SeXy LADIES

peterpan
06-06-2006, 05:24 PM
It was his turn to enjoy nw. My wife rolled him onto his back and knelt between his legs, and rubbed his crotch while undoing his jeans. I moved to a blind spot behind kenneth and continued to watch. Soon the jeans was removed and my wife freed his hard dick. It was not considered big but long. She closed in and gave his dick a big wet kiss before starting to do wat she does best. The thought of wat kenneth is experiencing nw excited me intensely as i started to pcc in my boxers.

Her mouth closed over the end of his penis and started to lick and suck. I could tell she loved it. She licked every inch of his dick and balls, sucking harder and harder. I could tell he was goin to cum very soon as he started to moan and grunt. My wife just continued to suck and i saw his abs contract as he came inside my wife's mouth. She just kept sucking and sucking untill he was dry. She smiled at him and swallowed all his cum and opened her mouth to show him. At that point i came in my hands and went back to the storeroom to peep.

peterpan
06-06-2006, 05:50 PM
I could hear him commenting my wife's bj skills with words like omg, unbeliveable, and ask her if she did that often. My wife just told him she learnt it from porno. After that i could not hear anymore voices and i decided to open the door and peep. They are not on the sofa anymore. I heard some giggles and they were in our bedroom. I went to the common room and peep thru a secret 'pinhole' that we have made during renovation for this purpose. Its someting like a peephole on ur front door, just much bigger...

I could see him sitting up against the bed head with my wife and her tongue going over his cock, bathing him in her saliva. His hands went to her head as she got lower on his cock and lick his balls. He laid back and put his feet up on the bed, spreading them. This gave my wife access to him fully. The next thing I knew she was licking lower and lower and then she was licking around his ass. I couldn’t believe it. She had never shown any interest in doing something that nasty with me. Of course I had never asked her to either. Kenneth moaned, getting hard again. She put on a condom for him the WL style... Omg! He pulled on her and soon she was straddling him. His long hard cock standing up as she held it. My wife raised up on her knees and she began to work that dick into her very tight pussy.

Several times she stopped and held very still as she got used to his size. After a long, slow, and careful time, she was fully down on his cock. He had reached up to caress her breasts as she started to ride him and moan Mmmmmm. Yessss!... Kenneth laid there with his cock fully in my wife, his hands on her breasts. He was touching her inside where I had never been. I was a bit jealous at that moment. Then I was a bit afraid. Would this huge cock steal my wife away from me? Had I just lost my wife to a large cock? I started to stroke myself again watching my wife hump up and down on him, long full strokes. I could see her pussy lips pulling out and then rolling in on each movement. He was stretching her pussy. Her juices were shiny and beginning to trickle around his cock to run down her legs. She moved faster and faster her moans becoming louder and hornier...

I watched as she came once, then again, then several more times. Kenneth kept her upright, playing with her breast as she fucked his cock. My wife was exhausted and rested her head on his chest. He hugged and then rolled her over to be under him. She screamed out loud as he began to insert his cock into her pussy. He was being rough as he picked up speed, he moved her whole body up the bed as he rammed her harder and harder.

ahpaul25
06-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Man....I'm cumming.......:D

peterpan
06-06-2006, 06:13 PM
My wife began to cum and cum in one long huge orgasm as kenneth kept up his fucking. He fucked her for longer than I thought anyone could have. Most prob due to the intense bj he had 30mins ago... He finally slowed down and stopped, pulling out of her pussy. He was panting real hard. I could hear her moaning for him to fuck her more. She wanted more of his cock. It goes someting like: “Ohhhh... don’t stop... please don’t stop... I need more of your cock. Please fuck me... don’t stop now I am close to cumming again.’

He took her legs and pulled them up and over spreading her, causing her ass to roll upwards. Then, while I watched, stunned and unable to react, he spit on his hands and rubbed her asshole and began to push his cock into her tight little asshole. I couldn’t believe that my wife wasn’t fighting him off. As far as I knew she didnt really like it there. Instead of fighting him she reached up and grabbed her ankles and drew her legs back even farther. He let loose of her legs and then with his hands on either side of her, he drove his cock into her ass with one long slow shove. My wife moaned and then groaned. Her face seams painful for a minute until he was fully buried in her. Once he was all the way in her, his balls against her cheeks, he stopped and held still. Watching her face, he waited until her pain went away before beginning to move slowly back and forth in her asshole. She was moaning and holding her legs spread wide. Her nipples looked like they were about to bust they appeared so hard.

I couldnt believe that he had gotten that long dickup in her asshole like he had. I also couldnt believe that my wife was laying there accepting it He stroked in long slow strokes. She began to feel the pain and begged him to fuck her pussy again. He continue to fuck her asshole and she begged harder. Finally he gave in and removed his condom as it wasnt hygienic to use it in pussy again. He asked if he can fuck her raw and my wife agreed! She wa simply too horny to care. At this point he was fucking and jerking her tits raw with each full stroke. He was ramming her hard and fast. I was pccing faster nw too. My wife began to cum harder than any time tonight. He drove in and out and pretty soon he grunted and shook as my wife locked her legs behind his back and screamed as she climaxed tgt. He came inside her and filled her pussy. I saw white cum flowing out when he removed his cock. He leaned over and kissed my wife again and they embrace before goin to the showers tgt. I couldnt take it anymore and came in my boxers again...

My wife had just become a whole different person right before my eyes again. All it had taken was a huge cock and she had changed in many ways. Actually hearing her begging to be fucked again was something I had longed for since we got married. Nevertheless, i was a bit jealous at how well she had njy fucking with him.

After he left, we made love again on the bed where she was fucked not long ago. Of cos i came in her too, to 'repossess' wat i have lost.

saberman
06-06-2006, 08:30 PM
Firers, watch your front, own time, own target, carry on.

die lah, tonight dun know will pcc how many time after reading the latest adventure of Wendy (for bros who dun know, that peterpan's love lah, hahaha).

If tomorrow you read from newspaper that someone died become pcc too much, that someone will probably be me, hehe.

Wow, bro peterpan, if you time the release of the video together with the screening of superman return at the box office, yours will probably beat the superman movie hands down.

ilovesammyboy
06-06-2006, 08:46 PM
bro pp,
i am new here and i've speed read your entire thread within 2 hrs or so..and you're the best! the last time i allow my ex gf to fuck another guy was back in the states.

all the way pp!

Xfactor
06-06-2006, 09:13 PM
Bro PP, that was 1 hell of nice adventure:cool: I'm sure you get a hard on even when typing down in words.

U rockz....lucky little devil:cool:

yc911
07-06-2006, 01:35 AM
nice lah pp bro! :cool:

guy12345
07-06-2006, 12:53 PM
A good 1 bro PP.

vader69
07-06-2006, 01:09 PM
*groannnnn*

I nearly fainted at my office desk reading your report, peter :D

Boost
07-06-2006, 02:21 PM
Hmmm... damn hot man!

U have gd self control Bro PP...

Always love ur FRs... Any more shots of the lovely wife? ;)

webb_chiam
07-06-2006, 04:06 PM
Bravo Bravo Bro PP

peterpan
08-06-2006, 11:27 PM
bro pp,
i am new here and i've speed read your entire thread within 2 hrs or so..and you're the best! the last time i allow my ex gf to fuck another guy was back in the states.

all the way pp!

Its great to hear that. U mind giving me a FR on hw it happened for the 2 of u?

Btw love ur posts and kip up the good work!

KeLianRen
09-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Great FR Bro... Any photos to accompany?

ilovesammyboy
09-06-2006, 01:19 AM
actually its merely a threesome between classmates. (my ex was my classmate then) . Normal 3some. nothing as spectacular as yours bro pp.:)

itsabt6x
09-06-2006, 10:34 PM
bro PP n Wendy ROCKS!!! :D

techienator
10-06-2006, 03:37 AM
bro pp, my idol is back... the report is enough for firing... more pls, my great idol...

eastboy77
10-06-2006, 08:31 AM
samsters idol PP all the way ,if best u could take some of the pics of threesome or the fantasy to share with all the samsters here .Or u can film it and share it or keep as a collections.if u need a video man i can volunteer to be one FOC.
FOC cos u r my SAMsters IDOL n i m your NO.1 fan........PP all the way ....everyone is still waiting for your fantasy.....................................
Thks for sharing the great sexperience to all your FAns.....

peterpan
10-06-2006, 09:08 PM
Hi guys. Hope u like my previous FR.

Wifey is back in action again. So far she has screwed her steward colleague and her current toyboy kenneth. Last wednesday she went to zouk with kenneth and his frds. Prior to that we have discussed and came up with 2 plans for that nite.

Plan A is for my wife to be totally wild at zouk, flirt excessively with kenneth and his frds. Show them that she is a slut and will fuck anyone who can sextify her. Next she will invite them over to our place for more drinks and hopefully a group sex will follow.

Plan B is for my wife to be an exhibitionist. She will be all over kenneth, kissing and touching him openly for his frds to see. She will be wearing a bareback top and super short skirt so his frds can hv a good view. After that she will distract kenneth away and allow his frds to touch her when kenneth is not ard. The objective is to tease his frds and see wat they will do to her...

Guess which plan she took?

calex
10-06-2006, 09:46 PM
Hi guys. Hope u like my previous FR.

Plan A is for my wife to be totally wild at zouk, flirt excessively with kenneth and his frds. Show them that she is a slut and will fuck anyone who can sextify her. Next she will invite them over to our place for more drinks and hopefully a group sex will follow.

Plan B is for my wife to be an exhibitionist. She will be all over kenneth, kissing and touching him openly for his frds to see. She will be wearing a bareback top and super short skirt so his frds can hv a good view. After that she will distract kenneth away and allow his frds to touch her when kenneth is not ard. The objective is to tease his frds and see wat they will do to her...

Plan B is better bro, make kenneth gian her more

saberman
11-06-2006, 12:29 AM
Plan A will be pretty SOP. At most, Kenneth will get jealous and try to fend off his "prized procession"

Plan B is more interesting, esp if your wife and Kenneth's friends disappear before his return. He will be cursing and swearing cos he know his friends will be having a good time without him. End up he have to go home and pcc himself. Hahaha.:D

bigass
11-06-2006, 01:13 AM
Plan C, she is sick of those f*** and came to my hse for millions rounds of firing, cos i could sexified her. haha...

i tink plan B bahz, pardon me for me TCSS

Boost
11-06-2006, 01:17 AM
Plan B!!!

Must be man!

feng
11-06-2006, 01:31 AM
i would guess plan A and B both carried out: Be wild and teased all and have group Sex at end of nite.

OIOIO
11-06-2006, 09:41 AM
None of the aboves!!! She went home to watch World Cup with PP hahahahahaa!! :D

soul_vision
11-06-2006, 10:13 AM
Plan C,

All samsters will flood zouk and all over ger ........................... :D Let me know the timing .... i'll be there .........

Soul

cimnuts
11-06-2006, 10:15 AM
Plan C,

All samsters will flood zouk and all over ger ........................... :D Let me know the timing .... i'll be there .........

Soul

I support Plan C and will be there too.

cheers!

cimnuts
11-06-2006, 10:16 AM
I support Plan C and will be there too.

rgds

webb_chiam
11-06-2006, 10:27 AM
Plan A
Plan A

cimnuts
11-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Plan C
Plan C

saberman
15-06-2006, 07:55 PM
Bro peterpan, dun be too engross in world cup until forget to write leh, all of us wait until neck long long already.

Speaking of world cup, an idea just came to mind. Why dun get wifey to fly to Germany, wait until the finals, let her pick one of the two teams to bonk, until all the players leg weak weak, then all of us go and bet on the other team, sure win one. After the game, she can also bonk the winning team, hahaha. :D

Joking only ok

happybonker
15-06-2006, 11:22 PM
Bro PP,

Wat eva plans you have installed for her...make sure she is wearing any of the below.....

http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/17269_bras.jpg (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)
http://Serv3.imagehigh.com/imgs/04/7483_other_20underwear_20drawer.jpg (http://Serv3.imagehigh.com)

happybonker
15-06-2006, 11:26 PM
Part 2

Hope you guys dont mind I add some colours to this thread

http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/21539_other_20underwear_20drawer2.jpg (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)
http://Serv3.imagehigh.com/imgs/04/25105_Drawer_5B1_5D.jpg (http://Serv3.imagehigh.com)

peterpan
17-06-2006, 02:43 AM
My wife just sms me from zouk and tell me she's bringing kenneth and his frd over nw! She tell me to hide in my common room and watch! Omg my heart is racing nw and my dick has been rock hard eversince she msg me... will try to update u guys wit my FR later if possible...

techienator
17-06-2006, 03:29 AM
woah... bro pp... waiting for ur update to brighten up this long nite...

itsabt6x
17-06-2006, 08:39 AM
i'll vote for plan C.......:D

peterpan
17-06-2006, 03:44 PM
Hi guys! just sent my wife to wk. finally have time to update wat happened last nite. Tell u its really mindblowing to see my wife enjoy 2 guys while they do not noe my presense...

My heart was racing while i hide in the common room. After waiting abt 10 mins i heard the door open and voices of guys. They were in the living room and i couldnt see anyting from my room. I can only see them if they were in the masterbedroom thru my 'peephole'. U noe wat tat is if u read my earlier posts. My dick was the hardest it has ever been for the longest time. I heard some giggles and muffled voices and then silence. From the bottom of the door i peep out and can see 2 pairs of legs. At that point i heard my wife say "come on boys, come and fuck me, fuck me, I'm yours for the night, I'm your slave tonight," OMG!!! I cant believe that was my wife who said that...

My wife entered the bedroom 1st and turned on the air-con while the 2 guys followed behind. I can regconise 1 of them is kenneth, the boy she hv been seeing these few weeks. The other guy was quite well built and tall. My wife looked fabulous with a black spag strap top with low plunging front and supershort fluffy white skirt. They stood at the end of our bed, while my wife climbed on the bed. She looked at them and smiled at them seductively. The 2 guys did not need asking twice. They sprang into action immediately. As soon as they got to her they had got her top off, showing her black lacy bra. Kenneth attacked her tits 1st and unclip her bra, exposing her B cup round breasts. to his frd, Glen. He watched as kenneth head went straight down onto her left nipple and started to suck it. Glen started kissing my wife. His hand went up her skirt and the moan she let out told me that he was playing with her pussy.

This is the bra and gstring she was wearing last nite
http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/4955_DSC00249.JPG (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)
http://Serv1.imagehigh.com/imgs/ih000001/28754_DSC00251.JPG (http://Serv1.imagehigh.com)

peterpan
17-06-2006, 04:19 PM
My wife was enjoying glen's work and i could tell she was close to cumming. She shooked uncontrollably while she came oall over glen's finers while kenneth lick and suck from nipple to nipple. Her nipples were swollen and pink from all jis sucking and she was flushed. She stood back from them and slides out of her skirt. There was my beautiful wife standing naked and about to get fucked by two men. She kissed glen again and unbuckle his blet and said "come and show me wat u've got..." Glen was excited and help her reomove his jeans and his polo top. Soon he was naked and even though i cant see his dick from my angle, i can tell my wife likes wat she see. Kenneth wasted no time and undressed too...

Glen got on his knees between her legs and started to run his tongue the length of her pussy, she let out a scream as he and sunk two fingers inside her. Meanwhile kenneth was at her head feeding his now fully hard long cock into her mouth. This was getting all too much for me and I was finding it very hard to wank and keep ppeping in my position.

My wife kept moaning and squirmin while sucking on kenneths cock. She must have cum a few times before Glen raised his head from between her legs. He moved round switched position with kenneth and shoved his cock into my wife's mouth. Kenneth opened her drawer and put on a condom before lining his huge cock up with her cunt. He started to tease my wife's pussy lips with his cock before pushing an inch into her. She stopped sucking glen's dick and orgasmed again. Kenneth pulled out before forcing his whole length home deep into my wife's pussy. She was gasping for air and he continued to ram and ram again.

Glen pushed his dick to her mouth and she start sucking his dick again. He was rocking his hips while fucking my wife's mouth. Watching my wife being fucked both ends was amazing and I tried to control myself from cumming.

peterpan
17-06-2006, 04:58 PM
Kenneth started to speed up, getting deeper and harder with each trust saying "You fucking slut, you like that do you? You like my huge dick inside you? Come on tell me to fuck you, beg me to give you more! she was moaning, pls fuck me, please fuck my pussy, im ur slut, im ur sex slave as long as u fuck me, oh god you are so big, I'm cumin, fuck me! I was so hot hearing my wife say all those tings that i cant take it and came in my shorts.

He was fucking her so hard that he was lifting her arse off the bed every time he rammed home, he started to say i'm going to cum and as he said that his arse tighten and he started to pump my wife full of his cum. When he pulled out, I could see her swollen red stretched pussy, with her juices running out and down between her arse cheeks.

Glen picked her up and turned her over, pulled her onto her hands and knees(doggy nw) and slid his cock deep inside her drenched pussy, while kenneth offered his now limp dick to her mouth. Glen was fucking her hard and deep. She just kept cummig and cumming.

Kenneth's dick was hard again and he said to Glen, "I think she is ready for a double fuck," "you want to be fucked by us together? You seem to love it the other time! My wife said that she would not want to, but he stopped her by saying she was his sex slave tonight and she must do what she was told!

Glen pulled his dick out of her cunt and got under her while she rode him. Kenneth dan spat on her ass and slowly force his way into her tight asshole. My wife screamed in pain as he inserted more into her ass. Butt it was not long before her scream of pain turned to screams of pleasure. His back was facing me so I got a very good view of her nice butt being taken tgt

fat29
17-06-2006, 05:08 PM
Bro Peterpan,

You are one of the most facinating character in SBF. I wish BOSS could give you an award and allow you free access to all parts of SBF for being the most generous husband.

Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed all your postings thoroughly and I am glad that there are no high moral bros here to spoil it

yc911
17-06-2006, 05:15 PM
bro pp,
got any audio/video clips? i cannot tahan already :p :D

peterpan
17-06-2006, 05:21 PM
God the sight of my beautiful wife being fucked up the ass and in the pussy together by two men was truly amazing. They were fucking her hard and fast and the orgasms kept on coming, one after another. But it only continued awhile as my wife's ass was too tight and kenneth has trouble getting a hard-on, thats wat my wife told me.

My wife was in a mess, she could hardly breathe through the pleasure. Kenneth withdrew and went to the toilet to washup while she continue to ride Glen. She was begging him to fuck her: 'Pls fuck me, please I want you to cum with me, I want to feel you cum deep in my pussy, fuck me.'

Glen came almost right away when she said that and he withdraw and came on her face and neck. He shove his swollen dick to my wife and ask her to suck it. My wife opened her mouth and run her tongue round the tip of his dick before taking as much as she could fit down her throat.

Kenneth was watching and stroking himself by the side at my wife bj for glen. He couldnt get a hard-on and gave up on rd 2. My wife lie helpless on the bed and smile at kenneth. She crawl over to kenneth and began to suck on his dick. Her skill was damn good and it was not long before he was hard again and ready to fuck her. Glen was watching by the bed nw and stroking himself. Kenneth moved behind her and fucked her doggy style again. I bet they love her nice butt. All my wife could do was to cum and cum again and again as he fucked her pussy. Glen went to the other side and played with her nipples. He ram and ram for a good 10mins and pumped his cum on her buttcheeks. Finally they were done with my wife...

They got dressed and left my hse soon after that. When i went in to the bedroom, i could smell a strong 'sex' smell of cum and juices. She was lying there naked legs wide open and her pussy was gaping open and was glistening with juices.

I knew she was too sore to fuck. So i went up to her head and started to wank myself off, she opened her mouth and i shoved my hard dick in and tells her to swallow every drop. She was more than willing to. I came within seconds and i came so much some ran out the corner of her mouth. I bathed her and we slp tgt in each others arm until we fucked again bfore she left for work tis morning...

peterpan
17-06-2006, 06:22 PM
Nobody like my FR?

HeadOn
17-06-2006, 06:33 PM
Nobody like my FR?

who dare to sat that??...i read your FR, was a real good one...

btw, can show wat kinda dressing ur wife went to zouk with??

techienator
18-06-2006, 01:09 AM
bro pp, dun worry abt ur fr... its simply best... from ur fr, its enough to steam up... not forgetting abt the pic too... a picture says a thousand words...

more pls bro pp... u r the man... :cool:

speedrives99
18-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Bro pp i total admire ur self-control. Being able to control yourself while watching ur wife getting screwed by other guys, somemore live. I had the chance to see my gf with her ex-bfs tdae on her pc and i was really jealous and angry. But at the same time i was feeling horny and even wanted to jerk off watching them. Wat was i tinking.

Jari_Owen
18-06-2006, 01:51 AM
waw lau...good old days are back,,,,......

Mac123
19-06-2006, 09:18 PM
I notice in this forum that there are an increasing number of bros like peterpan and myself who fantasize/enjoy watching our wife/gfs with other guys. I have therefore decided to start a yahoo group for this purpose.

The main purpose of this yahoo group would be for
1) Bros who fantasize about watching their gf/wifes to share their fantasies
2) Bros who want to arrange such activities to seek advise/discuss how to best to do it
3) Bros who are interested in having fun with others wifes/gfs to get a chance to apply

So if you guys think its a good idea, please join

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hotwife_singapore/

When registering to join, state your reason for wanting to join.

getaway
11-07-2006, 07:08 PM
:confused:

TommyPingPong
13-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Nobody like my FR?

I am your supporter! However, u went overseas or busy itzzit? Not much posting since I last visited! Any you always impress us with your wife's encounter!

Keep up with the writing PeterPan!

prince_81
16-07-2006, 05:14 PM
Here cums the videos. Requires quicktime.

Squeezing boobs (noisy background) (http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=303OQ8JIL30OG2BC730MDL82WQ)

Missionary + squeezing (http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3IO0F94Y65ZIF0CTHDBUSU9LSP)

Missionary (nice moaning) (http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VHIJZODX0OWM276T4PLTCLCUA)

doggie (purring like a kitten) (http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2CQSHP7PB2LJK2Y85HT3LARG6J)

Side fuck (bouncing tits) (http://s36.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0X0N1H0GHKW3414ZQVUDVL3Q58)

Pls help to reload. And pls up me after u seen them....

is it possible to upload all these again

thanks brothers

prince_81
16-07-2006, 05:30 PM
Just nw browsing thru my hp, found a sound clip recorded from Sunday night.

It contains my gf being fucked jialat jialat by her tattoo guy. 3 full mins of hard fucking, can hear her cum so many times. At the end can hear him cumming in her...

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1XALTG7Z82A4714VP9AM3P2EG6

Pls help upload again when sound clip expires!

can any brothers help to upload the clips and sound clips again

thanks

WhoIsDat
17-07-2006, 08:53 PM
yes pls.. could a bro upload the clip again.. thanks ah

yc911
18-07-2006, 09:24 AM
yah i camping here quite long to wait for the uploads of those clips :(

BigBadDaddy
18-07-2006, 06:35 PM
Free love, swinging are alternative lifestyles that appeal to some but are a BIG NO NO to others. Personally I am all for choice. What people do behind closed doors in the privacy of their own homes or some other premises is their own business, so long as all involved are consenting participants.

Swinging may have its roots in ancient times when our early homo sapien ancestors had no definite concept of marriage and monogamy. Free love reign then. The fetish in lots of men to fuck different women probably also has a part to play. I guess most attached guys be they married or are in stable relationships of one form or another do from time to time entertain the thought of doing some other woman or women other than one's current partner. Somehow each every hole is new excitement and fun to be conquered even if some of these holes may be "FORBIDDEN" holes e.g. holes belonging to other people's wives, gfs even those of one's own brothers (i.e. sisters-in-laws), friends, colleagues, etc; and dare I say some guys even fantasize about the holes belonging to one's own blood-related female family members. To each his own I guess. It takes all kinds to make up this world of ours. The planet is big enough for all comers.

Some may ask would I ever allow my own wife to be bonked crazy by other guys? Well I have contemplated doing so. Even if it is but a means to spice up our sex life. Maybe it is just human to constantly want to seek new thrills, maybe we are just an easily bored lot. Who cares? One only has that few decades in this world, I'll say we enjoy the stay while it lasts.

peterpan
21-08-2006, 02:42 AM
Hi bros, my slutty wife is back in action again. Anyone wans FRs?

Btw any good websites to upload files? ive gt a few sound clips of my wife calling while shes having fun with her bf.... Just tot of sharing here

adrian_534
21-08-2006, 02:53 AM
bro pp nice to see u back here:D it have been some times since ur last post waitin 4 more of ur FR....:cool:

peterpan
21-08-2006, 03:04 AM
bro pp nice to see u back here:D it have been some times since ur last post waitin 4 more of ur FR....:cool:

thanks, its good to be back. I was just tinking if i shld start another thread cos this thread is getting too long...

seedofcucky
21-08-2006, 09:42 AM

Btw any good websites to upload files? ive gt a few sound clips of my wife calling while shes having fun with her bf.... Just tot of sharing here
No worries, hope to hear from you again and your wife's adventures. How is your wife lately?

My gf just did it with her lover last weekend. They checked into a hotel in KL, and had 2 hot and exciting nights. She was happily getting drunk at Beach Club, and they had several unrestrained trysts after going back to the hotel.

dchew
21-08-2006, 10:20 AM
No worries, hope to hear from you again and your wife's adventures. How is your wife lately?

My gf just did it with her lover last weekend. They checked into a hotel in KL, and had 2 hot and exciting nights. She was happily getting drunk at Beach Club, and they had several unrestrained trysts after going back to the hotel.

chucky,

you're finally back. long time no hear. Glad to hear your g/f finally did it! is it still her ex?

seedofcucky
21-08-2006, 10:32 AM
chucky,

you're finally back. long time no hear. Glad to hear your g/f finally did it! is it still her ex?

Hello dchew
No her ex was over some time back. This time it's another friend of hers who has been chasing her for a year. He has a gf though, but she doesn't give him much sex.

So my gf agreed to meet him in KL (they went separately to avoid meeting familiar faces), booked a hotel room on one of the top floors, and during one of the nights, left the curtains open.

Anyway this thread is about PeterPan, so let's hope to hear more stories from the main star of the show.

dchew
21-08-2006, 10:45 AM

bro PP,

of course FR is welcomed. It might be gd idea to start another thread too, as this is getting too long

itsabt6x
21-08-2006, 10:52 AM
Hi Bro PP, WELCUM back!

Will be camping here awaiting your FRs....surely since I can't do what you guys do (currently no FB), reading your FRs will be the NEXT BEST THING....:D

defconme
21-08-2006, 12:34 PM
Well my FB gonna try it at the end of this wek. she is coming down to KL to meet samsters and see how it goes.. exploring 3 some as well.

Keeping finegrs crossed. Love to meet samster for a drink also. PM me for details

peterpan
21-08-2006, 10:20 PM
Well my FB gonna try it at the end of this wek. she is coming down to KL to meet samsters and see how it goes.. exploring 3 some as well.

Keeping finegrs crossed. Love to meet samster for a drink also. PM me for details

u in KL? hw are u goin abt finding suitable samsters to join u for action?

yc911
24-08-2006, 07:06 AM

hello pp bro.
www.sharelor.com not bad. i'm still camping for your vids and sound clips ok!
ur loyal supporter:D

Souledge
24-08-2006, 07:22 AM

hi... good to see you back... so long never hear from you liao... :D

defconme
24-08-2006, 01:16 PM
u in KL? hw are u goin abt finding suitable samsters to join u for action?

Well i posted in forum like these.. later on meet them to break the ice then let her choose

any ideas?

yc911
24-08-2006, 05:11 PM
how cums cannot view your gf pic already?
wan to pcc also cannot liow :(

Hell_hunter
25-08-2006, 10:49 PM
bro peterpan.. nice post i ever see so far.. although i new..

Hopefully wat i miss out can be see.. cos the link is broken or need password
- ur wife photos w sexy clothing :D
- hope fully can meet ur wife... like other bro wan ;)

stephenL
26-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Peterpan,
Guess you have to start a new thread, yes this thread getting too long...
seedofchucky...how r you getting on, didn't hear from you lately...

seedofcucky
27-08-2006, 09:57 AM
Peterpan,
Guess you have to start a new thread, yes this thread getting too long...
seedofchucky...how r you getting on, didn't hear from you lately...
Hello stephenL, how's your wife doing?

My gf is planning to meet up with her lover again soon. As mentioned earlier, they secretly met in KL last weekend. For 2 hot nights she got drunk, they stripped and had "fun" in bed, at one time with the curtains open for others to look in. I have not seen her so happy. She came back looking radiant and satisfied, and we had good "make-up" sex after that. So we are planning another tryst. I don't have a date yet but she is planning her schedule with her lover in mind. I don't wish to push her until she is ready.

She just had her pms a couple of days back, so I don't know if she would use the condom. I would prefer if she does, but I shall support her no matter what.

Can PeterPan kindly start a new thread and fill it with his adventures please?

beingunknown200
23-09-2006, 09:43 PM
Hi bro Peterpan,

Really miss having you share your hotwife-ing experiences...hope to hear from you soon...

ahpaul25
20-10-2006, 04:16 PM
Hope to hear from you soon, as I going to be part of this Hotwife / Cuckolding soon.............:)

beingunknown200
20-10-2006, 04:49 PM
Hope to hear from you soon, as I going to be part of this Hotwife / Cuckolding soon.............:)

And I thought this place is going to become a ghost town...phew at least got another bro bring life back to it. Looking forward to your experiences soon :)

Eastpipper
20-10-2006, 04:52 PM
i am a long support of this thread too!
Keep it comin Bro PP

seedofcucky
20-10-2006, 06:34 PM
i am a long support of this thread too!
Keep it comin Bro PP
If there was a support group for hotwives, we will be able to share our stories and tips on men who are good in bed for our wives.

beingunknown200
22-10-2006, 03:25 AM
If there was a support group for hotwives, we will be able to share our stories and tips on men who are good in bed for our wives.

haha think the hotwives will stand to benefit the most from this sharing of info...imagine they share their contacts of good (n tried n tested safe) fxxxs among themselves...hmm then where would the husbands be at this point???

Hmm actually I would be interested to find out if the hotwives who r into this lifestyle have similar taste in their flings as well, i.e. need to have big cocks la, great stamina to bonk for hours, must make her cum many times, good looks, good bods etc

Rayster
30-01-2007, 01:18 AM
Is there any reason why I can't view any of Bro Peterpans' pics?

Sorry.

dickh78
30-01-2007, 08:45 PM
I can't view the pics too, any bros can share the pics?:D

Rayster
01-02-2007, 12:07 AM
Maybe we are a bit too late, this thread is outdated already. :(

defconme
01-02-2007, 12:31 AM

I would tend to agree the same

While in fantasy the 3 some is out of this world for some in reality 3 some or 4 some it now easy, but if accomplished without fear or favor by all parties it s a worthy adventure and memory

peterpan
01-02-2007, 01:32 AM

Thanks for ur reply bro, agreed tat tis thread is outdated, since no 1 is interested mah...

littlepg
01-02-2007, 04:17 AM
i'm interested! always thrilled to see ur gf video clips bro! hope to hear more from u! n more pics too!

saberman
01-02-2007, 08:00 AM
bro pp, me also interested. waited until neck long long to hear from you and "wendy" sexciting adventures :D

dickh78
01-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks for ur reply bro, agreed tat tis thread is outdated, since no 1 is interested mah...

Y don't u rejuvenate this thread with more pics and vids? Starting from the first uploaded pics/vids to the latest collections :D

Rayster
01-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Mind sharing the old pics again so we can bring back happy memories?:D

peterpan
02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
bro pp, me also interested. waited until neck long long to hear from you and "wendy" sexciting adventures :D

glad to see all the old bros here again, eager for my new adventures...

i will try n post some of her recent FRs here when i ve time k? prob sm pics too...

bt pls dun start the critics again. I look at bro cubeslover's thread, wah kana critisied until he dun post anymre. Nw all cant njy

billy_bonker
02-02-2007, 04:38 PM
peterpan and wife!! my heros!!!!! <wave flag>, <wave flag> ,<wave flag>, <wave flag>

TommyPingPong
03-02-2007, 01:45 AM
Dude, really long time no see from your GF's FR! Really sexciting!

nevi1977
03-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Bro peterpan , camping here for your new adventure.

ahboonah
03-02-2007, 04:44 PM
Yo Bro Peterpan,

I salute you all this while. Waiting anxiously for your updates.....

Clover_de
04-02-2007, 02:24 AM
Camping here for your updates...........with pic the best..:D

Cheer!!!

peterpan
29-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Its so bored in here.... Anyone still interested?:D

napster
30-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Its so bored in here.... Anyone still interested?
nope :rolleyes: :D

johnsonspowder
30-03-2007, 12:28 AM
gogogo! peterpan!!:D

loneyranger
30-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Its so bored in here.... Anyone still interested?

Who say its bored here... alwaz like ur story bout ur wifey adventure... :cool:

techienator
30-03-2007, 01:20 AM

been waiting for your update bro.. there are still loyal supporters out there.. anyway seldom see you online also.. try im u the day before but no reply.. :(

peterpan
30-03-2007, 02:06 PM
nope

Dun like tat leh... ive got some new adventure to share mah... so wana ask the audience... Wifey recently did something terribly notti:p

Mulch
30-03-2007, 02:09 PM
then mai tu liao...:D

kingcopa
30-03-2007, 04:08 PM
Finally get idea for ur fantasy story liao is it.

that
30-03-2007, 07:54 PM

Had been camping here for so long...

beingunknown200
30-03-2007, 08:04 PM
Bro PP, you know why I havent posted in any threads for some time...cos none of the threads discuss much about hotwifing etc...it would be great to see some kind of discussion come back...

Just wondering, your wife still do gb? I have been reading foreign sites about such swinging parties...and woah...share more if you have...

Wonder where Cubeslover went to as well....

dickh78
30-03-2007, 08:13 PM
Welcome back bro PP, post some pics, audio, vids of your wifey if possible :D

GTR34NurSpecII
31-03-2007, 12:21 AM
I wan more.... show me the Money, peterpan...

Souledge
31-03-2007, 07:38 AM
i wan to know!!!:D

Alter.Ego
31-03-2007, 08:30 AM
Bro PP, you want to know whether anyone still interested or not...very simple, just post a FR. You can judge from the response on whether still got any bros here support you. Anyway judging from the popularity of this tread previously, i'm sure many bros are willing to support this tread again if you're willing to continue writing...

Just my two cents worth...cheers

gstring_lover
31-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Bro PP, you want to know whether anyone still interested or not...very simple, just post a FR. You can judge from the response on whether still got any bros here support you. Anyway judging from the popularity of this tread previously, i'm sure many bros are willing to support this tread again if you're willing to continue writing...

Agreed....

napster
31-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Dun like tat leh... ive got some new adventure to share mah... so wana ask the audience... Wifey recently did something terribly notti:p

i tot you retire from posting your pure fantasies already mah :p
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1429789&postcount=2284

-SBF-
31-03-2007, 01:58 PM
bro peterpan

i had read ur thread just now from 1st page till page 7 and cannot tanhhan any more liao....:D do u still have ur gf pic for us to see as i click on the link but nothhing come out leh.....thx in advaced....

GTR34NurSpecII
31-03-2007, 08:59 PM
Bro PP,

faster!!!

Make us all cum in unision...

kingcopa
01-04-2007, 12:12 AM

CORRECTION BRO it is not "post FR", it is "POST STORY!"

Alter.Ego
02-04-2007, 10:24 AM
CORRECTION BRO it is not "post FR", it is "POST STORY!"

aiyoh bro kingcopa, relax lah. No need to scrutinise every single word lah. As long as there is something nice to read in this thread, is it that important stuff bro PP post is a FR or story. I would be surprised that 50% of what other bros post in other thread which claims to be true are in fact false. For me got nice posts to keep me entertained during the boring afternoons in office can liao. :)

kingcopa
02-04-2007, 09:55 PM
aiyoh bro kingcopa, relax lah. No need to scrutinise every single word lah. As long as there is something nice to read in this thread, is it that important stuff bro PP post is a FR or story. I would be surprised that 50% of what other bros post in other thread which claims to be true are in fact false. For me got nice posts to keep me entertained during the boring afternoons in office can liao. :)

Nah just say the thread is story telling lah then i wont suan him. if u read thru all those pages u will find evidence of what i am try to say lor.

peterpan
04-04-2007, 01:54 PM
My wife just called me on the phone and updated me wat happened.

She was on the bus to town to do some shopping. The bus was already crowded when she boarded as there was many schools ard my area. My wife was standing somewhere in the middle and there was a guy in his late teens standing behind her. by the way she was wearing a new spag top with a very nice mini skirt that i bought for her in zara.

It was starting to get real pack with more students boarding. The guy stood closer and closer and was exactly behind her. The bus started to move and the guy started to rub against my wife's butt.

Alter.Ego
04-04-2007, 02:50 PM
Nah just say the thread is story telling lah then i wont suan him. if u read thru all those pages u will find evidence of what i am try to say lor.

haha...ok lah, i din know u guys got so much history...anyway i don't wanna get involved lah...:D

Alter.Ego
04-04-2007, 02:55 PM
It was starting to get real pack with more students boarding. The guy stood closer and closer and was exactly behind her. The bus started to move and the guy started to rub against my wife's butt.

bro, u're finally back! Please continue...

peterpan
04-04-2007, 03:27 PM
My wife realised his rubbing but she couldnt do anyting abt it cos it was too packed to move. Even when the bus stopped at the traffic light, he was still on my wife's butt.

She describe to me his cock was placed perfectly between her butt and she can feel that it was hard as it was pressing in between her butt. Her skirt material is those thin stretchable kind, and she was wearing a gstring so i bet he can fit in between her butt slide very easily. As the ride continue their bodies continue to rub. She is damn sure he was doing on purpose and she cant escape but stay there...

XsteelWolf
04-04-2007, 03:44 PM
www.beenwatched.com hot hot videos inside

peterpan
04-04-2007, 03:47 PM
She told me she turned ard twice to look at him. Only once she caught his eye and he just look away trying to act blur. She describe him to be boyish looking, ard 20yo, poly guy type. This guy just continue to molest my wife and kept rubbing. By nw my wife was feeling warmed up and she admited to me she actually gt turned on, nt caring whoever was molesting her or whether any1 saw. As she told me i had to rush to the gents to hide my super hard-on... hehe

she started to grind back into him and i tink he realised that and she felt him push his crotch on her butt even harder. She can feel his cock very hard on her butt and she really yearn to touch it! All these happen within a few stops and she was actually hoping the bus ride nvr stop haha

Zhumimi
04-04-2007, 04:56 PM
She told me she turned ard twice to look at him. Only once she caught his eye and he just look away trying to act blur. She describe him to be boyish looking, ard 20yo, poly guy type. This guy just continue to molest my wife and kept rubbing. By nw my wife was feeling warmed up and she admited to me she actually gt turned on, nt caring whoever was molesting her or whether any1 saw. As she told me i had to rush to the gents to hide my super hard-on... hehe

she started to grind back into him and i tink he realised that and she felt him push his crotch on her butt even harder. She can feel his cock very hard on her butt and she really yearn to touch it! All these happen within a few stops and she was actually hoping the bus ride nvr stop haha

wah...intro ur slut wife to me leh...i also want to rubba her from behind. ;)

yankim3
04-04-2007, 05:48 PM
wah...intro ur slut wife to me leh...i also want to rubba her from behind.

peop wife must intro to u for rubba:rolleyes: u nev intro your wife to us also:rolleyes:

bigass
04-04-2007, 08:07 PM

more & more

dickh78
04-04-2007, 08:18 PM
I love to ride the same bus as ur hot wifey bro pp:p

gstring_lover
05-04-2007, 11:58 AM
More More More More....

peterpan
05-04-2007, 06:45 PM
Sorry for stopping there. Heres the continuation of wat hapen.

As the bus ride continue, their bodies continued to rub and he got bolder and nw his body is leaning on my wife. Btw my wife is standing by the side seats and holding on to the handles wif her rite hand and her handbag on her left. She told me she can now feel his breathing, tats hw close he is. She didnt retaliate at all and juz kept quiet and let him carry on....

techienator
05-04-2007, 09:24 PM
idol.. more updates please.. dun stop now.. been waiting for your updates.. :D

Jari_Owen
05-04-2007, 09:43 PM
haa..wait this guy happen to be member here...:D

peterpan
05-04-2007, 10:01 PM
Finally got hm frm wk. Sory for he delayed episodes...

My wife told me she was really gettin turned on by now and this she slowly switched her left hand to hold on to the pole while her right hand went down to her side. Slowly she reached backwards and touched his thigh. She knew he was shocked as he pulled back imediately when she touched him. My wife left her hand ther and reach further towards his inner thighand he returned her with his hard cock! This guy actually pushed his hard cock to my wife's hand and my wife was rubbing his cock while in a crowded bus!

I scolded her for being so daring as there were many ppl ther esp school children ard. But my wife told me she couldnt stand his arousal and really wanted to 'feel' it.

peterpan
05-04-2007, 10:35 PM
The guy was wearing a cargo pants and the material is considered quite thin so my wife had a gd grip of his cock. She told me it was v hard and she had a gd time squezing and rubbing it thru his pants... He in turn placed his hand on my wife's waist and slowly travelled dwn south. He felt her butt and rubbed her ass but he nvr went under her skirt. Hai.... btw tis cont for a gd 5 to 6 stops!

It finally stop when a grp of students alighting walk pass them forcing them to break apart. My wife moved to the rear of the bus and ther was seats available. She sat down on the rite side and finally she had a gd view at his face. He smiled at her and asked if he could sit beside her. Of cos she said yes and she was actually shy... haha.

Aft the bus started to move again, he started small talk wit her. Asked her name and whr she was goin blah blah... He made his move and placed his hand on her smooth milky thigh. She responded by parting her legs and allowing him better access... He started to stroke her inner thighs and got higher and higer. All the while he looked fwd and act innocent while my wife start to close her eyes and nnjy..my wife is damn high by nw and she admitted she wanted him to go further.

peterpan
05-04-2007, 11:53 PM
He slowly stroke upwards and got very near to her pussy. She started to squirm in her seat and moved downwards to meet his hand. Now he got his hand on her outer pussy and she used her handbag to cover his hand. He knew my wife was game for anyting and began to spread her gstring to 1 side and started to play with her nw v wet pussy. Started with the lips, he used his fingers to part them and gently fingered her. I cant believe my wife of 2 yrs is now getting fingered by a stranger in a public bus and she is actually njying it and telling me over the phone...

He was doing a pretty gd job and my wife is feelin an orgasm on the verge. She grab his hand and squeeze it telling him nt to stop.... She started to moan softly, trying nt to alert the others... Finally she came all over his hand and she describe she can feel her pussy contract and pulsate on his hand. He continued to finger her and she loosen her grip on his hand and returned the favour.

She cupped his bulge from his pants and massaged it gently with care. Slowly with his help, she began unzip his pants and reached inside to touch the real deal. She got a good grip and started to wank him inside his baggy pants. he removed his hand frm her pussy and cover her hand and pretend like they were holding hands. By nw every1 in the bus was oredi seated and they were at the l;ast seat so quite safe, no1 can see. He put his arm over my wife and managed to grab her boobs over her bra.discreetly if nt cars on the rite side can actually see...

peterpan
06-04-2007, 12:11 AM
she continued to jerk his cock in his pants and she can feel his cock starting to expand. He slipped his hand into her bra and grabbed her boobs and played with her nipple. My wife knew he was abt to erupt and pumped his cock even faster and true enuf he began to cum and shoot all over my wife's hands while sqeezing hard on her tits. She held on to it and gave it a few more pumps to empty his sack before withdrawing her hand. Well, by the time she told me tis, i oredi came on the toilet bowl with my own pumping... Her hand was in a mess and it was wet with his sperm. She tidied herself up and took out tissue to wipe her hands while he tried to zip up with his cock still hard... bet it was painful to keep. haha

anyway, my wife alighted immediately after he was done and he was actually hoping to get her no. but she refused and juz alighted. i got so horny listening to her confession tat i practically 'raped' her by the time i gt hm from work. Every time we hv sex i will tink abt tat incident and it nvr fail to get me hot and horny!

kingcopa
06-04-2007, 11:33 PM
Bro PP, is there a need to start another thread telling the same old shit of urs? Waste Bandwidth

gstring_lover
07-04-2007, 12:58 AM
Bro PP, is there a need to start another thread telling the same old shit of urs? Waste Bandwidth

I agreed. I suggest that we stick to this post so that ppl are not confused...

bullgod5
07-04-2007, 08:13 AM
Yeah true Bro PP, stick to this post...

cheers

gstring_lover
07-04-2007, 11:46 AM
More more more more...

Don't keep us waiting...

Alter.Ego
10-04-2007, 08:57 AM
Bro PP, where you go again? Don't MIA on us again leh...:)

gstring_lover
13-04-2007, 03:01 AM
No More ??

donnieboi
19-06-2007, 01:48 PM
you the man! really salute you and your wife for being so daring!

peterpan
23-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Guys, wana share my latest discovery with evryone here... i tot abt it for a day, decided to share here.

Last nite ard 9plus, my wife gt a few sms and she asked me for permission to mit her frds for some drinks. I wasn't feeling v well, so i tot i wanted her to stay hm and tk care of me. So i told her nt to go. She started to plead wit me bt i still regected her. After i took my medicine i slp early at abt12am while my wife was still watching ch u...

I woke up ard 2am to pee and i heard my front door lock up. I went to the living rm and i couldnt see her there. I tot some1 had broken into my hm when i realised that my wife has just changed and her hm clothes that she was wearing was on the hanger. I look thru the window and saw a black vios at the loading bay . The place was empty and it was the only car ther and ther was a guy in the car. In less than a minute, i was suprised to see my wife wearing a white singlet and denim skirt walking twd the car and entered in. From my angle, i can see the front windscreen and can see their body from chest down.

peterpan
23-06-2007, 02:11 AM
Immediately after she gt in the car, they lean to each other and i could tell they were kissing! His hands were over my wife's shoulders and hers on his thighs. He started to cup her boobs and gave them a few light squeeze. he began to grab them and got more and more harder. i started to get a huge hard-on and started to rub myself as he reach under her top and grab her breast. my wife oso reach for his cock and stared to stroke him thru his jeans!

he started to pull up her singlet and revealed her red lacy bra. I regconise her bra as we had just bought them the other day at taka. he then leaned over her. I couldnt really see very clearly as his head was blocking her body but i could tell he was sucking on her breast . His other hand started to stroke my wife's legs and i could see her legs parted as he reach in btw her legs. He had his right hand under her skirt and her legs started to part even wider and straighten. I was very sure by nw he was fingering her pussy. His head was still on her breasts as it moved left, i could see her bra uncliped at the front and her nipples were exposed.

peterpan
23-06-2007, 02:13 AM
Immediately after she gt in the car, they lean to each other and i could tell they were kissing! His hands were over my wife's shoulders and hers on his thighs. He started to cup her boobs and gave them a few light squeeze. he began to grab them and got more and more harder. i started to get a huge hard-on and started to rub myself as he reach under her top and grab her breast. my wife oso reach for his cock and stared to stroke him thru his jeans!

he started to pull up her singlet and revealed her red lacy bra. I regconise her bra as we had just bought them the other day at taka. he then leaned over her. I couldnt really see very clearly as his head was blocking her body but i could tell he was sucking on her breast . His other hand started to stroke my wife's legs and i could see her legs parted as he reach in btw her legs. He had his right hand under her skirt and her legs started to part even wider and straighten. I was very sure by nw he was fingering her pussy. His head was still on her breasts as it moved left, i could see her bra uncliped at the front and her nipples were exposed.

peterpan
23-06-2007, 02:39 AM
He lifted his head and his hand was still under her skirt. by nw her skirt is hiked up higher and i could see her thighs under the street lights. He was finger fucking my wife and his arm was moving fast and this carried on for almost 5mins i guess. I was damn steam by nw and was already jacking myself close to cumming and finally i had to cum as i cant tahan any further.

I went to get tissue to wipe off my sperm and when i was back at the window, she was already blowing him. He held on to her long hair as she moved her head up and down on his cock. It was unmistakably her as i saw her go down all the way and hold it ther and then cum up for air. My cock started to get hard again. His left arm was over her shoulder playing wit her boobs. After awhile her head bobbing stopped and his arm was pushing her head down. i knew he had finally cum and it was in her mouth!

I saw my wife push herself up and i finally saw his cock as well. Couldnt tell if it was big anot from my distance. My wife reached to the back seat and gt some tissue and she passed him some and he wiped his cock with it. As she reach to the backseat i saw her ass under the lights and i suddenly had the urge to spank them. She tidied her clothes while he finally zipped up and started to light up a cig. They stayed in the car for abt another 10mins. I was getting tired of standing and wanted to go back to my room when i saw them alighting the car. I didnt seen this guy before but i could see he was dressed up with a short sleeve shirt and jeans, looks like he just came over from partying. No wonder my wife kept wanting to go out. He had his arm over her shoulder and walked towards my blk. I tidied up the tissues and went bk to my rm. After awhile i heard the door open very slowly. She unlocked v slowly to prevent me from waking up. I pretended to be aslp and she entered the bedrm. I peeped thru my eyes and she was oso chking me to see if i was aslp. She went to chge bk to her hm clothes and then brush her teeth before coming into bed and slp beside me like nothing happened.

peterpan
23-06-2007, 03:03 AM
I turned ard and pretended to be awaken by her and ask her wat time is it. She told me it was 3am and ask me hw i felt. I wished i told her im so horny watching u suck another guy in his car! I wrap my arms ard her and hug her close as i grabbed her breast. She pulled my hand away as i pushed my hard cock onto her butt and i knew she couldnt resist that and needed a fuck rite nw. I continued to grab her boobs and played with her nipples. She let out a soft moan and push her ass bk to my hard cock. I went into her shorts and immediately i felt her gstring was wet. I slipped my fingers in and it felt so wet and i was so damn sure someone had played with it just mins ago! i turned her ovr and suck on her nipples and i could smell cig on them. I hadnt smk for 3 days so the lightest cig smell was v obvious.

In the end i fucked her like crazy as i kept tinking of the images i saw just nw and as i came i stood up and push my cock into her mouth and came in her mouth just like wat her frd just did! I really enjoyed the fuck and it was a long time since i came so hard.

Fast fwd til today. We went out for lunch at tampiness mall and i requested her to wear the red bra we bought the other day. She almost leak her words when i asked her isit the 1st time u wear it. She paused for awhile before saying of coz. haha

I wun cai chuan her nw. I wanto see hw far she goes cheating and having her affair behind my back. Meanwhile im chking on her msg but she has oredi deleted most of her msg. I will observe and update here if i find out more.

btw she look damn sexy inthat red bra and i made her wear a yellow spag top and the red bra straps were so striking and her bra shape was very obvious under that top. There were so many guys incl ahpeks and sch kids who kept stealing glances at her bra.

dickh78
23-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi bro pp! How about some pics of ur hot wifey in that red bra? Im sure all the bros here would wanna see tat too ;)

peterpan
23-06-2007, 08:08 PM
hey guys, no one have any comments?

dickh78
23-06-2007, 09:34 PM
Keep it cumming bro PP! :)

gstring_lover
24-06-2007, 12:22 AM
Long time you never post ...

Wait until my head long long...

hahhaaa

Good FR !!