PDA

View Full Version : Love hurts or It helps to heal?

gent
10-09-2012, 07:39 AM
Come across a post by a friend. I think it make sense...

"Everyone says that love hurts,but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again"

see see only
10-09-2012, 09:03 AM
In general ......... hurts or not ..... :confused: ;)

It usually depends if the word "LOVE" is used as a NOUN or a VERB :rolleyes: :)

Lookforhope
10-09-2012, 09:32 PM
If love is over, it may hurts

wally888
10-09-2012, 10:03 PM
from love to NO love hurts the most....

Nanom
10-09-2012, 10:14 PM
Simple solution : don't fall in love and you won't be hurt .

Babyrexx
11-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Sometimes.. Feeling Hurt make U appreciate the time when U r deeply in Love n when Pain is far within reach. Jus like when U never taste Bitter. We wouldn't know how Sweet Sugar is. That's why it's good to embrace Love n keep it alive before we start feeling hurt again.. ;)

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-09-2012, 09:51 AM
Love is like water that bears the boat but can also capsize the boat (水能载舟,亦能覆舟). As we cannot live without water, we cannot live without love cos love is what life is all about. If we miss love, we miss life. :D Love is always open arms. If we close our arms about love, we will find that we are left holding only ourselves. :D Love is spontaneous and craves expression through joy, through beauty, through truth, even through tears. :D

Reoxy
11-09-2012, 11:32 AM
Love is like water that bears the boat but can also capsize the boat (水能载舟,亦能覆舟). As we cannot live without water, we cannot live without love cos love is what life is all about. If we miss love, we miss life. :D Love is always open arms. If we close our arms about love, we will find that we are left holding only ourselves. :D Love is spontaneous and craves expression through joy, through beauty, through truth, even through tears. :D

I am 西北的感动. :D

royalblood
11-09-2012, 11:35 AM
there are different types of love. the best kind is family love. its everlasting and unconditional.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-09-2012, 12:59 PM
I am 西北的感动. :D

Me too :D

It must be love :D

royalblood
11-09-2012, 01:59 PM
there are different types of love. the best kind is family love. its everlasting and unconditional.

to the bro who zapped me saying you don't understand:

there's love in every relationship:
family love between parents and children
pet love between owner and pet
friendship love between friends
sibling love between siblings
relationship love between partners

all i'm saying is family love is the strongest and will never diminish over time. your parents will love you no matter what you become. this is because you are their flesh and blood. thank you.

DO_YOU_BJ
11-09-2012, 04:00 PM
there's love in every relationship
U missed out luv btwn lovers n fbs
The luv is simply
Ooooh, I just LUVVV to FARK U :D lolzzzzzz

royalblood
11-09-2012, 04:29 PM
U missed out luv btwn lovers n fbs
The luv is simply
Ooooh, I just LUVVV to FARK U :D lolzzzzzz

lol bro.. that one is a common love for sex.

Ichigo_Kurosaki
11-09-2012, 04:30 PM
Everybody needs love, that's why they call it love BUT nowadays love needs money. Some group of people may say money is the root of all evil but no denying everyone loves money :D Some group of people say that money is not the key to happiness, but if we have enough money, we can have a key made :D Another group of people also say money cannot buy happiness, but if we have money, we can park alongside happiness :D Everybody needs money, that's why they call it m(h)oney. The purest form of love is Parental Love and we must repay their love with utmost filial piety even if it means giving up our life to repay them (18years later still a 好汉 - But this is only an old saying, come back or not I really no idea same as just now I asked the joss stick shop's owner which hell notes are more liquid and she fxxked me upside down, saying she never used before) ;)

Ladyrain
11-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Everybody needs love, that's why they call it love BUT nowadays love needs money. Some group of people may say money is the root of all evil but no denying everyone loves money :D Some group of people say that money is not the key to happiness, but if we have enough money, we can have a key made :D Another group of people also say money cannot buy happiness, but if we have money, we can park alongside happiness Everybody needs money, that's why they call it m(h)oney. The purest form of love is Parental Love and we must repay their love with utmost filial piety even if it means giving up our life to repay them (18years later still a 好汉 - But this is only an old saying, come back or not I really no idea same as just now I asked the joss stick shop's owner which hell notes are more liquid and she fxxked me upside down, saying she never used before) ;)

Lol. . Liquid hell notes. . :cool:

Babyrexx
12-09-2012, 10:44 PM
to the bro who zapped me saying you don't understand:

there's love in every relationship:
family love between parents and children
pet love between owner and pet
friendship love between friends
sibling love between siblings
relationship love between partners

all i'm saying is family love is the strongest and will never diminish over time. your parents will love you no matter what you become. this is because you are their flesh and blood. thank you.

Hi Bro, like You. I was Zapped while voicing out my opinion on this topic. Think the Zapper got Jilted n Hurt really bad before. Whatever He or She went through. Jus hope He/She will recover soon n give themselves a chance to embrace Love or be Love again. If They recover.. The points we shed wil mean nothing... ;)

queeniegal
12-09-2012, 11:38 PM
Love should be happy.. Enjoying.. Respecting each other.

But when a guy is hurt by love never try to use love to help them cause u will be very hurt as that person have given up on love

Babyrexx
14-09-2012, 09:04 AM
To all Dear readers.. Pls pardon my post.. Jus like to find out from the friend who Zapped me(and not leaving his Nick) again what have I done wrong? I'm merely voicing out my own opionion on this thread hoping that more Bros & Sis can join in and share their thoughts. Isn't what this forum is about? I'm not sad about losing my points but disappoint that there are Zappers ard who discourage people like us from sharing our thoughts. Hope you can give Newbies like me a chance n some encouragement to share our views lah. :o Peace out.. :)

abugga
15-09-2012, 02:34 PM
sometimes, the people who on the surface hurts us the most.... actually have the best intentions and want the best for us.

spidey7
15-09-2012, 04:19 PM
No luv def hurts. No M oso hurts. Haiz ...

Sssh
15-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Love heals and hurts. It depends on how its used. Its the same as opium. Used in the correct way its a medicine. Abused its a drug.

Sssh
15-09-2012, 08:17 PM
To all Dear readers.. Pls pardon my post.. Jus like to find out from the friend who Zapped me(and not leaving his Nick) again what have I done wrong? I'm merely voicing out my own opionion on this thread hoping that more Bros & Sis can join in and share their thoughts. Isn't what this forum is about? I'm not sad about losing my points but disappoint that there are Zappers ard who discourage people like us from sharing our thoughts. Hope you can give Newbies like me a chance n some encouragement to share our views lah. :o Peace out.. :)

Love hurts or It helps... 15-09-2012 08:10 PM You don't understand

I also got a gentle reminder like you did. :cool:

cowcowcow
19-09-2012, 12:02 AM
There was someone who once said, it is better have loved once and lost it, then to never have loved before. This got my through life when my gf of 3 years cheated on me.

hellohongzz
23-09-2012, 12:03 AM
i think its both ways.. in love, if quarrel, love will hurt but it will heal eventually and both parties will grow and move on from it.

Or if you just got dumped, finding a new love helps to heal too since its a fresh start for you.

This is in my own opinion;)

Aiyoyo
25-09-2012, 08:05 AM

"Everyone says that love hurts,but that’s not true. Loneliness hurts. Rejection hurts. Losing someone hurts. Everyone confuse these things with love, but in reality LOVE is the only thing in this world that covers up all the pain and makes us feel wonderful again"

i disagree ... love hurts... only when love is over... when someone dies...in the end.... loneliness doesnt hurts it just bored one out...

best is get rid of all emotional attachment....

falling in love is so easy..... and such a short period.... while the pain and suffering lingers on... when it is gone...

katey
29-09-2012, 09:27 PM
It's probably one of the most wonderful things but could also become the most hurtful thing when it goes haywire. A positive or negative outcome depends on how both parties handle it.

A new love could heal a broken heart but.. of course it's not advisable to use that as a sole reason.

ladyangela
13-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Love Heals after the Hurt...but it can be the very cause of the Hurt seeking to Heal...like a vicious cycle it entwines us in life...

Like many who said before...there are different kinds of LOVE...it's how we recognize & appreciate it that counts...

LOVE is sweet when in it but bitter when out of it...bittersweet like the dark chocolates I shared with Him... <3

hornyangel
17-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Lost love hurts more than having love. To a certain extent, love helps to heal...

NetRodent
18-10-2012, 11:22 AM

The hurts derived from the loss or absence of love.

Loneliness away from your love, hurts.
Rejection from someone you love, hurts.
Losing someone you love, hurts.

Avoid being hurt, dispense love alittle at a time, increase dosage gradually.
Try to be the one at the receiving end, than a love and soul provider.
The hurt is lesser when things don't work out as anticipated.

Marshmallow
20-10-2012, 12:00 AM
Each and every single day
You walk around and you pray
To find the one that you will love
It could be the one you push and shove
Whether it be the person down the street
Or someone you have yet to meet
Remember love comes in many different things
Not just money, cars, or diamond rings
Don't just look for beauty and fame
Look for one in which you could feel no pain
Love is a mysterious wonder
So you have to pick, hunt, choose, and plunder
If you ever find the one for you
Hold them and everyday say I love you
For love can always come and go
But if true it will stay through highs and lows
If you haven't found your true love
Keep looking for signs from above
They will come one day
Until then we can only pray

ecology
22-10-2012, 12:09 AM
Love hurts if not handle properly. Love is fragile. Everyone loves themselves too much that sometimes to give love to another person could be difficult or forgotten.

It is difficult to heal if the emotional baggages still linger. Till the emotional baggages stack up and choke you, it can't go away, instead it can suffocate you. That is dangerous and could be fatal.

I am still learning to make love holds so that it won't hurt and can be healed.... its difficult... but i guess all that needs is skills to be horned.

tuaNehBu
22-10-2012, 11:40 AM
love hurts when someone makes empty promises which he/she cant keep... how to substain the love like this...

recently i met someone and fell in love... but many times...the promises did not materialise... some as short as 1 day after the promise... it was broken...

how to be reassured ???

guess come what may... if it is mine it will be... if not it shall never be....

right !!!! emotional attachment really sucks!!!

<<totally>>
22-10-2012, 01:35 PM
TS there is two type of love in general.

Giving love to feel love. This type is painful and not an easy route.

Taking love to feel love. This type is happy and easy. Most in this world prefer this.

Love as a whole can be the cure yet the catalyst to all disasters too. Just like what Bro Ichigo mentioned earlier, 水能载舟,亦能覆舟。
火可以取暖和煮食却可以热到无法忍受和烧毁你的一切。

kenl8888
23-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Love heals.. when you hold someone close to your heart the feeling is unbelievable.. try it..