PDA

View Full Version : Fortune Telling

Pages : [1] 2

FireShark
03-11-2012, 07:16 PM
Dear all AB Bros

Any brothers here know good shifu in Singapore who are good and accurate in Fortune Telling? These 3 years had been a bad time for me. Need some advises.

Golden question
03-11-2012, 07:57 PM
Dear all AB Bros

Any brothers here know good shifu in Singapore who are good and accurate in Fortune Telling? These 3 years had been a bad time for me. Need some advises.

Care to share what u experience,i know one shifu before and might be able to help.What kind of things are u not smooth in?

But if you are looking at your life,then mine is not

Mine deal something that u mine have accidently offended,hope u know what i mean

Golden question
03-11-2012, 08:03 PM
can pm me if u want to be confidential

chew78s
03-11-2012, 08:20 PM
Dear all AB Bros

U can go to here. They can healing u back to normal.
http//www.lighthouse.org.sg/miracletv.asp

FireShark
03-11-2012, 10:11 PM
Sorry,

I looking for some shifu in fortune telling on life not so much on healing or remove any dirty things.

wally888
03-11-2012, 11:10 PM
Yiu Rong Zie Geomancy Consultation Centre

Address: 393 Guilemard Road, Singapore, 399790

Tel: 67435738

$100 for year, $300 for life consultancy

Also, by appointment only. Last I made appointment 3months later then call me back. Seems the master only meets when timing is right.......

GLHunter
04-11-2012, 09:36 AM
Dear all AB Bros

Extracted from another forum;

http://forums.cozycot.com/cafe-talks/7058-fortune-telling-170.html

Town Address Contact Fee Comments
Tampiness Touch bone/Mo Gu 8368 9402 $10
Serangoon Lord Ganesha 9435 4313 $24
Katong Tik@ Katong Plaza #01-28 9324 9229/9842 9759 $20
Traveller Marwan@Sheraton Hotel Lobby 9101 3421 $120 for 40 mins
Woodlands Blk 587 Woodlands Dr 16 #03-64 9688 1213/8481 0337 $28 Sensing with hand
Yishun Blk 925 Yishun #02-231 6759 3809 $8 for 3 mths/$18 for 1 year. Must appt Mon-Wed 2-9pm
Beach Road Fo Yin Guan Blk 1 Beach Road #01-4721 9117 2693
Tampiness Kang Hui Huat Blk 497 Tampiness 9732 0447 $50 Poker cards
Chinatown 9237 2889
Hougang Blk 680 Hougang Ave 8 #06-645 6386 6649 Token Father & Son next door. Son uses cards and Dad uses Ba zi
Waterloo Reiko Soh - Fu Lu Shou Bldg area 6338 2998 $39 for 20 mins
Redhill Mdm Chen Blk 78 Redhill Close #09-29 6473 4405/9787 9296 $20
Bedok Nan-jie Blk 528 Bedok North St 3 #04-4534 $$$$ 9947 $20 4 colour cards & special Tong Shu
Bishan Thai Mdm Ravi Blk 226 Bishan St 23 #06-99 9002 4633 Token Poker cards and face reading
Ang Mo Kio Palm reading 6456 4110 Token
Hougang Blk 698 Hougang St 61 #01-06 (shop) 6386 8733 $6 Poker cards and Bazi
Bedok Mr Lee Blk 218 Bedok North St 1 #02-41 6441 2467 3 Life Reading
Toa Payoh 3 Life Reading 6352 1380 $8 Speaks Teochew
Mr Neo 9006 6779 $100 Zi Wei Dou Shou
Yishun Mr Lee Yishun 9335 8492 $50 Zi Wei Dou Shou
Jln Sultan Master Lam Liangyi Geomancy Academy 2000 Jln Sultan #03-09 9111 3431 Zi Wei Dou Shou
East Coast Scarlet Kesavan 163B Upper East Coast Rd 9363 5658 $150 for 45 min Tarot cards
Katong Irene Katong Mall #04-46 $35 for 30 mins Dead, read by daughter Maryann
Longiness Neo 9006 6779 [email protected]
Waterloo 11am position from entrance of temple 9176 5985 $10
Toa Payoh Chen Ying Zhe (TW guy) 6352 6577 $128 Be prepared to wait 6 mths

Read more: http://forums.cozycot.com/cafe-talks/7058-fortune-telling-170.html#ixzz2BDIr9Ajr
Enter to the #1 women's site for free.

esssinine
04-11-2012, 10:42 AM
How about Nina Wang`s Geomancer? Maybe he can help you get billions too ? :rolleyes:

Deceased property tycoon Nina Wang’s estimated $12 billion fortune will go to her charity foundation after Hong Kong’s top court refused to hear a final bid for the estate from Tony Chan, her former feng shui adviser.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-10-24/chan-denied-final-court-bid-for-nina-wang-s-chinachem-property-fortune.html

justawife
06-11-2012, 02:19 AM
Can try wayonnet master lam... Expert in ziweidoushu

queeniegal
06-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Wah I always go uncle Benny in the past he is very good but as he age most of my friend feel he does nt disclose much.

Now I change to KL (:

Max77
06-11-2012, 09:43 PM
most of them need u to believe in them 100% inorder to work; if u have doubt(s), most likely won't work anyway

think carefully whether u wanna hand over ur life to some stranger...

hardship toughen a man's soul; bad luck humbled it (theres nothing wrong going thru them)

queeniegal
06-11-2012, 10:12 PM
I don't really believe in the past but when my friend goes I will go for fun and nv really pay attention listen to haha

Till once my sis follow me, I ask her play impress me was what he said are too true to believe.

So now turn out to be a yrly affair, fortune telling wont really change everything. Master will teach u how to avoid the bad thing happen or the impact to reduce or give a guide your life.

The teacher are not asking u buy lots of stuffs, my master just teach me buy sticker to stick at my bed or chant 10 min daily

I goes for tarot card reading too but that one i always leave to fate.
When I go overseas i happen to saw I will do reading which is freaking true but that does nt offer remedy so I don't really recommend if the person is negative one. What if the reading is bad that really will haunt a person :x

wells
07-11-2012, 04:08 PM
Seek advice from Ji Gong lah....somebody that will helps you as much as he could. If you believe and wish to get help can PM me.

sammyboyfor
07-11-2012, 05:17 PM
Dear all AB Bros

Any brothers here know good shifu in Singapore who are good and accurate in Fortune Telling?

We're well into the 21st century and you still believe in this fortune telling crap?????:eek:

prancku
08-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Dear all AB Bros

Sometimes it is better not to know than to know. In any case, even if you have recommendations from bros and then go seek them, how would you know whether he/she just telling you some mumbo jumbo or for real. If two of them give you different directions?

Suggest as a starting point, reflect on what happened recently and seek out a counseller to resolve your issues. Fortune telling advices, if not handled properly, you may end up worse than before, especially on the financial side. Many many scams around.

Up to you to decide, bro. Take care.:D

EvolveMMA
10-11-2012, 01:03 AM
We're well into the 21st century and you still believe in this fortune telling crap?????:eek:

Sometimes it is for good fun to break the monotony of life. When I was living and training in LOS, my trainer likes to consult a fortune teller in choosing the fighters for the weekend bouts. So the rest of us will consult the fortune teller too. As he only speaks thai and I cannot understand the language very well..... I would record whatever he is forecasting.

It can be funny when I play back the recordings in retrospect several months later and listen to the predictions again ...... this time with the benefit of hindsight. :)

vinnieboy
11-11-2012, 03:56 AM
Namaste.

Whatever is predictable is manageable.

'fortune telling' is not about being supertititious. TS was using this term ' fortune telling' because this is a general term for 'Xuan Ming'.

I believe he trying to find out why he has been not doing well for all these while.

There are many many ancient methods in 'fortune telling'. Most methods are based on mathematics ( ie probability and statistics, who know what is mat lab?). All these like Bazi Reading, 4 pillar, feng shui, ziwei numbering are called metaphysics science. They are not classified under any religion as well. No need any praying or chanting, no burning of incense papers/sticks/ etc. It Is just pure statistics which was based on past occurrences that were accumulated by a lot of masters, practitioners, astrologers, researchers, etc from way many many thousand years back until today when we learn the methods about "Fortune Telling" is so fast and easy.

In fact in this century and onwards, fortune telling is a serious business.

Fortune Telling is similar to those HR profiling tests; those in the HR trade should know. if not, please check with your HR manager or Staffing Director, you can ask them what is MBTI, DISC tests, etc. Those candidates applying for jobs and while going thru the interviewing process, they will need to answer a set of questions and from the results, they determine whether you are an introvert or extrovert, etc (your personality, traits, etc)

Fortune Telling methods are exactly the same thing. Instead of,asking you answering all these questions, they will based on several raw inputs like your face features (physiognomy), your date/time of birth, and your given name, your body features, like moles positioning, lines in palm (palmistry), etc. From here, depending on which method the master is using, they are able to tell you exactly your personality, behaviour, characteristics, career choice, almost anything you like to know, whether you have a high sex drive, whether you are a gossiper, whether your husband is someone who will keep a mistress, etc.

All these occurrences are listed down in their (master) own 'bible', From the result they tabulated, like some use the 4 pillars (aka Bazi Analysis), they can highlight to you your possible pit holes, any blind spot you need to watch out.

Again these are not superstitious, no gods involve, no spirits, nothing, just pure numbers, and not any supernatural.

From your date of birth, some method is so powerful that they can tell you what are the possible illness you will have in near future. If you take note and take preventive measures, that health issue will be minimised. Prevention is better than cure.

From your date of birth, it can tell you whether you are a possible divorcee or if you have a possible divorce going to happen or not, a gambling addict, possible court case like the cecilia sue case, etc Or your hubby may be seeing other women or keeping a mistress. All these will reflect in your birth chart - cannot escape (IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT LIES AHEAD).

Picture tell you a hundred or thousand of word. From your face-feature, they can tell you almost everything.

From your date of birth, it also can tell you whether you are going in circles for your career - here you go > after your degree or diploma, happily get a job, but resign, join a new firm, quit again because of lousy boss, find a new job, hop again due to nasty colleagues, less than 6 month kenna retrenched, jobless for months, start something on your own > business failed cuz partner ran away with money > back to work for people > quit again and this continue in circles.
And you also will notice some very old uncles either in e.g. SIA or Singtel their first job and also their last job - 30 over years - 1 job. Compare to some serious job hoppers with 3 different jobs in 1 year. All these will be showing in your birth chart. No one can escape if one are ignorant about what you are, your strength, weakness. If you know your weakness (e.g. bad temper) & control it or enhance your strength and use it on your suitable career type, and then entrench deeply into it. Doesn't it sound better than you keep " cheonging"(dashing) aggressively & achieve nothing?

Talking about fortune and fate - for those who love Hokkien songs or you sing karaoke, have you heard of this song lyrics: San Hoon Ti zhu Tia, Qi Hoon Kor Paik Pia, Ai Pia ka jia eh ya =translate for you = 30% luck depend on heaven, 70% luck depend on your own hardwork and attitude, when you work hard, one day you will win". You will.

In fact the above song is quite true - in Chinese Astrology or metaphysics science, there are 3 interactive factors that equally govern a person’s destiny – Heaven (33.33%), Earth (33.33%) and Man (33.33%). While we can’t change what we are born with (Heaven’s luck-karma driven), we can still choose where and how to live (by fine tuning our Earth’s luck/Feng Shui) and what action to take (Man’s own attitude). By knowing what is in our birth chart, we can make informed decisions and take the right action now to change for the betterment. This will help to make our journey in life smoother.

A lot of things (overcome obstacles, achieving goals, resolving issues & problems, quit smoking, reduce weight, score in your exam, maintain a healthy marriage life, etc) is not a question of you can or CANNOT. Is actually whether YOU WANT or you DO NOT want.

Ultimately is your own choice whether YOU WANT to choose a good life by heading north or south, east or west (provided you know the direction you are going else you will be going in circles with no breakthrough).

Namaste

EvolveMMA
11-11-2012, 04:30 AM
Namaste.

'fortune telling' is not about being supertititious. TS was using this term ' fortune telling' because this is a general term for 'Xuan Ming'.

I believe he trying to find out why he has been not doing well for all these while.

There are many many ancient methods in 'fortune telling'. Most methods are based on mathematics ( ie probability and statistics, who know what is mat lab?). All these like Bazi Reading, 4 pillar, feng shui, ziwei numbering are called metaphysics science. They are not classified under any religion as well. No need any praying or chanting, no burning of incense papers/sticks/ etc. It Is just pure statistics which was based on past occurrences that were accumulated by a lot of masters, practitioners, astrologers, researchers, etc from way many many thousand years back until today when we learn the methods about "Fortune Telling" is so fast and easy.

Fortune Telling is similar to those HR profiling tests; those in the HR trade should know. if not, please check with your HR manager or Staffing Director, you can ask them what is MBTI, DISC tests, etc. Those candidates applying for jobs and while going thru the interviewing process, they will need to answer a set of questions and from the results, they determine whether you are an introvert or extrovert, etc (your personality, traits, etc)

Fortune Telling methods are exactly the same thing. Instead of,asking you answering all these questions, they will based on several raw inputs like your face features (physiognomy), your date/time of birth, and your given name, your body features, like moles positioning, lines in palm (palmistry), etc. From here, depending on which method the master is using, they are able to tell you exactly your personality, behaviour, characteristics, career choice, almost anything you like to know, whether you have a high sex drive, whether you are a gossiper, whether your husband is someone who will keep a mistress, etc.

All these occurrences are listed down in their (master) own 'bible', From the result they tabulated, like some use the 4 pillars (aka Bazi Analysis), they can highlight to you your possible pit holes, any blind spot you need to watch out.

Again these are not superstitious, no gods involve, no spirits, nothing, just pure numbers, and not any supernatural.

From your date of birth, some method is so powerful that they can tell you what are the possible illness you will have in near future. If you take note and take preventive measures, that health issue will be minimised. Prevention is better than cure.

From your date of birth, it can tell you whether you are a possible divorcee or if you have a possible divorce going to happen or not, a gambling addict, possible court case like the cecilia sue case, etc Or your hubby may be seeing other women or keeping a mistress. All these will reflect in your birth chart - cannot escape (IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT LIES AHEAD).

Picture tell you a hundred or thousand of word. From your face-feature, they can tell you almost everything.

From your date of birth, it also can tell you whether you are going in circles for your career - here you go > after your degree or diploma, happily get a job, but resign, join a new firm, quit again because of lousy boss, find a new job, hop again due to nasty colleagues, less than 6 month kenna retrenched, jobless for months, start something on your own > business failed cuz partner ran away with money > back to work for people > quit again and this continue in circles.
And you also will notice some very old uncles either in e.g. SIA or Singtel their first job and also their last job - 30 over years - 1 job. Compare to some serious job hoppers with 3 different jobs in 1 year. All these will be showing in your birth chart. No one can escape if one are ignorant about what you are, your strength, weakness. If you know your weakness (e.g. bad temper) & control it or enhance your strength and use it on your suitable career type, and then entrench deeply into it. Doesn't it sound better than you keep " cheonging"(dashing) aggressively & achieve nothing?

Talking about fortune and fate - for those who love Hokkien songs or you sing karaoke, have you heard of this song lyrics: San Hoon Ti zhu Tia, Qi Hoon Kor Paik Pia, Ai Pia ka jia eh ya =translate for you = 30% luck depend on heaven, 70% luck depend on your own hardwork and attitude, when you work hard, one day you will win". You will.

In fact the above song is quite true - in Chinese Astrology or metaphysics science, there are 3 interactive factors that equally govern a person’s destiny – Heaven (33.33%), Earth (33.33%) and Man (33.33%). While we can’t change what we are born with (Heaven’s luck-karma driven), we can still choose where and how to live (by fine tuning our Earth’s luck/Feng Shui) and what action to take (Man’s own attitude). By knowing what is in our birth chart, we can make informed decisions and take the right action now to change for the betterment. This will help to make our journey in life smoother.

A lot of things (overcome obstacles, achieving goals, resolving issues & problems, quit smoking, reduce weight, score in your exam, maintain a healthy marriage life, etc) is not a question of you can or CANNOT. Is actually whether YOU WANT or you DO NOT want.

Ultimately is your own choice whether YOU WANT to choose a good life by heading north or south, east or west (provided you know the direction you are going else you will be going in circles with no breakthrough).

Namaste

Namaste... very confusing stuff :confused:

hamsapkwai
11-11-2012, 07:25 AM
Go to anyone , it dont matter, they will all give you the same bullshit, tell you what you want to hear and take your money with contempt :rolleyes:

queeniegal
12-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Namaste.

Namaste

Awesome! it very well written!

iloveoversea
17-11-2012, 03:35 PM
Namaste.

Namaste

Very well define and informative for others to understand.

Had read somewhere before that methods in books like art of war, 36 strategies are unusable in our current days but like fortune telling, it is a way of sciences in their heyday as its all they could depends on mostly. If guys above 30s should remember 10yr ago there is no 3G, 20years ago we should be just starting to use handphones and pager is still around.

So lets maintain a healthy respect for fortune telling as some sort of sciences in the past. Remember, whatever values and thoughts we have learned so far may be deem as superstitions by people living 1000 years later

vinnieboy
18-11-2012, 09:37 AM
Sun Tzu's War strategies still (very) applicable to our daily life.

some good examples:

Know ourselves
Know your enemies
Know the terrain

vinnieboy
18-11-2012, 10:02 AM
some methods of "Fortune Telling"

Yik Lam (易林)
Yin Kam (演禽)
Yin and Yang Bowl (陰陽杯)
Tik Pan San Sou (鐵板神數)
Wong Kek Yin Sou (皇極易數)
Seven Major and Four Minor Stars (七政四餘)
Three Generation Life (三世書)
Yin Kam Fa (演禽法)
Chin Ting Sou (前定數)
Wen Wang Gua (文王卦)
Mei Hua Yi Shu (梅花易數)
Qi Men Dun Jia (奇門遁甲)
Yin Kam Fa (演禽法)
Chin Ting Sou (前定數)
Leung Tou Kam (兩頭鉗)
Da Liu Ren (大六壬)
Tai Yi Shen Shu (太乙神數)
Cheng Gu Ge (称骨歌)
Zhou Yi (周易)
Huang Ji Jing Shi (皇极经世)
Jiu Gong Ming Li (九宫命理)

Commonly use:
Face Reading (面相)
Palm reading (手相)
Kau Cim (求籤)
Zi wei dou shu (紫微斗數)
Bazi (八字) (aka 4 pillars)
Numerology (Chinese method, there are Indian and Western too)

kenneth38
22-12-2012, 02:30 PM
Namaste.

Bro Vinnieboy, very well written. I'm enlightened by whether a person WANT or DO NOT want. Am in the middle of a bad patch, and crossroads. Your words are timely indeed.

All the best.

jameschong1
23-12-2012, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=wells;8042732]Seek advice from Ji Gong lah....
================================
many sillyporeans seek advice from ji bye in geylang instead?
for me as property consultant, i can tell within 5 minutes whether the opposite guy/girl is honest to do business or not.
face reading better than pam reading

Beachsea
28-12-2012, 11:56 AM
hahah.....

i met so many nice face and decent looking .

But are hardcore assholes in life lo..............
time and experience tells alot la.......Nowadays face don't really tell you much about a person.

How many times you see a decent pretty lady are proud and aloof? most of the time. There are nice ones i knew but not much.

Look at the stars and korean Kpop bands...All looking pretty /handsome and decent. But are their character so? You realise that Alot of stars become saint , fillial or super decent/good person after they become a public figure? before that, they are rotten...its just image that money has done for them and towards us.

Might have no link to face reading la...just sharing.

Still i believe in fortune telling but as a reference and not something that will cloud your thoughts. Anything that become obsessions is overboard.

HEyyoooooooooos! good day!

jj_jj
28-12-2012, 03:55 PM
@vinnieboy: in face reading, would there b a difference before n after whatever has been done on the face e.g. nose bridge filler, botox etc?

esssinine
28-12-2012, 04:44 PM
@vinnieboy: in face reading, would there b a difference before n after whatever has been done on the face e.g. nose bridge filler, botox etc?

Now that is a million dollar question. So if we ask the fortune teller what kind of features give good fortune and we get plastic surgery to fit that mould , do we then prosper accordingly? :rolleyes:

Alex20
13-01-2013, 04:54 AM
Dua LiYaPek in front of OG Bugis building
Fri Sat and Sunday
1230 Pm to 330Pm
Services provided : Ask for fortune,Health Love and Luck
Free of Charge

A master with liyapek statues and few assisstants for translation
To find it just look for OG Entrance. You will see A Big Umbrella and some tables
Assisstant are wearing green company shirt

etct88
13-01-2013, 10:48 PM
"don't wear green" when you go for these "xuan ming":D

'to believe or not to':)

Max77
15-01-2013, 03:30 AM
wanna know Present, recall ur past; wanna know ur future, examine ur present decisions-to-be made.

For fortune telling, its like watching magic show, when u know how they do it, u felt silly being the paid audience. But at least for magic show, the price of the ticket last only till the end of the show.

Odin00
15-01-2013, 08:39 AM
Can try panchen lama

Spytheman
08-03-2013, 09:40 PM
MASTER LAM , from zheng dao , only monday appt. FLS shopping complex

EvolveMMA
10-03-2013, 05:46 PM
Can try panchen lama

I accompanied a friend to the Tibetan temple along Beatty road last week for some celebrations....... are you referring to this place? My friend told me they have services available on the upper floors on other normal days including fortune telling.

gimmeporn
14-03-2013, 04:55 AM
I have my own shifu who was recommended by a close friend. I stopped going to fortune tellers for a while because i thought they were saying the same bullshit and there is a school of thought that fortune tellers will suffer for revealing heavenly secrets.

So this shifu of mine recommends that i should go abroad to seek my fame and fortune which i will in the coming year.

I have also asked for his advice on a relationship problem and how it will turns out should manifest itself later in the second half of the year. For now i shall adopt a wait and see attitude and do what i should be doing to make it work. If his predictions are true, my efforts will no tbe in vain, if not i learnt a lesson anyway

RockViet
26-03-2013, 09:27 AM
Dear all AB Bros

Life Not Smooth? Bad Luck? Life is destined?

If we put some thought on this.. Is it so simple this can be solved fundamentally by just as simple finding the correct person to ask u buy this put in pocket or paste this or change your bed facing or door facing can resolve your bad luck? .. if so why is there so many ppl bad luck? Just becos the good luck ones dont share the contact of the shifu that suggest him put a $10 ikea mirror at this door way?

The most the fortune teller can only tell u what your destined is. He can only predict what is already tailored for you by
"upstairs".. he cant simply change for u...can he goes against "upstairs? if he can he wont be sitting here telling you loh...The good ones will tell you advise you how to cultivate a better life...

Life is/was shaped by our previous or current deeds/thoughts. There is no way external factor, be it what item u place what item u keep in pocket to boost your luck that can change or aviod it. Only way is to face it and change it by reviewing/repend our deeds and learn from our mistakes and improve by refraining bad actions/thoughts again and improve our action by doing action/thoughts which are good to others.

Life is destined.. We need to understand the fundamental of destiny and what contribute to the building of your destiny then we can change our destiny fundamentally not superfically by using external factor which cannot stand the test of time..

Also 因果 play apart.. and Sad to say 万恶淫为首 improper Sexual actions e.g visit Prostitute, mast, adultery is the worst form of deeds/thoughts which negate your merits which translated what we call "bad luck"
- resistance at work/career,
- unappreciated by others / Boss
- no friends
- bad luck
- unhappiness
- quarrel easy with ppl mysteriously
- singlehood, no lady luck
- misfortune
- backstab at work

You may say
- "Rubbish ..last time i also do the same not like tht bad luck what.." Cos your "Good Luck" bank account last time got credit... your bad deed negate the credit ... like drawing out $ from ATM until low cash
- my buddy also do the same deeds as me ... y is he so lucky...? cos his "Good Luck" bank account strong..accumulate many good credit in previos life... now still not Low power yet..

So how to change luck? Changing One’s Destiny...
http://www.buddhanet.net/pdf_file/liaofan.pdf
http://venchinkung.com/liao-fan-4-lessons/
了凡四訓 - 命運改造的方法和原理原則
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6xUBOgU66c
淨空老法師:了凡四訓
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVF1dgyUrT0
邪淫 http://www.jiexieyin.org/

singmarine
26-03-2013, 09:41 AM
This one is reputable & good. Even singapore big firms hire him. I use his service once and he is very accurate. No nonsense guy. His charges is a bit steep.

Last year based on his advice I plan for banquet lunch coz he insist if dinner will be out of auspicious hours. On my actual day very late afternoon, after the banquet lunch, the false ceiling of my wedding suite unexpectedly crash and cut the makeup artist alone still in our suite. If we plan for dinner then my wife & me will kenna already.

http://www.lisfengshui.com/

RockViet
27-03-2013, 08:07 AM
看相算命灵不灵?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rxlg0-3_DdU

世間人,無論是中國人、是外國人,都希望知道自己的未來、過去,這個方法很多,最普遍­的莫過於看相算命, 學佛的人確實很多也沒有離開這些方法。

看相算命靈不靈?《了凡四訓》裡面告訴我們,靈,真靈。為什麼?

「相由心生,境隨心轉,一切法從­心想生」,這都是經上常常講的,我們聽得都耳熟,如果真正明白這個道理, 我們還需不需­要算?

它隨心轉。身隨心轉,你看境也隨心轉,那只要心好,沒有一樣不好;不好的也能轉變成好­的,化凶為吉,化災 難為吉祥。這樣我執不破,自自然然就淡化,淡化久了,不知不覺的就沒有了。

命是什麼?命就是業,就是造作。你看看我們每天想什麼、說的是什麼、幹的是什麼,這­就是業,這就是心態、 行態,心行。

如果心行與十善業道相應,與《還源觀》上講的四德相應,好!什麼災難都沒有了,用不著­再去算命,用不著再 去看相,自己的前途一片光明。確實這樣的心行必然是逢凶化吉,遇難­成祥,這才叫真正懂得命運 ,改造命運。

jnudes
27-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Life Not Smooth? Bad Luck? Life is destined?

Also 因果 play apart.. and Sad to say 万恶淫为首 improper Sexual actions e.g visit Prostitute, mast, adultery is the worst form of deeds/thoughts which negate your merits which translated what we call "bad luck"
- resistance at work/career,
- unappreciated by others / Boss
- no friends
- bad luck
- unhappiness
- quarrel easy with ppl mysteriously
- singlehood, no lady luck

The above correctly described my situation now. I visit massage lady for sex as I am still single. No choice but to unload stress. Previously I used to masturbate a lot and now I cheong and spend more money. No choice too as I am still single and never married.

Right now my income is not so smooth and going down. I have very little friends in life and rather can say I'm unhappy I think better I say 'so what if I am unhappy right now, life must still go on, rite'?

And my major weakness is my bad temper that is the most difficult to change one. No matter what I always remind myself to be patient wherever I go as I know bad tempered are big turn off for most people. So I always stay quiet in order to control my temper.

Dogmatix
27-03-2013, 03:29 PM
Dear all AB Bros

Fortune telling won't solve your problems.

It's tempting to try it because we all want answers and clarity.

Also, if fortune telling really worked, then everyone will be happy and contented and no problems exist.

But that's not the world we live in.

Without exception, I dare say that everyone including the rich and famous, will have their fare share of ups and downs in life.

Sometimes, the difficulties last longer or are more intense, causing loss of morale, disillusionment etc.

Speaking from personal experience, I can tell you save your $ and time and forget fortune telling stuff.

More important is to have a plan for your life, believe in yourself, keep on thinking positive and happy, and do whatever it takes to make yourself feel happy and contented.

After all, we are only humans.

RockViet
27-03-2013, 11:08 PM
The above correctly described my situation now. I visit massage lady for sex as I am still single. No choice but to unload stress. Previously I used to masturbate a lot and now I cheong and spend more money. No choice too as I am still single and never married.

Right now my income is not so smooth and going down. I have very little friends in life and rather can say I'm unhappy I think better I say 'so what if I am unhappy right now, life must still go on, rite'?

And my major weakness is my bad temper that is the most difficult to change one. No matter what I always remind myself to be patient wherever I go as I know bad tempered are big turn off for most people. So I always stay quiet in order to control my temper.

bro.me too glad u echo my thoughts ..
life must still go on, rite'?YES!..but we must be better ...understand the fundamental of how life destiny works...and cultivate a better life..its not too late

if u can read or listen mandarin
goto http://www.jiexieyin.org/

- repent on the bad deed/thoughts
- avoid or at least reduce further bad deed/thoughts
- accumulate good deed/thoughts
- be fillial
- chanting Cundi Mantra 准提咒will help to accumulate good merits
Cundi 准提 is a another form of KwanYin. Waterloo KwanYin is 准提KwanYin.

F35JSF
28-03-2013, 07:06 PM
- chanting Cundi Mantra 准提咒will help to accumulate good merits

Can someone enlighten me? If going to Waterloo KwanYin is to accumulate merits, which by the way will be voided by improper sexual behaviour, why is it that I often see many working "ladies" going there to pray. I am a seasoned cheongster so I can spot the difference between a decent lady and those "working ladies".

ArthurKop1331
30-03-2013, 12:16 AM
Anyone had tried getting the individual life analysis by this Grand Master Tan Khoon Yong located at FLS building? how is it like? I searched online and it seems that they are only offering online services for life analysis (I.E report will be email to u once ready, no chance to meet the master for advice)
www.wayonnet.com

F35JSF
30-03-2013, 03:15 AM
Anyone had tried getting the individual life analysis by this Grand Master Tan Khoon Yong located at FLS building? how is it like? I searched online and it seems that they are only offering online services for life analysis (I.E report will be email to u once ready, no chance to meet the master for advice)
www.wayonnet.com

Even from years ago you don't get to meet the master. The procedure is the receptionist will guide you to fill up the questionaire and a 'disciple" will then explain the process and ask you to come back in 2 weeks. When you return 2weeks later, you are given a printout and another disciple will explain your life reading to you. I asked to meet with Master Tan but the reply was that he is out doing site survey. The disciple further told me that the Master is a busy man and very rarely does he attend to individuals unless it is a VIP client. He attends mostly to the big businesses personally.

RockViet
31-03-2013, 08:14 AM
Can someone enlighten me? If going to Waterloo KwanYin is to accumulate merits, which by the way will be voided by improper sexual behaviour, why is it that I often see many working "ladies" going there to pray. I am a seasoned cheongster so I can spot the difference between a decent lady and those "working ladies".

eh bro..i think u hvnt master the art of speed reading hehe:D u skip words n assume incorrectly

My msg is
"chanting Cundi Mantra 准提咒will help to accumulate good merits"

what I meant is 2 seperated statement
- 1)chanting the cundi mantra help to hv good merits
- 2) Waterloo KwanYin is 准提KwanYin.

So u say "going to Waterloo KwanYin is to accumulate merits" , which by the way will be voided by improper sexual behaviour, why is it that I often see many working "ladies" going there to pray."

-firstly off coz not loh going physically go pray there does equate they chant Cundi Mantra its a mantra not the normal "Po pi Po pi" "tolong tolong":D bai bai pray lor, its chant mantra 108 times one.. u dun see them spent 10min deep chanting ba...also u no need be in the temple chant.. at home at outside also can...i only say Waterloo KwanYin is 准提KwanYin cos there are alot of form of kwanyin.

so present at the temple pray does not mean they chant the mantra there as mostly ppl just bai bai. gg to temple may not get merits.. its a different story.

secondly ... i know alot of WL go Waterloo pray...esp VN cos they also hv KwanYin in VN. they pray does not meant they get good merit lor and i doubt they chant Cundi Mantra....chant 108x leh..the most they only pray pray nvr see they sit there n chant.. yes they might work as WL is not good conduct but the level of bad deed depends also on are they doing it for their family out of no choice.. that may not consider as full demerits..

.. no hard feelings i not here n do not want to create unhappiness. just hope to clarify.

Psalm
31-03-2013, 04:31 PM
My msg is
"chanting Cundi Mantra 准提咒will help to accumulate good merits"

准提咒 for granting wish.

frenchtoast
03-04-2013, 10:09 AM
What about this White Dragon King in Thailand? Northern Thailand, I think. Seems many well known people consult him.

I intend to make a trip too, sometime this year.

teoguoen
03-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Dear all AB Bros

i tell u wat u buy the duck egg eat then throw back
your times will be good

FireShark
03-04-2013, 04:45 PM
What about this White Dragon King in Thailand? Northern Thailand, I think. Seems many well known people consult him.

I intend to make a trip too, sometime this year.

I think this White Dragon King is too busy to see us.

F35JSF
04-04-2013, 01:40 AM
I think this White Dragon King is too busy to see us.

He has been around for many years. I remember long long time ago he does not have many people visiting him because of the distance and out of the way. That is until he was featured in a Hong Kong movie that became a blockbuster (can't remember the title). His popularity soared after that and he changed. He has commercialised his calling and now you have to go early to take number and queue to see him. I prefer the old White Dragon King whom I used to visit every year. But I have stopped and has not been back to see him for about 8 years already since he changed his system.

milkyshake
04-04-2013, 08:24 AM
I think you are referring to Infernal Affairs starring Andy Lau & Tony Leung.

FireShark
04-04-2013, 02:26 PM
In the past, I heard there are some good at fortune telling monk in Thailand but you must have destiny to see them. Nowadays, I really don't know where to find good master where the "Ang Bao" is up to yourself

newyorker88
04-04-2013, 04:37 PM
Interesting thread.

Bad luck or good luck, each of us have highs and lows in life. No such thing as forever good or bad luck.

You go fortune teller, yes, they can tell you with great accuracy of what happened to you in the past, and whats to come in future as well. That indicate a chance for us to change course of life, knowing what may occur, and so we can avoid.

What happened to us now is our own actions in the past, and now we are just paying back. Be it bad luck or good luck, all events in our life is the result of our own doings of the past, there is no need to curse others or heaven.

Fortune tellers may to certain extend explain some things about your future, but in no way should they be too detail on what may happen. Or they have to face punishment. THey take a ang pow for "good luck" and those who are really good, do such work for the sake of helping people, not for earning much money for big cars or big rolex watch.

1)They appeared in your life to guide you, and that is another way, a post sign to inform you to change your life or choose a way out of the situation you are in. Those who are good will try to advise you to do good, and less evil or tone down bad temper.

2) They do fengshui, or such, they do not do 100% accurately, as there are other factors for the client too. If they do too good, the misfortune that suppose to befall on the client may come for him.

3) Those who practise such arts usually have some form of protectors, and masters too. They also have vows to keep, failure to do so may result in trouble or in serious case, death.

Hanuman
06-04-2013, 02:43 AM
In the past, I heard there are some good at fortune telling monk in Thailand but you must have destiny to see them. Nowadays, I really don't know where to find good master where the "Ang Bao" is up to yourself

Not specific to Thailand only. This is a skill that has many Masters across many countries. When I was still in school, every school holidays I would return to Malacca to stay with my grandmother. Nearby is the Bukit Cina cemetary and there is a temple there that conducts funeral rites and prayers.
Many people also visit the temple sifu to have their fortune read. As the temple gets their weekly provisions from my grandmother's shop, I became good friends with the sifu. One day out of the blue, he asked me whether I was interested to be his disciple. He told me not to answer immediately until I have given it some thought as the decision cannot be reversed or there will be dire consequences. He then explained to me what skills I will be taught, and what will happen when I master this skills, and what responsibilities I will have to bear for the rest of my life. I took some time to think over and discussed with my grandmother. I was keen but have some apprehension over one of the skill I will have. That is the ability to "see" what others cannot see. At that age, the thought of seeing the supernatural scared the shit out of me so I decided not to become the sifu's disciple.

vinnieboy
08-04-2013, 09:04 AM
Long time no see you guys. How is everything so far?

3 Simple Rules in Life:

1. If you don't go after what you WANT, you'll NEVER get it.

2. If you do not ask, the answer will be ALWAYS NO.

3.If you don't step forward, you will always be in the same place.

For those doing sales or own business, be patience. I know for any newbies in any sales trade, being dry in the first few months or even years is pretty a common sight. BUT!...once the 'tap is open, the water will just gush out until it wet all over the places'. And this is the time (i think) you should give $ more. (Give to Get)

For those doing service (and/or sales) line, you must tell youself and repeatly say it inside your heart -
"I must have an obsessional desire to make myself useful to others."

Continue with the above steps with your heart and soul (take your passion) until 'luck' visit you.

As long as you don't quit, you will make it (happen).

Is your choice to quit the race, win the race or complete the race.

For me i choose to COMPLETE the race.

EvolveMMA
08-04-2013, 08:06 PM
He has been around for many years. I remember long long time ago he does not have many people visiting him because of the distance and out of the way. That is until he was featured in a Hong Kong movie that became a blockbuster (can't remember the title). His popularity soared after that and he changed. He has commercialised his calling and now you have to go early to take number and queue to see him. I prefer the old White Dragon King whom I used to visit every year. But I have stopped and has not been back to see him for about 8 years already since he changed his system.

I used to live in Bangkok yet I did not bother to meet him.

Dogmatix
08-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Long time no see you guys. How is everything so far?

3 Simple Rules in Life:

1. If you don't go after what you WANT, you'll NEVER get it.

2. If you do not ask, the answer will be ALWAYS NO.

3.If you don't step forward, you will always be in the same place.

For those doing sales or own business, be patience. I know for any newbies in any sales trade, being dry in the first few months or even years is pretty a common sight. BUT!...once the 'tap is open, the water will just gush out until it wet all over the places'. And this is the time (i think) you should give $ more. (Give to Get)

For those doing service (and/or sales) line, you must tell youself and repeatly say it inside your heart -

Continue with the above steps with your heart and soul (take your passion) until 'luck' visit you.

As long as you don't quit, you will make it (happen).

Is your choice to quit the race, win the race or complete the race.

For me i choose to COMPLETE the race.
Most sensible post that I've seen in a long time!

milkyshake
12-04-2013, 01:19 PM

So very useful, your post.

F35JSF
12-04-2013, 07:15 PM
Most sensible post that I've seen in a long time!

I dun quite understand?! :confused:

Hanuman
16-04-2013, 12:30 AM

I'm in BKK now until this friday. Where would you recommend if I want to have my fortune read?

passi0n
23-04-2013, 02:29 AM
Guan Yin Ah Mah @ #03-48 Golden Mile Complex

only been there once, when i walked in. i was told to offer the incense. then i seated infront of "Ah Mah"

i didnt wanna hear anything much from her. all i wan to know is to how to get out of debt. but b4 i open my mouth, she told me that i owe much $$$, and i should partner with my friend to operate a business at some location. then i will soon able to repay my debt.

that was 1 year ago, today i am debt free and earning a decent salary...

RockViet
25-04-2013, 12:11 AM
准提咒 for granting wish.

Reciting with expecting something specific in return is not encourage as it will lower the benefits.
Reciting 准提咒 piously for taking refuge is known for helping to
harmonious work or relation, improve destiny 命运, 累积福报 and Ren Yuan, & where others will believe and accept what you say.

Hanuman
25-04-2013, 12:53 AM

only been there once, when i walked in. i was told to offer the incense. then i seated infront of "Ah Mah"

i didnt wanna hear anything much from her. all i wan to know is to how to get out of debt. but b4 i open my mouth, she told me that i owe much $$$, and i should partner with my friend to operate a business at some location. then i will soon able to repay my debt.

This "Guan Yin Ah Mah" is a statue or real person?

passi0n
25-04-2013, 04:05 AM
This "Guan Yin Ah Mah" is a statue or real person?

real thai chn lady. better call and request for appointment or u can wait outside the door and still do not get to see her.

i forgot the rates, but its a flat rate of not more than $30, to be place in a red packet to build temple in thai...

Hanuman
27-04-2013, 04:00 AM
real thai chn lady. better call and request for appointment or u can wait outside the door and still do not get to see her.

i forgot the rates, but its a flat rate of not more than $30, to be place in a red packet to build temple in thai...

What language does she communicate in?

passi0n
27-04-2013, 01:13 PM
simple english, understandable... shes now in Haiyat, be back in SG in May...

vinnieboy
27-04-2013, 10:18 PM
Long time no see you again. How is everything so far?

Hope all brothers and sisters are doing fine with work and also family.

I like to share with you the following:

5 things you cannot recover in life

A stone after its thrown.
A word after its said.
Time after its gone.
Trust after its lost.
An occasion after its missed.

For those who has been deeply immersed himself or herself at work, (must) try to remember the above 5 things. Write it down and put it on your workdesk.

E.g. if one maybe too engrossed of making more commissions hence neglecting his or her child birthday celebration in order to attend to one viewing of a multi millions ppty in 6th Ave - this (Birthday Celebration, your child graduation ceremony, etc) is the moment that once is over IS OVER. This moment can never be rewinded back.

Money still can make back later, such moment cannot even you want.

All the best to all.

psy888
28-04-2013, 01:06 PM
This morning I went to Toa payoh for 3 life reading by old auntie, overall result good accurate and I gave auntie $10 which you can't find this cheap 3 life reading in Spore. Blk 91 lorong 3

Hanuman
30-04-2013, 11:32 PM
This morning I went to Toa payoh for 3 life reading by old auntie, overall result good accurate and I gave auntie $10 which you can't find this cheap 3 life reading in Spore. Blk 91 lorong 3

3 life reading = is it read for 3 pax?

Spud_Boy
02-05-2013, 12:04 PM
3 life reading = is it read for 3 pax?
I think the bro meant 3 life reading as 1 person's past life, present life and future life..

pls correct me if i'm wrong..

Hanuman
02-05-2013, 11:25 PM
I think the bro meant 3 life reading as 1 person's past life, present life and future life..

pls correct me if i'm wrong..

Thanks for the clarification :)

Hanuman
02-05-2013, 11:27 PM

I went down to Blk 91 this afternoon but could not locate the old auntie.
Which unit is she in?
Btw, not a wasted trip as I enjoyed the curry rice at the corner coffee shop. :D

BigCK
04-05-2013, 09:28 PM

Went there at/around 3.30 PM today, the door seems locked,no one around.
Wonder how to contact her..

singmarine
04-05-2013, 09:41 PM
Call & find out the avalaible time.

AAconnection
05-05-2013, 12:42 AM
"Believe in Fortune telling no explanation is necessary
Don't believe no explanation is possible"

In life it is easier to believe than don't believe the choice is your.:D

BigCK
05-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Call & find out the avalaible time.

Love to. But couldn't find the phone number.
Do share if anyone has it.
Regards.

singmarine
05-05-2013, 11:24 AM
SINGAPORE: GoldenMile Complex #03-48
+65 9103 1594

F35JSF
05-05-2013, 07:46 PM

I think someone posted she is in Hatyai now...... you have to wait till she returns. :)

passi0n
05-05-2013, 11:52 PM

I think someone posted she is in Hatyai now...... you have to wait till she returns. :)

yes, still at Hatyai, be back next week or so, but confirm in May.

singmarine
06-05-2013, 12:03 PM
I am also interested to look for her for some consultation but her contacts seems to be cut off. If any bro wants to partner me, PM me then we form a group to look for her.

passi0n
10-05-2013, 07:45 PM
informed that Guan Yin Ah Mah @ #03-48 Golden Mile Complex will be back in SG towards the end of May. currently busy with the construction of her temple in Hatyai...

KinderBueno
15-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Dear 'anonymous' bro,

I can feel your sincerity in your request and I will help you.

I have edited your girlfriend's bazi (八字). See picture below

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1824/sbfamadalok01.jpg

Even I have not seen her, I can tell her family background, appearance and etc.

1. 生于大富贵之门户!Her grandparents and parents must be filthy rich.
2. 五官清秀亮丽,绝世美人。She is extremely beautiful.

To answer your question in your private message to me, 此女命运柱不见官星,she is not married yet. As for her rest of personal matter and privacy, I will not be revealing.

从你八字中,看得出你是个有责任的人,要好好地善待她。若不喜欢对方,不该垂涎美色,占她的便宜。不然,恐 遭报应。你将来会有两位心肝宝贝的千金,相信你不会让她们受到伤害。

My contributed posts can be found [1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=8977282&highlight=#post8977282)][2 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7667322&highlight=#post7667322)]. I am quite busy these few days, and I am afraid that unable to entertain private message at the moment. However, you are welcome to post your queries in this thread.

Hanuman
15-05-2013, 10:56 PM
[FONT="Arial"]Dear 'anonymous' bro,

I can feel your sincerity in your request and I will help you.

I have edited your girlfriend's bazi (八字). See picture below

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/1824/sbfamadalok01.jpg

Even I have not seen her, I can tell her family background, appearance and etc.

1. 生于大富贵之门户!Her grandparents and parents must be filthy rich.
2. 五官清秀亮丽,绝世美人。She is extremely beautiful.

To answer your question in your private message to me, 此女命运柱不见官星,she is not married yet. As for her rest of personal matter and privacy, I will not be revealing.

从你八字中,看得出你是个有责任的人,要好好地善待她。若不喜欢对方,不该垂涎美色,占她的便宜。不然,恐 遭报应。你将来会有两位心肝宝贝的千金,相信你不会让她们受到伤害。

That's interesting post...... what does the Chinese characters mean?
I am not Chinese so I don't understand what is written.

passi0n
23-05-2013, 05:33 PM
Guan Yin Ah Mah is back, started seeing guests from yesterday. appointment booking only for repeated guest, 1st timer pls queue at the door. 11am - 7pm or later if she's not tired.

informed that Guan Yin Ah Mah @ #03-48 Golden Mile Complex will be back in SG towards the end of May. currently busy with the construction of her temple in Hatyai...

F35JSF
24-05-2013, 03:31 AM
Guan Yin Ah Mah is back, started seeing guests from yesterday. appointment booking only for repeated guest, 1st timer pls queue at the door. 11am - 7pm or later if she's not tired.

Tomorrow Vesak Day is she opened?

KinderBueno
25-05-2013, 03:19 PM
http://d.pictureupload.us/82992150551a066c5502f2.jpg

1. 此人确实异性缘不错。
2. 真的有才华吗?我有所保留。
3. 癸巳年(2013) ,有得坐过山车了。

KinderBueno
27-05-2013, 07:04 PM
can you kindly tell me, from buddhism point of view, say if someone had done some very wicked things to you or had harmed you physically personally before, and if you forgive him and totally have no wish to retaliate and also don't hold any grudge against him, will you accumalate good karma/good merits for yourself in the remaining years of your this lifetime or not?

Or does any buddhist here know the answer to my above question?
我吃素很多年,曾经超度冤亲孤魂 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=7634556#post7634556)。

回复阁下之意,此乃是修‘内德’。无功之论也。

无不与其他人起争执,是非常难得了。:) 这修行并非每一个人做得到。

人生三毒,贪、嗔、痴。一个人做到不报复,不起‘嗔’,实在已经不容易了。

corm
28-05-2013, 12:49 PM
I had only very recently taken a strong interest in Buddhism.

I just saw this Mantra OM MANI PADME HUM

Can someone tell me the above word HUM is it pronounced as Home? Or is the word HUM pronounced as HUMP?

KinderBueno
28-05-2013, 07:38 PM
I give more details on my earlier the 1st post's question. Say example, someone had done wicked things to you personally or had harmed you physically, and you initially lodged a magistrate complaint and the matter is brought to Court. But say for example later you changed your mind and decided to drop the case and forgive that person and decided not to press charges against that person anymore(even though the evidence are very strong and and the other person will sure be convicted guilty by the Court), so my question is in this case is will you accumulate good karma if you decided to drop the case and don't press charges against that person that had harmed you before?

Note the wicked acts that the person had committed is a non-seizable offence, meaning the police cannot proceed to prosecute the accused if the victim chose to drop the case.(Meaning the police will also drop the case if the victim chose to drop the case). But even though the offence is non-seizable, if the victim proceed to press charges against the accused, the accused is highly likely to be jailed or fined.
Thank you for sharing.

你的情况以及故事的来龙去脉,旁观者是不清楚也不了解。

今世你能把总总怨恨‘放下’,算是了解恩怨。

若他有良知,肯定会来谢谢你。或许这样会改变他,以德服人。不过,要遇到像这种人少。:(

要是对方不知悔改,变本加厉,或许进去Changi Prison接受“劳改”,未尝不是件坏事。

Story 1
Years ago, an aunty tearfully told me about his son's drug addiction (full story with head and tail). 之后,我非常严肃地给了她两条路走。
第一条路. 永远见不到儿子。就是等被捉判死刑!
第二条路. 要这个孩子。那非得大义灭亲!

Aunty chosen the latter option and she followed exactly what I told her. I advised her to call the police immediately when her son is about to finish the drug. Police stormed in and hand-cuffed him. Fortunately, the sentence was not a long one. Today, his son is a full-time vegetarian, holding a decent job and happily married. 出狱之后,能让他自我反省,痛改前非,有何不好呢?妙哉的是,Aunty的孙子还抱来给我取名 字。

Story 2
I was in the passenger seat while a taxi driver swerved from a simpang tiga junction out of the blue. The car (my cousin is driving) almost hit the taxi and my cousin angrily confronted the reckless taxi driver. Taxi driver repeatedly apologised. We decided to let him off not only because he apologised but his age ("lau ah pek"). 如果complain, 很有可能害到他连taxi都没得驾,岂不是要他没工作养家?

你要选择‘放下’还是要‘追究’,是有分别的。得要有智慧,衡量轻与重。

KinderBueno
28-05-2013, 09:29 PM
i had only very recently taken a strong interest in buddhism.
很好。

can someone tell me the above word hum is it pronounced as home? Or is the word hum pronounced as hump?
此乃四臂观音六字真言。无需执着字音不正。

不同国籍,有不同的语音。念出咒语走音无大碍的。放心。:)

corm
29-05-2013, 12:09 AM
很好。

此乃四臂观音六字真言。无需执着字音不正。

不同国籍,有不同的语音。念出咒语走音无大碍的。放心。:)

那若一个人每天念很多遍 OM MANI PADME HUM, 能为他消除或减少他自己的坏Karma吗?

RockViet
29-05-2013, 12:59 AM
六字大明咒(Om mani padme hum)-觀世音菩薩心咒(觀成法師)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0aT2p2Riu4

【海涛法师】►六字大明咒之利益及功德
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WD-qKOlUxkk

http://chantamantra.com/index.php/articles/38-18-ways-to-create-good-karma
section 3 : CHANT A MANTRA - Om mani padme hum

KinderBueno
29-05-2013, 07:00 PM
那若一个人每天念很多遍 OM MANI PADME HUM, 能为他消除或减少他自己的坏Karma吗?
意义甚多。受持六字大明咒的无量功德,即使是诸佛亦无法尽诉。受持者的身体疾病及障碍将会被净除。所造的语 业被净化,种下妙音的种子。所有意念之无明、愚痴将被净除,得到佛菩萨智慧的加持。

话说回来,一个人早上吃牛肉面,中午吃鸡饭, 晚餐吃Filet-O-Fish, 三餐饱食肉类都吃进肚子里,念上一千遍‘唵、嘛、呢、叭、哞、吽’刚好给这些鸡、牛、鱼统统领走了。那么, 之前所造的罪依然没消。

假设你一天赚$100,信用卡每日刷$101,到最后还是欠银行。

我认识一人,白天念《地藏经》晚上吃KFC,发生意外之后,才埋怨菩萨没有保佑。罪业没消除,难道怪菩萨没 应验?

numbercruncher
30-05-2013, 12:28 AM
I just saw this thread which touch on Buddhism.

I am now very troubled and in a dilemma. I don't know is this the right thread to post my troubled thoughts. I don't know who can help me.

I'm now very confused between choosing Buddhism or Christianity.

Actually, I considered myself a christian although I had never been baptized before and I also haven't gone to church for a long time already. But I do firmly believe that Jesus Christ die on the Cross to take away our sins and any one that believe in this will be saved.(Christians believe this).

BUT there is one part in Christianity that I cannot accept, I was told there is NO reincarnation in Christianity, they said after a person die, his soul will either go to heaven or hell, but he will not be reborn into another human being in his next life.

Whereas Buddhism believe in reincarnation.

I had recently just entered middle-age and looking back on my this life, from my childhood all the way to now entering middle-age, I realized my this life is very 命很不好,很不顺利。Hence I want to have another chance to become a different human being in my next life to start all over again. To be born into a different In buddhism there is a next life to be reborn into another human being. But Christianity don't believe in Reincarnation in the next life.

Hence I'm now very confused and troubled and in a dilemma:(

micmac888
30-05-2013, 10:11 AM

I am now very troubled and in a dilemma. I don't know is this the right thread to post my troubled thoughts. I don't know who can help me.

Actually, I considered myself a christian although I had never been baptized before and I also haven't gone to church for a long time already. But I do firmly believe that Jesus Christ die on the Cross to take away our sins and any one that believe in this will be saved.(Christians believe this).

BUT there is one part in Christianity that I cannot accept, I was told there is NO reincarnation in Christianity, they said after a person die, his soul will either go to heaven or hell, but he will not be reborn into another human being in his next life.

I had recently just entered middle-age and looking back on my this life, from my childhood all the way to now entering middle-age, I realized my this life is very 命很不好,很不顺利。Hence I want to have another chance to become a different human being in my next life to start all over again. To be born into a different In buddhism there is a next life to be reborn into another human being. But Christianity don't believe in Reincarnation in the next life.

There is one sentence in the bible that points to reincarnation. There is.

KonKam
30-05-2013, 12:27 PM
There is one sentence in the bible that points to reincarnation. There is.

which bible you talking about bro?

anyway i got this info thru google

The Bible also contradicts the belief in karma by emphasizing grace. According to the Bible, atonement and forgiveness may be gained only through the death and bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ. Salvation is based solely upon the work of Jesus Christ, not upon our own merits. The concepts of reincarnation and karma are in clear contrast to Hebrews 9:27, "For it is appointed for men to die once and after this comes judgment." Paul clearly states that the soul does not transmigrate into another living body, but goes to await judgment.

For the Christian, Paul promised that death is the means to being in the presence of Jesus, "we are of good courage, I say, and prefer rather to be absent from the body and to be at home with the Lord (heaven). 2 Corinthians 5:8" It is clear that the Bible does not allow for the concept of reincarnation.

newyorker88
30-05-2013, 12:47 PM
Hence I'm now very confused and troubled and in a dilemma

There is no right or wrong. Just choice.

So what if you believe in Christ or follow the teachings of Buddha? None of them tells you to do bad things.

Rebirth? Yes, there use to be teachings of rebirth in church in early days, until someday, someone cannot explain it and therefore write it as it does not exist.

Since you say your life have been very bad, might as well start doing more good deeds to help yourself. Both buddhist and chirstians have a common saying of "what you reap is what you sow", and "KARMA". Perhaps, you do good now, you got get return of what you did now, but the saying is the same, you get what you sow. You are suffering for what you did in the past, not this life, but previous lives

Just an advice to you

1. If one does good, and does not get good rewards, it is becos his bad karma is too heavy, and when the bad karma is cleared, good things will come.

2. If one does bad, and does not suffer for it, it is becos his good karma is great, and when the good karma finish, bad things will start to come.

Also a very good saying that goes like this

1> When one does good, even he does not get good returns, the bad things that are coming are departing already

2> When one does bad, even he does not suffer from it, the good things that are coming are departing already

MuffDiver69
30-05-2013, 03:40 PM

i might be wrong, but one is a religion that requires blind faith, the other is a teaching. one ask you to believe in him and you'll be saved. the other tells you whatever you do has consequences. one tells you only he can save you, the other tells you, you have to save yourself.

ask yourself, are you a lazy fucker? if you are, then leave the saving to someone else, or are you motivated? if motivated, do the fucking work yourself and help yourself, things not smooth normally points to bad initial planning and poor implementation.

i only believe in myself, i work smart and hard, i get my rewards, i slack, i get shit all. talk to me about heaven and hell when you been there and come back, no picture no count. lol

femdom1
30-05-2013, 07:18 PM
There is no right or wrong. Just choice.

So what if you believe in Christ or follow the teachings of Buddha? None of them tells you to do bad things.

Rebirth? Yes, there use to be teachings of rebirth in church in early days, until someday, someone cannot explain it and therefore write it as it does not exist.

Since you say your life have been very bad, might as well start doing more good deeds to help yourself. Both buddhist and chirstians have a common saying of "what you reap is what you sow", and "KARMA". Perhaps, you do good now, you got get return of what you did now, but the saying is the same, you get what you sow. You are suffering for what you did in the past, not this life, but previous lives

Just an advice to you

1. If one does good, and does not get good rewards, it is becos his bad karma is too heavy, and when the bad karma is cleared, good things will come.

2. If one does bad, and does not suffer for it, it is becos his good karma is great, and when the good karma finish, bad things will start to come.

1> When one does good, even he does not get good returns, the bad things that are coming are departing already

2> When one does bad, even he does not suffer from it, the good things that are coming are departing already

Then how do you explain the case of that young Army Regular that got both his legs and 1 arm amputated due to a horrible accident? Why did such a horrible thing happened to him?

Are you saying he had his 3 limbs amputated is due to his karma? (what you reap is what you sow, you said this in your above post)

KinderBueno
30-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Actually, I considered myself a christian although I had never been baptized before and I also haven't gone to church for a long time already. 没洗礼并不是坏事。

信奉耶稣基督、天主教或者其他宗教都好,因为都是导人向善没有恶意。

基督教不大肆提倡‘轮回’有他的理由,这里我就不便置评。

I had recently just entered middle-age and looking back on my this life, from my childhood all the way to now entering middle-age, I realized my this life is very 命很不好,很不顺利。Hence I want to have another chance to become a different human being in my next life to start all over again. To be born into a different In buddhism there is a next life to be reborn into another human being. But Christianity don't believe in Reincarnation in the next life.有相信因果报应,就有轮回。因果与轮回是相关,相辅相衬。

就看看夫妻好了,夫妻本是同林鸟。能不能做夫妻是前世修来的。婚姻美满或者离婚两散是上辈子带来的。甚至, 生出来的孩子有报恩和讨债。阿公阿嫲/父母做了缺德事,会殃及子孙牵累后代。

你有相信轮回,那是很好!今世得知深信因果轮回者,上辈子有做了点好事。在大街上随便丢块石头,打中的那个 人未必相信轮回!所以,你能相信轮回已经难得了。深信因果轮回不是什么坏事。

我当完兵之后,就去了美国念书。当时口袋没有什么钱,只好请师父恩准我用玄术赚点钱。其实,天生神通眼过于 严重才拜师。也就这样,在美国正式进入玄学驱鬼以及八字命理。I did exorcism while I studied full-time. I handled most cases on 'house cleansing' - to dispel unwanted and/or unseen entities. 曾遇过无数冤魂讨债、孤魂厉鬼、因果实报、神明显化等等案例。至于,民俗学的‘因果与轮回’千真万确,并非 童话。

I lived in outerskirt of a city in the Mid-West region. 住在我对面的屋子,是一位个刚离婚不久的ang-mo。由于路上退冰潮湿,ang-mo摔倒特别严重,下体大量出血。Call了911之后,ambulance就把她送入了医院。当晚,我去 探访她的时候,病房内有小男孩的灵体。Ang-mo精神差情绪低落。后来,才知道她流产。难怪baby的魂魄会留在病床旁。

隔天我开车接ang-mo出院,原来baby的魂魄一直没离开妈妈跟她着上车。Ang-mo一直责怪自己,时不时流泪哽咽。我看到她这个样子,实在于心不忍,决定给baby的魂魄超度。一天一个 小时,作足了七天回向。On the eighth day morning, ang-mo来敲我的大门。

Megan: I dreamt cuddling a boy. He repeatedly insisting me to thank you for your wonderful prayer. I played with him for a long time before I place him in the baby-walker. He strolled out of the house and never returned. I never had a dream looked so real.

In my heart, I was thinking,“要不是你有忏悔之意、爱子心切,加上baby魂魄可怜,不然我也会不管”。 既然ang-mo与我缘,特为她详细解读紫微命盘,该女命确实是有离婚命,子女宫折煞难怪有产厄之兆也就是流产。经我开 导之后,ang-mo从此吃素,相信因果轮回。

以上是真实故事,并非虚构。婴灵若没妥善处理,他没法继续他要走的路。婴灵的去处或者是否有机会轮回为人, 交由上天安排。

Anyway, after returning to Singapore, I only do baby naming, cesarean section/r.o.m. auspicious date selection, baby gender prediction/selection and occasional bazi reading when I am free,多半是分文不取。目前自己有份安稳的full-time job,再也没有踏入玄学命理这行赚吃了。

Hence I'm now very confused and troubled and in a dilemma:(尽管如此,你心中有什么疑惑,我尽量帮你解答。若你要问何时发财中4D/Toto,赌博运气如何等等,恕我办不到。

CIM-FJ-BBBj
30-05-2013, 11:51 PM
Hi bro kinderBueno, I have somethings i would like to ask you about but as your account don't allow receive of private message. Is there anyway i can contact you thanks.

xgal69
31-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Talking about reincarnation , then have to explain why some Ang Mo claim they have previous life.

jj_jj
31-05-2013, 02:15 PM

If I were looking for a mantra to live by, this would be good :)

KinderBueno
31-05-2013, 08:04 PM
Hi bro kinderBueno, I have somethings i would like to ask you about but as your account don't allow receive of private message. Is there anyway i can contact you thanks.有疑问,可以在这里发问。我看看我能帮你什么。

Talking about reincarnation , then have to explain why some Ang Mo claim they have previous life.Ang-mo有慧根,自然会接受。

corm
01-06-2013, 12:23 AM
有疑问,可以在这里发问。我看看我能帮你什么。

Ang-mo有慧根,自然会接受。

你有办法帮人改运吗?不是说中马票,是指把一个人的运气改得好一点,让我的人生走的比较顺利些 , 让小人远离我, 和让多一些贵人出现在我人生。

我这几年也走得非常困难,很多obstacles,和倒霉。

奏巧的是,属我生肖的, 我的十二生肖是属猪,这几年里每年风水师都在节目上都说属猪的朋友范太岁, 还说今年会破财和有血光之灾。 我这两年很道霉, 尤其今年特别残, 我也在两个月前经历了一段很倒霉的血光之灾

Campro
01-06-2013, 12:46 AM
Talking about reincarnation , then have to explain why some Ang Mo claim they have previous life.

Everybody have previous life...... in fact all the various religions preach about reincarnation.

RockViet
01-06-2013, 01:46 AM
你有办法帮人改运吗?不是说中马票,是指把一个人的运气改得好一点,让我的人生走的比较顺利些 , 让小人远离我, 和让多一些贵人出现在我人生。

奏巧的是,属我生肖的, 我的十二生肖是属猪,这几年里每年风水师都在节目上都说属猪的朋友范太岁, 还说今年会破财和有血光之灾。 我这两年很道霉, 尤其今年特别残, 我也在两个月前经历了一段很倒霉的血光之灾

my 2cts of thoughts...
障碍obstacles is the fruit果 of the bad 因deeds/thoughts/action we had commited. a lot of time we think what did we do wrong to deserve this? But looking at the 十善惡業因果(杀生,偷盗,邪淫,妄言,绮语,恶口,两舌,悭贪,嗔恚,愚痴)http://www.book853.com/show.aspx?id=253&cid=25&page=15

It is so easy for "fan fu" like us to commit mistake. esp 万惡为淫首.
道霉 always follows after 淫 . because that has eat up our 富报 but this is so hard to resist..

"事事无巧合, 事事必有因"
"运气 or 道霉" does not comes along randomly. it is from our 因果,富报...
if no 富报 and keep creating bad karma will cause a lot of 障碍 which translate to be 道霉 no luck

风水师 at best if accurate can only tell u what had already fixed or destined. at best it can only try to avoid,it cannot fundamentally change. But to avoid means one is walking away/around the issue "temporally". The root is not resolve. One is just postponding, prolonging it, mislead further.

To resolve the root cause,
one should bravely accept and face the "道霉" matter
忏悔repent on the bad deeds, Sincerely apologise on the bad actions created and avoid repeating.
Along with this, Chanting a mantra, 佛号 or Buddhist name helps to improve.

I read about regular chanting Cundi Mantra will help to increase 富报 , more "ren yuan", and help to change destiny
the famous "liao fan si xun" is an wellknown example.

femdom1
01-06-2013, 02:06 AM
my 2cts of thoughts...
障碍obstacles is the fruit of what we sow.. the bad deeds/thoughts/action we had commited. a lot of time we think what did we do wrong to deserve this? But looking at the 十善惡業因果(杀生,偷盗,邪淫,妄言,绮语,恶口,两舌,悭贪,嗔恚,愚痴)http://www.book853.com/show.aspx?id=253&cid=25&page=15

It is so easy for "fan fu" like us to commit mistake.

esp 万惡为淫首.
道霉 always follows after 淫 . because that has eat up our 富报"Fu2 bao4"
but this is so hard to resist..

"运气 or 道霉" does not comes along randomly... it is from our 富报...if no 富报 and keep creating bad karma will cause a lot of 障碍 which translate to be 道霉 no luck

风水师 if accurate can only tell u what had already fixed or destined. at best it can only try to avoid it, cannot fundamentally change.
To resolve the root cause, one should 忏悔repent on the bad deeds that we had done and avoid repeating.
along with this, Chanting a mantra, 佛号 or Buddhist name helps to improve.

I read about regular chanting Cundi Mantra will help to increase 富报 , more "ren yuan", and help to change destiny
the famous "liao fan si xun" is an wellknown example.

Since you said obstacles is the fruit of what the person sow and that the obstacles occured is due to the bad deeds/thought/action that the person commited, Then are you saying that young army regular that got his 3 limbs amputated is becos he had commited bad deeds/thought/action and that he is reaping what he had sowed?

RockViet
01-06-2013, 02:21 AM
Since you said obstacles is the fruit of what the person sow and that the obstacles occured is due to the bad deeds/thought/action that the person did, Then are you saying the young army regular that got his 3 limbs amputated is becos he had commited bad deeds/thought/action and that he is reaping what he had sowed?

hi bro..
the seed one sow does not limited to only current life.
因果 is 3 lifes. previous, current and the next life
one do good deed, merits are credited but does not mean u enjoy the merits this life. same goes to demerits.

For example :
Boston marathon bombing kills dozens of ppl. The court justice the most take the 2 culprits' lifes. but does taking the 2 culprits' lifes justify the dozens that were killed? (assume the dozen dead were innocent). The next "espisode" will be the next life of the culprit's. When real bad cruel things befall on the 2 culprits' in their next life, people at that time does not know the culprits' were associated to previous killings of innocent people, will feel sorry for them and feel why so unfair to the duo.

femdom1
01-06-2013, 02:29 AM
hi bro..
the seed one sow does not limited to only current life.
因果 is 3 lifes. previous, current and the next life
one do good deed, merits are credited but does not mean u enjoy the merits this life. same goes to demerits

your that first post is overly simplistic and erroneous.

Do you know the most tragic patriot in China's 5000 year history, Mr Yuan Chong Huan, he dedicated his entire life to doing good for his country, risking his own life to protect his country, but he died a very horrible death at the age of 46 in year 1630, he was sentenced to death by slow slicing, and during the torture, it was reported the ordinary common folks watching the execution were cheering for his death. It was written in history books that some ordinary common folks even want to buy those sliced-off portions of his flesh.

And it was more than 100 years later then it was revealed he was totally framed.

Yue Fei is also a tragic patriot figure but it is widely acknowleged by historians that Yuan Chong Huan is the most tragic patriot figure in China's 5000 year-old history

RockViet
01-06-2013, 02:42 AM
your that first post is overly simplistic and erroneous.

Do you know the most tragic patriot in China's 5000 year history, Mr Yuan Chong Huan, he dedicated his entire life to doing good for his country, risking his own life to protect his country, but he died a very horrible death at the age of 46 in year 1630, he was sentenced to death by slow slicing, and during the torture, it was reported the ordinary common folk watching the execution were cheering for his death. It was written in history books that some ordinary common folks even want to buy those sliced-off portions of his flesh.

And it was more than 100 years later than it was revealed he is totally framed.

Yue Fei is also a tragic patriot figure but it is widely acknowleged by historians that Yuan Chong Huan is the most tragic patriot figure in China's 5000 year-old history

hi bro, I am not here to argue. its up to u .
"事事无巧合, 事事必有因".

femdom1
01-06-2013, 02:45 AM
hi bro, I am not here to argue . its up to u.
"事事无巧合, 事事必有因"

you made erroneous and irresponsible remarks first without using your brain to think properly.

I had encountered some people when they see someone become handicap suddenly due to sudden misfortune and they made your this same irresponsible remark that the misfortune happened becos that person did wicked things before that's why now tragedy struck him

KinderBueno
01-06-2013, 01:54 PM
昨晚急事,出去给朋友的小孩收惊。父母从保姆家把小孩抱回来的时候,就一直哭闹的不寻常。因保姆不懂事,下 午把小孩带去家楼下看出殡。经我处理完之后,短短15分钟。小孩乖乖不闹,间接睡着。回到家,累到要死,拖 到现在有空才回复。
你有办法帮人改运吗?不是说中马票,是指把一个人的运气改得好一点,让我的人生走的比较顺利些 , 让小人远离我, 和让多一些贵人出现在我人生。道教的改运方法是非常短暂。要看偏财运者,我相当反感。若不是偏门、财运方面 课题,我会乐意提供见解。

如果,八字若无贵人,遇棘手事情的时候就辛苦了。但是,要逢贵人并不难。你要贵人来,必须去贵别人。在你命 运越不好的时候,绝对不可以埋怨,反而更要帮助别人(就是贵别人)。

无论是在民俗学以及命理学上,本来就是忌吃牛肉的。很多人吃牛肉没事是他的事,也有人吃牛肉灾祸不断事事不 如意,只是他们不知道。

人生有起有落的时候,只是个人的层次不同。有些是大幅度,有的是小波浪。那么,从命里八字中是可以看得到。 要真正去解决,是确实有一套方法。只是你信不信罢了。

http://d.pictureupload.us/67395931251a97b1cc5a3f.jpg

一般有犯、冲、刑太岁。说到犯太岁,不是每个人都犯,要看整体的八字。至于你呢,是冲太岁。那么,你到底有 没有冲太岁,要详细看看八字。属猪八字重土,却是好事!冲开埋在地的金,官运钱财亨通。其实,每一人都适合 年初拜太岁,然后年尾谢太岁。并没有硬性规定,一定要冲犯太岁才能拜太岁。

至于你所说的不如意的事,都脱离不了无形冤亲债主,所以特别倒霉(破财、血光之灾等等)。严重的情况是冤亲 厉鬼出现,多数是几乎没得谈。要对方的命抵债,就要硬硬对方死。

在Bukit Ho Swee卖鸡饭整20多年才休业,家境极为富有,家庭幸福美满。可是,好景不长。冤鬼找上门的时候,已经太 迟了。先死妻子、然后儿子、孙女。鸡饭主的媳妇找到我的时候,老鸡饭主得cancer危在旦夕。起初,被神 棍骗了钱,花钱请有名的风水师改风水被刮了一笔大钱,事情不但没有解决,还全家鸡犬不宁,祸患连绵。冤鬼和 鸡群来讨债的时候,仙佛菩萨档也档不住。媳妇本是得死的,不过她命不该绝。谈判开出条件,媳妇乖乖答应才肯 罢休。她现在吃长斋,天天念经回向,下班后作义工。每个月的赚的钱,拿去做善事。

以你的情况而言,我可以教你三个办法(消自己业障;调和改运)。不需要花半分钱,也不必问神吞符。只是看你 要不要去做罢了!

No 1. 终身忌吃牛肉。
No 2. 吃素。吃素没有容易的事。吃不了全素,由肉边菜开始。什么是‘肉边菜’呢?把肉类挑开吃菜。
No 3. 抄经与念经回向冤亲债主。

你若有心要抄经或者念经的话,我从中指导你。只要你有心,我愿意教你。

RockViet
01-06-2013, 03:56 PM
道教的改运方法是非常短暂。要看偏财运者,我相当反感。若不是偏门、财运方面课题,我会乐意提 供见解。

如果,八字若无贵人,遇棘手事情的时候就辛苦了。但是,要逢贵人并不难。你要贵人来,必须去贵别人。在你命 运越不好的时候,绝对不可以埋怨,反而更要帮助别人(就是贵别人)。

一般有犯、冲、刑太岁。说到犯太岁,不是每个人都犯,要看整体的八字。至于你呢,是冲太岁。那么,你到底有 没有冲太岁,要详细看看八字。属猪八字重土,却是好事!冲开埋在地的金,官运钱财亨通。其实,每一人都适合 年初拜太岁,然后年尾谢太岁。并没有硬性规定,一定要冲犯太岁才能拜太岁。

至于你所说的不如意的事,都脱离不了无形冤亲债主,所以特别倒霉(破财、血光之灾等等)。严重的情况是冤亲 厉鬼出现,多数是几乎没得谈。要对方的命抵债,就要硬硬对方死。

No 1. 终身忌吃牛肉。
No 3. 抄经与念经回向冤亲债主。

>>>>>>>>>>>>
Thank you for sharing

谢谢分享
完全同意你的说法。

corm
01-06-2013, 04:25 PM
昨晚急事,出去给朋友的小孩收惊。父母从保姆家把小孩抱回来的时候,就一直哭闹的不寻常。因保姆不懂事,下 午把小孩带去家楼下看出殡。经我处理完之后,短短15分钟。小孩乖乖不闹,间接睡着。回到家,累到要死,拖 到现在有空才回复。
道教的改运方法是非常短暂。要看偏财运者,我相当反感。若不是偏门、财运方面课题,我会乐意提 供见解。

http://d.pictureupload.us/67395931251a97b1cc5a3f.jpg

在Bukit Ho Swee卖鸡饭整20多年才休业,家境极为富有,家庭幸福美满。可是,好景不长。冤鬼找上门的时候,已经太 迟了。先死妻子、然后儿子、孙女。鸡饭主的媳妇找到我的时候,老鸡饭主得cancer危在旦夕。起初,被神 棍骗了钱,花钱请有名的风水师改风水被刮了一笔大钱,事情不但没有解决,还全家鸡犬不宁,祸患连绵。冤鬼和 鸡群来讨债的时候,仙佛菩萨档也档不住。媳妇本是得死的,不过她命不该绝。谈判开出条件,媳妇乖乖答应才肯 罢休。她现在吃长斋,天天念经回向,下班后作义工。每个月的赚的钱,拿去做善事。

No 1. 终身忌吃牛肉。
No 3. 抄经与念经回向冤亲债主。

你不能private message ah?

我很想把我出生日期时间八字让你analyse但我不要把我的八字这么私人的东西公开的发布在 论谈网站上。

sammyboyfor
01-06-2013, 05:42 PM

All religions are a load of bullshit. You must have a screw loose. I suggest you seek psychiatric care.

asians
01-06-2013, 07:06 PM
All religions are a load of bullshit. You must have a screw loose. I suggest you seek psychiatric care.

you are a mentally-sick screw-lose son of the bitch!

you as the in-charge of this forum can still shockingly make this type of blasphemous and insulting statement about Buddhism and Christianity are all a load of bullshit and that people that believe in them are screw-lose that need psychiatric care, no wonder so many forumners in this forum always scold you and despise you!

you this mentally-sick screw-lose born loser moronic dog go die lah!

KinderBueno
02-06-2013, 01:46 AM
Thank you for sharing
谢谢分享
完全同意你的说法。阁下也有很好的慧根。:)

你不能private message ah?我关掉private messaging是有原因。

我很想把我出生日期时间八字让你analyse但我不要把我的八字这么私人的东西公开的发布在论谈网站上。 向你说声对不起。

第一 没有空。
第二 只有特殊情况我才看。比如,生命有受到威胁(紧急入院/住ICU)、单亲家长无依无靠、无端端行为不寻常等等。
第三 如果给你讲解命盘,对其他人不公平。

In fact, I have offered my help to many bros through prviate message, but poor response. It could be either they do not believe or thinking no free lunch. 我是非常愿意帮,只是对方不肯给自己机会(业障阻碍)。

我在帮人的时候,对方不知道我的来历。在对方最需要的时候,我会因情况伸出援手,暗中看紫薇命 盘,提醒/暗示/帮他。即使对方不说出生日期,我用六壬能知将会发生什么事。

我的原则绝对不会开口要钱,也不会说自己服务免费。如果对方随喜/随缘有给我就收。钱收起是作慈善之用,根本没进我口袋,无形中给对方积阴德。

sammyboyfor
02-06-2013, 03:40 AM
you are a mentally-sick screw-lose son of the bitch!

you as the in-charge of this forum can still shockingly make this type of blasphemous and insulting statement about Buddhism and Christianity are all a load of bullshit and that people that believe in them are screw-lose that need psychiatric care, no wonder so many forumners in this forum always scold you and despise you!

you this mentally-sick screw-lose born loser moronic dog go die lah!

If you need something to worship, why don't you pray to this daily!! :D That's what this forum is for. AMEN AND HALLELUJAH!!!

http://drugline.org/img/ail/1335_1344_4.jpg

asians
02-06-2013, 04:58 AM
If you need something to worship, why don't you pray to this daily!! :D That's what this forum is for. AMEN AND HALLELUJAH!!!

http://drugline.org/img/ail/1335_1344_4.jpg

you are a mentally-sick moronic son of the bitch!

How can you as this forum's moderator-in-charge post a woman's chee bye in this buddhism thread and you tell people to pray to this chee bye daily instead!? This is very disrespectful, blasphemous and insulting to people's religion!

I fuck your whore mother! you this mentally-sick son of the bitch go die lah!

sammyboyfor
02-06-2013, 05:49 AM
How can you as this forum's moderator-in-charge post a woman's chee bye in this buddhism thread and you tell people to pray to this chee bye daily instead!? This is very disrespectful, blasphemous and insulting to people's religion!

This is SEX forum dedicated to Chee Byes. If you want to curse someone, it should be directed at the Chee Bye Kia who started a religious thread in Chee Bye forum instead of in some far more appropriate venue. :D

Christians please proceed to http://www.chc.org.sg/ Sun Ho will cleanse your soul.
I actually have nothing against Buddhism as it is a philosophy not a religion in my books. However, those who treat it as a religion deserve to be called nut jobs because they have obviously deviated from truth.

This section if for those who have had their hearts broken by some hooker's Chee Bye. Subjects that don't involve a Chee Bye in one way or another should not be posted here.

Wishing you and all your Chee Byes a great weekend.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7961/882/1600/Jesus%20!!!.jpg

sammyboyfor
02-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Another good one for today! :p

http://a3.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/19/f247a7384acd61259c129676f4bf63a6/l.jpg

sammyboyfor
02-06-2013, 09:58 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/543731_442751225807922_1179762995_n.jpg

sammyboyfor
02-06-2013, 09:59 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/556756_346398525471962_1585175251_n.jpg

mustachio
02-06-2013, 10:50 AM
KinderBueno师兄好,
小弟在去年也受过师兄的恩惠,开导和安慰。感激不尽!
生活也安定了些,心情也比去年和师兄通讯时好多了,不过也有些新的问题要面对。去年和师兄通讯后就没联系是 以为在网上找师兄解答难题的朋友很多,所以没再和师兄再联系。还好也没删掉之前的私人电邮。又看了一回,也 又所感触。现在我也过着安分守己的日子,也好久没上风月场所了。
关于师兄说要终生忌吃牛肉,我想问如果不小心吃道要如何呢?比如说和孩子去餐馆用餐,他点了牛排,餐馆的用 具是公用的,那要如何处理呢?
谢盼师兄解答!

asians
02-06-2013, 01:25 PM
This is SEX forum dedicated to Chee Byes. If you want to curse someone, it should be directed at the Chee Bye Kia who started a religious thread in Chee Bye forum instead of in some far more appropriate venue. :D

Christians please proceed to http://www.chc.org.sg/ Sun Ho will cleanse your soul.
I actually have nothing against Buddhism as it is a philosophy not a religion in my books. However, those who treat it as a religion deserve to be called nut jobs because they have obviously deviated from truth.

This section if for those who have had their hearts broken by some hooker's Chee Bye. Subjects that don't involve a Chee Bye in one way or another should not be posted here.

Wishing you and all your Chee Byes a great weekend.

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7961/882/1600/Jesus%20!!!.jpg

you this Chee Bye Kia mentally-sick son of the bitch go die!

you this Chee Bye cunt dog is a disgrace to all human beings!

sammyboyfor
02-06-2013, 01:54 PM
you this Chee Bye Kia mentally-sick son of the bitch go die!

you this Chee Bye cunt dog is a disgrace to all human beings!

Please do not quote the whole post when you reply. Cheers. :cool:

newyorker88
03-06-2013, 03:58 PM
阁下也有很好的慧根。

我关掉private messaging是有原因。

向你说声对不起。

第一 没有空。
第二 只有特殊情况我才看。比如,生命有受到威胁(紧急入院/住ICU)、单亲家长无依无靠、无端端行为不寻常等等。
第三 如果给你讲解命盘,对其他人不公平。

In fact, I have offered my help to many bros through prviate message, but poor response. It could be either they do not believe or thinking no free lunch. 我是非常愿意帮,只是对方不肯给自己机会(业障阻碍)。

我在帮人的时候,对方不知道我的来历。在对方最需要的时候,我会因情况伸出援手,暗中看紫薇命 盘,提醒/暗示/帮他。即使对方不说出生日期,我用六壬能知将会发生什么事。

我的原则绝对不会开口要钱,也不会说自己服务免费。如果对方随喜/随缘有给我就收。钱收起是作慈善之用,根本没进我口袋,无形中给对方积阴德。

Friend, you use these type of mystic arts to help people is noble. But remember, there are times when the karmic debtors will come after you if you interfere. Remember the rules in helping others, even your intention is to help others, but there are rules of doing such things.

I salute your selfless help for others, but always beware of karmic debtors coming for you, if you dont do it correctly. I dono which schoolf of the 5 arts you belong to, or some other schools, but please do take care of yourself, such people like you are not common already.

newyorker88
03-06-2013, 04:01 PM
A clone who sign up just to post such comments and zap from his main nick without leaving names.

as usual, cowards.

spacecraft
Samster (M) Join Date: Jan 2013
My Reputation:Points: 20 / Power: 0

you are a bastard born loser retarded dog! you this bastard is totally shameless!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are a bastard born loser retarded dog!

you are not fit to post in this serious fortune telling thread.

Just look at your shameless sinful signature remarks which you posted you must see a different pussy everyday or else you will !@@%^&

you this bastard born loser retarded dog is not fit to post in this serious fortune telling thread.

you are a shameless bastard born loser retarded dog!

mustachio
03-06-2013, 06:13 PM
I thought from the User CP you will know who zapped you?

I respect your remarks. 12 points for you! You are a Master of the Mystic Arts?

KinderBueno
03-06-2013, 07:40 PM
KinderBueno师兄好,小弟在去年也受过师兄的恩惠,开导和安慰。感激不尽!生活也安定了些,心情 也比去年和师兄通讯时好多了,不过也有些新的问题要面对。去年和师兄通讯后就没联系是以为在网上找师兄解答 难题的朋友很多,所以没再和师兄再联系。还好也没删掉之前的私人电邮。又看了一回,也又所感触 。
您好啊!这个楼所有帖子,唯独你的回复最谦虚。我比较喜欢恢复。:)

现在我也过着安分守己的日子,也好久没上风月场所了。
非常好!令人鼓舞!人生迈进了一大步!

卖身的女人讨生活 - 即使人不出现,八字马上可以看得出。这世轮为娼妓,与她前世脱离不了关系。于是,种种的虐缘带到今世,要靠 卖淫为生。在佛、道、儒对嫖妓有负面看法。 所谓,‘万恶淫为首’。在佛教,邪淫最为要不的。娼妓就跟普通人一样有好有坏。娼妓要是成了小三,破坏美满 的婚姻,她的果报不止卖淫的业。

娼妓带有相当严重的‘秽气’。“一双玉臂千人枕”就因为这样,嫖妓的人会直接走衰运。嫖客常常嫖妓,永远走 倒霉运,永远难翻身。

嫖客嫖完妓之后,磁场是负,灵光(aura)暗无颜色。一般普通人不知道,感觉不出也看不见。无论嫖客做什 么事,会很不顺利。要是巧遇运柱、流年运势走下坡,他会活得很辛苦。

KinderBueno师兄好,
关于师兄说要终生忌吃牛肉,我想问如果不小心吃道要如何呢?比如说和孩子去餐馆用餐,他点了牛排,餐馆的用 具是公用的,那要如何处理呢?谢盼师兄解答!
吃了下去也没有办法。吐也吐不出来了。

你有机会经过佛寺,建议进去忏悔。向诸仙佛菩萨诚心磕头忏悔以前做过的有意/无心错事(包括吃了牛肉),立誓往后永不粘牛肉。

说到吃牛肉,中国人最不忌。什么牛肉面、牛肠、牛肚、牛丸、牛尾统统都吃。这个世界只有中国人吃牛肉方便面 (instant noodle)排行全球第一!No matter which part in China, everybody loves eating beef. 宰牛作肉酱、制成调味料,吃进肚就是慢性寻死。

http://d.pictureupload.us/168853092651ac7c050a816.jpg

业力承受不住,灾祸连绵不断,人民就要受刀兵劫了。

汶川大地震后,我特地绕道去了一趟,实在惨不忍睹。In fact, I visited few years aftermath of Phuket tsunami. 孤魂野鬼多到不得了。跟我进hotel,晚上接二连三敲我的门,一整群蹲在我房门外哭。凭我一个人,超度也 超度不完。生前没吃斋念佛罪业重,又死后不甘愿。我真的是爱莫能助。

Anyway, back to your question, 去外面用餐的用具,只要有洗过/干净就好。无需执著餐具是否有粘过牛肉。Islamic就比较执著。However, nowadays, there are some muslim believers accept "non-halal" cockeries, but utensils must be cleaned.

喝牛奶也没有问题。因为,没有杀害牛的生命。现在的牛奶的制造,已经是商业化,专门饲养牛只提供牛奶,不是 屠宰要它的肉。上天有好生之德,baby需要喝、成人也需要牛奶来补钙。

mustachio
03-06-2013, 11:59 PM
KinderBueno师兄,

过奖了!我的人生哲理是要厚道,谦卑和低调。很多时候都做不到。

不过这楼毕竟是公开的,而不是师兄弟我两的天地,也不能当是聊天室的畅谈,以免引起其他师兄的 不满。

二十年前也有说过不再吃牛肉,可是婚姻亮红灯,跟着失败后,而在工作和社交场所不经,不敬的也吃下了牛肉, 想到酒肉穿肠过,不过罪孽体中留!其实我是牛肉爱好者,为了婚姻而割爱,结果还是离婚收场!

是男人都不会抗拒女色的,我也不例外,而还很想望,目前单身,可是还是把肉欲忍了下来!不上妓 院而自己来! 春节前后也和一位有夫之怨妇有过短短的一段情。虽然大家同病相怜,不过也实在是罪过! 在佛祖和观音菩萨面前也忏悔过了好多遍,可是厄运总是困扰我,想请师兄指点迷津。

当中我也有隐私,不便在大庭广众前公开。师兄能行个方便吗?

祝安康!

胡须佬敬上

newyorker88
04-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Another of his abusive post again. hahahaha.

Posting only 1 post so no one can zap him? Using this nick to sent all sort of hate mails?

Yesterday, 04:18 PM
spacecraft
Samster (M) Join Date: Jan 2013
My Reputation:Points: 20 / Power: 0

you are a basterd born loser coward dog!yr mother is a whore pig that mates with dogs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you are a bastard born loser retarded coward dog!

your mother is a whore pig that mates with dogs!

your mother is a whore pig that mates with dogs, that's why you this bastard born loser retarded coward dog is so shameless!

Redbrick
04-06-2013, 01:43 PM
In fact, I have offered my help to many bros through prviate message, but poor response. It could be either they do not believe or thinking no free lunch.

What details do you need if I want my fortune read? :)

RockViet
04-06-2013, 07:45 PM
KinderBueno师兄,

是男人都不会抗拒女色的,我也不例外,而还很想望,目前单身,可是还是把肉欲忍了下来!不上妓 院而自己来! 春节前后也和一位有夫之怨妇有过短短的一段情。虽然大家同病相怜,不过也实在是罪过! 在佛祖和观音菩萨面前也忏悔过了好多遍,可是厄运总是困扰我,想请师兄指点迷津。

当中我也有隐私,不便在大庭广众前公开。师兄能行个方便吗?

祝安康!

胡须佬敬上

"目前单身,可是还是把肉欲忍了下来!不上妓院而自己来!"

手淫同样也是犯邪淫,造恶业
手淫犯邪淫同样..削福,厄运连连,倒霉运

手淫时一定意淫.这也是犯邪淫.
此外手淫伤身伤精伤神

http://www.jiexieyin.org/

mustachio
04-06-2013, 09:20 PM
如果没有上这网站也不会和师兄结缘了!是吗?
凡人总是会有欲望的,我不是圣人也没皈依和受戒更不是柳下惠,只有一丁点的佛心。据说手淫过度是对身体不良 的,好比纵欲,可是完全没有新陈代谢也是不行的。医学研究也有记载缺乏性行为会是前列线癌的导火线。信与不 信?借口?
圣人我非也!手淫好比KinderBueno师兄所说的“肉边菜”!
要受的五戒包或了杀生,邪淫,偷窃,妄语和(饮酒)酗酒。受过戒的佛教徒是否都做的到呢?做人只要知错悔改 ,问心无愧就好了!
Take the middle path and do not be too obsessed with right or wrong. Having too much of a good thing is not a good thing but having too much bad things is obviously no good!
The day will come when we meet our Maker and he will "open book." But how many of us will actually see that? Had anyone "came back" and said "I met my Maker and he asked me to come back."
So we must live meaningfully, happily and be at peace with oneself!
感谢师兄和小弟分享!

RockViet
05-06-2013, 12:56 AM
如果没有上这网站也不会和师兄结缘了!是吗?
凡人总是会有欲望的,我不是圣人也没皈依和受戒更不是柳下惠,只有一丁点的佛心。据说手淫过度是对身体不良 的,好比纵欲,可是完全没有新陈代谢也是不行的。医学研究也有记载缺乏性行为会是前列线癌的导火线。信与不 信?借口?
圣人我非也!手淫好比KinderBueno师兄所说的“肉边菜”!
要受的五戒包或了杀生,邪淫,偷窃,妄语和(饮酒)酗酒。受过戒的佛教徒是否都做的到呢?做人只要知错悔改 ,问心无愧就好了!
感谢师兄和小弟分享!

hi师兄 这只是我所知和看法。。也知道这很难接受

没错凡人有欲望。 听起来很纳闷吧. 怎么可能没生理须要呢?
也看到周围的人也在做也没事!您瞎说吧?
但福报单薄的人做了没福受。福削了,厄运厄运就来了。

生理须要呢?- 和正式妻子的生理须要是正淫 。这只要是不过量就没事。

万事淫为首..偷窃,妄语都没那么遭

除此之外手淫这“肉边菜”过度不过度都是对身体不良的。
因为中医理
- 手淫耗掉大量阳气,而男女性爱中有阴阳配合。反而没那么伤.
- 精和肾有关。精是来养生的。人体要一段时间存精。也和年龄有分。
20yo ~ 30yo - 7 days 才有多余的精 - for 1 time, 30yo ~ 40yo -14 day, 40yo ~ 50yo - 1mth.,
猜想大多人一定过度了...精不是西医说的蛋白质,吃两个鸡蛋的蛋就补回的

请看此视频...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=285604

也知道这很难接受.生理须要不是我要..除非圣人..那只有正式结婚才是解决方法。
难怪老一辈说"成家立业" 成了家正淫不邪淫,顾家,孝顺..好事就相对的顺利来了

EvolveMMA
05-06-2013, 01:26 AM
What details do you need if I want my fortune read? :)

How about your bank accounts and PIN? :p

esssinine
05-06-2013, 07:47 AM
if ppl can tell fortune have u ever wondered why they hang around offering to help others? if YOU can see whats ahead wouldnt you rather make good for yourself ?

ya right i forgot they always say i can see for others but not myself blah blah blah :p

mustachio
05-06-2013, 10:20 AM
hi师兄 这只是我所知和看法。。也知道这很难接受
感谢师兄的见解!

没错凡人有欲望。 听起来很纳闷吧. 怎么可能没生理须要呢?
也看到周围的人也在做也没事!您瞎说吧?
周边的人也在做,可能他们祖上有德,或前世积了很大的福,今世用也用不完!这是他们的福分!

现在孤家寡人没有妻子,没有爱人也等于没有“出路“。只要把定心,不再上风月场所,不滥交,不淫人妻,就应 该把八九成的邪淫给避免了吧?现在只求日子过得平淡,开心,充实就好了!大富大贵,夜夜笙歌,左拥右抱?非 也!活过了半百才知道什么是回头是岸!

万事淫为首..偷窃,妄语都没那么遭
完全同意!其他的恶行都是因淫而生。

因为中医理
20yo ~ 30yo - 7 days 才有多余的精 - for 1 time, 30yo ~ 40yo -14 day, 40yo ~ 50yo - 1mth.,
猜想大多人一定过度了...精不是西医说的蛋白质,吃两个鸡蛋的蛋就补回的
也听说过,一滴精是由一匙血而生。过了五十就要两个月吧?真糟糕!

请看此视频...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=285604

老一辈的三妻四妾,还花天酒地,败家的也有不少。凡事不要过量吧!

newyorker88
05-06-2013, 12:22 PM
if ppl can tell fortune have u ever wondered why they hang around offering to help others? if YOU can see whats ahead wouldnt you rather make good for yourself ?

ya right i forgot they always say i can see for others but not myself blah blah blah

Let me answer this question is a different way...

1)Not everyone can master such arts, only few with destinated lives are able to master them.

2)It is like the light/wave paradox, if you try to "measure" the results of a beam of electrons travelling with equipments, you get a different set of results when you dont have equipments measuring it. therefore, such readings of fortune is 90% to 95% depending on the master and CHOICE of the person. And the master can only say to certain extend of the possible future, more than that, it is against the rules.

3) to the question why they cannot see for themselves and for others, that is part of the rules as well. They are to help those who "by chance" or "by Fate" send by higher powers to guide those in need to go thru a problem, due to that person's good merits. These people( I am referring to real ones) do by law cannot abuse these powers. They themselves have to obey rules set down also, not suka suka do this or that.

In general, all these are NOT YOU SEEK the FORTUNE TELLER, rather than THEY COME FOR YOU. Or simply, you seek for help, and when the time is right, you meet the person there waiting to help you, guided by higher beings or answer to your prayers for help. NOT those going around wanting to tell you your fortune for a fee. Of cos, these people are not by obligation to demand any amount, but generally take a red packet for their service. Doing some other stuff, thats another matter, and some are fakes, or abuse such powers. Higher power will deal with them.

DaMan85
09-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Hi KinderBueno,

I actually have asked you about certain questions before and I still have some enquires I wanna ask you about. Would you mind sending me a pm with your personal email?

hoho99
10-06-2013, 03:54 PM
SINGAPORE: GoldenMile Complex #03-48
+65 9103 1594

Just help to bring up her location for those who are still looking for Ah mah:D

Make appt on timing will do no need anything else.

Today kenna someone who kept calling Ah Mah up to ask for location , queue number, operating hour etc, until i laugh till peng san down there. By the way i think her rate is at $38 or $28 ( sorry as i forgot as she give me a amulet so i add a little for karma lar)

Oh forgot to say you may also add her on facebook too

fancy123
11-06-2013, 12:35 AM

ya right i forgot they always say i can see for others but not myself blah blah blah :p

Let me answer this question is a different way...

1)Not everyone can master such arts, only few with destinated lives are able to master them.

2)It is like the light/wave paradox, if you try to "measure" the results of a beam of electrons travelling with equipments, you get a different set of results when you dont have equipments measuring it. therefore, such readings of fortune is 90% to 95% depending on the master and CHOICE of the person. And the master can only say to certain extend of the possible future, more than that, it is against the rules.

3) to the question why they cannot see for themselves and for others, that is part of the rules as well. They are to help those who "by chance" or "by Fate" send by higher powers to guide those in need to go thru a problem, due to that person's good merits. These people( I am referring to real ones) do by law cannot abuse these powers. They themselves have to obey rules set down also, not suka suka do this or that.

In general, all these are NOT YOU SEEK the FORTUNE TELLER, rather than THEY COME FOR YOU. Or simply, you seek for help, and when the time is right, you meet the person there waiting to help you, guided by higher beings or answer to your prayers for help. NOT those going around wanting to tell you your fortune for a fee. Of cos, these people are not by obligation to demand any amount, but generally take a red packet for their service. Doing some other stuff, thats another matter, and some are fakes, or abuse such powers. Higher power will deal with them.

Enlightening thanxs for yr explanation.;)

KinderBueno
11-06-2013, 09:14 PM
也看到周围的人也在做也没事!您瞎说吧?

万事淫为首..偷窃,妄语都没那么遭

因为中医理

说的很对!没错!
http://d.pictureupload.us/5225516251b72225783d4.jpg

Hi KinderBueno,
I actually have asked you about certain questions before and I still have some enquires I wanna ask you about. Would you mind sending me a pm with your personal email?
Sorry to keep you waiting. Not available at the moment.

Hi KinderBrueno,
I have tried contacting you via pm but you have blocked email Appreciate if we could contact in some way or another. Would love to seek your help. Thanks
Sorry to keep you waiting. Not available at the moment.

KinderBueno
11-06-2013, 09:23 PM
I am sorry that unable to entertain queries about striking 4D/Toto, fortune luck, debt, business failing, women horniess, switching career, sexually impotent & etc. Also, I have no time playing 'ping-pong' private messaging.

I have been attending much serious issues (such as divorce, husband 包二奶养小三, kids' health, infertility & etc) in other forum.

帮忙妇女不用浪费唇舌,
1. 不会自私。目标是家庭幸福。肯为家庭牺牲。
2. 劝吃素念经回向。非常有决心!
3. 一听就入耳,马上照着做。没有第二句,也没有怨言。

It is heart touching to see women sacrificing for the sake of family (especially husband) and trying hard to build a family.

老师出道至今,最难对付的还是‘人’。人比鬼更加可怕。

queeniegal
12-06-2013, 12:47 AM
I am sorry that unable to entertain queries about striking 4D/Toto, fortune luck, debt, business failing, women horniess, switching career, sexually impotent & etc. Also, I have no time playing 'ping-pong' private messaging.

I have been attending much serious issues (such as divorce, husband 包二奶养小三, kids' health, infertility & etc) in other forum.

帮忙妇女不用浪费唇舌,
1. 不会自私。目标是家庭幸福。肯为家庭牺牲。
2. 劝吃素念经回向。非常有决心!
3. 一听就入耳,马上照着做。没有第二句,也没有怨言。

It is heart touching to see women sacrificing for the sake of family (especially husband) and trying hard to build a family.

老师出道至今,最难对付的还是‘人’。人比鬼更加可怕。

Haha I agreed! 人比鬼更可怕!

I been chanting and vegan.. Even tho my health not good but still
Is 功德 to 回向. Somehow I believe someone in my family will benefit (:

newyorker88
12-06-2013, 11:53 AM
老师出道至今,最难对付的还是‘人’。人比鬼更加可怕。]

Humans will eat you alive. the most ghost will scare you to death, and you have a body left.

pharaun
13-06-2013, 04:03 AM
Dear Bro Kinder Brueno,

I tried messaging you but got rejected ....

I would like some advice to the question I had asked previously .

to whom I should ask or how to know ?

just feeling something is wrong somewhere ...

looking forward for your reply

pharaun

KinderBueno
13-06-2013, 08:17 PM
Dear Bro Kinder Brueno,
I tried messaging you but got rejected ....
I would like some advice to the question I had asked previously .
to whom I should ask or how to know ?
just feeling something is wrong somewhere ...
pharaun
Usually, I delete private messages after replying. However, I kept yours. Perhaps, make a post in this thread.

老师能按得住泰降,不过你得要找其他人彻底清除。

Years ago, I met an ang-moh on board NWA flight bounding for U.S.. He was shivering terribly and vomitting. He vomited something unusual in the sick bag which I looked into (there were creepy wringglers).

http://d.pictureupload.us/109450109351b9b6663b427.jpg
something like this

Later, he confessed to me, he was going gaga over a Thai woman. He enjoyed physical intimacy with her throughout his vacation trip. 这ang-moh玩完了,好死不死搭上了泰国女人。

于心不忍,看他被折磨。我便借故离开座位,要了杯温水,在水里灌了很多咒,然后在水里动了点手脚,前后花了 一个小才拿给ang-moh喝,这才定下来。方能治标不治本,只是解燃眉之急罢了。那泰国女人誓不罢休,肯定要ang-moh回去找她。For the 14 hours flight, he survived at San Francisco airport. My last American slang to him before disembarking was, "You gonna pay the price for what you have messed with her. Return to Thailand within 7 days".

There were many divorce couples had this issue and they did know the actual reasons and refuse to accept. 以上横刀夺爱的暗招,同样有女性受害者。Automatically, fell in love with a man. 不知不觉,献出肉体。These are nothing new, and have been commonly happening around us.

RockViet
15-06-2013, 01:01 AM
haha i agreed! 人比鬼更可怕!

i been chanting and vegan.. Even tho my health not good but still
is 功德 to 回向. Somehow i believe someone in my family will benefit (:

随喜, 努力加油!........!

queeniegal
16-06-2013, 02:21 AM
随喜, 努力加油!........!

谢谢, hmm I'm not full vegan forgot type just one month got few days I am vegan based on Buddha calendar.

pharaun
16-06-2013, 11:57 PM
Dear bro KinderBueno,

from previous message:

As for your questions, I will answer you.

is there anyone i can see , a professional who can know if i can kena spell or not ?
Ans: As far as I know, in Singapore there are.

1) I would to know How to tell if one "kena spell or Not" ... reason being I just feel something is wrong somewhere , a hunch ? "something in my mind but I just can't figure it out" ... I mean, I don't encounter " Huo peng you ".. or vomit strange staff , but just incidents, small ones that just too coincidental ... to my personal matters or business ... when a person cast a curse or spell to others , is the outcome very dramatic ? or very subtle ?

2) to see someone about it ? In Singapore whom ?

3) is there anyway to protect and break curses or spells ?

is there really good fortune teller or sixth sense person whom i can see ?
Ans: Not in Singapore.

3) If not in Singapore , where then ? Indonesia ? Malaysia ? or ?

yours
pharaun

lickingd
17-06-2013, 11:06 AM
dear pharaun

i am kind of lost in life, feeling stress and miserable. have been jobless for past 2 years since back to singapore, after holding high post overseas. i dont seem to understand what have happen to me, feel like living and confine in a bottle which both i can see from inside and outside people can see me but we are just untouchable. temper have been bad on myself. need advise !!!!!!

mustachio
18-06-2013, 08:34 AM
I need to delete this post.

vinnieboy
18-06-2013, 09:10 AM
dear pharaun

i am kind of lost in life, feeling stress and miserable. have been jobless for past 2 years since back to singapore, after holding high post overseas. i dont seem to understand what have happen to me, feel like living and confine in a bottle which both i can see from inside and outside people can see me but we are just untouchable. temper have been bad on myself. need advise !!!!!!

Bro - our career life or rather our life is a cycle of each equal 9 years. Total 3 types so far i have seen.

Type 1 (Good first Bad later)
Some will experience a very rich career life immediately after their Degree or uni life, one job in company can reach up to almost a MD position (high level status with at least half a mil a year). And after that, he or she will get into trouble like e.g. like the recent Peter Lim cases, and other court cases. Some of you may have been doing quite well and stabilise liao but outside his or family life still fool around and still hold a high salary high post job. This sort of people is a matter of time the downfall will come after them. Just have to wait for the fruit to ripe, it may not ripe in this life; it could next or the life after the next one.

Type 2: (Rough First, Smooth later)
However some will 'suffer' first for like one or two cycle before they became more stable.
E.g. Bad experiences = (numerous job switches, short term contract, kenna sacked, jobless in between, start up own biz failures, kenna court cases, in short his or her career life screwed) He or she will experience the above shortly after entering into a full time job right after his/her graduation, then after all these rough rides, he or she will then settle down, by then he or she could be 45 years old. Some earlier, some later.

Type 3: ("One road smooth wind")
Soon Soon (Smooth smooth) one or two job all the way until they got retired.

mustachio
18-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Bro - our career life or rather our life is a cycle of each equal 9 years. Total 3 types so far i have seen.

Type 1 (Good first Bad later)
Some will experience a very rich career life immediately after their Degree or uni life, one job in company can reach up to almost a MD position (high level status with at least half a mil a year). And after that, he or she will get into trouble like e.g. like the recent Peter Lim cases, and other court cases. Some of you may have been doing quite well and stabilise liao but outside his or family life still fool around and still hold a high salary high post job. This sort of people is a matter of time the downfall will come after them. Just have to wait for the fruit to ripe, it may not ripe in this life; it could next or the life after the next one.

Type 2: (Rough First, Smooth later)
However some will 'suffer' first for like one or two cycle before they became more stable.
E.g. Bad experiences = (numerous job switches, short term contract, kenna sacked, jobless in between, start up own biz failures, kenna court cases, in short his or her career life screwed) He or she will experience the above shortly after entering into a full time job right after his/her graduation, then after all these rough rides, he or she will then settle down, by then he or she could be 45 years old. Some earlier, some later.

Type 3: ("One road smooth wind")
Soon Soon (Smooth smooth) one or two job all the way until they got retired.

I heard about that as well. Based on a new type of calculation using the western and not Chinese birth date. It's quite accurate.

But is there a Type 4? Rough all the way?

queeniegal
19-06-2013, 12:15 AM
I feel sorry for you as I am in a bad situation as well. Not really had it good in career and relationships.
I always read in the papers that there is a very powerful master in the basement of katong shopping centre. He can use his heaven eye to see things and even see your house. After that he will fix the problem and change your life. I think he also removes black magic as I see displays of black magic things at the shop. I don't know how much he charges. It's the shop facing the road.
I may go and consult if things get worse.

U referring to master Eric?

mustachio
19-06-2013, 12:18 AM
U referring to master Eric?

I have not tried

vinnieboy
19-06-2013, 09:26 AM
I heard about that as well. Based on a new type of calculation using the western and not Chinese birth date. It's quite accurate.

But is there a Type 4? Rough all the way?

Type 4 - yes Type 4 can further branched into 2 categories; (4A and 4B)

Type 4A = ITE = basically totally no career life = no life, these people are actually problematic children whom doesn't have any love and care from their parents. They attended very minimum education and dropped out from secondary and even primary school, and joined secret societies or gang group and commit crimes and in the end spend whole life in Jail or death sentence. (Type 4A = Is The End)

Type 4B = Those can think one after jail term and those who manage to quit the gang group and turned over into a new leaf (still depend on one karma before he met any qui ren to help them), will start to work his or her way up, these sort of people really have nothing to fall back, behind no rich mountains (Parent gone, sibling migrated, etc) and in their later part of the life, they usually are very very rich business man especially in Food-related business or doing Renovation stuff, etc. They are a different person. More humble and wiser.

All the above paths/destiny has already been laid down the moment you are borned. Again, if anything can be predicted, it can be prevented or corrected through many ways.

The most accurate divination method (If your at CROSS ROAD) is still the tradition lock chiam xi method at Waterloo Street Buddhist Temple (Kuan Shi Yin Miao @ shi ma lu). There is a method to connect yourself to the namo kuan shi yin busha. Once you got the lot, read its interpretion, and please follow if you want peace.

I once did NOT follow the lot suggestion (i choose not to continue with my 5 fig day job and go into property biz), thinking that i work 14 to 16 hours every day in real estate business will bring me success like what i am doing for my usual day job, so i am very and super confident and sure can close case. I am very motivated and looking forward to this real estate business.

In the end, every deals i missed just that 0.1% and all deals went burst. I did many roadshows, door to door knocking, flyers distributions, hyping, kenna chased away by MRT stuff, shopping ctr security guards, faced thousands and thousands of rejections; also I came super early like 2am to queue in Showflat (FCFS basis) also NO USE. I still continue the above course of actions even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success for many months. At the back of my mind - why i so foolish? Are my strategies correct or luck or feng shui or what t f i am doing??

Some newbies agents got better karma (luck), went in, close so many deals with comm amounted to near millions.

Even your mindset how strong, how persistent, it cannot change the destiny we must go through.

This is life. Know yourself (ahead). When it comes, it will.

queeniegal
19-06-2013, 12:58 PM

Type 4A = ITE = basically totally no career life = no life, these people are actually problematic children whom doesn't have any love and care from their parents. They attended very minimum education and dropped out from secondary and even primary school, and joined secret societies or gang group and commit crimes and in the end spend whole life in Jail or death sentence. (Type 4A = Is The End)

Type 4B = Those can think one after jail term and those who manage to quit the gang group and turned over into a new leaf (still depend on one karma before he met any qui ren to help them), will start to work his or her way up, these sort of people really have nothing to fall back, behind no rich mountains (Parent gone, sibling migrated, etc) and in their later part of the life, they usually are very very rich business man especially in Food-related business or doing Renovation stuff, etc. They are a different person. More humble and wiser.

All the above paths/destiny has already been laid down the moment you are borned. Again, if anything can be predicted, it can be prevented or corrected through many ways.

The most accurate divination method (If your at CROSS ROAD) is still the tradition lock chiam xi method at Waterloo Street Buddhist Temple (Kuan Shi Yin Miao @ shi ma lu). There is a method to connect yourself to the namo kuan shi yin busha. Once you got the lot, read its interpretion, and please follow if you want peace.

I once did NOT follow the lot suggestion (i choose not to continue with my 5 fig day job and go into property biz), thinking that i work 14 to 16 hours every day in real estate business will bring me success like what i am doing for my usual day job, so i am very and super confident and sure can close case. I am very motivated and looking forward to this real estate business.

In the end, every deals i missed just that 0.1% and all deals went burst. I did many roadshows, door to door knocking, flyers distributions, hyping, kenna chased away by MRT stuff, shopping ctr security guards, faced thousands and thousands of rejections; also I came super early like 2am to queue in Showflat (FCFS basis) also NO USE. I still continue the above course of actions even in the face of difficulty or with little or no indication of success for many months. At the back of my mind - why i so foolish? Are my strategies correct or luck or feng shui or what t f i am doing??

Some newbies agents got better karma (luck), went in, close so many deals with comm amounted to near millions.

Even your mindset how strong, how persistent, it cannot change the destiny we must go through.

I want to resign badly! But Bugis guanyin ma her lots can talk to you and warn me once you quit you will regret along the line.

Thus I hang on till now!

ah rat
19-06-2013, 01:41 PM
I want to resign badly! But Bugis guanyin ma her lots can talk to you and warn me once you quit you will regret along the line.

Thus I hang on till now!

Sis,just hang on,there must reason Guanyin lots said :D

mustachio
19-06-2013, 02:14 PM

There is no escaping! Sometimes we just have to bite the bullet and wait for our time to come. No matter how hard you try, how kind and charitable you are, there bound to be something that obstruct you.
Many factors come into play. 1. life, 2. luck, 3. fengshui, 4. charitable acts, 5. study, 6. hardwork, etc
Name also may play a part.
I also used to go and ask for lots from the Kwan Imm Mah. There is something She is trying to tell you. So it is better to listen.

mustachio
19-06-2013, 02:16 PM

Thus I hang on till now!

Hang on! There must be a reason! Many years ago a lady who was also a medium read my palm and told me to stay on my job and not quite or I will lose my job because of minions. How true! But too bad she's no longer around.

GalaxyPocket
19-06-2013, 03:23 PM
how much does the bugis guan yi ma charge? :)
i went to golden mile one... very accurate :D

Big Sexy
19-06-2013, 03:36 PM
did your quanyin ma tells you that u will get zapped if you quote the whole post?

Thus I hang on till now!

SadLoser
19-06-2013, 04:37 PM

Bro, this is the 1st time I heard about such classifications! But it seems to describe the reality quite accurately - can see that a lot of people fall into the one of category you mentioned.

When I was younger, I always believe that 人定胜天 - that as long as one is determined and hardworking, one can achieve.

But today, after some life experience, I realised that whether you believe it or not, luck and destiny plays an integral role in the overall outcome of a person's life. Even when you read about those who seem to overcome insurmountable obstacles and became a success story (always appear in Straits Times newspaper), things are not simple as it seems on the surface.

SadLoser
19-06-2013, 05:22 PM

I totally understand what you been through, as I have been in the sales line before.
It's very common to read about the success stories of property agent and financial planners in the news, and it's always tempting to want to take the plunge in after witnessing their success.

The fundamental message of all the success stories is always this - although it is not easy and require a lot of hard work, hitting the million dollar pay check is something that can be emulated by everyone as long you want to.

But in reality, no matter how hard working, how persistent & how strong willed you are, luck and destiny plays an inescapable elements in determining one's success.

queeniegal
19-06-2013, 06:45 PM
did your quanyin ma tells you that u will get zapped if you quote the whole post?

No leh but people here some love to zap de..
Let them zap lo

Cannot quote har idk just hit quote and reply lo
Haizzzz

queeniegal
19-06-2013, 06:46 PM
i went to golden mile one... very accurate :D

Free one (:

queeniegal
19-06-2013, 06:47 PM
Luck is very important! I totally agreed!

mustachio
19-06-2013, 11:09 PM
老师,Thank you for your explanations and clarifications! I really hope you can help me like you have last time.

GalaxyPocket
20-06-2013, 02:15 AM
Free? woah.. can pm me the venue? thanks

vinnieboy
20-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Hi Galaxy Pocket - it is at the most famous tourist attraction - Kuan Shi Yin Beo (Temple) at waterloo street. Near Bencoolen Shopping Centre or Fu Lu Shou centre.

Just go in pray to heaven, then to Kuan Yin and proceed to Da Tian and get the 100 sticks poems and a pair of 'red cresent'.

3 Bow to Kuan Yin before you start the process. Say out th 3 W (WHO, WHERE, WHAT) The poem lot you got it may hint you WHY AND HOW.

Who are you (ya full name, no need NRIC as this is not SAF and age)
Where you from (where u stay? ya resi address)
What is/are your problem(s)

Close your eyes and be very very sincere to ask your questions/problems/issues, etc. As you start to shake the aluminium can with 100 Sticks poem inside, focus on the question you have asked.

After confirming the lot no, 3 more bow and proceed to counter to take the lot paper and analyse it with the help of the reference books given.

Then donate (if you want) and take one sweet to eat and exit. There are rules when visiting buddhist temple. Go research more if you like to know more.

The result you got it now say July and after 6 months will be the same Number Lot. I tried and this is true. Before i start property biz, i asked, number lot 72, 6 months later no results, i ask again, same number. i think Kuan Yin know i keep the Lot 72 in my wallet, so I was given another xia xia qian (Bad Lot), both lot means the same destiny. So in the end i burn away the 2 lots. With all these experience, I want to confirm that Buddhism Practice supercedes all sort of numerology and or Bazi or Palm reading.

In Buddhism, the fundamental is knowing the path, understand them, test them out. Don't simply believe or take it just because the teaching was from Buddha.

Also beside this Kuan Shi Yin Temple, there is a indian temple, go pray too. If you can donate some money as they hope to rebuild the temple.

Thank you.

vinnieboy
20-06-2013, 09:39 AM
Bro, this is the 1st time I heard about such classifications! But it seems to describe the reality quite accurately - can see that a lot of people fall into the one of category you mentioned.

When I was younger, I always believe that 人定胜天 - that as long as one is determined and hardworking, one can achieve.

Bro - the classifications are not cast into any of the school or university lecture notes or certified by MOE. I was in HR for many years and turned into Real estates, I have been observing people character, personality, behaviour from all kind of trade, levels including those as CEO and those at L1 level in big blue chip firms. I read papers, articles, thousands and thousands of resumes (CV), etc, slowly i categorised them into such categories.

Actually if you really want to classify career destiny, the list is never ending. The list can start from comparing from:
1. Thai King or Sultan king to their own people as commoners
2. Residences at REFLECTIONS or award winning Carribean condo to those (labrador) park cleaner uncle hired by NEA. (There is only one malay old uncle has to walk all the way in every morning from the mainroad to the labrador park deep inside and clear rubbish, but one thing for sure, i believe he is much more happier compare to those struggling to pay their housing loans.)
3. Abled person to disabled person.
4. Ministers all the way to guards at instana palace.
5. Billgates to a software programmer (whole life still a programmer)

Big Sexy
20-06-2013, 10:17 AM
move your mouse pointer to the quote button..
a message will appear.. read it.

No leh but people here some love to zap de..
Let them zap lo

Cannot quote har idk just hit quote and reply lo
Haizzzz

pharaun
20-06-2013, 10:50 AM
Dear Bros,

actually which is the correct meaning in the Chiam Si at waterloo street, KwanYim temple ?

if you read the meaning written in English looks good ... but is that the right meaning ? is the English translation correct ?

but some ppl say you need to know the poem or story on the lot ... it may say good in the book but if you read the story and is bad , it's bad ....

then others say at the bottom there is the ?宮, must see the Chinese book at the back page to find the right one and get meaning ?

anyone can advice on this matter...

pharaun

sammyboyfor
20-06-2013, 10:51 AM
http://www.nickscipio.com/pod/media/2009/09/Nun-handjob.jpg

hamsapkwai
20-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Sam!!! This is not about religion , it is about fortune telling, so can u go back to your pornographic stockpile and dig up something more relevant ?

Like a fortune teller giving a blowjob or something?

LMAO!!! :p

mustachio
20-06-2013, 04:56 PM
usually, i delete private messages after replying. However, i kept yours. Perhaps, make a post in this thread.

There were many divorce couples had this issue and they did know the actual reasons and refuse to accept. 以上横刀夺爱的暗招,同样有女性受害者。automatically, fell in love with a man. 不知不觉,献出肉体。these are nothing new, and have been commonly happening around us.

师兄,是否能行个方便?现在日子好难过,钱也没有,工作也没有,妻子也跑路了,食寝不安,几个月前一位在马 来西亚的数字学的学士说看见了(她说是天生的慧眼)我的前生有东西缠住我,她都没办法发解决,一直压着我, 紧逼我。连接下来的九年都无法看得到,只有靠做善事和不杀生,慢慢才能化解。在佛祖,观音菩萨和圣母面前也 忏悔之前所做的错事,吃错了牛肉,也会行一点善,不再上风月场所。师兄能帮我彻底的消除吗? 已在页上留下了电邮。感激不敬!

mustachio
20-06-2013, 05:02 PM
Dear Bros,

actually which is the correct meaning in the Chiam Si at waterloo street, KwanYim temple ?

if you read the meaning written in English looks good ... but is that the right meaning ? is the English translation correct ?

but some ppl say you need to know the poem or story on the lot ... it may say good in the book but if you read the story and is bad , it's bad ....

then others say at the bottom there is the ?宮, must see the Chinese book at the back page to find the right one and get meaning ?

pharaun

Yes. You also need to read the 宫 to find out what you are asking. They have about 5 or 6 categories. Self, family, ancestral grave, relationship & pregnancy, transactions, land and farm, directions and lost things. Usually the story tells something like some historic persons 姜太公,文王,etc. That is something like a guide of your happenings to come. The only thing about Waterloo is there are too many masters outside trying to interpret.

Ohkui
20-06-2013, 08:29 PM
i went to golden mile one...
very accurate :D

Hi Galaxy, this late afternoon i phoned tat Kwan Yin mah in GMComplx, she said she will be leaving tonight, shall be back in Sept.

queeniegal
20-06-2013, 10:53 PM
Hi galaxy

The bugis is the famous temple lo.. Beside the Indian temple. Is on donation.

Pls note I do not know any master chow or whoever nor I'm promoting which master.. Someone warn me abt I'm promoting I'm puzzle when I recd the long email.

Thx

queeniegal
20-06-2013, 10:53 PM
move your mouse pointer to the quote button..
a message will appear.. read it.

Ehh I use hp to read forum lol on app

RockViet
21-06-2013, 01:29 AM

Hi bro,

Thank u for sharing I couldn't agree more . When u r in comm based only job like agent . u will see clearly how destiny affects a person. Especially so if it is not like a salary job . in a salary job u need "luck" (that is destined) for promotion. With No promotion, you will still have a basic salary for your daily use which is not so painful. But in comm based only job, u will need "luck" - opportunity + 人緣 + less obstacles for every cents u earn,.. no "luck" can be very painful means no food on table.

Destiny命运 is like a "boundary"(命運束縛). A boundary which limit how far how good u can go. if one has better karma better "Hock kee"福氣 the "boundary is bigger" better luck better opportunity lesser obstacles. So for this people even they dun work as hard they will also not go hungry.. For those No "hock kee".boundary very small.no matter how hard one work one also no result. 沒福消受.

This doesn't mean "since its destined liao I dun have to do anything liao lor sit here n wait" - one still have to continue cultivate good deeds to be able to enjoy the good destiny. if one has good destiny but one keep doing bad. the good destiny will also be destroy by the bad he done. For those less "fortunate", should not give up. should readily face the face and continue to cultivate better karma

"Luck" is what we had previously sowed (karma). hence there is way to improve good "luck" by doing good deeds to accumulate good karma that help one to be "smoother".

Avoid doing bad deed(十善惡業因果 (http://www.book853.com/show.aspx?id=253&cid=25&page=15)) + accept in a positive manner + 布施 help in this area. and it may not need $

布施 a smile, u will get good "ren yuan" 結好人緣 do things smoother, talk people will listen,
布施 a little time to do charity work or try to help others, u will get help later when u need
布施 a small $ donation help other cushion, meet end, one somehow will get to close deal$ smoother.
of coz its better not to do 布施 thinking only of the good returns. do with a heart to help.

http://chantamantra.com/index.php/articles/38-18-ways-to-create-good-karma

布施改变命运
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZm9gg-CNN4
如何突破命運束縛
「一生皆是命,半點不由人」
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97cmyQAPS1E

KinderBueno
21-06-2013, 01:44 AM
if you read the meaning written in English looks good ... but is that the right meaning ? is the English translation correct ? but some ppl say you need to know the poem or story on the lot ... it may say good in the book but if you read the story and is bad , it's bad ....then others say at the bottom there is the ?宮, must see the Chinese book at the back page to find the right one and get meaning ? anyone can advice on this matter...
Yes. You also need to read the 宫 to find out what you are asking. They have about 5 or 6 categories. Self, family, ancestral grave, relationship & pregnancy, transactions, land and farm, directions and lost things. Usually the story tells something like some historic persons 姜太公,文王,etc. That is something like a guide of your happenings to come. The only thing about Waterloo is there are too many masters outside trying to interpret.
pharaun & mustachio,

或许你们曾经去过那个论坛,看过那解签的篇子。相信全新加坡就只有这两个论坛有得解签,而老师就是那位解签 之人。希望你们别公布出去哪个网站,你们能为自己做了好事。

老师在美国生活,最初期是给人义务解签。收到的钱是投进添油箱,本分没进口袋。单单翻译就很困难了!因签是 越南文,老师得对照中文,然后翻译成英文,然后从英文再译成越南文。那个时候很惨,没有人愿意做中间人义务 翻译。而解签最有难度就是说老实话,不能讲半点骗话。解签有误导性、偏差、用词不当都给神明敲 头。

神不会骗人、只有人在骗神。
实问求真签、乱问出乱签。

尤其得冤孽病,求问健康永远不会好。冤孽病缠身就只有等死。虽是得上签,但签的内容句句吐真言。更加厉害的 是,业障冤鬼跟着香客进寺庙!遭业障厉鬼缠身者,100%是肯定死路一条。

老师单单解签的故事很多,各式各样的人都见过。不知不觉,求签的人越来越多!久而久之,寺庙香 火鼎盛。

KinderBueno
21-06-2013, 01:48 AM
老师,Thank you for your explanations and clarifications! I really hope you can help me like you have last time. I hope you can email me at ... ....老师将会抽出时间。下次,email address别公布出来,被spam就不好了。

师兄,是否能行个方便?现在日子好难过,钱也没有,工作也没有,妻子也跑路了,食寝不安,几个月前一位在马 来西亚的数字学的学士说看见了(她说是天生的慧眼)我的前生有东西缠住我,她都没办法发解决,一直压着我, 紧逼我。极为严重冤亲债主会现形。追了好几世,几乎是没得商量。惹火冤亲债主,连好管闲事的人都不客气,菩 萨神明统统靠边站。

不是烧一大lorry的'kiim czhuar'、Lamborghini、Samsung S4,就能拍拍屁股了事。冤鬼幽魂最贪的就只有一样,这点老师就不说了。

冤亲债主纠缠,没有好过日子,很难熬度日如年。妻离子散、家破人亡、百病缠身、鸡犬不宁、家人不合、欠债累 累、工作不顺、牢狱之灾等等。再不想办法还债,永远翻不了身。逼到走投无路,终究结束生命。

连接下来的九年都无法看得到,相信她是不敢说。她好,修内德。

只有靠做善事和不杀生,慢慢才能化解。她说的完全没错。吃素、忏悔、积德、消业。再也没有第二 条路。

在佛祖,观音菩萨和圣母面前也忏悔之前所做的错事,吃错了牛肉,牛肉是永远、永远、永远死不能吃的。别人吃 是他的事,他/她没事是时间没到。

http://d.pictureupload.us/185435272351c323cb9e3b6.jpg

也会行一点善,不再上风月场所。师兄能帮我彻底的消除吗?
你要付出,肯努力,下定决心自救要消业,老师从旁指导。只要照着做,不怕走火入魔。
已在页上留下了电邮。感激不敬!你等一等。回头来找你,时常查看你的电邮。

你准备阳历出生日期/时间,描述自己最近的故事大纲(no need in detail)。让老师试找出你的问题出在什么地方。还有,是否有曾逼过妇女堕胎(若有,几次),或者,你 的女人(怀你的骨肉)是否有流产(若有,几次)? No need to dislcose here.

pharaun
21-06-2013, 09:04 AM
Dear Brother KinderBueno,

I am glad to see your reply today .

I was waiting for your reply .... there is so many questions I want to ask and humbly seek your advice .....

this is the previous message I had posted :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9177687&postcount=157

I hope Bro KInderBueno can help me on this matter ...

Can I have Bro KinderBueno email ?

yours
pharaun

mustachio
21-06-2013, 02:50 PM
你要付出,肯努力,下定决心自救要消业,老师从旁指导。只要照着做,不怕走火入魔。
你等一等。回头来找你,时常查看你的电邮。

谢谢老师!我一定会付出,努力,下决心自救。我不想再痛苦了!

你准备阳历出生日期/时间,描述自己最近的故事大纲(no need in detail)。让老师试找出你的问题出在什么地方。还有,是否有曾逼过妇女堕胎(若有,几次),或者,你 的女人(怀你的骨肉)是否有流产(若有,几次)? No need to dislcose here.[/QUOTE]

我在写,会详细的记载。

Psalm
24-06-2013, 09:27 PM
I enjoyed reading.

KinderBueno
24-06-2013, 09:32 PM
To Anonymous,

老师破例,就这次为你解签!

求问何事:自身 - 指点明路
求问日期:癸巳年五月十五日午时

http://e.pictureupload.us/2046350251c7e589ad047.jpg

http://e.pictureupload.us/171095557451c7e589a2002.jpg

【三十八签】下签
【古人】何文秀遇难
【诗曰】月照天书静处期,忽遭云雾又昏迷;宽心祈待云霞散,此时更改好施为。
【解曰】此卦云雾遮月之象。凡事未遂守旧也。
【宫位】申
*“宫位”- 是签意落在那个宫。你无需理会。

PART 1
此签出于明代“玉钗记”。故事里头的人物,何文秀是忠良之子,从小喜爱读书。何文秀在少年时,因奸臣陷害全 家蒙难,他落魄飘零。后来,遇相国小姐王兰英相助,两人相爱,私订婚姻。很不幸,何文秀被诬入狱,幸被救出 ,后金榜题名,被任命为巡按。王兰英以为文秀已死,设灵牌祭奠三年。文秀在海宁寻访到兰英下落,化装成算命 先生前去探询,深为兰英的至诚感动,历尽艰辛。终成眷属。最后,那陷害何文秀入狱的人被正法。

这故事,对你而言,不是叫你等死。你的麻烦可真不少。很明显,你得罪了人还不知道。你注定要面临人去楼空的 一天。你想要恢复原来的日子,烂摊子要收拾。何文秀是有被救出时非常困难。之后的生活,是靠他自己。这几年 ,你要很低调,要不然你又要有麻烦了。到时候,你或许会离开新加坡。什么时候,签上没说。那害你的人会遭报 应,你不必去追究,要你息事宁人。明白吗?

PART 2
月照天书静处期,- 三个月;‘月’、‘静’、‘期’。另出现三个日;‘照’、‘天’(天日)、‘书’(書)。忉利天无字天书, 翻阅读者蠢之。日月成‘明’,如此你有三个明。第一明,明你愚痴。第二明,明你愚拙。第三明, 明你愚耻。
忽遭云雾又昏迷,-第一. 取‘忽’,为勿心!作了不该做的事。第二. 云雾见雨。为什么这样说呢?因雲雾重雨,永远是天昏暗。在暗无天日时,你着了迷。还是迷了久!
宽心祈待云霞散,- 雲霞更不一定逢雨,雲即水、霞即水,水水重叠,就是八易经六十四卦的‘坎’卦。(下坎上坎)相叠。两坎相重 ,险上加险,险阻重重!
此时更改好施为。,- ‘此时’很明显指的是现在。‘更改’指更动悔改。将不利己思维,三施取得。己所不欲勿施于人,己立立人己达 达人。‘施’就是履行你从未做过的‘财施’‘法施’‘无畏施’。

总结:那么此签偏中下。唯独三施布道满贯,悲智愿行,必当脱离困境。你永远记得这支,有一天你 就会明白。

观音菩萨签、关圣帝君签、福德正神签、玄天上帝签、城隍签、妈祖签等等,统统皆暗藏天机。心诚出真签、乱求 出乱签。如切观音堂已出灵签,你自己认为呢?

pharaun
24-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Bro KinderBueno!

Just saw you online ... Hope bro KinderBueno can help me on my matters ...

Looking forward for your reply

Yours
Pharaun

KinderBueno
24-06-2013, 09:42 PM
你是真的多问题!以前,若吃斋积德可以化解,拖到现在才来头痛!早知今日,何必当初呢?

1. 老师传你经文组合,你在后天便会收得到,照着里面的指示。
2. 老师指定遍数念,不可以随便加,更不可以减。经文组合,看似没有用,但有力量。

每日作功课,不间断地做,早上做一次,晚上做一次。第27天,通知老师。这下子,有你忙了!

http://d.pictureupload.us/37338292051c7e71249409.jpg

pharaun
24-06-2013, 10:33 PM
Dear Bro KinderBueno,

thank you for your attention, kind understanding and reply .

I am sorri but my Chinese is not very good but this should not be a problem as I can google translate it from Chinese to English.

I have actually started vegetation as often as I can since last year, will eat meat when needed, such as when I need to entertain clients for diner or having family diner or while I am in overseas ....

also why I ask about curses or if how to know if a person is in a spell because of rivalry matter.

be it in business or and especially in relationship ... in places I go to work , such things seem to exist.

so I want to be very sure about this and to protect myself from it.

I do believe there is another world which I don't understand ... which I might have experience it but not really nice to say it here...

I hope Bro KinderBueno can help and advice me on this ...

I can't sent you a private message but I can give you my email .

[email protected]

looking forward for your advice and help

thanks
pharaun

Advanced
25-06-2013, 12:09 AM
Hmm.. i wondering if i wanna go fortune telling, what i need to know? like my birth date? time? etc?

mustachio
25-06-2013, 12:16 PM
Dear Bro KinderBueno,

thanks
pharaun

Dear Bro pharaun,

I am sorry to learn about your plight. I also stopped cheonging around October 2012. I don't know if you are a Buddhist or a Christian but at least there is an avenue for you to seek help.

Believe me come forward to your God. Repent unreservedly, sincerely, solemnly and earnestly. Speak to your God in full details on what you have done you think were wrong physically, morally or in thoughts and words. Tell your God that you are ashamed of what you did. Beg for forgiveness for your wrongs, beg for a way out, vow never to repeat the wrongs, vow never to have evil thoughts, vow to release all your anger, frustrations, hatred and animosity. Be steadfast!

Pray for peace, pray that you will remember this difficult time when you turn around. Engage in charitable deeds diligently; such as donations, sharing good thoughts or anything that will do someone good, do voluntary work or even simple deeds like smiling at a stranger, pay for a beggar's meal, offering parking coupons with time left or give ways on the roads.

Do not expect any returns, do not make your charitable deeds public, just pray that your misdeeds will be forgiven and your sufferings speedily released. Pray as often and as much as you can. Believe me, it has helped to calm me

Do not bother if someone wrongs you. He is in the wrong and not you. It's not your problem. If you can forgive then forgive.

Bro KinderBueno had posted earlier about avoiding beef totally. Please believe him. There is no such thing that you can break the rules if you cross the border. If you have to entertain I am sure your customers will understand. No excuses! It is our weakness for that piece of steak that is tempting us and causing our sufferings.

If at possible avoid meat for heaven has a kindness for living things. We don't want our digestive system to be a burial place for carcasses. So long as there is food to fill us we will be fine. There is a video in YouTube posted here titled "了凡四训“。It's in Mandarin and Cantonese. I highly recommend that you watch it and remember the teachings.

Everything good and bad originate from the heart. Heal and groom your heart to sprout good thoughts, kind words and the benevolent actions.

Finally, keep a low profile. "Heaven never ends a person's path."

Take care and may you find a speedy relief! The Americans like to use "Godspeed!"

geraldtan
26-06-2013, 11:38 AM
can try bugis there the gwan yin temple there got fortune telling :o:o:o

KinderBueno
27-06-2013, 12:00 AM
http://d.pictureupload.us/132731976851cb067d3bbe3.jpg
http://d.pictureupload.us/115555757051cb067d4c72d.jpg
http://d.pictureupload.us/167034604751cb067d601dc.jpg
http://d.pictureupload.us/11095355151cb067d70700.jpg

KinderBueno
27-06-2013, 12:02 AM
http://d.pictureupload.us/86601708051cb067d7efd5.jpg
http://d.pictureupload.us/68259872451cb067d90566.jpg
http://d.pictureupload.us/117850802151cb067da352b.jpg
http://d.pictureupload.us/183692879351cb067db535b.jpg

KinderBueno
27-06-2013, 09:55 PM
http://d.pictureupload.us/75060612951cc348c8c8f7.jpg
http://d.pictureupload.us/149861816951cc348c9c861.jpg

KinderBueno
27-06-2013, 09:57 PM
http://e.pictureupload.us/85254177151cb049e3a7d1.jpg
http://e.pictureupload.us/116374441351cb049e510c6.jpg
http://e.pictureupload.us/21227640451cb049e66868.jpg
http://e.pictureupload.us/99031210551cb049e7d224.jpg

shiokee
27-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Can any bros advice if divorce will bring down one's luck?

mustachio
28-06-2013, 08:54 PM

I am not sure if anyone can give you a correct answer. If you marry a wife whose life elements complement you and if you divorce her then it may not be so good for you. Maybe this wife cares for you, love your parents, cooks for you, does your laundries and satisfies you in every way. You think will divorcing her make you better?
Luck in some ways is in our hands.
If the problem can be resolved please try and save the marriage. Good marriages are far and few in between. Especially if you have kids. It's painful!
Good Luck!

KinderBueno
28-06-2013, 11:22 PM
凈空法师开示:
“离婚有罪,破坏了整个宇宙大自然的和谐。必须要知道,夫妇结合是我­们社会生活最小的一个单位,就像我们 的身体细胞一样,离婚,这个细胞坏了。

一个人坏,不要紧,你会影响别人,别人会跟你学这样做。

现在全世界这离婚率有多少?离婚率多,社会就不安定。破坏了社会的和谐,破坏了社会的安定,那个罪是从这里 结的。法­律­上没有,因果上有,这不能不知道。我们在社会上,要给社会做好样子,不能做坏样 子。

有人是离了婚,现在离婚的人很多,听了这个话很难过,怎么办?赶紧求忏悔,要好好做人,重新做人。知道人在 这个社会上,一定要对社会有正面的贡献,不能再犯错误,这点比什么都重要。”

你的疑问很笼统。老师不敢乱说。

在命理学上,老师处理过不少离婚个案,9 out of 10 cases是妇女来求救。普遍上,丈夫在外搞女人是离婚的主要导火线。老师能帮的尽量帮,分文不取。夫妇命 盘一开十之八、九准离婚。要补救不是不可能,而是非常辛苦,因冰冻三尺非一日之寒。姑且不提这 个。

一位丈夫娶了一位相当有帮夫运的太太,起初日子过得舒适!很可惜的是,丈夫生在福中不知福,跟中国小三双宿 双栖。一旦离婚,丈夫永远不用指望翻身。丈夫离婚后打回原形又走衰运,怪得了谁?另外呢,妇女越改嫁,命越 好的也有,不过占少数。

走衰运不一定就是破财。意外横祸、久病不愈等等都是不幸。运势低靡可能是自己带来的、也有可能被妻子、丈夫 、孩子、家人所拖累。有吃斋行善积德的,多半‘凹’得过劫数,因为唯有此法能颠覆命运。走衰运中的幸运,是 上天开恩。至于,不信邪的,就准备等死。

夫妇离婚了之后,运势欠佳,是有其原因。在道德观上,老师关心的是,在离婚之前,双方下半段的人生该怎么走 。在离婚之后呢,关注的是彼此是否能走出婚姻失败的阴影。

pharaun
29-06-2013, 12:16 AM
Dear Bro KinderBueno,

thank you for your reply .

I tried to reply back but cannot as private message is disable .

how can I contract bro KinderBueno...

and no I am not asking for 4D or 中马票.

I have other issues.

once again thank you for your kind attention.

yours
pharaun

KinderBueno
29-06-2013, 12:38 AM
Dear Anonymous,

你不必找人花钱看命,也不必尝试去找人解决命理。其他师傅或许知道,不想说出口。那些收钱的,就跟顾客讲好 话。

俗事/造谣
1. 老人家是关心。为了孩子,什么都会说出口。
2. 说吃牛肉对身体有益。一派胡言!有人曾说,现在的牛只关在笼子饲养,准备被宰杀来供应给人食。 荒唐!
3. 世界上没有‘酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留’以及‘不知者无罪’。有此借口是歪理!‘酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留’实 在是胡说八道。还有,哪有说不知道,就想要推到一干二净?

命理/玄学
1. 经历和命盘,大致上没有差异。不过,你有事依然瞒着老师。
2. 一生发生种种的事,跟四、七卦象接近。
3. 两丙合辛,官来合我。难怪多欲之像!
4. 局内财弱,放纵淫雨之像!
5. 有欲望(性欲,事业欲,物质欲望。占有之欲)则受伤.官变食伤重。转化食伤,一来泻辛气,二来欲望顿时失去 痛苦.不堪一击,自然对生命消沉。
6. 你的酒肉朋友/猪朋狗友多!
7. 健康出问题。
8. 个子不高大,身材略胖一点点。
9. 虚度光阴几十年了,你自己要什么都不知道。

掩盖
老师知道你还有很多没讲的。
1.你急性子做事永远失败。脾气真很不好!而且是真的很暴躁!你有动手打过人吗?你自己清楚。
2.你在朋友面前是个好人,肯花钱在朋友身上,可是对家人就很糟糕。你是个自私的人,你是否知道你对家人的 所作所为伤害很大吗?给家人很多不好的事。
3.你老婆对你不错,可是做你老婆很辛苦。
4.你是否有曾对家人/老婆恶口动粗吗?

老师跟你讲好听的没有用,因为对你没有帮助。
(一) 脾气爆炸起来,就差拿把刀杀人。
(二) “出口成脏”的话更令人受不了。
以上两点(一)、(二)你得要改。心说要改,结果重犯,不是等于没做吗?就算不是你的错,道歉不会少一块肉 。好好修炼你的内德。

1. 老师不追问你前妻的事。恕老师不偏袒任何人。各了各的因果,谁对谁错,交由上天安排。
2. 你跟有夫之妇搞关系,如今妻子给人搞,你心里有数。还没轮到你的女儿呢!儿子步你后尘,恐怕给 人砍。
3. 女人自动来献殷情别以为没事。人家对你好就心软?!你眼睛看不到的东西,目的是要你继续沉迷酒肉、女色、钱 财,最终要你没好下场。你还没正式进入经文组合的阶段,到时你就知道。

希望上天原谅老师说的,你犯了条条死罪。已经开始一笔一笔慢慢跟你算!没有那么容易轻易罢休!儿女难以幸免 !
还有,老师闭目入定,知道你在星期五早上做了什么。你没说谎话。很好!继续作功课!

暂缓/补救
早知今日,何必当初呢?你早自我反省,用不着搞到现在了。
1. 照旧初一、十五吃全日斋。不管怎么说,不能放弃。日后会教你怎么做发愿。
2. 准备吃长斋。吃肉边菜开始。最低限度就吃菜不吃肉。密宗、缅甸、泰国和尚吃肉是他们的事,若跟着他们,你准 找麻烦!
3. 你得‘放生’。不过,时机没到。早上放生鱼只,晚上吃fillet-o-fish,等于没有做。你做放生,人家捉来吃是他们的事。
4. 禁色戒嫖!

额外/要点
1. 没吃斋人,讲经头头是道,实在说不过也不会服众。
2. 要给你出馊主意的人,你自己分辨。
3i. 十个扶乩(乩童)九个没吃斋。老师有所保留。
3ii.十个扶乩,问到一个假的,会把你害死。
4. 女人跟你情投意合,是前世带来的。再倒回吃回头草,对你没好处。
5. 有人煽动你吃荤,看你的定力。骗你吃荤的人,自会有报应。

知道了命理,不懂得去补救解决,等于白问。
知道了命理,知道要去补救又不去做,实在浪费时间。

你的上半辈子,活的很精彩。你若要过平凡日子,就准备吃苦。明白吗?

SharkAttack
29-06-2013, 02:29 AM
... my chinese very bad. oh well

utaka
29-06-2013, 04:15 AM
Dear Anonymous,

你不必找人花钱看命,也不必尝试去找人解决命理。其他师傅或许知道,不想说出口。那些收钱的,就跟顾客讲好 话。

知道了命理,不懂得去补救解决,等于白问。
知道了命理,知道要去补救又不去做,实在浪费时间。

你的上半辈子,活的很精彩。你若要过平凡日子,就准备吃苦。明白吗?

Amazing ! u look like expert, well written also.
u know how to 看命 ? actually i also gone thru a bad bad time..
now still in it...:mad:
我很想找高人指点指点一下,但是又怕找错人,很危险。个个都说是高人,该信谁 ?

pharaun
29-06-2013, 09:00 AM
... my chinese very bad. oh well

Dear bros,

my Chinese is also not very good . but I use google translate ...

to translate from Chinese language to English ... the translation not really perfect but but I feel it's okie ... plus you can press the voice icon to listen to what was written in Chinese ... my Chinese reading is bad , but I can understand Chinese . So I read the translated words and listen to " recorded reading " , you sort of get the whole meaning together....

Hope this helps.

yours
pharaun

RockViet
03-07-2013, 08:15 PM

[

Hi bros .. Full soft copy of the "Cause & Effect" can be found here

https://www.yousendit.com/download/WFJWZ294Z1A3N0MwYjhUQw

hope we learn something from this

Nalgen
11-07-2013, 05:36 AM
Anyone knows if Guan Yin Ah Mah still in Singapore.
Tried 2 days went there her shop is closed.

pharaun
11-07-2013, 11:44 PM
Dear bros,

Does any bros know of a fortune teller/palmist/astrologist who use to have an office at paramount hotel shopping Arcade , if I am not wrong on the second floor or third floor , not the one on the basement level ... Master KU , " Ku Ba Min " ( not too sure on the real spelling ) .... I use to see him and find him quite good , but now I don't know where he is now ... anyone have any information on his where about ? I would like to see him ...

Also can bros advice , if we ask ChiamSi at waterloo street KwanYin temple, is there people whom I can ask to find out what the chiasmi means , don't really like to ask the people out the temple and I feel the translation in English is not very accurate I think ... there is a lot more to it .....

To

Bro KinderBueno

Hope to hear from you soon ....

thanks

Hope for bros help and advices.

thanks
pharaun

ThaiStar
11-07-2013, 11:50 PM
Reminds me of my visit t Haw Pa Villa when I was young.

KinderBueno
21-07-2013, 02:27 PM
hi bros .. Full soft copy of the "cause & effect" can be found here. Hope we learn something from this
谢谢师兄的分享。:)

KinderBueno
21-07-2013, 03:03 PM
I use to see him and find him quite good , but now I don't know where he is now ... anyone have any information on his where about ? I would like to see him ...

Also can bros advice , if we ask ChiamSi at waterloo street KwanYin temple, is there people whom I can ask to find out what the chiasmi means , don't really like to ask the people out the temple and I feel the translation in English is not very accurate I think ... there is a lot more to it .....

Bro KinderBueno
Hope to hear from you soon ....
thanks
相信你撑得住。老师最近没空。回头来找你。

还有,建议你别到处问算命的。只怕遇神棍骗吃骗喝、得罪旁门左道的算命师。

就算把命理讲得超级准,没有解救真的是没有用。The whole idea 就是补救。

外面算命的,只要赚钱,顾客的事他才不管。有心好的师傅不讲钱,也不会打广告。

很多人事业不顺心、婚姻亮红灯、欠债累累、一身病痛都是自己找的。问神吞符恐怕帮助不大。得罪 人/业障缠到,就永远没有好日子。

颠覆命运的最好方法,就是吃斋长期积善。

RockViet
21-07-2013, 03:37 PM
看到kovan 14J 双杀事件
死者休闲爱好钓鱼. 儿子被凶手象钓鱼似的被自己的车拖了几条街
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/1876948/data/3jpg1373532405842-data.jpg
看了有一些联想... 因与果

渔夫捕鱼为了收入或填饱肚子杀生已经很不应该了 何况是休闲钓鱼这种的嗜好

人类为何能爱上休闲钓鱼这种嗜好?

休闲钓鱼爱嗜者- 自己不缺食物闲着没事用锋利的鱼钩折磨鱼儿的生命让它挣扎至死给自己带来快乐。
难道鱼儿不是生命吗。鱼儿不是生来给人闲暇宰杀的

自以为其乐无穷,丝毫不顾鱼儿的疼苦
钓鱼者把鱼的生命当做儿戏,肆意杀生
http://i.imgur.com/G4MltQ1.jpg

愿爱嗜钓鱼者能..发慈悲心
http://blog.yam.com/ellassky/article/63083558

RockViet
21-07-2013, 03:53 PM
相信你撑得住。老师最近没空。回头来找你。
就算把命理讲得超级准,没有解救真的是没有用。the whole idea 就是补救。

颠覆命运的最好方法,就是吃斋长期积善。

说的一点也没错!算命算的再准也是命束。束就是束缚,不是烧几张灵符就能解命.最多只能延迟补救不能根本解 决,最后白费宝贵时间,金钱,精力
最好方法唯有自身改造,戒杀断恶吃斋长期积善才能突破命束。
---

Campro
22-07-2013, 12:29 AM
Dear bros,

Does any bros know of a fortune teller/palmist/astrologist who use to have an office at paramount hotel shopping Arcade , if I am not wrong on the second floor or third floor , not the one on the basement level ... Master KU , " Ku Ba Min " ( not too sure on the real spelling ) .... I use to see him and find him quite good , but now I don't know where he is now ... anyone have any information on his where about ? I would like to see him ...

thanks
pharaun

Are you referring to Master Ku Pu Lin?

Summerhillt
22-07-2013, 02:31 AM
wow bro rockviet... totally very good perspective reading your entry.. didnt know could see this type of input on a sex and sinful forum.. yes i also think that cause and effect might be true.. like to go fishing.. fishes also life.. than u hook them.. they in pain yet you enjoy and smile.. hence the son tio hook by his own father car till his death... similar to like fishing.. but than again its 2 human lives gone.. RIP..

i heard before.. got people last time the father like to kill wild boar.. son born out the hand got 1 black patch..

got people the father do ah long.. give out many loans very hiong.. the son kena cancer. cause and effect.. better dun play play..

topcook1
22-07-2013, 02:51 AM
看到kovan 14J 双杀事件
死者休闲爱好钓鱼. 儿子被凶手象钓鱼似的被自己的车拖了几条街
http://static.stomp.com.sg/site/servlet/linkableblob/stomp/1876948/data/3jpg1373532405842-data.jpg
看了有一些联想... 因与果

渔夫捕鱼为了收入或填饱肚子杀生已经很不应该了 何况是休闲钓鱼这种的嗜好

人类为何能爱上休闲钓鱼这种嗜好?

休闲钓鱼爱嗜者- 自己不缺食物闲着没事用锋利的鱼钩折磨鱼儿的生命让它挣扎至死给自己带来快乐。
难道鱼儿不是生命吗。鱼儿不是生来给人闲暇宰杀的

自以为其乐无穷,丝毫不顾鱼儿的疼苦
钓鱼者把鱼的生命当做儿戏,肆意杀生
http://i.imgur.com/G4MltQ1.jpg

愿爱嗜钓鱼者能..发慈悲心
http://blog.yam.com/ellassky/article/63083558

Truly agrees with karma and retribution...

RockViet
22-07-2013, 03:51 PM
谢谢师兄的分享。:)
希望方便跟多人能够看到

....cause and effect.. Better dun play play..

truly agrees with karma and retribution...
很高兴你们也有同感
愿爱嗜钓鱼者能..发慈悲心.. 戒杀

Campro
24-07-2013, 03:21 AM
Reminds me of my visit t Haw Pa Villa when I was young.

Is there still have Haw Par Villa? This Ah Pek also very long time never visit liao.

Campro
26-07-2013, 03:22 AM
Dear bros,

my Chinese is also not very good . but I use google translate ...

to translate from Chinese language to English ... the translation not really perfect but but I feel it's okie ... plus you can press the voice icon to listen to what was written in Chinese ... my Chinese reading is bad , but I can understand Chinese . So I read the translated words and listen to " recorded reading " , you sort of get the whole meaning together....

Hope this helps.

yours
pharaun

Google is too complicated for me...... I use the old and tested Babblefish :D

RockViet
29-07-2013, 11:34 AM
Hi all, I am very happy ytd that I came across this very interesting and informative booklet <消灾解厄,改变命运> at 1 of the vegetarian food shop. Very concise with illustrations. Easy to read for beginers (like me) compare to other books.
It reinforced what I had hearsaid n read so far on understanding destiny & changing destiny.

祸福无门,唯人自招
冤情债主来讨债,神佛符咒有法力者都不能阻挡
明白命理后就不会想算命了。
算算也只是为了安抚自己。
算算不明理,没有从根本基础改过,也是浪费时间金钱
唯有明白命理,才能真正改过自救自求.改变命运

Hope bros here will like and benefit from this.

Full Scan Copy https://www.hightail.com/download/bWJwOGNYcVhtNEpBSXRVag

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6568/yy6k.jpg

RockViet
29-07-2013, 11:37 AM
<消灾解厄,改变命运> extracted some of the interesting illustrations
Full Scan Copy https://www.hightail.com/download/bWJwOGNYcVhtNEpBSXRVag

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4962/lxyn.jpg

October
29-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Having read through the entire thread, I will like to thank all contributors for their posts.

It has really been an enriching experience and has open up my perspective on many ideas and viewpoints.

I have been doing sales for 9 months and have been wondering why are there so many obstacles in my life. Why is everything not smooth?

Thank you to all once again, I will definitely take all the advice here to heart and follow closely.

Thank you.

maotaicat
01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
你是真的多问题!以前,若吃斋积德可以化解,拖到现在才来头痛!早知今日,何必当初呢?

1. 老师传你经文组合,你在后天便会收得到,照着里面的指示。
2. 老师指定遍数念,不可以随便加,更不可以减。经文组合,看似没有用,但有力量。

每日作功课,不间断地做,早上做一次,晚上做一次。第27天,通知老师。这下子,有你忙了!

http://d.pictureupload.us/37338292051c7e71249409.jpg

Brother KinderBueno, would appreciate if you could post a softcopy of the chanting book here. Thank you very much.

Beasty
02-08-2013, 12:12 AM
相信你撑得住。老师最近没空。回头来找你。

就算把命理讲得超级准,没有解救真的是没有用。The whole idea 就是补救。

颠覆命运的最好方法,就是吃斋长期积善。

KinderBueno, you sound like a wise person and your words come from kind intentions. I hope you continue to live a blessed life.

I have learn alot from your posts and i hope you can advise me how to become a better person. My character is terribly rotten and i want to improve myself. But i don't know where to start.

I really need to talk to you. Please PM me when you have the time.

FireShark
02-08-2013, 10:22 AM
Keep Going with all the information

I ever gone one to fortune telling few years back by a disciple monk from Thailand. Damn accurate and charges is on $0.10 but now i believe he went back to Thailand. The temple still around is a Lau Hu (Thai Tian Gou) in Tanjong Katong area.

pharaun
03-08-2013, 03:34 PM
Just help to bring up her location for those who are still looking for Ah mah:D

..............By the way i think her rate is at $38 or $28 ( sorry as i forgot as she give me a amulet so i add a little for karma lar)

Oh forgot to say you may also add her on facebook too

Dear Bros,

Is she back yet ? what is her facebook ? I tried calling the number 81612245 or 91031594 ... number seems wrong .... is there a new number ?

Dear bro Campro

hope to hear from you soon about Master Ku .

thanks bros

yours
pharaun

Ohkui
03-08-2013, 08:26 PM
Dear Bros,
Is she back yet?
what is her facebook?
I tried calling the number 81612245 or 91031594 ...
number seems wrong ....
is there a new number?

Dear bro Campro
hope to hear from you soon about Master Ku
thanks bros

yours
pharaun

i talkd to her on same afternoon as she was abt leaving Spore at 816.....
she told me she wud be bk in Sept. 2O13.

KinderBueno
04-08-2013, 08:28 PM
Brother KinderBueno, would appreciate if you could post a softcopy of the chanting book here. Thank you very much.
没有softcopy. 看bro RockViet有没有时间scan.

里面的经文,一般人觉得普通。只要用对可以powerful.

指定的经文、指定的遍数综合起来,非常好用。

前提就是要吃斋。没吃斋,效应不大。

经文也可以对付凶牙厉鬼(不过得要有师傅指点)。功力不高,会惹祸上身。

KinderBueno
04-08-2013, 08:38 PM
Hi all, I am very happy ytd that I came across this very interesting and informative booklet <消灾解厄,改变命运> at 1 of the vegetarian food shop. Very concise with illustrations. Easy to read for beginers (like me) compare to other books.
It reinforced what I had hearsaid n read so far on understanding destiny & changing destiny.
Very very good! I have channelled people to your given link.

只要消业,什么都好谈。

I have seen many people doing funny things. 买什么XX金烧。:(

RockViet
04-08-2013, 09:36 PM

指定的经文、指定的遍数综合起来,非常好用。

前提就是要吃斋。没吃斋,效应不大。

I don't have the book. is the following link's softcopy equivalent?
http://www.budaedu.org/publish/C6/
http://ftp.budaedu.org/publish/C6/CH61/CH610-09.ZIP
http://ftp.budaedu.org/publish/C6/CH61/CH610-37.ZIP

KinderBueno
04-08-2013, 09:38 PM
KinderBueno, you sound like a wise person and your words come from kind intentions. I hope you continue to live a blessed life.
Thank you.

I have learn alot from your posts and i hope you can advise me how to become a better person. My character is terribly rotten and i want to improve myself. But i don't know where to start.

I really need to talk to you. Please PM me when you have the time.

目前没空。

命运坎坷,就是吃斋、忏悔、积善。再怎么坏,能颠倒过来。人家不信‘吃斋、忏悔、积善’,日子过得好好是他 的事。

许多算命师讲得超准(一就是神通、二就是感应、三就是灵助、四就是经验),没有解决办法的话,实际上没有用 。They want money ($). 才懒得跟顾客啰嗦。

人生不如意,简单的来说,一般上归纳三类情况:
1. 命理上的缺口 - 命理上有难关,非常难熬。

2. 业力 - 严重就显形(惹不起的)。轻微有症状(病痛、失业不顺、欠债、婚姻不美满、搞外遇、得癌症)。

3. 给人整(出暗招) - 这个比较阴险。严重有症状、轻微没有症状(完全看不出)!一般上有人中招,对方完全不知道,也不会觉得没有 什么(it is wrong assumption),老师不太要出声。

One story to share. Two years ago, I met a gentleman at Dunman Food Centre who just went for massage in Joo Chiat. 按摩后有事,磁场变得混乱。当时,老师觉得不对,用了独门咒语,在他不知情的情况下默念。后来他浑身发热, 然后莫名其妙跟food court的人发生了小口角。

KinderBueno: 那个人跟你按摩是中国女人,对不对?
Mr. Boey: 你怎么知道?长得... ...
KinderBueno: No need to tell me. 你是不是一直在想着她?
Mr. Boey: 你怎么知道?
KinderBueno: 你全身在滚烫是不是?
Mr. Boey: Like that you also can tell.
KinderBueno: 你中招了!那中国女人在你身上涂了东西。
Mr. Boey: What?
KinderBueno: 中国女人在你整身抹了泰国死人油,你中招了!我不想惹祸,你自己搞定。谁叫你itchy找女人 按摩!

Messy stories behind...

It can be '1' or '2-in-1' or '3-in-1' at the same time. '3-in-1'就是命理上的缺口 + 业力 + 给人整(出暗招)= 生不如死。自己生不如死倒没关系,会牵累家人。

Beasty
05-08-2013, 01:24 AM
[QUOTE=KinderBueno;9454294]Thank you.

目前没空。

命运坎坷,就是吃斋、忏悔、积善。再怎么坏,能颠倒过来。人家不信‘吃斋、忏悔、积善’,日子过得好好是他 的事。

许多算命师讲得超准(一就是神通、二就是感应、三就是灵助、四就是经验),没有解决办法的话,实际上没有用 。They want money ($). 才懒得跟顾客啰嗦。

人生不如意,简单的来说,一般上归纳三类情况:
1. 命理上的缺口 - 命理上有难关,非常难熬。

2. 业力 - 严重就显形(惹不起的)。轻微有症状(病痛、失业不顺、欠债、婚姻不美满、搞外遇、得癌症)。

3. 给人整(出暗招) - 这个比较阴险。严重有症状、轻微没有症状(完全看不出)!一般上有人中招,对方完全不知道,也不会觉得没有 什么(it is wrong assumption),老师不太要出声。

QUOTE]

Bro KinderBueno, my life has been smooth overall. Only face obstacles when i want something more for my life. Also need to know how to protect against 暗招. Need advice from wise person like you.

Ohkui
05-08-2013, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=KinderBueno;9454294]3.

给人整(出暗招) - 这个比较阴险。严重有症状、轻微没有症状(完全看不出)!一般上有人中招,对方完全不知道,也不会觉得没有 什么(it is wrong assumption.

for abt 15yrs my ex-colleague had done this on me by using Thai black magic.:mad:

maotaicat
06-08-2013, 12:09 PM

指定的经文、指定的遍数综合起来,非常好用。

前提就是要吃斋。没吃斋,效应不大。

Brother KinderBueno:
Kindly send me a hard copy and I will get it printed and send to any brother here who needs a copy. Thank you.

RockViet
06-08-2013, 10:21 PM
万恶淫为首

人们往往心烦急着要算命原因是烦感情,姻缘,健康, 事业,工作,金钱,家庭不顺的事。
可是往往很多时候这些不顺的事都是干了邪淫的事所召的。。
命怎么算怎么补也没用,不戒掉又日日增长越来越糟

可是邪淫似白粉这要戒处可不简单. 希望老师KinderBueno能指点

忏悔与戒淫
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3ZgDAZqh-o

戒邪淫
http://www.jiexieyin.org/

davezhiwei
14-08-2013, 11:10 PM
Very interesting inputs from kinderbueno and rockviet.

I do a bit of bazi reading for interest and to help people. But of cos, as an amateur, I might not be able to give accurate reading. I have been very into spiritual stuff lately, would like to see more inputs from both masters.

RockViet
15-08-2013, 05:34 PM
Very interesting inputs from kinderbueno and rockviet.

I do a bit of bazi reading for interest and to help people. But of cos, as an amateur, I might not be able to give accurate reading. I have been very into spiritual stuff lately, would like to see more inputs from both masters.

Hi Bro
glad that u find it helpful
me no master. I am the same as you and every other bro here. I dunno anything about bazi suan ming. I more of believing in Cause & effects . just sharing what I had read and not that I had master them.

maotaicat
15-08-2013, 05:54 PM
I don't have the book. is the following link's softcopy equivalent?
http://www.budaedu.org/publish/C6/
http://ftp.budaedu.org/publish/C6/CH61/CH610-09.ZIP
http://ftp.budaedu.org/publish/C6/CH61/CH610-37.ZIP

Hi Brother RockViet,
I went to the internet and can only managed to find what you have already
listed but not the chanting book mentioned by Brother KinderBueno. He mentioned that he will get you a copy to scan and convert into soft copy.
Not sure of the lastest status.

Campro
15-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Hi Brother RockViet,
listed but not the chanting book mentioned by Brother KinderBueno. He mentioned that he will get you a copy to scan and convert into soft copy.

Chanting cannot be done anyhow...... must be someone in the know to guide you...... even novice monks dun dare to try some chants despite having access to the sutras and will get some seniors to teach them.

RockViet
15-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Hi Brother RockViet,

I think bro kinderBueno mean "if rockviet have the hardcopy, maybe can get him help u guys scan a copy" . I don't have the hardcopy leh. if have I can help to scan. I din c this copy at the JuShiLin temple at kimyan road or at bookshelf of vege shop

sugardad
17-08-2013, 09:58 AM
NOTHING to do with RELIGION .

I had read through the thread and decided to share my experience but I will not reveal the Feng Shui sifu that I visited. ( avoid being brand as promoter )

I remembered about 15 years ago, I've bought a house and I knew the issue of the house ( not what you think ) ..... After staying in it for a year, I dont find that things are any better ( I got the house with the right facing direction ) so as I was roaming around town, suddenly I had this urge to visit any Palm reader or Temple or Feng Shui master so I just happen to enter a Feng Shui Master shop ........ did not read any advert or got any intro.

We had a short conversation ( 15 min ) paid him and left. 30 min later I went back to him and brought him to my house and sort things out ......ended up costing me around 3.5k ( i paid in 3 installment and that was like my only saving )

note : there was no renovation of any sort ( he prefer that ) .
and when I spoke of this to my mom some 5 years later, mom said he has been around since 1980+ and quite accurate.

This is my true experience . I had 10 years of good luck, no money issues, no woman issues until a few of years back, everything turn south after 11 years and I will be visiting him or a new Feng Shui guy ( not sure ) soon as I had just embarked in my new journey .

If you suddenly have the urge to see 1, just leave it to fate as to who's door you will enter, if you did enter. Take it into heart and do what you need to. Its not a religion, its just something that lots of mega MNC that share this believes.

For a fact I know MM Lee, and Najib do. No need to mention some others.

Fortune Teller or Feng Shui , its up to you .

Ken79
17-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Hmm... i met a fortune teller on one of travels in shenzhen 2010 and he told me that i will experience 大起大落, 2011 proved the front part right, 2012 the second right, which certainly proved the prediction correct in 2 years lol.

this prediction was unique in itself because usually fortune tellers just say very general things like 'have patience and things will become good' or 'try your best and u will see results' those kind of things that are not very specific.

Beasty
19-08-2013, 08:48 PM
Hi all, bros who need luck, i have a lucky chant for you. Simple to chant and effective:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VPUd0JyhIA

Dabao
27-08-2013, 11:29 AM
Dear Bros,

pharaun

There is much detail explanation on line ...

Check this out , hope it helps.

http://guanyin.911cha.com/

Dabao
27-08-2013, 11:40 AM
http://d.pictureupload.us/115555757051cb067d4c72d.jpg
]

Dear Sir , I am looking for this book , been looking for some time but cant get it outside , do you mind telling me where can I get it or give me 1 of it as I wanted to print this and give it out to all free .

Thanks

RockViet
28-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Dear Sir , I am looking for this book , been looking for some time but cant get it outside , do you mind telling me where can I get it or give me 1 of it as I wanted to print this and give it out to all free .

Thanks

Hi Bro DaBao
Glad that you benefited from this book. hope more ppl out there will benefit from your printings too

Full soft copy of the "Cause & Effect" can be found here
https://www.yousendit.com/download/W...Z1A3N0MwYjhUQw

For hardcopy I saw it at HDB blk 111 Lorong 1 Toa Payoh 310111
a book shelfing near the lift next to 7-11 shop.

For hardcopy printing You can print it at the following place. I had print from them before. they have a whole range of books. Most of the book u found were printed by them. they should have it just show them the soft copy over your tablet or smartfone.
You can call to check do they have a copy before going by describing the book with the title.

Internal Printers
4035 Ang mo kio Industrial Park 1 #01-51 S569642
Tel 64548608 look for Mary (Better to call before going sometime she might not be around)