PDA

View Full Version : Finding a job in Thailand

Gingerman
11-10-2012, 10:55 PM
To all bros staying long term in Thailand now can advise if there are any websites like our JobsDB or something similar that have job openings for foreigners?

I'm looking for work in Thailand but have no idea where to look.

hurts
12-10-2012, 12:01 AM
To all bros staying long term in Thailand now can advise if there are any websites like our JobsDB or something similar that have job openings for foreigners?

Looking for a female buffet kaki... looks doesn't matter, but
Tentatively meet up once or twice a month for buffet. Has no concerns on budget. Do drop me a pm if interested.

Hehe awhile looking for female buffet mate now hidding in thailand looking for job to pay for expensive buffet, since u so 大方 and got no budget for it somemore. :D previously owe too much buffet restaurant money or your FB money isit? :D

Gingerman
12-10-2012, 12:42 AM
No buffet kakis la bro, end up ditched the idea, guess everyone here is in for sex only...

Well the job thing I've always wanted for a long time. I really like the culture in Thailand and would be a dream if I could relocate there with a job, I'm aware that the pay there would be alot less than what I could potentially earn over here.

hurts
12-10-2012, 01:36 AM
, guess everyone here is in for sex only...

Hehe ain't your purpose to sbf = looking for sex:D

yeah... pps daniel already sent me a PM... am really considering the place... was hoping to find some place where the gals can 'settle' on the spot in the room... real havock type...

well, budget will be ard 600+ ex tips...

Don't use the word everyone :D I and a few sincere people here are not as havoc as you :D

<<totally>>
13-10-2012, 05:07 AM
I and a few sincere people here are not as havoc as you :D

Yes, I am not the havoc type. My mission in here is for the greater good. Create :D

<<totally>>
13-10-2012, 05:38 AM

khoon dong gaan tham gaan nai bpra thaeh thai? saa maat phuut phaa saa thai? :o

hurts
13-10-2012, 10:56 AM
Yes, I am not the havoc type. My mission in here is for the greater good. Create :D

:D since so that is the case don't emo already. 天涯何处无芳草,何必单恋一枝花
情唯此花人间触,不惜弃世死花下

只欠一句我爱你,没胆亲口告诉你,
想要好好照顾你,全心全意疼爱你

我又再emo :D

FoolInLove
13-10-2012, 11:35 AM
khoon dong gaan tham gaan nai bpra thaeh thai? saa maat phuut phaa saa thai? :o

poom dong gan. pha sah thai phuut dai fang dai. :D

<<totally>>
13-10-2012, 01:48 PM
:D since so that is the case don't emo already.

Sis Hurts, to be able to stop my emo, I needed to heal that wound first. Anyway being emo has already becoming a style for me. Anyone sis here wishes to assist me, to nurse me back to health. :o

hurts
13-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Anyone sis here wishes to assist me, to nurse me back to health. :o

No need anyone to nurse you back. One go come another and the cycle go on. Humans are not reliable. May I suggest you to subscribe to national geo channels and discovery channel to gain more knowledge instead. :D

<<totally>>
13-10-2012, 02:28 PM
No need anyone to nurse you back. One go come another and the cycle go on. Humans are not reliable. May I suggest you to subscribe to national geo channels and discovery channel to gain more knowledge instead. :D

I do not have that channel for learning usage. Since it is a rented place, can I over to your place and watched? If learning lessons have to be conducted there often, I do believed helping out with the subscriptions was the least that I could ever offered. :)

roadsaints
13-10-2012, 02:45 PM
To work in thailand you would need min degree ... to work with a thai company you need to be able to speak and write thai. Getting a visa then a work permit is not so simple too also. No suggestion is to read the classifieds in the bangkok post or log into thai visa forum. Cheers and I wish you all the best:)

hurts
13-10-2012, 02:49 PM
I do not have that channel for learning usage. Since it is a rented place.
A rented place with no tv:confused:? Even if its not convienient for you, now with internet access you can easily watch it on the net :D

<<totally>>
13-10-2012, 03:25 PM
A rented place with no tv:confused:? Even if its not convienient for you, now with internet access you can easily watch it on the net :D

Internet through WAP is a form of accessing SBF but never did I found out, it has the means to discovery channel. :(

<<totally>>
13-10-2012, 03:51 PM
To work in thailand you would need min degree ... to work with a thai company you need to be able to speak and write thai. Getting a visa then a work permit is not so simple too also. No suggestion is to read the classifieds in the bangkok post or log into thai visa forum. Cheers and I wish you all the best:)

Singapore passport holders are able to apply a 3 month visa at the thai embassy or check their web page here (http://www.thaiembassy.sg/).

Royal Thai Embassy
370 Orchard Road
Singapore 238870
Telephone: (65) 6737 2475, 6737 2476
Fax: (65) 6732 0778

This is to show you how to get your paper documents done.

Q)I want to work in Thailand. How should I go about getting necessary visa?

A:In order to work in Thailand, there are 2 important elements:
(1) Non-Immigrant-B Visa and (2) Work Permit

First of all, you need to have a prospective employer in Thailand. Then you may apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa category ?B? (business) at the this Embassy, submitting required documents and recommendation letter from your employer along with your company?s business certifications as suggested in the website (www.mfa.go.th).

Once you have obtained such visa, you can enter the Kingdom and therefore apply for a Work Permit from the Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour.

In order to expedite visa issuance, your employer may, on your behalf, apply for the Work Permit in advance (with the form called Tor Thor 3). The Department of Employment will then issue a pre-approved certificate to be used in your visa application. In such case, please make sure to obtain the Work Permit (Tor Thor 2) once you arrive in Thailand.

Hope all the information regarding visa and work permit can be answered. :D

sibaysong4u
13-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Maybe he wan2 to stay close to his Puying.:confused:

Summerhillt
13-10-2012, 06:45 PM
but go thailand can work as what??

hamsapkwai
13-10-2012, 09:04 PM
There is a job washing private parts of female beauty contestants to prepare them for the hygiene examination part of the contest.

The interview is at Bangkok near Sukhumvit Rd .

But the applicant got to go to Pattaya .

Because that is where the end of the queue is :p