PDA

View Full Version : So here's the story.

Lucaswong1
03-11-2012, 10:53 PM
Guys i hope i can get advice from you regarding my feelings toward this girl. Well i have known this girl for almost 1 year. She is one of my closest friend however recently she broke up with her boyfriend and i started to develop feeling for her. I want to be with her but i also cant bear to nt be friend with her if there was a scenario that we break up in the future. I had an incident like this before where my bestfriend became my girlfriend and after we broke up it seem very impossible to be friend again. And i definitely do not want to lose this girl as my goodfriend. So any suggestion on what i should do?Or how i can kill my feelings for her?

autoroam
04-11-2012, 08:07 AM
Bro,

since you already predicted a future breakup with her and friendship is impossible there after.....

What u want us to tell u:confused:
U already given yourself the answer:D

NetRodent
04-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Guys i hope i can get advice from you regarding my feelings toward this girl. Well i have known this girl for almost 1 year. She is one of my closest friend however recently she broke up with her boyfriend and i started to develop feeling for her. I want to be with her but i also cant bear to nt be friend with her if there was a scenario that we break up in the future. I had an incident like this before where my bestfriend became my girlfriend and after we broke up it seem very impossible to be friend again. And i definitely do not want to lose this girl as my goodfriend. So any suggestion on what i should do?Or how i can kill my feelings for her?

Being just a friend, you could get to know more of her.
why can't simply start off with just friends?
When a girl is emotionally compromised by a recent breakup, it is not a good time to take advantage of, she perhaps was needing a temporary refuge from the void, you may fit in nicely, for now. Once she comes to her senses, you perhaps won't be a her ideal guy, and would sour your relationship.

Just be friends, shower her with a care a friend would give, if she got comfortable with your friendship and company, you will never know if she will grew to like you, and you could start from there when the situation is rosier and clearer.

My 2 cents worth..

jj_jj
04-11-2012, 09:35 AM
If there's mutual liking, why be bothered about potentially losing a bestie?
You could gain a wife.

Just continue to be her pillar of support during this period of her emotional vulnerability.
If she doesn't see you in the same light, you'll probably lose her if you force it.
She may go on to find some1 and then back to you again cos your friendship may have developed into love over time.

Don't think too much, just go with the flow.

Intltuk
04-11-2012, 12:12 PM
U can't hve cake and eat it at the same time. U want as gf...then u've to take the risk of losing a friend if things don't work out.........of course, if the breakup is amicable.......

see see only
04-11-2012, 12:15 PM
TS,

To be gf or not to be ... for cases like yours usually are not pre-planned, come what may type and usually a sudden of coincidence that turn you guys to a such relationship ...... I guess you know what i mean - since you said an ex-best friend of yours became your gf before ... and broke up eventually ;)

Anyway for such Bestfriend to GF to broke up to Bestfriend again is very possible .... all you need is to be sincere after some time .... wanting to be her best friend again ... she will accept :) (but one of you must take the first step sincerely)

Nevertheless .... I can 100% say all "opposite sex" "best friends" are those who actually already have the liking feeling for each other (no need to bluff) .... and usually very strong. However due to timing or some circumstances both of you mutually without saying decided to become "best friend" instead .......

Since 100% there is liking between both of you ..... and you seems to be indecisive on whether to take the risk .... and can decide to keep that feeling within ... THEN see what happen lor .... (just dont regret that she is woo away by another man ... especially at such timing :rolleyes:)

shiokpleasure
04-11-2012, 12:40 PM
Just go for the kill. You're thinking too much.

Bang her first then talk later.

I regret last time i never bang my gerfriend. After agree left me, i regret dip dip.

Friends come and go, so you'll be sure you'll make more friends in future.

kenl8888
04-11-2012, 12:59 PM
Platonic relationships are difficult to maintain when both are young and have sexual urges.
Maybe you can call her back in 30 years time..:D

sora90
04-11-2012, 02:41 PM
your desire of develop feeling with her already there .. even you try to control now meeting her will be painful .. so think what best for u

justawife
06-11-2012, 12:07 PM
I think you think too much.... just let nature follow its course.

xiaodidi8
06-11-2012, 07:28 PM

you sound like you already have sunk your ship for her.. if she was sexually attracted to you, she probably would have noticed and reciprocated by now.

if i were you, i would release your sexual urges at GL instead of stressing out and being insecure around her. "the best way to forget about a girl is inside of another girl"

this has 2 positive outcomes
1) you will not appear insecure around her. in fact, you will seem very confident and emanating happiness, which will make her attracted to you
2) you can keep your platonic friendship with her even if she does not attracted to you

queeniegal
06-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Platonic relationships are difficult to maintain when both are young and have sexual urges.
Maybe you can call her back in 30 years time..:D

Ha dun agreed with this cause I have a group of close guy friends we are platonic friendship (: since secondary sch days

Even have one ex colleague whom I know 10 yrs till now (=
We close but lately he ask go out for single dates so I just go (=

kenl8888
07-11-2012, 09:16 AM
Even have one ex colleague whom I know 10 yrs till now
We close but lately he ask go out for single dates so I just go

How many times do you meet in a year?
If your contact is more than twice per week ( unless if you are working in the same department); the kind of friendship will change very quickly..

Especially with so many unhappy yet attractive males in this forum..

hamsapkwai
07-11-2012, 10:25 AM
只能杀错不能放過 :p