PDA

View Full Version : Fall in love with a gal in HC

ugotbabe
18-08-2012, 08:15 AM
Hi bro pls do not flame me or scold me after reading my post, I just want to relate my feeling to the bros here, cause I have been in a state of delimna ever since I visited the gal in a massage center. It has been three days since I last saw her, but my mind keep on thinking of her and want to go back to find her and ask her to be my friend. But in my mind I keep think that maybe she just talk cock with me during the massage, but what she says really is my thought such as how many baby she want pls advice me thanks

shiokpleasure
18-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Fuck more girls, it'll get it out of your system

alan0338
18-08-2012, 09:28 AM
marry her, fuck her, give birth to babies, help singapore birth growth ... congrats ... :D

ajlover
18-08-2012, 09:55 AM

totally agreed !! u are just one of the many customers that she serve everyday.. try a few more fuck outside and you will understand the same theory, that she is just one of the many fucks that you have...

move on....

xxFTOxx
18-08-2012, 11:19 AM
Its not love my fren...its just the sex and her looks...nothing to do with love at all. She is earning a living and probably part of her job to give u tat gfe which u have been missing all this while. Its a cash transaction my fren...u pay and she provides. Dun go down that road is my advise...even though u may treat her as a fren and 'fall in love' with her, most likely u will become her cash cow so that she can earn enough and go home to lead a normal life. Of course there are exceptions that this may not be true and fall in love with u for who u are...chances of this happening are few and far between. U wanna go bonk outside...know the rules and draw the line. That will keep u from all those unwanted suffering for anything that may happen outside the HC :) 2 cents worth...but ur decision in the end.

littlepok
18-08-2012, 11:44 AM
go visit her then enjoy the GFE. when she ask if u want special, u ask to be her friend, meet her outside and go for dinner date. can she give u a free BJ or FJ?

immediately she will flush it out of your system by her response. works 100% everytime, guaranteed

Aserd
18-08-2012, 12:04 PM
Think it's more on lust than love mate , best would be to follow other bros' advise and screw more chicks.

On a side note , while we on this topic , a few massage girls asked me to go to china with them and have children with them , pretty sure they are just trying to play me and aren't serious yeah , any insight appreciated,like has this happened to other bros.

Cheers sry for hijacking your thread for abit XD

littlepok
18-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Think it's more on lust than love mate , best would be to follow other bros' advise and screw more chicks.

On a side note , while we on this topic , a few massage girls asked me to go to china with them and have children with them , pretty sure they are just trying to play me and aren't serious yeah , any insight appreciated,like has this happened to other bros.

Cheers sry for hijacking your thread for abit XD

if they are serious, ask them to have it here (thought they love singapore citizenship), ask to screw raw and free. see how serious they become (in running away from u).

free bonk is a tell-tale sign la, they will not allow it. those who allow, u screw till u can tell whether it is a long line for big fish or sincere.

pussyslime5
18-08-2012, 12:34 PM
Good luck TS.

wuleongehlang
18-08-2012, 02:08 PM
Bro it is very common.. but you must really control yourself
and your urge if not you will broke soon..:D

<<totally>>
18-08-2012, 03:56 PM
I am not sure whether it is true for me or for the rest of us. There are times when you saw a person and 1 look at him/her, out of sudden you felt that how you wish to curse/swear at even you do not have a single idea who he/she is. The same goes to loving someone.

This type of feeling is as if you know her for many years and things that you likes and hates were so much in common. Even the cold joke that she says with noone knowing what the funny part but you somehow understand.

Knowing someone long doesn't mean you completely know the person well.

As for asking to fuck raw, I must say that some bros dun understand woman after all. They met with so much man that wanted raw, confirmed they will rejected you not because even she mean what she says but asking raw make you no different from others which is an asshole to them. No offence but is the truth.

The real GAM QING is when she was making out with you, she suddenly removed the barrier that separates the both. For some guys who are not ready for that and insisted the cap back. The woman will know that this guy is either not ready or he dun really love/mean what he says.

If the guy is more than willing to remove it, maybe that will be the last time having raw or no more caps days depending on his actions later.

But the best way after what I have been thru is by stopping her and ask her whether she know what is she doing. She will say she knows and you are the only one..blah blah blah.. Tell her that you understand what she did was to show her love to you and you appreciated.

Bros who have encountered real gam qing will agreed on what I said. If the woman removed the cap themselves is really out of love or she is out to catch you as you are a big fish. You have to look out for yourself.

Is ok to marry a gal that has a past but asking your wife to go work outside is a big no no. (娶鸡做老婆可以,可是不要叫老婆去做鸡)But all these 2 country love have a lot of problems if the guy is not earning enough.

Maybe a trial and see how things go for no one will know except yourself. If real love is present, whatever problems will not be a problem to you and her.

wally888
18-08-2012, 05:04 PM
HC gal oso good with talking, dunn fall into their kc trap!

sideswapu
18-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Bro.. u kanna KongTao liao ..:p

ugotbabe
18-08-2012, 10:19 PM
thanks to bro for the advice, cause i choing so many time, so more, this is the first time i got the GF feeling, i only 24 years old, we chatted throughout the massage, and she say to let me FUCK her in the massage center when we are more familiar with each other, she say she dont anyhow provide FJ, btw she is from malaysia, chinese, 20+ only. we talk alot about our mindset. then somemore when i am leaving she help me wear my shirt properly and then help me clean the water off my back when i finish bathing, this is really the first time i encounter all this thing is massage center. really makes me feel like going back to look for her for chat rather than massage.

shiokpleasure
18-08-2012, 10:26 PM
thanks to bro for the advice, cause i choing so many time, so more, this is the first time i got the GF feeling, i only 24 years old, we chatted throughout the massage, and she say to let me FUCK her in the massage center when we are more familiar with each other, she say she dont anyhow provide FJ, btw she is from malaysia, chinese, 20+ only. we talk alot about our mindset. then somemore when i am leaving she help me wear my shirt properly and then help me clean the water off my back when i finish bathing, this is really the first time i encounter all this thing is massage center. really makes me feel like going back to look for her for chat rather than massage.

Aiyo, the last Thai girl even gave me a goodbye hug plus adjust my kuku bird for me.

Absolute
18-08-2012, 10:59 PM

Mine even bought me a long sleeve shirt and she was also a Malaysian but how to KC an experienced player like me. She even gave me the jealous look when I admitted that I was actively screwing around in Singapore and overseas.

ugotbabe
18-08-2012, 11:09 PM
maybe next time i go i try to get her number and try to meet her outside, she told me that she rent a room in AMK. maybe got time can go her room visit her.

tuakeeteo
18-08-2012, 11:36 PM
totally agreed !! u are just one of the many customers that she serve everyday.. try a few more fuck outside and you will understand the same theory, that she is just one of the many fucks that you have...

move on....

Sorry Bro.... may i correct it :............... that you are just one of the many fucks that she has....:D

rodsim
19-08-2012, 12:21 AM
go visit her then enjoy the GFE. when she ask if u want special, u ask to be her friend, meet her outside and go for dinner date. can she give u a free BJ or FJ?

immediately she will flush it out of your system by her response. works 100% everytime, guaranteed

Lol.. Totally agreed on this bro!! They here for the money.. Not love.. :)

Subaru75
20-08-2012, 02:06 AM
Bro take it easy ,it is very common for this to Happen as u r still young and this kind of service that the lady will do is common like clean u up ,help
U wear pant or shirt or even more .just move on and I am sure that next thing the lady will ask u to pay for some small gift ,rent a house together and many more pattern to come . She will have do it to many other bro, and always pay and play ,u will not have any problem .

justakid
20-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Aiyo, the last Thai girl even gave me a goodbye hug plus adjust my kuku bird for me.

:D:D:D:D totally agree!

GR888
20-08-2012, 03:30 AM

Bwahahaha! That's funny bro. But seriously, I can fully understand TS' feelings right now. When I RTFed one girl recently (shared her contact with you earlier liao), she frenched me the moment she got into the room. Then she helped me with my clothes and cuff links after our hot and heavy fark sexxion. Even brought my shoes to my feet but I insisted on wearing them myself.

Then just as I opened the door to leave, she slammed it back, hugged me and we frenched some more. Finally let me go after the recep called the phone in the room to signal time's up. But we still got quite physical along the corridors leading to the exit. I could not get her off my mind for the next few hours after our sexxion. Instinctively, I kept thinking of her with increasing regularlity over the next few days as well.

I cheong all over the world and had some really memorable fark experiences, thought I would be able to handle such situations better by now (I'm 35 btw). But somehow I still succumbed and would have fallen deep deep if my buddies had not dragged me out after they found out.

And I agree with you... farking more girls got me out of it eventually... that was how my buddies helped me! :p

DO_YOU_BJ
20-08-2012, 04:43 AM
somehow I still succumbed and would have fallen deep deep if my buddies had not dragged me out after they found out.

Tats bcos u allowed them to n u hv not fallen tat deep into the KC hole.
Those tat r really deep, friend drag him out, he will F the friend for not supporting him n spoiling his happiness n for u to allow them to means u like but hv not falled deeply in love wif the HOs yet.
This state, still very savable ;)

sta1100
20-08-2012, 05:18 AM
What the pont to fall in love with a HC lady,end of the day is $$$ do you think she really love U please think and rethink again. As for myself been there before but you must be firm. Don't believe go try you will kana KC big time. BTW where is she from ??

KaChngLi
20-08-2012, 09:47 AM
very dangerous, bro maybe kanna kongtao

LiLeeWah
20-08-2012, 09:58 AM
Bro.. think carefully before you fall in love:p

shiokpleasure
20-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Bwahahaha! That's funny bro. But seriously, I can fully understand TS' feelings right now. When I RTFed one girl recently (shared her contact with you earlier liao), she frenched me the moment she got into the room. Then she helped me with my clothes and cuff links after our hot and heavy fark sexxion. Even brought my shoes to my feet but I insisted on wearing them myself.

Then just as I opened the door to leave, she slammed it back, hugged me and we frenched some more. Finally let me go after the recep called the phone in the room to signal time's up. But we still got quite physical along the corridors leading to the exit. I could not get her off my mind for the next few hours after our sexxion. Instinctively, I kept thinking of her with increasing regularlity over the next few days as well.

I cheong all over the world and had some really memorable fark experiences, thought I would be able to handle such situations better by now (I'm 35 btw). But somehow I still succumbed and would have fallen deep deep if my buddies had not dragged me out after they found out.

And I agree with you... farking more girls got me out of it eventually... that was how my buddies helped me! :p

Bro, if i go by events in your life, i think it was a moment where you were hungry and at same time deprived. Thus this wonderful wl helped salvaged the situation.

I think it happens to us from time to time. Perhaps if a wl were to say she wanna support me, else i doubt they really mean anything.

ajlover
21-08-2012, 12:30 PM
wa lau, which ball-less just zap me? at least identify urself lah, scare har?? these points dun buy or redeem anything leh.

PuErCha
21-08-2012, 02:48 PM
Good that you fall in love with a HC gal. She not love you never mind, at least you know you will get the best GFE on earth ;)

inline4
21-08-2012, 03:05 PM
maybe next time i go i try to get her number and try to meet her outside, she told me that she rent a room in AMK. maybe got time can go her room visit her.

Bro, by keeping her in contact will only get u deeper to the road of no return. Why not chiong other places for the time being and give yourself some thoughts?

DYBJ
21-08-2012, 03:30 PM

Or get a nice hotel room n ask her to spend her off days or weekend wif u. Her answer will tell u if ur luv is 1 sided or mutual although i can sense u already know the answer urself

ahtat77
21-08-2012, 03:45 PM
bro you are not the 1st and won't be the last. but you are lucky because you are in the right place. my suggestion to you is go get a life. you would lose more than you gain if you start a relationship with a whore. why wanna ruin your life because of that? whores are only for pleasure and leisure nothing else...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

sean69
31-08-2012, 11:49 AM
Then she helped me with my clothes and cuff links after our hot and heavy fark sexxion. Even brought my shoes to my feet but I insisted on wearing them myself.

please tell me she kiwi and polish your shoes for you!!! :D