PDA

View Full Version : do you mind your wife is postitution?

Timestopper
01-10-2012, 04:17 AM
Hi guys recently went to this place and know this girl and suddenly realise that she a innocent girls start to fall in love with her..

She a girl who trust friend a lot, a girl who take care her family, a girl who just wan love and care, she look like Taiwanese, with a good body but not becoz of that I love her but is the feeling.

She ask me a few question after she know I love her..
Girl: why do u like me?
Me: do u believe in 一见钟情(first sight love)
Girl: do u mind I work this?
Me: nope
Girl: what about your family
Me: they don't mind coz they got eyes to see
Girl: what about your friend?
Girl: what if we go out and someone disturb me that I'm a prostitution?
Me: my friend will understand why. And if someone disturb I will fight with them.
Girl: why do u fight izzit becoz I'm a prostitution that why u mind and want them to shut up.

She did ask a lot of question..

What u guys/girl think.. anyway I have decide my chose just sharing I won't feel hurt..

eddy72
01-10-2012, 06:12 AM
Got to take extra care for her feeling, n forget those 'friend' that mock at u. They r just a piece of shit. Hope u find true love.

Red_Wine
01-10-2012, 06:36 AM
Dun bother anything, life just travel once. Just do whatever u want to do. U just owe yr parents but never owe anybody so u dun need to concern how people look at u.

sammyboyfor
01-10-2012, 07:02 AM
Hi guys recently went to this place and know this girl and suddenly realise that she a innocent girls start to fall in love with her..

An innocent whore???:rolleyes:

That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

see see only
01-10-2012, 08:32 AM
An innocent whore???:rolleyes:

That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

So sorry ... TS

In another word, she could be the most innocent among the immodest :rolleyes:

i.e. still a immodest girl :o

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-10-2012, 09:20 AM

Me: my friend will understand why. And if someone disturb I will fight with them.

Girl: why do u fight izzit becoz I'm a prostitution that why u mind and want them to shut up.

Prostitution is the practice or occupation of engaging in sex with someone for payment.

Prostitute is a person who engages in sex for payment.

No need to fight with them la, why get yourself in trouble with the law, just laugh and correct them that she works in a Professional institution in sex management can already :D

If you are selecting a wedding date in 2012, year of the Dragon, you can consider the following good wedding dates. The good wedding dates are caculated based on the Chinese calendar.

September: 3,5,6,8,13,16,18,20,22,25,28 and 30
October: 2,4,9,12,16,23,24,25,26 and 27
November: 2,5,11,14,17,23,25,26 and 29
December: 2,3,5,6,10,18,20 and 30

alan0338
01-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Won't be bothered if she is the one paying for everything and giving me chionging expenses.... :D :D :D

HowBohBuckSai
01-10-2012, 10:04 AM
An innocent whore???.

hmm, boss seems keen only to correct "advise" and not "prostitution" only :D

Prostitution is the practice or occupation of engaging in sex with someone for payment.

well done, ichii.... (oops sorry... cannot call u like that wait someone accused u and me got road then really howbohbucksai again :p)

She a girl who trust friend a lot, a girl who take care her family, a girl who just wan love and care, she look like Taiwanese, with a good body but not becoz of that I love her but is the feeling.

What u guys/girl think.. anyway I have decide my chose just sharing I won't feel hurt..

TS, what CSI had u conducted to suddenly realise that she is an innocent girl... (u took out your dick and she thought it was a hotdog :rolleyes:) and seriously based on my dementia mind... when i fell in love donkey years ago... a good body is the last time i see in a good gal...usually it starts from a good internal beauty first with an acceptable face ....

So my 2 cents worth opinion... well if your dignitiy is not impt to u ... u can view it this way

Better for her to be converted from a liability into an asset thereby generating income and revenue for the 2 of u then for her to be a FOC FB to others..... correct me if i am wrong....

Really how boh buck sai lah

:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-10-2012, 10:09 AM
All the best to TS :D
Checking in liao :D

hurts
01-10-2012, 10:27 AM
hmm, boss seems keen only to correct "advise" and not "prostitution" only

well done, ichii.... (oops sorry... cannot call u like that wait someone accused u and me got road then really howbohbucksai again :p)

:D

Aiyo here you go again por boss... BTW, edit your sentence la. If reading it as a third party point of view people will think me and you got road. 我不认识你,你别落井下石。别害我!me enough of scandal rumors already.. :(

T S, I will give you my warmhearting advice later during my lunch break.:D

AHH2222MK6
01-10-2012, 01:44 PM

The above conversation is truly expresses a SOHAI and LANJIAO are talking:D

Greatking
01-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Now u r in love, u dont mind.

A decade passed, u start to suspect who is e father of ur child.

You start to mind. U start to hate yourself.

U might b e lucky chap in 1,000,000.

This is a history. It doesng fade. It is there.

Spend more time understanding. Let her chong liang first before going into it

hurts
01-10-2012, 06:57 PM
Answering to your title of the thread majority of them will say no way only 1/10 in your situation will say yes I don't mind. Now calm down and let me ask you this, would you mind if your mum go and be a prostitute?

Don't get offended because of this question, now you're blinded by love so you will fail to see the bigger picture.

Have you ever thought of this ,one day when you are going to have kid and when he or she attend School how is she going to face his /her friend? You can teach your kid to lie but what if the truth reveal? Are you going to teach your kid to hit his/ her friend. How would she or he feel?

Now, think back the same qustion i asked you.

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Anyone, friend, peer etc ever told u tis?
可以娶鸡当老婆
不可娶老婆来当鸡
If u delude urself on this reality,
Then the hokkien way of expressing wat ur doin is
Yong Lan Jaio Kah Ka Ki Eh Tao!
Innocent pure nice gals dun sell their CB, get tis into ur big head!

justl00king
01-10-2012, 07:27 PM
Using your small head to think- wrong answer!

Use your big head and you'll know what to do. :D

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Using your small head to think- wrong answer!

Use your big head and you'll know what to do. :D
Swim wif sharks, shark no bite means good shark
One day shark bite, want to break ties, as good as death cos by then, too late liao;)

HowBohBuckSai
01-10-2012, 07:39 PM
TS

not joking but i have 2 friends who married thai FLs... one of whom wifey used to work in GL legal thai joint and another from a chicken farm in hatyai...and to date...they are still happily married...with kiddies.

B4 they were married though...I had asked them if their impending spouses' past were material or not... like whether would they be so pissed if they found out their good friends ever bonked their wifeys b4 they quitted....or if their sons/ dotters will come to know if their mothers were ever FLs.... both seems able to accept these possibilities...

So the issue is not whether your gf or wife was a prostitute... but whether after knowing u and accepting u... will she EVER wholehearted quit being a FL forever...but this must be properly discussed prior to u deciding to marrying her. There are various reasons as to why some people decided to become FLs... just drive through some of the streets in GL and u can see .... it takes a huge courage for one to stand at intersections and junctions and wave to strangers and trying to solicit biz. Some of the FLs may hv bitter past or had been raped etc... though i personally despised those who became FLs for materialistic gain.

In short, TS... ponder for a while... take a good look and evaluate carefully....it is purely infatuation or lust for her body ? We cant turn back the clock but we can decide how our future can be.....

Good luck and hope u make a wise decision cos it is purely your future not ours.

:cool:

ps... those married PRC FLs.... paiseh i dun hv such friends yet..... :D

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2012, 07:42 PM
In short, TS... ponder for a while... take a good look and evaluate carefully....it is purely infatuation or lust for her body ? We cant turn back the clock but we can decide how our future can be.....

Good luck and hope u make a wise decision cos it is purely your future not ours.

Well said, cos if TS dun listen to ur good post, he will most prolly end up worse than ur nick, not HowBohBuckSai but HowGaBohBuckSai :D
ps: A whore is a whore, regardless red, white or blue :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-10-2012, 08:14 PM
An advice is an advice, An action is an action, A choice is a choice. I realized that people in general, when seeking opinion, like to read posting that support their own point of view/choice as to consider an opposing idea. ;) They tend to filter out most of what they see and hear and avoid information that contradicts with what they already think or believe. Most often, they tend to stay with their own beliefs and attitudes cos changing them might prevent them from living the lives they were living. ;)

He already made his decision and choice. ;)

IMHO if a person married a FL/WL and is constantly wary and on-guard of her and her behavior with an image of her history is also very tiring and highly negative for the marriage. Life is a sum of all our choices and the choices we make are ultimately our own responsibility. Anyway there's no correct or wrong choices ONLY regrettable choices and misplaced trust :D

DO_YOU_BJ
01-10-2012, 08:19 PM
I realized that people in general, when seeking opinion, like to read posting that support their own point of view/choice as to consider an opposing idea. ;) They tend to filter out most of what they see and hear and avoid information that contradicts with what they already think or believe. Most often, they tend to stay with their own beliefs and attitudes cos changing them might prevent them from living the lives they were living. ;)
These r often people who belong to Beta bro.
They dun hv enuff self confidence to carry out what they set out to to, so they seek acceptance anyway they can, in this case, cyber too.

Jumper
01-10-2012, 08:22 PM
If I love her v much & she works as FL in the past is okie.

owl888
01-10-2012, 08:28 PM
TS, ur English got lotsa grammar mistake......juz wondering u not local:confused:

Ichigo_Kurosaki
01-10-2012, 08:42 PM
These r often people who belong to Beta bro.
They dun hv enuff self confidence to carry out what they set out to to, so they seek acceptance anyway they can, in this case, cyber too.

One rice feeds hundred types of people with different vision and perspective about life. :D But jumping into a marriage with no confidence and question marks is like jumping into a pool of mammals without knowing they are Sperm Whales or Killer Whales :( All I can say is all the best to him ;)

am766666
01-10-2012, 09:22 PM
TS

not joking but i have 2 friends who married thai FLs... one of whom wifey used to work in GL legal thai joint and another from a chicken farm in hatyai...and to date...they are still happily married...with kiddies.

B4 they were married though...I had asked them if their impending spouses' past were material or not... like whether would they be so pissed if they found out their good friends ever bonked their wifeys b4 they quitted....or if their sons/ dotters will come to know if their mothers were ever FLs.... both seems able to accept these possibilities...

So the issue is not whether your gf or wife was a prostitute... but whether after knowing u and accepting u... will she EVER wholehearted quit being a FL forever...but this must be properly discussed prior to u deciding to marrying her. There are various reasons as to why some people decided to become FLs... just drive through some of the streets in GL and u can see .... it takes a huge courage for one to stand at intersections and junctions and wave to strangers and trying to solicit biz. Some of the FLs may hv bitter past or had been raped etc... though i personally despised those who became FLs for materialistic gain.

Wise answer!!!! Good advice bro...
All the Best TS... do post ur choice.....

Bigkuss
01-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Prostitution is an profession as well.
Guys shoukd not expect the gal to quit her job, as u akready know about her job.
May be todays society sees prostitution in bad light.
Society will eventually grow up n will respect prostitution on par with otger profession.
Golden days are to come!

Iemanishere
01-10-2012, 10:53 PM
My dear bro, if she would stop doing it for you and if you are able to forget the past and start a new...

U got my blessing

skypower_88
01-10-2012, 11:27 PM
My dear bro,

No offence to any bro here who give advise. But before giving any advise, ask youself this few question.

1) Would you mind if one day your wife tell you she is a prositute before. What will be your reaction.

2) If 1 day you go out with your friend who have up your wife before, what is your reaction.

3) All china gal are here to earn money, so why do you think she got feeling for you. Because you handsome? Rich or good at bed. (Frankly, I know alot of gal who have few bf, even give them monthly alliwance. So you think the gal will want to stay with you when they got thoudsand of chance to meet various guys..)

4) For sure everyone will always think their love one is special. So how many will be special? Similiar, everyone when buy 4D will think they will strike, so how will strick but still many people buy 4D/ Why

5) So think before making decision. If the gal give up everything and stay with you, then is good for you. But be prepare your life will change. Go to a place and start a new life with new friends where nobody know you, then you will live better.

Wish you good luck

hurts
01-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Guys shoukd not expect the gal to quit her job, as u akready know about her job.
Society will eventually grow up n will respect prostitution on par with otger profession.
Golden days are to come!

Mmm..when he dump that girl then you take over him n marry her ba.:D

justl00king
02-10-2012, 12:18 AM
Golden days are to come!Bro, you joking?

What's there to respect about being a pros? :rolleyes:

CSIteam2
02-10-2012, 12:20 AM
Golden days are to come!
Agree :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjIm0hmodsE

CSIteam2
02-10-2012, 12:26 AM
marry her ba.:D
Marry me ba :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7TZLKjraI

royelove
02-10-2012, 12:30 AM
Bro dn mind wat Ur fren wil say k. U muz trust urself n her . V can't stop ppl mouth by saying us . Once u confirm married v her pls tke gud cre of her n dn allow her to tat line anymore ya. Hope both of u hav a hspi life .......

hurts
02-10-2012, 07:57 AM
Bro dn mind wat Ur fren wil say k. U muz trust urself n her . V can't stop ppl mouth by saying us . Once u confirm married v her pls tke gud cre of her n dn allow her to tat line anymore ya. Hope both of u hav a hspi life .......

Suddenly I feel it must be the same gang of friend with ts. Atrocious spelling mistake and grammar or could it be all this account belong to ts :p

hurts
02-10-2012, 08:11 AM
Marry me ba :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf7TZLKjraI

No business again??? I know you want faster get marry btw I found your match that will respect you and harvest you..at the same time I also pity you, sexually deprived until you can't tell who is a male and female... tsk. Tsk tsk

Don't forget give me Angpao for helping you to matchmake :D

Shadow_warrior
02-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Bro, you joking?

What's there to respect about being a pros? :rolleyes:

I was just about to say the same thing bro, but you put it so succinctly

good one... madness runs rampant when one thinks with the smaller head.

Shadow_warrior
02-10-2012, 01:00 PM
My dear bro,

No offence to any bro here who give advise. But before giving any advise, ask youself this few question.

1) Would you mind if one day your wife tell you she is a prositute before. What will be your reaction.

2) If 1 day you go out with your friend who have up your wife before, what is your reaction.

3) All china gal are here to earn money, so why do you think she got feeling for you. Because you handsome? Rich or good at bed. (Frankly, I know alot of gal who have few bf, even give them monthly alliwance. So you think the gal will want to stay with you when they got thoudsand of chance to meet various guys..)

4) For sure everyone will always think their love one is special. So how many will be special? Similiar, everyone when buy 4D will think they will strike, so how will strick but still many people buy 4D/ Why

5) So think before making decision. If the gal give up everything and stay with you, then is good for you. But be prepare your life will change. Go to a place and start a new life with new friends where nobody know you, then you will live better.

Wish you good luck

Very good advice, sensible and practical.

In my experience, thats why the FB is a ex wl/fl but sorry, I wouldnt be

marrying her- period. Enjoying sex and her company is one thing, being legally

married- sorry I am not that westernised

Bigkuss
02-10-2012, 01:08 PM
I come from an heritage of polygamous marriages across my clan ... they dobt feel bad about it. and have seen my neighbors ebgaging in prostitution .... Most of the times their husbands are pimps ....
They are livibg as one happy famiky ...

In the end ...
If u think it is wrobg, then its wrong
if u think it is right, then its right

all relationshisps are man made ....
Man wanted some control n fair deal for everyone so they made relationships in the name of civilization ...

In stone age everyone fucked each othrr n was happy ...

Think for urself ....
End of tge world ... u n ur sis/mom r the only persons in an isolated islabd for years to
come .... what u woukd do if u r horny .... May be 1 or 2 years u will think no sex with sis .... think abt May be after 5 years ....

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Golden days are to come!

I come from an heritage of polygamous marriages across my clan ... they dobt feel bad about it. and have seen my neighbors ebgaging in prostitution .... Most of the times their husbands are pimps ....
They are livibg as one happy famiky ...

In the end ...
If u think it is wrobg, then its wrong
if u think it is right, then its right

all relationshisps are man made ....
Man wanted some control n fair deal for everyone so they made relationships in the name of civilization ...

In stone age everyone fucked each othrr n was happy ...

Think for urself ....
End of tge world ... u n ur sis/mom r the only persons in an isolated islabd for years to
come .... what u woukd do if u r horny .... May be 1 or 2 years u will think no sex with sis .... think abt May be after 5 years ....

Hello there! What exactly are you talking about? :confused:
Golden Days, Stone age, Lost Island, End of World and Incest????? :eek:

Are you kidding or something? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhlQhva5fUs

I am like that poor Indian brother scratching head and changed seat cos no idea what the madwoman (in video) was talking about. I will up you when recover cos you very entertaininig :D

hurts
02-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Ichigo I think in short he is trying to say different culture different environment different up bringing .we are all totally from different world from him so we are too abnormal to understand him :D

DO_YOU_BJ
02-10-2012, 03:45 PM
A farm is separated into 2 communities.
There's a place where humans dwell, called home.
There's a place where the chickens stay, that's also their home.
Same farm different home :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-10-2012, 03:46 PM
Ichigo I think in short he is trying to say different culture different environment different up bringing .we are all totally from different world from him so we are too abnormal to understand him :D

Give him a tiger la :D

Btw, how's your both knee? :D

hurts
02-10-2012, 04:02 PM
Give him a tiger la :D

Btw, how's your both knee? :D

Lei gong meh.? ?knee?:confused: you like that ask me later people thought we got road again...whose knee??? now you and who got road?:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Lei gong meh.? ?knee?:confused: you like that ask me later people thought we got road again...whose knee??? now you and who got road?:D

We got no road :D
Nowadays many meimeis suffer from knee injury from sitting all day in office mah :D

hurts
02-10-2012, 04:25 PM
We got no road :D
Nowadays many meimeis suffer from knee injury from sitting all day in office mah :D

Auntie here liao, auntie now got difficulty using touch screen phone to reply
Go home use com then slowly reply you:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
02-10-2012, 04:31 PM
auntie now got difficulty using touch screen phone to reply

Better. :D

Eyesight not so good, better don't anyhow touch and press, wait sensitive, system hang-UP :D

hurts
02-10-2012, 04:40 PM
Better. :D

Eyesight not so good, better don't anyhow touch and press, wait sensitive, system hang-UP :D

Is Auntie cannot catch up with latest technology. Now everything all touch screen :( must catch up liao

kick_ass
03-10-2012, 02:20 PM
woohoo! another joker who fell in love wth a prostitute!
cant wait for part 2 of this topic... "another joker got ditched by a prostitute"! :rolleyes:

zion1989
06-10-2012, 03:04 PM
woohoo! another joker who fell in love wth a prostitute!
cant wait for part 2 of this topic... "another joker got ditched by a prostitute"! :rolleyes:

You words are harsh but it is very true!

miniboy
08-10-2012, 09:41 PM
when is time to visit a public toilet :)

skypower_88
08-10-2012, 10:51 PM
Golden days are to come!

Bro,

Respect her service or what?

Castrol
09-10-2012, 08:43 AM

No need to fight with them la, why get yourself in trouble with the law, just laugh and correct them that she works in a Professional institution in sex management can already :D

If you are selecting a wedding date in 2012, year of the Dragon, you can consider the following good wedding dates. The good wedding dates are caculated based on the Chinese calendar.

September: 3,5,6,8,13,16,18,20,22,25,28 and 30
October: 2,4,9,12,16,23,24,25,26 and 27
November: 2,5,11,14,17,23,25,26 and 29
December: 2,3,5,6,10,18,20 and 30

hahaha.. bro i vote this as the post of the year in sbf.
supportive, informative and educative. :D

naan1974
10-10-2012, 11:38 AM
TS, Sorry to be a wet blanket but in long term, it's almost impossible to work this out because you are a human who will be affected by your enviroment and people around you on what they say and of opinion. But honestly if you really wanna to give a a sincere try, maybe you two should leave this island to a place where no one know either of you, it might just work out. Be prepare for worst... fairytales hardly exist in realilty

<<totally>>
10-10-2012, 01:06 PM
Auntie here liao,

What do you need? Kotex, Laurier, Sofy, Tampax or Whisper? Slim or normal? Wings or with wings? Keke, just a little teaser. :)

What happened to your knee? Getting better? I have not been giving you the concern since the last night session, I will make up for that. ;)

TS: Whose yes or no do make a difference? Only your's, I'm afraid so. Since you have already made up your mind, do what you feel is right. For the fact that we only do live once, life is not that long enough to spend time on regrets.

There are always successful stories and stories that do not make it. What are the secrets to make the story to have a happily ever after ending? The leads characters in the story.

Something to ponder.

There are so many cases of marriages that do not make it in the end. How many of the female lead in those cases did ever worked in a service industry before? So can I make an assumption that if the wife ever works as a Fl,the marriage will fail. Do all failed marriages,have wife that ever works as a Fl?

For a marriage, the need of 2 person to sign on the same piece of paper. So to manage a marriage, there will be the task of two person as well. If you are a person that will bow on the sight of any difficulty, I do advice you to reconsider whatever decisions that you have made. It is because the route that you have chosen is something what most guys cannot accepted.

Take care and best of luck. 'Forget' and 'Forgive' are the 2 'F' that you need beside 'Fuck'. :o

rockie69
13-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Please drop that idea of marrying an FL.

You're paying her for the services. And that "GFE" you feel is controlling your mind too much.

1NinBKK
14-10-2012, 04:57 PM

1. Acceptance from friends.
If your bros "disturbed" her are likely because they do care for you (based on the concept that why this woman is pulling down my bro). Did you ever see from this angle before you commented that you will fight with them straight?

2. Do you really know her?
How long you know her before you made the decision to tell her all these? Are you been fair to yourself in the first place before making the jump (she is not the type of normal girls that one man would start straight into a relationship). Also if she is "innocent" per your assumption, are you "hurting" her if the relationship did not work well in the end?

3. Acceptance from family.
Have you ever thought of how your parents going face your relatives and friends (assuming you are a local Chinese)? Yes, they may accept her but have you ever thought of the sacrifice and pain that each of your family are going to bear if you cannot even answer point 2?

brightbluesky
15-10-2012, 12:11 AM
rule 1 : don't marry a whore.

rule 2 : don't marry a whore.

rule 3 : refer to rule 1 and 2.

lovepiece
15-10-2012, 09:31 PM
I believe that if I ask 10 guys this question, 9 of them will say they mind n the last one is lying..

VoltaRedonda
15-10-2012, 09:51 PM
I will just wish you the best of luck TS, btw where you met her from?? I had this FL that I RTF 3 times and after that before she went back to BKK, I could bonk her a few times for free. I am going to BKK in december to meet her and apparently when she went back to BKK she had a proper accounting job in the government sector and I cant wait to meet her and bonk her again :D . Somehow my parents liked her when I brought her home to meet them although she worked as an FL just once. Of course I brought her home that time when I was a rather young and immature chap.

LentorGarden
15-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Love Never Fail,People Fail On Love. Just be strong and no care about people comments. good luck in your true love strongly supportive to u choice bro

LobsterGuru
20-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Let me put it this way. You may think you love her, you may think she means the world to you, you may think you will not mind her past but IF you do get married, think about the consequences if her regular customers include your close friends, relatives or family members. How would you feel then???

tuaNehBu
22-10-2012, 02:15 PM
well, i mind if my hubby is a duckie

:rolleyes:

Austere
22-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Ok bro, The golden rule is dont marry a whore.

However if you insist, You should be a Man.

If you can give her a good life or a stable life and not let her be a prostitute anymore, I guess you can call the shot, your friend and family cant stop you.

But if she is earning more than you from being a whore, Which probably she is.
(Not to be blunt, but come on, if you very rich, you dont need a whore, these days)

You better be careful, coz you cant feed her hunger for money.

Last advice is this, women in prostitution suffer alot of depression and are suicidal, once you take her as wife, you have to take care of her 24/7.

jameschong1
24-10-2012, 12:31 AM
[QUOTE=Timestopper;7864057]Girl: why do u fight izzit becoz I'm a prostitution that why u mind and want them to shut up.

====
do u mind if your mama is a prostitute?

HCKing
25-10-2012, 11:28 AM

come on, u r the one that's innocent lah.:rolleyes:

sora90
04-11-2012, 02:34 PM
its fine as long married dont continue ....... tell the truth if the partner do not know and they will understand .. marriage is commitment .. but wife still doing after marry .. then bye

sjaa2013
12-11-2012, 01:16 AM
Part1 - Hi, what is the past is not important. It is the future that matters.
Life is too short to think too much of others opinion.
On one will remember what you did, they will only remember how you make them feel.
Not all girls are bad. As the chinese saying go 笑贫不笑娼.
No girl will want to become one if they have a choice.
In fact, the normal women who betray their husband or boyfriend for 1 night stand are worst than the prostitute as at least, they are doing it for money.

I had never been to any commercial sex until my ex-wife betrayed me.

sjaa2013
12-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Part 2 - But it took a long time before I had fallen in love twice with prostitute. First was a vietnamese. But at the end, I gave up as I really think that all she is interested in money and my then family was young for me to let go.
The second one is my current wife who is a PRC. Like you, i went crazy for her but never though of marrying her at the beginning as I was still married and though we love each other, we could only take 1 step at a time as my ex wife did not want to divorce me.

However, it was during those time that our love grow stronger, and we got married when I was finally divorced.

We had been together for the last 5 years and now happily married and have a kid. My current wife is virtuous and homely. But before you really think of marrying your girl, there are a few things that you must be sure.

sjaa2013
12-11-2012, 01:19 AM
Part 3 - a. Your parents can accept her for who she was. Fortunately, mine did. As paper cannot wrap fire.
b. You must have met her family understand their family background and financial situation. You must ensure that the family has no major financial issue that may stress you relation. Unless you can take care of it.
c. The real reason that she became 1. Family or material?
d. She can place you above anything else and forgo all her past.
e. That you can face the fact that she was one before. This is not easy but if you truly love her then no issue.

sjaa2013
12-11-2012, 01:20 AM
Part 4 - f. That both of you can be opened about each other financial situation. This is most important in a marriage whether normal girl or not, as most marriage go into problem when either parties is not aware of each other financial situation.

Please remember that What every woman need from a man is security and trust and she must know that you love her for who she is and she will love you back equally. Of course, this is on the basis that she did not love you for your money.

Go for it if she love you but the above points are important and don't rush into it as time will prove everything.

Good luck

Sorry for 4 part as new member no allowed long messages

alaanliao
13-11-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi Timestopper,

After reading your story, i seriously think you need to read the tips from this thread again: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=148840

If you still wish to be with her, then believe me you better make sure her job is the best kept secret in the world. Else enjoy the cruelty and pain of this world.

Shadow_warrior
14-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Does she mind if her husband is a duck?

we tag team she sell, I sell

what kind of marriage is that? that should answer your question.

beast2013
21-02-2013, 08:50 AM
IMHO if there is sufficient love, $ and resources regularly then it may be only a matter of time between the transition of WL,FL whatever to a classic relationship. History cannot be changed. The man's ability to facilitate that transition for the lady successfully wld be commendable it's up to the lady to treasure that and the man to maintain that. "epic" task no doubt.

jjlsk777
22-02-2013, 05:51 AM
Part1 - Hi, what is the past is not important. It is the future that matters.
Life is too short to think too much of others opinion.
On one will remember what you did, they will only remember how you make them feel.
Not all girls are bad. As the chinese saying go 笑贫不笑娼.
No girl will want to become one if they have a choice.In fact, the normal women who betray their husband or boyfriend for 1 night stand are worst than the prostitute as at least, they are doing it for money.

I had never been to any commercial sex until my ex-wife betrayed me.

Bro, strongly agreed with your statement:)....If they got a choice they will not jump into this line.....

Goodmanhood
05-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Not many wanted marriage because of this?