PDA

View Full Version : Brothers and sister I need help !

Blahblah8888
13-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Bros and sis out there . I'm sorry but I'm abit shy and noob to pick up girls and really sucks when talking on phone . A girl asked me to talk to her on phone with her tomorrow , I'm thinking any ideas how to keep the conversion alive and give an good impression ? Million thanks !:confused:

<<totally>>
13-10-2012, 05:00 AM
Knn, talking also need to teach. You really sibei jialat. Talking can't be taught and can only improved by practice.

Always remained calm and relaxed. Speak in a clear and normal paced rate. If you are not able to speak clearly or talking too fast, the receiver will not be able to catch what you say. Thus, how is she able to reply?

Do not think by having a list of topics written down on a piece of paper will make you able to talk. I can assured you going "ah.........orh...." because talking will jump from one topic to another, however the skilled one can linked one topic to another. ;)

see see only
13-10-2012, 11:07 AM
TS,

Most women do not like direct answer and enjoy some sense of humor .... Most pro said women behave like a cat ... so make them curious :rolleyes:

1 standard example :-

F: Where are you?
M: Must you know? I kinda of shy to let you know where am i ... :p
F: Why?

'''''''''' then continue to take cock and hide from her until really cannot, before you reply her the following ''''''''''''

M: I am at a nice cosy place thinking you .... (do not use "mssing you" unless she's your girlfriend)

Of cos ... after the laugh .... tell her the truth actually where you are ... :D

So bro ... continue your conversation with the similar concept ...

FoolInLove
13-10-2012, 11:36 AM
TS, u may wish to try talking to the mirror. That might help.

hamsapkwai
13-10-2012, 09:13 PM
TS, u may wish to try talking to the mirror. That might help.

Brother you might want to remind him not to do that during 7th month festival.
Because sometimes the reflection can talk back :eek:

ladyangela
13-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi Bro, relax...
From a lady's point of view...just be yourself and go with the flow of the conversation...sometimes, when 2 people have the affinity, there is no end in the conversation & it will be peppered with laughter and giggles... It gets more interesting as the hour hand moves on the clock ;) However, if the 2 of you are thinking on different planes then there will be awkward silence. Please don't try to hard to impress the girl and end up sounding like a buaya trying to sian her. Please also don't try to act funny or witty...unless you feel that the moment is right...using your intuition and listening to what she has to say to you may be a better bet. Going on and on about yourself and being negative in your response will turn her off...Hope this helps! Good Luck!

HCKing
13-10-2012, 10:31 PM
TS pls rem to always start the conversation with 'AI SIO GAN MAI?'

works wonder all the time.

forgotoldnick
13-10-2012, 10:36 PM
TS pls rem to always start the conversation with 'AI SIO GAN MAI?'

works wonder all the time.

Short n sweet n to the point. LoL

NetRodent
13-10-2012, 11:14 PM
TS,

Try start with simple intro of yourself, and then simple probe on her status quo.
If she is looking around, then you could start by trying to date her.

It would be good to start a phone teleconversation surrounding the topic on watching recent movies, or dining at popular eatery, and not to sound dull, boring and indifferent.

Everything start small.. no need to be adventurous.

If she had fancy on you, things would simply snowball if you reflect yourself well on her.

Tip: Good first impression lasts..

1NinBKK
13-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Just talk normally and be yourself... This is to set the correct mode right from the beginning in the relationship.

Greatking
13-10-2012, 11:59 PM
Point 1: God-gift. If you are not gifted, give you bible also no use.

Point 2: Let's talk bout psychology.
A person cannot perform when he's tense-up or stress.

Point 3: Don't talk dirty. Normally dirty talk won't get u far.

Point 4: If she likes u, even if she hears only your breathing sound, she will get horny. So talk essentially.

Blahblah8888
14-10-2012, 01:13 AM
Thanks bro for all the guidelines ! Will note out and train to be stronger !

lovepiece
14-10-2012, 08:56 AM
U need to relax bro, just be yourself, take it as u r talking to a normal fren or ur colleague or anyone else who u feel comfortable to talk with.. Feeling nervous will only ruin the thing..

<<totally>>
14-10-2012, 12:42 PM
TS so how are things going on now? Any saucy things to share? :)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-10-2012, 03:30 PM
Just be sincerely enthusiastic about her and your sub-conscious will works it's magic :D Go with the flow with an open mind :D

Blahblah8888
15-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Hheheheh , Bro not so fast lah ! Don't worry I'm working hard on it ! Start the ice breaking and slowly she said she feels comfortable when talking to me . Maybe hit the nail already ! Anyway she's not PRC or Sg but malaysian . We gonna meet up next week . Hehehehe , shall see we have any forward moving !:D

cqueen
15-10-2012, 05:32 PM
If you can manage to overcome my sluttiness over the phone, you can easily sweep that girl off her feet. But just a gentle warning hor - your underwear may be stained with a little fresh precum arising from the erotic conversation you have with me over the phone.

Blahblah8888
15-10-2012, 05:43 PM
Did you just say "MY SLUTTINESS" . Hahahaha .

VoltaRedonda
15-10-2012, 06:11 PM
Important to be a good listening ear :D and always talk about your daily happenings which may sound interesting or familiar to continue a conversation from her perspective... I can chat with a girl I am pursuing for 1-2 hours and still keep the conversation going... Give your views and opinions when she talk about her stuff... She will definitely 'climatise' with you... Good luck !!!

kenl8888
22-01-2013, 10:01 PM
You must be sincere and talk from your heart.. that way you won't go wrong.. It pays to be attentive to details and know what she likes and what she doesn't..