PDA

View Full Version : Help Advice: Getting contact from WL

NewbirdNewbird
04-10-2012, 10:45 PM
Hello bros, I'm new to the massage/HC scene. Have learned a lot from the forum, thanks to all who have posted here! I hope I post this is the right forum.

Recently came across a attractive massage WL which I managed to get her contact. Easier to check her schedule and arrange

I am wondering should I give her real name or just a make up name when getting contacts or call/sms WL? Advice from exp bro is v appreciated!

Thanks!

cohen
04-10-2012, 11:38 PM
Hello bros, I'm new to the massage/HC scene. Have learned a lot from the forum, thanks to all who have posted here! I hope I post this is the right forum.

Recently came across a attractive massage WL which I managed to get her contact. Easier to check her schedule and arrange

I am wondering should I give her real name or just a make up name when getting contacts or call/sms WL? Advice from exp bro is v appreciated!

Thanks!

Obviously use fake name, better to use your alternative phone if you have one.

PS: unless you have attain a certain amount of emotional mastery or have no emotions whatsoever, better not to get her number. Don't use the excuse of checking her schedule and blah blah blah cuase you are only deceiving yourself, if you really want to check get the joint number.

Here is a song for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjQ6BhnDGGY

Cheers.

freezetheDB
05-10-2012, 01:50 PM
all seasoned cheongsfers have a cheonging name, usually common names like
john, jack, kevin/kelvin, jason

merlinlion3
05-10-2012, 09:48 PM
Ho sei lah, I will use James Bond as my bonking name. When WL SMS or call, even if OC pick up will dismiss as prank call de. kekeke

WL: James Bond zai ma?
OC: ?

:D

NewbirdNewbird
06-10-2012, 01:31 AM
Thanks for the advice bros!

I have alternate phone no I can use as suggested. I was thinking of using a nickname. But the service from the girl seems sincere and willing to please. When I ask for phone no and wanted to key into my phone, the first qn she asked is if I am married, I think she dun want to create prob for me? So she dun seem to be the scheming kind? BTW, I'm not married or attached currently.

Any advice from exp bro is appreciated!!! Thanks!

Greatking
06-10-2012, 01:55 AM
Here is a song for you
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjQ6BhnDGGY

Cheers.

Got to admit. This is a very soothing song.

Simply love it. Thanks for sharing. :D

NewbirdNewbird
06-10-2012, 02:09 AM
Follow up question, any bro have experienced calls and sms to pester you when they have your contact number??? :confused:

hurts
06-10-2012, 11:10 AM
Follow up question, any bro have experienced calls and sms to pester you when they have your contact number??? :confused:

now bear this in mind you are the customer they are here to serve you like a king when you PAY. You are there to play with shark,they have to be obedient to get fed but not you being obedient to be feed by them.:D

MrDevil69
14-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Kaoz.... use a common cheong christian name lor... this kind of things also need to think so much meh ?

Good service n working attitude is part of their job cos u r a paying customer mah... Doesn't mean u have to tell u her your real name rite ?

Btw, 9 out of 10 WL will ask if u r married... nothing special.

HarryPotter
14-10-2012, 03:35 PM
To avoid all troubles, better don't use real name and phone. Like what some bro suggest, just use common names like John, Peter, Robert,..., etc.

Use a second phone if you really want to chiong all the way. May be can pay a bungala some tips and ask him to buy a pre-paid card for you. LOL:D

DegenerationX
15-10-2012, 11:37 AM
I always use real name and I only have one number, no cheong number. But it's because I'm single so no worries at all.

But of cos if you are married, then better play safe like what other bros mentioned.

sammyboyfor
15-10-2012, 11:38 AM
Any advice from exp bro is appreciated!!! Thanks!

The best advice I can give you is in the link in my signature. :rolleyes:

Suso
15-10-2012, 12:43 PM
I use my name Suso .

HarryPotter
15-10-2012, 07:11 PM
I always use real name and I only have one number, no cheong number. But it's because I'm single so no worries at all.

Bro, seen the recent news about the 42 men and underage sex? Even if single, using own number is a risk. Anything can happen.

LobsterGuru
20-10-2012, 03:34 PM

That's why it is always better to give your alternate number and use a fake name...:D

rugalsc
30-12-2012, 09:08 PM
Ho sei lah, I will use James Bond as my bonking name. When WL SMS or call, even if OC pick up will dismiss as prank call de. kekeke

WL: James Bond zai ma?
OC: ?

:D

Spoken like an sexpert :D

ErnestK
31-12-2012, 03:47 AM
I used too many fake names with different fl / wl that sometime I get the "funny" look from them asking me back "I thought you said your name is XXX, why now YUY?"