PDA

View Full Version : Clinics to get STD Test?

31yovirgin
11-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Recently went out with a girl, think she is nice and considering to go longer term with her. Don't want to give her any nasty surprises in case we become intimate (went for FL before, always protected but a few times got bbbj).

Will like to test myself for all STDs to be responsible to her. Did a simple goggle search and the cost for a comprehensive STD test is $420 here http://www.sgstdclinic.com/sg-std-screening

I am wary of clinics/law firms that are at the top of goggle search as for law firms, read before that some not-so-ethical lawyers are heavy goggle advertisers. Will like to check with bros here if there are any alternatives, hopefully cheaper.........

If you have any lobangs for tests from reputable places at $420 or below, do share. There may be others who are interested too :p

GLHunter
11-09-2012, 11:36 PM
Hi bro,
I think the best place will be the DSC clinic located at Kelantan lane.
http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=3

I just did my tests there end aug and the bill is not more than S$100.
The breakdown rates is as follow.
http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=5

The staff there told me that even you go to hospital for these checks, they will refer you to this DSC clinic. Supposing to be the local experts in examining HIV, STD etc.

Hope all goes well for you & we stay clean after we are declared diease free. ;)

31yovirgin
11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Thank you very much, bro. I really regret taking those bbbj :(, especially when I don't really enjoy bj in general. Hope all goes well when i am back in singapore for the test and in the future will always do protected bj with FL.

Greatking
12-09-2012, 01:26 AM
Thank you very much, bro. I really regret taking those bbbj :(, especially when I don't really enjoy bj in general. Hope all goes well when i am back in singapore for the test and in the future will always do protected bj with FL.

In future, don't go for FL.... b responsible to your lover, dude :D

Ladyrain
12-09-2012, 04:10 PM

Though I don't condone you going to FL, but it's a personal choice. However i salute you for the responsibility you are giving to your girl! Kudos!
;)

Bonapartist
13-09-2012, 05:27 AM
Hi bro,
I think the best place will be the DSC clinic located at Kelantan lane.
http://www.dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg/showpage.asp?id=3

Agreed totally :cool:

Greatking
16-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Though I don't condone you going to FL, but it's a personal choice. However i salute you for the responsibility you are giving to your girl! Kudos!
;)

Then you should salute me even more cos since i started a new r/s a year ago, i had been doing hiv test @ DSC every 3months to be sure my girl is safe :D

Deepheat
16-09-2012, 07:02 AM
Recently went out with a girl, think she is nice and considering to go longer term with her. Don't want to give her any nasty surprises in case we become intimate (went for FL before, always protected but a few times got bbbj).

Will like to test myself for all STDs to be responsible to her. Did a simple goggle search and the cost for a comprehensive STD test is $420 here http://www.sgstdclinic.com/sg-std-screening

I am wary of clinics/law firms that are at the top of goggle search as for law firms, read before that some not-so-ethical lawyers are heavy goggle advertisers. Will like to check with bros here if there are any alternatives, hopefully cheaper.........

If you have any lobangs for tests from reputable places at $420 or below, do share. There may be others who are interested too :p

I don't understand why you need law firm to be involved for STD test screening?

NoEyeDeer
18-09-2012, 03:50 PM
I did my comprehensive test here:
http://www.sgstdclinic.com/

The place is better than DSC cos the location is serangoon gardens. Looks like a normal GP clinic.

The doctor is friendly. But cost is a bit on the high side, around 500+ (sorry, can't remember the exact cost)

PS. I am not related to this clinic. Just sharing.

DegenerationX
18-09-2012, 05:40 PM
TS, think you should change your nick cos u not 31 yrs old virgin liao! :D

Frankiestine
18-09-2012, 07:05 PM

Technically he is still a virgin if all he got from FL was just a bj. Remember Clinton and Lewinsky, he kept denying that he had sex cos technically he didn't cos all he had was oral sex from her...:D

Deepheat
19-09-2012, 09:32 PM
Technically he is still a virgin if all he got from FL was just a bj. Remember Clinton and Lewinsky, he kept denying that he had sex cos technically he didn't cos all he had was oral sex from her...:D

BJ, HJ, AJ, FJ are all different form of sex.... so he no more virgin. :D

LonelyOldSoul
20-09-2012, 12:09 PM
SATA cost only S$48.90..

Deepheat
21-09-2012, 01:56 PM
SATA cost only S$48.90..

Download the AFA voucher..... free on Saturdays at DSC :D

TheHustler
23-09-2012, 06:12 AM
Download the AFA voucher..... free on Saturdays at DSC :D

Where to download the voucher?

TheHustler
23-09-2012, 06:13 AM

I mean where can I download the voucher from?

Big Sexy
23-09-2012, 07:00 AM
i dont think they issue the free vouchers anymore..
but it is only $30.. ffs you should get yourself tested whether there are free vouchers available or not..

Deepheat
23-09-2012, 07:22 PM
i dont think they issue the free vouchers anymore..
but it is only $30.. ffs you should get yourself tested whether there are free vouchers available or not..

$30 can get one BBBJ/FJ at PT :D

JuzAHornyGuy
26-09-2012, 11:57 PM

Is there a way to change your nick? I also wanna change mine..haha

niki888
28-09-2012, 11:18 PM
$30 can get one BBBJ/FJ at PT :D

Those are old aunties... $50 one will be 30+, & face more fuckable.

TheHustler
02-10-2012, 12:51 AM
Those are old aunties... $50 one will be 30+, & face more fuckable.

$50 I might as well go to Geylang. :D