PDA

View Full Version : Work permit

Jelmo
20-09-2012, 10:10 AM
Hi guys,

Got a question. If any senior or expert in this field can answer my doubt. If the girl is working here on a 6 months work permit, if she goes back, how long more can she be back here for like a social visa. I have heard some say best 6 months wait out first then come back. Some say 1yr! Can any kind soul please advise? 1 more thing is that once a girl have work permit, isit harder to get married and harder to apply for her Long term visa ie LTVP? Correct me if I'm wrong about the abbreviation. Many thanks to those who enlighten me.

DegenerationX
20-09-2012, 10:38 AM
There is no black and white rule stating how long before she can be back on social visit pass.

Greatking
21-09-2012, 02:27 AM
Hi guys,

Got a question. If any senior or expert in this field can answer my doubt. If the girl is working here on a 6 months work permit, (1)if she goes back, how long more can she be back here for like a social visa. I have heard some say best 6 months wait out first then come back. Some say 1yr! Can any kind soul please advise? 1 more thing is that (2)once a girl have work permit, isit harder to get married and harder to apply for her Long term visa ie LTVP? Correct me if I'm wrong about the abbreviation. Many thanks to those who enlighten me.

(1) She must have a strong reason to re-enter before 3-months
(2) Positive :D

LFXT
03-10-2012, 01:14 AM
(1) She must have a strong reason to re-enter before 3-months
(2) Positive :D

Hello Bro, confirm can come back after 3 month.
Because my PRC GIRL also work permit singer pass.

queeniegal
04-10-2012, 12:44 AM
Go to www.mom.com.sg all your queries is there...

If qualification not high usually are just : S pass
With high qualification then can get : EP employment pass (mostly are degree n master but I think some dip also can) if the salary high

Long term visit pass : but then this only apply to those in relative etc I am working in sg holding EP, I can apply Long term visit pass for my granny.

Dependent pass : is for EP holder apply for their spouse and kids.

Your case maybe her company can apply S pass or EP for her?

Ha go to the website should have more info ba...

cuntarow
04-10-2012, 02:12 PM
Hi guys,

Got a question. If any senior or expert in this field can answer my doubt. If the girl is working here on a 6 months work permit, if she goes back, how long more can she be back here for like a social visa. I have heard some say best 6 months wait out first then come back. Some say 1yr! Can any kind soul please advise? 1 more thing is that once a girl have work permit, isit harder to get married and harder to apply for her Long term visa ie LTVP? Correct me if I'm wrong about the abbreviation. Many thanks to those who enlighten me.

another Troll in the making, Singer say singer la, 6 month permit!!!
if she wants get another 6 month performing artist wp she needs 1 year, if for normal social visit, anytime la as long as she have visa.

ltvp you will have to get married with her 1st, than she might be granted 3-6 month entry, than you can slowly apply ltvp but subject to ica approval.

Advise is forget this pussy go get another pussy that last you for the next 6 month

LFXT
06-10-2012, 01:34 AM
Hello Bro, If you want married singer pass work permit, Your min income tax have to be $30000 per year and have to apply from MOM.

Greatking
06-10-2012, 02:18 AM
Hello Bro, If you want married singer pass work permit, Your min income tax have to be $30000 per year and have to apply from MOM.

You need to improve on the structure of your sentence.

Anyway, are you referring to LTVP application or ROM registration?:confused:

LFXT
06-10-2012, 10:51 AM
Hello bro,

Me referring to LTVP application or ROM registration Both.
You have get ROM registration first and then you apply LTVP Right?

Anyone who want married singer pass or work permit.
have to apply from MOM / PERMISSION TO CONTRACT MARRIAGE.

sorry for making you guy see star.

joscklee
06-10-2012, 02:29 PM
One of my bro married a Prc divorcee with son from ex, now then know disastrous. Think thrice before marry Prc please

aloha1985
07-10-2012, 11:09 AM
To apply wp again, you require 1 year.

Please get her to come back on social visit only after 3 months.

A lot got deployed back recently.

Greatking
08-10-2012, 02:26 AM
btw, there's no black and white on 3 months period... But frm experience, it only applies to those whom had maxed or stay in Singapore for more than a certain number of days...