PDA

View Full Version : Need some help bros!

hoof
04-10-2012, 07:30 PM
I've been liking this girl on and off ever since we've known each other. It's only recently she started talking back to me as she's having problems.

So she just broke up with the boyfriend today. And so I received messages from her.

Her: Broke up already
Her: Sigh
Her: Since he's also not my emotional support
Her: But just a bit painful
*Just woke up and out of toilet after showering* - Me
Me: Aww man. Haha cheer up k! <---I didn't think before I replied
Me: Why painful?
Her: That's all u can say
Me: Why?
Me: I know it feels bad because you put in so much trust and faith in someone and it didn't turn out the way, you wanted it to be like.
Me: Just look at a bigger picture. I'm sure there is someone who will treasure a person like you and provide you with your needs.
Her: It's just unacceptable
Me: For what I just said? <----Being silly again
Her: The things he do la
Me: Then move on.
Her: Move on move on
Her: I'm just damn angry
Me: Angry with the tings he did? If he treasure the relationship, he would have mend his ways previously.
Me: Just keep your mind clear for now
Her: Yes
Her: I wanna go do my things and be happy
Her: Happier than I am now
Me: Well then that's good. Just do the things you want now and be happy.
Me: ?
Her: I need to relax
Her: Have more me time
Me: Massage facial pedicure
Her: Yes
Me: Haha stop sighing
Me: Ttyl I go bake
Her: K

Later in the evening...

Me: I'm done with baking.
Her: Ok...
Me: Honestly, are you alright? Rather than being damn angry...
Her: Nope
Her: Alright and angry
Her: Both
Me: You sure you're alright?
Me: Well if there's anything. Just message me.
Her: Ya
Her: .
Me: Kk <---Honestly I'm quite pek cek liao.

It's like recently she's been having a lot of problems with family and the boyfriend. She shared with me her problems so I just listened and try to help her. As I am better at listening than rather giving advice. It's only today after she broke up with the boyfriend. Her replies to me are very different. Should I just let her cool down? And stop messaging her? Till she message me back? Help please..........

porscheclub
04-10-2012, 09:30 PM
U damn lor sor, can please summarise?

hurts
05-10-2012, 12:05 AM
Should I just let her cool down? And stop messaging her? Till she message me back? Help please..........

I will chop off my head if you say you will stop messaging her you have already answer yourself by asking that question. If you have already decided to stop messaging her this thread won't even be set up :D

see see only
05-10-2012, 12:06 AM
TS,

Usually when a woman ... turn to you when she broke up with bf ... it means she has some liking for you ... :rolleyes:

So if you still like her .... and can take her in now ... just go ahead lor eat first talk later ... this could be the best chance ;)

Unless you want to tell us more ... on your status and your feeling for her ...... before we could advise you further ... ;)

hoof
05-10-2012, 12:51 AM
TS,

Usually when a woman ... turn to you when she broke up with bf ... it means she has some liking for you ... :rolleyes:

So if you still like her .... and can take her in now ... just go ahead lor eat first talk later ... this could be the best chance ;)

Unless you want to tell us more ... on your status and your feeling for her ...... before we could advise you further ... ;)

Bro. I've stopped texting her ever since the evening. She didn't get back to me too. I do really like her. Seriously don't know if I should text her and if so. I don't know what to text leh.

hoof
05-10-2012, 12:52 AM
I will chop off my head if you say you will stop messaging her you have already answer yourself by asking that question. If you have already decided to stop messaging her this thread won't even be set up :D

Don't like that la bro. I really stop texting her since then evening. Even if I wanna text, or have the urge to. I don't know what to text.

hurts
05-10-2012, 12:53 AM
TS,

Kiddo will always have such feeling txt or not call or not. Reply or not. What my mum said before is very true if things are decided or a decesion made there won't be that kind of paranoid feeling anymore.

hurts
05-10-2012, 12:57 AM
Don't like that la bro. I really stop texting her since then evening. Even if I wanna text, or have the urge to. I don't know what to text.

Cause she dont have 36c isit :D

hoof
05-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Cause she dont have 36c isit :D

She don't but she has a nice personality.

see see only
05-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Bro. I've stopped texting her ever since the evening. She didn't get back to me too. I do really like her. Seriously don't know if I should text her and if so. I don't know what to text leh.

Alamah ... just text her that you want to meet her ... :cool:

Women that look for another man that has liked her before .... after her broke up ... are looking for another short or long term relationship (in another words, get laid by another man) ... she will then feel better ... ;)

Of cos ... if you are not keen on her ... then easy ... ignore her ... she will go find another man that likes her before. :rolleyes:

OK ... a clear enough advice

Greatking
05-10-2012, 05:29 AM
TS,

Bro, another way of putting it across might be....

when a woman turn to a man after she broke off, it only mean e man is her emotion pillar. Pillar is a structure that is always there, unless you destroy it by mean of destruction. Pillar also mean guaranteed which mean that he will always be there when she needs him.

She's taking u as a backup disc.

maxsee
05-10-2012, 08:47 AM
Obviously she just treats u as a temporary emotional support la..just wait for her to msg u again la....:D

Summerhillt
05-10-2012, 01:09 PM
I think she treat you as friend only

DegenerationX
05-10-2012, 01:17 PM

Ai sio gan mai? :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
05-10-2012, 01:28 PM
I've been liking this girl on and off ever since we've known each other.

I do really like her.Seriously don't know if I should text her and if so. I don't know what to text leh.

Are you expecting an open invitation from her? Hesitate 婆婆妈妈 for what? Like her then go after her la :rolleyes:

You are not taking advantage of her emotional vulnerability, you are her friend and she need your tender loving care and concern :D

No need to think so much, text her with an open mind. You try 50/50, no try 0. Don't let her slip from your again if not you will regret :D

Btw, instead of saying: I can lend you my shoulder to cry on....Just tell her: If you are still angry, you can bite my shoulder if that'll make you feel any better ! ;)

purple001
05-10-2012, 01:59 PM
My personal point of view.. U r prob a pillar of support. Or she have no one else to turn to.. Don't think too deeply into it..

hoof
06-10-2012, 02:49 AM
Bro, another way of putting it across might be....

when a woman turn to a man after she broke off, it only mean e man is her emotion pillar. Pillar is a structure that is always there, unless you destroy it by mean of destruction. Pillar also mean guaranteed which mean that he will always be there when she needs him.

She's taking u as a backup disc.

That's what I think so too. As a back up disc

hoof
06-10-2012, 02:53 AM
*update*

And so she got off work. Supposed to meet up with her sister to eat but tio pangseh. So she called me and asked if I wanna hang out. Just came back from drinks and supper. Throughout she just kept telling me about the ex and the previous ex ex.

Don't know man. But I'm trying to go infor the kill.

hoof
06-10-2012, 03:21 AM
Are you expecting an open invitation from her? Hesitate 婆婆妈妈 for what? Like her then go after her la :rolleyes:

You are not taking advantage of her emotional vulnerability, you are her friend and she need your tender loving care and concern :D

No need to think so much, text her with an open mind. You try 50/50, no try 0. Don't let her slip from your again if not you will regret :D

Btw, instead of saying: I can lend you my shoulder to cry on....Just tell her: If you are still angry, you can bite my shoulder if that'll make you feel any better ! ;)

Bro. I text her the biting of shoulder sentence. She replied "I'm not mad".

Ichigo_Kurosaki
06-10-2012, 08:55 AM
*update*

And so she got off work. Supposed to meet up with her sister to eat but tio pangseh. So she called me and asked if I wanna hang out. Just came back from drinks and supper. Throughout she just kept telling me about the ex and the previous ex ex.
Don't know man. But I'm trying to go infor the kill.

Bro. I text her the biting of shoulder sentence. She replied "I'm not mad".

I see. You didn't tell her during the hanging out. You text her instead. Wahahahahahahahaha :D:D

hurts
06-10-2012, 11:00 AM
I see. You didn't tell her during the hanging out. You text her instead. Wahahahahahahahaha :D

Now txting more sweet ma plus those emoji icon make it even more sincere :prather than sorting out face to face:D cyber kido is the trend now ichi:D

Heart & Soul
06-10-2012, 11:11 AM
just go after her, do not regret later when she finds someone else.

hoof
06-10-2012, 11:42 AM
I feel quite "friend zoned" leh. I mean she has so many other guy friends or girl friends. She shared the entire story with me regarding about her and the ex unlike most of her other guy friends.

hoof
06-10-2012, 11:44 AM
I feel damn "friend zoned" leh. I'm the only guy friend among the rest of the guys she know. Told me the entire story between she and the ex and also her family problem previously.

katey
06-10-2012, 12:05 PM
i don't really get the whole point. simple as it is, if you feel like talking to her, go ahead and initiate a convo. if her replies are cold, leave her alone. she will get back to you if she wants to talk to you. otherwise you might sound like an irritating freak to her.

Kenny87
06-10-2012, 05:13 PM
I dont wan to hurt ur feelings or dash ur hopes but.. From a girl's point of view.. Dude.. U kana friendzone. I only talk to my guy friends about such thing and bitch to them about my exes.. I never ever ever tell my potential Bf about such bullshit. Last thing I wan is to scare him off thinking my family is mad and I have bad taste in men.

Only reason why I would ever mention about such bullshit to my potential Bf is if I wan him to feel sorry for me.. Let the natural guy instinct to protect me to go into overdrive.. But such Info, I will only say face to face.. So he can see my ke lian face and hug me.

So far most of my gal friends.. Will only SMS such things to our friendzoned guy friends. U kana friend zoned from the start. Stop thinking and move on....

Of coz.. Maybe she exception.. I dunno..

queeniegal
06-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Only confide to the guy they trusted.

Some dun really friend zone

magicbrush
06-10-2012, 06:54 PM
I feel damn "friend zoned" leh. I'm the only guy friend among the rest of the guys she know. Told me the entire story between she and the ex and also her family problem previously.

Yes, like many have mentioned.
Move on and don't let her have the impression that you are available for her all the time. Setup dates with other girls and make it known to her that you have your priorities.

Bro, i heard of many sob stories from girls. And some of them i really sounded them out without holding back. And up till now we are still friends. They remembered how i chided them and told me that being honest with them is the best thing for them. There were some that asked me if i wanted to try out having a relationship with them.

For your case. She's comfortable with you to share her problems, nothing more. Let her go and move on?

hoof
06-10-2012, 10:39 PM
I dont wan to hurt ur feelings or dash ur hopes but.. From a girl's point of view.. Dude.. U kana friendzone. I only talk to my guy friends about such thing and bitch to them about my exes.. I never ever ever tell my potential Bf about such bullshit. Last thing I wan is to scare him off thinking my family is mad and I have bad tasteinmen.

Only reason why I would ever mention about such bullshit to my potential Bf is if I wan him to feel sorry for me.. Let the natural guy instinct to protect me to go into overdrive.. But such Info, I will only say face to face.. So he can see my ke lian face and hug me'
No la. She text me, call me and meet up with me to tell me about it. But I suck at giving advice so all I did was to lend a listening ear and hear her out.

chocolatedream
07-10-2012, 10:37 PM
My advice, just don't overdo it. If she is really a friend then just be there as a friend for now. When things blow over then make your move. You don't want to ruin things by being too hasty in trying to win her over.